PDA

View Full Version : Level 2 spa

tangmo
03-06-2014, 05:07 PM
i dont know if there's a thread about this place alrd but im just gonna post it so here goes:

walked along this road near where the chicken rice sibeh popular and spotted a sign that said SPA. walked upstairs and saw a few milf and this really CUTE receptionist. think to myself "wa jibai hoseh liao la!" and asked for prices. she immediately quote me 30mins 35. ok leh rates quite cheap so took the 30mins one and went into room.
walked into the room and i see got shower so i know confirm got something liao :D :D :D and stripped into my birthday suit. when its all done, i thought my cute receptionist will come massage me, BUT NO. in comes a milf with a tight body and a really pretty smile. so i guess still ok i continue with massage since i paid for it and i also paiseh to tell her i dont want her.

standard sop after that, but one highlight for me was that her massage wasnt the stupid piano type as she really does try her best to knead out all the tight muscles. also her teasing is really quite gao lat and i was preeety horny liao even when she popped the GQ. anyway price was abit steep at $80 for a hj with full auto roam (she strip) and of course i took it. there are other packages as well but i had not enough money ):

left a happy but poor man.

those who wish to know pls send me a pm. im sorry if i cant reply to every single one of you so pls bear with me ah. whoever wants to trade also can. feel free to up me as well if u want. 8)
lastly pls dont reply via this thread "bro pm me plz" cos i will not do that. im sorry i cannot entertain everyone if they askme to pm them, hope u understand.

thank u and have a good day. :cool:

hanz352
03-06-2014, 05:42 PM
Nice FR, Bro.. Can PM location to me? Thanks!

TigerGeneral
03-06-2014, 08:16 PM
Agree $80.00 for a hj is a bit too steep. :(

leonleon
03-06-2014, 10:24 PM
Bro
Can share

Rgds

Blacklover
03-06-2014, 11:40 PM
Bro, the ml is Cambodia?

strudel
04-06-2014, 12:36 AM
Hmmm chicken rice... sounds familiar...back alley.. hmm :)

tangmo
04-06-2014, 01:36 PM
Hmmm chicken rice... sounds familiar...back alley.. hmm :)

Hahah i think some of you guys know where im talking about :cool:

tangmo
04-06-2014, 08:57 PM
gave location to a few bros out there (you know who u are). as for the rest im sorry im still trying to reply to all your pms as well so pls bear w me. thanks!

kazer
05-06-2014, 10:10 AM
contact please!

teovic
09-06-2014, 12:50 PM
bro, kindly share and pm the contact, will try asap then field report to you.

Thanks