PDA

View Full Version : Best topless massage!! She is operating 24/7!!

yguns23
01-06-2014, 10:56 AM
Seldom post any report, however, this lady is definitely worth mentioning!

Ke-er

She welcome me at door wearing a nighties, with an accidental nipple slip, which was quite a sight.

Proceed for a quick shower, which I did not intend to waste any time.
During the shower, mentioned to her to focus more on neck, shoulder and lower back.

Once lay face down on bed, and the moment she started her first press on the shoulder, immediately sense that this lady is a real real real masseuses.
So when she ask if I wanted 60 mins or 90 mins, I of course opt for 90 mins!

She work real hard on the places I have mentioned and the strength maintained throughout ..for I don't know how long was it.... it was really really worth. During then, while she was working on the lower back, she would sometime sit on your backside, and you can feel the heat from her pussy on you butt crack, which can be quite simulating even if you are facing down enjoying the massage.

Then she start the extra portion at the groin area, then balls, and 2IC, when asked to turn over, i then realised that she was topless all along. She allows autoroam anywhere except pussy. She is also accommodating in any position I have asked for.
After unloaded, she cleans up continue to massage the thigh and facing me while chatting. What a sight that the two firm (not huge but enough) boobs facing you while chatting, and massaging.
Ended with time overshot more than 15 minutes.

Damage $120 for 90 +++ minutes. Ultimately worth it.
This is by far the best massage I have had.

As she operates alone, once a while she would reply SMSes (if all her slot is not taken up yet), which can be understood, her skills outweigh anything, she is sincerely performing good massage throughout.

Side to note: She is working on 24 hour. As her time is short here, do try out and you will definitely RTM.... which I am.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=444253