PDA

View Full Version : newbee in sg fr 1 to 6

pogodker
04-06-2014, 08:20 AM
Hi bros, I am newbee to Sg and have just discovered this forum. Have been finding places by trial and error and by some personal referrals. Will post few of the encounters till date if someone needs specific locations let me know and will pm ( if I can). So here goes:
Started off Singapore mongering with a couple of failures. Went to a massage center (1)on the main road near Chinatown area.
Massage massage was fine by a 40+ lay. Massage was good but she was too old for new to even think about extras. Next was a Chinese massage place(2) in the Arab street area. The girl was quite pretty. Tall slim. I was very hopeful. Waited for the massage to get over and then was hoping to be asked but nothing was suggested to me. So I asked . but she could not understand what I was saying language barrier perhaps or just the wrong place. After two failures I approached a friend who I know shares my love for mongering. He took me to his usual setup on a fairly quiet road. Entered the spa (3). Paid the counter fee for an hour(50). Entered the room which has an attached shower ( one of the signs that happy times may come). The masseuse was quite pretty late 20s . massage was good. No disposables was the other clear sign that this is the right place. Turned over. Asked for service. I negotiated price $50. Then I asked for autoroam. She was OK ( found our later this was extra $..I am new afterall). Hj was progressing nicely . I asked for Frenching she resisted initially but gave in finally. Deed was done when my tongue was inside her mouth ( somehow I love it like this). Total damage $50+$100( I probably overpaid but hey I was getting a bit desperate). Repeat: already did will cover in fr below. Next was another spa(4) I saw nearby. Few good looking girls were standing outside so I walked in expecting a good time. Massage was good but again disappointed about lack of extras.asked again but was denied. Next was a repeat of (3). Same quality service damages were $80 as I chose not to go for kissing. (5) was a place with initials TD provides good quality massage but no extra. Will repeat just for a quality massage. (6) was a high end spa in one of the best hotels in Singapore. Again massage quality was very high. Very expensive as well. Did not ask for services and was not offered any. 7,8,9 FRS to come soon now have to go to work. Cya

pogodker
13-06-2014, 01:39 AM
7-9 are all located near the end of an MRT station.
7 was a quick one as I was short of time. The place is one of the more obvious ones. Setup was more like a sauna. The massage was sensuous. $ damage was about $150 only massage+ hj. The girl was young and tall. The way I like them. But this place does not allow striping. Wir no

romidogdog
13-06-2014, 09:00 AM
Bro Pogodker ,Welcome to this forum and your contribution.hope more will be coming to share with bros here.up you for your effort.

sclub
13-06-2014, 11:27 AM
Welcome to this forum, :D

pogodker
15-06-2014, 04:20 AM
Thanks romi and sclub. 8 was another place near 7. Its in a commercial building but using another exit from the MRT. There are a number of massage places on this level. As I walked around was called in by a number of places but none looked remotely attractive. Just as I was about to give up saw a place with two therapists who were having a late lunch. On seeing me outside they jumped up and called me in. Their reaction and clothes ( wide exposed cleavages) were good signs. Got inside. No disposable to change into! Bingo! The girl was a bit on the bulky side ( only a bit). She put some music on her phone. Massage was quite ordinary. Could not wait for that too end. Turned over soon enough. Negotiations commenced. She gave a suit of options. Choose catbath + bj. She really got into it. Full marks for the effort. As I got excited she kept on with the effort. She manage to upsell me too full service. Overall decent experience. $ was too much $30+$150 she promised to do all in $150 next time but I am not sure about repeating. P.s. nice boobs - I am a sucker for them ;)

lemon69
15-06-2014, 12:15 PM
Bro TS, well written & posted on ur thread. Thumbs up...

pogodker
17-06-2014, 02:51 AM
Fr 9. Place is just opposite no. 7 there are a few on the street. As I was passing by the therapist standing outside asked me "massage?". She was dressed in a pink top and jeans. She was slim and long hair. A bit on the mature side but I was keen to explore. Went in. The counter was expensive 55 for an hour. As soon as I entered the cabin; ask doubt's were laid to rest. She straight away asked for special massage and asked for $100 for hj. I negotiated down to 70 ( too much I guess). She wasn't game for anything more nitre did I want to risk with a small glass window in the cabin door. Massage was pretty good and she was clearly experienced in hj . she went two fisted when she realized one is taking a long time. Auto roaming only from top though I managed to put inside my hand and fondle her fits. Good experience but will not repeat as I have discovered this forum and realized I am paying more for limited service. Hoping to get some good encounters to write about. Fr 10 coming soon

pogodker
17-06-2014, 03:03 AM
Fr 10. For my first experience of the forum I choose maegan
From 008. Booking was relatively simple. Place is close to MRT. Reached the place. First impression was not so good. I thought maybe there is a mixup of girls. But her looks grow on you and she is quite good looking. After a show start picked up the conversation. Soon we were thru the shower and onto the bed she wasted no time in getting into a 10 Mon long bbbj which end in cim and she literally sucked every drop out of me. After that there was a lot of chit chat as I recovered. Second round was fj in various positions. I like girl on top and she ride me till I came with me mauling her beautiful fits all along. She did not French though while its advertised as such. However a nice gfe row experience overall. Wir yes if she stays in the business she seemed to be keen to move back to a Japanese KTV and it was her second last day doing this turn. How she comes back

petoria
29-10-2014, 09:54 PM
share contact of milfs? thanks bro