PDA

View Full Version : Boycott Drew and Napier Law Firm, they are defenders of Bullies

Sammyboy RSS Feed
03-06-2014, 08:20 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Singaporeans should rise up and send a message to the PM's lawyers too. S'poreans have already done so by contributing more than $70k to Roy Ngerng's legal fund. This was a clear message to the PM that singaporeans will not be intimidated by bully tactics from gay loong. But what about these lawyer leeches of Drew and Napier? In particular, Davider Singh. His law firm is one of the main recipients of govt. contracts and business. Imagine if you will, the PM of the country comes to you and wants to sue a nobody blogger. Instead of advising him to drop it because it diminishes his stature and has a possibility of blowing up in his face, The Singh helps him prepare the letter to Roy, and also advised him to decline the offer of damages from Roy. Too long have these big law firms grown fat on the business that the govt. sends them, now they are helping to suppress freedom of speech and enforcing tyranny and bullying by aiding and abetting this type of crap law suits by Gay Loong. The PAP in particular draws on Drew and Napier for some of their shit MPs.

I say that its time for these lawyer leeches to know that there is a price for their connivance. Boycott their law firm. Do not use their services. if you have simple legal requirements like a conveyancing, you can use just about any law firm out there. I don't use these assholes, but want I to move my business out from the law firm I use too. I use one of the big law firms, and I know for sure, like all the other big law firms, they have ties to many govt. ministries and GLCs. I say fuck them. They like to support the PAP, they can go and suck their lancheows, I will move my business somewhere else.

So, now, I would appreciate any recommendations for a medium size law practice (not a one man show), that is not affiliated with the PAP. There must be some out there. Also, I would be very interested to see if Davinder SIngh is charging his full hourly rates or a discount for gay Loong. Such a discount, if there is one, would constitute a corruption practice.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.singsupplies.com/showthread.php?183197-Boycott-Drew-and-Napier-Law-Firm-they-are-defenders-of-Bullies&goto=newpost).