PDA

View Full Version : GL Newest Party Joint!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

fwchong
29-03-2005, 03:04 PM
King,

Got three meh !!! I only got 2. One is Carol 1606, Look wise: 6. Service: dead fish and fake organism.

The other is Miyaki 1639. Look: 7. SOP on bed but she gives good massage.

Who is the third gal King?

Kiddo
29-03-2005, 03:43 PM
Heard that there are 3 new Cat 150 gals .... one pretty and the other 2 normal .......

bro doomas, you party with one liao at HQ , keep quiet!!!!!! Hmmmmm.... Must be good hor? .... got milk or not???

Anyone else tried?

cuntking bro,

got suitable one for me or not ah? Hahaha :p

HauntedSex
30-03-2005, 10:16 AM
King,

Got three meh !!! I only got 2. One is Carol 1606, Look wise: 6. Service: dead fish and fake organism.

Bro FW,
Long time no heard from u liao... Can give a better FR or not??
Me kenna tempted by new gals liao!!

HauntedSex

cuntking
01-04-2005, 02:24 PM
You know who liao :P

quick try liao let us know leh

King,

cuntking
01-04-2005, 02:26 PM
You ahhhhhh ..... better stick with your Pink lady :)

Got her 2 weeks back, then she appear, disappear ... you keep her at home is it?

cuntking bro,

got suitable one for me or not ah? Hahaha :p

cuntking
01-04-2005, 02:28 PM
Bro "gui", you also kenna tempted lah but like ghost like that "no shadow" (in hokkien)

Sorry these days very busy, that day also rushing, so not much time to say hi to your friend ... say him post in here lah, then I will know his nick the next time I see him

Bro FW,
Long time no heard from u liao... Can give a better FR or not??
Me kenna tempted by new gals liao!!

HauntedSex

inventry
02-04-2005, 01:19 PM
Sorry these days very busy, that day also rushing, so not much time to say hi to your friend ... say him post in here lah, then I will know his nick the next time I see him[/QUOTE]

Bro Cuntking, u looking for me? :D its ok lar bro.... can see tat u were very busy at that time when me n bro haunted sex was there.... :)

Ah Dez
02-04-2005, 01:47 PM

Got her 2 weeks back, then she appear, disappear ... you keep her at home is it?

I think she even forgot my name already... :mad:

cuntking
05-04-2005, 02:45 PM
Hi hi, so it is you bro inventry .... next time come HQ let me know then can catchh up .... so who did you try that day? Or bro "gui" bring you to the darkside :P

Bro Cuntking, u looking for me? :D its ok lar bro.... can see tat u were very busy at that time when me n bro haunted sex was there.... :)

cuntking
05-04-2005, 02:47 PM
Forget your name .... I think she turn into ash .... it will also form the words "ah dez" .... HA HA AH!!!!!! :)

cuntking
05-04-2005, 02:48 PM
Was visitng wonderland bros and went to my usual house. Had a long list of names starting with Winnes and Bai Her, from reviews of various brothers but none available. Finally OKT recommended BoBo. Remembered some bros had good things to say and said OK.
In she came, pretty, lean, fair, with a deep exposed cleavage. She appeared heavy in her breasts, clearly the most stunning part of her body. In the room she stripped and I saw she was lean all over with nice long legs, and the breasts bros, are real! Soft spongy, drooping just right, not sagging, light brown nipples. On to the bath, a long time, not SOP. Firm washing of all body parts including ass and then a fairly long BBBJ in the bath.

On the bed, great catbath, with full use of those melons, teasing and arousing. She skipped the AR (i do not know whether she does not do or just skipped it) and proceeded to BBBJ. An outstanding suck, with her bringing u almost to explosion and then relaxing! So much so that i did not mind her not doing the AR, which i generally like the girl to do. Allowed playing with the nipples and those breasts. Interesting the nipples themselves were slightly coarse, like a lactating womans. She wanted to cap me and ride. I pointed to her breast's saying i wanted to use them to cum. She smiled and obliged. With me on my back, she went low on the bed in front of me with her teats wrapped around my shaft. Oh so soft and spongy, firm and bouncy. She allowed me to pump, squeezing her breasts to encase me. Oh brothers it was divine and after five minutes I came all too quickly.

I found Bo Bo friendly, cooperative and a certain return again, AR or no AR.

Looks: 8
Breasts: 10 (38c natural)
Figure: 8
BBBJ: 8
AR: She did not offer
Tit job: 9
Overall a smasher bros!! Certain to return

inventry
05-04-2005, 03:08 PM
Hi hi, so it is you bro inventry .... next time come HQ let me know then can catchh up .... so who did you try that day? Or bro "gui" bring you to the darkside :P

ok.... will make sure tat bro "gui" call u 1st n inform u.... bro, he brought me to the dark side lar..... next time will try from HQ lar.... hehehe :D

Ah Neo
05-04-2005, 03:32 PM
New girl, bro Cuntking?

Was visitng wonderland bros and went to my usual house. Had a long list of names starting with Winnes and Bai Her, from reviews of various brothers but none available. Finally OKT recommended BoBo. Remembered some bros had good things to say and said OK.
In she came, pretty, lean, fair, with a deep exposed cleavage. She appeared heavy in her breasts, clearly the most stunning part of her body. In the room she stripped and I saw she was lean all over with nice long legs, and the breasts bros, are real! Soft spongy, drooping just right, not sagging, light brown nipples. On to the bath, a long time, not SOP. Firm washing of all body parts including ass and then a fairly long BBBJ in the bath.

On the bed, great catbath, with full use of those melons, teasing and arousing. She skipped the AR (i do not know whether she does not do or just skipped it) and proceeded to BBBJ. An outstanding suck, with her bringing u almost to explosion and then relaxing! So much so that i did not mind her not doing the AR, which i generally like the girl to do. Allowed playing with the nipples and those breasts. Interesting the nipples themselves were slightly coarse, like a lactating womans. She wanted to cap me and ride. I pointed to her breast's saying i wanted to use them to cum. She smiled and obliged. With me on my back, she went low on the bed in front of me with her teats wrapped around my shaft. Oh so soft and spongy, firm and bouncy. She allowed me to pump, squeezing her breasts to encase me. Oh brothers it was divine and after five minutes I came all too quickly.

I found Bo Bo friendly, cooperative and a certain return again, AR or no AR.

Looks: 8
Breasts: 10 (38c natural)
Figure: 8
BBBJ: 8
AR: She did not offer
Tit job: 9
Overall a smasher bros!! Certain to return

zyxel01
06-04-2005, 01:16 PM
New girl, bro Cuntking?
Aiya you... never read the title... cuntking posted the FR of Bo Bo on behalf of Masterdan.

Cheers!
zyxel

techboy
06-04-2005, 07:01 PM
where is bobo and peggy located? :p

Ah Neo
07-04-2005, 10:57 PM
Nope ... missed that ... thought new gal ... hahaha

Aiya you... never read the title... cuntking posted the FR of Bo Bo on behalf of Masterdan.

Cheers!
zyxel

Kiddo
08-04-2005, 12:18 PM

Haizz..... why must you say like that? She cannot keep me at home is it? :D

How's Jap milk? Long time no see her already. Send her my regards.

Kiddo
08-04-2005, 12:20 PM

Haha..I think I also in the same boat lar. :)

cuntking
08-04-2005, 02:08 PM
Tat "gui" ah ....always go to the dark side

Come to try GL 150, then you know what is SERVICE ...... may the FOrce be with you :)

ok.... will make sure tat bro "gui" call u 1st n inform u.... bro, he brought me to the dark side lar..... next time will try from HQ lar.... hehehe :D

HauntedSex
08-04-2005, 02:19 PM
Tat "gui" ah ....always go to the dark side

Woooooo......... You Looooking for me?? Wooooo......
Yesterday was in HQ bu neber see u leh....

HauntedSex

cuntking
08-04-2005, 02:33 PM
bro neo, you too long never cum ..... "xiao chong now?" :D

BoBo is HQ house gal lah ..... there are 3 new gals in GL 150. For more details ask T ..... I only tried Miyaki, will put a short comparision later

New girl, bro Cuntking?

cuntking
08-04-2005, 02:40 PM
ok ok ok ... as long as you happy

Jap Milk ..... forget it lah .... +++ more when we meet

Haizz..... why must you say like that? She cannot keep me at home is it? :D

How's Jap milk? Long time no see her already. Send her my regards.

cuntking
08-04-2005, 02:45 PM
You "gui" how to see you ..... I cum you juz go

Past two days tried Inter & Miyaki, you?

Woooooo......... You Looooking for me?? Wooooo......
Yesterday was in HQ bu neber see u leh....

HauntedSex

HauntedSex
08-04-2005, 02:49 PM
You "gui" how to see you ..... I cum you juz go

Past two days tried Inter & Miyaki, you?

Me Already 'gui' liao!! Cannot up liao... But really miss my 'teacher'!!
Brought 2 bros here... They tried Candie and JC...
Good FR frm them!!

Inter?? A bit siao siao leh... Ah Sia also said that too...

HauntedSex

cuntking
08-04-2005, 02:56 PM
You "ser gui", where got cannot up ....... got FR? Where?

Aiyo, "teacher" teach you graduate, should go JC meh.

Yes, Inter quite playful, not my cup of milk :P

Good FR frm them!!

Inter?? A bit siao siao leh... Ah Sia also said that too...

HauntedSex

cuntking
08-04-2005, 02:58 PM
Went down to 1612 and looked for tommy. Asked for BoBo but she has returned to hometown. Saw AB and then she's really gorgeous, but she is leaving for another mission in another house. As I don't have much time, just asked OKT to intro a "good service" one... waited 10min and Kelly walked in...

Saw her face and told secretly shake my head to Tommy. Not really to my liking. Tommy then told me, "don't worry, just go. No good me no need pay!"...

I was seriously thinking of fucking and then go out and say no good, then no need pay... hehehe

Anyway, LL went into the room and Kelly start to strip for me and then herself... still don't like that face... then tcss a bit and she asked me is it that I don;t want her... I say not really want, but never mind....

She asked me what I want then, She will try to deliver to prove I did not make a bad choice.. okie, I said "how about 2 shots and 1st shot you blow me til I CIM?"... without hesitating, she say, "Ok, I will try!"... Ho sei liao! heheheh

She bathed me and herself, then suddenly in the bathroom she kneel down and starts BJ on me... that feel good, with water spattling on you and a girl kneeling BJ-ing you.

While I got erected, she asked me to dry up and wait in bed. She the catbath me all over with that moaning sound... not bad.... starts to BJ me again and when I gets really hard, she suddenly stops and lie on her back and asked me to sit on her breast and mouth fuck her... Did that for 5min and I lie back and she BJ me again til I cannot tahan and offload in her mouth. She spit it out in the bathroom and cleaned me up again...

we lie in bed and have a ciggie, while smoking halfway, she butt out her ciggie and start licking my balls and BJ me again. After I have finished my ciggie, she raised my legs and gave me a good AR.. nice...

When erected again, pumped her for 5 min before I realized I was getting soft and time was almost up. Told her forget about the 2nd shot and lets bath. Praised her for her hardworkingness!

Didn;t get my 2nd shot, but it was worth all the money in term of service.

looks: 5 (not to my liking at all)
breasts: B cupper (likes her breasts to be squeezed hard)
body: 34B 27 36 (nice round ass)
BJ: 8
FJ: only 5 minute of it, can't really judge
AR:8
RTF: No. Will try AB on my next visit.

HauntedSex
08-04-2005, 03:02 PM
Went down to 1612 and looked for tommy...
RTF: No. Will try AB on my next visit.
This is the Bro that I brought him there...
Still prefer CK leh.... Where is she??

HauntedSex

cuntking
08-04-2005, 03:36 PM
Tot you say they tried Candie and JC, how come FR on kelly? Anyway good FR, tell him I will up his rep points

CK? Me or Cumking?? Ha ha ha :D

Good FR frm them!!

HauntedSex

This is the Bro that I brought him there...
Still prefer CK leh.... Where is she??

HauntedSex

cuntking
08-04-2005, 04:06 PM
Face: Miyaki looks a littler “dark” while Inter is fair but with 2 short “scar” lines. 0-0
Hair: Miyaki looks like OL with slightly perm hair, Inter has very VERY long hair. 0-0
Dressing: Wow! Inter was wearing bikini with a matching wrap skirt, reminds me of Shu Qi 0-1
Body: Both quite smooth, Inter taller 0-2
Legs: Miyaki was wearing a simple black dress but the slit below showing a pair of nicely shaped legs 1-2
Boobs: Both NOT enough milk for me. Miyaki “char siew bao”, Inter “siew mia” 2-2
Catbath: Miyaki less experience while Inter uses LOTS of paper 2-2
BJ: Miyaki more suck ion and patterns, Inter average with use of hand but looks at me sluttish 3-2
FJ: Both average. Inter more response, but fake moaning with “Fuck me, Fuck harder, don’t stop”. 3-2
Frenching: Miyaki do not avoid but no reaction, Inter with passion 3-3
PR: Both can talk well, Inter more playful type, not my cup of MILK. (so penalty or not up you, who is your winner?)
Overall: Miyaki is good for a new gal in GL (used to work in HC in KL, so not new to the line) give more time with GL experience, she will be better. Both are worth $150 but both no milk, no extra time or penalty shoot out from me.

zyxel01
12-04-2005, 02:17 PM
Date of Visit: 11 Apr 2005
Place: 1612
Gal: Xue Ling

Decided to try her for the second time after reading a good FR of her from another bro. The last time was about a year ago. She is one of the old timer, with matured look. But her body is still damn good, slim and no tummy, and nice butt.

Lots of frenching, with good bbbj. Her titts seemed modified but not hard. Pleasant looking face.

She seemed to be stimulated easily. She does not use KY and her juice was plenty, those thick and slimy type. She does not like you to insert finger inside the c-hole, but can rub her clit. When I licked her pussy, she would grabbed her own titts and squeezed them, eyes closed, moaning in esctacy.

Overall a very good session, just like the last time.

Looks: 6/10 (matured, but pleasant face)
Body: 7.5/10 (slim, no tummy, nice long legs, smooth skin, nice protruding butt)
Titts: 6.5/10 (modified, but not hard, not big, about 32B, nice protuding nipples)
Pussy: 7.5/10 (trimmed at top and shaved around the hole. Quite tight. Nice to look at)
BBBJ: 6.5/10 (good, wet)
AR: 6.5/10 (sensual)
FJ: 7.5/10 (responsive, will gyrate her hip to make herself more shiok. Closes her eyes and f**king, lots of moans, her face like torture)

Cheers!
zyxel

cuntking
12-04-2005, 02:19 PM
bro zyxel, you write until so good, sure long long Q liao ... Haizzz!

Date of Visit: 11 Apr 2005
Place: 1612
Gal: Xue Ling

Overall a very good session, just like the last time.

Looks: 6/10 (matured, but pleasant face)
Body: 7.5/10 (slim, no tummy, nice long legs, smooth skin, nice protruding butt)
Titts: 6.5/10 (modified, but not hard, not big, about 32B, nice protuding nipples)
Pussy: 7.5/10 (trimmed at top and shaved around the hole. Quite tight. Nice to look at)
BBBJ: 6.5/10 (good, wet)
AR: 6.5/10 (sensual)
FJ: 7.5/10 (responsive, will gyrate her hip to make herself more shiok. Closes her eyes and f**king, lots of moans, her face like torture)

Cheers!
zyxel

zyxel01
12-04-2005, 07:15 PM
bro zyxel, you write until so good, sure long long Q liao ... Haizzz!

Well it is time to bring back some life in GL....

Cheers!
zyxel

cuntking
14-04-2005, 12:37 AM
:) .... she so scared of your hairy legs that she went back kampong the next day ..... tats so much for "life in GL"

Luckily Jap Milk is back working today ....... bro kiddo, are you reading this or were you the first one at HQ to get her .... hee hee hee

Well it is time to bring back some life in GL....

Cheers!
zyxel

Konkek Johnson
14-04-2005, 10:55 AM
hi bro king...

i am going there today at 1pm....any good recommendations on cat 80...me bringing a friend

zyxel01
14-04-2005, 12:09 PM
:) .... she so scared of your hairy legs that she went back kampong the next day ..... tats so much for "life in GL"

Luckily Jap Milk is back working today ....... bro kiddo, are you reading this or were you the first one at HQ to get her .... hee hee hee
Wah.... that bad ahh... Or I that good ahh....

Cheers!
zyxel

norigo77
14-04-2005, 11:53 PM

NBzzz, no wonder I can't get her................ :rolleyes:

cuntking
15-04-2005, 01:32 AM
Sorry bro, saw yr post a bite late ...... I was there for a while too .... who did you call?

Cat 80, only know that Jia Ling, LE and Carol are good, who you try?

hi bro king...

i am going there today at 1pm....any good recommendations on cat 80...me bringing a friend

cuntking
15-04-2005, 01:33 AM
Errrr ..... how I know .... next time you pay the gal $300 and I go in and look lor .... HA HA HA.

Wah.... that bad ahh... Or I that good ahh....

Cheers!
zyxel

cuntking
15-04-2005, 01:34 AM
But you got Bess ..... saw Fern Fern at HQ .... steam man, too bad not much service.

NBzzz, no wonder I can't get her................ :rolleyes:

Konkek Johnson
15-04-2005, 10:40 AM
Sorry bro, saw yr post a bite late ...... I was there for a while too .... who did you call?

Cat 80, only know that Jia Ling, LE and Carol are good, who you try?

i tried jessica bro....gonna write a FR soon....not bad lah...Tommy was cool.

I was there at about 5pm....what time u were there?....

cuntking
21-04-2005, 12:47 AM
I was there at about 6pm ...... quite a number of brothers there at that time

Jessica .... hmmm ....... if your FR is good will up your rep points ..... waitng for it :)

Tommy is cool :cool: , got FR, HA HA HA

i tried jessica bro....gonna write a FR soon....not bad lah...Tommy was cool.

I was there at about 5pm....what time u were there?....

Konkek Johnson
21-04-2005, 11:56 AM
I was there at about 6pm ...... quite a number of brothers there at that time
Jessica .... hmmm ....... if your FR is good will up your rep points ..... waitng for it

i think i left abt 6 also.... couldnt have missed me...mayb i wont describe so openly la....will meet u for cofee one day....

FR will be up shortly...i was busy writing another FR in the FL zone la....sorry for the delay...if u read it u will know y the delay ;)

Konkek Johnson
22-04-2005, 05:05 PM
Much I have read about the famed 1612. Last thursday was the day I decided I should initiate myself to Tommy’s Tavern. With the great CuntKing leading the brethren, my pleasures should be well cared for . So I made my way down to GL during the early evening with my bro AK25..

Reached there, got to know Tommy. Like everyone said, he was friendly and told us to take a seat. I requested for Jessica (Cat 80) and he gave an approving nod.
I was happy I got that nod. First time at 1612 and I like what I saw. Nice big partitioned settees, very comfortable. Had to wait for Jessica, Tommy said. This girl IS busy. Good la….quality bonk is always appreciated. 15 mins passed and my bro AK got his babe. Sorry cannot remember her name as I remembered her tits only. Mmm. 5 mins later a very small and petite looking Malay girl walked in. Waah . So small like secondary school leh…..I LIKE !!!!!

Tommy nodded me over and she smiled at me. Bros! I am no face reader but her GENUINE smile put me at ease easily. She chatted with me on the way to the room holding my arm. In the room , she started to strip. I won’t call it a “A” grade body….lets face it bros…she is small built. But her big smile is the beacon that guides me away from ,maybe, lesser important areas. She is a pro la. Holding conversations while stripping, saying sorry for her delay. She said she was hungry and she needed food. I said, hey no worries. I like the girl la.

Shower time. My body too big for her. Cannot reach places…! We were both giggling throughout the bath. One exceptional note is that she cleans the dick thoroughly. She pulls back the foreskin, stops to ask wether painful, then starts cleaning. Cleans the head…the crevices below the head and dunno what else cos it was too ticklish I had to close my eyes. And she was still talking. My bet would be that she would be a good muse to a writer. Conversational and sexual stimuli. Cool ! After the bath, she towelled me dry…every inch of my body…THAT SHE CAN REACH OF COS! Then she told me to lie on the bed. She cleaned herself and then she came on to the bed with a toilet roll in hand. CATBATH TIME !! She was cute lah Each section she licked, she tear a piece of roll and wipe clean. I felt like a window being wiped. Lick ! Clean ! Lick ! Clean ! Overall her catbath was shiok. She uses her tip of the tongue to do the strokes and near the right points she suck in supples. Electricating ,….damn I wish that was an English word. LOL. Making her way towards my dick she lick the whole area and started to suck on my pop. I wont describe the succulation …cos it reminds me of how Tracy Lords suck a dick. All those who dun know Tracy….please go update your PORN theory. Ok la…maybe just one word . Perfect! Then she stops and ask me to turn around and be on my 4s. Ya’ll know whats comin up!
Tossin the salad time. She spread my butt cheeks and started to lick all over the cheeks and slowly move towards my bung hole. She licked in circles and inserted her tongue in my hole. Wah lan nae….little shocks began to creep up my dick and jolt it. She started to tongue fuck me. I know…that sentence made me the whore….who cares.! Solid la. I nearly came somemore. She then grabbed my dick hard and squeeze it and let go. Two different things happening at the same time. My mind went beserk. It was like every time she put her tongue inside, blood rush to my dick head. And ever time that happens she squeeze my dick to throw back the blood against the flow. Great feeling bros. (as u can see with all my ravings….yes my first AR la…paiseh)

Then she ask me to stand up. Then she gave me a standing blowjob. Deep throat muthaf*#ka!
She gathered speed and keep twisting my cock as she sucked. My brudder numb liaoz. I cannot make it. I know I gonna explode. So I told her to quick fuck me…..not the exact words la….something else nicer I guess. She sat on me and started to ride . Within 5 mins I came la. Dam pai say. She looked at me apologetically. The she said something. I for sure remember till I die… “ I thought u gonna do kungfu stunts all…”….KNN. I am not up to standard. But she said it with good jest. We both had a good laugh!
Then we washed up. She was still chatting la, that friendly imp! Well I gave her a kiss and she led me out. Paid tommy and took a short break at the couch. As I have took a lot of space writing (usual bad habit), I wont use more by giving the line by line point system. I would just like to end it by saying rtf is a definite. An $80 buck gem!

sri lanang
22-04-2005, 05:35 PM
hey bro,

which lor is for the 1612?cannot tahan liao la..wanna try jessica la.

Konkek Johnson
24-04-2005, 11:04 PM
hey bro,

which lor is for the 1612?cannot tahan liao la..wanna try jessica la.

:eek: ..... read the stickies bro...

cuntking
29-04-2005, 01:43 PM
hi, bro johnson, I did not lead you there lah, we have not even met. Next time got chance kopi on me :)

WOW!! bro your FR bloody the SOLID, Cat 80 you write untill like that, if you try those Cat 150 commandos, I think I can take the whole night to read the FR.

Also went to to read your other FRs, you are really good in writing with story line some more ...... haizzzzz I lost my flair for that liao, the writer seat to heat up this forum is now placed in your hands :)

Much I have read about the famed 1612. Last thursday was the day I decided I should initiate myself to Tommy’s Tavern. With the great CuntKing leading the brethren, my pleasures should be well cared for . So I made my way down to GL during the early evening with my bro AK25..

................ I would just like to end it by saying rtf is a definite. An $80 buck gem!

cuntking
29-04-2005, 02:00 PM
CAT150, Thresea! FR by bro dez

Sian!!!!..... KNN, 6.30pm, do wat???....
So gave a few FL okts a call.... wah lan... but all so far....

So walk and see more PRCs , sian...

So i decided to give the LOVEABLE CAT150 OKT a call!!.. MR TOMMY!
HO SAY BO???
So i ask him, WU CHAI BO???
he say WU!!... a lot!!....
Sure bo??? later bway sai how???..
A sai lah.... Come then we talk!!..
So i was actually at lorong 14.... was wondering if i should go lorong 2022 to take a look... or maybe even walk to lorong 28 molex to find Jagaur!... but damm.. i just remember, she OFF!!..

So knn... walk to 1612 see what he have to offer 1st......

Once i walk in, he told me, got HO LIAO in the room.... i ask , WHO???
THRESEA!..
wah lan... sian.... i want REAL TITS! not SILICON TITS!!!.....
but then... cannot Hiam liao.... i think she is 1 of the commandos left in GL... so ok lor... wait for her to come out...

ROUND 4 !!! (6.55pm)
--------------------
she came out.... and tommy told her to SETTLE me!!!!... she smile and we walk into the room. The usual chat , bla bla bla... why so long never come... la la la....
Aiya.. stop the TALKING!! START THE FUCKING!!!....
then..... ANOTHER WASH!!!... wah lan eh.... lim pay's skin going to tear out liao!!.. at the rate i am bathing, it is going to be better than the SK 2 Mask!!.. i will be white, within a few days!!!...

We dry ourselves and start liao!!... ROUND 4!....
She gave me a very wet Cath-Bath, saliva all over my body....ask me to raise my backside up as she went under me blow me from behind... wah lau, bway ta han liao........ she was on AUTO Gear!... blowing me... from all direction..standing, sleeping.... sideways... but then... when i grab her tits! ALAS!!!.... SILICON!!!.... sian!
but, got Silicon better that smelly Tofu!... so heck lah... suck her tits like a baby! and she moan like a mother!!.. muahhh.....muuuahhh.... she can feel meh????....
anyway, she cap me and went on top... wah, i met her tits 1/2 way up and she slap her tits on my face..... wah shiok...
switch around and fuck her doggie.... wah shiok.. she moan as if i got a ANG MO dick....
but then.... the SILICON TITs!.... i grab... haiz...... but still, she was trying her best to make me CUM... but then... TIME UP! ! !

$%$@#%*$)#%*#$)%*@#$% ( AGAIN!!!)

she lie on the bed as we were doing missionary and i fell and lie beside her panting....
So how??..

WASH Up and wear back clothes again!!..

45mins!!... 5 mins wash... 10mins of BBBJ and 25 mins of fucking...... STILL cannot!...

So we walk out of the room... she hold my hand and we left, i went out a satisfied man.... but no cum.

tommy ask her, got settle me or not, she just smile at him....... and she wait as the car came and took her away..

Then he Screw me... " You damm jia lat lah!!.. even Theresa also cannot"

Wah lan.. as if my fault........

so i sian liao... wanted to go home..

Then he say WAIT!!!... let me use my GL dictionary brain and see wat i can do..... so he pick up the phone and call and call and call.... knn, if only he memorize the 4D numbers like how me remember the other OKT houses numbers...

So he just call and call....... Until i heard the MAGIC WORD!!!

"LAI LOR!"

so i look at him and ask.... WHO???

he say, don't ask who.... the next girl, sure can you..

I say sure bo??? cannot how??

He say, let u Do my backside!!!...

Wah lan... i look at him...... NO THANKS!!.... i rather go home FULL TANK!!!...

He say the girl can 1, just came back... i should ok , then i think and think..... and gave him of the top 10 girls who just came back.... but he just tell me to WAIT and SEE!!...

KNN... lim pay du lan liao..... my SEOW want to flow out from my nostrils liao!!...

But nevermind... i wait... for ROUND 5 !!!

cuntking
29-04-2005, 02:01 PM
ZU ER FR by bro dez

Finally!!.. my PREY is here!!.. and she is none other than ZU-ER of Lorong 14! wah lan... tommy , lim pay love you..... you still can remember that i ask for her quite long ago !... but then... i love u, but i don't want your Backside!!

Wah Siao liao... really Chiong brain liao.... once we step into the room... she jump onto me!!.. wah lan... Lady, u not very small-size like Small Ivy eh.... Hug me on the bed... and i felt LOVED!!!....
So she ask me want to bath or not???!! i look at her and ask her to smell me.. XIANG Ma???.... i bath a lot of times liao.... she smiled and look at me.... she strip me of my shirt and start to lick my nipples!!...
WAH SHIOK!!!.. RAPE LIAO!!..... wah... slowly she lick me... SOFTLY...and i lift her head and gave her a kiss.... we had a tounge-war as she slowly strips me off my pants... she THREW them 1 side!!.. shiok!.. i also slowly strip her... and we french standing.....
she push me on the bed... and gave me a mind-blopping BBBJ!!!... slow, yet seductive!!!... she slowly licks the head...... and LOOK me right in the eyes.!!.. wah Bway ta Han!!... Switch to 69 and gave her a DOG-Licking job. She moan like as if i got a 10CM tongue!!...
Slowly we switch back and Slowly... she went on top and ride me..... it was slow.... and yet, i can feel her pussy clamping my dick..... i grad her tits and lick and suck..... nice... not really pinkish... but swee......
wah really shiok liao.... switch to standing as she stand againest the wall.....we were frenching all the way.........
and switch back to missionary...... pump and pump.. and i quicken my movements...... i can hear her moans getting louder.... and look at her and say... sure or not???... then she told me.. " WO MEN YI QI LAI!!"
(Lets cum together)!!!
Wah... Pump liao..... and my 1st drip of sweat drip onto her tits..... i lick it back... and pump..

YAO LAI LE!!!........... i said... she grab my waist... and her moans get louder..... LAI le!!!... She hold me even tighter!!....
EEERrrhhhh!!!!...... i CUM!!..... she gave a out a loud moan... and HUG me as i am her husband! !.... french me for the next 2-3mins and NEARLY SUCK my tongue out!!!!!!..
Wah SHIOK!!!.. i feel as if 1KG of SPERM get Squeeze out from my LAN PAs!!!
I fell.. and lie beside her...
She play with my sweat... and smile.... sheess.... i really felt loved !!!!!...
Slowly... we wash up... and she still looks very happy..... we wear our clothes and she kiss me again and ask me when i will be back!!..

Tomorrow???

So, left the room... Okt Tommy ask me, Ok Bo!...
Swee lah!... i am now a SEXTISFIED MAN!!!.... THANKS MAN!

ZU ER ( Cat150) Lorong 14

Looks 6.5 ( she is actually quite chubby , but not yet till FAT)

Figure ( as i said.... chubby)

BBBJ 7.0 ( Slow... but seductive)

FJ 7.0 Slow..... but her acting skills, number 1 yet again...

OVERALL!!!... I LOVE HER MAN!!!!.. 1 of the very few girls whom i manage to cum every time i try.!!

Konkek Johnson
03-05-2005, 10:35 AM
ZU ER ( Cat150) Lorong 14

OVERALL!!!... I LOVE HER MAN!!!!.. 1 of the very few girls whom i manage to cum every time i try.!![/QUOTE]

wah bro. u make me gian on a tues morning lei. read the part 3 now i am going thru my dbs account :D . Gian FR bro. Must call tommy soon to book her. haiz...payday seem so far away. Will try to meet up soon bro.

Konkek Johnson
04-05-2005, 01:18 AM
earlier this evening ..went to 1612. met up with bro king. bonked Lily (cat 150). great service. now very tired. FR in the morning after :D . hmmm wonder how did the king's session went. the WL looked damn solid. got front got back. :rolleyes:

Konkek Johnson
04-05-2005, 04:37 PM
I like girls who smile. Yah …yah… I know there’s better uses for lips. But beside sucking our nipples and dicks, the quintessential use should be the SMILE ! I will simply melt if the girl has a sweet smile. Hard on …maybe. But melt definitely. Where is this leading to u all may ask. Great Attitude ! I always believe that with a genuine smile comes a great attitude. And that’s what came with Lily……

FR on Cat 150 Lily at GL16H12

Tues morning. Back to work after the long weekend. Si beh sianz. Checked SBF for any activities. Read a very gian FR by Adez. 5 fucks in a day. KNN this bro got loads of steam. Brother ran a train on all em hos’ . Morning morning kena hard on. So I decided to go down to 1612 and release some steam myself. Maybe can even get to meet the King! So I sat counting the hours away……

6pm. Yahoo. Work ended. Time to head down to Gloryland. Grabbed my buddy Angkong25
and took a bus to the east. In the bus we were just sizing the female crowd. Nothing looked interesting. Suddenly two stops down the road, I girl that I knew got on the bus. A family friend someone. KNN. Cannot remember where she stay somemore. Chatted with her and she asked me where I am going. I quickly told her meeting RSM at Fatty Weng for dinner. She said she is getting down somewhere around there. Chia lat liaoz. Eventually she got down at the bus stop outside gl16. Nabae. Next bus stop sure walk until siao liao. Bo pian lah. See see look look lor.

Walk until finally reach 1612. Sweating like hell. The weather has been really unkind lately. All the more must release. Went inside and was welcomed by Tommy with big smiles. Friendly fella lah he. Saw two bros playing chess. Testing my luck I enquired “Are u CuntKing” . Kena Arty liaoz. “Wah come in already look for CuntKing” was the reply. Pai sei man. But I persevered and ask the question to another bro. He pointed to another bro behind. Finally in the company of greatness, I shook his hand. We chatted for a while, of cos, about fuckolgy. Then Tommy asked what will whet my appetite tonite. I told the magic man I just want good service. He said he will get the right one for me. While waiting chatted somemore with bro king. Got to know abit more about the place. I am still very new to this environment. Then the door opened. I saw a slender figure walk thru. As she went over to Tommy to sign in, all I saw was that ass. Wah lan nae. This one must doggy liaoz. Tommy signalled me over. At the same time another one walked in. The body solid. In front got. At the back also got. Must be bro King’s. He’s a hard man to please! Must find out the name. Well back to my one. Found out the name was Lily. She led me through the hall to the room without looking back. I was following her ass sashaying left and rite. My brother too like a dowsing stick was following her like a opposite pole on a magnet. At the door she turn and smiled at me while opening the door. She was not a looker. But I felt SERVICE all over her smile.

Once inside she started to chat with me whilst stripping. She is well conversant in English and Malay. 29 yrs old with a slender body. Tall. I dun know how to measure breast but can grab one. But her bra cup looked bigger than the breast size. Well it doesn’t matter. She was chatting about how she needs to lose wait. And she was very funny. Cracking jokes with me and laughing at mine. Comfortable presence. Good for sex!! She then invited me into the shower. She washed my dick quite thoroughly, inspecting it. She complemented I had a very clean dick. I said why thank you. This means u gotta blow me much better rite? She smiled and smacked my brother playfully. Very naughty she said. I at this moment mari kita until siao already. This CB brother of mine cannot control one. Then she clean the rest of my body and my arse too (yay!! AR…my fav) Once done I towelled myself outside and laid on the bed waiting for her. Once she’s out she got on all fours and slowly crept towards me with a cfm look. Then she took out her tongue and got near my nipples. Her bush brushing on my thighs and her cfm look was heightening my sexations to a max. she slowly came to my nipples and started to suck. Slowly she licked in small circles and move all the way up on my neck. She ran a few circles and came and met me on my lips. We locked lips for the first time and kissed like lovers. It felt so genuine. This girl was good lah. Then started to French on her initiation. Kissing each other hungrily I started to find her pussy and started to twirl her clit. She started to give out soft moans. Then she slowly proceeded back to nipples and suck somemore.( Just to quickly mention her total catbath lasted at least 20 mins. I was being licked to heaven.) the she went to my belly button and started working there. My toes were stretched to the maximum liao. I was saying my thanks to Tommy for arranging this sexxion. I was getting more and more from my each and every visit to GL. After touring the belly region she started descending towards my bro. She gave a good suck and started to lick the shaft up and down. The she pushed her tongue into my scrotum and gave a good scrubbing. Then she told me to raise both my legs up. AR coming up. She licked my ass hole thoroughly and my perineum too. Then she travelled with her tongue from my butt crack , treading finely on the P-Area, to my sack …then my shaft and she finally swallowed my dick. Up and down she sucked la. I just lay back with my hand on my head looking at the mirrors on the ceiling. Beats anything. Her suction was strong and well timed. And every time she reach my head she give an extra suck and something else I cannot describe. All I hear was a POP sound. But it felt GOOD!! Sucking for a while she slowly moved down my right leg tonguing here and there and she reached my toes. She kissed lightly …blowing through each little piggy as she went to my biggest toe. Then she started sucking my toe. Wah lan nae. Shiok ballz!! Then she took the left one and suck. She then slowly worked her way up back to my left nipple and started to french me again. We kissed for a while and I bit her lips gently. She in retun bit me back. It was actually quite funny and we stopped everything and laughed hugging each other.

She then got up and took the CD. During the laugh the didi went down liaoz. She saw my didi and she said “wah ur brudder needs constant attention huh? Few seconds never touch u he turun already”. With that she sensually stroked my dick and slipped the CD on and started blowing again. Then she told me to finger her G-spot. I was stunned. Normal day already cannot find Mr G. My mind was cloudy now how to find. I just went for her clit and started rubbing it softly and steadily. She started to moan more. The I couldn’t take it. I told her to sit on me. She climbed onto my dick slowly and her pussy gulfed in my manhood. She just sat there waiting for her vagina to expand. It was abit tight. I could feel her warmness thru my CD. Then she started to ride. She had a sort of dreamy eyes now and slowly she edged closer to me and we started kissing and fucking at the same time. She increased the tempo and she raised up throwing her hair back. I grabbed he hips and fucked her fast. Then realising my wanting to cum in doggy I slowed down and told her to change position. She went on her 4s and I started to kiss her svelte back. Then I position my dick near her hole and with a swift thrust I entered her. She let out a sharp gasp. Then I started pumping her ass. Looking at the mirror was a big turn on. Her ass on my groin was being flinged up and down at a monstrous pace. She was saying something real horny in Malay…..i did not concentrate on finding the money. I just wanted to fuck her hard and come in her. Within a few minutes my rocks lifted off and I came in the CD. My back was arched as I squirted into the confinements of the rubber.
I was shagged after the shagging. We just relax like that for a few secs…my dick in her cunt. Then I lay down and she cleaned me up. Resting on the bed, she carried my leg and put on her thighs and started to massage whilst talking. She is a very chatty person. We were talking about her hometown. She was a Penang girl and I like Penang food. I guess u bros know how this conversation went. Whilst talking nicely, RSM called my hp. She tu lan liaoz. She say very hungry waiting for me. No choice la! Said very sorry to Lily and went to shower. She came and help me wash up. We kissed in the shower for a while and my didi was quickly responding. I stopped and quickly got out and towelled myself dry and changed clothes. Waited for her to come out and change and we left the room together. Went over to Tommy and paid and I left the joint. I will end by saying that beauty is skin deep. Service is what at the end matters. And Lily’s service was very good. An excellent recommendation by Tommy. Rtf a definite…..but I still interested in the one bro King hantam….. :rolleyes:

cuntking
04-05-2005, 05:45 PM
Well bro, nice meeting you too...... that gal is one of my regular gals, never fail but you better not try .... the way you write FR, it will be 10 pages long and the Q for her will be 10 years long .... ha ha ha

earlier this evening ..went to 1612. met up with bro king. bonked Lily (cat 150). great service. now very tired. FR in the morning after :D . hmmm wonder how did the king's session went. the WL looked damn solid. got front got back. :rolleyes:

cuntking
04-05-2005, 05:46 PM
I'm back again with my short Frs on this gal carol (2220 if I'm not wrong).

Today feeling horny intend to get Pinky before she leave but was told by Tommy that I was late as she have officially retire so ask him about the new gals and told me Miyaki and Carol can try and Super not my type so tell him which one come take which one and so come Carol............

Looks: 5/10(when she first came in but after mission 7/10)
Body: 8/10 (similar body size as Pinky but plumer)
Breasts: 8/10 (big soft C cup)
BBBJ: 9.5/10 (Action start in the bath with full tubo suction power)
FJ: 8/10 (many positions with lots of "oh yeah baby")

RTF: She will be the replacement of Pinky in term of size and service!

angkong25
04-05-2005, 05:47 PM
Well bro, nice meeting you too...... that gal is one of my regular gals, never fail but you better not try .... the way you write FR, it will be 10 pages long and the Q for her will be 10 years long .... ha ha ha

Well tat the way he is... q long long... lan jiao also long long...CK... Nice knowing u ...Interesting person

Konkek Johnson
04-05-2005, 05:59 PM

share leh bro king...i promise to write only 8 pages... :D ... whats the name? :p

zyxel01
04-05-2005, 06:18 PM
Who is that gal you got? Li Wen or Ada?

Cheers!
zyxel

zyxel01
04-05-2005, 06:19 PM
share leh bro king...i promise to write only 8 pages... :D ... whats the name? :p
Bro, next time ask Tommy immediately. Or check the log-in book.

Cheers!
zyxel

norigo77
04-05-2005, 10:42 PM
Who is that gal you got? Li Wen or Ada?

Cheers!
zyxel
No lah, he got Blue Ocean... ;)

Konkek Johnson
05-05-2005, 12:41 AM

:D ... time for my pen to flow...

zyxel01
05-05-2005, 12:33 PM

Hmm.... another gal I thought of trying last time, but forgot about her whenever I am at HQ.

My targets:
1. Bai Xue
2. Blue Ocean
3. Jolin
4. Civic
5. ....

Cheers!
zyxel

shan
05-05-2005, 01:10 PM
blue ocean do not think hv big boobs!, service excellent ... do not think bro king's fav gal ... ;)

i tried her before, for no reason did not call her after that ... no chemistry hahaha ... she can blow you out!

norigo77
05-05-2005, 11:02 PM
:D ... time for my pen to flow...
Great. And btw, in case you are wondering who I am, I'm the guy whom cuntking asked to go Bkk with him so that he will not get lost and lonely there. Bwahaha.

norigo77
05-05-2005, 11:08 PM
Hmm.... another gal I thought of trying last time, but forgot about her whenever I am at HQ.

My targets:
1. Bai Xue
2. Blue Ocean
3. Jolin
4. Civic
5. ....

Cheers!
zyxel
I only have one target. Fired all the rest of my past regulars liao. Bwahahaha.

cuntking
06-05-2005, 02:10 AM
bro angkong, nice meeting you too .... how you know his lan jiao also long long :confused: ...... you then very interesting but sorry I not interested to know, I recommend you bro doomas .... ha ha ha

Well tat the way he is... q long long... lan jiao also long long...CK... Nice knowing u ...Interesting person

cuntking
06-05-2005, 02:14 AM
bro johnson, dun tell you leh .... ke ke ke :p

share leh bro king...i promise to write only 8 pages... :D ... whats the name?

cuntking
06-05-2005, 02:17 AM
Hmmmm ... bro shah your standard very high hor ........ Blue Ocean not big enough for you .... then you better stick to the Mother of GL cows, BoBo ..... give you tips, T say she start work today (friday)..... moo moo

blue ocean do not think hv big boobs!, service excellent ... do not think bro king's fav gal ... ;)

i tried her before, for no reason did not call her after that ... no chemistry hahaha ... she can blow you out!

cuntking
06-05-2005, 02:19 AM
Wow bro zyxel, you top 3 I tried all in the last 2 weeks .... will remind you the next time at HQ

My targets:
1. Bai Xue
2. Blue Ocean
3. Jolin
4. Civic
5. ....

Cheers!
zyxel

cuntking
06-05-2005, 02:57 AM
Attention all brothers, there had been a slient recall for all brothers under the codename: SAF . Sammyboy . GL.

Can all brothers under under these code names who have recieve my sms/PM/emails, please bring you weapons and ammo to fall in at HQ at the stated date and time. Combat ration will be issued on first come first served.

Those who did not receive the activation but are interested to meet other bros from this thread please PM me.

shan
06-05-2005, 05:13 AM
hahaha bro ah dez ... not really true ... i may be a sucker for looks!!! ...
BTW, BoBo do not take other races!!!

i am much interested in sammi1, (big boobs) most of the time can not catch her ...

Hmmmm ... bro shah your standard very high hor ........ Blue Ocean not big enough for you .... then you better stick to the Mother of GL cows, BoBo ..... give you tips, T say she start work today (friday)..... moo moo

zyxel01
06-05-2005, 02:02 PM
Wow bro zyxel, you top 3 I tried all in the last 2 weeks .... will remind you the next time at HQ
Sir yes sir! Will try my best to be there.

Cheers!
zyxel

Konkek Johnson
06-05-2005, 02:36 PM
Great. And btw, in case you are wondering who I am, I'm the guy whom cuntking asked to go Bkk with him so that he will not get lost and lonely there. Bwahaha.

it was good to meet u also bro....sorry didnt talk much that day....quite shy lah :p

new_cummer
06-05-2005, 04:13 PM
Attention all brothers, there had been a slient recall for all brothers under the codename: SAF . Sammyboy . GL.

Can all brothers under under these code names who have recieve my sms/PM/emails, please bring you weapons and ammo to fall in at HQ at the stated date and time. Combat ration will be issued on first come first served.

Those who did not receive the activation but are interested to meet other bros from this thread please PM me.
Walao eh...u call that SILENT!!! Looks more like an OPEN MOB!!! hehehe :D

Huh!!!....Combat Ration??? Those left over from your last ICT??? hahaha

Must take IPPT or not??? Hahaha :p

norigo77
06-05-2005, 09:44 PM
Must take IPPT or not??? Hahaha :p
Must! IPPT will be conducted thru 5 stations:

1) Shower
2) BBBJ
3) AR
4) FJ
5) Frenching

Max time allowed is 45min to complete everything. IF CIM at station 2 gain additional 5 pts. If do R at station 4 deduct 5 pts. If cannot get the girl to do station 5.... INSTANT FAILURE!

Those who get gold and silver standards will get to eat the top-grade combat ration.
Those who just pass will eat the leftovers.
Those who fail will have to go for RT conducted by bro Cuntking. :D

gigantor
06-05-2005, 09:48 PM

wow siao liao. mobilisation. Shit. Sure slim down liao.... :D

Konkek Johnson
07-05-2005, 10:15 AM
will be signing roll call at 6.30 pm SIR!

Druids
07-05-2005, 02:46 PM

long time no see u do such big scale silent mob liao ..... muz be ho liao ...

Bomb
07-05-2005, 06:39 PM
I swear i juz got back from a real open mob :mad:
waste time,money

rather join u bros for this type of mob :p

angkong25
07-05-2005, 11:26 PM
bro angkong, nice meeting you too .... how you know his lan jiao also long long :confused: ...... you then very interesting but sorry I not interested to know, I recommend you bro doomas .... ha ha ha

Well, kenna suan again.... oei..... LOL

Ah Dez
09-05-2005, 04:58 PM

Lim Pay today PUA PAY!.... sick.... :(

Ah Dez
09-05-2005, 05:00 PM
Must! IPPT will be conducted thru 5 stations:

1) Shower
2) BBBJ
3) AR
4) FJ
5) Frenching

Max time allowed is 45min to complete everything. IF CIM at station 2 gain additional 5 pts. If do R at station 4 deduct 5 pts. If cannot get the girl to do station 5.... INSTANT FAILURE!

Those who get gold and silver standards will get to eat the top-grade combat ration.
Those who just pass will eat the leftovers.
Those who fail will have to go for RT conducted by bro Cuntking. :D

Die liao... then i go RT lor....

Konkek Johnson
10-05-2005, 12:55 PM
Hi bro King.....thanks for the invite. had a good time eating and hanging out. should do this more often....

cuntking
12-05-2005, 05:53 PM
No pro brother .... where is ang? put us areoplane .... must ask him "take order" - report HQ every hour .... ke ke ke

Hi bro King.....thanks for the invite. had a good time eating and hanging out. should do this more often....

cuntking
12-05-2005, 05:55 PM
bro druids, long time no hear no see, you still ho with football?

Yes lah, we all very ho .... just the last 5 weeks everyweek got bro "tio" so have a mini celebration lor

long time no see u do such big scale silent mob liao ..... muz be ho liao ...

Konkek Johnson
12-05-2005, 05:56 PM
No pro brother .... where is ang? put us areoplane .... must ask him "take order" - report HQ every hour .... ke ke ke

Ang report sick ah.... :D

cuntking
12-05-2005, 05:57 PM
Sick still got cum, you are the BEST .... so did you see stars :)

Lim Pay today PUA PAY!.... sick.... :(

cuntking
12-05-2005, 05:58 PM
Wah liao, must put him through our SAF tradition "terrorist" ICT then he sure fit fit, no horse run.

Ang report sick ah.... :D

angkong25
12-05-2005, 06:00 PM

awol....sorry commander...dun like tat leh...next one will be there.... :eek:

ICT ar..dun remind me of tat leh...OCT going in liao... i hate tat.....tat time maybe got more time to report hq...haha...

cuntking
12-05-2005, 06:02 PM
Next one ...... I also dun noe when, you better report to HQ and tell Tommy you want take "terrorist", see you fit or not first.

awol....sorry commander...dun like tat leh...next one will be there.... :eek:

angkong25
12-05-2005, 06:05 PM
Next one ...... I also dun noe when, you better report to HQ and tell Tommy you want take "terrorist", see you fit or not first.

ok lah..one of these days, go down report to CSM tommy, ask him to give chance....Will bring KJ to go down and report... he ready for the next phrase of attack....

Konkek Johnson
13-05-2005, 10:48 AM
ok lah..one of these days, go down report to CSM tommy, ask him to give chance....Will bring KJ to go down and report... he ready for the next phrase of attack....

ICT...what is that...can eat one meh!!! :D NExt Phase....to tak e a dip in the Blue Ocean....will i find an oyster???

cuntking
13-05-2005, 12:50 PM
Oyster I not sure but make sure you don't eat 'kang kong' if not after your swim, you legs weak ... ke ke ke

ICT...what is that...can eat one meh!!! :D NExt Phase....to tak e a dip in the Blue Ocean....will i find an oyster???

cuntking
13-05-2005, 12:51 PM
K hope to catch up with you guys at HQ ...... bro KJ always READY to attack one lah ... ke ke ke

angkong25
13-05-2005, 12:58 PM
K hope to catch up with you guys at HQ ...... bro KJ always READY to attack one lah ... ke ke ke

He giam blue ocean..keep making noise...better dun disappoint him..LOL..cheers :D

Konkek Johnson
13-05-2005, 01:47 PM

i everyday ever ready......knn toto neber tio...oh not today i go swim swim liaoz...

Konkek Johnson
13-05-2005, 01:48 PM
He giam blue ocean..keep making noise...better dun disappoint him..LOL..cheers :D

Blue eyes!
Baby's got blue eyes
Like a deep blue sea
on a vlue blue day.....

wah sing until kena blue balls... :eek:

cuntking
14-05-2005, 12:28 PM
But I dun noe if Blue Ocean gum him .... better check with T

cuntking
14-05-2005, 12:29 PM
I tot you every second also ready to fire ....... nvm today tio 4D lor ..... HUAT AH!

i everyday ever ready......knn toto neber tio...oh not today i go swim swim liaoz...

thaiboy
14-05-2005, 07:24 PM
Blue eyes!
Baby's got blue eyes
Like a deep blue sea
on a vlue blue day.....

wah sing until kena blue balls... :eek:

wah......agent19 freeze....u are under arrest kekekekekek sorry bro cuntking for haijack......up u 6 pt first....... :D opps sorry will up once power back...

Konkek Johnson
14-05-2005, 11:46 PM
wah......agent19 freeze....u are under arrest kekekekekek sorry bro cuntking for haijack......up u 6 pt first....... :D opps sorry will up once power back...

yay....up 6 points again.... :D

Konkek Johnson
14-05-2005, 11:48 PM
But I dun noe if Blue Ocean gum him .... better check with T

thanks for the advice bro...i will sure check with him.... :)

Druids
15-05-2005, 08:42 PM
bro druids, long time no hear no see, you still ho with football?

Yes lah, we all very ho .... just the last 5 weeks everyweek got bro "tio" so have a mini celebration lor

yes but after staying 1 yr in malaysia ... betting RM thru bookies at the other side .... came back after CNY when my local bookie booked out from hotel changi ... wanted to catch u for kopi but lost my hp before i went malaysia ... see when free catch up catch up abit ...

cuntking
25-05-2005, 04:25 AM
Wah, you bet untill Malaysia ...... well I just back from BKK ,,,,, see you at HQ lah

yes but after staying 1 yr in malaysia ... betting RM thru bookies at the other side .... came back after CNY when my local bookie booked out from hotel changi ... wanted to catch u for kopi but lost my hp before i went malaysia ... see when free catch up catch up abit ...

Konkek Johnson
26-05-2005, 09:22 AM
yo bro CK....welcome back...how was bkk

cuntking
26-05-2005, 12:59 PM
It was great, read my posts

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=36214&page=62&pp=15

but I miss bbbj and GL 150 service..... going later you know :D

yo bro CK....welcome back...how was bkk

Konkek Johnson
26-05-2005, 01:01 PM
It was great, read my posts
but I miss bbbj and GL 150 service..... going later you know :D

haiz....this week cannot visit tommy....gotta follow my usual once a month fuck crew to chk out a new HC....budget busted liaoz.... :D

cuntking
02-06-2005, 03:19 AM
You find any cows? must let me know hor .... ke ke ke

haiz....this week cannot visit tommy....gotta follow my usual once a month fuck crew to chk out a new HC....budget busted liaoz.... :D

cuntking
02-06-2005, 03:20 AM
I'm back again with my short Frs on this gal Yan Zi (2837).

Today very free and feeling horny so head down to Tommy place with few name in mind so ask him about Queen, Celine, Blue Ocean, Dolphin and the new gal by the name of Mi Mi all not working or not here yet(maybe I'm early was there at about 1230hr) then he ask how about Yan Zi as good as Celine so tell him Ok! After waited for about 10min here come Yan Zi........................

Looks: 8/10(SYT with a slutty look)
Body: 8/10 (34B-23-35)
Breasts: 8/10 (quite a hand full)
BBBJ: 9.5/10 (Full tubo suction power almost CIM but must tahan for Fj)
FJ: 8/10 (lots of moan)

RTF: Yes! Like what Tommy say as good as Celine.

Konkek Johnson
02-06-2005, 09:01 AM
You find any cows? must let me know hor .... ke ke ke

nothing up to ur standard la.....tits wise maybe...follow this thread...

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=37752

cuntking
04-06-2005, 01:01 AM
Hummm ... face 5.9 ... is she very old ... tell me more at HQ lah

nothing up to ur standard la.....tits wise maybe...follow this thread...

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=37752

cuntking
04-06-2005, 01:03 AM
Today as usual feeling horny so head down to Tommy place intend to get Mimi call before reaching his place to confirm if she's working and YES! she working so rush down to his place and was told have to wait about 20min so waiting started. After waited for about 30min Tommy came over say her house forget to inform the house she in and she have cross over to another guy !Then tommy ask if I want to have Blue Ice just come back today so after asking for afew more not working gals settle for Blue Ice so here come the Frs........................

Looks: 5/10(Not a good looking gal but Ok! la)
Body: 8/10 (She have a very good skin very smooth)
Breasts: 8/10 (Quite small abt 32A)
BBBJ: 8.5/10 (Good skill)
FJ: 8.5/10 (Very GF feeling)

RTF: Yes! Can chick with her.

Konkek Johnson
04-06-2005, 03:31 AM
Hummm ... face 5.9 ... is she very old ... tell me more at HQ lah

roger that

ming
07-06-2005, 04:00 AM
Hello bro cuntking, how u getting on? Got miss me??? :D Going to be daddy soon? :p

angkong25
08-06-2005, 10:29 PM

Finally, i find it... wahahah.... :D

Dolphin here i come... hmmmm... cannot tahan lah... :mad:

KJ blue ocean, AK swim with Dolphin... wat a wonderful world....

cuntking
17-06-2005, 01:22 AM
So have you guys go to swim with the Dolphin in the deep Blue Ocean??

Finally, i find it... wahahah.... :D

Dolphin here i come... hmmmm... cannot tahan lah... :mad:

KJ blue ocean, AK swim with Dolphin... wat a wonderful world....

angkong25
17-06-2005, 10:11 AM
So have you guys go to swim with the Dolphin in the deep Blue Ocean??

Soon, pay day will be going.. hope i won/t be disappointed...her look unbelieveable yummy... i like... :D

Zepil99
17-06-2005, 03:53 PM
thought Dolphine is still on her 1 month break. had her 1 day before she went back at Tommy

17-06-2005, 05:28 PM
thought Dolphine is still on her 1 month break. had her 1 day before she went back at Tommy
She back got her yesterday at HQ here my Fr on her:

Look:7.5/10 (Sweet looking gal)
Body: 9/10 (she really know how to maint her body as goo as when I first saw her 3 years ago)
Boobs: 10/10 (Big frim 34C that match her body size and the best pair of boobs I have ever since I cheong GL)
Bbbj: 9.5/10 (Love the long deep thoart warm feeling)
Ar: 6/10 (she not very good in this)
Fj: 9/10 (Like to do her doggie the feeling of attacking her 34C from behind was GOOD)
Service attitude: 10/10 (She have a very very good service attitude so far the best I had in GL)
RTF: Yes! why not with a gal who have such a high level of service.

angkong25
17-06-2005, 05:31 PM
Service attitude: 10/10 (She have a very very good service attitude so far the best I had in GL)
RTF: Yes! why not with a gal who have such a high level of service.

Like tat, how could i miss tat .... :D

17-06-2005, 09:22 PM
Like tat, how could i miss tat .... :D
This gal DIE DIE MUST TRY at least one time! But like what I us to say one man meat may be another man poison, good to me may be bad to you!

cuntking
20-06-2005, 01:30 AM
bro 5931, you sure ...... how cum I did not try her ... mustcheck with Tommy.

Boobs: 10/10 (Big frim 34C that match her body size and the best pair of boobs I have ever since I cheong GL)

20-06-2005, 12:47 PM
bro 5931, you sure ...... how cum I did not try her ... mustcheck with Tommy.
That's what she say when I ask her you have a nice boobs what size are they. :D

Konkek Johnson
21-06-2005, 05:02 PM
FR on An An (Part 1)

Yesterday. Rec’d activation from Pioneer Cheongster (PC) and bro AK for a seamlessly normal dinner. As usual the topic during dinner lined towards ….what else…bonking. Payday in 2 days time. Had some money but haiz….cock started getting real itchy. PC wanted to hook some street walking PRCs. So off to Paradise City we went. Rollin in PC’s 5.0 we were scopin the chickadees. Parked at GL6 and started foot patrol. Saw lotsa of PRCs and after abt 30 mins I saw one that I like. Tried to bargain but she kept the price at $100…price not inclusive of hotel somemore….CCB !! I told the guys. Lets drop PRC hunting as we were shooting in the dark. Lets head on to a trusted location for a sextifying bonk. PC was not soo sure. AK was contemplating Dolphin….but we decided our budget must keep for future fucking and decided on Cat80s.

1612. Home. HQ. Tommy welcomed us with a genuine smile. He asked me how come very late. I told him cock was itchy and needed some good servicing. I asked for Xiaotian but she was unavailable. Jessica ? Boh Ti! Tommy smiled and assuringly told us dun worry….he will sort us out. Within minutes the first WL came. Bro AK checked with me and PC…we told him to go first (most times he takes very long….). Then came the next. I signalled PC. He say dun want. Choosy bastard! I no problem one. So I went. She let me into the aisle as I watched her ass sashaying in front of me. Initial tension always lah. But once in, she asked me whether I understand Malay. I said yes…and Mandarin E-thian E-thian….Hokkien .. Eh Sai Kong Tam Poh. She started to laugh. I immediately relaxed breaking the ice.

We started to strip. Her body not say THAT happening …..but all was proportionate. Not up Bro CK’s alley tho….Not Enuff MILK!! LOL ! But her skin was nice and smooth. I think I now can identify my fetishes. CIM is definitely my main and the other is Skin. I love smooth skin. So YUM! I reached forward to stroke her skin. She was bemused and gave me a ? look. I told her that I like her skin….so smooth. She smiled and led me into the shower. In the shower , her friendliness continued. We chatted while she cleaned my knob. Very thoroughly and at the same time she checked my dick. I always like this part. Maybe it’s the security that gives me from the WL’s part of checking each and every cock that is devoured by their pussies. Or maybe it’s the simple “You got a very clean cock” remark that I never fail to get that sets my pride. Either way…it makes me happy. I can also see her professionalism fro entertaining my request on having cold water. Some gals dun like cold water especially in the nite. She was so accommodating. Ting Ting… points scored there. I was happy that so far so good. Tommy the man. Then she ask me to turn around and started to clean my arse….and the hole…. Yes bros…..AR Mania…..The smackdown on my Arsetown. I am beginning to like it too.

to be cont'd

Konkek Johnson
21-06-2005, 05:03 PM
FR on An An (Part 2)

cont'd

Out I stepped to towel myself dry. She washed herself and came out. We both went to the bed. She rolled some toilet paper to accommodate her cat bath cleanups. I lie happily facing upwards looking at the monster lying on the bed. Then An An told me to lie facing downwards. I did as she told me. And then came the SHOT! What followed next was one of the best Catbaths I ever received (dunno abt the future yet). She started to scale from my back of the neck then towards my both ear lobes and then back toward the neck. All this while with the slurpin sound effects. KNNz. My brudder immediately mari kita. Dam strong somemore! Then she lawn mowed my entire back sending millions of electric buzzes all over my body. Buay tahan…but damn shiok. The she reached my ass cheeks. My dick was raging so hard I swore I could have broke through the mattress. And for a fact, she was very slow and thorough. I really felt the worth of my money with the catbath. She kissed all over my cheeks and proceeded downwards on my legs. The knee pit area is very sensitive loh. Waahh!!! I keep pressing my groin into the mattress squirming and moaning. The she came back up from the other leg and she spread my cheeks. I held my breath for a moment. I could feel her breath as her mouth approach my rear entrance. Then she started flicking the sides of the anus slowly and gently. I stretched out my legs in erotic pleasure. The she tongue fucked my arse gently. I already knew the feeling. But each time it happens I completely lost myself like it’s the first time happening. Dam happening. And she is dam good with her tongue. Slow and steady. Never rushing. The back portion took at least 10 mins.

Then she flipped me to my front. I complimented her on her Tongue-Fu. She accepted it graciously and started to attack my nipples. My cock still up was trying to inch upwards with every flick . her soft moans were driving me while. She traversed across my front torso and reached to my scrotum. She sucked and licked and polished both my balls well. It felt damn good. Then she started to dot punch her tongue on my rock hard mast. Poking and poking sending tiny shocks making me squirm non stop. The with a swoop, she took my engorged dick into her mouth. She kept it in her mouth and used her saliva to play with her tongue. She used her tongue to polish my dick head for a while My dickhead was numb liaoz. Then she started to suck softly and the sensations came back. Solid lah! I started to moan in shiokness. Hearing my moan she started to suck harder and harder. I controlled not to come and rather to enjoy this excellent blow. Then she stopped and capped me. She told me to get up. I thot missionary position. But then she told me to put my knees in btwn her body and bring my dick into her mouth. Woohoo. Can’t imagine this bros! She slowly guided me and told me to put my palm against the wall. Then she started to suck. I was getting higher see myself mouth fucking this chick. Then I started to take control and thrust my dick into her mouth. Macam blue film lah. With each thrust her head went backwards. Her moaning got louder .We went at it for at least another 5 mins and I felt that familiar feeling building from my balls. As I didn’t know whether can CIM and I thought give the WL some respect. So I stopped and told her to ride me. Once she got on me, I started to ride her hard and fast and within 5 mins I came. She went to clean herself while I lay like a satisfied pig wallowing in mud. Then she called me to be cleaned. She did her thorough wash and clean again. Then we got dressed and talked abit. Then we made our way to the counter. I paid Tommy and thanked him for his choice. He gave me the all knowing wink. He tha MAN !

In the corner I saw bro AK sitting down looking shagged after his shaggedelic session. He will write his FR soon la….we must make him…lol…waited a while and PC came out. We all had a good time. Thanks to 1612

Name : An An
Looks:6/10
Body: 6.5/10 (a bit of fat at tummy)
Boobs:dunno (sorry i'm dumb at this)
CatBath: 9/10
BBBJ: 8/10 (great sound effect)
AR: 8.5/10 (Know where to attack all the sensitive parts..)
FJ: 7.7/10 (
RTF: YES... (very accommodating and friendly)

A DEFINATE CAT80 RECOMMENDATION

Frankiestine
22-06-2005, 10:25 AM
FR on An An (Part 2)

wow bro Konkek u really wrote an outstanding steamy FR on AnAn congrats, can practically visualize the whole event...of course put myself in place of you lah... :D but the age of An An, I am quite surprise that for her age she already in CAT80....always thought CAT 80 mostly late 20s or 30s....

Konkek Johnson
22-06-2005, 10:51 AM
wow bro Konkek u really wrote an outstanding steamy FR on AnAn congrats, can practically visualize the whole event...of course put myself in place of you lah... :D but the age of An An, I am quite surprise that for her age she already in CAT80....always thought CAT 80 mostly late 20s or 30s....

thanks mong-ster for the compliments. The action is still vivid in my head. Her Tongue can bring her "places"

as for Cat80....i think becos of her looks lah. she has the typical nomadic tribal look. not the swee chio bu type..but service wise she dam +++-kong

Ah Dez
22-06-2005, 01:01 PM

Not really... depending on service and customer base..... that time... was it June.. or some girl who starts with J, work for 2 mths nia... then downgrade to cat80.
U got to ask Tommy, i kind of forgot..... losing touch with the DAYLIGHT side of Geylang.

Konkek Johnson
22-06-2005, 03:42 PM
Not really... depending on service and customer base..... that time... was it June.. or some girl who starts with J, work for 2 mths nia... then downgrade to cat80.
U got to ask Tommy, i kind of forgot..... losing touch with the DAYLIGHT side of Geylang.

Oops so paiseh..i give wrong info....lucky bro Ah Dez is around to correct this sin chiao's mistake. Bro Ah Dez!....No more vengence FR huh? It was one of the craziest shit i ever read dude! Damn Cool.....hit after hit.... u went to revelationhood after that FR.

angkong25
24-06-2005, 10:15 AM
Ok all bros, with the blessing of bro KJ, here comes my simplifield FR on Julie....

It was a tough nite tat day, with KJ wanting to try street walkers, we roam around and walk ard GL for two bloody times and just could not find one tat is gd and worth the $$$$... Look wise, yes a lot..... but service wise i dun think so... walk and we walk, and we walk all nite, decide to go for cat40 for some quick relief... knnzzzz... went to the favourite GL6H52, but business was so gd and left one pity gal there, but with the 3 of us, it was simply not possible.... wanted to wait but was told to Q.... wtf.... after walking was already full of sweat, CCBzzzzz...decided to go back hme kun, but i was not haapy leaving without leaving my siao there.... Decided to RTB.... GL16H12 to try our luck.....

Upon reaching, CBzzz the car behind was horning while we were trying to go into the carpark slot, lucky Tommy was ard to take care of it.... went in and as usual, the place was pack with bros, business was gd too..... Leave it to Tommy to arrange, " Tommy the Choice " since cake was not our choice....

After a while the 1st gal came, as usual, i was the 1st to be send off for "airport servicing"....(u will know Y)

The gal came, brief description of the gal.
Look - 7/10
Figure - small size (I like), Boobs (small) 7/10

Off we went, she walk in walking all the way to the last rm and in we went....She was very caring, ask me cold a not & i told her i was fucking hot, and came her award winning smile, she on the air-con to the blast....
Everything was SOP, but the BJ was the longest so far tat i had.... maybe due to the fact tat i din wan AR... she smile and ask me y... i told her it wasn't necessary...... As she blow, came the soft moan, and effect... listening to it, shiok leh.... somemore got mirror on top of the ceiling, can see wat going on...(hmmm.. reminded me of basic instinct) wahahahah....After the BJ was done, we went to FJ..... At first we do missionary...as usual i was lazy & din wan to chiok kan... but as i fuck her and hands went to her tits, (oh my god, it was xiao long niu selling her xiao long bao, ai yo, it was the size of my inner palm....) :eek: ,sian liao, after a few thrust my bro just fail me, hahahah, guess tat my bad habit, upon tat, she immediate do a IA remedy by doing another blowing on didi, but it din work the second time, hahahahah....lying there i just feel it was better for me to apologize to her for the didi failure.... After a hard work, she manage to get it up again.... she guide my small head into her mei mei, riding me on top.... (TAT my gal, tat wat i want.....) we ride for a gd 8 mins and i thrust her fast and hard... oppss.... can really see the pain in her face, shiok...and i cum .......lying down, she told me wow... u like it hard wan wo... i laugh and smile...din say much.....i just apologize to her again and she say...dun say sorry liao, say until i pai seh....hahaha...

After tat she gave me a massage, and went to clean up herself... after 2 mins, she ask me in and clean me upzzz..... nice and slow... she say i look young and very si boon... wah lau ar... never judge a book by its cover... wahahahah..... :D

Overall a gd fuck.....(Maybe i am too hard to please)

BJ - 7/10
AR - NIL
FJ - 7/10

Konkek Johnson
24-06-2005, 11:18 AM
Your FR always damn enjoyable to read one lah....always got some funny incident one... Solid FR dude. You owe me nothing liaoz !

" Tommy the Choice " since cake was not our choice....
very good sentence structure....its always good to see such wordplay! excellent

sian liao, after a few thrust my bro just fail me, hahahah, guess tat my bad habit, upon tat, she immediate do a IA remedy by doing another blowing on didi....
IA IA !!!! Saaaaargeeeaaannnt!!! Check Cock Clear Soldier !!!

After tat she gave me a massage,
Nbzzzz how come i never receive

angkong25
27-06-2005, 12:59 AM
Nbzzzz how come i never receive

I would rather trade the massage for yr gongfu fighting acts...wahahahaha :D

cuntking
28-06-2005, 02:17 AM
bro kj, I really must pai pai you ....... Cat 80 so long FR, I read liao like watching you party in the room ... Well done, man!

FR on An An (Part 2)

cuntking
28-06-2005, 02:22 AM
HA HA HA ............ you bloody the funny, you try to explain that to T in hokkien or chinese

Up you 7 pts!!

Upon reaching, CBzzz the car behind was horning while we were trying to go into the carpark slot, lucky Tommy was ard to take care of it.... went in and as usual, the place was pack with bros, business was gd too..... Leave it to Tommy to arrange, " Tommy the Choice " since cake was not our choice....

cuntking
28-06-2005, 02:24 AM
just came back from GL...wanted to try PRC FL but just as I was geared up for action...saw all gals running for their life...both indo and PRC and later when I walked pass GL 12, saw 1 police petrol car and AV van...and 2 PRC was caught..and 1 of the 2 was someone I had been considering for pass 2 weeks

Anyway....knowing that will not have any more FL to view...decide to proceed to Tommy's place for 150 action.

went in...asked for winnes but told me off and recommended me blue diamond who was working inside. When she came out, saw her and quite like wat I saw...but she already had another appt liao...so LL waited for another working ger inside - Miyaki.

After abt 20min, saw her and straight away on her...love her look, remind me of my 1st gf...in the room, started some small talk and when she realised tommy intro her to me, told me she has pressure...as need to perform well to satisfy me. Told her I'm those who will rtn if service is good and she replied...more pressure liao

SOP shower, no BBBJ there. On the bed...started to attack my nip, which I liked as that's my most sensitive part. Then asked me to turn and attacked my back, follow by me on doggie style where she perform AR...not too long and power so so.

back to front...catbath me thru-out my upper body, spent considerable time on my nip. BBBJ was good as told her how I wanted it to be and she really spent long time doing it...shiok.

She was blowing till i nearly wanted to cum..initially wanted to CIM but thinking waste my $$ if dun get to bonk her so asked her to stop. My turn to taste her small but cute boob and soon after, capped me and started to FJ...

Thru-out the FJ, she was playing with my nip and after the wonderful BBBJ, I nearly cannot control so asked to change to doggie...so that she got no chance to play with my nip.

After abt 10min of doggie...change back to missionery and again, she started to attack my nip...wanted to french her but not too sure she allow or not so decided not to...unless i rtn on her again.

finally cum which i was already sweating and she was panting too...spend around 10min chit chatting on the good food in KL since she was from there and I will be going in August.

Overall...a satisfying bonk...and she and winnes will be the two that I will consider when I go for 150 bonk

cheers

Ah Dez
28-06-2005, 09:30 AM
Oops so paiseh..i give wrong info....lucky bro Ah Dez is around to correct this sin chiao's mistake. Bro Ah Dez!....No more vengence FR huh? It was one of the craziest shit i ever read dude! Damn Cool.....hit after hit.... u went to revelationhood after that FR.

Nowadays.... i work noon and nites... so i only awake from 3am till morning... then only can touch the night time of GL...

yesterday went Dynasty Classic... also BO KANG TANG... sian... forget how to Sian ZhaoBo already.....

Konkek Johnson
28-06-2005, 11:33 AM
bro kj, I really must pai pai you ....... Cat 80 so long FR, I read liao like watching you party in the room ... Well done, man!

thanks bro.....i always try to remember what exactly happen and then just write....still hanging out same place at same day?

Konkek Johnson
28-06-2005, 11:35 AM
Nowadays.... i work noon and nites... so i only awake from 3am till morning... then only can touch the night time of GL..

just curious...3am...gl where where got happening ;)

angkong25
29-06-2005, 01:19 AM
HA HA HA ............ you bloody the funny, you try to explain that to T in hokkien or chinese

Well bro , guess i am the Funny AK w/ GL WL subtitled (Series of unfortunate events)...its has to be mi...... :p

Thnaks for the appreciation Bro... :D

Ah Dez
29-06-2005, 04:06 AM
just curious...3am...gl where where got happening ;)

GL is 24 hours ............. if u haven't been there at 3am... u don't know wat is the real GL like.... both day and night.

Konkek Johnson
29-06-2005, 04:35 PM
GL is 24 hours ............. if u haven't been there at 3am... u don't know wat is the real GL like.... both day and night.

Yo AK...did ya hear that....we must do OT liaoz...one of these day...must sent RSM back home

angkong25
29-06-2005, 05:35 PM
Yo AK...did ya hear that....we must do OT liaoz...one of these day...must sent RSM back home

I hear that with echo...evil calling KJ... r u ready... i guess i hve no problem on tat.....She everready to be ship back.... time & place pls..... waiting :rolleyes:

cuntking
11-07-2005, 04:34 PM
Long time never update ...... San San is back working.

cuntking
09-08-2005, 02:59 AM
bro dez sms me today say today (monday) and tomorrow, HQ closed ... I wonder if Tommy is involved in the NDP ... ke ke ke :p

CumKing
09-08-2005, 06:13 AM
I wonder if Tommy is involved in the NDP ... ke ke ke :p

He's the one shouting all the commands in the parade square. Pls tune in closely to yr TV sets...kekeke

40th row behind the PM,

CK

cuntking
10-08-2005, 01:21 AM
And you are the one that command the 21 gun salute? ke ke ke

Just realised that I have not up yr rep points for such a long time, juz did it :)

He's the one shouting all the commands in the parade square. Pls tune in closely to yr TV sets...kekeke

40th row behind the PM,

CK

CumKing
10-08-2005, 03:38 PM
Just realised that I have not up yr rep points for such a long time, juz did it

Khorb khun mahk khrab..After yr addition, now I've got such a ' sexy ' figure of 69....hahaha...

U already have an unsurpassable 2thousand plus points, do you still need any from me? Rep power already higher than Sam's...think u should be the guy in black shades 6 rows behind MM Lee last evening...hehehe :cool:

Warm Regards,

CK

Da Ming
12-08-2005, 08:51 AM
The GL joints are holding the 7th month ghost festival today

Most will be closing early tonight to attend the dinner

Can catch a glimpse of most the WLs

Should be at Lor 16 :D

HauntedSex
13-08-2005, 10:18 AM

Just realised that I have not up yr rep points for such a long time, juz did it :)

Wah... So much pt liao... how to catch up...
Long time no see bro. :)

HauntedSex

HauntedSex
13-08-2005, 10:22 AM
think u should be the guy in black shades 6 rows behind MM Lee last evening...hehehe :cool:

Warm Regards,

CK

Long time no see u,bro. In sg or LOS?
when free to lah kopi?
I was sitting at 39th row... how come never see u?... Peisay, I transparent...

7th month is here!!
HauntedSex

The_Hustler
14-08-2005, 02:42 AM

No lah, he's the one backstage wiping Rui En's sweat and licking her all wet.

And u realised u have not upped my points too?? Nabeizzz....

The Hustler

Jang5556
14-08-2005, 10:57 AM
No lah, he's the one backstage wiping Rui En's sweat and licking her all wet.

The Hustler

Bro Hustler, 300 plus points still want to up ah? I up yours you up mine lah bwhahahah

Regards

Jang

The_Hustler
15-08-2005, 05:11 AM
Bro Hustler, 300 plus points still want to up ah? I up yours you up mine lah bwhahahah

Regards

Jang

As one of ur loyal subjects during ur reign of kingdom, I upped ur points long time agooo.... u must be getting senile.. whahaha.

Miss the good ol' days. These days... everything about whoring and sex looks superficial and meaningless.

New Leaf,
The Hustler

Jang5556
15-08-2005, 10:35 PM
As one of ur loyal subjects during ur reign of kingdom, I upped ur points long time agooo.... u must be getting senile.. whahaha.

Miss the good ol' days. These days... everything about whoring and sex looks superficial and meaningless.

New Leaf,
The Hustler

Really ah? So sorry, never noticed heheheh Senile not yet but old yes heheheh

Why now so sian? Really? Thought still got a few gems or maybe just too use to the scene. Before, everything was new so there was an excitement about it. I remembered having a racing heart as I headed down to GL in anticipation of trying someone new, and as I was new, everyone of the girls was new also!! Also, the way to get info via the web. That was fantastic.

Now, just taken for granted and a little stale....or maybe you are growing out of it and are looking for more in personal life?

Reformed
Jang

Baytahan
22-08-2005, 10:10 AM
Now, just taken for granted and a little stale....or maybe you are growing out of it and are looking for more in personal life?

Reformed
Jang

So many bros going to retired...sianz man...

Baytahan

Jang5556
22-08-2005, 09:51 PM
So many bros going to retired...sianz man...

Baytahan

So should be more girls for those who are still active!! :)

Regards

Jang

zyxel01
23-08-2005, 06:19 PM
So should be more girls for those who are still active!! :)

Regards

Jang
Aiya... but the gals also retire leh....

Cheers!
zyxel

Jang5556
23-08-2005, 08:05 PM

Cheers!
zyxel

True but there are still several around who can satisfy any guy!! hey, I know if I was still around I would still be going down and would be cheering that there is less guys chasing these girls :)

Regards

Jang

zyxel01
25-08-2005, 02:35 PM
True but there are still several around who can satisfy any guy!! hey, I know if I was still around I would still be going down and would be cheering that there is less guys chasing these girls :)

Regards

Jang
But also not to forget that these gals also MIA few days, cos no guys lokking for them....

Recently went down, asked for names, either no more, or not working, or, on leave or, dun know if they are coming in..... still not enough gals....

Cheers!
zyxel

Jang5556
25-08-2005, 05:27 PM
But also not to forget that these gals also MIA few days, cos no guys lokking for them....

Recently went down, asked for names, either no more, or not working, or, on leave or, dun know if they are coming in..... still not enough gals....

Cheers!
zyxel

Terrible...will never be satisfied!!

Must lower your standards with the girls. Ang pai all the time hard to get hehehe thought you were a one sally guy :)

Regards

Jang

beachbozs
25-08-2005, 10:47 PM
just back from lor 16 house 12 nice place,first time trying as a newbies the place was n relax while waiting for your ger to arrive. :) but then waited for about 30min for the gers to arrive and she well went into the room and complain a lot about the driver send her home instead of tommy place and she finger got slam by the door a few days back. overall it will be as follow.
sorry all brothers as first time doing FR.

Looks: 6
body: 7
boobs: A
BBBJ: 5
AR: 6
FR: 6
Service: 7
RTF:yes.but never ask her for her name. :D

zyxel01
26-08-2005, 12:01 PM
Terrible...will never be satisfied!!

Must lower your standards with the girls. Ang pai all the time hard to get hehehe thought you were a one sally guy :)

Regards

Jang
Yeah... just had Sally few days back. Was really steamy sex with her. All spontaneous.... hmm.... thinking about it makes me gian again.... She now shaved her pussy and just left a small triangle just above the slit. Steam man!!!
Made it easier to lick her pussy.

BTW, I tried lowering my standard, but got disappointed after trying some cat40 and cat80.

Cheers!
zyxel

Jang5556
26-08-2005, 05:19 PM
Yeah... just had Sally few days back. Was really steamy sex with her. All spontaneous.... hmm.... thinking about it makes me gian again.... She now shaved her pussy and just left a small triangle just above the slit. Steam man!!!
Made it easier to lick her pussy.

BTW, I tried lowering my standard, but got disappointed after trying some cat40 and cat80.

Cheers!
zyxel

Hey hey, so seems like you are back in GL now? Good news. You did stop for a while cause of $$$ issues right?

Told the OKT that when I left, no worries as another guy will take my place and it seems like you hehhehe

Sally sounds good man...also sounds like you will be back to see her soon?

Guess there is a reason why some girls are Cat150 and the others are Cat80 huh?

Regards

Jang

sponge05
26-08-2005, 05:37 PM

Cheers!
zyxel

agree bro. went down this afternoon with some kakis, all my FAVs not around except CK with a long queue so got East. seems GL is no longer like it used to be or maybe i'm really bored with it already.

Jang5556
26-08-2005, 07:19 PM
agree bro. went down this afternoon with some kakis, all my FAVs not around except CK with a long queue so got East. seems GL is no longer like it used to be or maybe i'm really bored with it already.

Wah lao...you retired or not??? You mean I am the only one missing out ? bwhahahah

Regards

Jang

sponge05
26-08-2005, 09:56 PM
Wah lao...you retired or not??? You mean I am the only one missing out ? bwhahahah

Regards

Jang

hahaha.. semi retired. the feeling is no longer the same. East used to be a gal who works well with me but somehow the session feels so ordinary. the thrill & excitment is totally gone, a good sign i guess.

cheers,
sponge

Jang5556
26-08-2005, 10:13 PM
hahaha.. semi retired. the feeling is no longer the same. East used to be a gal who works well with me but somehow the session feels so ordinary. the thrill & excitment is totally gone, a good sign i guess.

cheers,
sponge

Semi retired...that is a funny one....guess even if the feeling is not there with you, still unable to stop going huh?

Got to be like me and stop totally. You keep giving in and going back, can never stop.

For me, the end was also like you, went down but a little sian. Then I realize that it was actually a habit. Did not enjoy but still kept going down.

Right now, except for this site, GL is so far away. Guess that is what 8 months cold turkey will do hehehe

Regards

Jang

sponge05
27-08-2005, 01:28 AM
Semi retired...that is a funny one....guess even if the feeling is not there with you, still unable to stop going huh?

Got to be like me and stop totally. You keep giving in and going back, can never stop.

For me, the end was also like you, went down but a little sian. Then I realize that it was actually a habit. Did not enjoy but still kept going down.

Right now, except for this site, GL is so far away. Guess that is what 8 months cold turkey will do hehehe

Regards

Jang

yup bro.. true.. it become a habit. once i got free time and CO not around, will just think of going down. anyway CO going to move around with me instead of staying put back home, so i guess there will not much chances of going again.

Jang5556
27-08-2005, 03:35 PM
yup bro.. true.. it become a habit. once i got free time and CO not around, will just think of going down. anyway CO going to move around with me instead of staying put back home, so i guess there will not much chances of going again.

Well, dun think you can always rely on CO...you might want to get another hobby.....take up tennis or something. More healthy and cheaper!!

Regards

Jang

sponge05
28-08-2005, 04:01 PM
Well, dun think you can always rely on CO...you might want to get another hobby.....take up tennis or something. More healthy and cheaper!!

Regards

Jang

agree bro.. now spending most of my free time swimming

Jang5556
28-08-2005, 06:13 PM
agree bro.. now spending most of my free time swimming

Hmmm, good....exercise, out doors....and little spending :)

sponge05
29-08-2005, 08:25 AM
Hmmm, good....exercise, out doors....and little spending :)

almost no expenses incurred.. hehehehe.. :D think now the most i spend is shopping for my CO.

Jang5556
30-08-2005, 04:03 PM
almost no expenses incurred.. hehehehe.. :D think now the most i spend is shopping for my CO.

Well, fortunately for me, my own has a good job and earns her own money so she can buy for herself bwhahahah

Regards

Jang

sponge05
30-08-2005, 04:56 PM
Well, fortunately for me, my own has a good job and earns her own money so she can buy for herself bwhahahah

Regards

Jang

hehehe.. lucky u. lucky for me things in Vietnam is not that expensive. :D

Jang5556
30-08-2005, 05:38 PM
hehehe.. lucky u. lucky for me things in Vietnam is not that expensive. :D

Yeah that is if you continue to live in Vietnam. What if you move to Singapore? :confused:

Regards

Jang

sponge05
30-08-2005, 05:41 PM
Yeah that is if you continue to live in Vietnam. What if you move to Singapore? :confused:

Regards

Jang

hahaha.. that's my worry bro. luckily that wouldn't happen until at least end next year. all the trips back to s'pore now are just short trips.

cuntking
01-09-2005, 01:44 AM
bro ghost, now 7th month you still dun find me for kopi then wait for next yr 7th month??

Wah... So much pt liao... how to catch up...
Long time no see bro. :)

HauntedSex

cuntking
01-09-2005, 01:45 AM
bro hustler, up you long long time ago ...... when my power was 1 .... ke ke ke

The Hustler

cuntking
01-09-2005, 01:49 AM
upon seeing King's FR on Dolphin, wanted to try to see wat kind of boobs made him comment so.

Not a good day today.. as Zhong Yuan festival on and most houses close half-day.. gers almost all gone. Went to Tommy's, asked for Dolphin.. gone home, AB, same too... then he recommended BoBo.. nvr tried b4, but he promised big boobs.. so went for it.

Was waiting patiently... den mobile rang.. Shit.. boss called.. wan me to go back office.. dam... not sure wat to do.. went to Tommy but he say ger on the way.. and as we were chatting.. she arrived... one look.. and I called back to say I delayed in a queue.. in the room we went

Bobo's looks were slightly above average.. but she has the build and boobs.. i love those big melons...

Action started early in the shower.. she BBBJ till I was closing my eyes.. man it was shiok... watching a volutuous ger squating in front of your lil bro and sucking away on it.

After drying.. she asked me to flip over.. .dis was the funny part.. cos she used her fingers to tease me all over.. too bad I not scared of tickles.. cos it felt like one. Almost 2-3 minutes of it.. den she started wif catbath on my back.. legs and bums... then the finger teasing continued for another 2 minutes.. before she used her massive melons to rub me down.. it was heaven. Feeling the fleshy mounds rub agains my back, bums and legs.. my lil bro steamed immediately...and not long.. finger teasing again...

Then she asked me to turn over.. might have noticed I was dozing off on the finger teasing.. heh. Then the slight catbath.. and the BBBJ.. I told her at first that I did not enjoy Assrim.. n she was smiling.. she then concentrated on my lil bro.. and I was happy again.. hips bucking slightly.. legs twitching.. it was really really REALLY SHIOK. Next she capped me.. but did not ride on me.. hmm.. first time a ger did not ride on me first... so missionary i went.. and I attacked her boobs.. which were soft.. but plentiful.. her moans started softly.. and grew louder as I increased my pace. I pressed my whole body onto hers and just used my hips to hump her.. saving energy and enjoying the intimacy.. her boobs provided some bouncy effect too.. Lol

I alternated between severa; short sharp strokes and one long hard one.. to make her sigh loudly and pant slightly. Very soon I felt a dampness on my groin area... and it encouraged me to continue... It felt like 2 crabs fucking... her legs bend and arched over my elbows.. while mine was layed out on either side of her body... and I must have done some 70+ thrusts.. before slowing down.. I was panting too.. n her moans grew sharper and louder...

When she noticed I was just laying on her to relax a bit.. she did not push me away or hurry me.. instead.. she took the time to relax too.. and even used her hands.. and legs to rub against my body... I continued to hump her in missionary for another 30+ strokes.. before she asked for doggie... hmm.. first time again.. I was always da one who requested the change.. but I guess she wanted more.

Position change.. and I humped slowly at first.. placing my hands on my hips for support.. not enough exercise lately.. sigh. I can tell she was enjoying it as her moans grew to short yelps.. and her head bucked up and down.. involuntarily... I increased the pace.. placing my hands on her bums and pulling her into me... smacking noises coming from my groin banging her bums... then... then.. I lost control.. and humped her furiously.. as I felt the animal in me rise... I gritted my teeth and my fingers dug deep into her rounded ass cheeks.. and her moans grew into sharp yelps.. her whole upper body went down onto the mattress.. after 50+ strokes of fast thrusting.. I slowed the pace abruptly... to a longing sigh emitting from her mouth... I raised up one leg.. and reached forward for her boobs.. and began a regular hump... and her grateful moans returned.

I did not last too long.. and I got my other leg up.. into a squatting position behind her.. and leaned forward.. hands still gripping her bountiful boobs.. and humped vigourously... and my climax arrived quickly... i exploded lots... and then slumped onto the bed. Bobo took her time to get up to bath.. while I.... dozed off.. lol.

After that.. she woke me up and bathed me.. and after some small talk.. we departed. I thanked Tommy for his recommendation and said "I will return."

Ratings on BoBo
Face: 6/10 (not young but not bad)
body: 8/10 (good height.. big boobs..but bums slightly smaller than boobs)
catbath: 6/10 (weak.. need improvement)
BBBJ: 8/10 (nice rthym)
AJ: I never try this... dun like da feeling
FJ: 8/10 very accomodating.. and good facial expressions n sound effects.. I think she enjoys sex.. kekeke
Frenching: none... or maybe i nvr asked
attitude: 8.5/10 very impressed
RTF: yes.. but after I try Dolphin lol

laterz

cuntking
06-11-2005, 04:20 AM
Todae went down wif one of my fd to Tommy's Place. Lotsa of gals not available, like Miki, Dolphin and SanSan. Okt then sae he intro us some big boob babes. My fd tried Shuixian, not bad looking gal. When Baiher came, quite good looking, abit like ah lian...but close up maybe look abit old.

Shower was SOP, with her pressing my back with her boobs(pink eraser-like nipples ) Her boobs should be a C, a good pair of nice boobs.Nice to hold and feel.

TCSS abit, she said shes 23 yrs old. Quite friendly. Her bj was quite long, and feel ok lahz, towards the end nearly want to cum. Then she started with riding, and then switched to missionary wif my prick still in her.

Still cant cum, then changed to doggie.Then the feeling to cum came...But then, after futher bonking her nice ass, still couldnt cum. In the end, ask her to bj n hj me. After that, i said nvr lah, cannot cum liaoz, plus she sae time is oso running up. If exceed time, need to pay double. Haha, then i apologise to her for taking much of her time and make her rush.

Face:from far very chio and ah lian, close-up ok lah
Boobs:8/10(a pair of more than handful boobs complete with pink eraser-like nipples)
Body:7/10
BJ: 7/10 long and good suction
AR: 6/10 Ok cos short time spent on it.
FJ:8/10 Accomodating, though din cum.

RTF:Maybe, see if other gals are available.
Remarks:Friendly and GJ like. OKT saes shes a Commando.

cuntking
06-11-2005, 04:28 AM
Hi Bros!!

FR on the 2 gal i went tis month

Went to Tommy place with Bro Sorin, Wanted to try theresa but tommy sae she nt available so he recommand me Shui Xian.Nt bad looking.Shower was SOP.BBBJ and AR was gd wif lots of togue action,It was done in 4 position,wif me findinf standing the best coz i feel like AV actor.After abt 20mins she mounted me wif her on top,but i cum after a while.she commented tat i had lots of cum..After tat she gave me massage n i +++ cock wif her

Face:6.5/10,Pleasent looking
Boobs:6/10, A cup wif pointed nipples
Body:6.5/10
BJ: 7/10 gd togue action
AR: 6/10 Ok
FJ:4/10 Coz i cum to fast...

cuntking
06-11-2005, 04:29 AM
Hi all.. First time posting.

Feeling boring in the sunny afternoon, give a ring to Tommy and check if Blue Diamond or Ada available. Tommy reply Ada just arrived, (tat was around 2.30pm) Cool.. I was think, fresh chicken, and drive down for my "lunch" hehe.

Upon reaching, as usual, Sitting and waiting at the black sofa , talking c**k with Tommy.

5 min later, Ada arrived.. my first impression, wtf.. how come she is different from wat some samsters had described, only her big cfm eyes matched.

We proceed to the room, shower was sop, no bbbj.. (disappointing)
I was asked to lie down, she proceed wif her catbath n followed by little effort of ar.
And the bj begin.. wow, Maybe the best part begin, I was thinking to myself.
Her suction was good , but wif the assist of HJ as well.
Minutes later, she capped me and start to rode me.
Could see her showing the cfm face, after a few riding, I ask to be on top. As I was on top, I started to lick her boobs and suddenly I sniffed a strange smell coming from her armpit.. wtf!!. .I was turned off at the moment.

So I asked for doggie (to avoid her body odour) and finally cum in missonary.

Overall.. not as good as wat some samster bro had described. Still do prefer Celine.

Looks : 6.5/10 (only er eyes kills)
Body : 7/10 (but have a patches on her back n near her arses)
AR : 5/10
Bbbj : 7.5/10 Skillful (will be better if without assist of HJ)
FJ : 6/10 (Maybe I am turned off by her body odour)
Rtf : NO, not my type of gal.

Those I have bonk : Susan (6/10), East (7/10), Celine (8.5/10), Coco (6.5/10), Baixue (7/10), OG (6.5/10) Singtel (8/10)

Next Tagret : Blue Diamond and Dolphine.

cuntking
06-11-2005, 04:30 AM
this afternoon after bonking my ktv gf, but feel not shiok enough, went down to tommy's place to look for miyaki. I just rtn on her last weekend and was hoping to try her again to release my urge completely. (did posted a FR on miyaki before)

However, when Tommy asked me who i had in mind, i told him blue diamond as i still remember her SYT look and heard from friend service not bad. However, while waiting, Tommy came over and asked me to try Juventus. Never heard before but promised me goot look and service. reluctantly on as still thinking of my SYT blue diamond.

She came in, 1st look pretty decent ger and look wise, quite goot. Inside the room, vry friendly and told me just started work 2 weeks ago.. Right now ang pai as service at least 10-12 customer / day. I went at close to 5 pm and already the 6th customer of the day.

Like the way she bathed me...very shiok feeling and licking of nipple, HJ and BBBJ inside shower. On the bed, she started on my back 1st, catbath whole body and short AR. BBBJ was goot and one of the position was she sitting on the floor, me standing at the edge of the bed while she bbbj me. Shiok but found it too short coz she wanted to cap me soon after. Stopped her and put her on the bed and started working.

She got one of the pinkest nipple in GL150. Told me its run in the family. Pussy also pretty pink and I did spent sometime there. Can see her getting more shiok so finally, after enough of pink abalone, get her to BBBJ me in my fav postion and surprisingly, she really took her time, almost 10 min which make me nearly wanted to CIM. Duno wherether she allow so die die tahan.

She started on top and she really good at it, making me wanted to cum but again, mi tahan. back to me on top and french her, no objection and quite responsive too, SHIOK!!!

When I finally cum, she was complainting of legs tired and that where i realised i was her 6th of the day, non stop since she started work. we chatted while she smoke and told me she dun really like CIM. few clients did CIM before but when she BBBJ and realised cumming soon, she will put her hand round the cock head, mouth just at the tip so can consider CIM but will straight away rush to toilet to spilt it out. Told her must learn to accept, and maybe swallow it but told me she need time to adjust, maybe another 6 mth. Told her will rtn 6th month later to CIM on her

Overall, a good bonk and will probably rtn on her if she available. Btw, her close friend is AC Milan and understand she another SYT so might try her soon.

Look : 7.5/ 10
BBBJ : 8.5/10
FJ : 8.5/10

cuntking
06-11-2005, 04:31 AM
Had Bo Bo last wk, surprise surprise.....she is actually nicole fm bluewave previously, came to GL for 1 yr+ liao, tink she slim dwn quite abit, service was still top-notch, except tat I got hot/cold bbbj last time while she bbbj me in the shower tis time rd....aft a gd bbbj, proceed to bed and continue her neh neh massage....tis is 1 of her killer strokes, sure steam in no time (n matter how shag u're aft a hard day's werk)....aft a gd 5 mins of tat, proceed to bbbj, it was even longer tis time, she really took her time, no rush, gd tongue werk and even allow to come 2 times (if time permits) but i was able to 'dong'....
FJ was even better, tried every possible position fm missionary, doggy, woman in control, even to the chair, surprisingly stamina was damn gd until the finale she on bed prop the pillow under her ass and wank away....until my leg muscle cramp, sure had a gd workout by her

Bo Bo 1612
Looks: 7/10 (she is quite chio, nt too old wif a cfm face)
Body: 7/10 (gd tat she slim dwn, even better though for bros into petite fame, she's nt for u as she is abit big-sized)
Boobs: 9/10 (yum yum natural cup D still gd to suckle on)
BBBJ: 7/10 (wld hav given more pts if there was hot/cold thrown in)
AR: 6/10 (nothng to shout abt)
FJ: 9/10 (fantastic as she is responsive, aiming to please in watever position, basically a gd bonk except tat she damn hairy dnw there)
RTF: Why nt?

KID278
24-11-2005, 11:17 PM
bro hustler, up you long long time ago ...... when my power was 1 .... ke ke ke

Yo bro cuntking,

It's been a long while, avery long while for a fact. What's all these up power about, am lost as far as this forum feature is concerned....:confused: Anyway, are all those old acquaintances, Samsters for that matter still around having funs like always. Reflections of live in this game never crosses mind, it never will....nonetheless how I wish am able to say I am back or at the very least I will be back......sigh.......:o

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
24-11-2005, 11:41 PM

Cheers!
zyxel

Yo bro zyxel, you still around huh!:p .......well, in this game gals can have decisions but pitifully they dont always have choices....summer gives us spring time but for them sadly when flowers whithered, there never will be spring time again.....:p

Cheers.
Kid278.

zyxel01
25-11-2005, 06:52 PM
Yo bro zyxel, you still around huh!:p .......well, in this game gals can have decisions but pitifully they dont always have choices....summer gives us spring time but for them sadly when flowers whithered, there never will be spring time again.....:p

Cheers.
Kid278.
Hello there KID!!!

How are you doing? Still not in Sing?

Cheers!
zyxel

KID278
26-11-2005, 01:58 AM
Hello there KID!!!

How are you doing? Still not in Sing?

Cheers!
zyxel

Yo bro zyxel,

Yupz...still away and not doing too good. Will never be good the way I see it, not anytime soon perhaps even for a long time to come.

If ever I am back I will contact you and those good bros I am acquainted with. for old time sake......geezzz....it's freezing here outside right now. I am on to a second bottle after some fun with a colleague and she's sleeping soundly right now....:p....believe me, I really misses the fun in GL and envy you guys all these while.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

HauntedSex
03-12-2005, 05:37 PM
Long time never had any gathering at HQ....
Bro King,where are u??:confused:

askale
04-12-2005, 05:20 PM
Are Nico and AC able to know English Lang alike malaysian? Cheer up

askale

pete_123
13-12-2005, 06:55 PM
Malaysian england is how?

cuntking
30-12-2005, 02:01 AM
BOBO
(L16 H12)

LOOKS
Bobo is moderate looking but acceptable. She looks mid-30s and still looks good, don’t expect a stunner/model type.. Long straight black hair. Lite make-up.

BODY
When you rearrange the order of the last 2 letters of BOBO you come up with BOOB. That is interesting, because BOOBS is what I think of when I think of Bobo. Is this a coincidence? I need to ask Tommy.

Bobo has an impressive mountain range on her chest, F-cups. Big rock melons with large areolas and perky nipples, fairly firm but a little droopy. She is a little fleshy but not fat. Also has a little tummy and a normal looking ass. Bobo is fairly tall in heels, around 1.65m.

SERVICE
Bobo is a friendly girl. Takes her time and has a way of making you feel at ease. No rush, just a good relaxing session. I have good chemistry with her.

The shower is very thorough and she will end it with a warm water BBBJ. On the bed, the catbath is a standard GL 150 style except she uses her rock melons to rub against your body. The BBBJ is good. Various positions and different techniques to further stimulation. The FJ is accommodating and any position you like. The stereo and the acting are what you would expect from a GL 150 session.

After you shoot your load, she will ask you to turn over and give you an excellent message. She throws baby powder on your back and will rub you down according to how you strong or light you want the pressure to be. Bobo is a talented masseuse.

BJ
Good suction and skill. The BBBJ will be done while you are sitting, laying back and standing. Wet and slurpy, she will get most hammers to point north. Could be a CIM girl for those who cannot tahan.

RECOMMENDATION
If you like big tits then avoid Bobo because she has ENORMOUS tits. Friendly and chatty, she offers good service and a very relaxing message afterwards.

I can’t really say her service style is g-fren type because I never had a g-fren with tits the size of my head. The massive rack and her good attitude make it an enjoyable time. Bobo is service-orientated and good value for your $150.

The F-cups and the message are worth $150. The FJ and BBBJ are just an added bonus.

cuntking
30-12-2005, 02:03 AM
Tried Theresa about 10 days back. She was damn popular and difficult to get that day. Waited for her at Tommy's place for about 2 hours

Face: 7 / 10 (Quite pretty face.)
Body: 7.5 / 10 (Proportional, not the slim slim type with great curves)
Boobs: 7 / 10 (The shape and size are very nice, but feels too hard unfortunately.)
BBBJ: 9 /10 (This girl can suck and in multiple postions. Have to really try to curb the urge to CIM)
FJ: 7.5 / 10 (Done in a couple of postions but have to cum to early due to the BBBJ before.)

This gal is damn friendly and talks quite alot to be friendly. She is accomodating and well verse in many positions and styles. Only blemish of course is the feel of the too hard part. Will try her again soon. Cant get enough of the sucking. Frenching inclusive of whole package.

cuntking
30-12-2005, 02:04 AM
FR report on Yi Leng (name may not be spelt like this)

Date : Friday, 23rd December 2005
Time : 4 – 5 pm
Fuckshop : L16H12

I was at L16H12 waiting for Tammy to become available when the OKT asked me whether I want to try something unusual. The girl’s name is Yi Leng and she is half Chinese and half Indian. I said OK and she came within 10 minutes.

Yi Leng is rather short with a dark complexion. I am 1.68m and the top of her head only came up to my chin. I really cannot see the Chinese blood in her because she looks very much like an Indian girl. However, she is quite pretty. Very nice eyes with long eyelashes. It is her boobs that are her main selling point.

Once we got into the room and quickly got down to our birthday suits, I asked her whether her boobs are real because they are really BIG. She said yes, but of course I need to find out for sure. More about her boobs later.

Anyway, as per standard procedure, we got into the bath and got to know each other better. I went behind her and cupped both her breasts in my hands. I tell you, guys, they are real. No implants in there I assure you. As we were showering she got down and wanted to blow me. I told her no because I prefer to be dry and on the bed when she does it. During the TCSS, I discovered that her Mandarin and Cantonese are better than her English. She said that she is from KL and is 24 years old.

Once on the bed, she started the action by giving me a rather wet catbath. Then she sucked my nipples like she really expects milk to flow from them. Later, when she’s done with my tits, she started to do french kissing. This girl takes the initiative and really got her tongue all over my mouth. But I turned away after a while because of the cigarette smell on her breadth.

Anyway, I decided to return the compliment and got her on top of me with her 2 boobs buried in my face and mouth. For the next 10 minutes or so, I got to know her boobs intimately. They are real, big and firm. Unless you are a gorilla, I doubt you can hold an entire one in your hands. Unlike Bo Bo’s boobs, they do not sag and are firm (note : during one session with Bo Bo, she was on top of me and decided to lower her 2 boobs on my face – I almost died of suffocation). The aureola is much bigger than what we are used to seeing on a Chinese girl and the nipples are very dark.

Then comes the blow job. It’s one of the best I ever had. She does not suck hard but she uses her mouth and tongue expertly. She really knows how to caress the cock head with her mouth. She doesn’t just lick your balls, but suck the whole testicle into her mouth and play with it using her tongue. But she does it gently so there is no fear of losing the family jewels. Soon, my cock was standing up like a flag pole.

I then made her lie down while I sucked her breasts. Amazingly, I noticed that her breasts do not sag sideways but remain firm and upright. My hands moved down and started to finger her. Not many WLs will let you put your finger all the way in. Well, this one doesn’t mind and soon she was very very wet. This girl’s a gusher. When I fingered her G-spot, she really started to moan. No faking. Actually, any woman will start to moan if you finger their G-spot. I finger-fucked her for another few minutes then my head moved south.

Alright guys, this is what you have been waiting to find out. Having seen some of the photos on the internet, I expected something different. To my surprise, her vagina looks exactly like that of any Chinese girl. Of course, the skin colour is darker but the shape, the size, the clitoris and the labia are exactly the same. Since I am already down there, I thought I might as well show her I know how to use my tongue also. Of course, I spit out regularly onto a towel. Compared to a Chinese girl, her love-hole has a slight musky odour. It is not bad-smelling (and we all know how smelly any pussy can really get – hence all those hokkien expletives), but smells a bit like fresh mutton. The pubic hair was well-trimmed although I can see that if left in its original state, I may have to do some jungle training.

Moving on to the major tournament, I asked her to cap me. Her capping technique is truly marvellous and goes like this. First, she holds the condom in her mouth then lowers it over the cock-head. Very gently, she unrolls the condom using her mouth and her fingers. As it unrolls, your cock goes deeper and deeper into her mouth until it reaches her throat. I almost wanted to get up and applaud. What a performance !

We started with the missionary position. Some girls are so lazy they refuse to lift their legs all the way back. Yi Leng is a hard-working girl. She raised her legs and buttocks so high, I could penetrate her all the way in. I looked at the mirror and saw this light brown guy humping over a dark girl. Just like porn star ! Using long slow strokes, I fucked her for about 10 minutes in this position.

Then I asked her to lie on her left side with her right leg bent slightly towards her tummy. I asked her to raise her right leg slightly as I penetrated her from the side. When she closed her legs, her vagina clamped tight over my penis. It’s a fantastic feeling. As I moved in and out, I used my right hand to fondle her right breast. It’s pretty tiring, so after 5 minutes, I asked her to slowly turn and lie face down. As she turn, I turn with her so that my cock remains inside her. This is important because once she is lying face down on her tummy, it’s hard to get in again.

It’s a very nice feeling to have her buttocks right against your pelvis as you move in and out. It’s very tight, but you cannot do deep penetration. However, you can cup her breasts as you slight in and out. Keep her legs closed between your legs.

After about 10 minutes (who’s keeping count anyway ?), I switched to doggie-style. So, once again, using long slow strokes I fucked her. Then a funny thing happened. Air started to come out of her vagina and sounded like farting. Actually, it’s my fault because I like to pull my dick almost all the way out for each thrust. So, air enters as my dick goes in, and what goes in must come out. I called for time-out.

As I rested, she removed my condom and gave me another blow job. This girl is really very hard-working. In fact, I had to tell her to stop and re-cap me for the final round because time is running out. Once again, the capping was done with her mouth.

After that it’s just missionary style. By then, sperm has built up in my body to bursting point. When I finally discharged, it was like a double barrel shotgun going off. I almost felt a recoil. My balls ached for an hour after that.

As I discharged my load, Yi Leng showed me her final trick. At that moment, she contracted her vagina muscles and kept it tight as I deflated. It was really shiok ! This girl’s a real professional.

We used up the full hour and it was worth every minute. This girl is definitely worth a visit. The other WLs may have fairer skin, but no one I know gives such great service.

You can expect me to pay her another visit.

cuntking
30-12-2005, 02:06 AM
Hi to all bros, been a guest lurking around in this forum for the past 1 yr, and decided that it's time for me to contribute my fair share of info. My first FR posting here, so any bros can highlight to me any discrepancies in my report.

Being a regular at L16H12, i gave a call to tommy 2 weeks back asking for Baixue. Heck, still had to wait for 20mins before she arrived, white long lacy dress with her boobs peeking out from the sides. This is actually my third time calling her, besides sammi1, she's the only RTF on my list.

Went in and had some customary TCSS. Down goes her dress, i must say she has put on some flabs. Doesnt matter to me as i think it makes her all the more sexier. Cleaned my shaft and AR thoroughly, giving me a preview of what was to come. No BBBJ in the shower thou.

Went on to the bed, wipe my dick dry with a tissue and went abt a lil' catbath. One thing about baixue is her incredibly smooth skin that is sooooo delicate to the touch. Gave a pretty short AR this time round, which is disappointing, but made it up with a strong suction BJ. Standing up, kneeling down, on all fours, 3 positions in all. I was in heaven already.

Finally she capped me and rode on me, grabbing my hands to her C cuppers. Its nice to see her silky white breasts bouncing up and down, up and down while we shook. After that i requested for doggie, and cum staring at her tribal tattoo above her ass.

Looks - 8/10 (sweet sweet darling looks)
Bod - 7/10 ( a lil flabs)
Tits - 34C
Catbath - 6/10
BBBJ - 9/10 (power!!)
FJ - 8/10 (moaning a bit fakey, but i took it well)

cuntking
07-03-2006, 02:01 AM
wnet to HQ had Juventus below is the short FR

looks 7/10

hmm again the look is not my cup of tea , but then still not bad lahx.. the more i look the more plain she is.. looks a lil like the yang cheng jun (dunno correct a not) the taiwan actress....

Boobs 6/10

not big.. but since i dun care abt boobs... even if it scores 4 i also dun care.... ard Cup B ba.. but natural =)

Shower : 7/10

SOP but lick ur nipples pls BBBJ in shower.. however BBBJ too brief

Catbath : 8.5/10

Catbath is good.. licks u all over Toes n feet included...
electrifying feeling run thru all over me... wow.. by far the best i have tried

BBBJ : 7.5/10

BBBJ is not bad.. deep throat pls THX sound effect... no 69 (hmm u have to request or wat?)

AR : 8.5/10

not as deep trusting as nicole.. but then still long and goooooood

FJ : 6.5/10

hmm a little rushing lohx.. only do i pos....

Overall 7.5/10

not bad.. friendly girl... and i can click well with her...
worth a try....

rtf : not at the moment... still got so many to try...

OKT say got new girl on monday.. DaDa.. i wanna try her lehx!

cuntking
07-03-2006, 02:10 AM
Tried Linda on Tommy's recommendations. I asked for a Malay gal - a switch from my regular Susan. Anyway for some strange reason, she is being marketed as a Malay although she is very much Chinese. Linda is a Sarawakian of mixed Iban (mother) and Chinese (father) parentage. The end product is an exotic looking fair skinned Chinese gal with strong facial features - noticebly the regions around her eyebrows, chin and forehead - that marked her different from the usual Chinese or Malay facial features. Hard for me to describe - you bros have to see for yourself to know what I mean

First Impressions:
Complementing her exotic look, she wore her hair long and flowing. Her boobs were not appreciably big but she does have wide hips which accentuate the nice curvature of her ass. Her ass is her best feature apart from her exotic looks. They looked good enough to bite and spanked red. And I liked her smile and find her thin lips very lustful or maybe its just the lipstick....

Name: Linda
Race: mixed Iban-Chinese altho marketed as Malay - why...hell I know
Looks: 8/10 - I find her looks different from the usual assortment of Malays and Chinese. Not a stunner like Dolphin (so sad she's retired) but oklah....
Body: slightly pear-shape accentuated by her wide hips - lucky her legs not fat if not she will look like McGrimace (from MacDonalds). But her ass is heaven on earth - the curvature and the shape just asking for a spank
Ht: around 1.64 - 1.67m
Wt: 50kg+
Boobs: 32B - enough to grab

FR:
Catbath: 6/10 - quite allright and wet but I'm not so into this
AR: 7/10 - quite shiok and wet, can feel she tries hard
Frenching: 8/10 - I had better kissers but she can hold her own
BBBJ: 7/10 - suction ok but wasn't in the mood for a BJ
Go Dutch: 9/10 (aka pussy licking) - she allows but asked her first. I rated her highly because she came - twice when I dutched her. Her juices literally spilled into my mouth - enough for a few gulps. I felt that she liked it because her moans and little screams (when she came which coincides with the first few spilling of her juices) sounds quite convincing. And I saw her reflection in the mirror - it was contorted in pleasure and ecstasy. Either all genuine or she one good actress. Anyway, she made me feel good about my dutch - like I'm de Man...;o) (yeah rite...)
FJ: 9/10 - quite receptive to try a few positions but she likes it doggy style. I also finished in doggy style. Pulling the cap off and cumming on her bare ass. You have got to see her ass - they looked like they were begging for cum to be sprayed on them.
Others: By the way, she is not into spanking and therefore don't like to be spanked. Be a gentleman and asked her first before you bros go ahead with this.
RTF: OK

Recommended for those ass-lovers and dutchmen (he who loves to lick pussy)

cuntking
07-03-2006, 02:13 AM
2pm yesterday..sian liao after 4hrs marathon meeting. Decided to take a break before going back office. Dropped by Tommy's and asked for my favourite gals - Bobo or Susan. Unlucky both not working. Anyway those of you interested to know, Bobo will be back this cumming Monday. Tommy told me he is bringing someone new into his house - Dada, also starting on Monday. And now you bros know and so let it begin....

Back to my FR
Asked Tommy to recommend and settled on Theresa. First impressions:- a bit ah-lian with her long red hair and she speaks in a husky baritone - low voice. Could be a turn-off to some. Nice figure, tall (for a girl) and lean. Big boobs - spilling out of her dress. Nice ass (as seen while she still has her dress on). Long legs complementing her tall figure.

FR:
Name: Theresa
Looks: ah-lian, 7/10 (coz I like her eyes, they are alive and expressive)
Body: tall and lean
Boobs: implants, I think there are 32C, felt hard when squeezed
Hair: long (till the waist) and dyed red (orangey-like)
Ass: shapely but not firm, quite nice to squeeze and spank
Ht: 1.7m
Wt: 45 to 50kg range

Action Report:
Catbath: didn't initiate and I also didn't ask
AR: 6/10 - average for me as I'm not into this
BBBJ: 7/10 - quite ok suction, tease little bro head with her tongue - I like dat...I like dat a lot
Frenching: 9/10 - good kisser, gf feeling
Go Dutch: Yes she allows (for those bros dunno wat this mean, go-dutch is the euro slang for licking the pussy). When I dutched her, she actually got wetter but her untrimmed bush kept getting in the way. When she came, I can feel the juices coming out - sort of like a slow spill from a full bottle kinda thingy
FJ: 9/10 - very accomodating and we tried a few positions, finishing of in the customary (for me) missionary style
Service: 9/10 - your 1hr gf on order
Plus points: she talks a lot, but I'm fine with dat coz I enjoyed the conversation
RTF: sure....

cuntking
07-03-2006, 02:21 AM
Bro xiaohouzi83 & bro heavymetal, so have you guys tried the NEW PARTY gal?

Early Monday, I was still overseas, got a recall mobilization from RSM Tommy to fall in HQ at 06032006, 1200hrs to train his new recruit …. He say pretty, fair with MILK (now 1612 can be call HQ of COWS), call DADA …. If service like his retied DaDa, then no need train, we will be trained by her and then Q will be long long again those good old days.

I get got back ro Spore, anyone got any FR/ feedback on this NEW DaDa?

As long as “Dark General” doomas have not touch her, I will be the 1st in Q on tuesday

Wilf
07-03-2006, 01:33 PM

As long as “Dark General” doomas have not touch her, I will be the 1st in Q on tuesday

Bro.......Me also keen to try leh...........Seems like Bro Doomas also zoom in on her liao..........:rolleyes:

Me and him does have the same taste/requirement.............;)

Another "Dark Recuit",
Wilf

GiftonJS
07-03-2006, 01:44 PM
Guys, please post FRs on Dada for the benefit of all. I still remember Bro Doomas's FR on Bobo was the one which force me to break my self-exile. Guess Dada might be able to do the same. The 36Ds will surely break my will. Hahaha. :D

Thanks & Best Regards

Giftonjs

glstunner
07-03-2006, 02:09 PM

Waiting 4 u to drink milk 1st lor..........;)

cuntking
07-03-2006, 03:09 PM
OMG ... more from the Dark side ..... may the Force be with me

Bro.......Me also keen to try leh...........Seems like Bro Doomas also zoom in on her liao..........:rolleyes:

Me and him does have the same taste/requirement.............;)

Another "Dark Recuit",
Wilf

cuntking
07-03-2006, 03:11 PM
bro gifton, D cup!!!! ... you saw her liao? Any more details, face, height, etc??

Guys, please post FRs on Dada for the benefit of all. I still remember Bro Doomas's FR on Bobo was the one which force me to break my self-exile. Guess Dada might be able to do the same. The 36Ds will surely break my will. Hahaha. :D

Thanks & Best Regards

Giftonjs

cuntking
07-03-2006, 03:13 PM
Haizzzz ... since command from you the Boobs Master, I will obey and go drink :D

Waiting 4 u to drink milk 1st lor..........;)

glstunner
07-03-2006, 03:35 PM
Haizzzz ... since command from you the Boobs Master, I will obey and go drink :D

Haizzzzzzz...dun said like tat,pai sey pai sey :p

Jang5556
07-03-2006, 10:26 PM
Haizzzzzzz...dun said like tat,pai sey pai sey

Wow, not since...hmmm...maybe Sammione there has been such excitement for a new girl :)

Ah, the good old days now lived through you guys :)

Rgds

Jang

cuntking
08-03-2006, 01:44 AM
Ha ha ha ... so when you cumming back to try DaDa, see if she can replace youe fox :P

Wow, not since...hmmm...maybe Sammione there has been such excitement for a new girl :)

Ah, the good old days now lived through you guys :)

Rgds

Jang

cuntking
08-03-2006, 01:48 AM
BoBo is back working

cuntking
08-03-2006, 01:57 AM
Our HQ now can be called House of Cows with its newest Cow gal - DADA.

I will leave the juicy details and story telling to "Dark General" doomas and "SYT Killer" Wilf.

In case I fail to return with a proper FR, here are short notes on DADA
.... innocent looking, big eyes, good boobs, great figure (got front got back, just not tall), wonderful soft fair skin,
............service above average (cat bath can be improve), BJ is good and got frenching (I like)
...........I like her attitude, asked for feedback to improve and willingness to learn
........ comparing the verbal FRs from bro doomas & bro Wilf, she do provide various style of service, bro Wilf got AR which I dun, did you get the bj in wash room or the auto frenching? Of course, I get longer time because I treat her well :p

Overall, good for a new gal, if she carry on her attitude, sure an ang bai in the making.

Wilf
08-03-2006, 01:14 PM
bro Wilf got AR which I dun, did you get the bj in wash room or the auto frenching? Of course, I get longer time because I treat her well

Hehe.........U train her so well still say dunno how to train..........Read my FR for more details..................;)

Da....
Dadadada.didada..
Dadadada.didada..
Dadidida,
Wilf

Jang5556
08-03-2006, 05:20 PM
Ha ha ha ... so when you cumming back to try DaDa, see if she can replace youe fox :P

Replace my fox? She must be one hell of a girl to do that...

Still, I am intrigued by seeing what this girl looks like. Look forward to the many FR's that should be coming in soon on this girl hehehehe

Regards

Jang

Jang5556
08-03-2006, 05:24 PM
........ comparing the verbal FRs from bro doomas & bro Wilf, she do provide various style of service, bro Wilf got AR which I dun, did you get the bj in wash room or the auto frenching? Of course, I get longer time because I treat her well :p

Overall, good for a new gal, if she carry on her attitude, sure an ang bai in the making.

With all the "free pubilicity" she is getting now how not to be an ang pai, even in the short term. I am better she is booked, guy to guy, not leaving the house for at least two weeks, if she can tahan so long from so many guys hehehehe

Regards

Jang

zyxel01
08-03-2006, 06:01 PM
Bro cuntking,

did you say Dada is new gal in 1612? She is Tommy's house gal? She is not the former dada right?

Cheers!
zyxel

Wilf
08-03-2006, 06:41 PM
Bro cuntking,

did you say Dada is new gal in 1612? She is Tommy's house gal? She is not the former dada right?

Cheers!
zyxel

New gal age 24 turning 25 soon.....2 words......FANTASY STUFF......

zyxel01
09-03-2006, 10:37 AM
New gal age 24 turning 25 soon.....2 words......FANTASY STUFF......
Thanks bro Wilf. But me now low in $$$.... haiz....

Cheers!
zyxel

Wilf
09-03-2006, 11:10 AM

Cheers!
zyxel

Give u a week to get $$$??? PM u on next week outing...........:cool:

Wilf

Wilf
09-03-2006, 11:12 AM
Double post........ Pai sey............:o

Jang5556
09-03-2006, 06:32 PM

Cheers!
zyxel

Bro Zyxel!!

Long time. Hope all is well. Your $$$ situation still not improved ah? Sounds like this new girl worth saving up for though!!

Regards

Jang

zyxel01
10-03-2006, 01:53 PM
Bro Zyxel!!

Long time. Hope all is well. Your $$$ situation still not improved ah? Sounds like this new girl worth saving up for though!!

Regards

Jang
Hi Jang,

Yes, I am still having the cash problem. Still bloody busy and still low in cash. Problem is there are more new and better gals now and I cannot catch up in terms of $$$.

Hope you are doing mighty fine at your end.

Cheers!
zyxel

Jang5556
14-03-2006, 03:22 PM
Hi Jang,

Yes, I am still having the cash problem. Still bloody busy and still low in cash. Problem is there are more new and better gals now and I cannot catch up in terms of $$$.

Hope you are doing mighty fine at your end.

Cheers!
zyxel

Hi Bro,

Time to change job? Busy and low on cash dun seem like a good combination :(

Seems like the buzz in GL is picking up wth the new girls. I am happy to say that from my end, non of them really seem to intrigue me.Maybe it is because all seem flat chested? :D

We are doing ok on this side. Weather is nice and the life style suits me fine.

regards

Jang

zyxel01
14-03-2006, 06:57 PM
Hi Bro,

Time to change job? Busy and low on cash dun seem like a good combination :(

Seems like the buzz in GL is picking up wth the new girls. I am happy to say that from my end, non of them really seem to intrigue me.Maybe it is because all seem flat chested? :D

We are doing ok on this side. Weather is nice and the life style suits me fine.

regards

Jang
Well bro Jang,

I am stuck with this job and cannot change job with this age now. But managed to win some cash from 4D lately and will be meeting bro Wilf to try out the new kueh kueh... hehehe....

Cheers!
zyxel

Wilf
14-03-2006, 07:21 PM
I am stuck with this job and cannot change job with this age now. But managed to win some cash from 4D lately and will be meeting bro Wilf to try out the new kueh kueh... hehehe....

Sh.......later he jealous cos he's in a galaxy far far away..........:rolleyes:

Anyway happy to hear abt ur $D winning............This Kueh Dada is "finger licking good".........;)

glstunner
14-03-2006, 07:46 PM
Can i miss the crowd........??? :D

Wilf
14-03-2006, 08:01 PM
Can i miss the crowd........???

No!
Ta boleh!
不可以!
Bay Sai!
Mu Tak!
:mad:

And don't tell me 有强奸,没有强迫 cos if i dun 强迫 u to go, i'll 强奸 u......:rolleyes:

glstunner
14-03-2006, 08:14 PM
And don't tell me 有强奸,没有强迫 cos if i dun 强迫 u to go, i'll 强奸 u......:rolleyes:

In tat case i can dun go since u say u nvr force me,kekeke ok i wash white white wait 4 u :D fuckin horny SYT killer "BRO" of mine

Wilf
14-03-2006, 08:23 PM
i wash white white wait 4 u fuckin horny SYT killer "BRO" of mine

Ya ya....I will buy 1 BIG tub of planta specially for you.........Then I can save up the $150 and give other bros a makan treat.......

Better make sure u go "Mu...........我的皮骨好痛 .......Mu........又好爽.......Mu......Mu........大力一点. .........Mu........" u fucking 牛郎 (cow-lover) bro of mine..........:D

Wilf
14-03-2006, 08:33 PM
BRO glstunner,

Better go watch ur cow on ch5 now and learn how to moan like her........Then 2moro i more shiok mah...........:rolleyes:

Bwahaha..............:D

Jang5556
14-03-2006, 08:56 PM
Well bro Jang,

Cheers!
zyxel

Bro Zyxel,

Good news on the 4D!! Look forward to your always detailed report on the new "kueh kueh" heheheh

Actually, I am surprised that there are not more reports on her in here. Usually a new girl gets multiple reports. With the number of guys who are going for her currently, you would think.....

Regards

Jang

Jang5556
14-03-2006, 09:01 PM
Sh.......later he jealous cos he's in a galaxy far far away..........:rolleyes:

Anyway happy to hear abt ur $D winning............This Kueh Dada is "finger licking good".........;)

hehehe cannot be jealous lah...must control and meditate. All will be well!!

Tahan....
Jang

Wilf
15-03-2006, 07:31 AM
hehehe cannot be jealous lah...must control and meditate. All will be well!!

Tahan....
Jang

Bro, dun tahan and lun so much hor............later got interal injury..........:rolleyes:

Jang5556
15-03-2006, 11:35 AM
Bro, dun tahan and lun so much hor............later got interal injury..........:rolleyes:

Bro, tahan the mind not to be jealous...not tahan anything else..no injuries no worries. Here many opportunities to use the "light saber"... :)

regards

Jang

Wilf
15-03-2006, 11:59 AM
Bro, tahan the mind not to be jealous...not tahan anything else..no injuries no worries. Here many opportunities to use the "light saber"...

Not tahan not to think about devouring Keuh Dada meh..........:rolleyes:

So your "light saber" very powerful liao loh........Then must spar with other Jedi or "Dark Forces" mah........:D

Jang5556
15-03-2006, 01:23 PM
Not tahan not to think about devouring Keuh Dada meh..........

So your "light saber" very powerful liao loh........Then must spar with other Jedi or "Dark Forces" mah........:D

No lah, have to admit that Dad is not the one I am thinking of...more CK...the original dark lord!!

My light saber being well use...currently by my one and only master. No plans on other dark lords. This one keeps me pretty busy :)

zyxel01
16-03-2006, 03:06 PM
Date of visit: 16 Mar 2006
Place of happening: 1612 (Tommy's place - HQ)
Gal: Dada

Dada is 24 years young. She is ok in looks, not stunning but ok. She has nice soft big titts of about 36C, but is bit droopy. She has very nice butt, I like!! Her pussy is lagi better. Well shaved around her hole and leaving a patch at the top for the cow to eat. Her pussy is slight puffy type and no protuding lips. One more thing is that it is TIGHT!!

In the room, she slowly took off her short skirt and I could see her nice butt with the g-string. Wah lan eh... my dick already hardened.

In the shower, she tried her best to make it shiok for me. She washed me up and stood behind me and stretched her hand from behind and between my legs and then stroked my dick. It was shiok, but not long enough (not my dick, but the duration). After the shower, we sdried ourselves and I laid facing up on the bed.

She slowly crawled up from my feet up and started licking and sucking and painting my legs, then tummy and then my ears. Her soft titts brushing my already hard dick on the way. She is still not very experienced in the service and had to pause to recall what is next. It was ok for me as I am not demanding in service. I am the service provider!! She did BBBJ and was not bad at all. Slow and wet.

She asked me if I want AR and I turned around in doggie and waited. She moved in and licked my balls, my dick, slurped on the hard wet dick and her hand tickling my butt and asshole, and the feeling was sensational. She did some AR, and BBBJ. After that I got up and complimented her effort, and she was happy.

I knelt in front of her and we frenched. She was letting herself go. I was carressing her butt and she shivered. Then she laid down and I started my servicing on her. I licked and sucked her nipples. She was very sensitive there. She quivering uncontrollably. She was struggling to control herself. Then I moved slowly down south. I spread open her pussy lips and could see the fresh abalone, red and glisterning with wetness. I licked her clit softly. She was moaning and struggling again. I lifted her legs high to give me better view and access to her sweet abalone. Then I turned her sideways and AR her. She was almost screaming, and quivering. Her eyes closed and her head dug back againt the pillow. I slowly moved to 69 with me on top and she BBBJ again while I licked her pussy. She was moaning and could not BBBJ properly. Then I turned back to face her and attacked her nipples again. She was quivering again. I tried to insert my finger inside her pussy hole, and was very tight. I had to push in slowly. She did not resist, but was moaning and moaning.

After few more minutes, I got up and told her to put the condom. She was a bit lost already. Looking for the CD. Then she found it and put it BBBJ me somemore and then put it on with her mouth. Then she laid down and I slowly inserted my hard dick into the pussy hole. Wah lan eh... so tight. I had to do it slowly. Sure cum fast if moved fast. She was gasping for air, and moaning louder. I pumped her slowly in missionary. Then I turned her sideways with me still on top and pumped her slowly and hard. She was maoning louder. She liked it as I get deeper inside. She was gyrating her hip and and almost screaming. Then she gasped and said she was cumming. She got faster in gyrating and then she cummed. I stopped and asked if she wanted to rest. She smiled and said no need. Then I turned her to doggie position and pumped her harder. I could hear the wetness in her pussy hole now. She was screaming now. I pumped faster and faster and then I finally cummed. She laid flat on the mattress as I was still on top of her, and dick still inside. Then I slowly removed my semi-hard dick and could hear the 'pop' sound as it was real wet inside. She got the tissue and wrapped it on my dick and went for the shower first. After that an ending shower. Before we left, she asked for a hug and a kiss from me.

Overall a very good session for me.

My ratings: (in my opinion)
Looks: 6.5/10 (ok)
Body: 7.5/10 (nice butt and big titts, but slight droopy, 36C)
Pussy: 8/10 (well trimmed around the hole leaving a patch above the hole, fresh and tight)
BBBJ: 7/10 (good and wet)
AR: 6.5/10 (not much but ok)
FJ: 8.5/10 (very responsive, treat her like lover and she will respond as GF)
Fingering: Yes
Frenching: Yes

Cheers!
zyxel

zyxel01
16-03-2006, 06:38 PM
Went to HQ finally after had some spare cash. Had Dada, as described in the earlier post.

Met bro Wilf, nice to meet you bro. Also met some old pals there, like cuntking and glstunner.

Cheers!
zyxel

Wilf
16-03-2006, 06:43 PM
My light saber being well use...currently by my one and only master. No plans on other dark lords. This one keeps me pretty busy

Good and happy for u bro.........;) :)

Wilf
16-03-2006, 06:54 PM
Date of visit: 16 Mar 2006
Place of happening: 1612 (Tommy's place - HQ)
Gal: Dada......................
My ratings: (in my opinion)
Looks: 6.5/10 (ok)
Body: 7.5/10 (nice butt and big titts, but slight droopy, 36C)
Pussy: 8/10 (well trimmed around the hole leaving a patch above the hole, fresh and tight)
BBBJ: 7/10 (good and wet)
AR: 6.5/10 (not much but ok)
FJ: 8.5/10 (very responsive, treat her like lover and she will respond as GF)
Fingering: Yes
Frenching: Yes

Cheers!
zyxel

Very good FR..........Make me laugh (the part abt dick not long......:rolleyes: ) at the same time make me recall my session with her........Hard-on liao.........

Went to HQ finally after had some spare cash. Had Dada, as described in the earlier post.

Met bro Wilf, nice to meet you bro. Also met some old pals there, like cuntking and glstunner.

Cheers!
zyxel

The pleasure is all mine.........learn alot for 2 very experience cheongster namely U and Bro Cuntking........Hope we can meet up again and more frequently (tio bay pio again and again loh).........:)

Wilf

PS: Bro pls post ur FR on "the other side" too and i've left ur some msg there.......
PS

Jang5556
16-03-2006, 09:10 PM

Cheers!
zyxel

Great FR as usual Bro. Good that you finally got her.

The usual suspects there also? All waiting for this girl? No wonder she never leaves that house :)

regards

Jang

Jang5556
16-03-2006, 09:11 PM
Good and happy for u bro.........;) :)

If not sure die. Read all this and getting nothing here!!

Regards

Jang

Wilf
17-03-2006, 11:21 AM
If not sure die. Read all this and getting nothing here!!

No matter how good u r at "tahaning", cannot tahan too much cos if not later all sperm will rush to ur brain.........:rolleyes: :D

Jang5556
17-03-2006, 11:27 AM
No matter how good u r at "tahaning", cannot tahan too much cos if not later all sperm will rush to ur brain.........

Exactly. That is why at present, I am living the 'dream" by releasing and not paying :D Well, not paying directly. Those married ones can understand payment in a relationship not necessarily straight up cash!! hehehe

Regards

Jang

Wilf
28-03-2006, 06:18 PM
Kico - Miss Deep-Deep

After a long absent from GL due to too many FLs, decided to go for my main course again..........Call 2033 to make arrangement for the 1st bonk of the day...........Reach 2033 at 12pm sharp and was surprise that Kico already reported for work(signed in at 11.45am)........Could be due to the fact that she is saying at 2033 now.......She came in in a short skirt and a black singlet.......Look wise was a little mature and i guess her age was 27-28 althou she told me she is only 24........Does have a very cfm cum chio look.......... Can see that she is also very eager to please as she gave me a eager yet sweet smile when OKT told her that i'll be the 1st customer 2day.......

In the room, she noticed that i've bath and says that she has juz bathed too but when i told her that in that case, we can skip bathing, she insist on washing up so I tease her is it becos there will be some action in the bathroom? The reply was "how did u know?"........Gave me a very detail wash paying extra attention to my didi and a**hole........This was followed by a nice nipple licking and a deep-throat BBBJ........In fact very deep-throat BBBJ so much so that I've to stop her and tell her that i prefer gentle treatment than commando style and deep-throat is something that I dun really enjoys...........Any bros into this shd really try her.........

Action was shifted to bed and foreplay is pretty lenghty.......She starts off with nipples licking follow by BBBJ, thigh area, balls licking, AR and also toes licking (a new gal giving toes licking!!!!!!!!).......She does pay attention to my requirement and cos she pays more effort in balls licking and also the area below my balls cos these are two areas wherby i moan more (cos more shiok mah!!!).......Not able to tahan much longer, I told her I wanna service her back but she insist on continuing servicing me........Ask me to go on all four (doggie postition) and proceed to give me a deep AR.......In fact, it was like she's f**king my a**hole in doggie postition with her tongue!!!!!......That explains why my a**hole was wash til sparking clean......It's also the 2nd reason why i nick her Miss Deep-Deep......When i think it's done, she lay flat on the bed and gave me a BBBJ that was so shiok cos she was motioning me to f**k her mouth.......Recalling this (which happens barely 5hrs ago) gave me a hard-on again........:o

Enough is enough and pay back is sweet.........Literally cos not only was her pinkest of pink nipples sweet, her pussy was sweet too........I parted her labis and painted the "sweet sweet pussy" as if i'm Michelangelo........I painted not only on her pussy but also her groin, thigh, knees and also gave her a slight AR.........Her DTS surround sound was slow but gradually turn on with the volume increasing and increasing.........Juice flows and I knew it's time for the main event..........

FJ starts with missionary and it was that shiok that i almost came but wanting to prolong the session (how can main event be ended so quickly after all the build-up) I told her why not she rides on me........Geedip-yap......Yeehar......and the cowgirl was riding and enjoying herself.......I told her to just enjoy cos my enjoyment comes from seeing her enjoying.........After abt 5mins and sensing she is tired, we switch to sitting face-to-face post......Was soon switch to doggie and OMG, her moaning is 100% real and loud.......In fact, it would certainly put put some AV gals to shame.........it was esp loud when u thrust in real deep (3rd reason)........With the "pit-plot" sound and her "AH!!!! AAAHHHH!!!!!!!AAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!" I knew she enjoys it just as much if not more that me.........We switch to missionary and with her 'speaker' next to my ear, I explode........She gave me by far the best sound system that i've heard from FLs and GL150s in a long long time........A 2nd appropiate nick for her would be DTS 5.1.........:p

Name : Kico
Nick : Miss Deep-Deep (Deep-throat, Deep AR and Deep thrust)
House : 2033
Look : 7.6/10 (Not SYT but still pretty in her own way......However, I do not
like her tattoo eyebrow)
Body : 7.9/10 (Propotional....would be hight if she's taller)
Boobs : 9.8/10 (C- Cup....Soft...small pink areolas with extremely pink and just nice size nipples....Sensitive)
BBBJ : 6.8/10 (She loves deep-throat and althou not painful, i dun really enjoys
cos i prefer light sensuous BBBJ )
AR : 8.1 (Too Deep.......balls and groin licking was however good so.......)
FJ : 9.8/10 (The Stereo effect alone was worth $150)
Service : 8.9/10 (Very obliging, eager to please and willing to learn)
Overall : 8.8/10 (Heard from OKT that so far there is no complain abt her.......)
RTF : Yes but not so soon......Must try Michelle and RTF list.........

cuntking
10-04-2006, 03:28 AM
bro stunner, you dun force ppl good liao , who dare to force you ... ha ha ha ... see you at 1612 HQ soon

In tat case i can dun go since u say u nvr force me,kekeke ok i wash white white wait 4 u :D fuckin horny SYT killer "BRO" of mine

cuntking
10-04-2006, 03:31 AM
bro jang, you are right .... not only she never leaves the house, next time i must call Tommy to make advance booking .... waited 8 sessions on a Sunday to get her

Great FR as usual Bro. Good that you finally got her.

The usual suspects there also? All waiting for this girl? No wonder she never leaves that house :)

regards

Jang

cuntking
10-04-2006, 03:37 AM
(L16 H12)

LOOKS
Dada is an attractive girl. She has very pretty eyes and wears blue contact lenses which helps to accentuate their beauty. Her hair is long, wavy and dyed-brown. She looks mid to late 20s, not a younger girl but a more refined look. One of her front teeth is crooked but doesn’t look too odd. Full kissable lips. Some guys will really like this look.

BODY
Dada has a good meaty butt. Round, firm and in need of a good spanking or hard, doggie-style pumping. She has good sized boobies, about a c-cup but they are saggy and not firm. Big areolas with raisin nipples. No tattoos and skin color is fair.

SERVICE
In the room Dada is a very friendly, smiley girl. She does well to put you at ease and to build chemistry. She wore a dress with a plunging neck line that highlighted her ample rack. She is fairly chatty and likes to talk.

In the shower she does a splendid job of rubbing your cock from behind. She will soap you up your front, then turn you around and reach between your legs and starts stroking. Firm, long strokes to get you good and hard.

On the bed she starts the catbath just above your pubis. It’s a sensual and thorough licking of the entire body. She even licks the armpits. An armpit licking catbath. Then she will attack your cock with a cat like pounce.

The BBBJ is a pretty good. She has good skill in this area and knows how to get the hammer to point skywards. Her stereo is ok and helps to enhance the atmosphere. The FJ is good and wet.

BJ
Dada has potential to be a very good BBBJ girl. Her style and technique is good enough to get you ready for the main event. She uses her mouth to suck and her tongue to tease the shaft and the head. She will also occasionally use her hands to jerk your cock.

Dada could eventually elevate her game to be a CIM queen but not right now. It will take a bit of time but all the pieces are there for her to be a star in this area.

RECOMMENDATION
Dada is a nice girl and she is full value for a newbie. Friendly with good skills she could become an ang pai in a short time. Her service level is already at an acceptable GL150 level and will only improve.

She told me she is new to this work and had no real experience before she started. I like her honesty.

Treat her right.

cuntking
10-04-2006, 03:38 AM
L16H12

Thanks for the FR on Dada - tried her out last night and you're spot on with your assessment. She's a real nice girl, big boobs just a bit saggy but attitude more than made up for any shortfalls...

Look: 8/10 (cute but had one crooked tooth)
Body: 8/10
Boobs: I'd say C but they were kinda saggy but ample
AR: 6/10 (very accomodating - I'm not really into the AR thing, but had me in 2 to 3 positions which was interesting)
BBBJ: 8/10 (no CIM, but oh the look she had when sucking)
FJ: 9 (no GFE)
RTF: definitely

Note on the shower - she did this reach from behind to soap you thing and played with my balls. Nice treat

cuntking
10-04-2006, 03:40 AM
L16H12

Thanks to all the bro's for reviews, it's made this trip to Singapore amazing and i blame you for this new addiction and new state of BROKE cause all my dough is rolling rolling rolling to these women.

Saw jolene pass by on last visit - asked OKT who it was and came back for a spin.

Look: 8/10 (super cute smile,small, malay with beautiful bronze smooth skin)
Body: 8/10 (petite, just slightly chubby but that's by asian standard - skinny to me)
Boobs: 7/10 small for my liking, but decent enough
AR: passed
BBBJ: 8/10 (no CIM i passed on it, but did this doggie style below me thing and had me face f'cking her)
catbath: 9/10 pretty intense for me, felt like a pulsating massage at times, even licked between toes which i thought was rather beyond call of duty but ok.
FJ: 9 (nice show, and the mirrors on three walls helped the experience)
RTF: Yes but there are so many more to report on so probably not!

cuntking
10-04-2006, 03:42 AM
Requested for a few gals, like JC, San San, etc but was busy or no working.
Recommended by OKT saying she is good in service, so on.

Tried her when she arrived GL on 10th day.

Looks - 5.5/10 (Ok)
Body - 5.5/10 (Ok)
Tits - 5/10 (Cup B but sagged, big areolas - minus point)
AR - 2/10 (Don't know how to attempt)
Catbath - 4/10 (Include armpit but I don't like)
BBBJ - 1/10 (Tried twice but unable to inside into her mouth. Say her mouth too small)
FJ - 7/10 (moaning seem real)
Service - 5/10 (interm of friendly and in syn when communicate)
Overall - 4.4/10

Frenching - Didn't try
CIM - Didn't try
Rtf - Unlikely. Prefer experience gal

Not recommended for BBBJ, Big Tits and Service lover.

The above might improved since then.

cuntking
10-04-2006, 03:52 AM
Hear from his hse long time. Finally decide to try her..

Look : 6 A bit mature look
body : 7
Boob : C (She claim she is D last time but now slim down ) A bit sag
BJ : 6
FJ : 7
Ask her massage for me after the attack. No so good

TCSS with her. Understand she work in KTV last time.

RTF : Don think so

cuntking
10-04-2006, 03:54 AM
After 4 abortive attempts, finally got the chance to try GL latest Cat150 gal, DaDa. Went down to Tommy's early to avoid the crowd - even then still have to 'kung-fu' with another early comer. Manage to sneak my way through rite under his nose....hehe. Anyway....

First Impressions:
DaDa has long cascading hair rite down to her waist. She has a full voluptuous figure. And as many bros here oready know, the main focus are her ample assets - 35C (my estimates). As far as I know, only BoBo is bigger at 34D. If I am wrong about this, please correct me.

Another nice feature are her rounded and full ass. Not firm but meaty to grab kinda ass. Makes me think about doggy even before we got into the room. She has beautiful eyes, accentuated by her colored contacts and a nice pinky nose
which I found later to be very nice to kiss. She is fair and her complexion is relatively flawless (if Bai Xue is a 5 in this dept, she is a 4.3)

Another plus feature I liked about her is, she has a ready smile and she is quite chatty. Personally I liked this very much as it helps to build-up the chemistry. I am into foreplay bigtime and I believe the best way to get the girl into the mood if she can relax with you via TCSS. Altho it does'nt bother me, she has a slight bucked fore tooth. Those of you dunno what this is, think bugs bunny on a scale of 2/10. It is not so bad and is un-noticable. Apart from her tits, I would say this is another character
marker for her.

FR:
Name: Da Da - curiously, I've been informed that dada is breasts in Malay - how ironic and uncannily accurate....
Complexion: Fair and smooth
Body: Voluptuous
Ht: 1.64
Wt: 48kg (I asked)
Boobs: 35C (I thinked - she got told me but I forgot)
Another great feature is - her tits are pinkish which is a major turn on for me
Ass: Rounded and meaty
Frenching: Allow
AR: did'nt try coz not in the mood
HJ: forget it, why try when can go all the way
BJ: Bare back - maybe becoz TCSS was successful to make her at ease with me. I rate it at 7/10 coz she was unable to get the entire length in - don't meant to brag but my little bro is quite on the longish side
Go Dutch: Allow altho once I again I think its becoz of the successfull TCSS. She likes it a lot altho she was very squirmish and she came while I was busy licking her pussy, her juices literally spilled into my mouth big time
FJ: missionary, girl-on-top (you bros must try this - can grab her ample boobs), doggy (look in the mirror - the sight of the swaying boobs is another turn-on), sideways from behind (frees you hand to grab her boobs), lie-flat from behind (the ultimate power-press) and finish in
missionary
Plus Point: she is very squirmish to light finger touches on her back and stomach. When you do this, she will twitch. I find it quite funny and erotic. She loves it too....and she will give this wild look if you do this

My 2-cents worth:
DaDa claims that she has never been a sex-worker before. She was a KTV hostess previously and her actions are limited to mostly HJ, the occassional BJ (on her regulars) and the once a month FJ (those regulars she really, really likes) I tend to believe her becoz if those lau-chiao
bros try her, you will agree with me that she really lacks experience. She has a lot to learn. And we bros-in-arms has the enviable task to train her into a commando. Once upon a time I remembered Susan also was quite koyak.
Now she is elite - Navy Seals standard. So when you bros take her, remember you are the shi-fu. If you have this mentality when you bonk her, it is one hell of a fantasy I tell ya....teacher bonking student

Jang5556
11-04-2006, 09:58 PM
bro jang, you are right .... not only she never leaves the house, next time i must call Tommy to make advance booking .... waited 8 sessions on a Sunday to get her

Eight sessions?? Good grief!! Was she worth it? That was a lot of tea to drink in that time.

How come you must wait? I thought you King so can push your way past the peasants? :D

Living in a village
jang