PDA

View Full Version : GL Newest Party Joint!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27]

joker88
29-11-2019, 01:27 AM
Thank you bro joker88 I sign up for sure. I neber new about dis. I sign up for this tomorrow itself. Other brudders oso can try.

You can use up your $500 SkillsFuture credit on XN 1669. :p

She will forgive you soon. :D

JuicyG
29-11-2019, 02:26 PM
Hello JuicyG:

You said “I have rite don ans u de”, similarly, I also have right not to answer you.

Previously you had claimed “u 2 same person lah” trying to say turgid and forexswift are the same! Now you change your claim saying “He something like u” trying to say turgid and forexswift are different! Do you really think people are going to believe someone like you who keeps changing what you say?

Since you say your “company turnover $1M”, can you provide people with evidence (e.g. statement from IRAS).

Hello brother turgid, u told whole worldy u got receive GST $400 vouchers from Gahment de. No one accuse u lor. So confirm plus chop u earn less than $28,000 per year de. Hehe!

Your “buddy” forexswift he deleted all his posts b4 he deregister his premium membership de. Someone with Authority ka wa Kon hor he do this to erase evidence lor. KNN He & u zap me 4 points each b4 deregistered. So someone with authority said Turgid = Forexswift = your clone hehehe kumsiah brother. :)

Fat Fatt
30-11-2019, 08:32 AM
Hello brother turgid, u told whole worldy u got receive GST $400 vouchers from Gahment de. No one accuse u lor. So confirm plus chop u earn less than $28,000 per year de. Hehe!

Your “buddy” forexswift he deleted all his posts b4 he deregister his premium membership de. Someone with Authority ka wa Kon hor he do this to erase evidence lor. KNN He & u zap me 4 points each b4 deregistered. So someone with authority said Turgid = Forexswift = your clone hehehe kumsiah brother. :)

Hi Bro, any FRs on the GL cat 150? Got quite a few new girls in each house. Share some FR instead. Kumsiah

supershaft
30-11-2019, 01:44 PM
tong tong of L16 looks sexy with her long legs n perky arse... tempted !!:D:D

supershaft
04-12-2019, 08:03 AM
any FRs on long legged tong tong 1608? hehe

Xstaci
06-12-2019, 06:16 PM
Long legs fetish +1. Hahaha. And must be fair

littlepea10
08-12-2019, 11:51 PM
Yiyi rtc..

luke7997
09-12-2019, 10:00 AM
Yiyi rtc..

Why so the sudden RTC? Only tried her once.

Dignified69
09-12-2019, 05:45 PM
Why so the sudden RTC? Only tried her once.

Our didi cannot Mara Kita on demand so to an extent We cannot even be in a position to understand what these generous gals feel. This work needs a toughness we Cannot comprehend. It is not for everyone. Maybe some thing got to her...

GN007SG
09-12-2019, 06:12 PM
Our didi cannot Mara Kita on demand so to an extent We cannot even be in a position to understand what these generous gals feel. This work needs a toughness we Cannot comprehend. It is not for everyone. Maybe some thing got to her...

I tot gals only need KY...
It's a lot tougher to be a gigolo :o

Doomas
10-12-2019, 01:02 AM
Had my nth RTF with Bobo. Her service is just as hooyah as before, perhaps even better because I was still panting when we left the room. Below FR still applies, as does all the bros' FRs on her. I got hard just writing these few lines :D

Had first blood with one of the recruits. Farking good session it was!

Name: Bobo
Base: 1612
Origin: Guangdong
Experience: Brief stint in sauna

Face: First thing that struck me about Bobo were her huge soulful eyes. These were perfectly matched with a pert dimple when she smiles. Pretty enough, in an innocent village gal sort of way but don’t let those fool you; she is a menace in bed.

Body: Bobo stands at about 1.65m in heels. She was dressed in a blue low cut dress which did little to restrain her more than ample boobs. Fleshy but not fat. Actually slim from a profile view.

Boobs: Second thing that struck me were her thunderboobs! They burst free almost with a sigh of relief when she slipped off that dress. They were a nice papaya shape and definitely not saggy. Bobo told me she’s a 36C and they felt succulently heavy in my hands.

Foreplay: Play started with Bobo giving me a back massage with her boobs, following by a catbath and hot breathing on my back. These different sensations caused tendrils of pleasure creeping through my body and actually got my nipples hard. After some agonisingly pleasurable minutes which passed by too fast, she got me on my back and licked my nipples to equally devastating effect. Bobo later told me she offers AR on request. So guys, she can do AR!

BBBJ: For a relative newbie, Bobo sure knows her way around a cock. Great suction which got me gripping the sheets as sheer pleasure ripped through my cock head. Again, Bobo later told me she does CIM on request. So guys, Bobo allows CIM!

Frenching: Usually I’m the one who initiates frenching. However, Bobo wasted no time and almost swallowed my tongue from the get-go. So guys, Bobo is an aggressive frencher! But for fuck’s sake, please keep your breath fresh first.

Painting: In all my years of cheonging GL, I never had so much fun painting. The first upclose view of Bobo’s pussy was when she presented it before my eyes during 69. She told me she cums very easily and indeed she nearly did in 69. At one point her pussy was radiating so much heat I thought my eyebrows were seared off. The painting continued when I got her to lie on her back with legs wide open. Lo and behold, her clit head was engorged from all that painting. Hard to turn down such an invitation and soon she was screaming in pleasure with her pussy literally dripping juices.

FJ: Fucking Bobo was an experience in itself. My first thrust into her elicited a loud groan of pleasure from her and I felt her pussy walls pulsate against my lanjiao. As I continued thrusting into her, Bobo drew me in for more serious frenching. The feel of her hot flesh and boobs pressed into my body put me in sheer heaven. Bobo has a cushiony butt which I pounded to my firm satisfaction. I gave up my seed in missionary and had her embrace away the sexual tension. She later told me cheekily she loves sex, especially if she’s on top. What a gal!

Personality: Bobo has a bubbly personality that would worm her into your heart if you are not on guard. Those papaya thunderboobs would be more than enough reason to RTF…many times. She has a very teh voice, like a Taiwan mei mei, in short an auto wallet opener. Bobo told me she’s determined to stay her full two years and aims to make us cheongsters very happy guys. Pls support support!

RTF: Knn damn farking good! If you want a service-oriented babe and to be raped, Bobo’s your gal!

TLDR: Bobo is a sexual menace and speaks better French than the French!

Dignified69
10-12-2019, 06:56 AM
I tot gals only need KY...
It's a lot tougher to be a gigolo :o

What I am trying to say is that there is an emotional cost/burden to this job which the gals bear. This we cannot see. Agree with you that it is a lot ‘harder’ to beat gigolo ;)

joker88
10-12-2019, 10:13 PM

Din noe tat the 1651 Keke ever showered the Captain with Love and Affection. :p

Well done, Captain! :D:)

Fat Fatt
11-12-2019, 10:17 AM
Had my nth RTF with Bobo. Her service is just as hooyah as before, perhaps even better because I was still panting when we left the room. Below FR still applies, as does all the bros' FRs on her. I got hard just writing these few lines :D

Actually BoBo is quite a cute gal. Nice bonk for me too

Naka_Timo
11-12-2019, 10:30 AM

Actually BoBo is quite a cute gal. Nice bonk for me too

Upped +120 each...

Toto2009
11-12-2019, 11:46 AM
Upped +120 each...

+ 120 points?!

Dignified69
11-12-2019, 12:11 PM

Her abundant mammaries and golden pedicure gave me much joy. Sad to see 1651 and 2062 closing down. Lorna was a nice human being and the rooms in 2062 were the best.

MrBigBadBird
11-12-2019, 01:49 PM
Her abundant mammaries and golden pedicure gave me much joy. Sad to see 1651 and 2062 closing down. Lorna was a nice human being and the rooms in 2062 were the best.

Keke was a passionate fuck complete with awesome s curved figure and natural full b boobs, pretty face and DFK on the tap.
Her housemate Lili with was awesome as well with even bigger natural C boobs and even slimmer, except don’t offer DFK.

Agree both houses’ rooms are good and they had good gals from time to time

badbadlee
11-12-2019, 10:02 PM
Delayed Rtf FR for L1612 Bing bing

She is still as good as last time. But the French kisses has become less passionate on Rtf. She need some prompting before willing to stick out and roll her tongue in my mouth. But her pussy is getting wetter with milky juices leaking and flowing from her clit after some licking. A bit like Miso soup but it is expensive and raw abalone juices. Moaning is still as soul catching as ever. Best thing is that she allow me to book her personally through her wechat . But please do not ask me for her wechat. It all depends on your chemistry with her. Please respect her preference in being selective.

Thanks all bros for your kind understanding.!

thundergod22001
11-12-2019, 10:33 PM
no problem bro, we understand, don't worries...

we care and share in SBF:cool:.....contribute more FR in the near future too:D:D

joker88
12-12-2019, 03:21 AM
Upped +120 each...

Wow, 大哥 Naka_Timo, long time no see. :D:)

How are you getting on? :)

Nice to see you here.

Let me know if you need any info on WLs in GL.

小弟 will definitely recommend you super tokong Mei Meis.

Sure can send you to heaven. Haha............... :D

小弟 lurking around in GL threads nowadays la. :D

Bro FF is veteran here and know many many lobangs. :D:)

Fat Fatt
12-12-2019, 10:33 AM
Upped +120 each...

Hi Senior
Thank you thank you.
How can I be of service?

Dignified69
12-12-2019, 12:47 PM
Sorry, not related to this thread but still.

If you just enjoyed a shiokilicious Russian dish and after 30 minutes you see a cute young peach and are lusting again.......what does it mean?

:confused:

new91day
12-12-2019, 01:14 PM
Sorry, not related to this thread but still.

If you just enjoyed a shiokilicious Russian dish and after 30 minutes you see a cute young peach and are lusting again.......what does it mean?

:confused:

Time to go for Round 2...

Dignified69
12-12-2019, 01:25 PM
Time to go for Round 2...

Wah Lau budder, while the spirit is willing, the body is not...and somewhere the mind is the culprit

momo73
17-12-2019, 07:32 PM
Went for my RRRRTF with NaNa on Sunday after she returned from her big aunty sabbatical.
After chatting and getting caught up on her adventures while she was off the action really began once we moved to the bed.
Our foreplay began with a hot making out session with lots of tongue action. I then proceeded to catbath her, suckling on her sensitive puffy nipples as I made my way south of the border where I proceeded to feast on her cute little pussy. Mmmm mmmm mmmm. She gets wet very easily and loves to be painted. After surviving a figure 4 headlock and bringing her to orgasm twice it was her turn to return the favor.
I really like her BBBJ where she starts licking and sucking my balls before proceeding up the shaft to the cockhead. Her use of tongue action while sucking on my cockhead drives me wild. After two rounds of her blowjob I had to beg her to stop or I'd blow my load.
So after capping up we started off in missionary position with lots more frenching and her bucking her hips up to meet my thrusting. Horny she is hehe. After several variations of missionary and doing my best not to cum we switched to doggy. Her butt was made for this position. The right mix of taut and cushiony. Blew my load in doggy while reaching under to fondle her perky titties.
Needless to say I will RTF ASAP. Hopefully before Santa cums around LOL!

Dignified69
18-12-2019, 07:41 AM
Went for my RRRRTF with NaNa on Sunday after she returned from her big aunty sabbatical.
After chatting and getting caught up on her adventures while she was off the action really began once we moved to the bed.
Our foreplay began with a hot making out session with lots of tongue action. I then proceeded to catbath her, suckling on her sensitive puffy nipples as I made my way south of the border where I proceeded to feast on her cute little pussy. Mmmm mmmm mmmm. She gets wet very easily and loves to be painted. After surviving a figure 4 headlock and bringing her to orgasm twice it was her turn to return the favor.
I really like her BBBJ where she starts licking and sucking my balls before proceeding up the shaft to the cockhead. Her use of tongue action while sucking on my cockhead drives me wild. After two rounds of her blowjob I had to beg her to stop or I'd blow my load.
So after capping up we started off in missionary position with lots more frenching and her bucking her hips up to meet my thrusting. Horny she is hehe. After several variations of missionary and doing my best not to cum we switched to doggy. Her butt was made for this position. The right mix of taut and cushiony. Blew my load in doggy while reaching under to fondle her perky titties.
Needless to say I will RTF ASAP. Hopefully before Santa cums around LOL!

Agree with above FR. My maiden experience with this maiden was very shioklicious. Her butt bery bery nice. I like firm apricot.

Neber new this Santa Claus also visit this house....So many things to learn in life.....:cool:

momo73
10-02-2020, 03:43 PM
Went to Tommy's on Sunday with my cheonging bros. We were greeted by Tommy at the door with a temperature scanner. All managed to pass, thankfully lol!
Since my usual target Nana was off on big aunty leave I RTF'd Tong Tong. IIRC my last session with Tong Tong was eitherb last October or November.
Anyway, she's looking great. She's lost some weight - even though she claims she really hasn't - and looks to be in awesome, trim, fuckable shape.
Tong Tong always gives me a blowjob, but this time I was shocked when we went all the way down and deep throated me. Woah! I could feel my head pass the back of her throat and she had her nose pressed up against my pubic bone! And no gag reflex! Suffice to say I went weak at the knees haha! This was looking to be an epic fuck session.
After complimenting her on her oral skills we finished up showering and moved to the bed where it was my turn to demonstrate my oral skills 😛

momo73
10-02-2020, 05:57 PM
Went to Tommy's on Sunday with my cheonging bros. We were greeted by Tommy at the door with a temperature scanner. All managed to pass, thankfully lol!
Since my usual target Nana was off on big aunty leave I RTF'd Tong Tong. IIRC my last session with Tong Tong was eitherb last October or November.
Anyway, she's looking great. She's lost some weight - even though she claims she really hasn't - and looks to be in awesome, trim, fuckable shape.
Tong Tong always gives me a blowjob, but this time I was shocked when we went all the way down and deep throated me. Woah! I could feel my head pass the back of her throat and she had her nose pressed up against my pubic bone! And no gag reflex! Suffice to say I went weak at the knees haha! This was looking to be an epic fuck session.
After complimenting her on her oral skills we finished up showering and moved to the bed where it was my turn to demonstrate my oral skills 😛

Oops! Somehow only half the FR was posted 😜 Will rewrite and repost later.

N666US
10-02-2020, 10:26 PM
Had Tong tong a couple of times, really enjoyed her. Itching to go look for her again after reading your FR :p but due to the current circumstances, need to lay low for a while:D

momo73
10-02-2020, 10:57 PM
Where was I?😂 Oh right, post-shower action. Moved to the bed for a makeout session with Tong Tong. She is really into the 👅 action. Eventually started making my way south, licking and sucking on her titties before gostaning for more Frenching. Eventually made my way south of the border to her pretty, well-trimmed pussy to DATY. She gets wet easily and it didn't take long for my oral ministrations to cause her juices to really flow and her to quiver to an orgasm. We then swapped positions for her to start her 一条龙. She makes her way down between my legs and proceeds to lick and suck on my balls. I'm loving it of course and I don't recall her doing this previously. She then licked her way up my shaft and teases my cockhead by licking and sucking on it before deepthroating me. I've had plenty of blowjobs but this is easily a podium winner. She takes a break to French before giving another round of BBBJ and deep throating action🤗
After capping me she surprised me by saying she wanted to 骑马 and ride cowgirl. I laughed and told her it's going to be a new experience since I'm always on top😂 It was not only a great POV to have her riding me but her thrusting up and down and grinding was damn shiok as well. We then switched to missionary and I could then unleash beast mode🤭 My legs were jelly by the time I climaxed.
Tong Tong is awesome. Great gal with GFE and she has such a fun, bubbly personality. Needless to say I'm plotting my RTF and also thinking that I need a tarma with her and Nana. Sure die cock stand🤣🤣🤣

momo73
17-02-2020, 12:26 PM
Had my first RTF with Nana since before Christmas 🤗 Really surreal experience to be the only fella in the shop 😜 GL was really a ghost town 👻👻👻

DPOWER
17-02-2020, 01:52 PM
Had my first RTF with Nana since before Christmas 🤗 Really surreal experience to be the only fella in the shop 😜 GL was really a ghost town 👻👻👻

The WLs are serving their regulars only for safety factor

iphone1s
17-02-2020, 02:57 PM

Wonder if my ex-wife, xiaojun (Malaysian WL) will service me during this tough period for our nation. :p

unfit
17-02-2020, 03:06 PM

but how Tommy know which customer is safe :confused::eek:

momo73
17-02-2020, 03:17 PM

Tommy greeted me with temperature scanner even before I set foot in the shop 😂
The girls have to willing to see the customer to start with, however.

DPOWER
17-02-2020, 03:37 PM

Wechat pre-arranged with WL. Based on good faith on safety issue, lol

DPOWER
17-02-2020, 03:40 PM
Wonder if my ex-wife, xiaojun (Malaysian WL) will service me during this tough period for our nation. :p

I must meet Xiao Jun one day :))

iphone1s
17-02-2020, 03:44 PM
I must meet Xiao Jun one day :))

Please treat her well. :p

unfit
17-02-2020, 04:07 PM
Tommy greeted me with temperature scanner even before I set foot in the shop 😂
The girls have to willing to see the customer to start with, however.

guess based on trust cos temperature not accurate ;)

Rally
17-02-2020, 04:18 PM
Bing bing service drops a lot from the first time I try her. Sad.

iphone1s
17-02-2020, 04:32 PM

giver some woohun and sener bek to woopei :p

momo73
17-02-2020, 06:05 PM

Absolutely. My cheonging kaki was feeling under the weather so he stayed home.

DPOWER
18-02-2020, 01:11 AM

Have u bought gifts to motivate her ? Have u asked her what gift she wants ? :))

Rally
18-02-2020, 01:31 PM
Have u bought gifts to motivate her ? Have u asked her what gift she wants ? :))

Why need to do to this extend bro. Haha.

unfit
18-02-2020, 02:00 PM

buy sagami or okamoto can or not :cool:

DPOWER
18-02-2020, 05:55 PM
buy sagami or okamoto can or not :cool:

Dai Gor, today my buddy managed to tuna one VERY HOT AP.He shared with me his method. I shall verify its effectiveness and consistency ......lol.And Bros pls dont PM me on this issue.

DPOWER
18-02-2020, 05:57 PM
Why need to do to this extend bro. Haha.

Because my friend had bought her presents in the past. Already spoilt the market liao, hahahaha.

apojaja
18-02-2020, 06:04 PM
Because my friend had bought her presents in the past. Already spoilt the market liao, hahahaha.

Some have the prettier ones really have man pampering them. Post their gifts and flowers on their wechat. One of my favorite had a short clip of a rose petals filled bathtub on v-day, obviously go some high class hotel with her tirak not scared people sabo her :p

This game too expensive to play frequently lah. I try to just fuck and go. A good tip for good service and thats it xD

apojaja
18-02-2020, 06:09 PM
*edit* opps, lagged and double posted.

Rally
18-02-2020, 06:56 PM

Well sg man are well known to be carrot head. That's y most of the ML are laughing to the bank when they managed to kc a big carrot head.

unfit
18-02-2020, 07:30 PM
Dai Gor, today my buddy managed to tuna one VERY HOT AP.He shared with me his method. I shall verify its effectiveness and consistency ......lol.And Bros pls dont PM me on this issue.

mine sagami okamoto not suitable for your fav bluefin 000 :D

DPOWER
19-02-2020, 02:30 PM
Some have the prettier ones really have man pampering them. Post their gifts and flowers on their wechat. One of my favorite had a short clip of a rose petals filled bathtub on v-day, obviously go some high class hotel with her tirak not scared people sabo her :p

This game too expensive to play frequently lah. I try to just fuck and go. A good tip for good service and thats it xD

Bro Jaw, yes, the game is too expensive to play frequently. For me, if i meet one darling with good affectionate feeling and able to communicate well, i will rtf freqiently with tips and buy gifts from time to time. But limit to one darling only :)

Rally
20-02-2020, 09:40 AM
Bro Jaw, yes, the game is too expensive to play frequently. For me, if i meet one darling with good affectionate feeling and able to communicate well, i will rtf freqiently with tips and buy gifts from time to time. But limit to one darling only :)

So who is your darling so far since u always chiong GL.

newbie85
20-02-2020, 12:03 PM
So who is your darling so far since u always chiong GL.

Lord voldemort ruyi 1658a :D

Rally
20-02-2020, 01:40 PM
Lord voldemort ruyi 1658a :D

Haha plastic doll with plastic but. Haha

unfit
20-02-2020, 02:00 PM
Haha plastic doll with plastic but. Haha

TBH her boobs and pussy are both awesome ;)

iphone1s
20-02-2020, 02:40 PM
any dai gor in any GL houses now? please live report. :p

unfit
20-02-2020, 03:00 PM

any daredevil seal in Area G :D

saabking
20-02-2020, 04:13 PM

1612 closed
1658 1654 all running

apojaja
20-02-2020, 04:38 PM
1669 also partially open. Only 1 girl qing qing working when i pop over ytd :)

kaks
21-02-2020, 01:51 PM
Any bros can confirm if they r opened? I see mixed news on this house. I called no pick up leh...

iphone1s
21-02-2020, 01:52 PM
Kindly refer to the case of Da Qiao@1817 and BaiHe @ 1615, you’ll know there are lots of “big carrot heads” lurking around!

Bro Turgid, you are off radar liao. :p

Got some "stuffs" to feedback to you and seek your "advise" :D

shaashaak
21-02-2020, 09:07 PM
Any bros can confirm if they r opened? I see mixed news on this house. I called no pick up leh...

It is open, message the WL if you are regular or just walk in if Tommy recognize you.

Doomas
04-03-2020, 12:55 AM
1612 still open for business for regulars. Just need to call beforehand to check who's working. My besties were there just last Sunday and had Nana and Tong Tong.

unfit
04-03-2020, 09:16 PM
1612 still open for business for regulars. Just need to call beforehand to check who's working. My besties were there just last Sunday and had Nana and Tong Tong.

me fly fly only :p

xCumsterx
10-03-2020, 11:03 PM
Yoyo cut card go back china already

luke7997
11-03-2020, 02:58 PM
Tried her a few times. Nice girl and all the best to her.

baotohk
11-03-2020, 03:51 PM
haven't gone there for a while. Bing Bing still around?

Need some XMM love:p

geylangfc
17-03-2020, 06:57 PM
Hello xCumsterx:

Previously you had mentioned about Yoyo cutting card. However, Doomas quoted Tommy who said none of his girls cutting card!

YoYo went back 6Mar.
Current ones not cutting card yet:)

Rally
18-03-2020, 07:19 AM

Need some XMM love:p

Her service drop a lot already.

Fat Fatt
18-03-2020, 01:12 PM

Wow, is it? You personally experienced or heard from a friend?
First fei Fei now Bing Bing
Thought she is one of the better ones with angelic face and demonish service haha...
With more departures expected .... wow it will be bad

sixtynine
18-03-2020, 01:34 PM
Thought she is one of the better ones with angelic face and demonish service haha...

Agreed that her standard drop since my last visit in early Jan. Told myself I won't rtf her anymore.

max_priest
18-03-2020, 03:04 PM
Agreed that her standard drop since my last visit in early Jan. Told myself I won't rtf her anymore.

I guess I will because she is one of the handfuls who possesses the good looks + bod + alluring service that I desire ... the moment I chance upon her pics in wechat, I was smitten. Wanna RTF but worry about the Covid19 contact tracing ... 🙄☹️

Rally
18-03-2020, 03:14 PM

Personally tried it. The second time she didn't even shave her armpit hair haha, was a huge turn off.

unfit
18-03-2020, 05:06 PM
I guess I will because she is one of the handfuls who possesses the good looks + bod + alluring service that I desire ... the moment I chance upon her pics in wechat, I was smitten. Wanna RTF but worry about the Covid19 contact tracing ... 🙄☹️

engage cybersex for maximum safety :D

max_priest
18-03-2020, 11:09 PM
engage cybersex for maximum safety :D

Nothing beats doing with the real McCoy! Not even a sex doll ... 🧑🏼‍🎤

Ghostimage
20-03-2020, 09:46 AM
Nothing beats doing with the real McCoy! Not even a sex doll ... 🧑🏼‍🎤

Looks kind of scary if stare longer

momo73
21-03-2020, 03:24 PM
Just had a delightful afternoon delight session with 娜娜 🤗👅

joker88
22-03-2020, 05:25 PM

Need some XMM love

Old buddy, service drop. Maybe you are OK. :)

Actually I like her for her looks and good svc.
Just that she put too much KY and hence difficult to cum.

Now svc drop maybe got too much demand for her previously.

Go try before she is gone. :)

She was quite moody and lost her eagerness to please since Jan 2020. :D

Happy bonking! :D:)

ahha2011
22-03-2020, 07:59 PM

Actually I like her for her looks and good svc.
Just that she put too much KY and hence difficult to cum.

Now svc drop maybe got too much demand for her previously.

Go try before she is gone. :)

She was quite moody and lost her eagerness to please since Jan 2020. :D

Happy bonking! :D:)

That day try to chat with ff and she just scolded me via wrchat.. darn pissed ..

saabking
22-03-2020, 08:00 PM
That day try to chat with ff and she just scolded me via wrchat.. darn pissed ..

Why scold u?

ahha2011
22-03-2020, 08:06 PM
Why scold u?

She said she watching TV and will not reply me soon, I said ok.. I text u and u take your to reply.. then she said I cannot keep replying and not watching my TV right? Then blah blah. Simi sai wor, Scolded by wl simply sian

saabking
22-03-2020, 08:10 PM
She said she watching TV and will not reply me soon, I said ok.. I text u and u take your to reply.. then she said I cannot keep replying and not watching my TV right? Then blah blah. Simi sai wor, Scolded by wl simply sian

Ignore her then - probably spoilt by regulars

ahha2011
22-03-2020, 08:31 PM
Ignore her then - probably spoilt by regulars

Yes, have to. Anyway deleted her from WeChat.. she leaving soon in june and dont think can visit her also . After deleted, she message me why u delete me? Lolx.. cheap shiok, I felt so good to "revenge".

unfit
22-03-2020, 08:38 PM
she ROD mood liao

just let her be

stay healthy bro

dun angry wor:p

ahha2011
22-03-2020, 08:47 PM
she ROD mood liao

just let her be

stay healthy bro

dun angry wor:p

Yeah... now is not the time to angry

unfit
22-03-2020, 08:52 PM
Yeah... now is not the time to angry

Take care bro

baotohk
23-03-2020, 09:19 AM

Then i better stick to the regular performing stock. Thanks

LeonHart9999
23-03-2020, 06:30 PM

Yes, have to. Anyway deleted her from WeChat.. she leaving soon in june and dont think can visit her also . After deleted, she message me why u delete me? Lolx.. cheap shiok, I felt so good to "revenge".

During my previous visit during Chinese New Year reopen, she told she have earned enough and she will only accept customers with good attitude. For others she don’t even bother to entertain.

With her arrogant reply, I myself think it is not worth to angry over this issue and spread falsify news here since she is leaving soon and there are still other gems available.

unfit
27-05-2020, 04:23 PM
Not too sure if Fei Fei or Bing Bing services had dropped, try at your own risk!

dont worry prc endgame already :(

Dettolboy_77
12-07-2020, 05:34 PM
Just walked pass the Lor 16. Bring back a lot of fond memories. Now can only self service

Dignified69
13-07-2020, 12:12 PM
I have to RTF NaNa 1612 when our playground reopens. Is she still around?

Jay Chou
14-07-2020, 02:47 PM
Just walked pass the Lor 16. Bring back a lot of fond memories. Now can only self service

Up u bro. 😊

Dignified69
14-07-2020, 03:45 PM
When GL open soon, will Tarma with gals doing lesbian play be allowed?

unfit
14-07-2020, 03:47 PM
When GL open soon, will Tarma with gals doing lesbian play be allowed?

dun think tarma allowed :o

justintan98
26-07-2020, 09:36 AM
GL still closed yet right?

Garfoo
26-07-2020, 01:23 PM
GL still closed yet right?

GL was never closed. I was there last night for supper (Teochew Porridge) and I enjoyed it.

Dignified69
26-07-2020, 01:39 PM

Why eh? In McDonald’s we self service then no complain. Why complain now?

Doomas
17-08-2020, 12:43 PM
Tong Tong, Na Na and Si Si have cut card and will RTC today.

xCumsterx
17-08-2020, 01:41 PM

Bro, who is still here?

Doomas
17-08-2020, 03:47 PM
Tommy still here :D

Bro, who is still here?

Dignified69
17-08-2020, 06:51 PM

There goes my grand plan to RTF Na Na.

xCumsterx
17-08-2020, 07:08 PM
Tommy still here :D

Fk his old ass? I know u can :D

supershaft
17-08-2020, 10:52 PM

liddat means GL confirm gg liao.. at least 3 more mths to shut or perm if worst case..

let the PCC begin!! :D:D:D

Doomas
18-08-2020, 12:26 AM
You are so dark :D

Fk his old ass? I know u can :D

xCumsterx
18-08-2020, 12:33 PM
You are so dark :D

No turning back now... :D

norigo77
22-08-2020, 08:17 PM
No turning back now... :D

I see that you are still alive and kicking in GL, Mr Cumster. :D

xCumsterx
22-08-2020, 08:27 PM
I see that you are still alive and kicking in GL, Mr Cumster. :D

So are you, hahaha!

GL closed, i can only kick the kerb... :mad:

sixtynine
31-08-2020, 01:44 PM
Has Bing Bing gone home?

Dignified69
31-08-2020, 06:08 PM
Has Bing Bing gone home?

L16H12 all gone.

Dettolboy_77
31-08-2020, 06:13 PM
1612- will be now known as a historic Monument! Have a lot of fond memories there. Not sure will there be another such iconic house

teddylim
10-04-2022, 12:51 AM
I find this AV look like Fei Fei. Anyone agree?

teddylim
10-04-2022, 01:08 AM
This one bah bah, look like Dada

sting691
10-04-2022, 01:19 AM
Wishing good quality gals return

unfit
10-04-2022, 09:20 AM
Tommy will be happy to have AV girls in his shop :D

sting691
10-09-2022, 12:21 PM
Any fr for the new gals?

greenpea
11-09-2022, 10:36 AM
Tried the listed number in info page, not working. Any bro knows the updated tel.? Thanks so much :)