PDA

View Full Version : GL Newest Party Joint!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

KID278
13-08-2002, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by zyxel01
Well, I also had my great time at HQ that day. I rushed down (though all bros are already there) after hearing Jaguar is back. But was disappointed that she was not working that day. I saw Ming and he straight away told me "Jaguar not working today". Wah lan eh... very angry. When T asked me, "Xin Xin" was what I told him immediately. Yes, some bros were laughing at me, but I still find her the best. We can click. I had the best time with her once again. It is the x-factor, just like bro KID and Jaguar.

I didn't know that Hui Yu was around then. It was my first time seeing her. Hmm... must try her next.

Cheers!
zyxel

Glad to hear you had a great time after all the disappointments. You should have called the okts before you rushed.....hehehe.....:D you and xin xin...me and jaguar.....hehehe......what a clicking comparison......why are there laughters at you....for being a sentimental nerd like me......hehehe....

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
13-08-2002, 02:44 PM

What?! I thought Mun Mun is quite new in GL? So fast retiring??

Cheers!
zyxel

Which one? The new one? No I dont think so, how can she be tired in such a short run......hehehe.......:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

zyxel01
13-08-2002, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by KID278

Glad to hear you had a great time after all the disappointments. You should have called the okts before you rushed.....hehehe.....:D you and xin xin...me and jaguar.....hehehe......what a clicking comparison......why are there laughters at you....for being a sentimental nerd like me......hehehe....

Cheers.
Kid278.

The main reason for going down was to celebrate with Tommy for his 4D winning. So did not call to check on Jaguar. Also did not expect her to skip work on the 2nd day.

I guess some folks just dun understand the special feeling that we have with our darlings. Hehe...

Cheers!
zyxel

cuntking
13-08-2002, 03:33 PM
bro dez, at last you got to see Mickey Mouse ..... ai ya better get her before Wed and see if she bring you luck ... hee hee

Originally posted by Ah Dez
Found many new targets.... but no time to bonk as must leave.

Oh Micky Oh Micky....

cuntking
13-08-2002, 03:46 PM
bro hustler, they almost turn her into roasted mouse ..... ke ke ke

Originally posted by The_Hustler

Ya lor...agree she looks kinda delicious especially when she stood right in front of those roasted pig's eaters....kekeke... and by the time T did his countdown...she was gone in a flash... back to her mousehole.

Mickey... Ai Tan
The Hustler

cuntking
13-08-2002, 03:59 PM
bro kid, your little darling already so hot at HQ ..... I do not want to join in for the mad cat race .... may try her when things are more cool down.

bro cuntking, I think they are hostel roommates and on very good terms....hehehe......:D

yupz, it's high time you take on high end cars.....bm is too mechanical I would say unless you like it....corolla lacks pr....jaguar is still the best amongst them......hehehe....I dont think there will be any benz around since MG's friend for some reason could not get thru uncle sam twice.....haiz.....

Cheers.
Kid278.

cuntking
13-08-2002, 04:02 PM
bro zyxel, hui yu service is pretty fast these days ...... but SEXtisfaction for sure.

hmmmm .... how about a double shag, xin xin and you as well as kid with jaguar in the same room ... then change switch too ... hee hee

Well, I also had my great time at HQ that day. I rushed down (though all bros are already there) after hearing Jaguar is back. But was disappointed that she was not working that day. I saw Ming and he straight away told me "Jaguar not working today". Wah lan eh... very angry. When T asked me, "Xin Xin" was what I told him immediately. Yes, some bros were laughing at me, but I still find her the best. We can click. I had the best time with her once again. It is the x-factor, just like bro KID and Jaguar.

I didn't know that Hui Yu was around then. It was my first time seeing her. Hmm... must try her next.

Cheers!
zyxel

cuntking
13-08-2002, 04:28 PM
bro dark lord, I will agree with bro zyxel and bro kid, she may not retire so fast but extended her leave ...... like Salem when she extended her leave, many thought that she has retired but now she is back. Only consider the gals retired when their OKTs cancelled their cards.

Originally posted by DarkLord

Actually 3 but the 3rd one, MunMun, was dropped from the list. ermm due to the possiblility of her retirement.

cuntking
13-08-2002, 04:42 PM
bro zxyel, you did sms me and I reply you before I went into the room wah ...... anyway I already told xinxin you will be shooting star at night, better not be star-cross lovers ... hee hee

The main reason for going down was to celebrate with Tommy for his 4D winning. So did not call to check on Jaguar. Also did not expect her to skip work on the 2nd day.

I guess some folks just dun understand the special feeling that we have with our darlings. Hehe...

Cheers!
zyxel

cuntking
13-08-2002, 04:46 PM
Yo Guess who? Is Xiao_Zhu fresh FR again...

Sorry Brother Both this FR a bit late lah sorry cause cook too long liao LOL
ok Lets start!

Ok on sunday a newbie Shyboy ask me to meet him on monday thats was yesterday...
Than i reach HQ at 330pm yesterday and was waiting for Shyboy.
While waiting for Bro shyboy i was talking to Bro king say that i'm meeting a newbie here at HQ. He say"okok" than i ask him"why so many ppl here today?" he say"cause today Tommy treat us to eat Rost Pig cause he strike 4D...thats why all tommy friend came to eat "

After a while shyboy sms me and ask where is 1612 he can't find he was at lor 16, and i sms him back say it hse12 is beside hotel 81 hse 12 was at the corner. After a while he came than i intro him to king. Both king and me was planing which gal should bro shyboy try cause this was his first time... i ask bro shyboy wat kind of gal he like, he reply,"Anything lor" i said " ok loh..." than
Bro king thought of a gal call AA and ask tommy is she working anot? i think tommy say yes but cause of some reson she cannot. (some thing like that) Than king say"ok lah let him try bro xiao zhu first love Zu er" i say" can anot?" king say "can, why not? Cause Zu er is gentle and GF type." i say" ok loh" than we ask shyboy izzit ok? He say"ok anything"
Before that we saw Zu er went in with other Bonker, i told shyboy which one is Zu er...

Than bro king ask tommy that shyboy wan Zu er, tommy say"ok ok, Zu er can lah to him." after a while Bro king ask me to go behind and pray i say ok... went i came back i ask " so today wat kind of gal you and tommy want to intro to me?" He think for a while and say" AA lah" i say "thought AA cannot come?" he ask tommy is AA ok to come? But tommy say "cannot lah cause now Xiao Zhu Upgarde liao. Wait xiao zhu cannot stand." (Why i upgrade? cause last time my second bonk was teresa and she was to the commando side) Than king say"ya hor" than he think for awhile and say"try Jolin lah let you try GF type also see how"
i say " anything lah i trust you and tommy recommand"
king say" ok. ah tommy jolin just went in right?"
Tommy reply" ya must wait for awhile" But i didn't saw jolin just now lah that why i still don't know...

After talking to shyboy and king for awhile Jolin came out, err ok not bad can try i say. Than i proceed to the room with Jolin and we took off the cloth and have a talk for a while and we went in for a bath and she start to clean me with soap and after that she use the water to clean away the soap and start with the bbbbbj for a while she stop and ask me to dry my self. Than after drying up our self we proceed to the bed, she ask me lay down with my back face up and she start with the Cat bath or BL up and down and than she proceed down to AR than she ask me to trun to DS and AR again after a while she than ask me to lay down with my back face up....
and start with a bbbj and suck my balls and lick it up and down, and she proceed up and lick my nipple... while lick and suck my nipple she HJ also... after that we have a 69 and i was licking her pussy till it came wet... after awhile of 69 than we have a standing cat bath and bbbj too.

than she took the CD and help me to put it on and we have a DS i push it in hard and beep till she came out a AHhhh she told me harder pls harder pls... i do wat she told me. than she lay down and ask me to rock on top of her than while i rock her she french kiss with me... and my didi trun to iron that hard and start to rock her fast and hard. and she keep on shouting Ahhh Ahhh Ahhh harderrrrr plssss.... Awhile more i Cum liao...

The End

ok now the FR on Jolin, to me jolin for me is ok only not very good but i think she can do better than that. One thing i don't like is that she is like to talk rubbish.... And her standard to me is not better than Teresa haiiii to me now Teresa was my standard now thats why i think Below Teresa standard i can't take it...

Face : 6.5/10
Figure : 7/10(to me lah)
Height : normal Height
Boobs: B cup( i think)
Skin: fair
Hair : long
BBBJ : 7/10
French Kiss (La JI):5/10
FJ : 6/10
AR:7/10
Attitute : 7.5/10 ( very friendly, but like to talk Rubbish and talk alot)

Sorry Brothers today FR is not exciting as the past 2 FR cause notting happening haiii....

cuntking
13-08-2002, 04:49 PM
On the same day But night.

Ok Brothers after finish Bonking Jolin i took a sit out
and than i went out to take money from ATM about 8pm (sorry i need to cut the this FR short, cause frome 5+ to 8pm there is alot of think ti say) and my friend call me to help him cause he is GL police stattion... and i return to HQ at 10+ and king they are still there and i say i wan to Bonk one more time...
king say ok he recommand me East i say ok loh... He say east not bad lah i say anything... i ask where is east now he say inside the room he ask me to wait and he ask tommy can East take me anot? tommy say ok cause East under him...

After awhile she came out and than i follow her to the room and have a chat than proceed to the bath... she use the soap and clean my Didi and than give me a warm water BbbbbJ and after awhile we dry our self up and proceed to the bed... same thing lie down on bed with back face and she give me a cat bath or BL from neck to toe and finger too and she ask me to turn to DS and AR after awhile she go under me and have a bbbj but still my didi cannot stand cause in the afternoon i had bonk jolin liao i told...
than she say NVM than she contiune to bbbj after a while she ask me to turn with my back face down and she start with Cat bath again from neck to toe... than bbbj.

after awhile she ask me to sit on the bed with my leg on the floor and she contiune bbbj and she took the CD and put it inside the month and using her month to help me put in the CD. Than she stand up and ask me to stand too and we have a standing FJ and she hug me tight and my didi stand at last after awhile i can't stand liao cause my leg pain lah... than i stop and she want DS than we proceed to DS but for only 2 min my didi die... haiiii si bei peisei ahhhh...
but she say NVM, But i know she is going to get angry from the face i see wat she thinking... than she ask me to lay down and she help me bj(with CD) but my didi go down liao and she took out the CD from her back, at that time i saw from the mirro i saw her face is angry... but she turn back with i smile(hahaha she know how to change face) and she start to bj for me (without CD)
aroung 5 min my didi stand up for war again than she faster put the CD and start to rock on top of me... after awhile she ask me to rock her i say ok than i rock her hard and fast... than cum at last... i say sorry to her she say NVM... haiiii me no use laio.....

than i faster go take a bath and she help me to clean my didi after bath she got a call and she told me sorry that she need to answer the phone i say NVM, as wat i heard it was her customer
than i faster wear my cloth.... and wait for her after she finish wearing her cloth we proceed to tommy and i pay...
after awhile sit there watching TV and tommy ask so how you like it i say ok lah but hard to stand loh cause her and jolin standard not like teresa... tommy say that i have upgrade liao cause teresa is one of the commando, and he must recommand me to an other commando standard like teresa not too commando if not i were fly to the wall.... LOL Than Bro Hum shap say i must go slowly not too fast if not in 2 to 3 year i will not come to GL anymore ect.....

THE END

FR on East:

Face : 6.5/10
Figure : 6/10(to me lah)
Height : normal Height
Boobs: B cup( i think)
BBBJ : 7/10
French Kiss (La JI):0/10(no la ji cause she don wan)
FJ : 5.5/10
AR:6/10
Attitute : 6.5/10 ( friendly, But know how to change Face and abit of Attitute went i cannot stand)

Sorry to the Bro that like East i don mean anything ok

like wat they say one mans food can be another man posion

ming
13-08-2002, 04:56 PM

Cheers!
zyxel

Bro Zyxel

Don't ever bother about what other peoples view or comments. If you think is it worth all those effort and time, while you enjoy it most............so enjoy yourself............there always each to his own cases............same as mine.

Cheers
Ming

cuntking
13-08-2002, 05:24 PM
bro ming, looks like your karma had greatly improved the last 2 weeks ... hey did you get my SMS?

Opertaion hunting cat is on today.

T secret weapon is also partying away at HQ. I am going down soon, you want a lift down, call me.

Originally posted by ming

Bro Zyxel

Don't ever bother about what other peoples view or comments. If you think is it worth all those effort and time, while you enjoy it most............so enjoy yourself............there always each to his own cases............same as mine.

Cheers
Ming

The_Hustler
13-08-2002, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by cuntking
bro ming, looks like your karma had greatly improved the last 2 weeks ... hey did you get my SMS?

Opertaion hunting cat is on today.

T secret weapon is also partying away at HQ. I am going down soon, you want a lift down, call me.

Haiz...T's secret weapon has been ravished by that HumSap beast on her "virginic" prelude....

Some guys have all the luck

CCB
The Hustler

zyxel01
13-08-2002, 06:45 PM
bro zyxel, hui yu service is pretty fast these days ...... but SEXtisfaction for sure.

hmmmm .... how about a double shag, xin xin and you as well as kid with jaguar in the same room ... then change switch too ... hee hee

Better not try. Scully switch to the wrong one I shag Kid or he shag me instead... hehe....

Cheers!
zyxel

KID278
13-08-2002, 06:55 PM

Better not try. Scully switch to the wrong one I shag Kid or he shag me instead... hehe....

Cheers!
zyxel

Oops! sanity at stake...I am staying away....hehehe.......:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
13-08-2002, 07:07 PM

Cheers!
zyxel

Oh! well let it be yesterday while we look forward from today....hehehe.......:D

yupz, perhaps one day they will understand how our game is played....hehehe......

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
13-08-2002, 07:15 PM

Extreme orgies....hmmm.....not really into such fetish and fantasies....besides it is not allowed.......hehehe......:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

undies
13-08-2002, 07:52 PM
Hi Bro Cumking,

Its was after a session with Xiu Wen and while getting into my car I saw a lady walking into 1604. Immediately I made a call to the house to check who is this "supermodel" - Mong Na.

Description: No horse run. Tall, sexy, slim (curvy or not cannot tell cos I was more than 10m away), face should be good (but base on that distance).

With this kind of standard I felt strange why there's no report on her although I saw her name in your list.

Regards

KID278
13-08-2002, 08:15 PM
Originally posted by undies
Hi Bro Cumking,

Its was after a session with Xiu Wen and while getting into my car I saw a lady walking into 1604. Immediately I made a call to the house to check who is this "supermodel" - Mong Na.

Description: No horse run. Tall, sexy, slim (curvy or not cannot tell cos I was more than 10m away), face should be good (but base on that distance).

With this kind of standard I felt strange why there's no report on her although I saw her name in your list.

Regards

since you are so fascinated why not you take the lead and pen one......hehehe......:D you will be appreciated.

Cheers.
Kid278.

undies
13-08-2002, 08:40 PM
Wanted to try and will try, just check to see whether any bros here have tried her before.

Regards

KID278
13-08-2002, 08:52 PM
Wanted to try and will try, just check to see whether any bros here have tried her before.

Regards

good, take it as nothing ventured nothing gained since there are no references available, who knows she might be another gem you are about to uncover....hehehe.......:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

cuntking
14-08-2002, 01:35 AM
bro hustler, don't worry she was well taken care of by the brothers at HQ ...... I finish her off by being her last of her 11th customer of the day.

Sweet Secret had broken HQ record of Top Party Gals with 11 sessions in a day.

Haiz...T's secret weapon has been ravished by that HumSap beast on her "virginic" prelude....

Some guys have all the luck

CCB
The Hustler

cuntking
14-08-2002, 02:00 AM
bro zyxel, that's something new to try .. hee hee ... but I think there is no way that bro kid looks like xin xin ... ha ha ha

Cheers!
zyxel

The_Hustler
14-08-2002, 02:07 AM
bro hustler, don't worry she was well taken care of by the brothers at HQ ...... I finish her off by being her last of her 11th customer of the day.

Sweet Secret had broken HQ record of Top Party Gals with 11 sessions in a day.

Hmmm... records are meant to be broken...luckily my prisoners are low profile...can't take the heartskip of breaking records.

She was true enough, a "synthetic" replica of Zoe Tay except for a crooked nose (kekeke) and high cheekbone... lucky for her my cells are fully occupied, but who knows.... I might ask for a building license to have my prison extended.

Entreprenour
The Hustler

cuntking
14-08-2002, 02:17 AM
bro undie, you looking for bro CumKing .... he missing for a while liao.

anyway, all the gals listed here are not bonk by me ... so I guess the brother who had her is not from the forum or is one that do not post FRs.

Cum on, you try then give FR lor, oniz bo?

Hi Bro Cumking,

Regards

cuntking
14-08-2002, 02:40 AM
bro hustler, you say one hor, don't make her your prisioner ... I made her my princess but I share ... your prisoners all untouchable one.

Sweet Princess, Happy King!

Hmmm... records are meant to be broken...luckily my prisoners are low profile...can't take the heartskip of breaking records.

She was true enough, a "synthetic" replica of Zoe Tay except for a crooked nose (kekeke) and high cheekbone... lucky for her my cells are fully occupied, but who knows.... I might ask for a building license to have my prison extended.

Entreprenour
The Hustler

cuntking
14-08-2002, 03:29 AM
I am compiling a list of gals that partys at HQ. If I miss out any, can any kind brothers please add on. Will also do a daily update of the party gals.

AA
AA1
AB
AC Milan - on leave, back beg. Sep
Ada
Ai Lee
Ai Lin
Angeline ava Zi Lin (Cat 80)
Anna
Ann Ann
Annie (cat 80- old)
Annie (cat 80- young)
Ann Qi
Amanda
Amy
Apple
August - leave
Baby1
Bai Her
Bai Lan Di ava Brandy
Bai Xue - leave
Bao Er (RETIRED)
BiBi1
BiBi2
Blue Diamond
Blue Ice
Blue Ocean
BM
Best
Candy
Carol L18
Carol (tall - Cat 80)
Casino - on leave
Castle
Cathy (malay Cat 80)
Celine - on leave
Chris
Chris2
Chelsea
Chilli Padi
Ching Ching
Chivas
Choy Choy
CK - on 1 month leave, back end August
CoCo L16
Coco1 L22
Cola L16
Cola L22
Corolla
Crystal (Cat 80, SG)
Crystal (Cat 150)
D24
Derby
Diamond - on leave, back mid Sep
Dolphin
Dong Fang (cat 80)
Doris
East
EL (Malay gal)
Elaine
Emelda - on leave, back end August
Eva
Evoane
Fang Fang
Fang Ling
Fei Xue
GiGi
Gucci
Hai Chew
Hai O
Hai San - on 1 month leave, back in end Aug
Hai Yan
Hai Yang
Happy
Helen
Hello Kitty
Hong Hong
Hui Yu
Italy (cat 80)
Iris
Ivy (cat 80)
Jaguar
Jamy
Janet L16
Jasmie
Jean
Jenny
Jia Ling
Joanne
JoJo L20
Jolin L20
Joyce L18
Joyce L20
Judy
June (Cat 80)
Kam Fong
Karen
Kar Leng
Kelly
Kelly1
Kinky
KISSME
KK
Leeds
Lee Wen - one month leave, back mid August
Lena
Lily
Lily (malay gal)
Linda
Li Zhen
LS
LV
Mandy
Maybo - elusive
Maggie L20 - one month leave, back end august
Maggie L22
Mei Hui
Mei Ji
Mei Ting
Mei Yee
Mei Yin
MG - on one month leave, back beg. Sept
Miao Miao
Miki
Miko2
Mimi L14
MJ
Mong Er
Mong Na
Mong Ting
Moon
Mun Mun (new) - on one month leave back in end July
Mun Mun (old)
Nicky
OG L16 - elusive
OG WH06
Orange
Orchid (malay gal)
Peh Peh
Pei Yi
Peggy
Ping Ping
Pinky
Poh Yee
Prada
Qian Hong
Qiu Lian
Queen
Queenie - on 1 month leave, back end August
Rina
Rose
Ru Yi
S1
Sakura
Salem
Sally
Sandra
Sammei
Sammi1 - on one month leave back 24-30 August
Seiko
Sexy Yuki - not working
Sharon
Small Ivy
Sony - run water leave
Spore Ice
Sugar
Susan (malay gal)
Sze Sze (cat 80)
Teresa
Tim Tim
T one
Tong Tong
ToTo
Tze Yee
Vanessa
V Nie
Violet
Vivian L16
Vivian L28
VTEC
Wendy
Win
Wine
Winnie - leave
Xiao Mei
Xiao Qing
Xiao Yin
Xiao Ying
Xiao Yu
Xiao Yun
Xiao Yun Qua
Xin Xin
Xin Zi
Xiu Wen
Yan Er
Yan Hong
Yan Zi
Ya Wen
Yee Yee
Ying Ying
Yuki
Yoki L20
Yoko L16
Yoko L28
Yoki
Zhen Zhen L18
Zhen Zhen L28 (new) ava Xiao Zhen
Zhen Zhen L28 (old)
Zing Zhi
Zu Er
Zu Er L20

New Party Gals On 13082002
Sweet Secret, Carol L22, Irene Cat 80

First Party Gal of the Day
Vanessa

Top Party Gal of the Day
Sweet Secret

HQ Top Party Gal Award
Sweet Secret with 11 session in a day

Watch this thread for the latest GL gals updates

Ah Dez
14-08-2002, 04:27 AM
(old)
Zing Zhi
Zu Er
Zu Er L20

Top Party Gal of the Day
Sweet Secret

HQ Top Party Gal Award

Sweet secret?

ming
14-08-2002, 08:48 AM

Sweet secret?

Sweet secret may be is the taste is very sweet and the secret of the taste cannot be reveal lah...............kekekeke

Cheers
Ming

HauntedSex
14-08-2002, 10:34 AM
Monday evening, I was invited by T and rest of the gang for a makan session at the HQ as T strikes 4D again(why not me!). It was the 2nd time this month that I was invited for such occasion. After all the makan and talk cock session, feeling a bit of horny, I asked T for available gal... Chilli padi, Hai Yang... after a few calls, T informed me that Hai Yang will be coming in a few minutes' time......

Then here she comes, wearing a long black dress... shiok!! still the same pretty face that struck many of our bros' heart.... Went into the room, started the same old "how are u?", "have u eaten?" thing. Then the SOP shower, she was one of those gels that give u a through clean washup on didi. Too bad, my didi cannot stand as it could becoz' I had just finished my dinner. after cleanup, she asked me to lay on the bed. She begin her catbath by licking my hand,arm... something different for other gels. Her tongue was big and flat... not the small and sharp type. Slowly, she moved her tongue to my body,nipples, balls...damm shiok but my didi still cannot stand... suddenly she grabbed my didi and started bbbj on me... slow at first but going faster and faster, deep throat my didi as it becoming bigger. Her AR was good... give me a 5 long minutes of AR, very gentle and doesn't feel painful, maybe becoz of her big, wet tongue... Bay tahan liao!! ask her to do a 69, 'tongue fuing' her pussy as she blew my didi... Her BJ was so good that I had to stop my licking as I was almost CIM!! Looking at me with a slutty face, still moaning, she pleaded me to fu*k her. Capped me using her mouth, she goes on top of me and ride... wah liao!! she was damm fast and furious man!! dragging my hand to her breasts, requested me to play them.My didi was at it max liao. Change to missionary, pumped her as fast as possible. Her moaning became louder and louder, but I still cannot cum... I asked her stopped and perform bj on me... Finally unload my cum ...

FR on Hai Yang:
Looks: 7/10 ( pretty, a bit on the mature side)
Body: 7/10 (good curve, small butt)
Boobs: 6/10 ( big but hard, feels like fake boobs, long nipples)
BBBJ : 7.5/10 ( great, hard and deep bj)
AR: yes, 7/10 (gentle and wet)
FJ : 6.5/10 ( SOP)
Frenching : No
Attitude: 8.5/10 ( hardworking, no complaint, willingness to try anything)
RTF: maybe, depend on my mood... but it worth trying.

kk7773
14-08-2002, 10:50 AM

Vanessa

Top Party Gal of the Day
Sweet Secret

HQ Top Party Gal Award

Watch this thread for the latest GL gals updates [/B][/QUOTE]

Ya bro , just wat to know who is this " Sweet Secret " ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????

Ah Dez
14-08-2002, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by kk7773

Vanessa

Top Party Gal of the Day
Sweet Secret

HQ Top Party Gal Award

Ya bro , just wat to know who is this " Sweet Secret " ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???? [/B][/QUOTE]

Why KayPoh... you don't go GL rite... ask for wat.

kinkysauage
14-08-2002, 01:53 PM
Hello Bros,
Thks for your warm hospitality and informative tips. It was indeed a great session meeting you guys and knowing you guys at the HQ. Me, being a mild/small cheongers is nowhere compared to you guys. You guys are really great & cool! Even thought, last evening was the first time we met, we are no stranger to one another. Will catch up with you guys in near future. Keep in touch!
Saw Yoko L28 at the counter and was quite pleasant looking to me. After some consultation fm bros, decided to bonk her before calling the day off. As undersood that she is in her mid thirties but she maintained her figure and complextion very well. No much wrinkles on her face. She is reallly a beau in term of her age. Very lao chio.
As usual, went to one of the rm and we started to undress. then proceeded to shower. She surprised and impressed me by washing both my "heads" thoroughly . The best thing was that she told me she brought her shampoo along with her. This a + pt. of her. She is rather chatty and friendly. Anyway, she got a well trimmed pussy hair, handful of hair. After the shower, she requested me to lie back and the first attacked was my ass. She rim and tongue fucking my ass for a while. Feeling was quite shiok. Thereafter, she cat bath from my neck to my toe. Before asking me to flip over my body, she gave me a deep french. Once I flipped my body, she started to attrack my nipples. Cat bath all over my body including my fingers & balls. The cat bath was very comprehensive. No ma ma fu fu. Then she started to attacked my didi. Her suction was quite powerful and deep. That's what I called deep throat. It was really a sensation!
Once my sauage was ready to served, she capped me and rode on top of me. The best description was "wild wild west". After the rodeo ride, we flipped over for the missionary. After a few thrust, my didi started to soften. Being a patient, she started to treat my didi with bj to resuscitate my didi. After a few minutes of resuscitation, my didi was revive. However, did not proceed with the fj but finished off with my cum on her mounth. I believed she could do alot of wonders in fj and alot to offer. Unfortunately, my didi failed me.
Before we left the rm, she provided some massage of my back. Verdict: Value for money and a satisfied customer.

Looks: 7/10 lau chio, shapely and fair complextion.
Boots: 34B pinky-brown nipple but colour looks a bit artifical to me.
Pussy: Well trimmed. Neat & handful of hair only.
BBBJ: 8/10 Power suction and deep.
AR: 8.5/10 Tongue fucking.
Attitude: 8.5/10 Friendly chatty, hardworking & accomodating.;)

cuntking
14-08-2002, 02:32 PM
Well spoken, bro ming. How. you oniz to taste T newest weapon?

Sweet secret may be is the taste is very sweet and the secret of the taste cannot be reveal lah...............kekekeke

Cheers
Ming

cuntking
14-08-2002, 02:34 PM
bro HauntedSex, oh no from the way you say it looks like our Mr eat, sleep & bonk humsup will be busy again ... ha ha ha

Originally posted by HauntedSex
Monday evening, I was invited by T and rest of the gang for a makan session at the HQ as T strikes 4D again(why not me!). It was the 2nd time this month that I was invited for such occasion. After all the makan and talk cock session, feeling a bit of horny, I asked T for available gal... Chilli padi, Hai Yang... after a few calls, T informed me that Hai Yang will be coming in a few minutes' time......

FR on Hai Yang:
Looks: 7/10 ( pretty, a bit on the mature side)
Body: 7/10 (good curve, small butt)
Boobs: 6/10 ( big but hard, feels like fake boobs, long nipples)
BBBJ : 7.5/10 ( great, hard and deep bj)
AR: yes, 7/10 (gentle and wet)
FJ : 6.5/10 ( SOP)
Frenching : No
Attitude: 8.5/10 ( hardworking, no complaint, willingness to try anything)
RTF: maybe, depend on my mood... but it worth trying.

cuntking
14-08-2002, 02:41 PM
bro kinkysauage, are you the Mr D? I thought you were telling us your nick .... there is really a nick same as your name ... so funny ... hee hee

btw, nice to meet you and glad to know you had a wet and wild time partying at HQ ... ha ha ha ... I think she is training to be a hair dresser when she retires.

Originally posted by kinkysauage
Hello Bros,
Thks for your warm hospitality and informative tips. It was indeed a great session meeting you guys and knowing you guys at the HQ. Me, being a mild/small cheongers is nowhere compared to you guys. You guys are really great & cool! Even thought, last evening was the first time we met, we are no stranger to one another. Will catch up with you guys in near future. Keep in touch!

Saw Yoko L28 at the counter and was quite pleasant looking to me. After some consultation fm bros, decided to bonk her before calling the day off. As undersood that she is in her mid thirties but she maintained her figure and complextion very well. No much wrinkles on her face. She is reallly a beau in term of her age. Very lao chio.

Before we left the rm, she provided some massage of my back. Verdict: Value for money and a satisfied customer.

kinkysauage
14-08-2002, 03:28 PM
Hi Bro Cuntking,
You're right! I'm Mr D. I hope we will have more wet & wild parties along the pipeline. I will be her first customer if she become a hairdresser. Care to join me for a hair wash?
Cheers!

Humsap69
14-08-2002, 03:49 PM
Hello Bros,
As usual, went to one of the rm and we started to undress. then proceeded to shower. She surprised and impressed me by washing both my "heads" thoroughly . The best thing was that she told me she brought her shampoo along with her. This a + pt. of her. She is rather chatty and friendly. Anyway, she got a well trimmed pussy hair, handful of hair. After the shower, she requested me to lie back and the first attacked was my ass. She rim and tongue fucking my ass for a while. Feeling was quite shiok. Thereafter, she cat bath from my neck to my toe. Before asking me to flip over my body, she gave me a deep french. Once I flipped my body, she started to attrack my nipples. Cat bath all over my body including my fingers & balls. The cat bath was very comprehensive. No ma ma fu fu. Then she started to attacked my didi. Her suction was quite powerful and deep. That's what I called deep throat. It was really a sensation!
Once my sauage was ready to served, she capped me and rode on top of me. The best description was "wild wild west". After the rodeo ride, we flipped over for the missionary. After a few thrust, my didi started to soften. Being a patient, she started to treat my didi with bj to resuscitate my didi. After a few minutes of resuscitation, my didi was revive. However, did not proceed with the fj but finished off with my cum on her mounth. I believed she could do alot of wonders in fj and alot to offer. Unfortunately, my didi failed me.

Great FR...glad to know that you have njoyed ur session at T's joint. No need for any big thank you regarding our recommendation. Always willing to lend a helping hand!!!! (does that include our hands in your session??? hee hee!!!)

See u around and maybe next time can intro u lagi more commando service lor!!!

Xiao_zhu
14-08-2002, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by Humsap69

Great FR...glad to know that you have njoyed ur session at T's joint. No need for any big thank you regarding our recommendation. Always willing to lend a helping hand!!!! (does that include our hands in your session??? hee hee!!!)

yo Bro Humsap69 you are back?
i thought you have no internet at home?
where you now?
at last i see you in forum

ming
14-08-2002, 04:02 PM
Well spoken, bro ming. How. you oniz to taste T newest weapon?

I not for her yet and will not try anymore new gal...........only go for repeats of my four darlings............kekeke..........anyway she may be sweet to some bros or could be bitter to the others.

Cheers
Ming

Humsap69
14-08-2002, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by Xiao_zhu

yo Bro Humsap69 you are back?
i thought you have no internet at home?
where you now?
at last i see you in forum

Yup i am back...not that i have no internet at home but it is just plain lazy to get it fixed. hee hee!!! i am now in GL. why?? u going down today?? no govt to keep watch over u is it??? hee hee!!!

Humsap69
14-08-2002, 04:32 PM

I not for her yet and will not try anymore new gal...........only go for repeats of my four darlings............kekeke..........anyway she may be sweet to some bros or could be bitter to the others.

Cheers
Ming

Yup Yup bro Ming, since u got so many darlings at this present moment...u shoud not add anymore...if not i got to TKK also leh...hee hee....just joking!!!

Xiao_zhu
14-08-2002, 04:51 PM

Yup i am back...not that i have no internet at home but it is just plain lazy to get it fixed. hee hee!!! i am now in GL. why?? u going down today?? no govt to keep watch over u is it??? hee hee!!!
Nop i don think i'm going down to GL today or next few weeks...
cause now abit thight...

The_Hustler
14-08-2002, 05:25 PM

Nop i don think i'm going down to GL today or next few weeks...
cause now abit thight...

Got Ah Long u want?? I charge interest cheap cheap... u want 150 for one bonk... I give but next month u pay back 300??

Good Deal?
The Hustler

Xiao_zhu
14-08-2002, 06:03 PM

Got Ah Long u want?? I charge interest cheap cheap... u want 150 for one bonk... I give but next month u pay back 300??

Good Deal?
The Hustler Hahaha okok
300 monopoly money...
or hell money... if hell money i cannot pay you back next month cause you not here liao hahaha

caesar
14-08-2002, 11:43 PM
To: the Great Hustler

KNN,

want to sell flowers
want to be ah long san
want to be bookie....

you man of many talent...isit?
real KAYPOH..everything want to champor.....

now 7 month....want to appear on getai to sing song or not??...

just kiding ....long time no see...time to meet leh ...

Caesar

cuntking
15-08-2002, 12:45 AM
So it is you lor ..... I no hair to wash liao .... hee hee hee

Hi Bro Cuntking,
You're right! I'm Mr D. I hope we will have more wet & wild parties along the pipeline. I will be her first customer if she become a hairdresser. Care to join me for a hair wash?
Cheers!

cuntking
15-08-2002, 12:53 AM
bro caesar, you forgot his most important trade ... LT King!

Originally posted by caesar
To: the Great Hustler

KNN,

want to sell flowers
want to be ah long san
want to be bookie....

you man of many talent...isit?
real KAYPOH..everything want to champor.....

now 7 month....want to appear on getai to sing song or not??...

just kiding ....long time no see...time to meet leh ...

Caesar

cuntking
15-08-2002, 01:35 AM
JC started work on Wed 14/8 and was recommended to HQ. As she was walking, the Hed Monk say looks not bad hor .... but once she steps into the party joint, he and Shifu S look on the floor liao ... ke ke ke

She is a small and skinny gal, so no milk, not my type.

An overseas guest had her but I did not ask for his feedback, so who else tried her?

Ah Dez
15-08-2002, 01:42 AM
JC started work on Wed 14/8 and was recommended to HQ. As she was walking, the Hed Monk say looks not bad hor .... but once she steps into the party joint, he and Shifu S look on the floor liao ... ke ke ke

She is a small and skinny gal, so no milk, not my type.

An overseas guest had her but I did not ask for his feedback, so who else tried her?

Small and skinny?? got smaller than ivy?

If head monk and mr s say looks ugly, then she must be ugly lah... because i remember once, mr s said that liverpool was pretty...... and i shake my head.
:D

cuntking
15-08-2002, 01:52 AM
bro dez, no lah not smaller than small ivy .... shifu S got strange taste one ... when he call for Hai Yan today I was surprise!

Small and skinny?? got smaller than ivy?

If head monk and mr s say looks ugly, then she must be ugly lah... because i remember once, mr s said that liverpool was pretty...... and i shake my head.

Ah Dez
15-08-2002, 01:54 AM
bro dez, no lah not smaller than small ivy .... shifu S got strange taste one ... when he call for Hai Yan today I was surprise!

So a bit bigger than small ivy. Haiz... but skinny?? cannot lah, later go bonk her, bonk until me myself in pain.

He called Hai Yan today?? Die man... i better go ask Hai Yan if she is still alive.

SOS

cuntking
15-08-2002, 02:04 AM
bro dez, don't worry I saw her walk out of the room but she still can fly or not I not sure .... hee hee hee

So a bit bigger than small ivy. Haiz... but skinny?? cannot lah, later go bonk her, bonk until me myself in pain.

He called Hai Yan today?? Die man... i better go ask Hai Yan if she is still alive.

SOS

cuntking
15-08-2002, 02:31 AM
bro shyboy, bro xiao zhu taking a break for a few weeks .... I should be down but late in the evening. You cuming to party?

Originally posted by shyboy
Bro King will u and Bro xiao zhu be at hq tml?:)

cuntking
15-08-2002, 02:42 AM
Ah Lian (GL Gal Sexy Yuki) FR for Cuntking & co. by friend of SAF gl_cowboy

[Ah Lian] 's face is very familiar...i think i saw her b4 somewhere, most prob. at HC.

She's small sized, but butt is perky and round type. breast medium with pink nipples. skin tanned. she was wearing a tiny pink thong, and i molested her backside there and then. she's all smiles, good attitude.

Her Bj is quite special in the sense that she use her hand to tickle the balls, she will push up the balls and push the dick up her mouth. BJ quite long and very nice.

pussy is a cute little thing with black lips but pink inside. likes to be eaten, can;t stop pushing her pussy against my face.

Screw time, this horse can run! flip her over and violate her butt some more. climax time, ask her to BJ me some more, and although she move her face away when i shoot, i push her face nearer again, and she catch the sperm and spit it out.

Overall, will call [Ah Lian] again.

cuntking
15-08-2002, 03:12 AM
Ah Lian (GL gal Sexy Yuki) FR by Chief Trainer robintan

I was sleeping soundly when suddenly my HP ring....it was Ah dez
Moblise now to HQ...fall in at 1800!! so bo bian...get out of bed and rush down to HQ for briefing
It seem that now there is less target to seek...Pinky go back loh...MJ try before.....Salegirl...no FR no mood....
Then T suggust Ah lian....okie....heard a lot about her so give the green light for T to call her....
when she arrived....look okie to me....nothing to shout about...
so proceed to rm. start with SOP bath. then once on bed the action start....
she start to concentrate on licking and suctioning my nipple then give me a BBBj....her BBBj is different some girl suck hard....some girl nipple...some deep throat....she just using her tounge to lick and suck gently at the same time playing with my ball....after a while....I deside not to lie still anymore and ask her to lie down...When i want to kiss her...she say cannot....bro sian half...then move south to contrate fire on her breast she say can lick only...suck pain...bro gone loh....so bo bain....start to attack her cunt with my finger....dun know if she acting or not....she ready fucking my finger moving her hip as she moan louder and louder....start to kiss and lick her all over at the same time trying to my the other free hand brushing against her harden nipple.
ARgg Argg she ready getting louder and louder...then suddenly she say stop dun do it anymore...i look at her in puzzle....'Me dun want to cum too many time...later cannot work already' huh??? I thought to myself...u where got come???...nvm...I start to concentrate on her neck aand also nipple at her ear at the same time using my penis and rub her cunt...either she really enjoying herself or she very good at acting...I start to become hard again...Hmmmm....it seem that she is very wet now my penis easily slice inside and as i lick her breast, I start to pump her.
When I pump her half way...she suggust to do doggie...so we switch postion.as i increase i tempo..her hand go and squeeze my ball...then we swtich to missionary again she hug me tight as I pump .....I find it a bit hard to move so I tell her to let me go....she holding the pillow tight as I ram into her....every stroke i ram in her breast move in rytem....it is erotic to see her breast moving up and down as i fucking her....I deside to switch to sitiing postionand hold her as we move toghter as one. Like this it is so much easily for me to suck on her nipple as i fuck her.....suddenly I feel my bro giving out....shit...it getting soft...wat the f..k!!! I deside to cary her up and fuck her standing...using my hand to bring her up and down...every time i bring her down I thrust hard in her...this action make my bro hard again....I put her down and fuck her missionary...bring her leg up...turn her sideway....close her leg...each time ram her hard hard.....then I abit tired already so deside to finish it off in doggie.
wat a battle. after the battle...I feel tried and a bit giddy....I must be getting old....after the sop bath ...she need to support me out....first time man...come out so early....must train more often....

cuntking
15-08-2002, 03:31 AM
I am compiling a list of gals that partys at HQ. If I miss out any, can any kind brothers please add on. Will also do a daily update of the party gals.

AA
AA1
AB
Ada
Ai Lee
Ai Lin
Angeline ava Zi Lin (Cat 80)
Anna
Ann Ann
Annie (cat 80- old)
Annie (cat 80- young)
Ann Qi
Amanda
Amy
Apple
August - leave
Baby1
Bai Her
Bai Lan Di ava Brandy
Bai Xue - leave
Bao Er (RETIRED)
BiBi1
BiBi2
Blue Diamond
Blue Ice
Blue Ocean
BM
Best
Candy
Carol L18
Carol (tall - Cat 80)
Carol L22
Casino - on leave
Castle
Cathy (malay Cat 80)
Celine - on leave
Chris
Chris2
Chelsea
Chilli Padi
Ching Ching
Chivas
Choy Choy
CoCo L16
Coco1 L22
Cola L16
Cola L22
Corolla
Crystal (Cat 80, SG)
Crystal (Cat 150)
D24
Derby
Dolphin
Dong Fang (cat 80)
Doris
East
EL (Malay gal)
Elaine
Eva
Evoane
Fang Fang
Fang Ling
Fei Xue
GiGi
Gucci
Hai Chew
Hai O
Hai Yan
Hai Yang
Happy
Helen
Hello Kitty
Hong Hong
Hui Yu
Italy (cat 80)
Irene Cat 80
Iris
Ivy (cat 80)
Jaguar
Jamy
Janet L16
Jasmie
Jean
Jenny
Jia Ling
Joanne
JoJo L20
Jolin L20
Joyce L18
Joyce L20
Judy
June (Cat 80)
Kam Fong
Karen
Kar Leng
Kelly
Kelly1
Kinky
KISSME
KK
Leeds
Lena
Lily
Lily (malay gal)
Linda
Li Zhen
LS
LV
Mandy
Maybo
Maggie L22
Mei Hui
Mei Ji
Mei Ting
Mei Yee
Mei Yin
Miao Miao
Miki
Miko2
Mimi L14
MJ
Mong Er - on leave
Mong Na
Mong Ting
Moon
Mun Mun (old)
Nicky
OG L16 - elusive
OG WH06
Orange
Orchid (malay gal)
Peh Peh
Pei Yi
Peggy
Ping Ping
Pinky
Poh Yee
Prada
Qian Hong
Qiu Lian
Queen
Rina
Rose
Ru Yi
S1
Sakura
Salem
Sally
Sandra
Sammei
Seiko
Sexy Yuki
Sharon
Small Ivy
Sony - run water leave
Spore Ice
Sugar
Susan (malay gal)
*Sweet Secret*
Sze Sze (cat 80)
Teresa
Tim Tim
T one
Tong Tong
ToTo
Tze Yee
Vanessa
V Nie
Violet
Vivian L16
Vivian L28
VTEC
Wendy
Win
Wine
Winnie - leave
Xiao Mei
Xiao Qing
Xiao Yin
Xiao Ying
Xiao Yu
Xiao Yun
Xiao Yun Qua
Xin Xin
Xin Zi
Xiu Wen
Yan Er
Yan Hong
Yan Zi
Ya Wen
Yee Yee
Ying Ying
Yuki
Yoki L20
Yoko L16
Yoko L28
Yoki
Zhen Zhen L18
Zhen Zhen L28 (new) ava Xiao Zhen - not working
Zhen Zhen L28 (old)
Zing Zhi
Zu Er
Zu Er L20

New Party Gals On 14082002
JC

Hai Yan

Top Party Gal of the Day
Sweet Secret

HQ Top Party Gal Award

kinkysauage
15-08-2002, 08:32 AM
Bros Humsap,
Will definitely drop by at T's joint in near future. Hope you will have more interesting information to share. Cheers!

zyxel01
15-08-2002, 10:14 AM
Indeed, a good lay and good recommendation from bros. Finally got her on 14 August 2002
at Tommy's place. I have been asking for her many times, but she was either busy or not
working.

looks: 7.5/10 (tall, pretty face, nice smile and cheerful smile)

body: 7.5/10 (tall, nice butt, smooth skin, not fat)

titts: 7.5/10 (natural, soft, and big about 34B, nice small nipples, erected when touched
and licked, slight pinkish)

pussy: 7.5/10 (well trimmed pubic hair, soft, quite tight, wet easily)

bj: 8/10 (very good suction, deep throat, almost cum)

AR: 6.5/10 (ok, not that great)

FJ: 8/10 (very responsive, moans a lot, enjoys the sex)

A very friendly and chattable gal. Always smiling. She has very sensitive nipples, if you know how to lick and suck her nipples. She was moaning a lot when I sucked and licked her nipples, then I rubbed her pussy and she was in esctacy. Her eyes were closed and moaning.
I tried to insert my finger into her cunt, but she prevented me from doing it. Later found out that she has phobia of letting finger into her cunt. I rubbed her clit for only a short while and she began to jerk vigorously, and then cummed. She said cannot tahan as she has sensitive nipples and my rubbing of her clit was good.

We frenched for a while, so that she can reupperate. Then she capped my dick and I slowly
inserted into her cunt hole. It was a great feeling for both of us. She was already in a daze
and moaning softly. She grabed me tightly in missionary position. I stay in that position for
a while and frenched again. The frenching was very passionate, like lovers in long awaited sex. Then I started to pump slowly. She was quivering each time I pump. She was asking me to go deeper. I changed to the sideway with one of her legs straightened (my fav position). She began to feel my dick deeper in her cunt. She was now in esctacy. Her eyes closed and moaning louder. She was also moving her hip to coordinate with my pumping. I got faster and harder, and then I cummed, and she also cummed.

The shower after that was sop. However, I got to see her wash her titts and pussy in front of me and was very stimulating. She was smiling all the time and looking at me when she was rubbing her titts with the shower gel.

Will be one of my regular, but I know will be difficult to get with her short working period in GL (only 2 months and go 1 month leave), and her popularity.

Cheers!
zyxel

cuntking
15-08-2002, 01:40 PM
bro zyxel, even though your fate with the cat is not that good but you had been very lucky in getting good bonks at HQ.

aiya hui yu even during her two months, half of the time she will be locked up .... you better be good friend with her warden, so that he will relesae her out more .... hee hee hee

Indeed, a good lay and good recommendation from bros. Finally got her on 14 August 2002
at Tommy's place. I have been asking for her many times, but she was either busy or not
working.

Will be one of my regular, but I know will be difficult to get with her short working period in GL (only 2 months and go 1 month leave), and her popularity.

Cheers!
zyxel

zyxel01
15-08-2002, 01:52 PM
bro zyxel, even though your fate with the cat is not that good but you had been very lucky in getting good bonks at HQ.

aiya hui yu even during her two months, half of the time she will be locked up .... you better be good friend with her warden, so that he will relesae her out more .... hee hee hee

Yap... I am making friend with the warden. Already applied a job as the prison janitor. Hopefully can get the job and then meet the prisoners more often. Hehe...

Cheers!
zyxel

cuntking
15-08-2002, 02:03 PM
bro jans, thank you for your FR. When were you at the party joint ... why you never try Sweet Secrets, you try then write us a full FR lah ..... I stil not in the mood to write long long FR but just one sentence to say about her ...... "SHOIK! SEXisfaction guaranteed!"

Originally posted by jans766
Heard so much of Mr T's and had to check it out myself. Gave him my brief requirements and he recommended Ru Yi, S'pore Ice but but not working. Then he pushed for Theresa. Read about her before but cannot recall as too many FR's around. So try since there were comments that T's recommend quite good.

looks: 6/10 (cheerful smile)

body: 6/10 (tall, leggy)

titts: 5/10 (too fake)

bj: 7/10 (very good suction, deep throat)

AR: 6.5/10 (ok, not that great)

FJ: 8/10 (very responsive, moans a lot, enjoys the sex)

T also recommended this new girl, belief its the Sweet Secrets you bros have been mentioning. She is practically booked ful with so many people on the queue. So for those who have had her, how's the action.

zyxel01
15-08-2002, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by alexgun
So require advance booking on this Hui Yu?

Bro, there is no such thing as advance booking. Everything is first come first serve.

If there is advance booking then I will not be making noice here already.

Cheers!
zyxel

cuntking
15-08-2002, 02:16 PM
bro zyxel, janitor no good lah, I recommend you to be his 'whipper', when any of his prisoners try to run away, you job will be to catch them and whip them with your hairy legs ..... ha ha ha

Yap... I am making friend with the warden. Already applied a job as the prison janitor. Hopefully can get the job and then meet the prisoners more often. Hehe...

Cheers!
zyxel

Humsap69
15-08-2002, 02:28 PM
Bros Humsap,
Will definitely drop by at T's joint in near future. Hope you will have more interesting information to share. Cheers!

As i said always willing to share...provided i know who u are lor....i will normally share with bros whom i have met. kekekee!!!

See u soon at T's place

Xiao_zhu
15-08-2002, 02:34 PM

As i said always willing to share...provided i know who u are lor....i will normally share with bros whom i have met. kekekee!!!

See u soon at T's place
are you Sure you share everything?
really everything lollol wat about BD=Blue .....

Humsap69
15-08-2002, 02:56 PM
Was informed by T that there is a new gal in town a few days back and told T that i wanted to have my first session with her since it was her first day after such a long break.

Received a call from T in the early part of the afternoon informing me of the arrival of the new stock. Immediately flew down to GL land.

Arrived at T's place and was greeted with such an awesome sight of "Sweet Secret". T told me to have more "TLC" for her as it was her first session after about 1 yr of rest. I promised him that i will...gave him a cheeky smile......heehee!!!

Nearly made my nose bleed man when i saw her....happily went into the room and we striped as i admired her nice curvy body. One point to note is her pinkish of nipples which gave me an instant hard-on!!!! Proceeded to the shower where we made some small talks and she was really friendly. She washed me throughly and gave me a short warm water BJ. She was shy as her expression was shown clearly on her face.

Dried ourselves and i was rock hard the moment our skin touched.......immediately grab her and we were into super passionate and intensive deep frenching.........a very good kisser......then she asked me to lie down and she gave me the best of catbath after my many yrs cheonging in GL. Gave me a very long BJ before i turned her around and began to do my job,.......we frenched again and i began to work my hands down to her cunt and gave her a nice touch with a little bit of fingering...she was moaning softly but i could tell that she was also enjoying.....i worked my lips downwards to her nipples and gave it a good suck and lick and then slowly down to her cunt where i began to eat her like she was a virgin.......moaning got louder and louder and i was lagi turned on by her moans and screams of estacy......she could not take it anymore and she worked her way to my rod and began to give it the best of blow and a mixture of both fast and hard blowing......wah i nearly came in her mouth but i endured concurrently i was touching her moist pussy...for a moment i tot it was KY...but no...it was her love juice which was flowing like there was no tomorrow!!!!.....she reached out for the rubber and began to roll the rubber over my hard-on and i knew for sure that she was njoying herself throughly. I did her missionary and then doggie and she was moaning so loudly that i exploded my cum which i have saved to bonk her.......!!!! Wat a sexciting experience i had with her....after i came she hug me and told me to rest with my dick still in her...she was in such high mode that i could not believe i could do it to a GL gal......I stupidly teased her that the amount of ky she has applied is a lot....and she blushed and told me that she did not apply any as it was her first session after about 8 months...she was njoying that particular session and she came twice....how true i do not know but it does not appear that she was lying. We chatted for a while bfore procceding to the bath and gave me another long kiss before heading to the counter.

Looks : 8/10 (a bit a Zoe Tay lookalike)
BBBJ : 9/10
FJ: 10/10 (very responsive)
AR: Didn't want
Attitude : 9/10
RTF: YES

A super good recommendation from T!!!

Xiao_zhu
15-08-2002, 03:32 PM
Was informed by T that there is a new gal in town a few days back and told T that i wanted to have my first session with her since it was her first day after such a long break.

Received a call from T in the early part of the afternoon informing me of the arrival of the new stock. Immediately flew down to GL land.

Arrived at T's place and was greeted with such an awesome sight of "Sweet Secret". T told me to have more "TLC" for her as it was her first session after about 1 yr of rest. I promised him that i will...gave him a cheeky smile......heehee!!!

Nearly made my nose bleed man when i saw her....happily went into the room and we striped as i admired her nice curvy body. One point to note is her pinkish of nipples which gave me an instant hard-on!!!! Proceeded to the shower where we made some small talks and she was really friendly. She washed me throughly and gave me a short warm water BJ. She was shy as her expression was shown clearly on her face.

Dried ourselves and i was rock hard the moment our skin touched.......immediately grab her and we were into super passionate and intensive deep frenching.........a very good kisser......then she asked me to lie down and she gave me the best of catbath after my many yrs cheonging in GL. Gave me a very long BJ before i turned her around and began to do my job,.......we frenched again and i began to work my hands down to her cunt and gave her a nice touch with a little bit of fingering...she was moaning softly but i could tell that she was also enjoying.....i worked my lips downwards to her nipples and gave it a good suck and lick and then slowly down to her cunt where i began to eat her like she was a virgin.......moaning got louder and louder and i was lagi turned on by her moans and screams of estacy......she could not take it anymore and she worked her way to my rod and began to give it the best of blow and a mixture of both fast and hard blowing......wah i nearly came in her mouth but i endured concurrently i was touching her moist pussy...for a moment i tot it was KY...but no...it was her love juice which was flowing like there was no tomorrow!!!!.....she reached out for the rubber and began to roll the rubber over my hard-on and i knew for sure that she was njoying herself throughly. I did her missionary and then doggie and she was moaning so loudly that i exploded my cum which i have saved to bonk her.......!!!! Wat a sexciting experience i had with her....after i came she hug me and told me to rest with my dick still in her...she was in such high mode that i could not believe i could do it to a GL gal......I stupidly teased her that the amount of ky she has applied is a lot....and she blushed and told me that she did not apply any as it was her first session after about 8 months...she was njoying that particular session and she came twice....how true i do not know but it does not appear that she was lying. We chatted for a while bfore procceding to the bath and gave me another long kiss before heading to the counter.

Ai Sei bro humsap you really enjoy alot hor.....
Hahaha i thought you will tell her no cat bath and go to your didi
for a BJ

Ah Dez
15-08-2002, 03:32 PM

I BROKE THE CODE!!!!!....... i know who is it!

Xiao_zhu
15-08-2002, 03:34 PM

LOl good for you bro Dez

zyxel01
15-08-2002, 03:55 PM

Bro Dez, I also realised that when I saw the lookalike part on the looks. hehe....

Cheers!
zyxel

zyxel01
15-08-2002, 03:58 PM
bro zyxel, janitor no good lah, I recommend you to be his 'whipper', when any of his prisoners try to run away, you job will be to catch them and whip them with your hairy legs ..... ha ha ha

I will whip them with my hairy ding dong... hehe...

The_Hustler
15-08-2002, 04:12 PM

I will whip them with my hairy ding dong... hehe...

Nabei! So cruel & sadistic! I will not approve your application for the post of Janitor nor Whipper! Now I know what sort of guy u are!

No more prisoners release, back to high security prison.

Gentle Warden
The Hustler

cuntking
15-08-2002, 04:32 PM
bro hs, thank you for such a great FR ..... making me horny with bitterness ... must go down now for something sweet.... hee hee

MoonFace
16-08-2002, 01:16 AM
...hmmm.....

...so quiet ?...

...hmmm.... mmmmm..

...mmm... mmmmm.......

... ...

... better leave...

... cos Bro Cuntking and his NightBird gang are going to come in the rock this thread soon...

... *tweet* *tweet* *tweet*

... enjoy the peace while it last ...

... *tweet*...

The_Hustler
16-08-2002, 01:20 AM
Originally posted by MoonFace
[B... cos Bro Cuntking and his NightBird gang are going to come in the rock this thread soon...

... [/B]

Owl of the night logging on...hoot....hoot.....

What's up?

Orr... nothing....hoot...hoot....till the next flame war...

I'll be around
The Hustler

lawry
16-08-2002, 01:32 AM

I also broke the code!!! hmm SS.. wow.. was impress by her since long time ago........

ok ON LAH!! cunt king.. i confirm visiting T's place within the next few days liao..

cheers

lawry

killer
16-08-2002, 02:02 AM
yo brothers, it had been a long time since I went GL. Today first time at 1612, a very much nicer place compared to Tommy's old house across the street just like heaven and earth. Tommy introduced me a gal and from the way the people at the house call her, she should be sweet secret (SS).

Quite a long time since I wrote my last FR which is also been deleted when my thread on who R the best is gone. Since I had always trusted Tommy introduction of gals, I accepted SS although she looks cool and her size too skinny for my taste. However her black hot pants and top brings out the fairness of her skin, good contrast.

After closing the room door, there was a further contrast in her behavior. She has a great smile and was chatty with much sincere look on her high cheek bone face. I was very amazed and question her regarding her coldness outside he room and she just laughed heartily and say she shy while hiding behind the bed post. Playful little hussy fox.

As we strip to our birthday suits, my cock is gets erected like a candle once she expose her red nipples and snow white breasts. Come to papa, my little sweet cup cakes as I hugged her and tasted those ripe red cherries toppings. Not to rush things and end the session too quickly, we proceeded to shower which includes a hot water bbbj which got my cock flaming with fire. The action on the bed started with me caressing her wonderful body and foundering with her breasts. She started seducing me with some kissing, licked my neck and nipples with a good tongue action on my body. Things gets heated up as our body temperature raises, her bbbj was action-packed, she swirl and turn my cock like a top twirling round and round my pole, also keep looking at me and giving me that CFM face with her sweet smiles in between. Turn her into the 69 position and proceeded to use my tongue on her...she started mourning …. she was still giving my cock a good time but I think I was enjoying surping more. Then she turned around, looking seductively at me and started pumping on top of me. I was so high on her ecstasy juice that I did not even know that she had already cap me. In the missionary position, we kissed passionately as she locked my lower body tighter forcing me to pump her deeply. Her face was shining from pleasure motivating me to pump and pump, depper and deeper. Finally I cummed and the sensation I received was awesome. Through her responsiveness, excitement and passion, this is the best fuck I had! We spend more time rolling around the bed like little kids, hugging and kissing. Soon the time was up as we clean up, gets dress and a good bye kiss.

While I was paying Tommy, she was looking down on the ground, quite a shy gal. Soon she was going in with another brother, thank for such a wonderful gal and I left but will be back.

16-08-2002, 02:06 AM

Humsap69, from your report, she is good to fuck. I should not rejected her, go to fuck myself for this.

ming
16-08-2002, 02:26 AM

Bro cuntking

Bro zyxel should have got the scissors leg............kekeke..........that make him so happy.

Cheers
Ming

cuntking
16-08-2002, 02:40 AM
Koo Koo Koooo .... the cocks are awaken ....... where is the Moon?

...hmmm.....

...so quiet ?...

...hmmm.... mmmmm..

...mmm... mmmmm.......

... ...

... better leave...

... cos Bro Cuntking and his NightBird gang are going to come in the rock this thread soon...

... *tweet* *tweet* *tweet*

... enjoy the peace while it last ...

... *tweet*...

The_Hustler
16-08-2002, 02:46 AM
Koo Koo Koooo .... the cocks are awaken ....... where is the Moon?

Oii!!!!!!!!! Cock crow where got moon? Moon sets...sun rises liao lah!

Bonk until blurzzzz issit?

Topsy Turvy
The Hustler

cuntking
16-08-2002, 02:47 AM
bro hustler, no flame war HERE PLease! Read page one of this thread.

Stay cool and fucky!

Owl of the night logging on...hoot....hoot.....

What's up?

Orr... nothing....hoot...hoot....till the next flame war...

I'll be around
The Hustler

cuntking
16-08-2002, 02:49 AM
bro lawery, don't tell the TSSC members that I lure you out of the club hor ..... you gain yourself and cum .... not my fault

Catch her while she is still sweet.... hee hee hee

Originally posted by lawry

I also broke the code!!! hmm SS.. wow.. was impress by her since long time ago........

ok ON LAH!! cunt king.. i confirm visiting T's place within the next few days liao..

cheers

lawry

cuntking
16-08-2002, 02:52 AM
bro killer, good FR. Welcum to the new party joint. Next time reveal yourself (I mean nick) to us lah, it is always good to meet another brother from the forum. See you next time.

Originally posted by killer
yo brothers, it had been a long time since I went GL. Today first time at 1612, a very much nicer place compared to Tommy's old house across the street just like heaven and earth. Tommy introduced me a gal and from the way the people at the house call her, she should be sweet secret (SS).

While I was paying Tommy, she was looking down on the ground, quite a shy gal. Soon she was going in with another brother, thank for such a wonderful gal and I left but will be back.

cuntking
16-08-2002, 02:57 AM
bro ming, I also not sure, from his FR never say leh ...... will check with him the next time.

Bro cuntking

Bro zyxel should have got the scissors leg............kekeke..........that make him so happy.

Cheers
Ming

The_Hustler
16-08-2002, 02:58 AM
bro hustler, no flame war HERE PLease! Read page one of this thread.

Stay cool and fucky!

kekeke...no flame war here but u start a mini flame over at the XiuWen/Zhi Yi thread about me getting burn!! ....u nottie nottie cow man!

Dun worry, I'm the flame controller...

Sam was wearing the polo collared shirt today!!! heheheheeee

What a surprise!
The Hustler

cuntking
16-08-2002, 02:58 AM
bro hustler, I never bonk today how to blurrrr ... was looking for bro moon lah .... you than blurr sun rise from the EAST!

Topsy Turvy
The Hustler

ming
16-08-2002, 03:15 AM
bro ming, I also not sure, from his FR never say leh ...... will check with him the next time.

Bro cuntking

Don't need to ask...............the way he is so happy sure got already...............kekekeke.............

Cheers
Ming

KID278
16-08-2002, 03:17 AM

Topsy Turvy
The Hustler

I am not very sure about that. Same galaxy but different orbits.

Cheers.
Kid278.

ming
16-08-2002, 03:40 AM

See u soon at T's place

Bro Humsap69

Share for what, must still divide the cost and paid you? You buy me or paid for me will be much appreciated.......:p

Cheers
Idiot

cuntking
16-08-2002, 03:40 AM

AA, AA1, AB
Ada, Ai Lee, Ai Lin, Angeline ava Zi Lin (Cat 80), Anna, Ann Ann, Annie (cat 80- old), Annie (cat 80- young), Ann Qi, Amanda, Amy, Apple
August - leave

Baby1, Bai Her, Bai Lan Di ava Brandy (Cat 80),
Bai Xue - leave
BiBi1, BiBi2, Blue Diamond, Blue Ice, Blue Ocean, BM, Best

Candy, Carol L18, Carol (tall - Cat 80), Carol L22,
Casino - on leave
Castle, Cathy (malay Cat 80),
Celine - on leave
Chris, Chris2, Chelsea, Chilli Padi, Ching Ching, Chivas, Choy Choy
CoCo L16, Coco1 L22, Cola L16, Cola L22, Corolla, Crystal (Cat 80, SG), Crystal (Cat 150)

D24, Derby
Dolphin, Dong Fang (cat 80), Doris

East, EL (Malay gal), Elaine
Eva, Evoane

Fang Fang, Fang Ling, Fei Xue

GiGi, Gucci

Hai Chew, Hai O (Cat 80)
Hai Yan, Hai Yang, Happy, Helen, Hello Kitty, Hong Hong, Hui Yu

Italy (cat 80), Irene (Cat 80), Iris, Ivy (cat 80)

Jaguar, Jamy, Janet L16, Jasmie, JC, Jean, Jenny, Jia Ling, Joanne, JoJo L20, Jolin L20, Joyce L18, Joyce L20, Judy, June (Cat 80)

Kam Fong, Karen, Kar Leng, Kelly, Kelly1, Kinky, KISSME, KK

Leeds
Lena, Lily, Lily (malay gal), Linda, Li Zhen, LS, LV

Mandy, Maybo
Maggie L22, Mei Hui, Mei Ji, Mei Ting, Mei Yee, Mei Yin
Miao Miao, Miki, Miko2, Mimi L14, MJ
Mong Er - on leave
Mong Na, Mong Ting, Moon
Mun Mun (old)

Nicky

OG L16 - elusive
OG WH06, Orange, Orchid (malay gal)

Peh Peh, Pei Yi, Peggy, Ping Ping, Pinky, Poh Yee, Prada

Qian Hong, Qiu Lian, Queen

Rina, Rose, Ru Yi

S1, Sakura, Salem, Sally, Sandra, Sammei
Seiko
Sexy Yuki - elusive
Sharon, Small Ivy, Sony Spore Ice, Sugar, Susan (malay gal), *Sweet Secret*, Sze Sze (cat 80)

Teresa, Tim Tim, T one, Tong Tong, ToTo, Tze Yee

Vanessa, V Nie, Violet, Vivian L16,Vivian L28, VTEC

Wendy, Win, Wine
Winnie - leave

Xiao Mei, Xiao Qing, Xiao Yin, Xiao Ying, Xiao Yu, Xiao Yun, Xiao Yun Qua, Xin Xin, Xin Zi, Xiu Wen

Yan Er, Yan Hong, Yan Zi, Ya Wen, Yee Yee, Ying Ying, Yuki, Yoki L20, Yoko L16, Yoko L28, Yoki

Zhen Zhen L18,
Zhen Zhen L28 (old)
Zing Zhi, Zu Er, Zu Er L20

New Party Gals On 15082002
Dong Dong & Ireen L28

Teresas

Top Party Gal of the Day
Sweet Secret

HQ Top Party Gal Award

The_Hustler
16-08-2002, 03:42 AM
Well oh well...kinda lacking of targets theses days or perhaps a case of not being fated to wanna call for my target lists with the likes of Blue Diamond, Miki etc...

So I settled for East once again at party joint (my 5th session with her) for old time sake and to savour her good services.

I wanted something different today...and this is the re-collection:

Once in the room, we proceeded with cheery gestures and talks..
one thing led to another, and I was feeling kinda loving today. I undraped her gown and let it gently fall off, leaving her casting her spellbound eyes onto mine...I unstrapped her bra with one hand whilst masterfully peeled off her Gs with the other.

I could feel her arousal but I knew I must take this slow and savor the moment. East pulled my body to hers and felt my erect penis, now still contained in my pants, against her mound. We kissed tenderly and hungrily, our hands moving up and down each other’s bodies, rediscovering each curve and crevice.

I slowly kissed down her body and could feel her slow deep breaths. I proceeded to kissed her down there, and slowly began to introduce her to my tongue. I moved my tongue up and down, stroking her engorged clit. She breathed deeper now, and sensing it, I suddenly stopped. Immediately I pulled off my pants and underwear clumsily, guided her onto the bed and moved on top of her. The perfection of skin-on-skin contact engulfed our bodies. She pulled me close, and capped me and directing me inside her. I slid in easily. I could feel her silky smooth inside and began to pulse my body, carnal instinct taking over.

East groaned with pleasure. We fit together as if our bodies were created just for this act, for this moment. Our groans and grunts became intertwined into an almost-song that got caught on the air con breeze grazing my bum...ooooh!
Electricity passed between us as we climbed towards the moment of climax. Her body reached its peak and she screamed with pleasure and love and emotive joy. I filled her lovehole with waves after waves of my love juices, it’s warmth filling her insides and satisfying her hunger for the moment.

As the heightened sensitivity of orgasm subsided, we laid next to each other our eyes closed, giggling at this unique session. And what a session it was!

As usual, no ratings from me cos I believe ratings are very personalised

Still Glorious
The Hustler

zyxel01
16-08-2002, 09:44 AM

Bro Ming and cuntking.

I did not get the scissors leg. I did not do the necessary action to get that. But I got the bear hug. When I inserted her in missionary, she hugged me so tight as she was so sensitive already in her pussy.

Cheers!
zyxel

zyxel01
16-08-2002, 09:50 AM

Nabei! So cruel & sadistic! I will not approve your application for the post of Janitor nor Whipper! Now I know what sort of guy u are!

No more prisoners release, back to high security prison.

Gentle Warden
The Hustler

Sorry Sir... My fault. I was misled and misguided by cuntking into this thought. With your proper guidance again, I will surely be a good janitor for your prison. Please give me once more chance...

Repentent Janitor-To-Be
zyxel

ming
16-08-2002, 01:37 PM

Bro Ming and cuntking.

I did not get the scissors leg. I did not do the necessary action to get that. But I got the bear hug. When I inserted her in missionary, she hugged me so tight as she was so sensitive already in her pussy.

Cheers!
zyxel

Bro zyxel

You and me the same no scissors leg treatment. btw your session and mine is almost the same....................;)

Cheers
Ming

cuntking
16-08-2002, 02:01 PM
bro hustler, no wonder you are the LT king ... like that also can!

Well oh well...kinda lacking of targets theses days or perhaps a case of not being fated to wanna call for my target lists with the likes of Blue Diamond, Miki etc...

So I settled for East once again at party joint (my 5th session with her) for old time sake and to savour her good services.

I wanted something different today...and this is the re-collection:

As the heightened sensitivity of orgasm subsided, we laid next to each other our eyes closed, giggling at this unique session. And what a session it was!

As usual, no ratings from me cos I believe ratings are very personalised

Still Glorious
The Hustler

cuntking
16-08-2002, 02:26 PM
bro ming, scissors legs or not does not matter, as long as it is SEXtisfaction ... bro zyxel is at HQ now and I going to meet him.

Bro zyxel

You and me the same no scissors leg treatment. btw your session and mine is almost the same....................;)

Cheers
Ming

cuntking
16-08-2002, 02:31 PM
Hi bro King
Feel that it time for me to contribute so registered myself.

Target : RuYi
Look : 6.5
Body : 7/10
BJ : 7/10
AR : Didn't try
FJ : 7/10

Went to Tommy's place around 6:30pm and ask for RuYi. Waited for her for almost 2 hours before she arrived. So went into the room to begin war with her. In the room, we had small talk before we proceed to the bathroom. She clean me up and then she started to blow my rod in the bathroom. Wow. Damn shiok. It lasted for 5 mins before we dry ourself up and proceed to the bed. She lick me all over my body, from nipples to my toes and then she concentrate on my rod again. She sure like to blow as she blow me for 15 minutes. I then signal to her to change to 69 position. I attacked her pussy with my fingers and tongue until her love juice started to flow. She really was wet until she just lie on the bed signaling me to go into her. We start with missionary position to Doggie, then back to missionary again. The action last about 20 mins before I shoot my load into her. She was really responsive. We both have a cigaratte and then she give me a massage. After that we proceed to clean up and end our wonderful session. Overall the session was fun. Although waited for 2 hour but as what Bro King said, "It was worth the wait".

Saw "Sweet Secret" there and she is now on my list. Can't wait to bonk her.

Baytahan
16-08-2002, 02:41 PM
Where can i find all this good looking GL gels and where's T's joint?? sorry I'm new here... hope u brothers can help!!:confused:

The_Hustler
16-08-2002, 02:44 PM

Sorry Sir... My fault. I was misled and misguided by cuntking into this thought. With your proper guidance again, I will surely be a good janitor for your prison. Please give me once more chance...

Repentent Janitor-To-Be
zyxel

Ok one more chance it shall be...but u must teach me scissors leg formation... den I combine my charm and caprture more prisoners so that we both can power power shiok shiok!!!!

Warden & Janitor at work
The Hustler

The_Hustler
16-08-2002, 02:47 PM
bro hustler, no wonder you are the LT king ... like that also can!

Ya lor... giggle and laugh laugh...so funny, so cute hor?

Oops... revealed my LT tricks liao to Mr. Moooo.... chia lat, now after every milking session, he will giggle laugh and become LT Milk Man.

Scared
The Hustler

zyxel01
16-08-2002, 04:09 PM

Ok one more chance it shall be...but u must teach me scissors leg formation... den I combine my charm and caprture more prisoners so that we both can power power shiok shiok!!!!

Warden & Janitor at work
The Hustler

Yipee! Yipee!

I'm gonna be a janitor... I'm gonna be a janitor... neh neh neh neh neh...

But Sir, I dun know scissors leg. But I can teach you the finger power. Very effective...

New Janitor
zyxel

The_Hustler
16-08-2002, 04:21 PM

Yipee! Yipee!

I'm gonna be a janitor... I'm gonna be a janitor... neh neh neh neh neh...

But Sir, I dun know scissors leg. But I can teach you the finger power. Very effective...

New Janitor
zyxel

Finger power I got Jap AV teach me.... in fact I quite good at it... everday got practice... I want hairy chest.

Anyway, I will accord prisoner 17 to you during your probation period... then I will confirm whether u're up to it. Remind me to equip u with the whips, cuffs, LT manual.

Time to work
The Hustler

Ah Dez
16-08-2002, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by Baytahan
Where can i find all this good looking GL gels and where's T's joint?? sorry I'm new here... hope u brothers can help!!:confused:

lorong16 house 12

zyxel01
16-08-2002, 04:50 PM

Finger power I got Jap AV teach me.... in fact I quite good at it... everday got practice... I want hairy chest.

Anyway, I will accord prisoner 17 to you during your probation period... then I will confirm whether u're up to it. Remind me to equip u with the whips, cuffs, LT manual.

Time to work
The Hustler

Yes sir! Will get right to the job assigned by you immediately. Will not disappoint you sir!

Sir yes Sir!
zyxel

zyxel01
16-08-2002, 04:56 PM
Got horny again...Dun know what happened. Thought of Lisa (Chili Padi). I thought by calling Tommy at 12:30 noon can sure get her. He said no reply from her house. But he recommended Sweet Secret. Yes, I said, as I have not got her yet. Reached Tommy's place at about 1:30pm, and waited for 10 minutes, and she was out of the room.

In the room, we chatted, and I told her that I have not got her before and actually wanted to get for a long time. She smiled. We undress ourselves, and wow... her nipples were red and small and delicious and nice and cute and wonderful and buay tahan...

In the shower, it was sop. On the bed, we frenched and then she catbath me. No AR. But she licked my
toes thoroughly. Frenched again. Then her bj was very good. I stopped her and then she put on the cap. I signalled her to lie on the bed. I then sucked and licked her nipples. They were erected. She was moaning in esctacy. I slowly rubbed her pussy. They were already wet. Very wet... She was now in esctacy. She was moaning and saying she was very shiok. She wanted to stroke my dick, but I prevented her from doing that. She was begging me to f..k her then. She was really begging, as she jerk her hip up and down.

I slowly inserted my dick into her cunt hole. It was tight. She was in a daze by now. Her eyes were half- opened. She was grinding her pussy against my groin area. She was grabbing me tightly. She said that she cannot take it. She liked it. We frenched further and I pumped her slowly. I then switched to sideways, and she was in more esctacy as this position makes the dick deeper in her cunt. She was gyrating her hip to get more momentum going to coincide with my pumping. She took my hand to grab her titts and she was screaming. We changed again to doggie position and I pumped a few more times and I cummed. As I withdrew my dick, there were a lot of her cunt juice on my dick. This is my first time seeing so much cunt juice. Immediately, she laid next to me and she said her legs are very weak now. She just couldn't get up and we just laid there chatting about our own experience in life, etc. I realised that she is very nice gal and she can really click
with me. Another darling for me...

looks: 8/10 (very pretty to me, sweet smile and nice eyes)

body: 7.8/10 (small frame, smooth skin, nice butt)

titts: 8/10 (nice titts, sizeable about 32B, and nice nipples, reddish)

pussy: 8/10 (well trimmed pubic hair, nice pussy lips, tight cunt)

bbbj: 7.8/10 (good and deep throat style)

AR: did not get any

FJ: 9/10 (Fantastic. Very responsive. Enjoyed the sex. Said I made her feel good.)

Fantastic attitude.

Cheers!
zyxel

lawry
16-08-2002, 06:26 PM
Got horny again...Dun know what happened. Thought of Lisa (Chili Padi). I thought by calling Tommy at 12:30 noon can sure get her. He said no reply from her house. But he recommended Sweet Secret. Yes, I said, as I have not got her yet. Reached Tommy's place at about 1:30pm, and waited for 10 minutes, and she was out of the room.

In the room, we chatted, and I told her that I have not got her before and actually wanted to get for a long time. She smiled. We undress ourselves, and wow... her nipples were red and small and delicious and nice and cute and wonderful and buay tahan...

In the shower, it was sop. On the bed, we frenched and then she catbath me. No AR. But she licked my
toes thoroughly. Frenched again. Then her bj was very good. I stopped her and then she put on the cap. I signalled her to lie on the bed. I then sucked and licked her nipples. They were erected. She was moaning in esctacy. I slowly rubbed her pussy. They were already wet. Very wet... She was now in esctacy. She was moaning and saying she was very shiok. She wanted to stroke my dick, but I prevented her from doing that. She was begging me to f..k her then. She was really begging, as she jerk her hip up and down.

I slowly inserted my dick into her cunt hole. It was tight. She was in a daze by now. Her eyes were half- opened. She was grinding her pussy against my groin area. She was grabbing me tightly. She said that she cannot take it. She liked it. We frenched further and I pumped her slowly. I then switched to sideways, and she was in more esctacy as this position makes the dick deeper in her cunt. She was gyrating her hip to get more momentum going to coincide with my pumping. She took my hand to grab her titts and she was screaming. We changed again to doggie position and I pumped a few more times and I cummed. As I withdrew my dick, there were a lot of her cunt juice on my dick. This is my first time seeing so much cunt juice. Immediately, she laid next to me and she said her legs are very weak now. She just couldn't get up and we just laid there chatting about our own experience in life, etc. I realised that she is very nice gal and she can really click
with me. Another darling for me...

FJ: 9/10 (Fantastic. Very responsive. Enjoyed the sex. Said I made her feel good.)

Fantastic attitude.

Cheers!
zyxel

WAH ZAN EHHH!!!...

sigh.... going down to GL soon..

cheers

lawry

Humsap69
16-08-2002, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by alexgun
So Country Club does Hui Yu go there ?

Yup Hui Yu goes to 2829b as well if that is what u are asking.....

Humsap69
16-08-2002, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by 6969

Humsap69, from your report, she is good to fuck. I should not rejected her, go to fuck myself for this.

Sorry Bro 6969...have we met?? sorry for my short memory...!!!

Humsap69
16-08-2002, 10:13 PM

Ai Sei bro humsap you really enjoy alot hor.....
Hahaha i thought you will tell her no cat bath and go to your didi
for a BJ

Please lah....i am a sadist to thai-gers in thailand but in GL i am a gentle customer,........hee hee!!!

ming
16-08-2002, 11:32 PM
bro ming, scissors legs or not does not matter, as long as it is SEXtisfaction ... bro zyxel is at HQ now and I going to meet him.

Bro Cuntking & Zyxel

You all make me so horny nowsadays.....................still have not decide which darling to visit on my next visit.............:(

Cheers
Ming

Fat_Bastard
16-08-2002, 11:35 PM
Bro zyxel01
After reading your FR on sweet secret, it make me really horny for her. Hope that I can go down to get my dessert tomorrow. Must prepare my sweet tooth first. Hee hee....

Humsap69
16-08-2002, 11:46 PM

Bro Cuntking & Zyxel

You all make me so horny nowsadays.....................still have not decide which darling to visit on my next visit.............:(

Cheers
Ming

Aiya ming, tot u going for all ur four darlings the next time u visit GL??? kekeke!!! Let me make a guess....Jarguar for u again??? kekekeke!!!

smiler
16-08-2002, 11:48 PM
Bro Humsap, you now spend most of your time at 1612 or 2829B har??? Went to 2829B a few times but bo nan lei (means bro from the forum).......so me just left lor......:eek:

ming
16-08-2002, 11:53 PM

Aiya ming, tot u going for all ur four darlings the next time u visit GL??? kekeke!!! Let me make a guess....Jarguar for u again??? kekekeke!!!

Bro Humsap69

Cannot have my four darling in one day lah..........I am old and useless........body weak and money also not that enough.......you different young and rich lah...............beside also don't know when i am free...............:(

Cheers
Idiot

smiler
17-08-2002, 12:04 AM

Bro Humsap69

Cannot have my four darling in one day lah..........I am old and useless........body weak and money also not that enough.......you different young and rich lah...............beside also don't know when i am free...............:(

Cheers
Idiot

Bro ming, you old and useless then how about me???? Jia lat lah....no wonder recently me feel so weak......haizzzzz.....really old and useless liao.......

Anyone had any idea how to make me young again.....kekekeke

Forever young...........smiler

Humsap69
17-08-2002, 12:08 AM
Originally posted by smiler
Bro Humsap, you now spend most of your time at 1612 or 2829B har??? Went to 2829B a few times but bo nan lei (means bro from the forum).......so me just left lor......:eek:

i m in both joints lah....do i need to give u a time-table where i will be at a stipulated time and date?? if i not at 29b then i must be at 1612 lor.......kekekee!!!

ming
17-08-2002, 12:09 AM

Bro ming, you old and useless then how about me???? Jia lat lah....no wonder recently me feel so weak......haizzzzz.....really old and useless liao.......

Anyone had any idea how to make me young again.....kekekeke

Forever young...........smiler

Bro smiler

Heard that you retired liao, we still have not meet yet...........how you know i am not old and useless.............btw heard from other bro that you are young and handsome...........

You don't need to be young lah.............everyday also cheonging.........today cheong KTV, tomorrow cheong JB and the next day cheong FL...............super power up mah.............:p

Cheers
Ming

Humsap69
17-08-2002, 12:13 AM

Bro Humsap69

Cheers
Idiot

Can lah...think positive leh....tomolo tio 4D then Sunday 5some lah......kekekeke!!! Me also broke liao...the diamond hill also loh liao.....kekekeke!!!

Humsap69
17-08-2002, 12:15 AM

Bro smiler

Heard that you retired liao, we still have not meet yet...........how you know i am not old and useless.............btw heard from other bro that you are young and handsome...........

You don't need to be young lah.............everyday also cheonging.........today cheong KTV, tomorrow cheong JB and the next day cheong FL...............super power up mah.............:p

Cheers
Ming

My tots exactly....what Bro Smiler is saying is that he is retiring for the day not totally......i knew him from the begining of this yr...he has been saying that he is retiring but till date i still see him in GL.....haiz...i am also retiring liao........for the day......kekekeke!!!!

cuntking
17-08-2002, 12:26 AM
bro Baytahan, please read page 9 of this thread for directions

Originally posted by Baytahan

cuntking
17-08-2002, 12:46 AM
bro hustler, I teach you the milking cow skill ...... you let be the whipper lah

Warden & Janitor at work
The Hustler

smiler
17-08-2002, 12:48 AM

i m in both joints lah....do i need to give u a time-table where i will be at a stipulated time and date?? if i not at 29b then i must be at 1612 lor.......kekekee!!!

Errrrrrrrrrrrr............bro no need to suan me until like that lei......just asking only mah.....like that oso tio suan....anyway it's ok lah....I understand liao.......cheers

Always kena tio flame or tio suan................Smiler

cuntking
17-08-2002, 12:50 AM
aiya know your LT trikes but don't have your handsome face, sweet talking tongue and fat wallet also no use .... not cut out to be LT ... milk man anytime ... hee hee

Ya lor... giggle and laugh laugh...so funny, so cute hor?

Oops... revealed my LT tricks liao to Mr. Moooo.... chia lat, now after every milking session, he will giggle laugh and become LT Milk Man.

Scared
The Hustler

ming
17-08-2002, 12:51 AM

Can lah...think positive leh....tomolo tio 4D then Sunday 5some lah......kekekeke!!! Me also broke liao...the diamond hill also loh liao.....kekekeke!!!

Bro Humsap69

Than tomorrow must go and buy that number again see got luck or not...........btw you also broke liao? Cannot be lah..........if broke than will stay at home and PCC like me...........but you everyday at GL 2-3 sessions lah.

Cheers
Idiot

smiler
17-08-2002, 12:53 AM

Bro smiler

You don't need to be young lah.............everyday also cheonging.........today cheong KTV, tomorrow cheong JB and the next day cheong FL...............super power up mah.............

Cheers
Ming

Huh????? I got so good meh???? How come I dun noe????

I think you heard wrongly lah......me fat and ugly......wearing a 2000 degree spec.......short and haggard.......think those bro see wrongly lah....maybe the one they saw is my twin brother lah......

Wahhhhh..........everyday cheong, where got??? Me so poor and broke.......no money to eat some more.........not to mention wat KTV lah, go JB cheong lah and wat FL............all bo lah.....

See such a poor guy like me how to cheong??? So better retire....kekekekeke:D

Humsap69
17-08-2002, 12:54 AM

Bro Humsap69

Than tomorrow must go and buy that number again see got luck or not...........btw you also broke liao? Cannot be lah..........if broke than will stay at home and PCC like me...........but you everyday at GL 2-3 sessions lah.

Cheers
Idiot

Hope tomolo u heng heng hor!! Tio already must share share with me lah...kekeke!!! i am there in GL everyday but not necessarily everyday bonk mah....sometimes siao siao mood than bonk two or more sessions lor...but sometimes eat vegetables lor......kekekeke!!! PCC?? me long time never PCC liao.......dok know how to PCC already.....hee hee!!!

Humsap69

smiler
17-08-2002, 12:57 AM

My tots exactly....what Bro Smiler is saying is that he is retiring for the day not totally......i knew him from the begining of this yr...he has been saying that he is retiring but till date i still see him in GL.....haiz...i am also retiring liao........for the day......kekekeke!!!!

Talking to you guys must be very careful sia........you all damn good in English lei....like that oso can.......retire for the day some more......why not say retire for a few hours then cheong again......ai say.....power up man.........anyway I really trying to fade away slowly lar......provided no external temptation hor.

cuntking
17-08-2002, 01:07 AM
bro zyxel, how cum your FR so short? You had two sessions with her .. why confidential .... next time you must give me a verbal FR .... never see you had a gal for two session. I think tomorrow you will need to go and see your dentist ... hee hee

Another darling for me...

Fantastic attitude.

Cheers!
zyxel

DarkLord
17-08-2002, 01:10 AM
hmm.....this "Sweet Secret" sure sounds very interesting!!
2 excellent FRs
will drop by next week once i m free to take a look at the hottest gal in town!!

ming
17-08-2002, 01:17 AM

Huh????? I got so good meh???? How come I dun noe????

I think you heard wrongly lah......me fat and ugly......wearing a 2000 degree spec.......short and haggard.......think those bro see wrongly lah....maybe the one they saw is my twin brother lah......

Wahhhhh..........everyday cheong, where got??? Me so poor and broke.......no money to eat some more.........not to mention wat KTV lah, go JB cheong lah and wat FL............all bo lah.....

See such a poor guy like me how to cheong??? So better retire....kekekekeke

Bro smiler

Wait i post all the attached post written by you on cheonging where you had organised them than you know?

Stop talking nonsense, your twin brother or little brother............kekeke............correct heard from some gal that your little brother is fat and your two balls is as big like 2000 degree spec................hehehehe

Just Joking away...............no hard feeling pls..........:D

Cheers
Ming

cuntking
17-08-2002, 01:26 AM
bro hs, you sure or not ... have been hearing many stories about you ... hee hee hee ...... luckily you are a changed man ...... ha ha ha

Please lah....i am a sadist to thai-gers in thailand but in GL i am a gentle customer,........hee hee!!!

cuntking
17-08-2002, 01:28 AM
bro ming,

I thought you already plan out your darling time table ...... cannot decide? Then use the ballot method lor ....hee hee .. see who is the lucky darling for the week.

Bro Cuntking & Zyxel

Cheers
Ming

smiler
17-08-2002, 01:28 AM

Bro smiler

Wait i post all the attached post written by you on cheonging where you had organised them than you know?

Stop talking nonsense, your twin brother or little brother............kekeke............correct heard from some gal that your little brother is fat and your two balls is as big like 2000 degree spec................hehehehe

Just Joking away...............no hard feeling pls..........:D

Cheers
Ming

Wahhhhhhhh bro ming, dun frighten me lei....now 7th lunar month lei.....me very scared lei......

Ok Ok the most I stop talking nonsense lah.........no need to frighten me like that mah.........anyway you sure the gals say this to you har??? Wow.........like that at least I've live a bad impression to them hor.....kekekekeke

Hmmmmmmmm must find one day to tune my weapon properly....Wahahahahaha

cuntking
17-08-2002, 01:31 AM
bro ming, you mean you buying your darlins number again ... good luck ... huat ya!

Bro Humsap69

Cheers
Idiot

cuntking
17-08-2002, 01:32 AM
bro fat bastard, I thought that your tooth always ready for sweet desert? hee hee hee ... happy eating

Originally posted by Fat_Bastard
Bro zyxel01
After reading your FR on sweet secret, it make me really horny for her. Hope that I can go down to get my dessert tomorrow. Must prepare my sweet tooth first. Hee hee....

cuntking
17-08-2002, 02:03 AM
bro darklord, you better cum quick .... she will be the combination of your two darlings. Try to know what is sweet.

Originally posted by DarkLord
hmm.....this "Sweet Secret" sure sounds very interesting!!
2 excellent FRs
will drop by next week once i m free to take a look at the hottest gal in town!!

cuntking
17-08-2002, 02:25 AM
bro smiler, Mr Chairman of TCSS club ... you her also TCSS ... hee hee

cum down and party lah ...... ask bro lawry and bro moonface along too

Wahhhhhhhh bro ming, dun frighten me lei....now 7th lunar month lei.....me very scared lei......

Ok Ok the most I stop talking nonsense lah.........no need to frighten me like that mah.........anyway you sure the gals say this to you har??? Wow.........like that at least I've live a bad impression to them hor.....kekekekeke

Hmmmmmmmm must find one day to tune my weapon properly....Wahahahahaha

Ah Neo
17-08-2002, 02:33 AM
Hahah so will I be meeting bros Moonface and lawry?

smiler
17-08-2002, 02:34 AM

Yo bro, dun like that lah........I just TCSS here abit lah......no hard feeling hor.......if not welcome I just go off from here lor....swee bo???

Har??? Go down for party???......I check with Bro lawry and Moonface.

cuntking
17-08-2002, 02:40 AM
bro smiler, welcum wecum ... too bad I cannot catch up with your TCSS thread .... lost there so back to here.

bro lawry, got sweet tooth and bro moonface waiting for me to recommend him a Cat 150 so that he will retire with a happy face .... you I will get a gal to TSCC a lot with you ... swee bo?

Yo bro, dun like that lah........I just TCSS here abit lah......no hard feeling hor.......if not welcome I just go off from here lor....swee bo???

Har??? Go down for party???......I check with Bro lawry and Moonface.

smiler
17-08-2002, 02:43 AM
bro smiler, welcum wecum ... too bad I cannot catch up with your TCSS thread .... lost there so back to here.

bro lawry, got sweet tooth and bro moonface waiting for me to recommend him a Cat 150 so that he will retire with a happy face .... you I will get a gal to TSCC a lot with you ... swee bo?

Lost in our TCSS thread??? How can that me???? Maybe we reply too fast that now you cannot find the previous posting har??? It's there....it's there......go and find lah.....think had ask you something but cannot remember......kekekeke

Not a bad idea lei...........Hmmmmmmmmm..........can considered??? Will let you noe the actual date after i asked them...ok?

MelonEater
17-08-2002, 02:43 AM

Smiler when are you going to party har. Go together lol. I shy leh. Always wanted to pay King and Humsup a visit.

cuntking
17-08-2002, 02:44 AM
ok ... oniz!

Don't live up to your aeroplane King repuation hor ... ha ha ha .... I TSCC again

Not a bad idea lei...........Hmmmmmmmmm..........can considered??? Will let you noe the actual date after i asked them...ok?

smiler
17-08-2002, 02:46 AM
ok ... oniz!

Don't live up to your aeroplane King repuation hor ... ha ha ha .... I TSCC again

Dun worry lah, king..............I oredi make sure throw this aeroplane king title deep deep into the sea..........kekekeke

smiler
17-08-2002, 02:48 AM
Originally posted by MelonEater

Smiler when are you going to party har. Go together lol. I shy leh. Always wanted to pay King and Humsup a visit.

Not fixed yet......I will let you noe lah.......anyway I need to check with Bro Lawry and Bro Moonface before committing a date.....dun wanna kena aeroplane king again.....hahahaha:D

cuntking
17-08-2002, 03:03 AM

AA, AA1, AB
Ada, Ai Lee, Ai Lin, Angeline ava Zi Lin (Cat 80), Anna, Ann Ann, Annie (cat 80- old), Annie (cat 80- young), Ann Qi, Amanda, Amy, Apple
August - leave

Bai Xue - leave

Casino - on leave
Celine - on leave
CoCo L16, Coco1 L22, Cola L16, Cola L22, Corolla, Crystal (Cat 80, SG), Crystal (Cat 150)

D24, Derby
Dolphin, Dong Dong, Dong Fang (cat 80)

Eva, Evoane

GiGi, Gucci

Hai Chew, Hai O (Cat 80)

Italy (cat 80), Ireen L28, Irene (Cat 80), Iris, Ivy (cat 80)

Jaguar, Jamy, Janet L16, Jasmie, JC, Jean, Jenny, Jia Ling, Joanne, JoJo L20, Jolin L20, Joyce L18, Joyce L20, Judy, June (Cat 80)

Leeds
Lena, Lily, Lily (malay gal), Linda, Li Zhen, LS, LV

Mandy, Maybo
Miao Miao, Miki, Miko2, MJ
Mong Er - on leave
Mong Na, Mong Ting, Moon
Mun Mun (old)

Nicky

OG L16 - elusive

Rina, Rose, Ru Yi

Seiko
Sexy Yuki - elusive
Sharon, Small Ivy, Sony, Spore Ice, Sugar, Susan (malay gal), *Sweet Secret*, Sze Sze (cat 80)

Teresa, Tim Tim, T one, Tong Tong, Tze Yee

Wendy, Win, Wine
Winnie - leave

Xiao Mei, Xiao Qing, Xiao Yin, Xiao Ying, Xiao Yu, Xiao Yun, Xiao Yun Qua, Xin Xin, Xin Zi, Xiu Wen

Yan Er, Yan Hong, Yan Zi, Ya Wen, Yee Yee, Ying Ying, Yuki, Yoki L20,
Yoko L16 - elusive
Yoko L28, Yoki

Zhen Zhen L18,
Zhen Zhen L28 (old)
Zing Zhi, Zu Er, Zu Er L20

New Party Gals On 16082002
Lena (Malay)

Yuki

Top Party Gal of the Day
Sweet Secret

HQ Top Party Gal Award

MelonEater
17-08-2002, 03:06 AM
HQ Top Party Gal Award

You and Humsup already contribute 4 sessions. Hahahaha:D

The_Hustler
17-08-2002, 07:35 AM
bro hustler, I teach you the milking cow skill ...... you let be the whipper lah

Ok, tmr I will learn the secret trade of milking from you... but in order to be a good whipper, please bring a good whip down to party joint....remember must stain it with horse urine. I will whip whoever dares stop me from bonking my "secret" target.

Looks kinda complete my prsion: Skinny LT warden, hairy ding dong Janitor, milkman whipper and 22 lovely prisoners.

Satisfied
The Hustler

The_Hustler
17-08-2002, 08:09 AM

Talking to you guys must be very careful sia........you all damn good in English lei....like that oso can.......

They all good in English meh?? Wait till you try nemises Mr. Omnia, CumKing, Doomas, KaiXin etc... kekekeke

Another round of logomarchy perhaps?

Up for it
The Hustler

Humsap69
17-08-2002, 10:10 AM

Bro Melon-eater,

dok be shy leh...ur many yrs in GL, why still shy??? kekeke!!

Not as if u do not have my number??? call me when u are going down. can meet u either at Party Joint or WCC mah......kekekeke!!! Tot u will call me yesterday after my chat with u in the morning.....kekeke!!!

See u in GL soon!!!

Humsap69

smiler
17-08-2002, 10:17 AM

They all good in English meh?? Wait till you try nemises Mr. Omnia, CumKing, Doomas, KaiXin etc... kekekeke

Up for it
The Hustler

Well no need to try those famous nemises who you've mentioned. Had seen the way they post and the strong and powerful vocabulary they had.......kekekekeke.......anyway thanks for telling me.;)

cuntking
17-08-2002, 11:50 AM
Warden hustler, my whip is always with me and ever ready for action ...... but not satined with horse urine, only with all the virgins bloods, can or not?

Ok, tmr I will learn the secret trade of milking from you... but in order to be a good whipper, please bring a good whip down to party joint....remember must stain it with horse urine. I will whip whoever dares stop me from bonking my "secret" target.

Looks kinda complete my prsion: Skinny LT warden, hairy ding dong Janitor, milkman whipper and 22 lovely prisoners.

Satisfied
The Hustler

cuntking
17-08-2002, 11:52 AM
bro ME, her record was acheived on her first day of work lah ... that day bro hs contribute 2 and I only one ....... some one really got a sweet tooth, eat her 4 times liao.... hee hee

HQ Top Party Gal Award

You and Humsup already contribute 4 sessions. Hahahaha:D

Humsap69
17-08-2002, 12:39 PM
bro ME, her record was acheived on her first day of work lah ... that day bro hs contribute 2 and I only one ....... some one really got a sweet tooth, eat her 4 times liao.... hee hee

Who tried her four times liao??? wah....i tot i champion liao...wack her three times in 4 days.......got people more than me meh since she got back??? kekekeke!!!! the person must be you lah right??? kekekeke!!!!

zyxel01
17-08-2002, 01:21 PM
bro zyxel, how cum your FR so short? You had two sessions with her .. why confidential .... next time you must give me a verbal FR .... never see you had a gal for two session. I think tomorrow you will need to go and see your dentist ... hee hee

That's the reason why I wanted to meet you in person to chat.... Well I'll see you next week, maybe Monday evening.

You are right. I am going to see dentist today.

Cheers!
zyxel

Humsap69
17-08-2002, 01:27 PM

That's the reason why I wanted to meet you in person to chat.... Well I'll see you next week, maybe Monday evening.

Cheers!
zyxel

So Bro Zyxel...do u need us to confirm for u or rather on your behalf to see if the Queen of Cats is working on monday so that u will not make a wasted trip down to T's place....kekekeke~!~!! U ready for your cat and mouse game??? kekekeke~~~~ (whos it the mouse har i wonder??? is it u bro Zyxel???? kekekeke)

zyxel01
17-08-2002, 01:36 PM

Satisfied
The Hustler

Mr. Warden sir. Just doing the routine check.... Is Sweet Secret allocated a cell in our prison? If not, I strongly recommend her to take up the next available cell. Very good ah...

Obedient Janitor
zyxel

zyxel01
17-08-2002, 01:42 PM

So Bro Zyxel...do u need us to confirm for u or rather on your behalf to see if the Queen of Cats is working on monday so that u will not make a wasted trip down to T's place....kekekeke~!~!! U ready for your cat and mouse game??? kekekeke~~~~ (whos it the mouse har i wonder??? is it u bro Zyxel???? kekekeke)

Yes bro HS, please help me to check with T. Really appreciate that.

I no mouse lah I fish...

Cheers!
zyxel

The_Hustler
17-08-2002, 03:39 PM

Mr. Warden sir. Just doing the routine check.... Is Sweet Secret allocated a cell in our prison? If not, I strongly recommend her to take up the next available cell. Very good ah...

Obedient Janitor
zyxel

Huh? Who is sweet secret?? Let me recall.....OH! I KNOW WHO LIAO! Nah... our prison currently is jam packed, I'll have to write to BCA to get my building block extended not unless u r kind enough to release prisoners no. 17 & 22. Swee secret, if u suggest makes the cut to be locked up...I'll try my best to secure her for you provided whipper King, big dick Humsup and the rest dun come haunting me.

Ain't no mountain too high for me to scale, sweet or sour.

Everset Conquerer
The Hustler

CumKing
17-08-2002, 04:31 PM

Up for it
The Hustler

It's spelled 'nemesis'. It usually applies and describes a singular subject. Thus it's not applicable in the plural sense. Thank you.

Pro-logomarchy,

CK

The_Hustler
17-08-2002, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by CumKing

It's spelled 'nemesis'. It usually applies and describes a singular subject. Thus it's not applicable in the plural sense. Thank you.

Pro-logomarchy,

CK

Just did a check on the dictionary thou, sorry for the typo error... It should have been "Nemeses" for plural, correct me if I may be wrong...yet again.

Oh well...a case of talk of the devil!

Corrective
The Hustler

zyxel01
17-08-2002, 10:09 PM

Huh? Who is sweet secret?? Let me recall.....OH! I KNOW WHO LIAO! Nah... our prison currently is jam packed, I'll have to write to BCA to get my building block extended not unless u r kind enough to release prisoners no. 17 & 22. Swee secret, if u suggest makes the cut to be locked up...I'll try my best to secure her for you provided whipper King, big dick Humsup and the rest dun come haunting me.

Everset Conquerer
The Hustler

Oh no sir... prisoner 17 or 22 cannot be released unless you command so. If there is no space for new cell for the time being, then no choice lah... Maybe I can setup a temp cell using a tent and get whipper King to guard it. Really a chance not to be missed... Do think thrice sir (ching san shi... in mandarin).

ALways obedient Janitor
zyxel

The_Hustler
17-08-2002, 11:11 PM

Oh no sir... prisoner 17 or 22 cannot be released unless you command so. If there is no space for new cell for the time being, then no choice lah... Maybe I can setup a temp cell using a tent and get whipper King to guard it. Really a chance not to be missed... Do think thrice sir (ching san shi... in mandarin).

ALways obedient Janitor
zyxel

Ok san shi I have... if you've noticed...I've ordered the likes of Seng Heng, Lian Yick cos etc... to set up tents within GL these few days cos I anticipate a Tsunami (kekeke) intake of prisoners. Our whipper will provide entertainment and shouting of auction.

"Buei Chup Buei! Buei Chup Buei... neng sia!"

Fast Worker
The Hustler

rubberband
18-08-2002, 01:53 AM
Went by and saw a couple of brudderz.. had to escape the heat and what better place than the chinese rooms...

Joey, what do I remember of her..
a memorable time that made my warm afternoon bearable.
From the start to the end, I was totally charmed by her.. from her wonderful scent, her choice of shower cream, the sweet smile, that memorable voice, the bubbliness and cheerfulness makes me yearn more of her.. Love that smile and the sparkles...

Service oriented, she made me feel very comfortable. From the handshake, the self-intro, the wonderful smile to the one smooth workflow of action from the bath to the bed, the kisses, the hugs, the warm water, the light scratches. If only I could relive that moment now..., just the foreplay will be enough...

once faced up , it was heavenly. The hugs, the kisses, the gentle tickling of my palm, the guiding of my hands to her soft perty breast, the licking of my lips as we gently kiss.. truely an girlfriend experience. Lower and lower she went, no points for guess where she moved on to...how it felt you may ask... hmmmm... gooooood....

Down to action we were locked in only one position... missionary... where i gave her all I've got.. her facial expression and her body movement were just right. Her demostration of a breathtaking multiple orgasms made me felt like I was doing everything right.. but pelleeeezzze... me? 3 times ? .... at least it was a real ego booster and I like the feeling of it.. Call me an ego addict...

It seemed like forever before I rocked off to a resounding finale, right in her tight embrace, feeling the shudder of myself in her, smiling at her only to hear delightful giggles and encouragement kisses. Wet from our exhaustion, we proceed to clean up where again the hugging, the light clean up, touches still as stimulating as it was earlier..

Now that is what I call "The Touch"

Barely awake since then... and still satisfied

cuntking
18-08-2002, 03:50 AM
bro hs, I only her number 3, as I try her 3 times in 5 days ..... you want to know who ... hee hee ... tell you at HQ.

Who tried her four times liao??? wah....i tot i champion liao...wack her three times in 4 days.......got people more than me meh since she got back??? kekekeke!!!! the person must be you lah right??? kekekeke!!!!

cuntking
18-08-2002, 03:52 AM
bro zyxel, so you got some secret about sweet sceret that you want to share with me .... something sweet? ha ha ha .. ok Monday you sms me the time lor.

btw what did you dentist say .. no more sweet deserts for you?

You are right. I am going to see dentist today.

Cheers!
zyxel

cuntking
18-08-2002, 03:58 AM
Mr LT king, don't like that leh .... my latest princess you also want to lock up ... you not handsome lah ... I never touch your prisoners 1 to 22 after you tell me .... you want to make me a monk of "Shao Lin Si" also? I still young and got many parties to attend lah

You carry on like that I will whip you to the 18 levels of Hell!

Whipper Demon

Everset Conquerer
The Hustler

cuntking
18-08-2002, 04:04 AM
bro rubberband, looks like you have a good time with her. See I told you she is bro archer's fav newspaper, Tommy Times ..... also the most expensive one that he had read, $300 for newspaper!

Originally posted by rubberband
Went by and saw a couple of brudderz.. had to escape the heat and what better place than the chinese rooms...

Joey, what do I remember of her..
a memorable time that made my warm afternoon bearable.
From the start to the end, I was totally charmed by her.. from her wonderful scent, her choice of shower cream, the sweet smile, that memorable voice, the bubbliness and cheerfulness makes me yearn more of her.. Love that smile and the sparkles...

Service oriented, she made me feel very comfortable. From the handshake, the self-intro, the wonderful smile to the one smooth workflow of action from the bath to the bed, the kisses, the hugs, the warm water, the light scratches. If only I could relive that moment now..., just the foreplay will be enough...

once faced up , it was heavenly. The hugs, the kisses, the gentle tickling of my palm, the guiding of my hands to her soft perty breast, the licking of my lips as we gently kiss.. truely an girlfriend experience. Lower and lower she went, no points for guess where she moved on to...how it felt you may ask... hmmmm... gooooood....

Down to action we were locked in only one position... missionary... where i gave her all I've got.. her facial expression and her body movement were just right. Her demostration of a breathtaking multiple orgasms made me felt like I was doing everything right.. but pelleeeezzze... me? 3 times ? .... at least it was a real ego booster and I like the feeling of it.. Call me an ego addict...

It seemed like forever before I rocked off to a resounding finale, right in her tight embrace, feeling the shudder of myself in her, smiling at her only to hear delightful giggles and encouragement kisses. Wet from our exhaustion, we proceed to clean up where again the hugging, the light clean up, touches still as stimulating as it was earlier..

The_Hustler
18-08-2002, 04:25 AM

Good FR bro Rubberband... guess my session with her wasn't that explosive to enitce me to do a FR.

Oh, about that ego thingy...isn't that what they are all paid to do? Making us feel like studs... and making sure "The Touch" is there to savour. But anyway, u sure sound like a happy man. Jasmine next? ohhh... nice!

Touch Me Not
The Hustler

The_Hustler
18-08-2002, 04:27 AM
Mr LT king, don't like that leh .... my latest princess you also want to lock up ... you not handsome lah ... I never touch your prisoners 1 to 22 after you tell me .... you want to make me a monk of "Shao Lin Si" also? I still young and got many parties to attend lah

Whipper Demon

Please hor... it was my Janitor who insisted that I must lock her up...thou I never had any intentions... but since my janitor is a good loyal subject... I just tot I wanna please him mah...

Whip the Janitor instead lah...

Katong Miss Oh
The Hustler

cuntking
18-08-2002, 04:46 AM
bro hustler, you still dare to say bro rubber ask for her but 'bo chio kang' .... you forgot to release her for work today and where is your Janitor ... sleeping? Want me to whip him awake ... hee hee

Good FR bro Rubberband... guess my session with her wasn't that explosive to enitce me to do a FR.

Oh, about that ego thingy...isn't that what they are all paid to do? Making us feel like studs... and making sure "The Touch" is there to savour. But anyway, u sure sound like a happy man. Jasmine next? ohhh... nice!

Touch Me Not
The Hustler

cuntking
18-08-2002, 05:22 AM

AA, AA1, AB
Ada, Ah Cat, Ai Lee, Ai Lin, Angeline ava Zi Lin (Cat 80), Anna, Ann Ann, Annie (cat 80- old), Annie (cat 80- young), Ann Qi, Amanda, Amy, Apple
August - leave

Bai Xue - leave

Casino - on leave
Celine - on leave

D24, Derby

Eva, Evoane

GiGi, Gucci

Hai Chew, Hai O (Cat 80)

Leeds
Lena, Lena (Malay), Lily, Lily (malay gal), Linda, Li Zhen,
LS- leave
LV

Mandy, Maybo
Mong Er - on leave
Mong Na, Mong Ting, Moon
Mun Mun (old)

Nicky

OG L16 - elusive

Rina, Rose, Ru Yi

Sammi1 - on one month leave back 24-30 Aug
Seiko
Sexy Yuki - elusive
Sharon, Small Ivy, Sony, Spore Ice, Sugar, Susan (malay gal), *Sweet Secret*, Sze Sze (cat 80)

Wendy, Win, Wine
Winnie - leave

Yoko L16 - elusive
Yoko L28, Yoki

Zhen Zhen L18, Zhen Zhen L28 (new) ava Xiao Zhen, Zhen Zhen L28 (old), Zing Zhi, Zu Er, Zu Er L20

On 17082002
New Party Gals

Sweet Secret

Top Party Gal of the Day
Sweet Secret

HQ Top Party Gal Award
Sweet Secret with 11 session in a day (13/8/02)

The_Hustler
18-08-2002, 05:26 AM
bro hustler, you still dare to say bro rubber ask for her but 'bo chio kang' .... you forgot to release her for work today and where is your Janitor ... sleeping? Want me to whip him awake ... hee hee

Sorry to bro Rubberband but he chose to visit my prisoners without seeking proper authorisation.

Had a chat with her and found out she was sick...so the explanation for her off today... knn somemore seduce me by asking me to do injection on her and feed her white medication tmr...bloody got me on an instant hard on!

Cure my prisoner
The Hustler

Fat_Bastard
18-08-2002, 08:54 AM
Went to Tommy's place to ask for Dessert. She was really in demand so have to wait. Saw bro King and Humsap69 there. When my turn come, we went into the room. I was really surprised that once inside the room, her cool face actually disappeared and she give me a big smile. She then hugged me and french me. Wow. A good start.
Inside the bathroom, she clean me up as usually and then she give me a short BJ using the hot water. After drying ourselve, she proceed to the bed. The foreplay was excellent and long. I think we spend about 15-20 min in foreplay. Her cat bath was pretty good. She then started to give me a BJ. Damn shiok. Her BJ was really powerful and with alot of deep throat. She then cap me and want on top of me. Her soft moan was lusting, making me really horny. We change to doggie and I pumped her for 5 mins. Can see that she really enjoy this position. She keep grabbing the mattress and grab my hand to signal me to squeeze her boobs. After some pumping, we change to missionary and continue our action. Something must have went wrong, because once we were in missionary position, my rod turn soft and because time is almost up, she suggest to extend another session. I said OK. She then started to french me and in the mean time arousing my rod. In no time, it begin to turn hard and quickly, I turn her over and pump her in doggie style. She started to moan louder. The action lasted for another 10 mins before i shoot my load on her back. Shiok, shiok man. We then wash up and had a nice chat. Found out that she is from Ipoh and she will be going back next month. During the chatting, she keep hugging me and kissing me. She say that my body is better that the mattress. Soft and warm. HeeHee.. because I'm fat lah. We end the session after my cigar and before she left she still hug me and give me a kiss. Overall, one word. SHIOK......

Look : 7.5
Body : 8.5 (7.5 for the body and 1 extra point for the pink nipples)
French : 6( need to improve on that)
BJ : 8/10 (power plus deep throat)
FJ : 7.5/10(Best in doggie)
RTF : Yes, yes. But too much can have diabete. Hee hee..

cuntking
18-08-2002, 03:36 PM
bro hustler, you had been feeding her with too much white medication till she overdose liao ..... time to let me suck some white milk out of her ... hee hee

Sorry to bro Rubberband but he chose to visit my prisoners without seeking proper authorisation.

Had a chat with her and found out she was sick...so the explanation for her off today... knn somemore seduce me by asking me to do injection on her and feed her white medication tmr...bloody got me on an instant hard on!

Cure my prisoner
The Hustler

Xiao_zhu
18-08-2002, 03:39 PM
bro hustler, you had been feeding her with too much white medication till she overdose liao ..... time to let me suck some white milk out of her ... hee hee

LOl Bro king you should change your nick to MilkKing if can...
wah now you don hunt for cunt liao you hunt for milk only...
Fresh Milk

cuntking
18-08-2002, 03:57 PM
bro fat bastard, see I told you to trust me on this one, this desert sure filling enough for your size ... hee hee ... just joking. Good FR, you are getting better.

Originally posted by Fat_Bastard
Went to Tommy's place to ask for Dessert. She was really in demand so have to wait. Saw bro King and Humsap69 there. When my turn come, we went into the room. I was really surprised that once inside the room, her cool face actually disappeared and she give me a big smile. She then hugged me and french me. Wow. A good start.
Inside the bathroom, she clean me up as usually and then she give me a short BJ using the hot water. After drying ourselve, she proceed to the bed. The foreplay was excellent and long. I think we spend about 15-20 min in foreplay. Her cat bath was pretty good. She then started to give me a BJ. Damn shiok. Her BJ was really powerful and with alot of deep throat. She then cap me and want on top of me. Her soft moan was lusting, making me really horny. We change to doggie and I pumped her for 5 mins. Can see that she really enjoy this position. She keep grabbing the mattress and grab my hand to signal me to squeeze her boobs. After some pumping, we change to missionary and continue our action. Something must have went wrong, because once we were in missionary position, my rod turn soft and because time is almost up, she suggest to extend another session. I said OK. She then started to french me and in the mean time arousing my rod. In no time, it begin to turn hard and quickly, I turn her over and pump her in doggie style. She started to moan louder. The action lasted for another 10 mins before i shoot my load on her back. Shiok, shiok man. We then wash up and had a nice chat. Found out that she is from Ipoh and she will be going back next month. During the chatting, she keep hugging me and kissing me. She say that my body is better that the mattress. Soft and warm. HeeHee.. because I'm fat lah. We end the session after my cigar and before she left she still hug me and give me a kiss. Overall, one word. SHIOK......

Look : 7.5
Body : 8.5 (7.5 for the body and 1 extra point for the pink nipples)
French : 6( need to improve on that)
BJ : 8/10 (power plus deep throat)
FJ : 7.5/10(Best in doggie)
RTF : Yes, yes. But too much can have diabete. Hee hee..

cuntking
18-08-2002, 03:58 PM
bro xiao zhu, good idea ... will post in SAF announcement thread to seek advise.

LOl Bro king you should change your nick to MilkKing if can...
wah now you don hunt for cunt liao you hunt for milk only...
Fresh Milk

rubberband
18-08-2002, 05:46 PM
bro rubberband, looks like you have a good time with her. See I told you she is bro archer's fav newspaper, Tommy Times ..... also the most expensive one that he had read, $300 for newspaper!

bro cuntking, kena caught by you sneaking in.. hahaha..I love newspaper.. if all newspaper gives such joy..

if only the world news is that sweet everyday..
hahaha

rubberband
18-08-2002, 05:51 PM

Yeah lor.. bro hustler...
was trying to sneak pass your wardeness to gain entry to your prisoner, but alas was severly punished.. really humbled.. .. .hahaha.. looks like the proper channel is the only way to go.. but my replacement as punishment was good for me..

stud I felt, though ever so brief, it was meant to be savored.... and return for more... I'm an easily satisfied man..

oh yes... and I was with bro humpsap69 and we nose-bled that Mr T was worried... think pastry is in line for my diet soon too...

so how was the administration of the needle today? the patient feeling better after the shot?

smiler
18-08-2002, 11:01 PM
Bro cuntking, we will be coming down on Monday to rock and roll at the house until we gonna tear it down............a sai bo?

i believe you should noe who are coming rite??? So see you on that day.................pai sei for replying so late.:cool:

cuntking
19-08-2002, 12:29 AM
bro rubber, at least I did not caught you with your pants down after your session with her .... you looked very steamed!

bro cuntking, kena caught by you sneaking in.. hahaha..I love newspaper.. if all newspaper gives such joy..

if only the world news is that sweet everyday..
hahaha

cuntking
19-08-2002, 12:50 AM
bro smiler, will be looking forward to meet you guys again ... tear down the party joint and rebuilt TSCC club house at 1612 ... hmmm you go get AV approval .... hee hee

SMS me the time you guys are cuming .... see you!

Bro cuntking, we will be coming down on Monday to rock and roll at the house until we gonna tear it down............a sai bo?

i believe you should noe who are coming rite??? So see you on that day.................pai sei for replying so late.:cool:

cuntking
19-08-2002, 01:09 AM
Ok i plan to go down to HQ to look For teresa today, i reach there about 3 to 4+. I saw Bro HS and sweet secret there and others Customer and not much only 3 to 4 customer... I sit down for awhile and tommy ask me who i wanna bonk today i told him later cause i'm tired i didn't sleep last night. He told me ok than i have a talk with Bro HS and watch TV for awhile... than Bro HS told me sweet secret(She had left HQ) not bad i can try, if i wan better call now if not Tommy going to recommand to others... At that time i was thinking that i have not try sweet secret yet can try now... I turn back and told tommy that i wan sweet secret but not now later. So tommy recommand to the other Bonker first... after 10min i think sweet secret came and went in with the bonker... 40 to 45 min later they came out and now is my turn.

We Both went in to the room and we start a litter chat and went i trying to take off my cloth she came infront of me and hug me and kiss my lips(at that time i was thinking HUh sure anot? so friendly meh i like this feeling just like my GF) after that i took off the cloth and proceed to bath she clean me up and give me a warm water bbbj (wow i like this feeling... cause first time i had a Warm water bbbj but the water a bit hot Kekeke)

After 5 min she ask me to dry my self up first, after she dry up we proceed to the bed i lay down with my back up and she start to cat bath me up and down and using her Boobs to rub my back she keep on rubbing and she came up and lick my neck ears and kiss me she went down to AR about 5 min and ask me to turn around and now she start to cat bath me again while she is Licking my niple i use my hand to grap her boobs and rub her niple and she start to moan. than she went down to lick my leg and my knee and slowly to the toe... While she is licking my toe i went up and lick her back slowly and using my fingle to rub her cunt for awhile and lick her cunt too...

Than she came up and give me a bbbj (shoik ahhh my didi went to her mouth all the way) while she is doing the bbbj she look at me and give me the face of CFM and i return a CFM face to her too Hahaha. She keep on giving me the CFM face while she bbbj and my didi really stand up for spore hard and long... Than i came up and hug her and we have a french kiss we have a very slow french kiss a that time she put on the CD for me too... than i trun her and i now i was on top of her and i start to lick and suck her Boobs, slowly i went down to eat her Cunt i start licking her cunt and suck and i feel all the juice came out form her cunt and she was moaning and moaning say that very shoik ahh ahh very shoik... after a while i went up and put my didi in to her cunt and rock her she was moaning very loud... and keep on "saying darling very shoik very shoikkkk darling faster faster" than she pull my head down to french kiss with and she hug me thightly and keep on licking my neck... i can feel all the juice from her cunt on my balls after a while i cum liao i lay on her and say your cunt very thight and she smile back... and than she hug and kiss me again. than she help me to take off the CD and clean it than we both lay down on the bed and have a talk and she told me her leg became weak liao and say she let me bonk till die liao now cannot walk liao i reply " sure anot? your leg weak meh? my leg more weak than you ah" and we both laugh... than we proceed to bath after bath we wear our cloth and she say must come and her again i say i sure come back for her... went we are living the room she gave me a hug and we start to kiss again... than she use her hand to hit my didi and i look at her and say touch my didi need money she smile and say come loh you take lah and i give her a Big HUG and kiss than we went off the room...........

THE END

Ok Guys this is my FR PART 5 FR on Sweet secret... to me she really same standard as Teresa so i like it and i sure go back for her... my second Darling

This is the FR of Sweet secret:

Face : 7/10
Figure : 7.5/10
Height : a bit short
Boobs: not big but ok to me
French Kiss (La JI):6/10
FJ : 8/10 (i like went she moan)
Attitute : 9/10 ( very friendly )
RTF: 100%

Xiao_zhu
19-08-2002, 01:30 AM
Bro king you so good ah help me to copy the FR to your thread....
Thx alot Master king

MoonFace
19-08-2002, 01:32 AM
Bro Cuntking...

Thanks for your invitation to your Party Joint.
Tomorrow as scheduled, we will Rock The House!

Prepare our Coke and a fine selection of Eye-Feast for us!

Ok lah! Ok lah! ... I know it's very tempting and to be honest
I'm already tempted ... but ... but ... not ready yet lah!
Sure sure one of these days when I'm ready ... will definitely
honour your Cat150 Goddess ... and definitely my first Goddess
will be recommended by You Hornynary Bro CuntKing

See ya and the Goddess tomorrow!

I'm inviting some new buddies and seasoned FFC members
straight from Airport to HQ.
You'll find out who is he ... or a it tomorrow!

* FFC - Frequent Fuckers Club members under FF programme
with cumleage redeem for free travel, stay & others

cuntking
19-08-2002, 01:45 AM
bro xiao zhu, you are welcum .... such a good FR will be wasted if it get delected

Bro king you so good ah help me to copy the FR to your thread....
Thx alot Master king

Xiao_zhu
19-08-2002, 01:47 AM
bro xiao zhu, you are welcum .... such a good FR will be wasted if it get delected

Ok anyway still thx...
And my FR helps Alot of ppl hahahaha
to PCC

Ah Neo
19-08-2002, 01:48 AM
...may as well throw in a few used condoms by Bro King.... hahaha!!!

when i'm free i archive this thread and some others into cd-rom, can become geylang time capsule :D

Xiao_zhu
19-08-2002, 01:56 AM
when i'm free i archive this thread and some others into cd-rom, can become geylang time capsule :D
LOL great plan bro shyboy....

cuntking
19-08-2002, 01:59 AM
bro moonface, you must be a rich guy, so many Clubs membership ..... TCSS, DOM and now FFC ... hee hee

Looks like it will be a crowded house tomorrow evening, will get all my Goddesses to party, let's rock and roll .

What time will you be there? PM me lah .... errr ...sorry no pets and females in the house hor .... unless you r "IT" means party animal.

Bro Cuntking...

Thanks for your invitation to your Party Joint.
Tomorrow as scheduled, we will Rock The House!

Prepare our Coke and a fine selection of Eye-Feast for us!

Ok lah! Ok lah! ... I know it's very tempting and to be honest
I'm already tempted ... but ... but ... not ready yet lah!
Sure sure one of these days when I'm ready ... will definitely
honour your Cat150 Goddess ... and definitely my first Goddess
will be recommended by You Hornynary Bro CuntKing

See ya and the Goddess tomorrow!

I'm inviting some new buddies and seasoned FFC members
straight from Airport to HQ.
You'll find out who is he ... or a it tomorrow!

* FFC - Frequent Fuckers Club members under FF programme
with cumleage redeem for free travel, stay & others

Xiao_zhu
19-08-2002, 02:01 AM
bro moonface, you must be a rich guy, so many Clubs membership ..... TCSS, DOM and now FFC ... hee hee

Looks like it will be a crowded house tomorrow evening, will get all my Goddesses to party, let's rock and roll .

What time will you be there? PM me lah .... errr ...sorry no pets and females in the house hor .... unless you r "IT" means party animal.

Master king tomorrow got party at HQ huh?

cuntking
19-08-2002, 02:03 AM
bro xiao zhu, we party everyday lah ... just that tomorrow HQ will be honoured by the founders TCSS club ... they are the Kings at Adult Discussion side.

Master king tomorrow got party at HQ huh?

Xiao_zhu
19-08-2002, 02:05 AM
bro xiao zhu, we party everyday lah ... just that tomorrow HQ will be honoured by the founders TCSS club ... they are the Kings at Adult Discussion side.

Oh i@@ ok than i no need to go liao... tomorrow got car FTT at 6+ so your enjoy

cuntking
19-08-2002, 02:15 AM
bro xiao zhu, you trying to get your driving license, so can apply to be Tommy's driver is it ... ha ha ha

ok see you another time ... I will eat the desert on your behalf ... hee hee ... greedy King

Oh i@@ ok than i no need to go liao... tomorrow got car FTT at 6+ so your enjoy

Xiao_zhu
19-08-2002, 02:21 AM
bro xiao zhu, you trying to get your driving license, so can apply to be Tommy's driver is it ... ha ha ha

ok see you another time ... I will eat the desert on your behalf ... hee hee ... greedy King

Hahaha Be tommy driver huh err can think about it loh...
pls don suck her till dry dry live some juice for me hor and must treat her well well... good things must give the olders hahahaha

cuntking
19-08-2002, 02:38 AM

AA, AA1, AB
Ada, Ah Cat, Ai Lee, Ai Lin, Angeline ava Zi Lin (Cat 80), Anna, Ann Ann, Annie (cat 80- old), Annie (cat 80- young), Ann Qi, Amanda, Amy, Apple
August - leave

Bai Xue - leave

Casino - on leave
Celine - on leave

D24, Derby

Eva, Evoane

GiGi, Gucci

Hai Chew, Hai O (Cat 80)

Leeds
Lena, Lena (Malay), Lily, Lily (malay gal), Linda, Li Zhen,
LS- leave
LV

Mandy, Maybo
Mong Er - on leave
Mong Na, Mong Ting, Moon
Mun Mun (old)

Nicky

OG L16 - elusive

Rina, Rose, Ru Yi

Sammi1 - on one month leave back 24-30 Aug
Seiko
Sexy Yuki - elusive

Wendy, Win, Wine
Winnie - leave

Yoko L16 - elusive
Yoko L28, Yoki

Zhen Zhen L18, Zhen Zhen L28 (new) ava Xiao Zhen, Zhen Zhen L28 (old), Zing Zhi, Zu Er, Zu Er L20

On 18082002
New Party Gals

Nicky

Top Party Gal of the Day
Sweet Secret

HQ Top Party Gal Award
Sweet Secret with 11 session in a day (13/8/02)

KID278
19-08-2002, 04:39 AM

yes, it's unlike zyxel....there were no explicit details....hehehe.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

smiler
19-08-2002, 09:22 AM
bro smiler, will be looking forward to meet you guys again ... tear down the party joint and rebuilt TSCC club house at 1612 ... hmmm you go get AV approval .... hee hee

SMS me the time you guys are cuming .... see you!

Bro King, we will be there at around 6:30pm to 7:00pm.........as after that we need to proceed to our usual playground.......so let's have the party tonite to be carry on...........Rock and Roll.......:D

smiler
19-08-2002, 09:24 AM
just that tomorrow HQ will be honoured by the founders TCSS club ... they are the Kings at Adult Discussion side.

Hmmmmmmmmmm........if we are Kings at Adult Discussion, then you must be the King at Geyland side.........hahahahahaha

zyxel01
19-08-2002, 09:39 AM

Whipper Demon

Whipper King... How can you talk to Mr. Warden like that ah... We should be combining force and not fight for one another leh...

Warden sir, please forgive whipper for his short foresight. I will constantly remind him about this...

And thank you sir, for letting Sweet Secret to be in the prison...

Loyal Janitor
zyxel

zyxel01
19-08-2002, 09:49 AM

Cheers.
Kid278.

Yo bro KID, Sweet Secret is just like Jaguar. Same style, same pattern. If you have not tried her before, please give a try. However, looks like only T's place is possible to get her easier.

Cheers!
zyxel

LiNpEh
19-08-2002, 10:58 AM
smiler..

and you king of fishin and TCSS....:D

KamenRider
19-08-2002, 11:01 AM
Nice report ...... Many Thanks
I am gonna carry a hard on thinking about this sweet secret ....

Ok i plan to go down to HQ to look For teresa today, .....

This is the FR of Sweet secret:

Face : 7/10
Boobs: not big but ok to me
French Kiss (La JI):6/10
FJ : 8/10 (i like went she moan)
RTF: 100%

The_Hustler
19-08-2002, 11:15 AM

Whipper King... How can you talk to Mr. Warden like that ah... We should be combining force and not fight for one another leh...

Warden sir, please forgive whipper for his short foresight. I will constantly remind him about this...

Loyal Janitor
zyxel

Can't blame whipper for his short foresight... this whipping thing has gotten over his head... aha! Maybe he wanna change his new nick to "Whipper Milk King" or "Milky Whip King"...

Anyway, there's a prisoners' roll call coming up soon... u will get to bath them, feed them and anatomise them... who shall it be first?

Excited Warden
The Hustler

smiler
19-08-2002, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by LiNpEh
smiler..

and you king of fishin and TCSS....:D

Yayayaya....you king of all trade........

zyxel01
19-08-2002, 11:45 AM

Can't blame whipper for his short foresight... this whipping thing has gotten over his head... aha! Maybe he wanna change his new nick to "Whipper Milk King" or "Milky Whip King"...

Anyway, there's a prisoners' roll call coming up soon... u will get to bath them, feed them and anatomise them... who shall it be first?

Excited Warden
The Hustler

Ah...yes sir....

I have not clean any of their cells since the day I joined. May I suggest 17 first? hehe...

Lagi Excited Janitor
zyxel

cuntking
19-08-2002, 01:20 PM
bro kid, ya lor I also don't know what happen as I did not see him after he cum out from his sessions with her ... today after I interegate bro zyxel with my whip I will report to you ..... whipping mood ... ha ha ha

Cheers.
Kid278.

cuntking
19-08-2002, 01:25 PM
bro smiler, the red carpets and live band are ready to welcum you guys. even bro ME heard that you guys are cuming, he also want to party tonight ... let's ROCK!

Bro King, we will be there at around 6:30pm to 7:00pm.........as after that we need to proceed to our usual playground.......so let's have the party tonite to be carry on...........Rock and Roll.......:D

cuntking
19-08-2002, 01:27 PM
Janitor zyxel I am sorry ... Mr Warden, please imprison me in the same cell as Sweet Secret to die from sweetness ... ha ha ha

Loyal Janitor
zyxel

The_Hustler
19-08-2002, 01:54 PM
Janitor zyxel I am sorry ... Mr Warden, please imprison me in the same cell as Sweet Secret to die from sweetness ... ha ha ha

As you wish, I will put u in the same cell as her. I will provide whip dipped with sweet hot fudge, sweet honey to let u spread over her body so u can lick every last sweetness, sweet condensed milk so that u can apply on her boobs.
Sex gadgets will provided so that u can tickle her pink, there will a low voltage electric chair for u to experiment....

How? Swee bo?

But on condition that Janitor & Warden get to watch.

Peeping Tom
The Hustler

smiler
19-08-2002, 01:55 PM
bro smiler, the red carpets and live band are ready to welcum you guys. even bro ME heard that you guys are cuming, he also want to party tonight ... let's ROCK!

No need to be so exaggerating lah.............we just come and TCSS that's all mah........nothing spectacular lah.......hahahahaha

cuntking
19-08-2002, 02:09 PM
Wahhh ... you so good to me ... I 'cum dong ahhhhh' ..... let you watch I die cock stand, cannot leh I am shy .... *blush blush*

As you wish, I will put u in the same cell as her. I will provide whip dipped with sweet hot fudge, sweet honey to let u spread over her body so u can lick every last sweetness, sweet condensed milk so that u can apply on her boobs.
Sex gadgets will provided so that u can tickle her pink, there will a low voltage electric chair for u to experiment....

How? Swee bo?

Peeping Tom
The Hustler

cuntking
19-08-2002, 02:12 PM
Mr Smiler chairman, of course must lah ..... so many chairmans, presidents and kings in the house ...... the SAF must prepare its first contigent of Guards of Honour to stand by for inspection ... ha ha ha ... let's leave the TCSS to tonight, see you then

No need to be so exaggerating lah.............we just come and TCSS that's all mah........nothing spectacular lah.......hahahahaha

cuntking
19-08-2002, 02:14 PM
My very 1st FR and it's with Sweet Secret

It's my 1st trip down to GL. Had actually spent a couple of days 'road marching' up and down the whole area. Not sure of what to do, how to approach the gals and how much it'll cost. Luckily, I remembered that there's internet. Fate had brought me to this forum. Post a newbie thread and luckily no one flamed me down in fact quite a few good advices. And there was this nice chap who taught me a thing or 2. That's right it's CuntKing. Thanks CuntKing. And this guy actually introduced me to the party joint. And that's how my very first activity started out.

OK now get right to the FR. I was the earliest there so had a drink and watched TV while Tommy made a call. CuntKing said he'll be there and he came in later. Sat there watching the TV and chatting with CuntKing. Then there was this girl who came in. My mouth dropped open. As it's my 1st time in the joint, I wasn't really prepared to see such a pretty gal. Then CuntKing said it that ok? My god, that's for me?? Immediately I said OK.

Without hesitation I went to the counter and after signing in she showed me to the room. Wow, she kept having this wonderful smile of hers on her face.

Once in the room, being my first time I didn't know what to do so just stood there. She then started to chat with me. She's really friendly but kept asking me if I had eaten. Then she proceeded to undress herself. My eyes popped out when she took off her bra. Wild thoughts started going through my mind. She then undressed me. We then went into the shower and she showered me clean. Really shiok.. her smooth hands all over my body. I was feeling hot all over. After the shower we went to lay on the bed. I told her that I only wanted the bj (being my 1st time a bit afraid of the heavy consequences so did not want the fj). Telling her that there'll be a bit of time so wanted her to chat with me first. We chatted and my hands was all over her. Her skin is really smooth and silky. Even with the air con on, I could feel myself burning hot.

Then she proceed to kiss me all over with a soft moaning. She kissed my ears, neck, nipples and even sucked my toes. I was really in heaven. Then she started AR. Wow! the feeling was GREAT!! Never had that feeling in my life....

Then she told the condom out and started putting it on and bj. She slurpped really loud but I like it. She had my didi all the way in her mouth. Being my first trip, I wanted to cum later but she was so good and in last then a minute I was almost there. Had to tell her to stop for a while and she juz smiled. She then continued after a bit of rest. She didn't have to suck for all when I came. I came with such great pleasure that I was like floating in the air afterwards...After that she wiped me clean.

Had a bit of time left so we laid on the bed, chat and I fondled her. time was running out so we had a shower and before we left she kissed me and wanted me to look for her again.

I had a really good time with her and i'll defintely be back for more. Couldn't stop thinking of her and even wanted to look for her the very next day but was held up by some personal affairs.

Got to ask you guys something. How to get rid of the smell after a trip to the joint. My whole body was smelling like perfume. Had to go jogging and sweat it away. Anyone got better ideas?

Face : 8/10 (looks like Zoe Tay)
Boobs: Big
Skin: fair and really smooth
BJ : 9/10
FJ : NA

zyxel01
19-08-2002, 02:46 PM

How? Swee bo?

Peeping Tom
The Hustler

Woh ho...I like the condition from Mr Warden. Can I have 17 by my side when I watch Whipper in action?

S&M Janitor
zyxel

KID278
19-08-2002, 03:45 PM

Yo bro KID, Sweet Secret is just like Jaguar. Same style, same pattern. If you have not tried her before, please give a try. However, looks like only T's place is possible to get her easier.

Cheers!
zyxel

bro zyxel, since so much similarity then you should have copied your FR with a change of name. Not in hunting season now but to me where there is will there is a way. If there is a need I will hunt her down the nomad way....hehehe.....:D her homebase must be like lisa's having little clientele as oppose to tommy's publicities........

Cheers.
Kid278.

bluehippy
19-08-2002, 03:49 PM
Guys,

Will be going over to Singapore next week and would really like to go over to Tommy's place. However, as I've never been to Geylang before, I need to know how to get to Tommy's place. Could someone help me? I've been looking through the previous posts but have not been able to find the address.

Please help a brother in need so that he may be able to taste the forbidden fruits.

KID278
19-08-2002, 03:50 PM
bro kid, ya lor I also don't know what happen as I did not see him after he cum out from his sessions with her ... today after I interegate bro zyxel with my whip I will report to you ..... whipping mood ... ha ha ha

bro cuntking, good of you, I certainly will like to hear of the exclusives but not a confession....hehehe.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

zyxel01
19-08-2002, 04:18 PM

bro cuntking, good of you, I certainly will like to hear of the exclusives but not a confession....hehehe.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

Wah lau... You guys really waiting to hear what happened that day ah.... Aiya... nothing lah...

Cheers!
zyxel

VinnieColaiuta
19-08-2002, 04:46 PM
Basically there are two method to get there...

First you can just take a cab to Geylang Lorong 12, alight & start to shout "TOMMY" as you walk along that street

or...

click on the following webpage to find out more...

http://streetdirectory.com.sg/new_sd.cgi?newpostalcode=&streetname=&buildingname=Aljunied+MRT&newpostalcode2=398858&streetname2=&buildingname2=&transport=walking&result=thumbnail&route=Go

Kekekeke... Have fun...

Being Kapoh & Ji Xiao,
Vinnie

Originally posted by bluehippy
Guys,
Will be going over to Singapore next week and would really like to go over to Tommy's place. However, as I've never been to Geylang before, I need to know how to get to Tommy's place. Could someone help me? I've been looking through the previous posts but have not been able to find the address.
Please help a brother in need so that he may be able to taste the forbidden fruits.

rubberband
19-08-2002, 05:07 PM
bro rubber, at least I did not caught you with your pants down after your session with her .... you looked very steamed!

bro king, still planning to make it such that only ladies get to see me with my pants down.. hahaha.. and i pray that it will never be you.. if not, it's either my preference has changed, or you went in thru the wrong door.. hahahaha

I love the feeling of being steamed... at least it's a thousand times better than coming out of a bad FL experience, where I'm neither steamed, satisfied and nursing a bad headache plus lots of cursing and swearing..

Don't we all want to get steamed?

Now looking forward to another steaming session, and this time i will seek approval from the warden before dashing in..

By the books from now on....

KID278
19-08-2002, 06:02 PM

Wah lau... You guys really waiting to hear what happened that day ah.... Aiya... nothing lah...

Cheers!
zyxel

you dont burn two sessions for nothing.....hehehe......:D dont want curiosity to kill the cat.......hehehe.......

Cheers.
Kid278.

unicorn
19-08-2002, 07:47 PM
Hi All,

New Kid on the block, would appreciate if some kind soul could depart their rich andwholesome experience....

I read the many admirable efforts from the FRs and postings fellow brothers here have depart to the community. I therefore would like to seek suggestion of a would be cheongster ... still under 'L' plate, which would be the GL150 to engage in order to have a good start into the GL scene ?
Please do bear with my ignorant as I may not provide enough details for your answers as I am still in the learning curve, would appreciate brothers here provide some question so that I may try to bring the focus to the right gal or category...

Thanks a million, would be glad if I could meet up with some of the brothers here over a mug of beer for TCSS session....

Cheers !

Xiao_zhu
19-08-2002, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by unicorn
Hi All,

New Kid on the block, would appreciate if some kind soul could depart their rich andwholesome experience....

I read the many admirable efforts from the FRs and postings fellow brothers here have depart to the community. I therefore would like to seek suggestion of a would be cheongster ... still under 'L' plate, which would be the GL150 to engage in order to have a good start into the GL scene ?
Please do bear with my ignorant as I may not provide enough details for your answers as I am still in the learning curve, would appreciate brothers here provide some question so that I may try to bring the focus to the right gal or category...

Thanks a million, would be glad if I could meet up with some of the brothers here over a mug of beer for TCSS session....

Cheers ! Things i can ask you only is wat kind of gal you looking for ? Looks or service? there's no both loh hard to find...

unicorn
19-08-2002, 11:06 PM
Thanks Zhu,

Very kind of you to share, as for me, I'm a very much a leg man...those go gaga over the sight of minis with Stilettos... :)
As in looks department, I guess I find the GL150 are generally good, with a fair share of some really drop dead chicks.

As I would be quite shy as a beginer, who would you suggest that could fit the bill for me ?

Cheers and thanks again...

P/S cab abyone advise, how could I attached a pix under my userID in the posting ??

TRtipsters
20-08-2002, 12:49 AM
Things i can ask you only is wat kind of gal you looking for ? Looks or service? there's no both loh hard to find...

bro xiaozhu .. the King has taught u well ... u're nearing the KoN std liao ... cat 10000 beh ?? hehe ...

Xiao_zhu
20-08-2002, 02:01 AM
Thanks Zhu,

Very kind of you to share, as for me, I'm a very much a leg man...those go gaga over the sight of minis with Stilettos... :)
As in looks department, I guess I find the GL150 are generally good, with a fair share of some really drop dead chicks.

As I would be quite shy as a beginer, who would you suggest that could fit the bill for me ?

Cheers and thanks again...

P/S cab abyone advise, how could I attached a pix under my userID in the posting ??
Don't be shy lah. As wat king told me when in the room you are shy you are finish liao.... you can ask king for recommend gals for you err as you are shy than you can take Zu er.... she know how to relax when in the room... this is the first gal i try... My Master "king" recommend Zu er for me cause she is the Gf type.... cause that time i also shy kekekeke

Like wat master king use to told me... "you still have a long way to go and learn" so don't be too rush... anything just PM king or me But king better... anyway you can meet up king in HQ Just PM him loh... you can learn alot from him
But don't let him to hard cause he's getting Old.. Right Master King?

Xiao_zhu
20-08-2002, 02:03 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by druids

bro xiaozhu .. the King has taught u well ... u're nearing the KoN std liao ... cat 10000 beh ?? hehe ... [/QUOTE
Yup my Master king really taught me well... He 's the King of HQ hahahaha

So any Newbie wan to learn thing in GL or HQ Look for Cuntking....

cuntking
20-08-2002, 02:23 AM
bro bluehippy, looks like you are not reading the details, the directions to HQ is posted in Page 8 go and have a look.

Originally posted by bluehippy
Guys,

ming
20-08-2002, 02:40 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by druids

bro xiaozhu .. the King has taught u well ... u're nearing the KoN std liao ... cat 10000 beh ?? hehe ... [/QUOTE
Yup my Master king really taught me well... He 's the King of HQ hahahaha

So any Newbie wan to learn thing in GL or HQ Look for Cuntking....

Bro Xiao_zhu

I want to learn from you lah..........KoN std liao...............i newbie fresh from KK................Master cuntking, look for you must paid school fees or not.............kekekekeke

Cheers
Ming

cuntking
20-08-2002, 03:03 AM
bro rubber, I also don't want to see ... what you have I also got ... unless yours is something special .. hee hee hee

Well GL 150 is different to FLs, each to his own but FL is not my type, I need good service to make me steamed.

bro king, still planning to make it such that only ladies get to see me with my pants down.. hahaha.. and i pray that it will never be you.. if not, it's either my preference has changed, or you went in thru the wrong door.. hahahaha

I love the feeling of being steamed... at least it's a thousand times better than coming out of a bad FL experience, where I'm neither steamed, satisfied and nursing a bad headache plus lots of cursing and swearing..

Don't we all want to get steamed?

Now looking forward to another steaming session, and this time i will seek approval from the warden before dashing in..

By the books from now on....

cuntking
20-08-2002, 03:05 AM
bro kid, you really want bare to kill the cat? huh is it because of bro ming and bro zyxel who gave her a wild time at HQ today .... hmmm ... she must be complaining about them ... hee hee hee

you dont burn two sessions for nothing.....hehehe......:D dont want curiosity to kill the cat.......hehehe.......

Cheers.
Kid278.

cuntking
20-08-2002, 03:13 AM
bro unicorn, you another one england very powderful ... errrr ... I only simple man speak simple english, so hope you understand me hor. Not going to spoonfeed you, but will guide you along.

Saw in your later posting that you are looking for leggy gals ... hmmm ... you can check my latest Party gals thread (not this one) and see which gals has my votes of best legs. You can then search for their FRs in my FR thread and decide for yourself.

You can also read all the other FRs thread to see if there are any good Frs on gals with good legs. Best way is to see for yourself by doing homeworjk in GL or ask the OKT for recommendations.

Remeber once you tell the OKT the name you cannot reject but if the OKT recommend you and you don't like, you can reject. For more details, rea my gentle reminders to newbies thread.

errrrrr.... I don't drink beer ... milk can or not ... ha ha ha

Hi All,

Cheers !

Xiao_zhu
20-08-2002, 03:13 AM
Master king i think you can open a GL class liao.... you have too many student liao hahahaha and you can earn some incom too

ming
20-08-2002, 03:14 AM
bro kid, you really want bare to kill the cat? huh is it because of bro ming and bro zyxel who gave her a wild time at HQ today .... hmmm ... she must be complaining about them ... hee hee hee

Bro Cuntking

It's not me lah..............must be that handsome prince and zyxel who had did it.................kekekeke...............why always must be me again..........I am an idiot you forgot already?

Cheers
Ming

cuntking
20-08-2002, 03:16 AM
bro scroller, you are welcum ... hey don't blame me hor ... I ever said GL is addictive. The cure for a newbies to try as many gals as you can before you repeat.

Sony is also not bad but of course cannot compare to sweet secret but Sony has her style and is a fav. among the Jap custmers at HQ.

BTW, I don't know what time you left but sweet secret started work at 3pm+ and did 11 sessions in HQ .... if she cums earlier I believe she would have created another new HQ reords.

Originally posted by scroller69
Wow, feel so honoured to have my very 1st FR to be put in this trend. Thanks CuntKing.

Let me tell you, Sweet Secrets is really like some kind of additives. Me been thinking about her day and night. Like that very difficult to work you know...45 mins where got enough...

Me went down today afternnon but she was not working...I was so disappointed that I left although Tommy wants to intro another one to me (sony). Will be there tomorrow again to try my luck...must get her 1 more time...

Why am I so mesmerised by her? Could it be becoz it's my 1st time in GL?? Not enough exposure yet right? Maybe need to learn a bit more from the pro right...

Hope that all the lao jiao can "duo duo zi jiao"..esp CuntKing...coz he was the one who got me addicted....hee...hee....

cuntking
20-08-2002, 03:21 AM
bro xiao zhu, you want to 'kill' me is it? I am training you now so that you can take over me and next time I will just relax at HQ and bonk the gals ... you do all the dirty work ... hee hee hee

Don't be shy lah. As wat king told me when in the room you are shy you are finish liao.... you can ask king for recommend gals for you err as you are shy than you can take Zu er.... she know how to relax when in the room... this is the first gal i try... My Master "king" recommend Zu er for me cause she is the Gf type.... cause that time i also shy kekekeke

Like wat master king use to told me... "you still have a long way to go and learn" so don't be too rush... anything just PM king or me But king better... anyway you can meet up king in HQ Just PM him loh... you can learn alot from him
But don't let him to hard cause he's getting Old.. Right Master King?

cuntking
20-08-2002, 03:23 AM
Wow now another prince around ... lookslike the royal family is expanding (no thanks to me) and soon there will be many people eyeing the throne ..... I am giving it up!

Ya you sure is an idiot to try her after bro zyxel ..... so did you find all his hair on the cat ... ha ha ha

Bro Cuntking

It's not me lah..............must be that handsome prince and zyxel who had did it.................kekekeke...............why always must be me again..........I am an idiot you forgot already?

Cheers
Ming

ming
20-08-2002, 03:29 AM
Wow now another prince around ... lookslike the royal family is expanding (no thanks to me) and soon there will be many people eyeing the throne ..... I am giving it up!

Ya you sure is an idiot to try her after bro zyxel ..... so did you find all his hair on the cat ... ha ha ha

Bro cuntking

No lah..........she told me that bro zyxel had to collect back all the hair he had lost............wait kena hair count than die liao...........kekekeke

Cheers
Idiot

cuntking
20-08-2002, 03:34 AM
bro ming, if like that now I know where all my hair had gone to as I always forget to collect back ... hee hee

Bro cuntking

No lah..........she told me that bro zyxel had to collect back all the hair he had lost............wait kena hair count than die liao...........kekekeke

Cheers
Idiot

KID278
20-08-2002, 03:36 AM

yo bro cuntking, what did they do....why they hurt my little darling......like that they might never see her at hq anymore....hehehe.........:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
20-08-2002, 03:48 AM

you are the chosen one and there can be only one king so how can you give up....hehehe......:D break up the conspiracy and start killing perpetrators then your throne will be safe....hehehe.....

Cheers.
Kid278.

cuntking
20-08-2002, 03:54 AM
bro kid, don't worry if they try to be funny with your darling I will protect her on your behalf ..... they only have such a good time partying with her that she did not want to leave HQ ...... looks like Tommy's offer of noodles to her OKT will cannot work liao ...... "eagle" will ban her from partying too much soon hee hee

yo bro cuntking, what did they do....why they hurt my little darling......like that they might never see her at hq anymore....hehehe.........:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

cuntking
20-08-2002, 03:57 AM
bro kid, we are all the chosen ones lah ... to have the King's treatment from every gal we bonk ..... I am not the ONLY King and I don't 'kill' (shoot) guys ... hee hee .... baby King only knows how to drink milk .... ha ha ha

you are the chosen one and there can be only one king so how can you give up....hehehe......:D break up the conspiracy and start killing perpetrators then your throne will be safe....hehehe.....

Cheers.
Kid278.

cuntking
20-08-2002, 04:03 AM
Went to HQ today… thinking about Miki (or issit Mickey?)… but alas, Tommy said she’s not working today… sian zit puah, then I remember Yan Er… also not working! Then he recommended Chelsea and I bought it.

When I saw Chelsea, first thing in my mind is that look is not her forte… but hopefully service is good.

Went into the room, strip, a bit of small talk, then shower. Nothing special here, dried myself, and then action begins. She starts giving me a cat bath, followed by a very long BBBJ. Sucking is reasonably “powderful”… while she give me BBBJ, I started 69 her. After which we went straight to missionary. And then followed by doggy. I think it must be her very long BBBJ that make me want to cum, so not too long later, the tadpoles were liberated.

Face: a bit plump, I won’t say she’s pretty or ugly… so so
Body: enough flesh at the right spot, nice to grab
Breast: firm and enough flesh to grab
Cunt: tight and not shaven (can’t really remember)… she applied KY (a turn-off for me)
BBBJ: long and wet with reasonable amount of force.
CB: Not too bad, quite nice when she does my back.
AR: n/a (me don’t like)
FJ: not too bad, but me cum too fast.
Overall: I don’t think we click very well. She doesn’t provide a very gf feeling, also she is not that pretty (I’m a sucker for looks and gf treatment). CB and BBBJ was not too bad. We didn’t really talk too much, maybe she’s not chatty. Overall, she’s a reasonably hard worker, but I don’t really like her service.
RTF: don’t think so.

cuntking
20-08-2002, 04:06 AM
After bonking Chelsea, I didn’t really feel satisfied, so sat around pondering who my next girl will be. I keep seeing San San walking in and out of the rooms, servicing one guy after another… boy is she hot or is she hot. She does look a little like Zoe Tay. So after siting on my ass dead for god knows how long, I told Tommy she’s next.

Round Two... f**k!...

Once in the room, we started talking and then striped, and went to shower. Shower was SOP, except that she gave me a brief hot water BBBJ, interesting feeling, never had this before… heh heh. Dried up, hopped onto the bed, and she starts giving me a very sensual cat bath with occasional frenching (shiok!), all the while she had her hands on my pole, giving it it’s much deserved rubbing and tugging… after about 5 or so mins, she moved on to BBBJ. She give some deep throat and good amount of licking, me took the opportunity to tune her radio… while looking at the mirror as she bonk her mouth up and down my pole. Wanted to 69 her, but I think she didn't hear me... so I gave up and continue enjoying her mouth... heheh...

Then came my turn to eat her. Wah, she was wet man (no KY! Yeah), eat her out with a little fingering, not too long later, she started bucking her body and said she’s getting too sensitive, so we started missionary, hugged her tight and bonk her like no tomorrow. Next went doggy, and played with her milk bags while she occasionally french me again. Then she went on top… more hugging and shagging, and finally went back to missionary and unloaded my soldiers…. We were left with some time, so we laid on the bed and hug and talk a bit of cock.

Face: quite pretty.
Body: Nicely shaped, but a bit short
Breast: enough flesh to grab, nice and firm, pink nipples!
Cunt: nicely shaven (turns me on!), wet and tight.
BBBJ: long and wet with reasonable amount of force.
CB: very nice and sensual.
AR: n/a (me don’t like… she say she also don’t like to do it)
FJ: great pace, enough action (but I don’t think it’s commando grade, maybe semi)
Overall: Wah, the most gf feeling I’ve had so far, very comfortable feeling, keeps calling you "darling". Also service is great with thumbs up! Enough action and hugging and frenching. Great PR skills too. Like a cross between Derby (sweet) and XinXin (action)… IMHO
RTF: I’ll be damned if I don’t!