PDA

View Full Version : why Singapore need to build a cult personality like North Korea

Sammyboy RSS Feed
01-06-2014, 01:30 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

I am sure how many of you understand North Koreans?
Ever wonder how the people continue to be so compliant to their government?

The answer lies in building a cult personality, creating a god out of human, a hero that can do no wrong.

I employed a North Korean refugee in Australia. She still has a lot of fear in the Kim family. When something went wrong in her life, like missing the train and getting to work late, she actually thought she is been punished by Kim for escaping from his kingdom.

I sent her for counselling but she was unable to overcome her fear of Kim. He is watching her from Korea. The only choice is a church leader who was trained in deprogramming. This is after all a mind game.

Move over to Singapore.......
That is the legacy of Lee Kuan Yew. Consider his peer in China.

In China, actors impersonating Chairman Mao can earn $10000 for a 10 minutes appearance on stage. There are more visitors to Mao mausoleum than Paris Louvre -Mona lisa will be disappointed. Chinese see hope in Chairman Mao. Sinkees see hope in LKY.

Then, there is a lesser god, Lee Hsien Loong. He took over from Goh at a time when Goh is seen as the god LKY sidekick.

These days, Loong want to follow his daddy god in playing god punishment, I sue you.
But somehow, there was a change in environment and the old Lee is expiring. The people are awakening.

Unlike N Korea, where the Kims play god over 3 generations now, in Singapore, there is a break in influencing the people. But don't be mistaken, the fear is still strong that without a Lee, there will be a less prosperous Singapore.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?182993-why-Singapore-need-to-build-a-cult-personality-like-North-Korea&goto=newpost).