PDA

View Full Version : GF no feeling???

sunhuan-con
04-06-2014, 03:19 PM
Me and my gf had wonderful sexlife for the past 2 years. However recently she had started to shy away and gave me lots of excuses like tired, stress and not feeling well. Btw our relationship is getting from bad to worse....Is this the beginning of the end???She also told me she dont mind for a break off too...

sammyboyfor
04-06-2014, 03:51 PM
She's probably having sex with someone else. Time to get a new girlfriend.

Greendevil
04-06-2014, 03:53 PM
she is putting it in a nice way to say break up. No point hugging on things that no longer belong to you. it is better to break up since now things has not come to a distastorous state. you never know, maybe she will want to come back again one day.

sammyboyfor
04-06-2014, 03:59 PM
you never know, maybe she will want to come back again one day.

That would be worst possible thing to happen.

samyboys
04-06-2014, 04:11 PM
Me and my gf had wonderful sexlife for the past 2 years. However recently she had started to shy away and gave me lots of excuses like tired, stress and not feeling well. Btw our relationship is getting from bad to worse....Is this the beginning of the end???She also told me she dont mind for a break off too...

something getting her attention instead of u and your dick...:(

njh317
04-06-2014, 04:20 PM
Did u try to sit down n have a good talk with her?

Wintermelontea
04-06-2014, 04:44 PM
She also told me she dont mind for a break off too...

:) it is good to know why she is doing what she did. Hope both of you talked it over before any decision.

All the best.

skyleon
04-06-2014, 05:12 PM
Maybe TS it is time to get a new gf ?

devilchan78
04-06-2014, 05:45 PM
Did u try to sit down n have a good talk with her?

TS ship is 3/4 sinking hence no point talking

jj_jj
04-06-2014, 06:38 PM

You already know the answer...
Time to move on bro..

ladylove
04-06-2014, 08:35 PM
yup chances are she's not interested anymore or angry at you about something. if a lady initiates a break up, she has already thought through it a lot.. and usually her mind is set.

if you think you still love her, you probably should talk to her about it. see if there's anything you can do to salvage the situation. if it doesn't work out, at least you know you've tried.

good luck dude.