PDA

View Full Version : GL Newest Party Joint!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

HauntedSex
26-04-2004, 01:04 PM
If you like 'commando-service', can try commando Yuki (ask tommy), used to be quite fat but now slim down already... service endosed by me and Ah dez... rite ah dez??

my 2 cent worth of comment
HauntedSex

Bro, can you elaborate "commando service". Would really appreciate that cos different people have different interpretation of "commando"[/QUOTE]

bro,

If u wanted to know more pls go to 1612 HQ and ask bros there or to the SAF commando camp at changi for more information..... ;)

no silly question pls....
HauntedSex

zyxel01
26-04-2004, 01:12 PM
Any way, my comment on your darlings, FYI only:-

1. Sally - dunno got try b4?? got to ask tommy...
2. Bai Xue - tried her a few times, no really like this kind of professional like her.
3. Emelda - never try b4 too...maybe ask tommy again...
4. Xin Xin - dun like her fake boobs anyway... daring but not pretty... a 'singtel carbon-copy', in term of looks and service... Maybe u can try singtel since she retired??

If you like 'commando-service', can try commando Yuki (ask tommy), used to be quite fat but now slim down already... service endosed by me and Ah dez... rite ah dez??

HauntedSex

From Xin Xin does not mean I like commando service. I am looking for GF service. Xin Xin gave me good GF service (surprised?) Have not tried SIngtel and may not try her as yet...

Have tried Yoki (yuki as mentioned by you, 2058A). She is good. My GF service means she must also enjoy the session. Yoki can also be that way.
BTW, got Sally from Tommy's recommendation.
Cheers!
zyxel

HauntedSex
26-04-2004, 01:18 PM
From Xin Xin does not mean I like commando service. I am looking for GF service. Xin Xin gave me good GF service (surprised?) Have not tried SIngtel and may not try her as yet...

Have tried Yoki (yuki as mentioned by you, 2058A). She is good. My GF service means she must also enjoy the session. Yoki can also be that way.
Cheers!
zyxel

bro Zyxel,

Is sally the long, wavy hair, pretty face, dress so pretty and yet dun look like WL... also seldom work... also give good GF service??

Looking 4 sally,
Harry or Hairy?
HauntedSex

HauntedSex
26-04-2004, 01:26 PM

Cheers!
zyxel

So Far my fav 'GF type' gals are:-
(not in order)

1. Bing Bing
2. Celine
3. CK
4. Rena( yes, it's her)
5. August

All above are the hottest gals in GL... or isit???

Hottest ghost in Town
HauntedSex

zyxel01
26-04-2004, 01:53 PM
bro Zyxel,

Is sally the long, wavy hair, pretty face, dress so pretty and yet dun look like WL... also seldom work... also give good GF service??

Looking 4 sally,
Harry or Hairy?
HauntedSex

Nope. Sally has a normal look, not stunning, always in gown. She can give good service, not real commando but good enough for yuo to go back. Whether there is a chemistry is the question.

Forgot in my list:
1. Jaguar
2. Amanda
3. Mun Mun

Gals to try:
1. JC
2. Iris
3. Miko

Cheers!
zyxel

Ah Neo
26-04-2004, 07:04 PM
Then my "to-try" list is ... (not in order)

1) Iris
2) Mei Hui
3) Yoki
4) Xue Ling
5) Apple
6) Bai Xue
7) Zu Er
8) Mun Mun
9) Fern Fern
10) Yong Yong ... too many :p

Nope. Sally has a normal look, not stunning, always in gown. She can give good service, not real commando but good enough for yuo to go back. Whether there is a chemistry is the question.

Forgot in my list:
1. Jaguar
2. Amanda
3. Mun Mun

Gals to try:
1. JC
2. Iris
3. Miko

Cheers!
zyxel

Ah Dez
30-04-2004, 08:42 PM

1) Iris
2) Mei Hui
3) Yoki
4) Xue Ling
5) Apple
6) Bai Xue
7) Zu Er
8) Mun Mun
9) Fern Fern

Woah..... seems........ that you will be in Geylang quite often

Hasa Sas
30-04-2004, 08:57 PM

Forgot in my list:
1. Jaguar
2. Amanda
3. Mun Mun

Gals to try:
1. JC
2. Iris
3. Miko

Cheers!
zyxel

Hi zyxel01

Is this Mun Mun from Lor 2058A?

THANKS

Ah Dez
30-04-2004, 09:04 PM
Hi zyxel01

THANKS

NOW IN WHOLE OF GL, ONLY GOT 1 LAU CHAI!!!! by the name of Mun Mun... so of course from there lah!

zyxel01
03-05-2004, 10:53 AM
Hi zyxel01

THANKS
There is only one Mun Mun left, the old timer one, but very good one.

Cheers!
zyxel

cuntking
06-05-2004, 02:34 AM
bro mugen, suppose to be the car expert meh ...... you still "P" plate .... ha ha ha

Juz to upadte i kana 4D + ToTo, 5 times 6 numbers last month .... knn ... what $50K ...... one already $200K ... total about $500k ...... bloody hell tok cok go tokcok forum .... :)

Tell u b4 leh, but u preferred bro mugen's recommendaton... U no money?? sure or not?? heard u kanna 3x 4D this month... :D at least pocketed winnings of $50k or more... I still waiting for my 1st winning in 10 year....

Looking 4 1st win
HauntedSex

cuntking
06-05-2004, 02:37 AM
No wonder she disappear .... ghost and ah dez bonk her ....... must wait till Chinese 7th month liao :P

Any way, my comment on your darlings, FYI only:-

1. Sally - dunno got try b4?? got to ask tommy...
2. Bai Xue - tried her a few times, no really like this kind of professional like her.
3. Emelda - never try b4 too...maybe ask tommy again...
4. Xin Xin - dun like her fake boobs anyway... daring but not pretty... a 'singtel carbon-copy', in term of looks and service... Maybe u can try singtel since she retired??

HauntedSex

cuntking
06-05-2004, 02:42 AM
bro bigone, "commando service" means the gal make your legs so weak that you are like "crawling out of the room...... also depends on the brothers skills too ..... some recruit, first time kana PCN gals touch touch already shoot ....... some one I know now bang bang bang GL top 3 commandos in 3 sessions still cannot shoot ..... IA, IA liao

So each to his owm, best is to try to judge yourself

Bro, can you elaborate "commando service". Would really appreciate that cos different people have different interpretation of "commando"

cuntking
06-05-2004, 02:44 AM
bro zyxel, lucky that our darlings do not crash .......... our prefernce is so different. Glad to see you again that day but not enough time to catch up ...... next time you in GL, let me know lah.

Cheers!
zyxel

cuntking
06-05-2004, 02:46 AM
bro ghost, Sally pretty? Is she the quite short and fleshy gal? Well .... beauty in the eyes of the becumer :)

bro Zyxel,

Looking 4 sally,
Harry or Hairy?
HauntedSex

cuntking
06-05-2004, 02:48 AM
See lah bro neo, always ask you to come do homework, dun wan .... now how to take exam?

1) Iris
2) Mei Hui
3) Yoki
4) Xue Ling
5) Apple
6) Bai Xue
7) Zu Er
8) Mun Mun
9) Fern Fern

cuntking
06-05-2004, 02:51 AM
Thank you SB brothers for your FR. I was in S'pore last week visiting from the US and was looking for fun in GL. I went L16H12 and had a nice time with Yuki. It was about 10:30P on a weeknight when we started. She stands about 5'-2" tall, 32A-22-34, medium length black hair and an OK face. Starts of with SOP shower and massage. Then she does about a 5-10 minute licking and sucking the front and back of my body. Gets me to attention and she starts a BBBJ with lots of tongue action. Spends a few minutes AR and back to BJ, which she repeats this sequence 3 times. I spend some time LFK her and nibbling her nipples. Now I am ready to start FS. Start out with missionary, then moved her on top for cowgirl and some squats. Turned her over to take a good look at her ass and finished up with me on top grinding her until I explode. We cuddle for a few minutes before I pullout to clean up. I was pretty wasted after 30 minutes or so of FS. Didn't have time for another round, so I was off to the showers. This was my first experience in GL as I usually visted HC's. Thanks to SB FR I was able to choose wisely. Can't wait to return to S'pore again to try some other places.

Name : Yuki
Tits : 4/10
Looks : 4/10
BJ : 8/10
AR : 8/10
FJ : 7/10

Had a great time!

cuntking
06-05-2004, 02:54 AM
GL has very few gals this week, I have NOT got my weekly drink ...... had Sammi1 last week (fatter and service lazier)

Saw Lee Wen on tuesday but no thirst for her anymore.

Heard that BoBo (biggest in GL) will start work tomorrow ...... must go early to have FRESH milk .... hee hee hee

smlee
06-05-2004, 12:17 PM
GL has very few gals this week, I have NOT got my weekly drink ...... had Sammi1 last week (fatter and service lazier)

Saw Lee Wen on tuesday but no thirst for her anymore.

Heard that BoBo (biggest in GL) will start work tomorrow ...... must go early to have FRESH milk .... hee hee hee

I had sammi1 last week as well...she is full of complaint

HauntedSex
06-05-2004, 03:12 PM

KNN... Never Like her at all, dunno why ppl still go for her?? service is Fu*k Up...Always thought that she's the best... All bros should ban her man!! Let her wake up her fu*king Idea!!

Enough is enough!!
HauntedSex

The_Hustler
06-05-2004, 03:18 PM
KNN... Never Like her at all, dunno why ppl still go for her?? service is Fu*k Up...Always thought that she's the best... All bros should ban her man!! Let her wake up her fu*king Idea!!

Enough is enough!!
HauntedSex

Relak...relak... dun angry. So many other fishes in the ocean...y harp on one lousy kuning fish?

Thankfully I'm never into that slutty Lucy Liu look... and worst part is she does not even resemble Lucy Liu. There're many more better providers for sure.

Sammy889
The Hustler

kent32
06-05-2004, 03:25 PM
wanted to try sammi one tonite, heng ah, saw some warning from fellow brothers here liao......

HauntedSex
06-05-2004, 03:37 PM
wanted to try sammi one tonite, heng ah, saw some warning from fellow brothers here liao......

Try BoBo... if she's around today... so, what is your preference?? maybe i can help?? :)

Happy Ghost
HauntedSex

kent32
06-05-2004, 04:17 PM
hi bro HauntedSex

these are the girls i have tried but still cant find one sextisfied leh

sony
coco
sugar
apple
kar leng
castle
winnie
ab
xiu wen
violet
yuki
peggy
ai lee
miki1
east
angel
zoey 2058
miao miao
sammi
tian tian
zhen zhen L18
zhen zhen L28
amy
og

perhaps you can help...zi dian zi dian me a bit

prefer someone petite and good body like miao miao (too bad she retired liao)

thanks a lot :)

cuntking
07-05-2004, 12:51 AM
bro smlee, she must be complaing about bro huanted .... hee hee hee

Well, better tell her to buck up on her service and cut down on her tummy ....... ha ha ha

Enough is enough!!
HauntedSex

cuntking
07-05-2004, 12:59 AM
bro kent, impressive list here ..... Miao Miao not very petite leh. Try Fen Fen lor, similiar size to Miao Miao, maybe a bit taller but good body and pretty too, but service normal only.

Maybe can try Bai Her too, one of the best body around now.

Each to his own hor. Try liao not sextisfied, ask me to refund hor ... ha ha ha

hi bro HauntedSex

sony
coco
sugar
apple
kar leng
castle
winnie
ab
xiu wen
violet
yuki
peggy
ai lee
miki1
east
angel
zoey 2058
miao miao
sammi
tian tian
zhen zhen L18
zhen zhen L28
amy
og

Jang5556
07-05-2004, 03:12 PM

Well, better tell her to buck up on her service and cut down on her tummy ....... ha ha ha

Bro, so this one no longer sexy fox ah? Now fat fox? bwhahahah

Regards

Jang

CumKing
07-05-2004, 03:13 PM

buck up, cut down..fwoah now yr engrand damn d powderful...heehhehe

Regards ;),

CK

smlee
07-05-2004, 08:12 PM

Regards ;),

CK
Just ignore the tummy and squeeze her milky

cuntking
08-05-2004, 01:16 AM
bro jang, all your fault ... too long never train her is it?? ... ha ha ha

Now for foxes got Bai Her and Fen Fen ... WOW!

Want MILK got BoBo ...... slurp slurp!!!

Bro, so this one no longer sexy fox ah? Now fat fox? bwhahahah

Regards

Jang

cuntking
08-05-2004, 01:17 AM
bro CK, i learn from you meh ... ha ha ha

Heard that you are doing well..... congrates!

If I got chance to go BKK, you must take good care of me hor .... too bad I know nuts about the Thai language :(

Regards ;),

CK

cuntking
08-05-2004, 01:19 AM
Errrrr bro smlee ...... when the tummy can be mistaken for the milky, I scared grap wrongly ...... :P

Just ignore the tummy and squeeze her milky

cuntking
08-05-2004, 01:27 AM
I think Spore economy is really bad, these days see more people at HQ calling Cat 80 gals ...... any brothers got any comments?

However the good news is that I did not know that some Cat 80 gals can look so good :) .... may try some of those that appear at HQ .... hee hee hee

Jang5556
08-05-2004, 02:38 AM
bro jang, all your fault ... too long never train her is it?? ... ha ha ha

Now for foxes got Bai Her and Fen Fen ... WOW!

Want MILK got BoBo ...... slurp slurp!!!

Bro,

I had her recently also, well maybe a month ago. She still seemed quite ok for me. Maybe went fatter over the last month? heheheh

Bai He also my sexy fox. Fen Fen I am sure I have tried but cannot remember. Must not been such a good session. Got boobs to make you happy meh?

Regards

Jang

Jang5556
08-05-2004, 02:41 AM
I think Spore economy is really bad, these days see more people at HQ calling Cat 80 gals ...... any brothers got any comments?

However the good news is that I did not know that some Cat 80 gals can look so good :) .... may try some of those that appear at HQ .... hee hee hee

Could be just that a lot of Cat150 MIA....?

Have tried a few...some look nice but there is a reason they are Cat80 and not Cat150 :) Buyer beware!!

Regards

Jang

The_Hustler
08-05-2004, 02:46 AM

Have tried a few...some look nice but there is a reason they are Cat80 and not Cat150 :) Buyer beware!!

Regards

Jang

Oops... manufacture defects?? Better dun buy...lease good enough!

Hehe... so late still mai kun ah?

Tenant,
The Hustler

Jang5556
08-05-2004, 02:49 AM
Oops... manufacture defects?? Better dun buy...lease good enough!

Hehe... so late still mai kun ah?

Tenant,
The Hustler

Yeah, look good but dun work properly or when work properly dun look good. bwhahahha

You also night bird wat:) I away again. Hotel room can be damn boring and time zone also helps!!

Regards

Jang

PS Your latest who?

The_Hustler
08-05-2004, 02:52 AM
Yeah, look good but dun work properly or when work properly dun look good. bwhahahha

You also night bird wat:) I away again. Hotel room can be damn boring and time zone also helps!!

Regards

Jang

PS Your latest who?

Fret not bout the boring hotel room.... u have a pal Hustler on line.

My latest exploits?? Gee...u wouldn't believe it:

Tue: Tarma with CK Angels - Suzie & Ally (see FL section)
Wed: Work
Thur: Sex with CK Angel - Emma (see FL section too...kekeke)
Fri-Sat-Sun: Family Man.

Mix & Match
The Hustler

Jang5556
08-05-2004, 02:56 AM
Fret not bout the boring hotel room.... u have a pal Hustler on line.

My latest exploits?? Gee...u wouldn't believe it:

Tue: Tarma with CK Angels - Suzie & Ally (see FL section)
Wed: Work
Thur: Sex with CK Angel - Emma (see FL section too...kekeke)
Fri-Sat-Sun: Family Man.

Mix & Match
The Hustler

Mr Family Man, thought you would be snuggled up in the sack with the significant other :)

Will have a look at FL section.... ah...the sight of the word CK got me excited for a while there. Thought it was my wayward angel....

Regards

Jang

ming
08-05-2004, 02:59 AM

Must understand everyone got their ups n downs..........Money not easy to earn.......... If dont save for the raining days then when u need it who will lend u the money??? Wonder can u, hustler n jang got spare cash???Kekeke :p

Jang5556
08-05-2004, 03:02 AM
Must understand everyone got their ups n downs..........Money not easy to earn.......... If dont save for the raining days then when u need it who will lend u the money??? Wonder can u, hustler n jang got spare cash???Kekeke :p

Bro, totally agree with you on the rainy day scenario....however, to make other days sunny must head down to Gl hehehe Spare cash? Unfortunately that goes to my rainy day fund !!! :p

Regards

Jang

ming
08-05-2004, 03:05 AM
Bro, totally agree with you on the rainy day scenario....however, to make other days sunny must head down to Gl hehehe Spare cash? Unfortunately that goes to my rainy day fund !!! :p

Regards

Jang

U all see this.........When come to money everyone run (me too)kekeke :D

Jang5556
08-05-2004, 03:07 AM
U all see this.........When come to money everyone run (me too)kekeke :D

Definitely..like you said, hard to earn and we all work hard for our play hehehe

Regards

Jang

ming
08-05-2004, 03:13 AM
Definitely..like you said, hard to earn and we all work hard for our play hehehe

Regards

Jang

U back from GL or just came back from oversea??? :D

Jang5556
08-05-2004, 03:17 AM
U back from GL or just came back from oversea??? :D

Neither. Still stuck overseas. Back tomorrow. May head to GL then hehheh Targets keep changing as got multiple ones !! :p

Regards

Jang

HauntedSex
08-05-2004, 12:03 PM

complain abt me for?? long time never song-song fu*k by me isit??
or maybe bro King never suck her breast anymore... hehehe...

Joker
HauntedSex

HauntedSex
08-05-2004, 12:16 PM
hi bro HauntedSex

Bro Kent,

Sorry to keep u wait... so your cock got gone liao bo?? Kekeke...

There's still a lot of good service-oriented gals around....BTW how do u define 'Sextisfied' ones??

Any way, my recommandations for small and petite ones are:

Celine (famous for GF service, no frenching pls) ,
Bing Bing (Silghtly tall but small frame, small boob),
Wine (good service, big boobs),
JC(sorry, bro doomas!! :D )

There's some more but may had forgotten their names. enough for u to try for one week liao!

Fuck Bill Vol.1
HauntedSex

HauntedSex
08-05-2004, 12:26 PM

Bro King, u kanna so much $$, so rich also wanted to call cat 80??? Wu ya ball??

Downgrading is a present trend, like 5-room HDB to 4-room, Merc to Toyota, Cat 150 to 80 :eek: Basically, we s'porean r not earning enough, no thanks to LSL and his 'good' Minsters. got to start look 4 lobang liao.... :(

Van 'Haunting'
HauntedSex

Bangerz
10-05-2004, 12:28 AM
Hi Im a newbie anyway,

the houses that you all have mentioned, izzit the one who the uncles neeed to phone?

if i want a preety one, got any reccommedation?
pls note cat also ar.

thankx

cuntking
10-05-2004, 01:36 AM
bro jang, you very bad leh, got new fox so throw old fox away ...... hee hee hee ... me too ... BUT why we always after the same foxes??

Fen Fen face chio, boobs swee ....... errrrrrr ............ better not tell you too much, if not you want to snatch my fox again .... HA HA HA

Bro,

I had her recently also, well maybe a month ago. She still seemed quite ok for me. Maybe went fatter over the last month? heheheh

Bai He also my sexy fox. Fen Fen I am sure I have tried but cannot remember. Must not been such a good session. Got boobs to make you happy meh?

Regards

Jang

cuntking
10-05-2004, 01:38 AM
Hmmmm ... who you try before?

I thought besides age and time factor they are about the same as Cat 150?

Regards

Jang

cuntking
10-05-2004, 01:42 AM
Well .... raining day ... then will rely on all those bank credit facilities lor

Now in Spore cannot rely on only one job or business, must look for 2nd source of income, if not don't know when kana sack or no business ........ save, how much can you save a month?

cuntking
10-05-2004, 01:46 AM
"Bo ya" is you liao ............ "GUI"!

I got lobang for you but have you come to a decision? sms me lah.

Bro King, u kanna so much $$, so rich also wanted to call cat 80??? Wu ya ball??

Downgrading is a present trend, like 5-room HDB to 4-room, Merc to Toyota, Cat 150 to 80 :eek: Basically, we s'porean r not earning enough, no thanks to LSL and his 'good' Minsters. got to start look 4 lobang liao.... :(

Van 'Haunting'
HauntedSex

Jang5556
10-05-2004, 11:00 AM
bro jang, you very bad leh, got new fox so throw old fox away ...... hee hee hee ... me too ... BUT why we always after the same foxes??

Fen Fen face chio, boobs swee ....... errrrrrr ............ better not tell you too much, if not you want to snatch my fox again .... HA HA HA

Bro King,

We are unloyal subjects. New fox, old one get discarded. And we always after same fox maybe because of breast size bwhahahaha

A for the old fox, I still like her body but the new fox got body and better service...if only can get old fox to improve again....

Fen Fen I try before. But then I look at my FR on the other side and not impressed leh...she improve so much ah? You go there and read the Fr and you know. In the meantime when you there, do you monthly vote bwhahahah

Regards

jang

Jang5556
10-05-2004, 11:05 AM
Hmmmm ... who you try before?

I thought besides age and time factor they are about the same as Cat 150?

Actually cannot remember who I try now in Cat80. Name wise. Can see the face. You check the other side the FR and database. Got quite a bit of info in there.

Actually some of the Cat80 i see not old. Look ok as well. Body wise also big breasted!!! But usually they dun perform as cat150 so drop to Cat80. Like Rose for instance from 1425. Cat150 always at home. Now Cat80 she damn hot. I think she earns much more money now in cat80.

But if you are a "self starter" and look for body only and can finish in half an hour, they are not bad to try. You ask your Tommy to recommend lah. based on body and looks. You will be surprised at some of the ones you can get I think.

regards

Jang

cbjuiceyumseng
12-05-2004, 06:35 PM
Bro King,

We are unloyal subjects. New fox, old one get discarded. And we always after same fox maybe because of breast size bwhahahaha

A for the old fox, I still like her body but the new fox got body and better service...if only can get old fox to improve again....

Fen Fen I try before. But then I look at my FR on the other side and not impressed leh...she improve so much ah? You go there and read the Fr and you know. In the meantime when you there, do you monthly vote bwhahahah

Regards

jang

Fen Fen service really cannot make it despite my repeated visits......but gnn......her looks and body really can make it. :D

Jang5556
13-05-2004, 09:16 AM
Fen Fen service really cannot make it despite my repeated visits......but gnn......her looks and body really can make it. :D

OK that is a surprise to me than, thanks. Last time I had her more than a year ago and nothing impressive then.

Regards

Jang

Ah Dez
14-05-2004, 02:31 AM

Sure or not???.. i see and see... after 4 years.... she still cannot make it.... :D

Ah Dez
14-05-2004, 02:33 AM

Downgrading is a present trend, like 5-room HDB to 4-room, Merc to Toyota, Cat 150 to 80 :eek: Basically, we s'porean r not earning enough, no thanks to LSL and his 'good' Minsters. got to start look 4 lobang liao....

Van 'Haunting'
HauntedSex

Use your brain..... all he wants.. is to SUCK BOOBS... so why pay $150... to suck for 45mins... when he pay $160... Suck for 60 mins.... :D

Jang5556
14-05-2004, 09:47 AM
Sure or not???.. i see and see... after 4 years.... she still cannot make it.... :D

Maybe now change? Even Bro King now her number one fan...:)

regards

Jang

booby
14-05-2004, 12:16 PM

I am a conributer to the cat80 traffic since a few months.
But dude after reading about your expliots for the past 2 somthing years in cat150. I seriously wonder if you will find the cat80 even close to acceptable. I tried around 20 cat80 gals in the past 2 months, and I still have not found a single one that is even half at attractive as the 'good' ones of cat150, (who I see with an eyeball popping eye and a saliva dripping mouth, as I wait at my ususal L2829 for me bonk to arrive).
Maybe a few months down the line I got to think of 'the' upgrade. Have been pushing hard for 10-15% pay hike. Sigh! IT is not that 'cool' as it was a few years back. Got to sweat more to splurge on this 'royal' craving.

cbjuiceyumseng
18-05-2004, 08:20 PM

Sure.....will not sabo u lah. As said her service is only average for the arse rimming, BBBJ, catbath and lickings but i can almost salivating at the thought of sucking her tits and fucking her missionary.

Gnn...her CFM face and perfectly man-modified tits are really nice..... :D Her figure also very good as she is rather "leow" and has little or no undesirable fats....and her "tao" also quite perk and pretty.

cuntking
27-05-2004, 01:55 AM
bro jang, training the foxes is your part, my part just to test and chop approve after you train ... hee hee hee

OH oh .... I will go take a look at the other side.

Bro King,

Regards

jang

cuntking
27-05-2004, 01:59 AM
Hee hee hee ... I try one liao last week ... not because of downgrading but tat unlucky day really got no Cat 150 for me, those I want not working or must wait (got very little time but F**king horny), end up with Xiao Tian

Actually cannot remember who I try now in Cat80. Name wise. Can see the face. You check the other side the FR and database. Got quite a bit of info in there.

Actually some of the Cat80 i see not old. Look ok as well. Body wise also big breasted!!! But usually they dun perform as cat150 so drop to Cat80. Like Rose for instance from 1425. Cat150 always at home. Now Cat80 she damn hot. I think she earns much more money now in cat80.

But if you are a "self starter" and look for body only and can finish in half an hour, they are not bad to try. You ask your Tommy to recommend lah. based on body and looks. You will be surprised at some of the ones you can get I think.

regards

Jang

cuntking
27-05-2004, 02:00 AM
Errrrr .... for your info ..... suck for 60mins also S$150 only :)

Use your brain..... all he wants.. is to SUCK BOOBS... so why pay $150... to suck for 45mins... when he pay $160... Suck for 60 mins.... :D

cuntking
27-05-2004, 02:02 AM
Not Number 1 fan lah ... just that with todays GL 150 pool of gals, "no fish, prawn also can" ...... even Cat 80 also take liao .... "no prawn, dried shrimps also come lah" ... HA HA HA

Maybe now change? Even Bro King now her number one fan...:)

regards

Jang

cuntking
27-05-2004, 02:05 AM
bro booby, recommend me some good Cat 80 (younger ones, good milk and ok service) and when you are ready for Cat 150, let me show you the way :)

Actually I had saw a lot of nice looking Cat 80 gals at Hq ... just not sure of their service

I am a conributer to the cat80 traffic since a few months.
But dude after reading about your expliots for the past 2 somthing years in cat150. I seriously wonder if you will find the cat80 even close to acceptable. I tried around 20 cat80 gals in the past 2 months, and I still have not found a single one that is even half at attractive as the 'good' ones of cat150, (who I see with an eyeball popping eye and a saliva dripping mouth, as I wait at my ususal L2829 for me bonk to arrive).
Maybe a few months down the line I got to think of 'the' upgrade. Have been pushing hard for 10-15% pay hike. Sigh! IT is not that 'cool' as it was a few years back. Got to sweat more to splurge on this 'royal' craving.

cuntking
27-05-2004, 02:07 AM
Well ... each to his own and depends on one's (ours as well as the gals) mood

Sure.....will not sabo u lah. As said her service is only average for the arse rimming, BBBJ, catbath and lickings but i can almost salivating at the thought of sucking her tits and fucking her missionary.

Gnn...her CFM face and perfectly man-modified tits are really nice..... :D Her figure also very good as she is rather "leow" and has little or no undesirable fats....and her "tao" also quite perk and pretty.

cuntking
27-05-2004, 02:08 AM
Today made a trip to T's place, asked for Bing Bing, she has gone back for long leave, asked for Bai Xue, not working today. Asked for Violet, T called and told me need to wait for a while. So I waited for about ten minutes and she came. She was wearing a blue tube which truly helped to bring out the beauty of her legs. Quite pretty gal, I was wondering to myself then.

Violet
Looks: 7/10 (Quite pretty to me.)
Body: 7/10 (Not really an hourglass figure but I like gals of her height. By the way, she got damn beautiful legs. The nicest legs I have seen so far.)
Boobs: Dun know. Did not ask and I am not an expert in judging cups.
Catbath: 7.5/10 (A thorough catbath, really know how to arouse me. )
BBBJ: 8/10 (Lots of tongue action on my balls. She practically gave my 2nd head a good shine with her tongue. I love her BBBJ.)
AR: 8/10(Nice and powerful. I practically got raped by her tongue. )
Frenching: Yes
FJ: 8/10(Frenched with her while in missionary mode. Nice FJ.)
Attitude: 7/10 (Even gave me a long massage after FJ. Nice gal to talk to. Can click with her.)
RTF: High chance.

Views: Easily my best session in GL up to date. Probably I have not tried enough gals but currently she is on the top of my list.

cuntking
27-05-2004, 02:09 AM
Went down to tommy's house after dinner. Was Resting at the couch watching TV, trying to wait for disgestion before ordering my dessert. One of the customer came out of the room and suddenly tommy signalled me to go in. I was abit surprised as I had not named for my order yet. But what the heck. Went in with the gal. Inside the room, begin small chat and found her to be very friendly. Quickly strip myself naked while she was undressing. Nice body with a C cup. To cut the story short, started with cat bath with her "super" tongue. Must say that she is good at this area. Give her a 9/10 for that. She take her own sweet time when servicng me. I think it take up to 50% of the whole session. Then came the bbbj. While she was oiling my shaft, I start playing with her pussy. What turn me on further was she kept looking at me while servicing my shaft. Frenching was also excellent with no hold back. Wow. This gal is out to please you.... Cannot tahan anymore, so she went on top of me and started to rock, frenching me. Nearly had an asthma attack as I couldn't catch my breath. She is a excellent frencher. Change to doggie with her body and hand on tbe floor while her ass is high up on the bed. Bonk her hard on this position. A new style for me. Finally change to missionary. Lift up her legs onto my shoulder and pump real fast. After sometimes, put down the legs and start pumping again. Looking at her face expression make me really high liao. Cannot tahan, so shoot my load on her body. Feeling tired, I lie on the bed and suddenly she put my shaft into her mouth to clean off my remain. Wwooo...... Me just shiver as my shaft always feel sensitive after sex. What a session to remember. She ask me how much I would rate her. I told Her 8/10. Tell her the remaining 2 will be given to her the nxt time. Hee hee.... Already planning my next session.
Something suddenly hit me. l do not know her name yet. hahaha...... Later found out from tommy her name. She is mmm...... "OTO" . Of course will keep secret first. If not, very hard to get her.
Look : 7.5/10
Body : 7.5/10
cat bath : 9/10
BJ : 7.5/10
FJ : 9/10
Atttitude : 10/10. - she really take her time. The session took nearly an hour.
rtf : Yes, yes and yes.

Went down to tommy's house after dinner. Was Resting at the couch watching TV, trying to wait for disgestion before ordering my dessert. One of the customer came out of the room and suddenly tommy signalled me to go in. I was abit surprised as I had not named for my order yet. But what the heck. Went in with the gal. Inside the room, begin small chat and found her to be very friendly. Quickly strip myself naked while she was undressing. Nice body with a C cup. To cut the story short, started with cat bath with her "super" tongue. Must say that she is good at this area. Give her a 9/10 for that. She take her own sweet time when servicng me. I think it take up to 50% of the whole session. Then came the bbbj. While she was oiling my shaft, I start playing with her pussy. What turn me on further was she kept looking at me while servicing my shaft. Frenching was also excellent with no hold back. Wow. This gal is out to please you.... Cannot tahan anymore, so she went on top of me and started to rock, frenching me. Nearly had an asthma attack as I couldn't catch my breath. She is a excellent frencher. Change to doggie with her body and hand on tbe floor while her ass is high up on the bed. Bonk her hard on this position. A new style for me. Finally change to missionary. Lift up her legs onto my shoulder and pump real fast. After sometimes, put down the legs and start pumping again. Looking at her face expression make me really high liao. Cannot tahan, so shoot my load on her body. Feeling tired, I lie on the bed and suddenly she put my shaft into her mouth to clean off my remain. Wwooo...... Me just shiver as my shaft always feel sensitive after sex. What a session to remember. She ask me how much I would rate her. I told Her 8/10. Tell her the remaining 2 will be given to her the nxt time. Hee hee.... Already planning my next session.
Something suddenly hit me. l do not know her name yet. hahaha...... Later found out from tommy her name. She is mmm...... "OTO" . Of course will keep secret first. If not, very hard to get her.
Look : 7.5/10
Body : 7.5/10
cat bath : 9/10
BJ : 7.5/10
FJ : 9/10
Atttitude : 10/10. - she really take her time. The session took nearly an hour.
rtf : Yes, yes and yes.

cuntking
27-05-2004, 02:11 AM
Compared to a poor show of Cat 150 gals last week (until I try a Cat 80), this week is a GREAT week.

Bo Bo, Mei Ji, Pinky, Iris and San San are all back working

cuntking
02-06-2004, 03:37 AM
After 1 year MIA, San San is still that "Goddness Like" ...... more slim & curvy body, sexy look, white milk with pink cherries on top, seXsation service.

Wow since her return, whenever I see her at HQ, she is in and out with customers like she was lack of SEX for the whole year. Even many of the regulars I know at HQ (who normal 1 session with gal) are giving like 2-3 session with her. Me myself had given her 2 this week :)

Hence, as usually San San ia the Top Party Gal for last week.

Bitter2004
02-06-2004, 05:18 PM
After 1 year MIA, San San is still that "Goddness Like" ...... more slim & curvy body, sexy look, white milk with pink cherries on top, seXsation service.

Wow since her return, whenever I see her at HQ, she is in and out with customers like she was lack of SEX for the whole year. Even many of the regulars I know at HQ (who normal 1 session with gal) are giving like 2-3 session with her. Me myself had given her 2 this week :)

Hence, as usually San San ia the Top Party Gal for last week.

Actually she said to methat she is in financial trouble , that y she need to work hard this time round.

Ya i think she is in some kind of trouble so she said she has say to do a lot of customers this time round before disappearing again.

zyxel01
03-06-2004, 10:44 AM
Date of Session: 1 June 2004
Gal: Iris

First time with her. Quite a pretty gal, about 1.58m tall, slim, not skinny. Average boobs about 31B, nice pointy nipples, brown, and nice trimmed pubic hair. Her butt is also quite perky like Xin Xin's. Tanned skin tone, but not dark, again like Xin Xin.

In the room, within one second, she was already in her bra and g-string, and another second, she was ready. I was still unbuttoning my shirt... The shower was SOP, but she did give a brief bbbj in there. A friendly and chatty gal.

On the bed, she prepared some toilet paper and condom, while I was beginning to stroke her body, her butt. She smiled and then like a little gal wanting to play new toy, she jumped on my body and catbath me with enthusiasm. Her catbath was sop. Very brief though. No licking of legs. She went on with the bbbj, which was quite good. A bit of deep throating. I stopped her as it got better and did not want to cum too soon. She smiled and asked me to turn to face down. I complained as I tried to lay down as my hard dick was in the way....

Her catbath on my back was better. She use her titts to caress my back as she licked her way round my back. She let out some sexy moans. She asked me to lift up my butt and did her AR on me. The AR was not good at all. Did not like the poking of her tongue into my a-hole. I prefer the light licking around the hole.

After that, she asked me to turn back to face up again, and she catbath again and some bbbj. I stopped her and she laid down, and could tell she was waiting for me to service her. I happily began to suck and lick her nipples. She began to moan louder. Her eyes closed. Then I used my finger to feel for her pussy. Could feel it was a bit wet. Not KY, as I already told her not to put it on before that. I rubbed her clit and she moaned louder. Then I moved down and spread open her pussy hole. It was pink inside. She was ready for me to lick her clit. She spread her legs wider and inviting me. I licked her clit and she let out more and louder moans. After few minutes, I lifted her butt higher and licked her a-hole. She was enjoying that too. I turned her around to face down and she was flat on the bed, and she spread her legs. I spread open her ass cheek and AR her more. Then I lifted her butt to doggie position and more AR on her. I tried to insert my finger into her pussy hole, but was very tight. She was wriggling her hip and commented that it was ticklish. After few attempts, I gave up. She turned and laid down and took out the condom. She got up and bbbj me again to get my dick back into ready mode. After putting on the condom, I inserted my dick into her wet pussy and pumped her slowly. She was moaning with joy. She lifted her butt to make it more accessible. Then I stopped a while, and licked and sucked her nipples again. She was enjoying. I tried not to pump, but she was squeezing her pussy on my dick. Could feel the sensation was good. I turned her sideways with me still on top and pumped her harder and faster. She was gasping for air and almost screaming. After many more pumps, I cummed.

The rest was sop. We chatted along the way.

Overall a good and satisfactory session.

Looks: 7.5/10 (pretty, round face, long hair)
Body: 7.5/10 (slim, tanned skin tone, but not dark)
Titts: 7/10 (real, soft, brown nipples, 31B, pointy nips)
Pussy: 7.5/10 (trimmed pubic hair, quite tight, very wet)
BBBJ: 7.5/10 (good)
AR: 6/10 (sop, lots of poking with tongue)
FJ: 7.5/10 (responsive, wet)
Attitude: Good, friendly, chatty..

Cheers!
zyxel

Ah Neo
03-06-2004, 01:36 PM
who are your foxes?

old fox = sammi1? new fox = bai he?

Bro King,

Regards

jang

Jang5556
03-06-2004, 02:39 PM
who are your foxes?

old fox = sammi1? new fox = bai he?

Wah, you are right Bro heheheh Bro King might have moved on though and his new fox is Fen Fen!

Regards

Jang

Ah Dez
07-06-2004, 01:42 AM
The only old fox i like is Jaguar.... :D

cuntking
12-06-2004, 10:50 AM
Left my girlfriend behind in England six months ago so was in need of a good shag. Decided to try Tommy’s place after reading up on all the reviews in the forum and found his name mentioned more then a few time. Never been to a brothel before so was pleasantly surprised to see how nice it was. Didn't know whom to ask for so just told Tommy I was after a Cat $80 girl. About 20 minutes later a Thai girl walked in and Tommy signalled me to follow her into a mirror filled room. She wasn’t perfect looking but still attractive for her age (30y.o). I’m actually older then she is but I look much younger, able 23y.o to most people.

She asked me if it was my first time and I told her yes and that she would be my first Asian girl too but I don’t think she believed me even though it was all true.

Started with a shower where she washed all my bits. She had such nice boobs I just had to play with them. I like them firm and medium size so hers were perfect.

On the bed she gave me a cat-bath, which was heaven and the asshole licking was mind blowing. I’ve never had it done to me before so it was great especially watching her face deep in my ass reflected in the mirror.

Sucked on her nipples a bit then on with the rubber jacket and fucked her missionary style. Pumped her really hard. It sounded like I was slapping her every time I pumped. I kept full speed for 10 minutes then came inside her with condom off cause. She said I was a good fuck because I kept my speed up and fucked her hard. She didn’t know I hadn’t had sex for the last six months.

Had another shower together then she gave me a short massage to finish off. What she lacks in looks, she makes up in her service. I’m glad she was my first Asian girl and will defiantly see her again. She as set a very high standard for the other girls to follow.

I’m not sure if the girls actually read their reviews in this forum but I just wanted to say thanks to Carol and I hope to see her again very soon.

Carol’s Profile

Face: Nice for age but not pretty, quite sexy though.
Body: Not fat but not slim either. Nice firm medium sized boobs with brown nipples.
Height: About 5 Feet 4 Inches.
Service: Her service is great and she should get an Award for her Asshole licking skills. Lots of eye contact whiles giving BBBJ. Never felt rushed.

cuntking
12-06-2004, 10:51 AM
Arrived at Tommy’s around 2pm hoping to see Yuki because I prefer young pretty looking girls but was told she wasn’t available so asked for Celine as second choice who also wasn’t available. Told Tommy if he couldn’t find anyone fitting my preference then I’ll have Carol instead because although she’s not that pretty or young, she still gave me a very good service last Friday when I saw her.

Anyway Tommy suggested Queen and told me to trust him so I said ok. 10 minutes later a very pretty Malay girl wearing white top and bottom walked in. I was quite surprised because I was after a short girl and she was slightly taller then I was but once she took off her shoes I realised she was actually shorter.

On the way to the room she said something to me in mandarin but I grow up in England so did not understand, luckily her English isn’t too bad. In the room we undressed and had a shower together. She washed all my vital parts but no blowjob. She also washed my toes, which was a surprise but I later found out why.

Finished shower and proceeded to the bed where she instructed me to lay on my front for a licking cat-bath. She licked all over from my neck down to my feet and sucked on my toes too. Then she licked my asshole lightly, it was wonderful to see in the mirror. Turned me over and gave me a BBBJ until I was hard then slipped on a rubber jacket and asked me to fuck her missionary style to begin with. I started by licking her small boobs and sucking her nipples, then I moved down to her belly button. I think she thought I was going to lick her cunt but I had a cut in my month so didn’t want to risk it.

I started slow fucking her then moved her legs over my shoulders and began to pump her nice and hard. Too my surprise I came really quickly because usually I take quite a long time, maybe it’s because she’s just so pretty. We then had a shower but no massage afterward which was disappointing. I think if Carol can manage to do all and give me a massage at the end in 20 minutes then Queen should too, otherwise why am I paying an extra $70???

Although she is pretty and some might even say beautiful, she is however not my type. I prefer young sluttish schoolgirl looks that are naughty in bed so if anyone knows of any girls that fit my preference, then please give me their names.

Now that you guys know my preference, can anyone confirm if Yuki and Celine would be my type?

I also think Tommy should have a photo book of at least the Cat $150 girls so to avoid disappointments. Would be good for business for him and the girls. It’ll only be shown to clients in his fuck shop so there won’t be any kind of risk to the girls. Must suggest to him next time I visit.

I know not all the points I’ve said about Queen were good but I’m just telling you guys what I think. I do however still like her a lot so will be seeing her again once I’ve tried the rest. I have a friend coming over from England in September so I’ll treat him to her. I’m 100% sure he’ll like her.

This was my second visit to Tommy’s place and also my second time with an Asian girl. All Chinese girls in England are ugly so all my previous girlfriends were English, Irish and Scottish.

Being a poor student I’m going to have to wait a week or two before I can sample some more of Geylang’s best.

Hopefully my next review would be on Yuki or Celine.

Queen’s Profile

Face: Very pretty but not sexy.
Body: Slim, fair and very smooth skin with small boobs and large brown nipples.
Height: About 5 Feet 5Inches.
Service: Nice but nothing special. Sucks your toes but don’t like to make eye contact. She will be good for someone who’s looking for a girlfriend experience.

cuntking
12-06-2004, 10:53 AM
San San will work her last day tomorrow, Sunday 13/6/04 ... then go on 1 month (maybe 1 year or even forever) leave.

Have your last Sweet desert before you miss it forever! :eek:

Devil
19-06-2004, 12:48 PM
Queen is a M'sian Chinese gal from Lor 14 Hse 28. same hse with Blue Diamond, Blue Ice and Blue Sky.
Brother, Queen is from Lor14 Hse29

Devil
19-06-2004, 12:50 PM
Queen is a M'sian Chinese gal from Lor 14 Hse 28. same hse with Blue Diamond, Blue Ice and Blue Sky.
Brother, Queen is from Lor14 Hse29 :)

Devil
19-06-2004, 12:54 PM
Brother, Queen is from lor14 Hse29. :)

Ah Dez
21-06-2004, 01:54 AM
San San will work her last day tomorrow, Sunday 13/6/04 ... then go on 1 month (maybe 1 year or even forever) leave.

Have your last Sweet desert before you miss it forever! :eek:

Lets go KL find her.... :D

cuntking
21-06-2004, 01:28 PM
Aiya, like that can accumulate more postings meh ... no wonder I no longer top poster .... must try this method .... ha ha ha

opps... typo mistake.. :D no need to repeat so many mah? ;)

cuntking
21-06-2004, 01:29 PM
bro dez, you can confirm where my ex-GL150 regular OG (Lor 16) is I go with you lor, you find you San San, I find OG... ok?

Lets go KL find her.... :D

Ah Dez
21-06-2004, 06:42 PM
bro dez, you can confirm where my ex-GL150 regular OG (Lor 16) is I go with you lor, you find you San San, I find OG... ok?

I go find Jane B....

okok, i got DA TING, DA TING, where is she....

Jang5556
21-06-2004, 07:02 PM
I go find Jane B....

okok, i got DA TING, DA TING, where is she....

Bro,

Since you all finding all the old birds, can you located Wen Fang for me. Then I join you two on this journey :)

Regards

Jang

The_Hustler
21-06-2004, 07:05 PM
Bro,

Since you all finding all the old birds, can you located Wen Fang for me. Then I join you two on this journey :)

Regards

Jang

Monk Jang going journey to the North?? U need monkey, pig disciples along?? Better brace a search for Goddess CK as well.

Monkey volunterr,
The Hustler

Jang5556
21-06-2004, 09:28 PM
Monk Jang going journey to the North?? U need monkey, pig disciples along?? Better brace a search for Goddess CK as well.

Monkey volunterr,
The Hustler

Goddess CK I know where to find. However, once Goddess Wen Fang has disappeared beyond my range!! Need help from pathfinder Dez heheheh

Can always do with a monkey. Does the monkey also search for a previous Goddess?

Looking for compass
Jang

Ah Dez
22-06-2004, 08:19 AM
Goddess CK I know where to find. However, once Goddess Wen Fang has disappeared beyond my range!! Need help from pathfinder Dez heheheh

Can always do with a monkey. Does the monkey also search for a previous Goddess?

Looking for compass
Jang

Wen Fang in HongKong....... :(

Monk and Monkey of GL going by Car to KL... to look for their sutras..... but aeroplane is out of the plan....

Monkey God of GL

Jang5556
22-06-2004, 09:38 AM
Wen Fang in HongKong....... :(

Monk and Monkey of GL going by Car to KL... to look for their sutras..... but aeroplane is out of the plan....

Monkey God of GL

HK? What she doing there? Same thing? You got contact? I going in July!! :D

Regards

Jang

Ah Dez
23-06-2004, 02:50 AM
HK? What she doing there? Same thing? You got contact? I going in July!! :D

Regards

Jang

No contact... heard from her Jie Mei s that she is there........ almost 1/2 year liao!

You no chance lah!

Jang5556
23-06-2004, 09:14 AM
No contact... heard from her Jie Mei s that she is there........ almost 1/2 year liao!

You no chance lah!

She working there ah? Ah yah, why didn't she just stay here..:(

Regards

Jang

Cummon
23-06-2004, 09:01 PM
so let's say u've located all these retired cat150 gals, r u gonna look for them even if they are not in the sex industry anymore :confused:
for info only huh ?

Jang5556
24-06-2004, 09:18 AM
so let's say u've located all these retired cat150 gals, r u gonna look for them even if they are not in the sex industry anymore :confused:
for info only huh ?

No lah, not me anyway. Just for a last bonk.

Like Bro Hustler say, maybe also find CK for last bonk. Been away so long. Not sure if she is coming back.

Regards

Jang

cuntking
25-06-2004, 02:11 PM
No bonk, no go ... go for what? :p

for info only huh ?

cuntking
25-06-2004, 02:16 PM
This gal can do anything except AR!!!!!

ok, my short Fr on her (extremely be-lated, as done her on dec 2002).

Arrive 1612 at ard 1900hrs, ask tommy for teacher, and i waited for almost an hr, b4 she came. while signging in tat time, tommy commented to her, "raining outside huh?" she replied, "rain good wat, tat will make the men more "humsap" !" , and give me a cheeky wink in return. I say "walao, this gal is so horny

Into the room, SOP strip and chit cat to the shower, most of the time a gal will clean your did and anus, but this gal nvr clean the anal, from here I guess she dun AR. but who cares, I luv her sweety pie look. after shower, i ask her y she's call "Teacher", she say she teach all newbies how to hv sex, i tell her u gotto teach me, as i m a newbie, she laugh and say, "u look older than me, and yet u r newbie!" after all the tokcok nonsence, we get down to biz. she do her usual catbath routine, and continue wif the bbbj, with alot of good suction. after tat i request for 69 and start to lick her cunt, she stop half way, saying my licking is too light and no feeling. she stop and open her leg, and ask me to lick her cunt properly and teaching me the rite way to make her feel "shiok". i say "walao, now i svc her, instead of her svc me!" after some cunt-licking and fingering, we proceed to the FJ,cannpot really remeber the whole experience, but did finally cum, after approximately 10 minutes. finish oredi, still chit-chatting, ask her where she from and etc. after that got shower and dress up, and we part our way. too bad, this student did not manage to learn much from teacher, as this student always want to be spoonfeed by teacher!!!!

No rating, as cannot really recall the detail (happens in dec 2002).

zyxel01
29-06-2004, 06:13 PM
Have not done her for a long time, about 2 years. Got her in 1612.

A friendly gal, quite short about 1.55m tall, quite tan, long straight hair, slight tinted, average look, was wearing a very short dress. She has average titts, with quite dark nipples, trimmed pubic hair, body a bit meaty. Some may say fat, plump, but to me is ok, just some meat. She has slight tummy. Nice meaty butt.

In the room, chatted and she helped me to undress. The shower was SOP, but she helped me to dry up with the towel.

Her catbath was not very thorough like licking toes, but she licked a lot on my nipples. Her bbbj was good. She was also good in ensuring my dick was hard and erected all the time by stroking it when not bbbj. She would also caress and tickle my balls. Her AR was very shiok. Very stimulating. When I was on all fours, she would AR me again and stroking my dick and bbbj, caressing my balls. She was always stimulating me.

After a few minutes of stimulation, I stopped her and made her lay down on the bed. I began to suck and lick her nipples. She was moaning already. We frenched. I rubbed her clit with my finger, and then I positioned her to the edge of the bed and I knelt on the floor to lick her pussy. She was wet, and moaning. She took my hands to caress and squeeze her titts. Her legs were clamped tightly on my head. She was trembling. After few minutes, I turned her around to doggie position. I did AR on her. She was again moaning, and grabbed my hands again to squeeze her titts. Then I inserted my finger into her wet cunt hole and she was wriggling her hip.

We frenched passionately. I got up and she bbbj me again before putting on the condom for me. I took my dick and rubbed it against her clit. She moaned and gyrated her hip. Then I slowly inserted my dick into her wet hole. She pulled me onto her body and wrapped her legs around my back. I did not pump at all. We just locked ourselves and frenched more, hugging each other tightly. She said she was enjoying it. I then began to pump slowly. She said "DEEPER, DEEPER...". I turned her to sideway with me still on top and pushed in my dick. She was gasping for air as my dick got deeper into her hole. She said she liked that. I pumped slowly and caressing her titts. She was gyrating her hip to stimulate herself. Then I got faster and harder in pumping, while she began to scream louder in esctacy. Finally I cummed, but she continued to gyrate her hip and moaning. After a while she stopped. We hugged and then took out the condom. She gave me a simple massage, before going off for a shower. The ending shower was SOP but she again helped to dry me with the towel.

Overall a very good session.

My ratings (in my opinion):
Looks: 6/10 (average)
Body: 6.5/10 (about 1.55m tall, tan skin tone, slight meaty, with slight tummy, but meaty butt)
Pussy: 7/10 (wet, protuding labia lips)
BBBJ: 7.5/10 (good, deep throat)
AR: 7.5/10 (shiok, stimulating)
FJ: 8/10 (wet, responsive, enjoys the action)
Frenching: YES

Good attitude, friendly, chatty.

Cheers!
zyxel

cuntking
02-07-2004, 01:03 AM
Heard that a few gal with good milk are back to party ..... Lee Wen, Wine, Bai Xue, Teresa & Tian Tian

East & Irene are also back

Celine & Fan Ling still not back.

cuntking
24-07-2004, 03:40 AM
Hi all Bros, been in this Sammyboy forum since... don't know when leh. But I think this is my 1st FR on GL 150 Cat FR, sorrie Here goes...

It's a rainy and wet night, 13/07/2004... While on a taxi going to Lor 20, thinking... die liao cannot walk around to hunt liao. Sad... However, when I stop at Lor 20, rain stop! Hurray... Walk around all Lor, from 20 till 6, damn... nothing caught my eye... but lots of PRC FL these days. Bad day. Was hunting for FL but ah... sad... shoes and jeans all wet cos of the stupid rain...
Then walk pass Tommy joint, so pop in!

Sit down smoke, drink tea, and ask Tommy to recommend me any commando with Boobies...
Cos really can't think of any girls name liao after wandering in the wet desert...

After 5 mins, pop in a cute petit looking girl, with nice pair of boobs, dress in pink with nice flat tummy. Long time neber try 150 cat girl liao, didn't know got such a beautiful girl. Already bay ta han, wanting to "gun" her liao!

In the room, quite SOP, chat abit with her and proceed to bath room. Really clean me up very well with her self-bought shower foam, my arse, my mini me, my leg... and nice teasing to my mini me from behind my back. Once all soap had been raise off, she proceed to do a nice bbbj in the bath room. Nice, no, I will have to say very good tongue action on my mini me's head...then follow by nice gentle suction with the whole mini me in her mouth...

Then proceed to the bed. Lied there waiting for her while she clean herself in the bath room. Kind of kindy to watch her bath. Then action begin....

Lay on the bed while she start doing the cat bath from my nipple to my legs, from left to right... no bad, with faking moaning all the while. Then start the AR, using her fingers to ticker my butt while using her tongue to attack my arse hole... quite enjoyable... Then turn me around, kneeling, and attack my back with her twister tongue again... follow by slipping below me to do bj. Nice position, which I really enjoy, nice view too!

Back on my back, start to attack my mini me again... Really, and I mean REALLY very Siok! Her twister tongue on my mini me's head! Wow... Never had this experience before! I had always love hard suction and deep throat BJ from girls but I think I had change my view liao. Cos she can really, twist her tongue to lick your little brother's head till you bay ta han! And she didn't even do any deep throat! Can really CIM man... But must tahan! Want to penetrate her!
Then she proceed to cap me and ride on top of me... Hard working girl... and some fake moaning, and within minutes release my load liao... cos after the ordeal with her tongue really can't hold for too long... Cum to fast liao... Damn! Her tongue...

Clean me up later and give me a good massage... rest is pretty SOP...

My ratings:
Looks: 9/10
Boobs: 7/10 (Will give 8 if it's real)
AR: 8/10
BBBJ: 10/10 (Really one of the Best!)
FJ: 6/10 (Cos cum too fast liao, can't really tell much)
RTF: YES!

cuntking
24-07-2004, 03:41 AM
FR for SUMMER (last week shag):

Looks: 8/10
BJ/BBBJ: 8/10
AR: 6/10 (no preference)
FJ: 8/10

Totally agree with brother above, the shag was a good one! she's chatty and fun to be with, definately a GEM ! Sorry, can't post a more detailed FR, as memory a bit hazy, getting old i guess

FR for Violet (just now)
Looks: 7/10 - 8/10 (i can't decide)
BJ/BBBJ: 9/10 (one of the better ones, lots of slurping, positions, etc)
AR: 8/10 - Alternate between AR and BBBJ with me in doggied position
FJ: 7/10 - Not as passionate, maybe she have a down day, and i am tired too...

That's all folks!

(of coz both courtesy from Tommy)

Ah Dez
24-07-2004, 03:42 AM
VERY SOP FR leh...

and you call that COMMANDO??? :eek:

cuntking
24-07-2004, 03:53 AM
Huh what FR toking you?

VERY SOP FR leh...

and you call that COMMANDO??? :eek:

Ah Dez
24-07-2004, 03:56 AM
Huh what FR toking you?

The one before i posted lor!!

sheess.. wine commando??

when a proper commando turns up for work, then call me... :D

cuntking
24-07-2004, 04:06 AM
OIC .... each to his own ... Beer can knock out some people, Wine also can knock out some people, you need Acid to knock you out ... ha ha ha

If got new gal call ACID, I sure sms you .... ke ke ke

sheess.. wine commando??

cuntking
24-07-2004, 04:12 AM
Although GL 150 got no new gals but many gals are back to work.

Just some I saw last few week:
Xiao Zhen
Leeds (bro KK, you reading this?)
Ru Yi
Emelda (erhmmm, are you reading this????)
Blue Diamond (bro new cummer, where is the other Blue one??)
East (Mr butcher is a happy man)
Sugar
Sammi 1 (bro jang, training time)
Lee Wen
CK (bro giantantic, battle mode oniz)
LS (let's party)
Kiko
Wine

BoBo, should be back on Monday (bro glstunner, confirm with T before you go hor)

new_cummer
24-07-2004, 12:20 PM
Although GL 150 got no new gals but many gals are back to work.

Just some I saw last few week:
Xiao Zhen
Leeds (bro KK, you reading this?)
Ru Yi
Emelda (erhmmm, are you reading this????)
Blue Diamond (bro new cummer, where is the other Blue one??)
East (Mr butcher is a happy man)
Sugar
Sammi 1 (bro jang, training time)
Lee Wen
CK (bro giantantic, battle mode oniz)
LS (let's party)
Kiko
Wine

BoBo, should be back on Monday (bro glstunner, confirm with T before you go hor)
You mean Blue Ice...Blue Ocean? Hahaha :D

poolhot.
24-07-2004, 06:41 PM
You mean Blue Ice...Blue Ocean? Hahaha :D

More like Blue Lagoon. Love to swim in there. :)

new_cummer
24-07-2004, 08:07 PM
More like Blue Lagoon. Love to swim in there. :)
Hahaha...I prefer to fly... :p

fwchong
26-07-2004, 03:11 PM
Hahaha...I prefer to fly... :p

hahaha...I know who u are refering to... :p

new_cummer
27-07-2004, 12:26 PM
hahaha...I know who u are refering to... :p
hahaha...I guess you are not the only one... :p

cuntking
29-07-2004, 01:26 AM
Who Who? Sweet Secret? How cum I don't know? ;)

hahaha...I guess you are not the only one... :p

cuntking
19-08-2004, 03:32 AM
Went to T's place today, wanted my favourite, not working. T told me San San is working and she offers very good service. So I said okay lor. Need to wait for a while as she was with another customer when I arrived. After a wait for 30 minutes, she came out. Seems quite chirpy. Went into room with her then.

Borrowed the format from some bros' FR:
Face: Quite okay.
Body: Fair and slim, small frame.
Boobs: Pink nipples, quite a handful
BBBJ: Started during bath with hot watch BBBJ(my first time getting one), quite powerful BJ, caused me to CIM. (I am so weak. )
AR: Super Hiong sia....AR with finger somemore....I feel damn violated.
FJ: Only disappointment here as she told me not enough time for 2nd shot. She told me to tell her next time.
Frenching: Yes
Attitude: Very good attitude, keep calling you darling here and there. Sounds a bit too fake at times from my point of view.
RTF: Maybe no, a bit too scared of her. Most hiong gal I have met in GL up to date.

Ah Dez
22-08-2004, 12:24 AM
Only see San San's FR only... :confused:

Bitter2004
22-08-2004, 12:12 PM
2 years since i had her, boy i must say she's still the best combi of gf feelings cum abit of commando. reach 1612 @ ard 1750, saw bro king and told tommy my choice. but bro king is first and damn he had double session, made me wait so hard for my sexxion :(

lost weight liao, even her boobs became b lol, but those pick cherry nipples are still a sight to behold. frenching still as passionate, good ol hot shower bbbj cum ice cold vicks bbbj to give ur didi a good hot & cold treatment.

her naturally curl hair makes her all the more sultry looking.

Looks 7.5/10

Boobs 8/10 (pink cherry small bud nipples)

Hot BBBJ 6/10 (at least there is one right)

Cold BBBJ 8/10

Frenching 10/10 (only jaguar can kiss better :p) lots of passion, never ending, spent almost 50% of the 45mins lock in battle for the title of tongue kung fu master haha

FJ: 8/10 (subjective when it comes to fj la)

RTF: Definitely YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(i'm shouting), but mentioned she's working 5days week (she say follow office style, wtf hahaha)

Not Recommended For:Bros with no magnetic shield for KC force (damn she's good at it, even a emotionally selfish person like me is waivered at times), bros with weak spot for gals.

confirmed that she is working 5 days went on sat yesterday , basket Tommy said now she did not work.

Ah Dez
23-08-2004, 01:49 AM
confirmed that she is working 5 days went on sat yesterday , basket Tommy said now she did not work.

5 Days WORK!!! she listen to LHL's National Day Speech !

cuntking
24-08-2004, 01:19 AM
uncle69 .... now I know who you are, but how you know who am I???

Sorry for the loooong session, not my fault but she dun let me out :P you go punhish her for me okie :) .... ha ha ha

2 years since i had her, boy i must say she's still the best combi of gf feelings cum abit of commando. reach 1612 @ ard 1750, saw bro king and told tommy my choice. but bro king is first and damn he had double session, made me wait so hard for my sexxion :(

RTF: Definitely YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(i'm shouting), but mentioned she's working 5days week (she say follow office style, wtf hahaha)

Not Recommended For:Bros with no magnetic shield for KC force (damn she's good at it, even a emotionally selfish person like me is waivered at times), bros with weak spot for gals.

cuntking
24-08-2004, 01:21 AM
Errr ... bro dez, she had been like that since this year when she return to work ...... btw, how you know not LHL listen to her on the bed ..... ke ke ke

5 Days WORK!!! she listen to LHL's National Day Speech !

cuntking
24-08-2004, 01:24 AM
This is my second try to write something. Pardon me if its screw-up.

After reading many posting, went 1612 most mentioned place. Last visit not so satisfied so ask OKT for San San(loads of good feedback) not available, reco me MJ. Told me similar standard, just return from break so i on.

Waited shortly. In room norm lah, wash prick, arse and etc.
Proceed to main event, she rub me wif boobs. Nice tender pair. Reacting little nips when i fondle. BBBJ was wet noisy type, veri AV. Finger her pussy when she blow, she moan all the while. 5 min of BBBJ dan Lic balls and AR. Back to BBBJ and ask me sit on bed edge BJ almost CIM then, while i non stop fondling tits. Luckly she stop and cap my prick.Climb on me at bed edge, pump me for 10mins wif still pinch nips.later missionary, ask me to pump hard, so i obliged, my grion slaping hers.Cant tahan, bring her legs up on my shoulder. Bang harder and i've reach last stop(orgasm).
After dat dap me clean. I realised wat the f*@k onli lasted 20 min.smoke and talk
Wash up and leave.
little Exp cant give rating.

Summary: excellent BBBJ, wet N good suction, moaning all the while. Nice tongue action. Great experience, no wonder she is class as legendary

cuntking
25-08-2004, 01:19 AM
Aiyo ... uncle next time must say hi meh .... I old man liao, so very forget ful ... who did I bonk 2 days ago??

Wahhhh 2 years .... what have you been doing? PM me or update me next time lor:)

bro king u noe me one la, jus that u forgot me liao cos i 2 yrs never go gl

will say hi to u the next time :)

cuntking
25-08-2004, 01:32 AM
GL so long looooong got no new gal, so write this short short FR on the only new gal in almost half a year.

Ginger
Face: young, plain looking, mouth quite big look like joker in batman (good for BJ?)... ke ke ke
Body: fair, soft and a bit "meaty", quite hairy too (legs and body) *gam bro zxyel*
Boobs: little Milk but on her "ba ba" frame so don't appear big
Service: full service front and back, neck to feet, cat bath a bit wet, bj ok ..... overall above average for a new gal

Each to his own hor ... hope this will inspire more brothers to write FRs, sorry a bit "rusty" so not a good FR .... haizzzz ..... still waiting for a good SEX-santion experience to write a good FR with those story lines.

Bitter2004
26-08-2004, 09:17 PM
no la she now contract basis, new trend among private sector. mon and tues she never wrk :(

She also did not work tdy leh. sianz look like she back to her old pattern again. MIA again.

Or is it because of the 7th month?

700_lover
26-08-2004, 11:29 PM
She also did not work tdy leh. sianz look like she back to her old pattern again. MIA again.

Or is it because of the 7th month?

Hi Bro Bitter2004.
If you really want to get her, you would have to get her before 18th September. She said that she would be going back by then.
Good luck to you. :)

hottie111
27-08-2004, 08:10 AM

Just wondering when you have a double session, do you pay $300 and is the timing 45 mins x 2? Do you tell the okt from the start that you want a double session or when you meet the girl, you ask her for it and she will make the arrangement?

Jang5556
27-08-2004, 11:48 AM
Just wondering when you have a double session, do you pay $300 and is the timing 45 mins x 2? Do you tell the okt from the start that you want a double session or when you meet the girl, you ask her for it and she will make the arrangement?

Bro,

The "official" rules are that the session is 45 minutes and it costs $150. However, I am sure you have had session end before 45 minutes and you still pay $150. In fact, even if you take the girl for 15 minutes and finish the job, you still pay $150, no discount:)

So your question on how much you pay for two session? I have come across the one and a half hours session and pay $300. I also have seen the one hour and pay $300. So it is really subjective here.

As for who to tell, you may tell the OKT straight up and he will inform the girl or you may tell the girl when in the room. Usually better to tell OKt to tell the girl in case she has "prior commitments" and can only do one session. Then at the desk, you will already know if you have your two sessions.

So who you calling for two? Have fun.

Regards

Jang

chin
27-08-2004, 08:09 PM
Hi Bro Bitter2004.
If you really want to get her, you would have to get her before 18th September. She said that she would be going back by then.

18th of Sep so fast?

Bitter2004
27-08-2004, 08:15 PM
Hi Bro Bitter2004.

Ya i noe, so fast cos her last day of staying is ard 20th. And the before the 2 days are weekend, she said something abt anti-vice not open, cannot return card. That's y she have to return that early. sianz which means last 2 weeks of getting her.!!!!

i remember got one time i have to get half day leave just to bonk her, cos everytime if reach Tommy's place at 8plus cannot get her one, so many bros book so many sessions with her.

700_lover
27-08-2004, 10:06 PM
Ya i noe, so fast cos her last day of staying is ard 20th. And the before the 2 days are weekend, she said something abt anti-vice not open, cannot return card. That's y she have to return that early. sianz which means last 2 weeks of getting her.!!!!

i remember got one time i have to get half day leave just to bonk her, cos everytime if reach Tommy's place at 8plus cannot get her one, so many bros book so many sessions with her.

She is one popular babe at T's place. Hope you will get her soon. :)

hottie111
28-08-2004, 08:55 AM
Hi Bro Jang5556,

Thanks for your help man. As for who I want to go for 2 session - well if any WL can pass my SYT looks test (long hair, big lovely eyes, sharp nose, tall, nice smile, not too skinny) But herein lies the problem, I notice in my earlier session at 2033, I only catch the glimpse of the girl the okt intro so I could not ascertain the looks well - only in the room. I guess if she pass the look test in the room, I will ask her for 2 with her or book 2 sessions with her another time. :)

Jang5556
28-08-2004, 01:03 PM
Hi Bro Jang5556,

Thanks for your help man. As for who I want to go for 2 session - well if any WL can pass my SYT looks test (long hair, big lovely eyes, sharp nose, tall, nice smile, not too skinny) But herein lies the problem, I notice in my earlier session at 2033, I only catch the glimpse of the girl the okt intro so I could not ascertain the looks well - only in the room. I guess if she pass the look test in the room, I will ask her for 2 with her or book 2 sessions with her another time. :)

Hi Bro,

Just remember one thing ok, with regards to physical features, if these girls were so great as per your requirements, they are probably not around in GL. May be models or already picked up by some guy. So dun set your sights too high.

As for your requirements of "long hair, big lovely eyes, sharp nose, tall, nice smile, not too skinny" and if you dun mind fake tits, go have a look at Teresa. Can't remember her nose but the rest seems to fit.

Have fun.

Regards

Jang

Kiddo
28-08-2004, 02:35 PM
today also not working, think she's not feeling well, have some old health prob.

hope she rest well

Don't know why you all so crazy abt SS for what. Wait you all kenna bitten by the KC bug then you know. ZZZzzzzZ :cool:

cuntking
05-09-2004, 03:43 AM
Hmmmm ...... Blue Ocean got nice nose .... each to his own :)

Hi Bro,

Just remember one thing ok, with regards to physical features, if these girls were so great as per your requirements, they are probably not around in GL. May be models or already picked up by some guy. So dun set your sights too high.

As for your requirements of "long hair, big lovely eyes, sharp nose, tall, nice smile, not too skinny" and if you dun mind fake tits, go have a look at Teresa. Can't remember her nose but the rest seems to fit.

Have fun.

Regards

Jang

cuntking
05-09-2004, 03:44 AM
bro kiddo, long time no see. So you been bitten by whose KC bug now??

Don't know why you all so crazy abt SS for what. Wait you all kenna bitten by the KC bug then you know. ZZZzzzzZ :cool:

cuntking
05-09-2004, 04:06 AM
Went down to 1612 today and was recommended this girl Emelda (not sure of spelling) by Tommy. Rating as below:

Look: 7/10 (slim with fair complexion)
Ht: 6/10 (1.7m atleast, I prefer petite girl actually)
Boob: 7/10 (B cup)
BBBJ: 8/10 (nice solid BBBJ, lots of Nua kind, lasted atleast 15 mins)
AR: Never Try
FJ: 7/10 (quite SOP)
French: 5/10 (let you kiss her lips but not too actively french you)
Pussy: 5/10 (well trimmed but applied KY)
RTF: Not likely as I somehow didn't "click" with her

Remark: I learned my lesson and from now on would rather spend $150 for a good lay with GL cat $150 then to try those Thai FL who offers 2 shoots for 90 mins etc. Too bad GL cat $150 getting lesser choice.

cuntking
05-09-2004, 04:07 AM
Was feeling horny a couple of days ago. Finally find some time to write this FR. Heard so much about this big boobs girl Bobo at L16H12 at Tommy's House. Park my car nearby & then call Tommy to enquire whether Bobo is around. He said gotta wait for a while & he will check availbility & call me back if available. So, not knowing the outcome, I call the next big boobies target, Sha Sha. She answered the call & she said she'll be free in 2 hours' time, so I said "on". Juz after that, Tommy called & said, "Can come now for Bobo".

To cut story short, I went i there, all S.O.P. Bobo face not that pretty, oso not ugly, normal look but boobs look big, she took off her clothers but not not that as expected leh, must be due to expectation, I was expecting a giant pair. About C to D cup lah. In my heart I said "should have bonk Sha Sha lah". But anyway, I tried all position with her, she quite friendly not the rush type. In fact, after a few in-out action in each style I stopped & changed position. She laughed & say "Cannot tahan leh ?". I nodded my head. Feeling paiseh, I finally tit-fuck her & cummed. The mirror on ceiling is oso good when doing she was the cow-girl stunt !!

By then, I was too tired, I called up Sha Sha to postpone the appointment to next week. She said ok no problem bcos she oso not ready yet. But luck is not with me, some bros say she going back soon bcos kena caught !!

SUMMARY

Face: 6/10
Body: Fair & Slim
Boobs: 8/10 Big & real
Hj: n/a
BJ: 7/0
FJ: 7/10
Attitude: friendly, not rush

RTF: Don't think so, dun know why no chemistry with me despite her friendly attitude ?

Ah Neo
06-09-2004, 11:09 PM
I miss Yoko!! :(

sheess.. wine commando??

imom
15-09-2004, 10:01 AM

Yoko will start work next monday....

zyxel01
15-09-2004, 01:42 PM
Yoko will start work next monday....

Huh??? You mean the retired yoko of L28?

Cheers!
zyxel

imom
15-09-2004, 01:54 PM
Huh??? You mean the retired yoko of L28?

Cheers!
zyxel

Oops, sorry - should have specified...
Yoko of L16H10 (not the retired L28 Yoko) will start working on Monday... :P

Sorry if I raised any false hopes!

Kiddo
15-09-2004, 11:44 PM
bro kiddo, long time no see. So you been bitten by whose KC bug now??

Bro cuntking,

Yah lor, long time no see. Now I'm in my longest dormant period with Pinky not working and Rina just retired. Bitten with the OT bug lor. OT until so shack that shagging doesn't interest me more than sleep. :p

cuntking
05-10-2004, 01:53 AM
Pinky not working???? ..... thought I saw her name at HQ last month???

Anyway get a life ..... enjoy a glass of "freshly returned" WINE :)

Bro cuntking,

Yah lor, long time no see. Now I'm in my longest dormant period with Pinky not working and Rina just retired. Bitten with the OT bug lor. OT until so shack that shagging doesn't interest me more than sleep. :p

Ah Dez
06-10-2004, 03:45 AM

People at home playing Majong!

I miss YOKO too!...... especially the CURRY CHICKEN she cooks !! :(

CumKing
07-10-2004, 06:15 PM

So now which chicken do u exactly miss?? Kekeke....

Bird Flu-less,

CK

Ah Neo
07-10-2004, 06:24 PM
Wah! You nearly give me a heart attack!! :D and :mad: at the same time ... hee hee hee

Oops, sorry - should have specified...
Yoko of L16H10 (not the retired L28 Yoko) will start working on Monday... :P

Sorry if I raised any false hopes!

Ah Neo
07-10-2004, 06:26 PM
YES!!

The curry chicken she cook some time ago (1 or 2 years back) for some bro (is it Bro King?) tio TOTO/4D dinner ...

Kiddo
08-10-2004, 04:04 PM
Pinky not working???? ..... thought I saw her name at HQ last month???

Anyway get a life ..... enjoy a glass of "freshly returned" WINE :)

Pinky and Meiji confirm went back for one month's leave. Pinky's ETA don't know but Meiji should be back mid or late this month.

Wine try b4 leow lar. Don't gum me. Anyway, the last one I tried, Ai Lee, also don't gum me.

One strange thing, asked for Blue Sky but T said she retired?! But I see from the posts here that she's still working. I was thinking maybe she also become like Singtel now? Can confirm?

Cheers!

glstunner
08-10-2004, 04:11 PM
Pinky and Meiji confirm went back for one month's leave. Pinky's ETA don't know but Meiji should be back mid or late this month.

Wine try b4 leow lar. Don't gum me. Anyway, the last one I tried, Ai Lee, also don't gum me.

One strange thing, asked for Blue Sky but T said she retired?! But I see from the posts here that she's still working. I was thinking maybe she also become like Singtel now? Can confirm?

Cheers!

Went to her hmbase to confirm her status....maybe her base damn long queue tat make T says tat??? ;) or PM bro NC.

Ah Dez
09-10-2004, 03:25 PM

Cheers!

The type of girls you need......

Can go Try

MOON, L22
LiLy L28
August L20
Diamond L20

Ah Dez
09-10-2004, 03:26 PM
Went to her hmbase to confirm her status....maybe her base damn long queue tat make T says tat??? ;) or PM bro NC.

Blue Sky?, not sure about the long queue........ Never see a Queue for her at her home before.

Sunny
11-10-2004, 08:04 AM
My friends, after being away for so long, and having read this forum for the past 2 years, i've finally made it back to visit good old Tommy's. Will drop in later today. I've noticed that the forum has gotten quiet these days. Hope to catch some of the regulars around. :)

Ah Dez
11-10-2004, 08:35 AM
My friends, after being away for so long, and having read this forum for the past 2 years, i've finally made it back to visit good old Tommy's. Will drop in later today. I've noticed that the forum has gotten quiet these days. Hope to catch some of the regulars around. :)

Today? not much girls around eh..

Sunny
12-10-2004, 11:27 AM
Today? not much girls around eh..
Well bro Dez, thanks for the reply. didnt get to go down anyway coz i had to sort out my car. hope to catch the man behind the great FRs some time! Cheers bro.

Ah Dez
14-10-2004, 08:15 AM
Well bro Dez, thanks for the reply. didnt get to go down anyway coz i had to sort out my car. hope to catch the man behind the great FRs some time! Cheers bro.

I coming back to singapore later in the afternoon..... so, SEE YOU... :D

Kiddo
16-10-2004, 12:14 AM
Went to her hmbase to confirm her status....maybe her base damn long queue tat make T says tat??? or PM bro NC.

Stunner Bro,

Aiyah, I just asking asking T only coz I ran out of choices that day. Also curious to see how this famous Blue Sky look like and how she perform. :)

Kiddo
16-10-2004, 12:19 AM
The type of girls you need......

Can go Try

MOON, L22
LiLy L28
August L20
Diamond L20

Dez,

Thanks for the recommendations when cuntking also gave up on me. He thinks I'm like choosing someone to get married like that. Lily I heard some bad things about her a long long time ago so never had any intention to try her. August, I try b4. Well, not too bad but nothing special. So so lar. Diamond, long time target but always I go down she not working. Moon? Never even cross my mind. I'll keep these in mind when I go down again but most probably I'll go for my regular choices of Pinky and Meiji again. :D

Ah Dez
16-10-2004, 05:08 AM
Stunner Bro,

Aiyah, I just asking asking T only coz I ran out of choices that day. Also curious to see how this famous Blue Sky look like and how she perform. :)

Blue Sky is not REALLY that famous. Consider that most of the more popular ones are not around, so she became a bit hot.

Ah Dez
16-10-2004, 05:09 AM
Dez,

Thanks for the recommendations when cuntking also gave up on me. He thinks I'm like choosing someone to get married like that. Lily I heard some bad things about her a long long time ago so never had any intention to try her. August, I try b4. Well, not too bad but nothing special. So so lar. Diamond, long time target but always I go down she not working. Moon? Never even cross my mind. I'll keep these in mind when I go down again but most probably I'll go for my regular choices of Pinky and Meiji again. :D

Well... consider that the 2 won't be back so SOON.... especially Pinky. Might want to consider Diamond on your next bonk. ;)

cuntking
20-10-2004, 01:49 AM
Why must you remind me of that, make me hungry now ......... where got Curry chicken at this time????

cuntking
20-10-2004, 01:52 AM
bro kiddo, so you still in touch with Jap milk .... well done

Blue sky disappeared for some time and very "exclusive" to some brothers here .... ke ke ke

You very fussy one .... I gave up long time ago .... ke ke ke

Try some of ah dez recommendations to you lor, he is THE MAN now :)

Cheers!

cuntking
20-10-2004, 01:54 AM
bro sunny, depends what time you are there ... these days the regulars are usually there from 330-4pm onwards

Anyway more importantly which gal you party with, share FR leh, we need need blood in here

cuntking
20-10-2004, 01:57 AM
Went to L1612 and ask for someone really slim, nice figure.

Recommended to this gal called Winnie.

FR on her:

Winnie
Face: 7.5/10 - I think she is quite pretty,like Ida that type.
Body: 7/10 - slim and nice legs except a bit short
Boobs: A cup - not for those who hate small boobs
BJ - 7/10 w cap but still very good, deep throat
AJ - 6.5/10 - not a rimmer expert
FJ - 7/5/10 - great moaning sound effect
Overall - very accomodating and willing to let you do anything except fingering which she is afraid of breaking her skin if too much strength.

cuntking
20-10-2004, 01:58 AM
Just got back from 1612. What a fucking hot day! Think my car's air-con also surrender aredi.

Anyway, asked for my favs, Ada, San-San, Summer, all not available, dunno real or not. Anyway, was recommended Iris, assured to be 'solid one'. Dunno what he meant by that.

So after about 20 mins, in she comes. First look, not bad, quite pretty, don't look like your typical WL (imho), clothes aside of course. Long straight hair, good complexion, reasonable figure. I'm a sucker for looks, so I was quite happy with that department.

Looks: 7, has a small mole on right cheekbone. Some might call it a beauty mark.
Body: 6.5
Height: 1.55 (approx)
Tits: Well shaped, B with eraser tip nipples
BBBJ: Quite good, lots of effort, lots of slurping, no rushing
AR: Didn't try
FJ: Can improve. Eyes closed throughout, expression like having a tooth pulled.
RTF: Probly not.

When I was done, there was another bro waiting for her, so I guess she has her fans.

cuntking
20-10-2004, 02:00 AM
After running some errands, went back to 1612 for my second bonk of the day. Don't know why, maybe the bloody hot weather made me extra horny. I seldom visit Geylang in the night, except to go have supper at one of the makan joints, so I was quite taken aback at the number of PRC WLs lining Lor 14. It sure made for interesting viewing, but traffic was hell because all the brothers were slowing down to check them out. I must say some of them were quite chio. Or maybe it was the street lighting. I can only pity the residents at the condo along Lor 14.

Turning back to Lor 16, again got caught in slow traffic, but not as bad as 14. Reached Tommy's, saw about half a dozen cheongsters waiting. Guess I'll stick to the afternoon in future.

Deciding to leave my chances to fate, I asked Tommy for recommendation. He said Cola. I said no thanks, not thirsty. No lah, the girl's name is Cola, he said. The bulb above my head lit up, and I recall seeing that name somewhere in this forum before. Pity the bulb didn't shine brighter or I would have remembered what was said about her. Feeling adventurous, I said ok, why not.

In less than 2 minutes, she appeared. Guess she must have been next door. Either that, or her OKT must drive real fast. First look, not too bad. Long straight hair, ok complexion, figure not bad. Hmmm... sense of deja vu. The brothers also checked her out, some looked a bit longer, most just looked away. She smiled in my direction, and we proceeded to the rooms. Coincidentally, ended up in the same room as my afternoon bonk with Iris (see above). Wah, starting to spend more time in this room than in my own house man.

Up close, I then saw that her complexion was not that good. Sigh, the power of make-up combined with my deteriorating eye-sight. Also, not as pretty as first imagined. She was quite chatty though, telling me about some horror movie she just watched. Pity my Cantonese was as good as my Polish. Just smiled and nodded, which seemed to encourage her even more. All this while, she was stripping; so was I. Did the usual shower, she cleaned my dick, arse and interestingly paid a lot of attention to my feet. My second shower in the space of 5 hours, a record for me.

Got on the bed, where she started her routine. Pretty standard, except she licked and sucked my toes, which was new to me. Couldn't decide whether I liked it or not.

Highlight of the session was her BBBJ, which went someway to making up for her plain-Jane looks. Considering it was my second session of the day, she managed to get me quite excited with all her slurping, moaning and deep throating. Something that she does with the back of her throat while deep throating me took me quite by surprise. I will not lie. I couldn't last very long. I had to CIM. Something which I had not experienced for quite a while.

She asked me if I wanted to go again. I had to tell her no, I was really tired. Couldn't even say that my spirit was willing, but my dick was weak, cos I'm a sucker for looks and she she just didn't quite cut it for me. So that was the end of the session. Felt like didn't quite get my money's worth. But what the heck, just chalk it down to school fees right?

Came out of the room to hear Tommy saying that there was an AV raid next door. Cola quickly buttoned up her cardigan. Like that's gonna make a difference, seeing as the dress she was wearing had so many translucent patches. Deciding that discretion was the better part of valour, I fought the urge to hang around (hoping to check out other girls), paid up and left. But not before catching a glimpse of another girl also just done. Her name: Sandra. First look, not bad. Long straight hair, good complexion, figure not bad. Hmmm... sounds familiar right?

cuntking
20-10-2004, 02:01 AM
Went to Tommy Place on 02-Oct-04 @ 10:45pm.
Ask for Celine but not available. She gone back home town 2 mths liao.
A bit xian. So ask Tommy to recommend.

Look: 6/10 ( Face a bit chubby )
Body: 7/10 ( Big boobs 34C & a bit fleshy )
BBBJ: 8/10 ( Slow & powerful )
AR: 7?10 ( Tickle & shiok )
FJ : 7/10 ( Not too bad )
Overall: 7/10 ( Gd chatting & fun )

For bros who like fleshy gals.....

Kiddo
21-10-2004, 11:46 AM
bro kiddo, so you still in touch with Jap milk .... well done

Blue sky disappeared for some time and very "exclusive" to some brothers here .... ke ke ke

You very fussy one .... I gave up long time ago .... ke ke ke

Try some of ah dez recommendations to you lor, he is THE MAN now :)

Oi....what well done? machiam she out of your favour leow.

Ah Dez
22-10-2004, 02:32 AM
Why must you remind me of that, make me hungry now ......... where got Curry chicken at this time????

"indian chicken" ? i got lobang! u want? :D

Ah Dez
22-10-2004, 02:34 AM
Just got back from 1612. What a fucking hot day! Think my car's air-con also surrender aredi.

Anyway, asked for my favs, Ada, San-San, Summer,

All not around lah!

but if they are your FAVs, then u should know their scedules...

Ah Dez
22-10-2004, 02:35 AM

his well done means.... damm fucking difficult to get her.... and damm dumm to wait too.. ;)

cuntking
27-10-2004, 05:56 PM
Haizzzz.... something like that :p

cuntking
27-10-2004, 05:57 PM
I thought you know me better than that .... I cannot see well in the dark :D

"indian chicken" ? i got lobang! u want? :D

cuntking
27-10-2004, 05:58 PM
went in she was standing at counter of 1612. Dedicate JC, was told back in m'sia. Damn! must get tis hse number, call B4 hand.

Face: got tis special smile, sound is soft, chatty
Body: Slim not curvy, little tummy start to show when bend over
Boobs: Eh... norm lor, small at most B cupper, round bud nips
BBBJ: nice little twist while sucking, lots of shaft lick and balls play wif mouth
AR: last longer dan expected
FJ : Emm.. hard worker, move in rythem wif u.

Take off and talk. soap me neck,body,penis,arse,back.Got behind me clean butt hole and prick betwn legs. come to front warm H2O blow. Just began to enjoy ended. On mattress wet tongue me nipples and chest, like i got bust. Cat bath till thighs, move down to AR. Long enough, Balls play wif mouth,shaft licking till erect dan BBBJ. Only took head plus abit more in. head twisting a little. Rubbing my nips all the while. When back same cycle, AR-balls-BBBJ. Missionery plowling starts short slow, deep slow, short fast, deep fast. Mix and Match after warm up. Mmmm.. she rock and move to my thrust. Both got tired switch to doggie. She excel in tis pos. Wah! i switch back to missionery, cos hard to hold back. Wif legs up, rock & roll, wild , fast, hot wat ever sex it is, fire away. Damn tired.

RTF: in my recall list.

cuntking
03-11-2004, 01:23 PM
Wa, come to look at it, f..king long nvr write field report liao. I guess my job nature has a big part to play as I have to read and write report everyday so I don't want to write when I get home.

Went to T's place today to release as didi complain overflow. Saw this lady sitting near the glass panel, don't know who she is. T told me it is Fei Xue and said "This one good" in hokkien and if I don't get her now, later difficult to get. I am those lazy type when come to think of names. So ok loh...
Proceed to the room

What we did:
1st time I kanna GL 150 suck didi with cap, sian man. Tell me for safety reason. Aiyo. I feel painful with cap leh. So I get even by fingering her. After 3-4mins of sucking, start to go top of me. Her looks make up a bit of the poor BJ. Another 3-4mins only, say "bo lak" asked me to go doggie. I pumped her a bit only moaned like hell...act like very shiok...I don't like that, very fake. I try to kiss her she"siam" oso. Aiya sian liao la. So bo bian change to missionary poistion and finished her off. Give me massage after that. Chit chat with her. I think I like the chatting more as we can talked better than f..king.

Looks: 7-8/10 (I think not bad)
Fig: Normal la
Boobs: not very big but not sagging (brown nipples). Not for those who like milk
FJ: not very shiok pass la 5/10
BJ: with cap f..king pain and not shiok 3/10
RTF: No

Hope this is useful info for those who want to try Fei Xue

Ah Dez
04-11-2004, 02:59 AM
BJ: with cap f..king pain and not shiok 3/10
RTF: No

Hope this is useful info for those who want to try Fei Xue

She saw something on your dick?

pay $150 and get a BJ?.... :mad:

Kiddo
05-11-2004, 12:34 PM
Haizzzz.... something like that :p

Poor Meiji. What is she going to do without you? Who's going to shower her with tender care and of course even more tender money? :D and don't look at me...I'm in elusive mode. haha.

cuntking
09-11-2004, 01:47 PM
Wah liao, she dun need me lah .... but WITHOUT you she die ...... you younger, more handsome & richer meh .... ha ha ha

Poor Meiji. What is she going to do without you? Who's going to shower her with tender care and of course even more tender money? :D and don't look at me...I'm in elusive mode. haha.

ming
10-11-2004, 01:21 AM
Wah liao, she dun need me lah .... but WITHOUT you she die ...... you younger, more handsome & richer meh .... ha ha ha

Crap crap..........agreed agreed. :p

cuntking
12-11-2004, 02:37 PM
???????

bro ming, you too long never cum, "sperm in head???"

What tokng you? You need DR Cat :)

Kiddo
12-11-2004, 10:46 PM

I also agree! What you two saying are crap :D

Kiddo
12-11-2004, 10:48 PM
???????

bro ming, you too long never cum, "sperm in head???"

What tokng you? You need DR Cat :)

bro cuntking,

You don't like that say him lar. By not going GL for so long, he has already save up so much money. I also envy him leow. :)

ming
13-11-2004, 07:29 AM
bro cuntking,

You don't like that say him lar. By not going GL for so long, he has already save up so much money. I also envy him leow.

U two now pointing the arrow at me liao.......Dont worry, i not a fan of meiji....so u two pls relax......hahaha :p

cuntking
16-11-2004, 02:37 PM
bro kiddo, money saved cannot bring when your upper head over flow with sperm and dies, it must cum out from the lower head .... ha ha ha

bro cuntking,

You don't like that say him lar. By not going GL for so long, he has already save up so much money. I also envy him leow. :)

cuntking
16-11-2004, 02:39 PM
bro ming, I also no fan of meiji, you still fan of the "cat?" ..... when meet up then i share my fan club membership list with you lor

U two now pointing the arrow at me liao.......Dont worry, i not a fan of meiji....so u two pls relax......hahaha :p

cuntking
16-11-2004, 02:42 PM
bro jang, thanks for wrote Sammi1 FR in the Big Boobs FR list to keep me (us) updated....... you are really the Fox (animal) trainer .... hee hee hee

When she back to normal (size), then I look for her, if not we will have "crash of the gaints" in GL ... ha ha ha

Sammione

I guess much has been said about this girl and her change in attitude a few months ago. I have always been partial to her though and so did not really notice any difference. She was still the same to me. But the constant barrage of criticism of her was pretty loud so I took it upon myself to have a few kind words in her ear and am happy to see that she has taken some of it to heart. I think she is pretty much back with a few new tricks up her… uh…well, some new stuff anyway.

Looks: 7.5/10 (I still like her looks and when she smiles, she is quite appealing. Long brown hair that is now long enough to cover her ample tits if she wears it to the front)

Body: 7/10 (OK if she has lost anything over the years this is it. Not as firm as before but her tummy is reduced and she is working on maintaining/improving her shape. Tanned still and not for those that like the lily white girl. Her skin remains smooth. I kinda looked for the stretch marks and cellulite and while they existed, they did not seem to be in the unreasonable category. Then again, I have seen a lot of butts.)

Tits: 8.5/10 (Hey, this is what you go for. Big and real with nipples that surprisingly got rock hard and stubbly with just the a little bit of manipulation. They make a great site whether looking at them straight on or side ways in the mirror. If course the best view is when she is under you and your are pounding into her and they are jiggling back and forth. Fantastic)

AR: 0/0 (Did not do)

BBBJ: 7.5/10 (Pretty good. I would say she has improved her. Before she would stick it in her mouth and suck and suck. Kinda boring. Now she moves around a little, suck, lick, work on shaft, lick balls then back to sucking again. Plus she now uses her hand, aka Ai Lee, CK and Kah Yan, to stimulate the head while she is working elsewhere. Nice warm up one in the shower which is always nice also)

FJ: 7.5/10 (Better also. Puts a bit more effort into this part by stroking you as you are pounding in. After all, it is the best actress who is the most successful in GL and so am glad to see her making the effort. Did her doggy where I could grab those swinging fun bags and also missionary where they were jiggling so hard back and forth on her chest they looked like they would fly off. Hehehe)

Attitude: 7/10 (Better or is it back to normal. No problems with her at all. Frenching was not an issue although from feedback she seems to pick and choose on this category but I don’t think she is too keen for you to finger her. Otherwise, no problems)

Overall: 7.5/10 (Still there as one of my favourites so this FR may be a little biased but I figured I had fun so why not share with the rest? Oh yeah, once you get her going, she can be quite chatty!! She seems to be willing to learn to so….)

FR dedicated to Bro CuntKing!! Our sexy fox might be back 
:D

glstunner
16-11-2004, 07:25 PM
When she back to normal (size), then I look for her, if not we will have "crash of the gaints" in GL ... ha ha ha[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah its true....it DAMN true!!!!!!! :D

Jang5556
16-11-2004, 07:45 PM
bro jang, thanks for wrote Sammi1 FR in the Big Boobs FR list to keep me (us) updated....... you are really the Fox (animal) trainer .... hee hee hee

When she back to normal (size), then I look for her, if not we will have "crash of the gaints" in GL ... ha ha ha

bwhhaha so sad, but she is aware of the size issue and is working hard.

Regards

Jang

cuntking
19-11-2004, 05:59 PM
bro stunner, where you go, not horny these days or change dish upgrade to hotels?

I miss the satay bee hoon leh

Oh yeah its true....it DAMN true!!!!!!! :D

cuntking
19-11-2004, 06:07 PM
Well looks like you got to train her harder :p

bwhhaha so sad, but she is aware of the size issue and is working hard.

Regards

Jang

Jang5556
19-11-2004, 07:43 PM
Well looks like you got to train her harder :p

Bro King,

I only interested in sex. Gym she have to go with someone else hehehehe

Regards

Jang

cuntking
30-11-2004, 01:09 PM
bro jang, how about Sex in the Gym ..... "pump up the MILK, ohhhh pump up the MILK" :)

Bro King,

I only interested in sex. Gym she have to go with someone else hehehehe

Regards

Jang

cuntking
30-11-2004, 01:22 PM
With the SAF GL SAF Coded Gals FRs gone, here are the Final Release Of SAF Coded Gals:

FR on Yan Er (retired) [Code: Aeroplane] by Weapon Officer dez

Sorry Guys.. i Wrote a 3 page Fr on her, but my com Hang, so everything i wrote dissappear.
Kind of kill me off

Anyway,I was hoping for a really action packed girl and i really got it. certain times, she as brave as GI Jane,certain times , she just moans like a hungry little kitten, making me look like a sex manic. The Session was Great... Action-packed!!.. she got ready to rape me after T told her that i got a bad session before that!!.. woah.. really shiok, would love to try her again.
She keep giving me that CFM look, no matter in the shower or bed.. we did our doggie position nearly across the home room!!
sorry for the short Fr instead of the usual story kind.

For service, i would grade her a 9/10!!!..... why 9?? oh, coz she took she wave her black panty as a sign of surrender,maybe she is tired.. but if she is tired and is able to play with me for 25 mins.. must be a monster when she is in full strength..

oh... did i say that we were so engross, that we forgot to even close the door????.. haha, only when i am down to my pants did i realize..

cuntking
30-11-2004, 01:25 PM
With the SAF GL SAF Coded Gals FRs gone, here are the Final Release Of SAF Coded Gals:

FR on Yan Er (retired) [Code: Aeroplane] A Ride of Joy by Intelligence Officer lousytu

A Ride of Joy

Today was not a good day. There were many things happening in office and there was an air of uncertainty. The kind of feeling that one might loose his job. Then there was this meeting which started 2 hours after the scheduled time … I was pissed. This delayed my trip to HQ significantly.

On my way to HQ, I made a short stop at Lorong 25 for Char Siew Rice as my stomach was rumbling and I really don’t want an empty stomach to spoil my mood further. After the delicious meal, and as I walked towards HQ, I gave T a call to requested for [Perfect6] or [Red Bull]. He exclaimed that [Perfect6] had just step out of HQ. Damn, I was a mere 10 minutes away but she had another session waiting. This was a very bad day.

As I walked briskly into HQ, T told me that King was at the coffee shop. He was still trying to arrange [Perfect6] for me and explained that I had to wait. Soon after, King and ManHorse returned from their trip to the coffee shop. Knowing that I had a curfew to meet, T asked me if I had tried [Aeroplane] before. The answer was no, but looking at the grin on King, I knew that my bad day might just turn for the better very soon.

It wasn’t too long before, the sweet scent of [Aeroplane] flow across my face. Her long flowing hair emphasized those beautiful eyes and lips. Her mini red dress was highlighting her beautiful curves at all the right places. It was love at first sight. As we walked towards the room, we greeted each other. Though this was the first time we “met” I felt a good chemistry with her.

Once the door was closed, I expected some kind of action to began, and it did… but DAMN, my phone rang (it was on silent mode but the sound of the vibration could still be heard)… this was really not my day. We were still clothed when she walked towards me in a playful manner. Her eyes were on fire and I couldn’t resist her. She leaned forward, I reciprocated and as our lips were about to meet, she teasingly pulled away. I was beginning to enjoy the tease. She caressed me softly through the clothing, but she pulled away whenever I tried to take charge. The tease was really getting me hot. Soon, we were out of our clothing and in the shower.

Stepping out of the shower, I dried myself. The she told me to face the mirror… hmm… I wondered why… but the response was a very loving series of kisses on my back. It was a very unique experience. Soon she asked me to bend over … now what was she gonna do. The sensation I received was awesome, as she kissed and licked me with hot tea in her mouth. As she reached down to AR, she was rather surprised that I asked if she liked to perform AR. I added that she need not do it if she didn’t like it. She responded with the most loving look on her face. For me, I like girls to do what they like. Her special BBBJ with Hot Tea was wonderful. But hot tea BBBJ does one thing to me, i.e. I would have a difficult time keeping Mr Dick hard... but it was too late.
Soon, we were in 69 and my view was blocked by a wonderful set of soft mounts. It is in this position where I found her BBBJ most exciting. Although I had limited visual, the sensation tells me that she had deep throated Mr Dick. It was and awesome feeling. I also realized that she doesn’t use gel to lubricate but she was already wet. Personally, I like natural fluid.

After capping (I really haven’t found an exciting way to write the capping portion), she laid on her side in front of me as she reached Mr Dick and introduced him to a new cave. Although, I was totally unfamiliar with this posture, she was slowly introducing the joy to me. After, a few other patterns, we ended up in missionary (my favourite position). A position where I control how far out or deep in Mr Dick explores.

Although, she didn’t really allow me to kiss her earlier (contantly avoiding mouth to mouth contact…. May be she was teasing), she was seeking to French me now. Mr Dick had taken over control of her. She was scratching my back in excitement and pulling my hips in, telling me to go faster and deeper. She was in ecstasy. In response, I gave her more pleasure by shifting her legs to my shoulders. Now, Mr Dick could go far deeper. Her excitement grew till she could no longer withhold. Still she seek to kiss me passionately. Mr Dick finally came while his elder brother was engaged in a passionate kiss. [Aeroplane] was weak now and said how much she enjoyed it. I asked if she noticed that Mr Dick was still solid, in response, I was urged to continue. It was a wonderful second round. There were more moans, scratching, hip pulling, and French kissing. I could hardly breathe as she wanted to kiss me constantly, as I pumped away. Managing grasp small breathes in between the kisses; Mr Dick had sufficient energy to continue driving her wild. It was a wonderful second coming. (I really liked kissing her as she don’t smoke). She continued to tease me even as we were leaving the room.

As I have guessed and expected, I went home shortly after the session a very happy man.. She is definitely gonna be one of my regular girls.

**By the way, my phone vibrated so many times during the session (her phone a few times as well). But we didn’t bother to look at it, however despite the so-called disturbance; it didn’t affect our performance….. This was a wild flight of joy**

cuntking
30-11-2004, 01:27 PM

FR on Yan Er (retired) [Code: Aeroplane] Flight L2 by Intelligence Officer lousytu

“Flight L2 (aka LousyTu), this is T from control, you have permission to takeoff from runway 2.”

That’s my call!!!!

She walked in, slim and slender, as she hips gracefully sway from side to side. Those luscious long legs seem to go on forever. She was beautiful. Her tiny red mini dress was short and tight, revealed her cleavage yet leaving enough room for imagination.

As we entered the room, she turned to lock the door. Abruptly, I turned away remembering to turn my mobile phone off. She took this opportunity while I am distracted and started to remove my shirt, one button at a time. Slowly and teasingly she removed my shirt and soon my belt and pants were bundled at my knees. Soon I was left with my socks on while she had only her panties. We fondled each other lovingly, kissing and necking before we remove the remnants of our clothing.

We teased each other in the shower, playing, and hugging each other. Quickly toweling dry myself, I leapt behind her and held her in my arms, kissing her back and neck. She turned around and we were locked in an embrace of body and lips. Gently, she pulled away the towel which was still draped around her body and revealed her soft tender breast. Still locked in the embrace, I lowered her down onto the bed. Finally, breaking our kiss, I drew circles around her areole with my tongue, breaking the routine with intermittent kisses on the jutting nipples. Her nipples were hardened with pleasure.

Eagle to please, she sat up and took me into her mouth. I stroked her delicate skin as she worked on my member. Gently turning her on her back again, she focused her effort on me while I focused on pleasuring her.

With the gentle word “wo hou yang ah” (I am inching there) from her lips, we changed to missionary position. With, safety helmet on, my member sought out the darkest corner of her cave. She was wet and responsive as she countered every stroke of mine with her own retaliation. She was going wild and driving me wild at the same time. Harder, stronger, she exclaimed, pulling me deeper into her. She was really draining me, almost loosing my control on a few occasions. Lifting her legs to my shoulder, I took the opportunity to catch a much needed breathe. (I was really getting breathless.) Regaining some energy, I continued to pump away. She was very responsive. She looked so lovely under me, her face shining from the pleasure of sex. She wanted more and so did it…. but I don’t want to loose the battle and so fervently I held on.

She spread her legs farther apart, using her hands she took a hold of my back and pulled me towards her. She wanted more. Encouraged, I pumped harder. But with each stroke, she was pulling me harder and harder into her. We kissed passionately, as I finally climaxed. We held each other as we kissed for the longest time. Finally, I removed myself from her cave and we lay on the bed as I held her in my arms.

cuntking
30-11-2004, 01:29 PM

FR On Mei Zhi (CODE: WhiteRose) by Intelligence Officer Lousytu on 22 Feb 2002

After hearing how wonderful WhiteRose was, it was time for me to see her for myself. However, I have been busy and really did not have time to write this FR. Even now this FR would be rather straight to the point.
If you don't have time to read, then all you need to know is, She was WONDERFUL and definitely on my repeat list.

She is beautiful and girl next door type. She's feminine and sensitive, the kind who knows how to make her man feel good. What really stood out was that she is neat too, as she was the only one who folds away her clothing nicely before placing it on the hanger.

After giving me a shower, she continued to wash up for a little while longer. Laying on the bed, I waited for her. She look beautiful when she stepped out of the shower wrapped in a towel.
After rolling over to face down, she began her delicate kisses and cat licks on my back. It was very nice, and I really enjoyed myself, yet it was relaxing too as I felt the muscle tension disappear. AR was wonderful.
Rolling over to face the ceiling, she caresss my chest with short breaks in between as we kissed. There was a faint scent of tobacco in her mouth, something which I didn't really like. But it was only a slight scent so it was alright. Working her way down, she gave me a fantastic BJ. At the same time, she turned around, but I was not in the mood for 69. And she sensed it.

She finished the BJ by capping me with her mouth. And then mounting me. She rocked up and down as I caressed her. After a short while, we turned around and ended up in missionary. Her desire and pleasure was mounting as she began to pull me closer to her, urging me to pump deeper, stronger and faster. Her hands reached around my neck and pulled me down till my face was smouldered in the pillow while giving her the pleasure she wanted. The passion was strong. Finding it rather difficult to breathe, we changed to doggie position. Another few minutes had passed when I finally came inside her.

If you have read until here but found the FR rather boring, sorry. WhiteRose is fantastic, but not my writing skills......coupled with the fact that i haven't had much sleep lately.

cuntking
30-11-2004, 01:31 PM

FR on XIN XIN (retired) [CODE: DOUBLE] by Secret Agent Zyxel

Went to 'T' place. Gave him a name to look for me, but not working. Thought of another gal and told him. She is already serving a customer in his house, so was told to wait for a while. Met cuntking later, and chit chat for a while. Finally my gal [DOUBLE] came out. 'T' told not to call back as I am waiting. She looked at me and recognised me, then smiled. We went to the room right at the end.

After stripping myself naked, she left with her panty on (light orange colour), hugged me and we frenched. Still standing next to the door,she started to rub my dick, licked my nipples, more frenching. I rubbed her pussy (still with panty on). She then used her thighs to clamp my dick and rubbed it. Then she knelt down and bbbj. Wah.. shiok man... This went on for about 4 to 5 mins, frenching, bbbj, hugging...

She asked me to lie on the bed, and then she slowly took off her panty and dancing a bit, like striptease show... Came on top and frenched, licked my ears, neck, nipples, legs, body, and more bbbj. The sound of her bbbj is like someone just finished eating durian and licking and sucking the fingers. This goes on for another 10 mins. After that, she put on the cap, and bj again for a while, then sat on top with her back facing me. She moved up and down, and I also coordinate her movement. She got very high as I also rub her pussy at the same time, and her moaning was so loud is like screaming. Finally I came, and we remained in that position for a while, and exhausted.

She asked if I want a shower or massage, and I told her to have a shower to freshen up. Nothing special on the shower part, but she really washed my dick clean. Back to bed, and we chit chat while she laid on my chest and tickled my nipples. After awhile, she said that she want to rape me. Started frenching, licking all over, and bbbj. She liked my dick when I jerk it, as though after urinating, you need to use the dick muscle to jerk it. She found it very fasinating. She took my dick and rubbed her nose againt my dick head. More bbbj... for another 10 mins. She also used her titts to rub my dick. This time, her pussy was near my face, and I fingered her, and rubbed her pussy. She was very high and wet. She was moaning and screaming... Took out the cap and capped my dick, and more bj followed.

She sat on top again, but this time facing me. Pumped a few times, and I moved her to lay on the bed and I went missionary. She held her legs in V shape while I pumped her hard. She liked it so much, kept saying shuang..... I then move her left leg to make it straight and then moved the other leg to make her face sideways. She got more high as she said that this position is very good, cos my dick can go in deep and rubbed her love hole. All the while, she was screaming... I moved her back to missionary again, and pumped harder. She was screaming and started to grab the sides of the bedsheet, and twisting her head. I finally came, and both were exhausted. We laid for a while, before proceeding to the shower.

We put on our clothes and went out of the room. Another satisfied session. Cuntking saw me and complained that I took so long. And yes, I think it was more than 45 mins.

Rating (in my opinion):

look: 6.5/10 (normal pleasant looking)
body: 7.5/10 (small frame, with nice butt)
titts: 7/10 (Not big, but normal and soft)
pussy: well trimmed and tight.
bbbj: 8.5/10 (very good)
AR: NA. She does do it, but I think she was too high to remember to do it.
FJ: 8.5/10 (very responsive, very high)

This was my 2nd visit.

Cheers!

cuntking
30-11-2004, 01:34 PM

FR on Yan Er (retired) [Code: Aeroplane] by cumdinger
Hmm seems a long time since I wrote a FR, anyway here it goes;

Went down to T's hideout yesterday...about 8pm. When I reached there there was no one around...not surprising at the time it was raining slightly.

After hearing about "chilie padi" and "aeroplane" decided die die also must try one of them. So asked T for "chilie padi" first unfortunately she was working, then got aeroplane but had to wait...I told T I was not in a hurry.

FLIGHT LOG 240102

ETA: 20:50 AEROPLANE LANDING
Finally after almost an hour "Aeroplane landed". Checked her out, so so looking breast looks small but like bro cuntking mentioned she got that wink that melts you.

20.55 AEROPLANE DOCKED
Entered the room 1, sat on the bed...lit a ciggy and watched her undressed...hmm nice smooth skin and fair too. While I was undressing, she came over to me and sat on my lap. She kissed my forehead and ruba ruba my chest, pinch my nipples...shit man my joy-stick was ready for action.

21:00 AEROPLACE IN WISHING BAY
Proceed to bathroom...as usual started washing front, back, top bottom..blah blah with alittle body ruba ruba.

21:05 AEROPLANE IN HANGER FOR CHECKS
After the washy stuff...we towel dry ourselves then I laid on the bed. She asked me to lay face down...hmm sounds familar (I think bro cuntking mentioned in his fr too). Anyway, like bro cuntking mentioned she started ARing me with hot tea I think...man it was a strange feeling but it felt good and hot! She turned me around and did the same thing to my balls and joy-stick...shiok man, moreover it was raining outside it was perfect. While bj she keep looking at me giving me that voodoo wink and smile.

21:15 AEROPLANE READY FOR TAKEOFF AGAIN
While I was standing against the mirror wall, she was BJing me with deep lengths..at that point I was almost ready to grease her face but managed to hold back. With that look on my face and rock hard joy-stick she knew I was ready. She bend forward to reach for the protective gear with her rear end pressing against my joy-stick...at that moment I was so heated up I wanted to push me joy-stick into her love cave, but decided to finger and caress her little mountains instead...her mountains were pointed and soft to touch. She proceeded to put on the protective gear onto my joy-stick.

21:25 AEROPLANE TAKEOFF
Then she inserted my joy-stick into her love cave and started banging me against the mirror wall while I ruba her little control button in front of her love cave. Then proceed into spoon position. She was sqeezing her love cave wall tight around my joy-stick. Wow! I was amazed with the grip she had. By now she was screaming swang swang, I continued to bang even harder but with longer strokes ...after that we changed to standing doggy postion. Now I was in more control, I decided to make use of the situation and slow the pace down to hold back my joy-stick from exploding. I started to caress her soft snow mountains and just banging her alittle...I was teasing her.

21:40 AEROPLANE CRASHING
After awhile she could take it anymore...she wanted to cum. So I pushed my joy-stick to maximum power and speed. Finally, she cum screaming mmm..mmm...,then a few more bangs I pulled out, took off the protective gear and exploded all over her ass.

END OF FLIGHT LOG

This I would tell all you fellow bros and gl cheongsters. To fly AEROPLANE please be prepared by having enuff rest the day before so that your joy-stick will be full ready.

Flight Stats
Face: 6 (average look but ok)
Figure: 7 (nice small pointed breast)
Bj: 9.5 (Various positions and styles)
FJ: 100 (Power sqeeze from her cave and feels like f__K gf)

AEROPLANE...IT'S A GREAT WAY TO FLY

cuntking
30-11-2004, 01:44 PM

FR on Mei Hui [Code: FLOWERPOWER] by cumdinger

FlowerPower came in about after 25mins waiting. She was medium built, nice curves, alittle meatly and a matured pretty nice. A quiet girl too. Anyway, we went into the room...SOP greeting and undressing...proceeded to the bathroom and some gently washing with her personal bath-gel. Mmmm...it smelled great. After the bath I laid on the bed ready for action, she climbed over me started kissing all over me very lightly. Something alittle different for me, cos most of the girls I've tried surp and wet my whole body when they do that. Anyway, while she was busy kissing me all over I was busy checking out her beautiful moulds...hmm they were not big or small...nice size you cup and carress with reactive nips. Before she could even start on the Bj I was already rock hard after all the teasing...so I decided I wanted to tease her as well. I ruba her clean pinky slowly and inserting a finger now and then into her love canal. I proceeded to use my secret weapon "Super slicker" aka my tongue on her...she started mourning softly which I thought was just acting but as I continued the lick her, she started mourning loud and also started moving her hips pushing her pinky into my face. At that point we were in the 69 position, she was giving the Bj but I think I was enjoying surping her rather then her giving me the Bj. That didn't matter, I was still rock hard. Seeing her enjoy the treatment I was giving her, I decided to give her maximum pleasure...I went down on her hard and fast. Soon she was screaming out pleasures and shaking all over, she was on fire and camed twice (not fake I hope). She wanted more pleasure and couldn't wait any longer. She pushed away and got me to stand in front of her so she could savour my sword. Deepthroat after deepthroat...I couldn't take anymore. I laid her back and attacked her in te holy position...pounding away faster and faster. She was cumming again, running her nails down my back...she pushed me back and took control. She was practical jumping on me until suddently she just fell flat laying on me. She had cum again. Wow! That was flattering for me, I've made this flower bloom three time in a session. Now it was my turn as I pounded into her doggy style. Ahh!! finally I cum inside her warm and very wet pinky. After I camed she grabbed my lips to hers and kissed me deeply...I was taken by surprise. Seems like she wanted more...so we kissed like lovers firing the bed in flames. We continued for about another 5mins and decided to give it a rest. Washed up and changed quickly, cos it was already an hour plus. Walked out of room...while walking out she turned around and kissed me again, also told me she wasn't got that feeling for a long time already and her legs were soft (wow...thats new. hmm seemed like I was the one servicing her...heehee). ___The End

Performance Stats
Body: 7/10 (nice smooth body with sufficient moulds to cup)
Looks: 7/10 (Matured pretty face...I was giving the seducing girlfriend look after satisfying her)
Ar: 6/10 (light gentle touches)
FJ: 8/10 (Very satisfying especially for her..heehee)
Overall: 8/10 worth another go

cuntking
30-11-2004, 01:48 PM

FR on "Palmasutra Queen" 10012002 Yan Er (retired) [Code: Aeroplane] by cuntking

I was dead shagged after some many cums and had a hard day at work. Must put on my happy face and make others happy.

Went to T hideout to do homework to release some stress. Saw many brothers there, good to have you guys, now I got more people to help me do homework. However, all brothers had their choices and I only want to do homework.

Then Aeroplane's OKT call and T immediately gave me the type of "sure suit me one" look. Shake head but he say he guarantee. OK lor.

Went to wash face to refresh a bit, I like to make the gal enjoy the session too, so must buck up wah. Went out and at the counter saw this gal, her face cannot make me stand and hope that is not Aeroplane but T told us to go room 3. Wah liao I gave the GFU (go f..k u) look, but carried on.

Once the door close, I sat on the bed, lower my face and took off my shoes while she put down her bag. Before I could take off my socks, she attacked me from behind. She curl her body around my back, kiss me on the lips and started unbuttoning my shirt. Smell my chest and said I smelled good (Hugo Boss of course good lah). Carried on to unlock my belt and unzip my pants, hung my clothes then she made me stand up and face the mirror. Facing me she took off her dress and stared dancing like a porn star. Turn around and slipped off her g-string and ruba ruba me ..... carried on dancing, took of the bra, ruba those smooth breasts against my chest, turn and ruba my little brother with her ass and lead me hand to grab those smooth tofu balls.

WOW, my weapon stand real hard and my whole engine went boiling hot. Went into the wash room and she cooled me down, if not wait over heat and burst.

On the bed, she ask me to turn over and I told her no AR, she look surprised. SOP on my back but she will lick you ears well and kiss u on the lips (no deep frenching). Turned me over and started to warm up my engine again. Her smooth skin as well as those all natural tofu balls put me on over heat mode again. Before she bj, she told me she going to perform blackmagic on me .......pop some thing into her mouth, took some drink from her own bottle and bj.

Ouch ouch...... flaming hot, my weapon on fire liao, call 995! She bj wildly like a female dog fighting with a piece of meat that cannot be detached. The ooooooohhhhhh ........ cool feeling as as she deep throat my weapon. Made me stand side ways to the mirror and continue to bj me .... always smiling.

Back on the bed she cap me, gave me an electrifying wink and made me lie side ways behind her. In this 'spoon' position (from the palmasutra), I was in line with her body to ram her. To enhance the feeling, she kept moving her legs between my outer leg and inner leg. Never try this position before dam shiok and can squeeze those tofu balls again.

She then grab my back and slowly turned us around with her on top ('elephant' position). As I laid flat on her, she tighten her legs to retain my weapon in her spy-hole. As I ram her, her g-spot have a good ruba from my weapon and her spy hole became wet. She war cries became like singing.

Then she said that she wants me to have more loading on my weapon and straddles me, so I attacked the tofu balls again. Then she turn with my weapon still lock in her into 'scorpion' position with her back facing me and move like mad. Slowly she lean back until she is lying on my chest, attacked tofu balls while she slide up and down.

After she move to the top, she turned to face me again, I cannot tahan liao, I sat up went into 'goddness' position and eat my tofu meal. She shock with delight and locked her legs around me and full enclosed my weapon.

Push her down wards and stared missionary..... press her knees against those tofu balls and ram in 'indra' position. Then made hold her thighs and knees as I ram her like an 'oyster'. Then she changed into 'octopus' and again locked her legs around me, lifted her ass on my thighs and attacked my like a blind sotong. I going to unload ...... tahan some more ...... spread her legs into 'wide V' and ram her solid solid.

Before I fire my weapon, changed into 'tiger' position by putting her legs high up, full peneration into her spy hole and BANG BANG BANG!!!!!

She locked me after that and told me to carry on as she is also cumming, my weapon still hard gave a a few more good rams ....... she became like so weak, let her legs down and she pulled me towards her and gave me a bear hug while I neck her.

Sorri BB2 but Aeroplane is the real Palmasutra Queen, with all these positions, my weapon is most of the time locked in her spy-hole.

Face: 6.5 (cannot make me stand but her electrifying wink, melts rocks)
Figure: 8 (boobs ok but very soft, and her skin smoooooooooth)
Bj: 9.5 (her special blackmagic, a die die must try)
FJ: do I have to say more????

Again t had not failed me, his guarantee is Quality assured.
SAF Go

cuntking
30-11-2004, 01:51 PM

KING’S NEW FOUND LOVE – Mei Zhi FR (Code: WHITE ROSE) 19012002 by cuntking

After my mobilization at the Amour Camp in the afternoon, I was again mobilized under code word “WHITE ROSE” to report to T’s HQ in the evening. Very tired so took a nap at home, after recharging for 2 hours, went down to T’s HQ at 2000hrs.

Actually wanted to try Double or XX but T recommended White Rose and say will she suit me more than these two, so as he knows what type of gals I like, I agreed. After some time, this gal walks in with a schoolgirl type of face which is not really the type of face I go for, but agreed so as to find out why T says that she suits me.

Once inside the room, the lesson begins, I rest on the bed giving her a short introduction while she looks at me attentively with those cute and sparking eyes. To divert my attention, she sat down beside me with her knees touching my arms and exposing her g-string to me …… getting me horny but must be a professional teacher, no hanky panky. Then she slips of her dress exposing her boobs to me (no very impressive but fine boobs) …. Wah liao teacher also human wat, used my hands to explore her tender young body. She seeks permission to go to the washroom and me followed. SOP washing.

On the bed, she position me on my back but I told her I don’t want AR but she say “u don’t want ah, I very good you know, u must try lah”. As a understanding teacher, I then tell her to carry on with what she likes. First she starts reading my back with those warm tongue of hers, really like she had hot tea in her mouth, then she uses her balls to turn the pages ….. her balls (in fact her whole body) was warm, hence transferring a lot of fire to me. She is very good with the sensitive paragraphs of the human boy, giving me a sensation urge.

Asked me to go to doggie position and memorized the curves of my bums, while her hands are figuring out the circumference of my erasers and the length of my ruler. Then she uses that familiar warm tongue to measure the depth of my back tube …….. wow such wonderful AR skills ………….. sadly to say I was again raped in the ass (first by Chilli Padi 2 days ago and now her) ………… but her warm tongue and skillful moves really make her rape more highly memorable. At this point I was already on fire and my ruler was extended to the max, ready to punish her for being a naughty girl, raping my ass.

She then slide under me and arose my nipples and before long her face with the smell of the sweet rose was facing me and we kissed with much firy feelings. She then gave me a giggle like a young school gal, saying that she shy. Gently turn me over and started reading the front page with much attention paid to every sentence. When she faced the rule, she blushes like her first time facing a ruler. With much curiosity she explored the new found play tool and the two erasers. Went in 69 and even without fingering she was already wet, by the time I finished teaching her young lady, she was overflowing with tears of satisfaction.To get back at me she teased me with her balls, moving them to and fro in front of my hypnotized eyes.

Lucky I did not go into trans and decided to punish her with my rock hard ruler. She cap it so that it will be less painful and told me to be gentle. She hugged me and we roll over.
We frenched deeply and my ruler started by gently slapping a little in and pulling out fully. After a few slaps, she locked her legs and told me to slap her harder. Thrust my ruler all the way in and hold there as she firmly grip my body to again feel the warm passion flow into me. She was moaning like she was enjoying it with a painfully looks like it was her first time.

She pulled me closer and carried me body higher, with this hint, I hugged her tightly and lifted her, so my ruler was slapping her while she was in mid air. This made her scream like there was a fire burning within her and there is no way she could escape. She locked her legs around my body and we dance to the school anthem. Before the song can end she cummed and her legs became weak, so we laid down with her on top but she was too weak to ride me.

Went to the end of the bed and I did her doggy style with me standing on the floor, using the firm foundations I rode her well and my ruler went slapping her fast and deep. Then she was cumming again, we quickly switch to missionary and end the lesson. After cuming, we hugged each other like a teacher - student lovers and kissed but she realized that this teacher – student relationship was not right, and ran into the washroom, giggling saying what we did was not right.

The rest was SOP.

Face: 7 (normal)
Figure: 7.5 (boobs too small for my liking but whole body is warm)
AR: 10++++ (warm tongue and skillful)
BJ: 6.5 (normal but weak)
FJ: 7.5 (normal but make you feel like it is her first time)
Attitude: A+ student

Outside, paid at counter and gave T 2 thumbs up. He really knows what gals suit me.

White Rose and I actually carried on chatting till her school bus came ….. with much sadness we promising to see each other at school again and have more lessons.

cuntking
30-11-2004, 01:55 PM

Lesson2 with Exam taken by Mei Zhi FR (Code: WHITE ROSE) 19012002 by cuntking

Arrived at T’s at about 1600++ and there was a good crowd, the 4 guys from the same office (their chief had a new hair cut, cool) … all smiling from their attacks, two old timers (sharing their experience), bro kai xin who was waiting for Chilli Padi.

One of the old timer attacked WHITE ROSE and said not bad …. Wow this old veteran, only heard him complain about gals before …… what to do my new lover leh. After bro kai xin finish with Chilli Padi, she call it a day …….. way to go brother ……… but he was also stunned and commented that Chilli Padi is better then his legendary Jenny (retired), the old legend Singtel and the new legend MJ.

Heard from T that one of the gals on my homework book just got back for a few days, Miao Miao, so said ok ……… she arrived soon and her FR is in summary above. I was on form and could not cum in one session and she offered to hj but I refused.

Hence went to coffeeshop with bro kai xin and one of the veterans, I had my dinner and went back to chit chat with T while the rest had left. As another crowd starts to come in at 1800hrs, saw Aeroplane, Double, Red Bull, Red Alert, XX, Big Balloon, Jane B, Xiu Wen, Yuki and many more ……….. make my little brother gain and never since I never unload, was very frustrated.

Hence decide to call for my new lover to satisfy the burning urge. Before she arrived, T asked me to go wait in the Penthouse ……… shiok ……….. can make more noise and hope not to make a hole in the ceiling …. Hee hee

When she arrived and T brought her to the Penthouse, she was shock to see me (appears that T told her that the customer left and he had to do try her himself…. always a joker). Any way, she smiled sweetly at me as she remember her first lesson with me. After locking the door, she playfully jumped on the bed and kiss me like a child having the long awaited sweet. Emmmm, looks like she never learn her lesson well the first time. As we smoke, she said she missed me and was sad when I never ask for her earlier. I said I wanted to be her last customer ….. hee hee

Went to the washroom, this time, we frenched and rub our bodies together …… good student, had improved. After drying up and proceed to bed for lesson two. Asked me to turn over but again I told her that she must not rape my ass. She nodded her head and swing her boobs playful …. Wah liao cannot stand this gal.

As she was playing on my back, she will kiss me on the lips but when I want to french her she will duct away, this student need to learn her lesson. Turned me around and reward me with passionate frenching, but she is not going to get away like that, punish her by sucking her tongue so hard that her eyes turns red.

She cannot tahan liao, so went to torment my nipples and I pay her back by making her little lady read my fingers. Soon she was wet and went on for music lesson with my trumpet, she was blowing it with so much care … it was like in slow motion, blow at each key for a few moments ……… she also could play my two drums well ….. treating them hard at times and soft at times. Could not take her music any more, pulled her up and played her new music notes on her drums, she started singing but the pitch was too low, show my fingers went to tune the knobs on her drums, her pitch went higher but still not good enough, this student very hard to train … let my fingers conduct the music lesson with her little lady, sure enough, soon she was at the right pitch and ready for exam.

With the papers on my trumpet, her little lady took it all in and started writing. At first she was still pondering about the exam questions and wrote slowly. Played her drums louder to encourage her, she stared writing faster and with more passion. Her singing also got wilder and louder. Soon the first question ended, gave her some encouragement and frenched her. Then she carried on to take the next question ………. question after question, we used all corners of the hall and finally ended in a weird corner and funny position.

After we both recover, we had a good laugh at ourselves.

She passed the exam with flying colour but had to call it a day ...... ha ha .... there will be more and tougher lessons to cum.

cuntking
30-11-2004, 01:58 PM

Mei Zhi (Code: WHITE ROSE) Treatment of the King’s Illness FR 220202 by cuntking

After 2 big CNY ang baos, Kitty and Hai Yan, my throat got better but still not very good. After my meeting, got a call from T to inform me that my lover White Rose is at HQ, drove as fast as my good old car can travel down busy Orchard Rd, speed across Nicole Highway and in 10 mins I was at HQ. Went in but I was still too late, she is with another customer and bro S was also waiting for her ………… wa liao!!!!!!!

Talked a bit with T and the brothers at HQ while waiting, saw a few gals … MJ (gave me the you again look), Jolene (ask when I trying her again, said I don’t repeat gals … hee hee), Qian Hong (chio looks but no boobs), Happy (cat 100), Pei Yee (still that playful) and a few others. This way, time passes quickly and soon my lover was out, who else but bro lousy was with her, looks like he and I got the same taste always target the same gal but he faster than me. T told her to sign in and I signed, got to wait again, then bro S gave me a cheeky look and said he tried before don’t suit him ………… this is what I call a real brother ……….. my turn. She looked at me and gave me her sweet smile, as we walk hand in hand towards the room, I ask her how come she is back so soon (she told me she only back after 15h day of CNY), she replied that she missed me (no wonder she is my lover, what an answer).

Inside the room she strip to show her bra and g-string which matches her dress and ask my nice or not, just laugh and tell her she very cute. Again she gave me that sweet look and pulled me closed to her on the bed and we chat as we smoke. Asked her about her CNY break, expanded her tummy and told my eat and sleep had made her fatter, hold air in her cheeks ….. made me laughed, she is still my old old student. However informed her that I was down with sore throat, too much heat as I was waiting for her to release my heat ….. hee hee. She then said lucky that she return early or else don’t know what happen to me, just smile at her. She then kissed my neck and say the sore will go away after this session.

We strip to our bare and went to the wash room and she gave me a quick wash, as she wants to start treatment on me faster. Done with drying up and op on to the bed. Started on my back, gave me a slow and gentle boobs rub. Kiss the back of my neck and turned me over to complete one round of sore throat treatment. Hugged me tightly to force the heat out, went to lick me nipples and suck them gently for quite some time and said the heat is transfer to her. How can I be so selfish and let my beloved princess take all the heat …………. Tuned her nipples till they are diamond hard and suck her well till she moans to release the heat from her mouth into the air. The room heated up and soon the ceiling mirror got blurred and I told her cannot see her when she start bj.

Never wanting to fail me, she made me sit up, leaning against the bed mirror and started her bj, slow and steady, long and deep, gentle with powerful suction ………… now I realized how much I missed her. Look at and smiled sweetly each time she changes position. Turned her to 69 and started fingering her, told me to be careful as she was injured by some “mother – fucker” again …….. before CNY she kana from one till she go Dr cum back from CNY another one ……… these ass hole guys treat my princess like a rag doll……… next time I put my whole hand into their bloody ass tunnel, let them have a taste of their own stupidness!!!!!!

Just made her wet by rubbing gently outside her lovetunnel, she turned and look at me with much love that will melt any stone hearted man. Gave me a big kiss and hugged me. Went to cap me and carried on bj to make me solid hard. Went on top of me and rode me for a long time, moving up and down, side to side and front to back. This went on for quite some time and went to hug her …….. rocking her like a baby with my weapon still inside her love tunnel. Whisper and ask if she was ok, she gave me a sweet loving snile and say anything for me ……….. what sore, I felt like the Love Goddess had took every bad thing away.

Went to missionary, pumping in and out slowly, went in fully and hold there. She was enjoying the lover treatment from me too, she starts to grab my back and caress me face. Use her legs to make me pump faster while her hips also move to my flow. Stroke her face and licked her boobs and neck ……. She loves it and holds me tight while we were going faster with our love engines. She was so wet when I cummed, we both reach climax and hugged for a long long time with our face inseparable from each other. After I with we just lock our gaze to pass on the love waves between us. Stroke her face and she playfully rub her nose with mine.

The rest is SOP.

Oh White Rose, my student, my friend, my lover and my Doctor ……… what am I to do with you?

cuntking
30-11-2004, 02:00 PM

Mei Zhi's (CODE: White Rose) Greatest Defeat by King (part I) FR by cuntking

The SAF “No Horse Run” attack was a great event, I was there on time at 1600hrs and there was already a good crowd at HQ. Asked T for a few new targets that I had in my homework book but they were off, saw my White Rose but yesterday she told me not to look for her for the next 10 days as I did not cum. Anyway there was already a brother waiting for her, as the SAF will only arrive from 1700hrs, I went to talk a walk and end up having kopi at L16 coffeeshop. After I went back there was a bigger crowd and I had to sit at the counter, as my lover came out she was told to sign in for another brother, as she was writing she rub her body against mine and wink at me ………… Wow she on me liao!

Another session to wait, as I waiting received many business calls which I had to take outside and what luck, she came out during my overseas call and was took by another brother …………. Wa liao ……….. my lover really hot nowadays ……… anyway almost time for her dinner, so told T that I will get her after her dinner.

One by one the SAF members came and had their targets …….. me after 2 hours + still waiting. At last T say he will perform a magic trick to amuse me and he will make White Rose appear, 5mins after he said she walks in ……… looks like T already know she was on her way! Bro robin, had his eyes popping out and a lot of brothers were like stretching their necks to get a better view

As we walk down memory lane, she held my hand all the way to the last room. Inside the room I laughed and told her that she no need to go back to her homebase liao, after all the sharks outside saw her … hee hee (sorri brothers)

After she took off her dress, we lay on the bed to talk romance and smoke flames of love, she still acts like a good student …….. sparkling eyes and listen attentively. She then brought the towels and led me into the wash room. After wash up, she actually dried me up in the wash room, so that I will not catch a cold, this is lover’s treatment.

Went out she dimmed the lights so that the whole atmosphere is right for our lesson on romance. We hugged and frenched till our two bodies became as one. Caressed her face as she went to lick my aching nipples, stroke her sweet smelling hair as she stroke my love ruler to attention. As she gave me the body painting I gave her a rub exploring all parts of her small and wonderful body.

Before she started her bj, she said she wants to make me cum in her mouth (for all the brothers reading this, she do NOT allow CIM to others …… hee hee ……. King’s treatment only). Anyway looks like she do not know me well enough ….. ha ha! Her bj started with her soft, wet and warm brush painting the tip of my love ruler ……. slowly and gently …… went deeper and suck with all her might ……. Withdraw and begin circling the tip ……. Lay her soft love balls on my leg and painted the sides, going round and round …… she went to the side to carry on her deep throat bj, giving me a opportunity to caress her love balls and tune her nipples. Slowly went to her love tunnel and rub her entrance, as it gets more wet I went deeper and soon it was overflowing with her love potion. She went faster and harder on my love ruler as my fingers goes with her rhythm to finger her love hole ………. She CUMMED!!!!! Gave me the surprised and CFM look, said no one had done that to her before (btw, another bad news, she don like finger fucking, as she had been injured too many times these days). Her bj went for almost 30 mins and she gave up, I just smiled and told her that I cannot cum by bj, she stared at me and wanted to give me her token of love (bite) again …… got to defend, hugged her real tight, kiss her and softly bit her tongue, she got another surprise!

Playfully she went to bj again, after a good solid 5 mins she capped me without my knowledge, carried on bj and suddenly went on top of me. She started slow and steady, as I went to caress her love balls and used my hands to explore the inches of her fair soft body ……. Soon she was ride like she was in a race in the Turf Club …….. pulled me up and as the bodies become one and our tongues tie as one. Went into missionary, made love with her legs in all position; up on my shoulders, place on my chest, wide open, closed in a straight line as well as tightly around my body ……….. within a good and wild 15mins she CUMMED and was over flowing with love potion from her love tunnel. Her fingers were firmly on my back as she hugged my upper body and her legs were twined round my legs. A full 58 mins 7th session with her.

cuntking
30-11-2004, 02:01 PM

Mei Zhi's (CODE: White Rose) Greatest Defeat by King (part II) FR by cuntking

After we rested for another smoke with her hugging me all the time …….. decided to go for another session. How can two days never cum. Chit chat a bit more ……….. soon she went to paint my love ruler again and I feel that her love tunnel was very wet and not wanting to injuried her, just went to caress the forest outside her love tunnel ……….. soon after capping,we were back in action.

Started with her on top but she lost steam and we went to the “Godness” position which I could frenched her, suck and caress her love boobs ……. She was enjoying so much that she she soon arched her body back and her head was hanging in the air as I held her body. Went to missionary, my love ruler and her love tunnel was like a match made in heaven, she sings with her angle voice and the room was like we were in cloud nine.

Went to doggie and I pump her from behind, the fast and harder I go, the better was her singing. Before long again, she was lying flat while I carry on. She said she want me to cum in missionary so missionary we went again. Went on and for like eternality, she suddenly sunk her fingers into my back and her legs went soft like jelly …….. pulled me tight to frenched me ………..she CUMMED for the third time!!!!!!

A good 45 mins of love making …………. Our body and Soul became as one!

After some rest, she released me and took off my cap as she thought that I also cummed but nothing there. No cum for me again……. Out of ammo?? As we have another smoke and talked……. She banned me from calling her for another 15 days…. So sad ….. sob sob. (maybe I will ban her for life, lacking of excitement ……. 8 is also a good number to stop at)

Wash up and dress up and I comment that she looked bad, so she puts on some lip stick. As we were at the counter, I notice that I was having a pull on my legs. She was told to sign in and we ended the 8th session with our gaze locked on each other till she was out of sight.

The SAF team comment that she looks tired and I wonder if the brother that went in after me enjoyed himself ……… I am sure I did !!!!!!!!

2 sessions of 2 hours, her 3 cums ……….. she still holds the SAF King’s Gold Star Medal ……….. however looking for new holders, GL here I cum!!!!!!

cuntking
30-11-2004, 02:03 PM

Zhen Zhen L28 (CODE: Zeena) the Warrior Princess FR by cuntking

Was recalled back to HQ during my tour of duty by two personel friends of mine. As I reached there, bro solidwoody just had a session with my White Rose but commented that she was not his type. After this FR on Zeena (coded), you will know I have a new princess lover.

While waiting for my fellow warlords from the Darkworld and chatting with bro solidwoody, out of the bushes sprang out a lady warrior, my eyes were stunned by the light behind her force ….. a pretty face with a good pair of boobs plate armour. Has God send his angle to save me from the world where light was prohibited???

As quickly as she appears she disappears, so the savior angel was not for me and I was still having no targets in mind ….. my fellow warlords arrived and decided to go hunting for frogs as dinner before our mission in the Darkworld.

Had a good dinner with a few incidents, saw a mad man running about the street and our ‘horse’ got a parking ticket …. My fellow darklord was ready to kill!!! Back at HQ, they soon had their targets, Hello Kitty and Jolin. Bro solidwoody was having his second round with Ah Lian and came out with weak knees .. hee hee. Me still have no targets as a few gals on my target list not working.

Zeena appears again it must be fate, but she went to battle with another. Sian man! However target confirmed by T to suit me, so I die die must get her.

As she appears from the tunnel of darkness, bringing her glow of white light into the hall, I sprang to action …. More than 3 hours of wait, will make any darklord thirsty for blood. Once in the room I want to start battle but she wrote her daily war details and prepares the equipments (later after the session, she told me there are other darklords who refused to let her do her stuff first and she is pissed with such people). After she undress, the glow of white light from those holy balls dash through my heart. My evil root reacted!

In the wash room, she tries to chase the evil sprite from my soul but fails. My attack on her holy balls also fails but in fact made my evil root to its highest point. After drying up it is action time.

Once on the bed, she hug me tight as if to squeeze the dark forces out of my but soon she was over come by the strength of my darkness. Went to lick my nipples to seduce an opening to suck out the dark forces of my body. Her hand roamed my body to search for any weakness but my well battled body do not give in that easily.

Using her brush with holy potion she paints the scared scriptures on my body, give the dark forces a good fight but due to the tireness in me, my evil root softens. Her brush had fail so she immediately used her wonderful, god made, heaven molded holy balls to roll out the darkness. Round and round they went on my body and carried to my greatest weakness, my evil root.

As a true Warrior Princess, she soon figure out the root of all evil is hidden in my forest. Went to the door of darkness and was about to AR but I shook me head (the upper one) and she got the message. Her brush soon went to splash her holy potion on my bells above the door. She suck and lick and kiss as it was going to be judgment day for my dark soul. Soon my evil root show its full strength of darkness and was ready for battle with her brush.

She went to show her holiness by taking on my evil root at full strength head on attack. Her brush clushes the force of darkness with her holy chanting. This is so normal to me and my years of kama had served me well. She has even greater kuma and rub her holy balls along my inner thighs as she applies her years of exoticism of the dark force on me. Her brush went to the edge of my evil door and paints holy scriptures pass my bells up to the top of my evil root. Errrachhhhhhh … may the dark one be with me and give my all the darkest powers! Tahan tahan….. her brush then transformed into a holy sword and peel of the bark of my evil root layer by layer, side by side. This is the ultimate, the Dark One took over my body.

Grasp her holy balls with my evil craws to crush her balls to dust and tune her nipples till the as erected as my evil root …. Went to attack her holy hole and dig her till she feel that she was burning in Hell. Her chanting went louder and her Light Force protected her well.

After placing the holy tailsman on my evil root, she went on top to depress the Dark One in me. She rides as well as she was trained but ran of kama after a few moments (fyi here she was feeling unwell and was no in full form). Lead me to the “goddness” position and used her holy balls to transmit her holy light through my body as she pours her holy potion into me.

The Dark One is losing out and giving its best shot went on top and started attacking her holy hole with all the dark forces in the universe. Went in slow and and deep, followed by quick multiple thrusts, rubbing along her holy cherry …. Her chanting got to heaven and god was with her …. The Light Force was enclosed on my evil root. The holy light went to the core of my evil soul and force the Dark One out from my evil root ……… All hell broke loose! Light over come the Darkness …. Holiness over Evil.

The Dark Lord is now with the Light Force, all thanks to my new princess lover, Zeena the Warrior Princess.

Face: 7.5 (pretty with make up)
Figure: 7.5 (medium height and slim)
Boobs: 9.5 (big, soft and natural …. 10 if nipples were more pinkish)
AR: NA (I don’t like)
Bj: 9 (veri good can fight with vampire Lover)
FJ: 7 (normal but good moaning)
Attitude: no comments here as she was quite chatty with me but from what she share with me about other customers, may not be as good …. We click

Will die die try her again (many many times too) to see she can also get the SAF King’s Gold Star Medal from White Rose.

I did not play rough with her, some parts of this FR is written just for story sake here. She is the type if you treat her well she will treat you well, if not then “May the Light Force be with you!”

Ah Dez
01-12-2004, 05:14 PM
i also never go GL long long liao...... 2weeks.. :(

ranger
01-12-2004, 06:52 PM
Me worse, 4wks. Had to release pressure valve manually.... LOL..

robintan
02-12-2004, 02:08 AM

so long meh?? that day ask u out u mai come......

anyway king posting all the old FR.....got my old one bo??? I can't seem to find it anywhere

cuntking
03-12-2004, 12:31 PM
Never go GL but go Ktv, Lsb, HC in Spore, JB, BKK & Batam ....... :p

cuntking
03-12-2004, 12:32 PM
That's bad for the mind & heart .... go with your heart .....

Me worse, 4wks. Had to release pressure valve manually.... LOL..

cuntking
03-12-2004, 12:34 PM
Errrrr .... got lah .... somewhere in this thread when I started releasing the coded FRs sometime back .... you want I can email you lor.

so long meh?? that day ask u out u mai come......

anyway king posting all the old FR.....got my old one bo??? I can't seem to find it anywhere

cuntking
03-12-2004, 12:36 PM
Hey there bros! Been out of action for a long long while due to work commitments and have been longing for some unadulterated homegrown bonking. Came back from overseas and, lucky me, been here for just a week and strike 4d! Must be the Geylang overlords paving the way for my long awaited return.

Needless to say, headed down to my favorite jaunt and asked for my usual fare of petite, fair fair, gf service gals. I usually ask for Sansan or Joey but this time must let the luck bring forth a fresh new lover. A ciggie and a cup of tea later, Tommy happily announced Blue Ocean was to be my lucky star for the day. I said okay lah, and within a few she arrived.

Damn, she was bloody sexy. A pretty face to boot. Scanned her top to bottom and was sextisfied. A bit too tall though at first glance but, heng, became the petite gal i lust after taking of her pumps. We talked the usual talk to get the butterflies out and hot damn, i loved her soft, ample knockers with thos oh-so-cute pink nips. I just had to grab them when she raised her arms to hang her dress on those hooks near the door. Walau, so soft and smooth to touch. Was rewarded with soft moans while i fondled her cute pink nipples and lavished the back of her neck and fair shoulders with my flicking tongue. I felt her nipples start to grow into smalll little nubs when she motioned for us to do the initial ceremony of cleaning up. A let down but, okay lor, absence makes the did grow harder. kekeke. Expected some action in the shower but none came. Okay, maybe she will compensate later. And compensate she did.

Her catbath was the most sensual of all the girls i tried in geylang. Dunno whether the initial action made her hot but heck, Im not complaining. She licked slowly starting with the back of my neck, nibbling with her teeth as she went down. No inch was spared as my fingers and toes were engulfed by her hungry mouth bringing my rock hard drill to drill down even harder on the mattress. I found myself wide eyed when i felt her tongue violate my virgin crack. Damn she was on fire! And she was roasting me with her heat.

She then straddled one of legs and ground down her neatly trimmed pussy on the back of my leg causing me to groan and moan like hell. And she hasnt even started to blow me. She then turned me over and started swallowing my nuts while jacking my didi to its hardest. She then wrapped her lovely lips over my purple head and started sucking for all she was worth. However, i think she falls below standard in this category. Not enough suction power but she makes it okay whenever i see her smile while looking at me whenever she brings out her tongue to lick my head. Sexy.

Blowing me must have tired her coz she suddenly layed on top me. She sucked my nips and then offered her ample boobs to my lashing tongue. I wrapped my arms ard her and sucked and licked her soft gorgeous assets for all I was worth. I could feel those precious pink little rose buds grow to become hard, pointy albeit still tiny pink nipples.

Continued for a while, when she say she wanted to do a 69. Damn, my first pussy since forever. Her pussy was nicely trimmed and sweet smelling. I let my tongue dart ard her clit and in no time she was grinding her pussy into my face. Waah, this girl is easy to please. Lucky me. =)

She say cannot tahan liao then rolled the rubber onto my rock hard prick. She wanted to turn but i asked her to mount me while facing away. This let me play with her ass while i pump away at her sloshing pussy. I could feel her pussy walls gripping my entire length as I see it from all angles entering repeatedly her hot hole.

She then say very tired liao so I lay her down and mounted her spread eagle style. I knew right there and then that my 150 bucks was well worth it when I was rewarded with the sight of her lusty face lost in ecstasy, eyes shut, her hands under her legs helping to splay her cunt to its maximum glory, her lovely breasts rocking up and down in time with our thrusting.

I could feel myself beginning to realize the imminent eruption so I slowed down to her dismay. I then turned her around to my favorite doggie style. Her hand grabbed my prick from under and guided it into her lovely tunnel to restore back her lost momentum. I gradually increased our pace and for each hard thrust I gave, she returned just as furiously. we continued on for a while and by now our pace was blinding causing her to shout 'Shiok', 'Fuck Mee', and 'Oh gawd' repeatedly. I knew I had reached the point of return when i felt her quiver and her head dropped down on the mattress in exhaustion. I gave one final lunge and shot out my seed in her.

We both plopped down on the bed tired and happy. She even offered me a massage but I said no need. I guess she was happy with that response as she laid down beside me, wrapping her arms and legs around my body as we chitchat abt reality.

Damn this girl is a winner. Guess my luck is still holding up. =)

Ah Dez
03-12-2004, 06:57 PM
Never go GL but go Ktv, Lsb, HC in Spore, JB, BKK & Batam ....... :p

Don't Say out Mar! :D

cuntking
07-12-2004, 03:19 PM
No need say all the brothers in th forum and all the gals out there also know meh :p

Don't Say out Mar! :D

cuntking
07-12-2004, 03:20 PM
Went down to Tommy's place in the evening and asked for Bobo. She arrived within 15min. I had never seen her before, but looking at the size of her boobs, I knew she was Bobo when she entered the doorway.
Proceeded to one of the rooms, followed by a shower. She seems particular about cleanliness...will soap you throughly front and back. She gave a short warm water BJ during the shower also.
On the bed, was asked to lie on my front, where she started off by tickling and caressing my body with her fingers, followed by a boob massage. Catbath, then BJ, and a brief titfuck. Her BJ consisted of a gentle, but very fast up-down suction, just the way I like it. Also, she really knows how to use her tongue to tickle the dick head while blowing.
Asked to play with her breasts and suck her nipples to which she agreed, on the condition that I lick, instead of suck. Seems like none of the girls at Geylang likes their nipples getting sucked, from my experience.
Finished off in missionary position while grabbing her breasts. Cannot tahan, so it lasted not more than 45 seconds, I would think.
Had some time left, so made some small chit chat while she gave me a massage.

Looks: 5.5/10 (Average looking...looks pleasant enough)
Body: 5/10 (Some fats here and there, but passable)
Butt: 4/10 (I don't like flat butts, however fleshy)
Cunt: 8/10 (I like black forest-type cunts...dislike shaven look)
Boobs: 10/10 (For big breast lovers only. Not perfectly shaped due to its immense weight, causing it to droop a bit, but the sheer size of those pairs is sheer bliss for me. Smoother than fax paper also)
Attitude: 8/10 (Friendly disposition)
RTF: Of course

cuntking
31-12-2004, 12:59 PM
bro robin, where are your FRs .... sorry that I was too tighted up with meetings that I can not join your party at HQ ..... well there is always a next time :)

zyxel01
07-01-2005, 01:52 PM
Date: 6 Jan 2005
Venue: 1612 Tommy's Place
Gal: Gigi

Have not step into GL for few months already. Managed to find some spare cash and decided to visit 1612 and release my
urge. Mentioned a few names, and was recommended Gigi. Was told an old-timer. She is now 28 years old.

In the room, she greeted me and then we stripped individually. She has a pair of nice boobs about 34C with dark protuding
nipples. The shower was SOP. I reminded her not to put on the KY gel, and she said ok.

On the bed, I laid down facing up and she began her catbath. Her tongue job was good. nimbled on my left nipple and it felt
shiok. She licked only the nipples, chest, tummy, then groin. No licking of legs and toes and fingers. Then she lifted both
my legs and did an AR. It was also shiok, as her tongue was very good. After AR for few minutes, she did BBBJ on me. Maybe
I have not bonk for a long time, but it was shiok. She licked the shaft, then the head, then some deep throat, and
alternating these actions. I had to stop her after a while. She smiled and went back to nimble on my nipple. I was caressing
her all the time. I pulled her face towards mine and I kissed her lips. She did not really french me, but used her tongue to
stop my tongue from entering her mouth, so was like some artificial frenching.

I laid her down on her back and I climbed on top and began my service on her. I licked and tickled her nipples with my tongue.
She moaned softly. We "frenched" a bit. Then I moved my hand down to her pussy and rubbed her clit. Her pussy was already so
wet. Not sure if she still applied the gel or not. I inserted my finger into her cunthole, and she stopped me immediately,
saying that she cannot take it. So I move down and take a look at her pussy. She has little and fine pubic, as though they
were well combed, not messy. I spread open her pussy lips and can she they are so wet. I licked her pussy and used my
tongue to stimulate her clit. She was moaning louder, and moving her hip up and down. She was grbbing her titts with one hand
and used the other to press her goin, just above her pubic hair. I could see her tummy quivering and she was almost screaming
and her eyes were closed. Then she suddenly pushed me away. She said she cannot tahan. I ignored her and used my finger to rub
her wet clit. She was screaming and screaming and then stopped me again. She took some toilet paper and wiped my wet mouth.

I turned her to one side, and then spread open her butt cheeks. I exposed her a-hole and I did an AR on her. She was moaning
again. I tried to insert my finger into her cunthole again, but she stopped me again. I did AR on her for few minutes and then'
lashed at her wet and sensitive clit again. She was screaming again, and then stopped me. She wiped my mouth again and took
out the condom. She put on the condom for me and laid back. I slowly inserted my hard dick into her super wet cunthole. It
was so wet that it was too smooth. Did not feel any grip and tightness at all. I pumped slowly, and she was moaning softly.
We "frenched" again. Then I turned her to sideways and I pumped harder but slowly. She was gasping and her hands were holding
on to the bedside table. Then I turned her around to doggie position. I slowly pumped and withdrew my dick all the way out,
and see her hole wide open, and then push it in again. Could hear the sound 'pop' when I withdrew out my dick. I pumped
harder and faster now. I could feel myself cumming. She was screaming, and shouting "shuang... ahh.... shuang...!!" She was
gripping the pillow tightly. I could not hold on further and exploded inside her. She was also trembling as I cummed. We
stayed in doggie like that for a while. I took out my dick after a while, and the 'pop' sound again. She asked me to lie
face down and gave a very ggod massage. Lots of slapping, really like in HC. The rest was sop.

My ratings (in my own opinion):
Looks: 6/10 (normal face, tanned skin)
Boobs: 7/10 (big about 34C, firm, I think is fake but not hard)
Body: 6.5/10 (not fat, average, no tummy, about 1.6m tall)
Pussy: 7.5/10 (little and fine pubic hair, very wet)
BBBJ: 7/10 (good)
AR: 7/10 (good, shiok, good tongue action)
FJ: 7/10 (responsive, wet, screaming)

Overall good, but cannot click...

Cheers!
zyxel

cuntking
07-01-2005, 03:00 PM
bro zyxel, after long long time no go party, your first party gal of 2005, you write long long FR, now we must all wait long long for this gem :P

Date: 6 Jan 2005
Venue: 1612 Tommy's Place
Gal: Gigi

Have not step into GL for few months already. Managed to find some spare cash and decided to visit 1612 and release my
urge. Mentioned a few names, and was recommended Gigi. Was told an old-timer. She is now 28 years old.

My ratings (in my own opinion):
Looks: 6/10 (normal face, tanned skin)
Boobs: 7/10 (big about 34C, firm, I think is fake but not hard)
Body: 6.5/10 (not fat, average, no tummy, about 1.6m tall)
Pussy: 7.5/10 (little and fine pubic hair, very wet)
BBBJ: 7/10 (good)
AR: 7/10 (good, shiok, good tongue action)
FJ: 7/10 (responsive, wet, screaming)

Overall good, but cannot click...

Cheers!
zyxel

cuntking
07-01-2005, 03:05 PM
Haizzzzz .... I think the tidial waves killed all the Cows .... GL is lack of MILK ........ anyway was watch TV at HQ then Tommy ask "Celine , ai mai?" ........ the very pretty actress that llok like Celine (dun noe wat name) was on TV ......... " lai lor".

Tried her years ago when she was new ....... now more experience but service very GF and too commericialised for my liking + lack of MILK ........... however her looks make up for everything ..... still thinking of the actress giving me bbbj and I bonking her waith a bang for a good 2005 ahead :)

zyxel01
07-01-2005, 06:29 PM
bro zyxel, after long long time no go party, your first party gal of 2005, you write long long FR, now we must all wait long long for this gem :P

Ok for me, hehe....

Now I must go back into hibernation until I can find some spare cash again...

Cheers!
zyxel

gedangsa
08-01-2005, 12:25 AM
Bro zxyel,

So long didn't read your FR already. Nice to see you are back !!

zyxel01
10-01-2005, 01:09 PM
Bro zxyel,

So long didn't read your FR already. Nice to see you are back !!

Haiz.... then you will have to wait for few months again for the next FR....

Cheers!
zyxel

Ah Dez
12-01-2005, 03:17 AM
Haizzzzz .... I think the tidial waves killed all the Cows .... GL is lack of MILK ........ anyway was watch TV at HQ then Tommy ask "Celine , ai mai?" ........ the very pretty actress that llok like Celine (dun noe wat name) was on TV ......... " lai lor".

Tried her years ago when she was new ....... now more experience but service very GF and too commericialised for my liking + lack of MILK ........... however her looks make up for everything ..... still thinking of the actress giving me bbbj and I bonking her waith a bang for a good 2005 ahead :)

i haven't touch a GL cat 150 for almost ...... 2 mths.. :(

cuntking
20-01-2005, 12:56 AM
bro dez, now is the time to Welcum the CHICKEN New Year

Many chicks are back to grab the $ before Chicken New Year break, almost a want who got who situation with short waiting time ... spolit for choices man

TOP PARTY GAL *drum roll* ............ Sweet Secret - San San

Other "hot" Party Gals around ...........

Newspaper - Zu Er
Tsunami - Blue Ocean
Pink Lady - Pinky
Jap Milk - Mei Ji
Not West but - East
Mickey Mouse - Jolin
Who am I - Jaguar
Blue Diamond
LS
Jean
AB
Celine
CK
JC
Candy
Spore Ice
Lily
MG
............... and many more

i haven't touch a GL cat 150 for almost ...... 2 mths.. :(

KGB_LK
20-01-2005, 01:21 AM
san san is finally back since i think aug? long time no see her liao, must go down this week or next b4 she does another "darren anderton" after CNY lol :D

indeed a punter's market with good bourse like pinky, bd, jaguar etc etc ard.
time to release the locked assets :o

The_Hustler
20-01-2005, 01:29 AM
Tsunami - Blue Ocean

Kekeke.... ccb.... damn crude. If only she could blow like the Tsunami...

And the way San San is moving in n out of the rooms...maybe she should be called Hurricane??

Weather forecaster,
The Hustler

KGB_LK
20-01-2005, 01:33 AM
And the way San San is moving in n out of the rooms...maybe she should be called Hurricane??

aptly, comes for wrk and leaves for break faster than hurricane ke ke,

HauntedSex
20-01-2005, 05:34 PM
Newspaper - Zu Er
Tsunami - Blue Ocean
Pink Lady - Pinky
Jap Milk - Mei Ji
Not West but - East
Mickey Mouse - Jolin
Who am I - Jaguar
Blue Diamond
LS
Jean
AB
Celine
CK
JC
Candy
Spore Ice
Lily
MG
............... and many more

Bro King, now is year 2005, new coded gals liao,
example:

Newspaper( TODAY not tomorrow) - Zu Er
Tsunami ( Mineral Water for the victims??)- Blue Ocean
Pink Lady (too light for my liking)- Pinky
Jap Milk ( Meiji also sell butter, chocolate too)- Mei Ji
Not West but(reminds me of MJ tiles) - East
Mickey Mouse (not the taiwanness singer??) - Jolin
Who am I (I thought u wanted to buy that car?? now is the time!!)- Jaguar
Blue Diamond (not popular colour for ring now, but still hot in GL)
LS (Fake LV)
Jean (blue or black?)
AB (Aibi trainer?)
Celine (another expensive label)
CK (Not another label again??!!)
JC (So old still study JC)
Candy ( sugar's most hated)
Spore Ice (now is called s'pore newater)
Lily (Flower?)
MG (she really lived up to her name: Machine Gun : BJ fast, Talk also fast, but service slow..)
Just to lightened up the CNY mood... Dun flame me!!! :p

Happy CCNY!!
HauntedSex

cuntking
25-01-2005, 12:55 PM
Wah ... you long time no go down .... "siao chong now?"

Then San San new code is wat?

Bobo also back ...... call wat?

Bro King, now is year 2005, new coded gals liao,
example:

Newspaper( TODAY not tomorrow) - Zu Er
Tsunami ( Mineral Water for the victims??)- Blue Ocean
Pink Lady (too light for my liking)- Pinky
Jap Milk ( Meiji also sell butter, chocolate too)- Mei Ji
Not West but(reminds me of MJ tiles) - East
Mickey Mouse (not the taiwanness singer??) - Jolin
Who am I (I thought u wanted to buy that car?? now is the time!!)- Jaguar
Blue Diamond (not popular colour for ring now, but still hot in GL)
LS (Fake LV)
Jean (blue or black?)
AB (Aibi trainer?)
Celine (another expensive label)
CK (Not another label again??!!)
JC (So old still study JC)
Candy ( sugar's most hated)
Spore Ice (now is called s'pore newater)
Lily (Flower?)
MG (she really lived up to her name: Machine Gun : BJ fast, Talk also fast, but service slow..)
Just to lightened up the CNY mood... Dun flame me!!! :p

Happy CCNY!!
HauntedSex

cuntking
25-01-2005, 01:00 PM
Forgot to update ..... time to party, Wine is back .... CHEERS!

HauntedSex
25-01-2005, 03:55 PM
Wah ... you long time no go down .... "siao chong now?"

Then San San new code is wat?

Bobo also back ...... call wat?

bro king,

go down but always never see u......

San San... Twin Peaks??

BoBo... The hairy one??

Cheers!!
HauntedSex

KGB_LK
25-01-2005, 04:51 PM
bro king,

San San... Twin Peaks??

BoBo... The hairy one??

Cheers!!
HauntedSex

bro hauntedsex,

how abt

BoBo....Twin Peaks (largest boobs in GL)

San San.......Phantom (sometimes u see her, most of the times you don't)

HauntedSex
26-01-2005, 09:29 AM
bro hauntedsex,

how abt

BoBo....Twin Peaks (largest boobs in GL)

San San.......Phantom (sometimes u see her, most of the times you don't)

Bro KGB,

For BoBo, Many bros know why I call her the 'Hairy one'.

As for San San, Phantom's nick that many bros use too, For me, San San sounds like '2 hills', so I call her Twin Peak. :)

Happy Decoding!!
HauntedSex

zyxel01
26-01-2005, 01:45 PM
Bro KGB,

As for San San, Phantom's nick that many bros use too, For me, San San sounds like '2 hills', so I call her Twin Peak. :)

Happy Decoding!!
HauntedSex
Oh... I thought was because of her 2 red nipples.... slurp....

Cheers!
zyxel

cuntking
26-01-2005, 01:58 PM
aiyo, you ghost how to see you .... well lately more busy making $ lah. Usually there on monday for my weekly bonk :)

At first, the hairy one, I thought you talking about bro zyxel, so now the two of you know how to regconise each other at HQ? ..... :p

bro king,

BoBo... The hairy one??

Cheers!!
HauntedSex

cuntking
26-01-2005, 02:00 PM
to me sound like 3 3 .... 3311 HUAT AH!!!!

Bro KGB,

Happy Decoding!!
HauntedSex

cuntking
26-01-2005, 02:02 PM
Ohhh ya ...... two vanilla ice cream top with red cherries ... with a banana in betwemm ... Yummy

Cheers!
zyxel

KGB_LK
26-01-2005, 02:59 PM
if someone start using anagrams like Hannibal Lecter, we will have a hell of time cracking it heehee.

HauntedSex
26-01-2005, 04:38 PM
to me sound like 3 3 .... 3311 HUAT AH!!!!

Bro King,

U should change your nick to 4DKing!! kekeke....

No $$ to buy 4D... :(
HauntedSex

HauntedSex
26-01-2005, 04:45 PM

Cheers!
zyxel

Ohhh ya ...... two vanilla ice cream top with red cherries ... with a banana in betwemm ... Yummy

Hello bros,

Dunno u guys like 2 cherries on a pair of silicon-made breasts :confused:
you both can have my share...kekeke...

Ice-cream make me fat!!
HauntedSex

cuntking
27-01-2005, 02:13 PM
Bro ang.

Jolin is CAT 150, last time call Miki from L16.... look at my FR on her, we call her Mickey Mouse at HQ

Not a looker, but service is good :)

Up your rep points for the FR
------------------------------------------------------

Jolin FR by bro ang076

Went to Tommy's L16H12.

Waited for 10 mins for CAT 150. She came, she dressed in black jacket and orange long skirt and orange bra. She dont look like CAT 150 WL as her look is only average and a bit meaty. Her name is Jolin.

During bathing session, she is cheerful and happy and perform breast massage on my body , and later perform BBBJ on my cock.

During main course, she performed AR, finally catbath, and then BBBJ.. ( very long but not powerful enough.) She capped condom on my cock and perform FJ,...I still cant cum.

Later , she performed HJ on my request. ( she is not experienced in that.) she need my advice on what to do. She then perform BBBJ and HJ at the same time. I told her to shake harder until I feel like cumming.

FR on Jolin

Look : 5/10 ( very cheerful but average looking. )
Body: 5/10 ( a bit meaty, height .1.63 m , breast- 36B and pussy - hairy. Look more like CAT 100 KS WL)

BBBJ: 6.7/10 ( perform long BBBJ but no sucking power.)

FJ: 6.5/10 ( working very hard in FJ)

HJ: 4/10 ( inexperienced . need my advice on how to arouse my cock.)

Attitude : 6.8/10 ( very cheerful and friendly.)

RTF : no.

cuntking
27-01-2005, 02:27 PM
BoBo is back working ....... MILK Time at HQ

cuntking
28-01-2005, 01:53 PM
bro spursgetz, I think you FR is on Witness not "Venus" .... try to confirm with T next time.

Nice Fr, will up your Rep points

--------------------------------------------------------------------
“Venus” – Witness FR by bro spursgetz

Ist time posting a FR here on GL$150. Not the 1st time trying but seldom, less than 10 so far. Normally will only visit $150 when my client in town as he love $150, unlike me who prefer PRC FL.

Asked Tommy for Celine (my long time target but no luck till now ), East, Emelda (my client fav), Jagaur but all not working. Knowing my taste, Tommy intro me Venus but problem is I searched thru the thread, no FR on her leh...best still..no mention of venus???

Look not bad, age 24. As usual, clean thoroughly and some rabba and BBBJ inside shower room. On bed, very thorough catbath which include all my fingers and toes, and good BBBJ too. Allow frenching and best part is frenching with kum cheng, not those robot type. Long and patience BBBJ although no hotwater or whatsoever.

FJ was good, as we were frenching which me thrusting her and her hands playing with my nip. Nearly cum fast and luckily I controlled, slow down my thrust, changed to other position etc.

Best part is after cumming, and after she removed the cap, she used toliet paper to wipe clean my didi, and surprised me by going down to perform another round of BBBJ. The feeling is damn shiok as didi head still very sensitive and mi nearly cum again. Had to control as duuno whether its sperm or urine .

No rush from her as she just lie beside me and chit chat for almost 10 min. Think we overshot by 5-10 min. My client who went in later than me also come out earlier. Btw, he got East, told me face so so but good service.

For me, Venus is a superb service gal and I will definitely rtn on her, but let me try celine 1st. Again...why no previous FR on her leh???

Spursgetz
28-01-2005, 09:55 PM
[QUOTE=cuntking]bro spursgetz, I think you FR is on [COLOR=Red]Witness not "Venus" .... try to confirm with T next time.

Hi bro

thanks for the points. Okie, will try to confirm with Tommy next time. Anyway, should my client back to Sg and go T's place again, I will ask for Celine, if not available, then Ada, or Dong Dong.

And if all not available, will go back for this lady

cheers

cuntking
05-02-2005, 01:28 PM
NP ;) waiting for your FR on Cecline

Hi bro

thanks for the points. Okie, will try to confirm with Tommy next time. Anyway, should my client back to Sg and go T's place again, I will ask for Celine, if not available, then Ada, or Dong Dong.

And if all not available, will go back for this lady

cheers

zyxel01
03-03-2005, 11:57 AM
Gal: Teresa
Date of visit: 2 March 2005
Time: 5pm
Place of action: 1612

After a long break, again managed to find some spare cash, quickly shoot off to 1612 after a meeting
with client. Reached 1612 at about 4:15pm. Asked for Teresa and waited for her patiently at the black
sofa next to the entrance.

Time passed and finally she arrived. She was in her usual long gown with 2 piece type. She has slimmed
down but her nice round butt is still there. Surprise surprise, this is my first time I try her!!! Have
seen her many times but did not get to try her until now.

In the room, she excused herself to make a phone call to place some 4D bets which she said she had left
out some numbers. While she was talking on the phone, she was also stripping her with one hand. Could see
her nice big titts, though enhanced, but still nice to see, her trimmed pubic hair, and her nice round meaty
butt. She has a nice tanned skin and smooth. Her eyes are big and her long hair is tinted gold. Her voice
is husky. She is very friendly and we chatted all the way in the shower.

The shower was sop but she also stroked my dick from behind with her hand between my legs. The feeling was
shiok, which very few gals do that. After the shower, we dried ourselves and went on the bed. She asked me
to lie face down first. She catbathed my back, my butt, my legs, and also used her nice titts to stroke my
back. Her catbath was good as she knows how to use her tongue correctly. She then spread my butt cheeks and
AR me. It was shiok. Then she asked me to assume doggie position and more AR was done. She also licked just
below my balls which was heavenly!!! Then she laid down under my dick and bbbj. It was very good. Her suction
was just nice, not too hard and her tongue was stroking my dick head at the same time. I had to stop her as I
cannot tahan. Then she asked me to lie face up and more catbath on my chest and tummy. We frenched with her
initiative, which I like. I began to caress her titts and nipples. She was moaning softly. She went south again
and more bbbj. It was wonderful. I had to stop her again. Then she got me to stand at the bed end while she laid
with her head hanging down and bbbj again. I bent down and began to rub her pussy. It was with some KY, but she
was moaning louder.

She got up and we frenched again. Now the frenching got more passionate. I laid her down while still frenching.
Then I slowly move down to lick her nipples. She was moaning all the way. Then I went further south and licked her
pussy and clit. She was responding with my licking. I tried to insert my finger but she politely said cannot. I
continued to lick her clit, while she was moaning louder and louder. She was enjoying it. She got me up and we frenched
passionately. She said she feel shiok, that I had made her hot. I went down again and made her hot again. She was almost
screaming now. Then she stopped me bbbj me and put the condom on. She laid down and spread her legs open and guided
my hard dick into her pussy hole.

I inserted slowly and she gasped. I stayed inside without pumping and I licked her nipples again. She was very hot now.
She was screaming as if in tortue and she moved her hip to f**k me. She held me closed to her chest and held tighly and
was screaming and screaming. I purposely pumped slowly and then stopped to lick her titts. Her screaming was like in
frustration. I turned her sideways and then slowly pumped her. She was screaming louder and said very shiok. Said my dick
is very deep inside her. She was gripping the pillow and bedsheet tightly. I began to pump harder and faster. She got more
excited and screamed louder. Then I finally cummed and she laid flat gasping for air. After a while, she pulled my dick out
still in that position. She exclaimed that she is very tired now, and her legs are weak. The rest was SOP.

Overall a very good session and I can click with her.

My ratings (in my opinion):
Looks: 6.5/10 (Ah lian look, not ugly average face, with sharp feature)
Body: 7/10 (slim, tanned skin, smooth, about 1.61m tall)
Titts: 6.5/10 (big but enhanced, but not hard as rock, but harder than natural, nipples light brown)
Butt: 7.5/10 (nice meaty butt)
Pussy: Wet and sensitive if you know how to lick her clit.
BBBJ: 8/10 (very good. Deep throat, not hard sucks, not rough hardcode type. While bbbj, her hands would stroke your
groin and balls and butt, very shiok)
AR: 7.5/10 (good and shiok)
FJ: 7.5/10 (responsive and do not mind cumming if you make her hot)

Cheers!
zyxel

zyxel01
03-03-2005, 12:13 PM
Thanks to a bro who up my points for the FR on Gigi, but did not leave his name behind. Who are you?

Cheers!
zyxel

Spursgetz
04-03-2005, 10:35 PM
NP ;) waiting for your FR on Cecline

Hi bro

finally tried Celine last week. Was having my reservist actually but asked for a day off to settle some work. After leaving office, got the urge so drive down to GL. was actually hoping to get some PRC FL but since only 4pm, not many choices so ended up at Tommy's pl.

Asked for Winnes, since last tried her and very satisfied with her. But was told she just started work and had to wait for 40min. Doesn want to wait since it was Yuan Xiao Jie and wanted to rush home to have dinner with family. So asked for Celine and again, she working so Tommy into East, and I recalled some good FR on her so agreed.

However, Tommy came back and told me Celine is available and true enough, I waited less than 3 min. Look ok, but below my expectation as most probably after reading so many wonderful FR on her, my expectation was high.

Very friendly and told me she just came back from CNY break and I was her 2nd client of the day. Service started in bathroom. BBBJ was good but abit too short for my liking.

Look : 6.5/10
Body : 7/10
BBBJ : 7/10 (will be 8.5/10 if she perform longer)

Perhaps its still CNY, my session only lasted 30min. At least I finally tried her as been eyeing her more than a yr since reading FR on her.

Cheers

cuntking
14-03-2005, 01:46 AM
bro, send you a PM, take a look.

Hi bro

finally tried Celine last week. Was having my reservist actually but asked for a day off to settle some work. After leaving office, got the urge so drive down to GL. was actually hoping to get some PRC FL but since only 4pm, not many choices so ended up at Tommy's pl.

Asked for Winnes, since last tried her and very satisfied with her. But was told she just started work and had to wait for 40min. Doesn want to wait since it was Yuan Xiao Jie and wanted to rush home to have dinner with family. So asked for Celine and again, she working so Tommy into East, and I recalled some good FR on her so agreed.

However, Tommy came back and told me Celine is available and true enough, I waited less than 3 min. Look ok, but below my expectation as most probably after reading so many wonderful FR on her, my expectation was high.

Very friendly and told me she just came back from CNY break and I was her 2nd client of the day. Service started in bathroom. BBBJ was good but abit too short for my liking.

Look : 6.5/10
Body : 7/10
BBBJ : 7/10 (will be 8.5/10 if she perform longer)

Perhaps its still CNY, my session only lasted 30min. At least I finally tried her as been eyeing her more than a yr since reading FR on her.

Cheers

cuntking
14-03-2005, 01:48 AM
After my 2 weeks reservist, got the urge and wanted to be pampered, so drove down to GL few days back. Normally prefer PRC but wanted good service this time.

Asked for Winnes, but not working so got tommy to intro since he know my taste. 5 min later, in came a lady, slim and not bad looking. Inside room, was told she is OG. (is there such a lady or I heard wrongly again)

Bath was pretty standard with hotwater BBBJ. On the bed, more BBBJ with difference position. one of those is I was down on all four and she came from behind which is the most shiok. However, her superb wet BBBJ come with alot of hand assist and this almost make me cum.

Abit tulan as if cum, then my $150 wasted liao lor. I paid $150 for good service and also bonking, not for a good HJ. If I wanted HJ, can alway go TN for just $30. So told her to stop and proceed to FJ.

Everything quite SOP, nothing much here and after bonking, no massage I didn asked too.

Overall, she quite ok but boob is fake. Also, must ask her to use hand less.

cuntking
29-03-2005, 01:46 AM
Heard that there are 3 new Cat 150 gals .... one pretty and the other 2 normal .......

bro doomas, you party with one liao at HQ , keep quiet!!!!!! Hmmmmm.... Must be good hor? .... got milk or not???

Anyone else tried?