PDA

View Full Version : Ruler Loong on acceptable Asiatic online conduct

Sammyboy RSS Feed
04-06-2014, 10:00 AM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Transmodified from state Mouthpiece CNA @ hxxp://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/develop-ways-to-keep/1135096.html

PEASANTPORE: Paramount Ruler Loong says Peasantpore needs to develop its own ways to keep online conduct based on Asiatic civil and constructive norms.

His Highness, sharing a Facebook post from Propoganda Minion, Dr Yakult (Flood of the Century) on Tuesday (June 3), crowed trolling and flaming are problems if the targets are Familee and their cronies. He cited a court ruling in decadent Western Europe, where freedom of speech, bapok and pedophile rights and are considered near-sacred virtues thanks the the Ang Moh's successive battles against the god kings of yore.

"KNNCCB, even the European Pedophile and Bapok Court of Arse Rights ruled that when a website publishes a controversial story that may attract defamatory or insulting comments, the website must anticipate this trolling and flaming, and be ready beforehand to remove these comments promptly. In theory got this ruling but everyone hack care lah?

So Jane Austen fans, please stop labeling me as a cheap Assyrian despot, how cum the Ang Mohs also got these takedowns, but when I order a take down, I want millions in compensations, why everyone call me names? This is only an example hor, please do not turn around and ask why we never pick other things to learn from the western bapoks and paedophiles?! This is call using selective examples to suit my political purpose, understand?".

Ruler Loong said the case reflects how western societies, despite their misadventures with the Magna Carta, are still finding the right balance between talking cock and kowtowing to their feudal lords.

He agrees with Dr Yakult that "freedom of speech, like the Flood of the Century, does come with strings attached and they cannot be be platforms to be used by dissenters to make the regime look bad. "At the end of the day, we are still an Asiatic society and that means, even though you read Jane Austen's novels, you better, like the Hokkien say, open eye big big before you want to criticize a big swinging dick lor, more so if he is part of Familee lor.".

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.singsupplies.com/showthread.php?183253-Ruler-Loong-on-acceptable-Asiatic-online-conduct&goto=newpost).