PDA

View Full Version : My Step Sister

TommyPingPong
25-10-2005, 09:48 PM
My mother divorce my dad when I was 10 years old and she got the right to take me from my dad. We moved back to my mon's parent's place after that. Thought I was sad that my dad was not with me, I was quite happy because he was a stern man and he was the discipline person in my ex house.

My mon started to date a guy which was her business associate when I was 12 years old and he was 3 years older than my mon. They dated about 1 year +. Let's call him David and David was a nice man and there are numerous occassion which he came to our place for a meal.

During the 1 year + time which he had being together with my mom, I came to know more about David. He was also divorced with a daughter who was 1 years younger than me! I had not seen her yet and could not be bothered at all. I dun feel comfortable getting another sister! Her name was Denise.

However, I got to meet her when there were occassion which we went out for meals or see a show. I guess both of my mom and David tried to make us comfortable with each other. Denise was quite a pretty girl with long hair and slim body. but, not much assest and curves!

3 years later when I was 15, Mom and David decided to tie the knot and we become a family! And we shifted to a 3 room flat as both our parents were saving to buy a condo in the East. Both of them, Mom and David was quite successful in their career and I could not understand why since they got the money did not just buy a new place. The new flat had only 2 bed rooms and I may have to sleep in the living room!

Both Denise and me were in good talking terms, she was in a girl school while I was in the neighbourhood school. Our school result was ok though.

David told us that we have to stay for about 6 month and then the new condo would be ready then. We shifted not much things to our temporary flat since we would be moving out after that. Well, our new "old flat" was not too bad which was in good condition. My "barang barang" was in my new step sister's room and I'm sleeping my the living room as expected. I just turned 16 and my sister was 15.

Denise now was a different girl from what I introduced to you, she was not a pre-puberty girl, but now young, pretty and slim girl. It was hard to take her as your sister because we did not grow up together and techincally speaking, we are not related at all.
---

I did not have any sexual feeling for her and I know I have to take care of her, but I could not help not to take my eyes off her since she had a pair of well developed breast with nice curves and firm butt. Occassionally, after she took her bath, she came out in ther tee shirt and shorts and without bra! There were times where the chest area were still wet and I could see the outline of the breast clearly! She came out with her old pair of "home bra" which was loose after she went to her room.

We had grown used to each other after these years or months of getting along with one another. We went swimming together in our teen and we played together in the pool and people may thought we were a couple. Some time during the play, our bodies would contact and her breast would be on me. I got erections at many occassions but Denise thought that it was funny!

Both our "new" parents went to their honey moon after their wedding and both of us were left alone to tend the home. As a good brother, we did some revision at home with her and we went out together for meals, movies and our favourate swimming sessions during the parent's honey moon period.

After our parents came back from their honey moon, life goes on and we were in our routine. However, at night, my parents were making love quite often! I slept in the living room remember? My mom was making the moaning sound which made my brother hard! I told myself "David is screwing my mom again!". : 0

One night, Denise was watching a mid night show and both my parent and myself were asleep. But I was awoken by a giggling sound and it was Denise. I asked her why and she told me to keep quiet because David and Mon were making love! She off the TV and was making her way towards my mattress. Both of us were quite amused by them and my brother was rod hard especially Denise was beside me! I the darkness, I felt her chest and she did not wear bra! And she also touched my brother accidentally!

My hand moved and touched her breast and she said that I was a pervert but I defended myself saying that it was natural for guys to be aroused and I could not control it! She gave me a kiss and she went back to her bedroom! My brother was liked bursting and I have to jerk off on my mattress to ease my tension : )

The next morning which was school holiday, my parents were our for work and left Denise and myself at home. Still thinking about the encounter with Denise, I went to her room and saw her sleeping in her bed. I crept to her and lifted her t shirt and tourch her breast again! Being an green horn, my brother was actually flowing with my sex fluid! I jerked off beside her without her knowing!

After that, I went to my parents room to watch my VCD which was adult movie! It was not the hard core XXX movie but I love watching. Just then when the love making scene was on, Denise came to the room! I could not find the remote in time and she seen what I was watching!

She was interested and said that she always wanted to watch and she decided to stay to watch with me! My brother was from a limp state to a hard rod state now! Denise was giggling during the love making scene and I moved closer to her and looked into her breast! She realised that I was watching her and she stared at me and telling me off.

I dared her to show me her breast and she hesitated and took off her t shirt! I also noticed that she was actually "shaking" a bit when I was with her and guessed that she might be aroused by the adult movie. I decided to try my luck further and asked her to take off her pant.

She challenged me to take off mine then she'll take off hers and I quickly took off mine and she followed suit!

She now can see my bloted penis clearly since I'm in my undies. Both of us were fondling each other now and I took off her panties and mine too! Both of us were naked and I was caressing her breast and her pussy which was already wet. I asked her to suck my penis and she did but without any skills at all. I tried to lick her pussy which tasted funny with out much skill too.

She was lying on the bed now, very aroused, and I tried to insert my penis into her, but my penis head was almost into her when I felt a barrier. "Its the hymen!" I thought. Suddenly, the thought that both of us are "brother and sister" came to my mind, I went to the bed side and quickly jerk off and let off my STEAM!

Denise gave me a smile and both of us dressed and tidy up the bed. We never mentioned about this incident to each other. But I still "peeping" at her when I have the chance : )

tokkon1
25-10-2005, 10:11 PM
Very nice story there. Just wondering, is the story based on the present time cos your last sentence indicates so.

Frankly, if you are both above 16 and both wants it...go for it lah. Being step siblings, so what..just do it discreetly and let it be a lifelong secret.

Still remember I had my 1st sex experience at 14 wif my neighbour ger who's 13. Got caught finally, kena walloped teruk teruk by both her mother and my old man but to this day, I remembered that time of my life quite fondly.

Pierre
26-10-2005, 10:00 AM
Good job bro ! good story , if im u i sure bonk her straight or at least tell her to blow for me.. ;) ;)

*FiReWoRkS*
26-10-2005, 11:20 AM
nice wan bro..seriously go for it if u like her man...cheers:)

Masakarius
26-10-2005, 11:26 AM
Must say, if this becomes reality, its going to be the BEST !!!!

Good Story !!!! Love it !!! Keep it coming !!!

ragnarclaw
26-10-2005, 05:49 PM
great story mate...keep it up:D

techienator
26-10-2005, 05:56 PM
waiting for the next instalment... dun keep us waiting for too long... :D

TommyPingPong
26-10-2005, 06:30 PM
Very nice story there. Just wondering, is the story based on the present time cos your last sentence indicates so.

Frankly, if you are both above 16 and both wants it...go for it lah. Being step siblings, so what..just do it discreetly and let it be a lifelong secret.

Still remember I had my 1st sex experience at 14 wif my neighbour ger who's 13. Got caught finally, kena walloped teruk teruk by both her mother and my old man but to this day, I remembered that time of my life quite fondly.

That was the past and BTW brothers, that story is a fiction lah, just in case if you wonder if this is real. However, I'm not sure if I can really resist if such situation happened to me. Liked most brudders said, prob I'll insert my brother into her!

sg_boytoy
26-10-2005, 06:32 PM
That was the past and BTW brothers, that story is a fiction lah, just in case if you wonder if this is real. However, I'm not sure if I can really resist if such situation happened to me. Liked most brudders said, prob I'll insert my brother into her!

Huh? Bro TommyPingPong, it's a fictional story that happened in the past :confused:

BeachM
26-10-2005, 09:15 PM

bro u jus spoiled the mood la..

STi-
26-10-2005, 09:26 PM
wa read till song song thought is real 1, suddenly u sae is fictional... wat a let down bro tommypingpong...

tokkon1
27-10-2005, 12:49 AM
Huh? Bro TommyPingPong, it's a fictional story that happened in the past :confused:

Wah bro SB, very sharp there...(applause):D

KingEros
27-10-2005, 01:32 AM
I see you've set up shop doing the business I used to do so fervently ... also good lah, I getting old & slowly going out-of-breath too.

bro u jus spoiled the mood la..
How obnoxious ... whole world must be owing you a living, since even the threadstarter can be fucked for spoiling your mood!! :eek:

wa read till song song thought is real 1, suddenly u sae is fictional... wat a let down bro tommypingpong...
Well, at least now you can finally realise the truth ... come on, how many of these sensationalised ready-to-sell scripts can be for real?? If they are, then they'd be busy working out more sequels than to be here posting for repu-points liao lah.

sg_boytoy
27-10-2005, 09:40 AM
I see you've set up shop doing the business I used to do so fervently ... also good lah, I getting old & slowly going out-of-breath too.

Not really lah, the threadstarter's revelation was just begging to be questioned :)

TommyPingPong
27-10-2005, 01:18 PM
Sorry guys! Hoped that u dun zap me!

KingEros
27-10-2005, 03:32 PM
Not really lah, the threadstarter's revelation was just begging to be questioned :)
Then check out this one ... & tell me what begged to be questioned too. :rolleyes:
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=1236112&postcount=1

sg_boytoy
27-10-2005, 03:40 PM
Then check out this one ... & tell me what begged to be questioned too.
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=1236112&postcount=1

Wah~ :eek: , this maid so steady one ah! Can sit on the corner of the bed to watch TV with "sir" ah? My maid will hesitate to even enter the master bedroom to make the bed or mop the floor at home. This maid really makes herself at home leh... :rolleyes:

biker_man
27-10-2005, 06:50 PM
Sorry guys! Hoped that u dun zap me!

No lah. zap u for what?

At least you are contributing to the forum, and this is what keeps it alive. for that I say thank you instead.

Next time just lie and say that it is a true story. This way you will see more bros follow your story. :D

Hey its the internet, and anybody can be anyone!

KingEros
27-10-2005, 10:06 PM
Next time just lie and say that it is a true story. This way you will see more bros follow your story. :D

Good sense of humour ... points for you. ;)

TommyPingPong
04-11-2005, 04:52 PM
I was shocked that this thread had 4000+ views! I think incest sex sell, real or not! I should become a sex author! NExt time you brudders pls support me if I become one! I will have a meet the author, signature session cum discount for Sammyboy forum brudders!