PDA

View Full Version : GL Newest Party Joint!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

08-06-2003, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by cuntking
I 100% cannot be AV, you maybe ........ hee hee hee

When you going for you last bonk before u go ****?

i am new here i was wondering how to join the brothers of GL SAF army as a recuit

Kiddo
08-06-2003, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by KID278
Not too bad, another bang.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

Go down sure got bang. Just a matter for good bang, SOP bang or lousy bang.

Still deciding whether good bang or lousy bang.....

Kiddo
08-06-2003, 07:31 PM
bro kiddo, well done ......... hope to see more of this as well as other brothers contributing on the update of gals.

bro cuntking,

I'm just doing this as part time. Sometimes list too long cannot even remember the names.:p

Kiddo
08-06-2003, 07:33 PM
bro kid is right, as far as I know the new gals not very attractive ......... but with good milk and commando service, I am "Q"ing for them ........... so far also no news on the quality on their milk ............ wait wait wait!

Bro cuntking,

Got anyone gum me or not?:D Right now my regulars are all like no mood to work or "You better call me or next time you call me, you die die" type. Haiz.....

van_garie
10-06-2003, 08:13 PM
Bro cuntking, i have a question. it maybe a very newbie ques...
cat $150 last for 45mins rite??? the 45mins means having sex with (her) till 45mins or 35min??? cuz i did with this gal and said last 10min is for resting(it maybe because it was late and she gonna closed shop) thats y??? so pls enlighten me...thanks:confused:

cuntking
11-06-2003, 01:45 AM
bro kiddo, I don't dare to recommend you lah ......... remember the I*I* incident, you 'old bird' liao, cannot depends on others recommendation.

I take a long shot ............. try Apple (GF - sai nai), August (Ah Lian - sai nai), Happy (Sweet Young Thing) or Yan Er (Cherryful Perk-Me-UP)

Originally posted by Kiddo
Bro cuntking,

Got anyone gum me or not?:D Right now my regulars are all like no mood to work or "You better call me or next time you call me, you die die" type. Haiz.....

cuntking
11-06-2003, 01:49 AM
bro van, there is no written rules & regulations that say $150 for 45 mins ....... there are gals with only 25mins and some with over 60mins.

There are people that likes to tok cok with the gals, some only wants bj, some only hj and also some that go in room only start pumping and banging till kingdom cums.

Each to his own. As long as you cum and is happy, it is not the quantity of time but the quantity of love potions developed as well as the quality of SEXtisfaction.

Originally posted by van_garie
Bro cuntking, i have a question. it maybe a very newbie ques...
cat $150 last for 45mins rite??? the 45mins means having sex with (her) till 45mins or 35min??? cuz i did with this gal and said last 10min is for resting(it maybe because it was late and she gonna closed shop) thats y??? so pls enlighten me...thanks:confused:

cuntking
11-06-2003, 01:58 AM
Aiya, my daughter starting school in JC soon, so Great Spore Sale bought her shopping lor. She wanted to buy a brand LV schoolbag but got no money ask her but imitation one LS can liao. She cry and cry, so bought her some Candy to eat.

Next she say she needs a Seiko watch, ask her to buy a Apple green colour one but she say her friend, Xue Wen got a Violet colour one with Diamond some more ............ these days kids ah ........ think their fathers all as rich as MJ ............ "whose black, whose white"

Ah Dez
11-06-2003, 09:01 AM
Got news that 2 more mths, 1612 will have house girls liao. Pending . . . . . . .

Don't have to wait for too long.... after the Malaysia's BIG raid.

KID278
11-06-2003, 10:41 AM
Aiya, my daughter starting school in JC soon, so Great Spore Sale bought her shopping lor. She wanted to buy a brand LV schoolbag but got no money ask her but imitation one LS can liao. She cry and cry, so bought her some Candy to eat.

Next she say she needs a Seiko watch, ask her to buy a Apple green colour one but she say her friend, Xue Wen got a Violet colour one with Diamond some more ............ these days kids ah ........ think their fathers all as rich as MJ ............ "whose black, whose white"

Nine listed, not too bad but still sign of bad time I guess....:p

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
11-06-2003, 10:45 AM

Still deciding whether good bang or lousy bang.....

I dont get it, you mean you actually decide on having lousy bang...that's weird you know.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
11-06-2003, 10:49 AM
bro kiddo, I don't dare to recommend you lah ......... remember the I*I* incident, you 'old bird' liao, cannot depends on others recommendation.

I take a long shot ............. try Apple (GF - sai nai), August (Ah Lian - sai nai), Happy (Sweet Young Thing) or Yan Er (Cherryful Perk-Me-UP)

he super old bird liao....you will be put to the test....dont play play......:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

ming
11-06-2003, 08:51 PM
he super old bird liao....you will be put to the test....dont play play......

Cheers.
Kid278.

What old bird n new bird??? His super old bird can fly or not???:p

ming
11-06-2003, 08:52 PM

Bro cuntking, u now good in writing story??? Long time no see.

The_Hustler
11-06-2003, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by Ah Dez
Got news that 2 more mths, 1612 will have house girls liao. Pending . . . . . . .

Don't have to wait for too long.... after the Malaysia's BIG raid.

This will be of vested interest to Omnia!

Let's wait n see.

Patient
The Hustler

new_cummer
11-06-2003, 11:47 PM
After spending two weeks in a desert land far away, I am back.

Went home and put on my best CK suit and Prada shoes. Drove my Jaguar and meet a lady in pink (Pinky) in her MG on the road.

Gave her a Blue Diamond and she agree to drive East wards with me and have some Wine under the sky and watch the aeroplane (Yan Er) and Bai Her fly by.

She said she is a teacher (Bing Bing) and wants to teach me some AB C but i rather learn some malay. (Lena)

Too bad sweet desert (San San) was not ready and will only be available some time next week, so we parted after the drink. However the good news is that some new gals had been approved today.

Mo tut teng ah....Bro Cuntking...but where is your FR? :D

Kiddo
12-06-2003, 12:04 AM

Bro cuntking,

You don't say I nearly forget that incident leow. But recently I got the same go-to-bathe-yourself treatment from one of my darling. I blur siah! I must have said something to offend her.

Apple, T (He knows what gums me in looks dept.) said don't gum me as she's like J..too mature for me. August try leow...Can do lar but not top of my list, Happy...Nvr even hear before! YanEr...still thinking..after Jean, very scared of trying gals from 2829B.:)

Actually I was enquiring about the new gals you were talking about in the last message.

Kiddo
12-06-2003, 12:08 AM
I dont get it, you mean you actually decide on having lousy bang...that's weird you know.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

That's not what I meant. What I meant was the bonk started and proceeded as a good bonk but towards in the end, started to turn lousy. So good or bad bonk?

I also don't know...:confused:

Kiddo
12-06-2003, 12:12 AM
he super old bird liao....you will be put to the test....dont play play......:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

Haha, who dares to test bro cuntking on GL gals? Definitely not me!:D

ming
12-06-2003, 02:16 AM
Bro cuntking,

You don't say I nearly forget that incident leow. But recently I got the same go-to-bathe-yourself treatment from one of my darling. I blur siah! I must have said something to offend her.

Aiya......husband n wife liao, so bath your own......kekeke

U remind me of my first F in GL...........bath myself before F n after F...........kena bully by the gal, somemore after leaving the room ask me that my watch look nice can give it to her or not n must come back for her somemore.......This is my first bonk n the most PCC bonk in my life.:mad:

new_cummer
12-06-2003, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by ming

U remind me of my first F in GL...........bath myself before F n after F...........kena bully by the gal, somemore after leaving the room ask me that my watch look nice can give it to her or not n must come back for her somemore.......This is my first bonk n the most PCC bonk in my life.:mad:
Hehehe...she want your everything...except your cock....kekeke :D

omnia
12-06-2003, 06:02 PM
Originally posted by The_Hustler
This will be of vested interest to Omnia!

Let's wait n see.

Patient
The Hustler

oi u...don't put words in my mouth thank you v much!!:D

as for more m'sian gals coming to gl in general...seems like our "fragile" relationship wif the m'sians i.e. water dispute, sars problem, causeway bridge problem, pedra branca etc...may put an end to their visa entry, not immediately but in the near future...hope not though...

rumour has it that viet gals may be allowed to replace the m'sian gals...all a matter of transnational politics & diplomacy...that's why i doubt the china mei meis' wld be allowed in as legal wls...

van_garie
12-06-2003, 11:48 PM
hey Bro cuntking, is it possible for us(customers) to call up the house to enquiry about the availability of gals....before U go there???? if so, can i have the no. of Tommy's place. Is it possible, thanks

The_Hustler
13-06-2003, 03:50 AM
Originally posted by omnia
oi u...don't put words in my mouth thank you v much!!:D

as for more m'sian gals coming to gl in general...seems like our "fragile" relationship wif the m'sians i.e. water dispute, sars problem, causeway bridge problem, pedra branca etc...may put an end to their visa entry, not immediately but in the near future...hope not though...

rumour has it that viet gals may be allowed to replace the m'sian gals...all a matter of transnational politics & diplomacy...that's why i doubt the china mei meis' wld be allowed in as legal wls...

Oi u.... chin chye lah... I know u soo.... well!

Hmmm... vietnam flavour... not bad lah... might be a good alternative to improve my viet language.

Always know that China mei meis' legality depends on the diplomatic climate... what to do? Hide n seek... bonk n hide lor.

I Love Mao
The Hustler

KID278
13-06-2003, 05:07 AM
That's not what I meant. What I meant was the bonk started and proceeded as a good bonk but towards in the end, started to turn lousy. So good or bad bonk?

I also don't know...:confused:

You are indeed a confused man....when it ends lousy what does that show...you are an unhappy man...so is there still a question.....:p

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
13-06-2003, 05:10 AM

You promoted liao...old bird liao.....there's nothing you dare not do......:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
13-06-2003, 05:14 AM

That's problematic wedlock...hehehe.....:D jia kah kee....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

xiaoxin
15-06-2003, 12:57 PM
Bros, how come no more pasar malam update ha? keke... :D

cheers
xiaoxin

The_Hustler
15-06-2003, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by xiaoxin

cheers
xiaoxin

Pasar Malam is seasonal.... thus ur answer.

Lelong!
The Hustler

ming
16-06-2003, 04:39 AM
Bros, how come no more pasar malam update ha? keke.

cheers
xiaoxin

Why u need the update as u are the alway well informed........so now u looking for who again???:p

ming
16-06-2003, 04:40 AM
Oi u.... chin chye lah... I know u soo.... well!

Hmmm... vietnam flavour... not bad lah... might be a good alternative to improve my viet language.

Always know that China mei meis' legality depends on the diplomatic climate... what to do? Hide n seek... bonk n hide lor.

I Love Mao
The Hustler

Are u sure u can hide???kekeke

The_Hustler
16-06-2003, 04:48 AM

Not I hide lah... China Mei Meis n Omnia hide lah! Kekeke....

Open Book
The Hustler

ming
16-06-2003, 04:52 AM
Not I hide lah... China Mei Meis n Omnia hide lah! Kekeke....

Open Book
The Hustler

But why they need to hide or they are naked playing hide n seek??? hehehe

Than u play Police n thief with them issit???kekeke

The_Hustler
16-06-2003, 04:58 AM

No leh... police n thief no fun....

I play doctor check c if they got SARS... once awhile poke thier butthole to check temperature.... nice!

Very sian with cat150 liao.... no variety....all my prisoners escape liao.... the fun bout CKMM is the hunting thrill.

69 Degrees
The Hustler

KID278
16-06-2003, 08:15 AM

cheers
xiaoxin

The boobs man is not around....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
16-06-2003, 08:32 AM
Why u need the update as u are the alway well informed........so now u looking for who again???:p

He cant answer you....no pasar malam report....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
16-06-2003, 08:37 AM

Cannot hide then keep running....the game will not end.....the dark force, remember......:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
16-06-2003, 08:43 AM
Pasar Malam is seasonal.... thus ur answer.

Lelong!
The Hustler

Just too bad this have to be the answer....:D those were the days...

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
16-06-2003, 08:51 AM

The hunter and the hunted...it's a jungle out there....:D you decide...

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
16-06-2003, 09:06 AM
No leh... police n thief no fun....

I play doctor check c if they got SARS... once awhile poke thier butthole to check temperature.... nice!

Very sian with cat150 liao.... no variety....all my prisoners escape liao.... the fun bout CKMM is the hunting thrill.

69 Degrees
The Hustler

It's another game, another phase.......the mind is always at its tricks......:D maybe it's another dependency rational syndrome....hehehe....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

Ah Neo
16-06-2003, 06:24 PM
Correction ... it should be "THE boobs man" instead ...

The boobs man is not around....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

xiaoxin
16-06-2003, 07:10 PM
Why u need the update as u are the alway well informed........so now u looking for who again???

No lah, no information nowadays, so no target, dunno who to look for. Can introduce or not, hehe.....:D

cheers
xiaoxin

KID278
16-06-2003, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by Ah Neo
Correction ... it should be "THE boobs man" instead ...

It doesnt matter.....reads the same.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
16-06-2003, 08:37 PM
No lah, no information nowadays, so no target, dunno who to look for. Can introduce or not, hehe.....:D

cheers
xiaoxin

They are in the hundreds....take your aim and you'll have a target.....hehehe.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

Ah Neo
16-06-2003, 11:06 PM
Received a SMS from THE boobs man that he struck 4D ... some pple have all the luck ... I stick to my soccer betting then ... :(

It doesnt matter.....reads the same.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

ming
17-06-2003, 12:08 AM
Received a SMS from THE boobs man that he struck 4D ... some pple have all the luck ... I stick to my soccer betting then ... :(

Dont ever cmpare.......Me also the no luck majong lose majong......soccer lose soccer........share market burn one big hole.....Stop gamle liao.......now all for the sessions......hehehe

ming
17-06-2003, 12:10 AM
No lah, no information nowadays, so no target, dunno who to look for. Can introduce or not, hehe.....

cheers
xiaoxin

Really really........must share share ok. Anyway is Jaguar back at work liao.........There no news of her or she had went back liao?

xiaoxin
17-06-2003, 12:46 AM
Really really........must share share ok. Anyway is Jaguar back at work liao.........There no news of her or she had went back liao?

Dunno leh bro, u should know better than me right. Why u never checked with yr shifu of bro zyxel?

But i checked with the okts today n she said may be coming to work tuesday or wednesday not sure.

cheers
xiaoxin

xiaoxin
17-06-2003, 12:55 AM
Just too bad this have to be the answer....:D those were the days...

Cheers.
Kid278.

Those were the days, you are right bro...
There's this song with a very meaningful lyric...

cheers
xiaoxin

KID278
17-06-2003, 11:57 AM
Received a SMS from THE boobs man that he struck 4D ... some pple have all the luck ... I stick to my soccer betting then ...

Oops!...I believe there will be feasting again.....:D well, have to agree some people have all the luck.......he's a 4D & ToTo man...pray to tommy's house god even all the way to loyang gods....hrmm....I suppose his prayers were answered again....maybe you can sms him for me...just relay a msg that I ask him to have his bang in the forum...it's too mundane, too quiet here.....:D and good luck to your soccer bets....

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
17-06-2003, 12:07 PM
Dont ever cmpare.......Me also the no luck majong lose majong......soccer lose soccer........share market burn one big hole.....Stop gamle liao.......now all for the sessions......hehehe

Yes,....dont compare....even if you cant win...accept it and decide...never be a poor loser.....hehehe....:D of course stick your head into the hole you've burnt......:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
17-06-2003, 12:12 PM

Really what..share what....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
17-06-2003, 12:24 PM
Dunno leh bro, u should know better than me right. Why u never checked with yr shifu of bro zyxel?

But i checked with the okts today n she said may be coming to work tuesday or wednesday not sure.

cheers
xiaoxin

Call before making your beeline...it's the best practice....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
17-06-2003, 12:29 PM
Those were the days, you are right bro...
There's this song with a very meaningful lyric...

cheers
xiaoxin

Nice melody too...it makes one recall the past......:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

cuntking
17-06-2003, 05:32 PM
bro kiddo, ok I get your point. There was suppose to be 2 new gals, both approve by AV but one fail the medical check up.

The other is Bonny like the name "bo nie", no milk, skinny, look average, quite tan ........ so not for me ... hee hee hee

Bro cuntking,

Apple, T (He knows what gums me in looks dept.) said don't gum me as she's like J..too mature for me. August try leow...Can do lar but not top of my list, Happy...Nvr even hear before! YanEr...still thinking..after Jean, very scared of trying gals from 2829B.:)

Actually I was enquiring about the new gals you were talking about in the last message.

cuntking
17-06-2003, 05:33 PM
Aiya, I fading away King liao ............ where is my son Prince and du ti xiao zhu????????

cuntking
17-06-2003, 05:36 PM
Errrrrr sorry bro xiao xin, I was busy at the "ti kam" stall ........ won a Hello Kitty door and chinese vase ......... ha ha ha

Yesterday lelong biz was bad .............. got celine, ru yi, sugar, mj, blue diamond, seiko, cefiro, iris, kitty, hello kitty, etc etc

cheers
xiaoxin

The_Hustler
17-06-2003, 05:46 PM
Errrrrr sorry bro xiao xin, I was busy at the "ti kam" stall ........ won a Hello Kitty door and chinese vase ......... ha ha ha

Yesterday lelong biz was bad .............. got celine, ru yi, sugar, mj, blue diamond, seiko, cefiro, iris, kitty, hello kitty, etc etc

If u called that hello kitty.... ninabeh.... if only u kenna a Plasma TV set from the tikam stall....or even better... Jurassic park giant dinosaur... GL a lot boobs girl all start kenna captured.

Anyway... I've instructed Malaysia to export more "Tua Nies" to us rather than the "Bo Nies"... so that u can hit the Plasma TV soon.

I want Mini Compo enough
The Hustler

KID278
17-06-2003, 07:02 PM
Aiya, I fading away King liao ............ where is my son Prince and du ti xiao zhu????????

Kings usually die or are dethroned...they dont just fade away.....:D worst off in this game you are marked for life.....hehehe.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

PrinceCharming
17-06-2003, 07:30 PM
Bro Cuntking,
Soon u will be dethroned and i will be ruling the wonderworld.
HAHAHAHAHA.......Just kidding lah...
PrinceCharming

KID278
17-06-2003, 07:49 PM

Biz was still bad huh!....yesterday only ten updates.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

cuntking
18-06-2003, 01:02 AM
bro hustler, PLEASE tell me which tikam stall can win plasma TV, I now go and "Q". Please lah small small hello kitty only, all thanks to Mr T.

You sure or not many cows cuming ........... wah liao, how to fade away like that *sob sob* .............. on their arrival, remember to sms me first hor ......... ha ha ha

If u called that hello kitty.... ninabeh.... if only u kenna a Plasma TV set from the tikam stall....or even better... Jurassic park giant dinosaur... GL a lot boobs girl all start kenna captured.

Anyway... I've instructed Malaysia to export more "Tua Nies" to us rather than the "Bo Nies"... so that u can hit the Plasma TV soon.

I want Mini Compo enough
The Hustler

cuntking
18-06-2003, 01:04 AM
Errrrrrr ........... who are you? i will be glad to put you on the throne, while I just lay back and enjoy the milk .......... are you UP for it?

Originally posted by PrinceCharming
Bro Cuntking,
Soon u will be dethroned and i will be ruling the wonderworld.
HAHAHAHAHA.......Just kidding lah...
PrinceCharming

cuntking
18-06-2003, 01:06 AM
bro kid, biz was bad on monday because more customers than gals ............... only 10 updates because it is now Pasar Malam Update, some times got some times don't have and never have a complete set......... lelong lelong!

Biz was still bad huh!....yesterday only ten updates.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

xiaoxin
18-06-2003, 02:38 AM
bro kid, biz was bad on monday because more customers than gals ............... only 10 updates because it is now Pasar Malam Update, some times got some times don't have and never have a complete set......... lelong lelong!

Wa....so bad ah biz? u mean only 10 girls working? :confused:

cheers
xiaoxin

KID278
18-06-2003, 03:37 AM
bro hustler, PLEASE tell me which tikam stall can win plasma TV, I now go and "Q". Please lah small small hello kitty only, all thanks to Mr T.

You sure or not many cows cuming ........... wah liao, how to fade away like that *sob sob* .............. on their arrival, remember to sms me first hor ......... ha ha ha

yo....what tikam stall is that har.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
18-06-2003, 03:52 AM

yo bro cuntking...I dont understand...why bad biz when there are more customers.....you mean freeloaders huh!.....:D

Cheers.
Kd278.

KID278
18-06-2003, 03:59 AM
Wa....so bad ah biz? u mean only 10 girls working? :confused:

cheers
xiaoxin

Cannot be...how bad biz are there will always be atleast 100 over gals working everyday....should be 10 gals went to tommy's place.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

cuntking
20-06-2003, 01:11 AM
bro kid, there were more customers then gals because very few gals working (no biz in the afternoon, many call it a day by 6pm) , so many people were waiting. Biz still consider slow in GL, so quite bad.

yo bro cuntking...I dont understand...why bad biz when there are more customers.....you mean freeloaders huh!.....:D

Cheers.
Kd278.

cuntking
20-06-2003, 01:14 AM
bro kid, given GL current situation, everyday less than 100 gals working liao. I think monday max 50 gals around at 6pm.

Well from what I remember at least those 10 gals went to HQ and most of them have more than one customer.

Cannot be...how bad biz are there will always be atleast 100 over gals working everyday....should be 10 gals went to tommy's place.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

cuntking
20-06-2003, 01:17 AM
My updates really not as good as before, for thursday ....... Zi Yi, CK, Wine, MJ, Alice, Lily ............. Lee Wen ......... hee hee hee

The_Hustler
20-06-2003, 04:28 AM
My updates really not as good as before, for thursday ....... Zi Yi, CK, Wine, MJ, Alice, Lily ............. Lee Wen ......... hee hee hee

Haiz...chin chye lah.

Been a hot Thursday, after a new office girl ALICE messed up the job flow. Then I got a ticking off by pretty but stern manageress LILY... decided to give my boobsy mistress LEE WEN a call and took the rest of the day off. When I met her, I was even more hot that she had gone for a nose surgery like MJ when I asked her to do one like Zhang ZHI YI .... I pushed her onto the bed.... poured WINE all over her body... licked her like bro New Cummer does and whipped her butt hard with my CK belt.

Disclaimer: The above is fictional including bro NC's part...kekeke.

Ji Siao Siao
The Hustler

KID278
20-06-2003, 06:30 PM
bro kid, there were more customers then gals because very few gals working (no biz in the afternoon, many call it a day by 6pm) , so many people were waiting. Biz still consider slow in GL, so quite bad.

bro cuntking, so it's a case of sudden surge in johns....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
20-06-2003, 06:46 PM
bro kid, given GL current situation, everyday less than 100 gals working liao. I think monday max 50 gals around at 6pm.

Well from what I remember at least those 10 gals went to HQ and most of them have more than one customer.

bro cuntking, that bad huh!....guess the bad times must be hitting down real hard this round....for many decades GL had survived almost unscathed....maybe this time it wont be that easy....:p

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
20-06-2003, 06:49 PM

Only seven this day....:D not good....

Cheers.
Kid278.

chonggt
20-06-2003, 10:28 PM
Hello... newbie here. jus wanted to say hi to all the regulars at Tommy's place. i've been there a couple of times but never participated in this forum cos i was out of the country most of the time. now that i'm back i hope to be cheonging with you people more often.

new_cummer
21-06-2003, 02:17 AM
Originally posted by chonggt
Hello... newbie here. jus wanted to say hi to all the regulars at Tommy's place. i've been there a couple of times but never participated in this forum cos i was out of the country most of the time. now that i'm back i hope to be cheonging with you people more often.
Hi bro chong...you are most welcome!!!

cuntking
24-06-2003, 12:15 AM
Errrrrrrr ......... can help to update this thread on who you saw at HQ?

Hee hee hee ............. someone to take over ........... ha ha ha

Originally posted by chonggt

cuntking
24-06-2003, 12:19 AM
Today saw Teresa and Chelsea ............ been some time since I saw them ........... did they go on leave or faded for sometime?

Well bro VC, CK is back.

bro kaixin, small ivy is working.

bro NC, have you done your weekly polishing ........... Diamond like not glowing Blue.

My fav. cow, Lee Wen is also working.

new_cummer
24-06-2003, 02:00 PM
bro NC, have you done your weekly polishing ........... Diamond like not glowing Blue.
Bro cuntking...what do you mean not glowing Blue? :confused:

KID278
24-06-2003, 09:24 PM
Errrrrrrr ......... can help to update this thread on who you saw at HQ?

Hee hee hee ............. someone to take over ........... ha ha ha

told you already....no one will....not now and not ever....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
24-06-2003, 09:27 PM
Today saw Teresa and Chelsea ............ been some time since I saw them ........... did they go on leave or faded for sometime?

Well bro VC, CK is back.

bro kaixin, small ivy is working.

My fav. cow, Lee Wen is also working.

yo....six only huh!.....oh.....biz still bad I guess.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
24-06-2003, 09:29 PM
Originally posted by new_cummer

Aiya....telling you to go and polish.....what are you waiting for.....hehehe......:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

ming
25-06-2003, 03:29 AM
Aiya....telling you to go and polish.....what are you waiting for.....hehehe......

Cheers.
Kid278.

He just acting blur.........:p

KID278
25-06-2003, 07:28 PM

Oops!...ya...maybe now quietly polishing away.....hehehe....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

cuntking
27-06-2003, 01:37 AM
Her polisher never work hard in polishing her so not blue liao ........ wait becum Black Diamond ........... ha ha ha

cuntking
27-06-2003, 01:38 AM
bro ming, maybe he want to take over your 'blurr king' act ....... hee hee hee

cuntking
27-06-2003, 01:52 AM
It had been along time since I wrote an FR due to many repeats. Come one day I was hungry for SEX and all my regular gals were not around, saw this “no bad looking” gal Cola L16 ‘zoom’ pass, nice hair and overflowing milk (all pushed out) and I had no impression that if I called her before. So told Tommy I will have her after the cutomer.

Once we were in the room, she dimmed the lights and in the shower room, I know why her foundation was so thick I could still see the ‘roughness’ of her face. Sain. Nevermind I thought still got good milk, KNN “Who invented push up padded bras?” Her boobs got a bit of things to grap lah but not big at all ……… nipples also very ‘ugly’. SIAN! However she quite friend and talk well.

Hoping for service was another mistake. She starts from the back and cat bath with sweet, as she paints she wipes with paper. So light, got cat bath like don’t have like that. Anyway I always prefer good bj to good catbath. Turn over, paint some more in the same half past six method. Come to bj, blow a bit, lick a bit, suck a bit, then before I can say “SIAN”, she cap me and started ridding me. One good think is she lead me hands and make me grap her boobs hard “maybe she think like that can get bigger” ……… then she started her call of “darling” ………… total turn off, so fake and so broken English.

Change to missionary, as I pump I feel that my brother got ‘suck’ ……… don’t know her KY not enough or her cap expired no lubricant. Pissed off just wack and force myself to cum. All these in less than 25mins, then she started to talk cock but she is so SIAN that I started smsing the brothers outside the room.

The MOST SIAN session in all the sessions I could remember in GL 150. If only left two gals in GL I will choose Cola L22 (with a twist) anytime, service don’t have but good boobs, face and figure.

Face: I think my factory cement wall looks better
Figure: Soft body.
Boobs: Not big with ‘ugly’ nipples
Bj: Too short.
Ar: Told her don’t want but she still did a half past (not six) three job
FJ: Fake moaning and bad acting.
Plus points: Allows frenching & good for those who likes to chat with gals

cuntking
27-06-2003, 02:06 AM
If you remember the gal who we call Miki y mouse, who was so blurr on her first day of work, walk past HQ and U-turn as well as bring pencil box to work. (read her FR in my FR thread). She is BACK, her card was NOT cancelled but on 'hold'.

Don't know what happen, Sexy Yuki was back at work too. 2 elusive Queen appearing at the same time.

Maybe time by Seiko says it is flying snow Fei Xue in Summer time.

Or maybe Alice in wonderland had meet the Angel from the deep Blue Ocean .

Or had the royal maid Amanda poisioned princess Iris with Lily in Wine .

Did teacher Ping Ping taught the students not to play with yoyo YY1 and that Hello Kitty toy is from the East .

It must be MJ changing sex to becum the female singer Sammi of the West and rename as Chris2 .

Whatever it is, these are all Great News for customers like us.

xiaoxin
27-06-2003, 02:46 PM
If you remember the gal who we call Miki y mouse, who was so blurr on her first day of work, walk past HQ and U-turn as well as bring pencil box to work. (read her FR in my FR thread). She is BACK, her card was NOT cancelled but on 'hold'.

Don't know what happen, Sexy Yuki was back at work too. 2 elusive Queen appearing at the same time.

Did teacher Ping Ping taught the students not to play with yoyo YY1 and that Hello Kitty toy is from the East .

It must be MJ changing sex to becum the female singer Sammi of the West and rename as Chris2 .

Oh...thank u bro for your times to update the Pasar Malam News..
It will help newbie like me and others..

cheers
xiaoxin

KID278
27-06-2003, 07:01 PM
Her polisher never work hard in polishing her so not blue liao ........ wait becum Black Diamond ........... ha ha ha

Oops!...so where are all her polisher huh!.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
27-06-2003, 07:03 PM
bro ming, maybe he want to take over your 'blurr king' act ....... hee hee hee

You're wrong....he no longer blur liao.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
27-06-2003, 07:08 PM

twenty one of them....it's been awhile...not too bad.....:p

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
27-06-2003, 07:10 PM
Oh...thank u bro for your times to update the Pasar Malam News..
It will help newbie like me and others..

cheers
xiaoxin

So you are shopping again huh!.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
27-06-2003, 07:14 PM

Seems like you had a real disappointment huh!...:p

Cheers.
Kid278.

ming
28-06-2003, 01:15 PM

Bro NC is the Black horse prince from the dark side......So blue dimond plus black horse prince = blue black. After their sessions........both will come out blue black.........hahaha

ming
28-06-2003, 01:19 PM
You're wrong....he no longer blur liao.....

Cheers.
Kid278.

Blur or not blur.......see the face u should know........hehehe

xiaoxin
29-06-2003, 12:55 PM
So you are shopping again huh!.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

Ya, must shop for new shirts, cannot everyday wear the same shirt..hehe.....:D

cheers
xiaoxin

KID278
29-06-2003, 07:08 PM
Bro NC is the Black horse prince from the dark side......So blue dimond plus black horse prince = blue black. After their sessions........both will come out blue black.........hahaha

Oops!....not very nice colours....must be punching instead of bonking......hehehe......:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
29-06-2003, 07:10 PM
Blur or not blur.......see the face u should know........hehehe

The face can always have a mask......hehehe.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
29-06-2003, 07:13 PM
Ya, must shop for new shirts, cannot everyday wear the same shirt..hehe.....

cheers
xiaoxin

So have you found new shirts that fit well....hehehe.....:D I like shirts that fit well, everyday also nevermind.....hehehe.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

ming
30-06-2003, 08:26 AM
Oops!....not very nice colours....must be punching instead of bonking......hehehe......

Cheers.
Kid278.

This only both of them knows.......U never heard of F until blue black issit???kekeke

ming
30-06-2003, 08:28 AM
The face can always have a mask......hehehe

Cheers.
Kid278.

How about a blur mask???:p

ming
30-06-2003, 08:29 AM
So have you found new shirts that fit well....hehehe.... I like shirts that fit well, everyday also nevermind.....hehehe.....

Cheers.
Kid278.

I dont like to wear anything when bonking..........hahaha:p

KID278
01-07-2003, 01:34 AM
This only both of them knows.......U never heard of F until blue black issit???kekeke

Meaning what huh!....making love or making war hah......hehehe...:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
01-07-2003, 01:37 AM
How about a blur mask???:p

To prove what?.....master of disguise??.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
01-07-2003, 01:40 AM
I dont like to wear anything when bonking..........hahaha:p

Me too....body contacts made great differences.....hehehe.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

new_cummer
01-07-2003, 12:59 PM
I dont like to wear anything when bonking..........hahaha
Me too....body contacts made great differences.....hehehe.....

Cheers.
Kid278.
Oops!!! Wear nothing??? Not even raincoat for didi huh...hehehe :D ...so it's BBFJ lor... :D

Protected
new_cummer

KID278
02-07-2003, 03:23 AM
Oops!!! Wear nothing??? Not even raincoat for didi huh...hehehe ...so it's BBFJ lor... :D

Protected
new_cummer

Nope, unfortunately didi dont have that liberty....hehehe.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

cuntking
04-07-2003, 01:10 AM
Now want to make war still she blue black also not possible liao

Meaning what huh!....making love or making war hah......hehehe...:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

cuntking
04-07-2003, 01:11 AM
Eeeeeeeee ................. I am out of here ......... must protect my ass hole from them ............. run run run ............ ha ha ha

Oops!!! Wear nothing??? Not even raincoat for didi huh...hehehe :D ...so it's BBFJ lor... :D

Protected
new_cummer

cuntking
04-07-2003, 01:13 AM
Looks like the Jaguar cat had gone home and the mouse is out to play.

The Blue Diamond also kana all blue black and gone on leave.

KID278
05-07-2003, 06:32 AM
Now want to make war still she blue black also not possible liao

why is that so....unless she's calling it a day......:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
05-07-2003, 06:36 AM
Eeeeeeeee ................. I am out of here ......... must protect my ass hole from them ............. run run run ............ ha ha ha

why run from me....I'm not on that side.....hehehe....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
05-07-2003, 06:45 AM
Looks like the Jaguar cat had gone home and the mouse is out to play.
The Blue Diamond also kana all blue black and gone on leave.

well it's due, they cant over stay...not elusive there's always another chapter in a month's time.......:D

Cheers.
kid278.

cuntking
05-07-2003, 01:13 PM
Well I can recommend you bro doomas if you are from that side ..... hee hee hee

why run from me....I'm not on that side.....hehehe....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

cuntking
05-07-2003, 01:16 PM
Suddenly there was an over flow of Milk supply at GL.

Bai Xue, Susan and Sammi1 are back.

Bro jang, are you here, the fox is back. Put on much weight but don't know if she went France but her frenching had improved greatly ........ errrrr ....... but not for the young ones (you knowwho you are ) out there hor ..... ha ha ha

cuntking
05-07-2003, 01:17 PM
Ok bro kid .. cumming liao ... at 1612 log on to CK fr for u haha

On the way back from work this afternoon ard 250pm......
Little bro say let go paradise ... he say go lor.......
Sat down and saw Mr tommy and ask for CK, east, elle and xinxin
He call call and 5 to 10mins later... he say ah di CK coming liao ...
I reply OK gam sia uncle !!!!

When saw her face not really pretty around 160 also fair fair... Tell myself she also not known for her looks and go in and enjoy...

Once inside i still smoking .. she help me undress and head for shower liao ... first had a hot watter BBBJ quite nice .... On the bed she turn left right and center haha but quite fun .. Ass kerna rape by her finger while she BBJ .... reminds me of the legend singtel but have not tried yet....

Then start bonking her for 5 to 10 mins still didi refuse to surender then ask her to BBBJ me ... Ass kerna rape again and not long later see white white water flowing from didi flowing into her mouth ... WAh like acting in porno movie hehe

Overall a pretty professional work by her .... walk out of the room in 35 mins... no complains

Hair: red stips in front over shoulder length
Boobs: b to c with pinkish nipple
BBBJ: Like seeing porno moive like tat ...damn shiok
FJ: 2 postion only and cim
Frenching: Yes !!!!!
RTF: Yes but when duno haha

So any bro in 1612 around 3 ........ well s11 dry liao will be awhile before returning to action
hope to see all the legendary pple bro out there soon and keep those fr flowing in and enjoy your bonks haha ...

Jang5556
05-07-2003, 08:51 PM
Hi Bro King, yeah, am around... was about to ask when the fox was coming back and you beat me to it !! Didn't realize she was back. I had a long break of two weeks so went for the Susan/CK tag team to welcome myself back. The fox is top of the list when I next go down !! :) I don't like it that she has but on much weight put the frenching sounds good !!! I presume your session with her was good hehehehe

regards

Jang

Bro jang, are you here, the fox is back. Put on much weight but don't know if she went France but her frenching had improved greatly ........ errrrr ....... but not for the young ones (you knowwho you are ) out there hor ..... ha ha ha

ming
06-07-2003, 04:04 AM
Originally posted by Jang5556
Hi Bro King, yeah, am around... was about to ask when the fox was coming back and you beat me to it !! Didn't realize she was back. I had a long break of two weeks so went for the Susan/CK tag team to welcome myself back. The fox is top of the list when I next go down !! I don't like it that she has but on much weight put the frenching sounds good !!! I presume your session with her was good hehehehe

regards

Jang

Bro Jang, u mei liang xin.........Ur fox is back also dont know........hehehe........Seems like u not even ask the okt for her return...:p

KID278
06-07-2003, 06:22 AM
Well I can recommend you bro doomas if you are from that side ..... hee hee hee

I dont belong there.....that side is too dark.....hehehe.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
06-07-2003, 06:25 AM

Watch it then.....dont drown yourself.....hehehe......:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

Jang5556
06-07-2003, 11:15 AM
Bro Jang, u mei liang xin.........Ur fox is back also dont know........hehehe........Seems like u not even ask the okt for her return...:p

Bro Ming, had been away a while and had the CK/Susan tama in mind so forgot all about my fox till Bro King reminded me :( Never mind, still had her in the end and she still is great for me hehehe

Regards

Jang

ming
06-07-2003, 08:31 PM
Bro Ming, had been away a while and had the CK/Susan tama in mind so forgot all about my fox till Bro King reminded me Never mind, still had her in the end and she still is great for me hehehe

Regards

Jang

Nice to see u are enjoying.........u are making me horny for her.......hehehe

Jang5556
06-07-2003, 11:39 PM
Nice to see u are enjoying.........u are making me horny for her.......hehehe

Uh, Sammione or CK or Susan ? heheheh

Regards

Jang

cuntking
09-07-2003, 12:52 AM
bro jang, glad to know you are still around here ......... sorry, I too busy to post both side (you know what I mean). Glad to know Pasar Malam update still can help people.

Of course I enjoy it, she taught my some french that bro neo cannot teach ............ ha ha ha

Hi Bro King, yeah, am around... was about to ask when the fox was coming back and you beat me to it !! Didn't realize she was back. I had a long break of two weeks so went for the Susan/CK tag team to welcome myself back. The fox is top of the list when I next go down !! :) I don't like it that she has but on much weight put the frenching sounds good !!! I presume your session with her was good hehehehe

regards

Jang

cuntking
09-07-2003, 12:54 AM
Lucky we are on the same side, may the Light Force be with us

I dont belong there.....that side is too dark.....hehehe.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

cuntking
09-07-2003, 12:55 AM
I think bro ming wants a three-ma ............. all together ............ he can swim very well you know ........ ha ha ha

Uh, Sammione or CK or Susan ? heheheh

Regards

Jang

cuntking
09-07-2003, 12:58 AM
dated 6 July 2003

Many people have accused me that when I write FRs, it is like writing a scholarly essay. I disagree. My FRs are filled with naughtyness and rebellion, and do not always use good English. Sometimes there are also vulgarities.

Anyway, many of you already know I frequently call Small Ivy. Just as I've developed a routine with Jaguar, I've also developed a routine with Small Ivy, although the two are very different.

The Kaixin-Small Ivy Routine:

1. Got to Tommy's joint and pour myself a cup of water.

2. Water parade.

3. Pour myself another cup of water.

4. Water parade again.

5. Talk cock with Tommy and say hi to the uncle and auntie.

6. Flip open the New Paper and laugh out loud at the stupid things Singaporeans do everyday.

7. Urinate.

8. After washing hands with soap and water (I've very hygienic), ask Tommy for Small Ivy.

9. If Tommy says she's working, give him that *knowing smile*.

10. After placing order with Tommy, go to Lor 16 coffeeshop and order a cup of coffee with milk and sugar.

11. ENJOY the flavourful and invigorating cup of coffee!!!

12. Go to M5 to purchase a knee-length black skirt and tank top.

13. Return to Tommy's joint to wait for Small Ivy.

14. Urinate.

15. Re-read the New Paper and feel sorry for the many Singaporeans who do stupid things everyday.

16. Take out wallet and check that I have at least $150 inside.

17. Talk cock with Tommy while waiting for Small Ivy. Joke about how the bear market wiped out my stock portfolio.

18. When Ivy arrives in her long flowy dress, feel a sense of joy and anticipation. Admire her beautiful slender body frame and her school-girl looks.

19. Tommy will ask small Ivy to go into the room with "xiao di di" (young lad).

20. I will sniff the air like a wolf in heat and stick out my tongue.

21. Inside the room, I will shyly take off my clothes and admire Small Ivy's well-maintained looks and smooth fair skin despite the fact that she's over 30 years old.

22. After the bath, ask Small Ivy to put on the knee-length black skirt and tank top I bought from M5.

23. Complement her on how good she looks in the clothes, and how they suit her.

24. Hug her and caress her all over like what I would do to an office lady.

25. Begin the foreplay!! Small Ivy will do a sexy massage for me.

26. This is when I get a massive erection.

27. During the lick job, caress Small Ivy in her office clothings, and fantasize that I'm fratenizing with an office lady. A youthful looking school-girl sized office lady. WOOO !!

28. Try to control myself during the blow job. Allow her to put on the condom and do yet another lick job on my sensitive nipples.

29. When it's my turn to fuck her, I will first suck her feet and toes.

30. Then I will hike up her skirt and penetrate her.

31. FUCK !!!

32. Moan.

33. Frantically hike up her tank top to reveal her A cup tits.

34. THRUST AND FUCK !!!

35. Come.

36. Kiss her gently on the forehead and nose.

37. Rest my cheek against hers and enjoy the moment.

38. Receive a short massage from her (the normal kind).

39. Bathe.

40. Put on clothes and say goodbye.

Kai Xin

Jang5556
09-07-2003, 09:23 AM
bro jang, glad to know you are still around here ......... sorry, I too busy to post both side (you know what I mean). Glad to know Pasar Malam update still can help people.

Of course I enjoy it, she taught my some french that bro neo cannot teach ............ ha ha ha

Bro King,

I come in every now and then. Same as like you do on the other side. Pasar Malam update is a great thing. Can only rely on Bros who go down regularly for such good info :)

Yeah, she was great for me also. Had her after your pasar malam report that she was back. Last session for the night so we took our time and had a long after session session hehehee

Regards

Jang

Ah Neo
09-07-2003, 09:38 PM
I'm now jealous! :(

ming
10-07-2003, 02:20 AM
I think bro ming wants a three-ma ............. all together ............ he can swim very well you know ........ ha ha ha

How u know i can swim that well??? But got drown liao.........now must good be good boy.

ming
10-07-2003, 02:23 AM
I'm now jealous!

Seldom see u nowsday in the forum....should be that busy in your work issit??? Dont be that sour grape........ we must understand that we are only normal people wont get those treatment where the kings do.........hehehe:D

Jang5556
10-07-2003, 09:19 AM
How u know i can swim that well??? But got drown liao.........now must good be good boy.

One day, you must explain to this blur bloob what "swimming" means in the contexts of GL....

Regards

Jang

KID278
11-07-2003, 10:50 AM
Lucky we are on the same side, may the Light Force be with us

the force is always with us, hope it stay that way......:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
11-07-2003, 10:53 AM
I'm now jealous! :(

About what, the tongue??....:D

Cheers.
KId278.

KID278
11-07-2003, 10:59 AM

ya...ya...you swim well and got drown....be a good boy dont be a frog hor.....hehehe....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
11-07-2003, 11:22 AM
Seldom see u nowsday in the forum....should be that busy in your work issit??? Dont be that sour grape........ we must understand that we are only normal people wont get those treatment where the kings do.........hehehe

Then be king lor.....the gals will feed you with grapes.....hehehe....:D too much movie liao.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

Kiddo
12-07-2003, 12:18 AM
Partial list of gals working:

Dolphin, Vanessa, Blue Ocean, Queen, Mei Hui (I think!), Inter Milan (New gal), MJ, Sammi1 (half day), Happy, Lena, Tian Tian, Fei Xue, Small Ivy, Amanda, Derby, Li Wen

Partial list of gals NOT working:

Pinky, Sexy Yuki, MeiJi (Was working half day yesterday. Darned!), SanSan (Not so soon), Rina (1 month leave)

Heard that new gal Inter Milan is of GF service type but feedback on her is that the service needs to be bushed up. Looks wise quite ok.

Kiddo
12-07-2003, 12:19 AM
---multiple post by mistake--

KID278
13-07-2003, 10:54 AM

Dolphin, Vanessa, Blue Ocean, Queen, Mei Hui (I think!), Inter Milan (New gal), MJ, Sammi1 (half day), Happy, Lena, Tian Tian, Fei Xue, Small Ivy, Amanda, Derby, Li Wen

Pinky, Sexy Yuki, MeiJi (Was working half day yesterday. Darned!), SanSan (Not so soon), Rina (1 month leave)

Heard that new gal Inter Milan is of GF service type but feedback on her is that the service needs to be bushed up. Looks wise quite ok.

sixteen of them...not too bad but I suppose time are still bad....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

cuntking
16-07-2003, 01:04 AM
Huh Mei Hui working, sure or not, Uncle gary will be Qing overnight at HQ

Inter Milan, NEW gal? Must ask Tommy about her. Got MILK or not????????

So what happen to AC Milan?

Looks like San San will be out of action for the next 2 months.

cuntking
16-07-2003, 01:19 AM
Been some time since I posted here.

Was twiddling my thumbs last Friday evening when Colonel Dick indicated his combat readiness quite forcefully. Yessir, and I obediently made my way to GL.

Sat myself at Tommy's who gave me a satanic grin to rival the Dark Master himself. He (Tommy, not the Dark Master) then told me that Yi Yi was available there and then, at which point Colonel Dick started beating the war drums. Cannot ignore and so went meekly to my fate.

Once I went in, I was immediately set upon as she had not seen me for nearly 2 months. Distracted me by making some small talk and before you could say "Sammyboy", she had me naked. Stepped into the shower and cleaned ourselves up. Hmmm, she was still the ever charming conversationalist, not talkative, yet sensitive enuff to keep the empty spaces comfortable with small talk.

Stepped out of the shower to dry off while she continued her cleaning. Spent some time leering at her lithe and fair complexioned figure with nice B-cups and pink nipples. Her face was the same as I had seen 2 months ago, pretty with beautiful long hair. She's no Michelle Chia but she'd be just right for a Lux commercial. Just then she saw me leering at her and gave me a cheeky grin.

Action time. She licked my nipples while I squeezed her tits, which elicited a most arousing moan from her. She slowly progressed down south while positioning her pussy up north, ending up in a very nice 69. Serviced each other until she gave up servicing me due to the intense vibrations coursing thru her pussy as a result of my Dragon Tongue. She gave a slight scream as she climaxed. Saw her pussy lips fluttering and I said yeah! Looks like my tongue-fu is still at the 9th level. But at the cost of time. 25 mins had gone by already.

Before I knew it, I was capped and we switched to woman on top and she rode me like a wild thang. I felt like a horse in a wild rodeo and she, the wild cowgirl, as she bucked her way to paradise. Eventually I had to surrender (getting old lah) and I came mightily, despite the fact I had a jua gen just less than an hr ago in another place. She took a beating as well as I could still feel her pussy muscles dilating mightily. Colonel Dick was mighty happy. Hard firefight and heavy casualties but enemy took some hard whacks as well.

Cleaned up and we chatted for a while, catching up on what went on since she returned. Was a little disappointed when she had to put her clothes back on but hey, all good things have to end. Gave her a goodbye peck and we parted oh so wistfully.

Looks : 8/10 (let the fucker beware)
Body : 7.5/10
Tits : B-cup
BJ : 6.5/10
FJ : 7/10
French : Only for regulars, which I am
RTF : Yeah!

Doomas

KID278
16-07-2003, 01:54 AM

bro cuntking, no pasar malam update??....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

xiaoxin
16-07-2003, 12:28 PM
bro cuntking, no pasar malam update??....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

Hi bro kid, wat u want to buy? keke..... :D

cheers
xiaoxin

xiaoxin
16-07-2003, 12:31 PM

Why ha bro king?

cheers
xiaoxin

KID278
16-07-2003, 01:01 PM
Hi bro kid, wat u want to buy? keke..... :D

cheers
xiaoxin

bro xiaoxin, just want to window shop here....hehehe....:D

Cheers.
KId278.

KID278
16-07-2003, 01:05 PM
Why ha bro king?

cheers
xiaoxin

Read somewhere bongabonga saw her pak tor lor......:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

ming
16-07-2003, 06:01 PM
bro cuntking, no pasar malam update??...

Cheers.
Kid278.

Correct......pls have more pasar malam update........the forum bery quite nowsaday...... Meanwhile, i itchy again.....keke:D

ming
16-07-2003, 06:14 PM
Why ha bro king?

cheers
xiaoxin

Hehe........i also want to know........mostly gals on one month leave......Why she on two months???:confused:

ming
16-07-2003, 06:31 PM
bro xiaoxin, just want to window shop here....hehehe....

Cheers.
KId278.

Wonder u can do windom shop n order online??? It will only make u more horny.....hahaha:p

KID278
17-07-2003, 05:14 AM
Correct......pls have more pasar malam update........the forum bery quite nowsaday...... Meanwhile, i itchy again.....keke

Ya....very quiet....too quiet.....:(.....where are all the hantus....hehehe.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

Kiddo
18-07-2003, 12:48 AM

Bro cuntking,

That's why I put "I think" in brackets though I thought I saw her name in the book. You know, GL has a few "Mei" around as in MeiZhi, MeiJi, MeiBo etc etc etc so I could be wrong.

I don't think Inter Milan gum the both of us. Boobs wise don't gum you, looks wise too mature for me and service wise not up to standard to a certain regular who don't mind sampling GL's new blood.

2 months?! sure or not? Wah zan, looks like I've got even less choices.

Cheers!

ming
18-07-2003, 02:45 AM
Bro cuntking,

That's why I put "I think" in brackets though I thought I saw her name in the book. You know, GL has a few "Mei" around as in MeiZhi, MeiJi, MeiBo etc etc etc so I could be wrong.

I don't think Inter Milan gum the both of us. Boobs wise don't gum you, looks wise too mature for me and service wise not up to standard to a certain regular who don't mind sampling GL's new blood.

Cheers!

Bro Kiddo,

Any good stuff u just try n was good to recommend me....... i loon for amonth liao since my two darlings went for their leave.......hehehe

zyxel01
18-07-2003, 02:50 PM
Bro Kiddo,

Any good stuff u just try n was good to recommend me....... i loon for amonth liao since my two darlings went for their leave.......hehehe

Ming, try Sally lah....

Cheers!
zyxel

KID278
18-07-2003, 03:32 PM
Bro Kiddo,

So you feeling the brain rush huh!....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
18-07-2003, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by zyxel01
Ming, try Sally lah....

Cheers!
zyxel

I thought he already tried her, well, guess I am wrong....:p

Cheers.
Kid278.

zyxel01
18-07-2003, 04:36 PM
I thought he already tried her, well, guess I am wrong....:p

Cheers.
Kid278.

I dun think so, cos he did not put any FR on her. Right ming?!!! Or have you already..... huh!!!

Cheers!
zyxel

KID278
18-07-2003, 04:44 PM
I dun think so, cos he did not put any FR on her. Right ming?!!! Or have you already..... huh!!!

Cheers!
zyxel

Long time he never write FR liao......:p

Cheers.
Kid278.

xiaoxin
19-07-2003, 01:25 AM
Ming, try Sally lah....

Cheers!
zyxel

Got good one never kai siow me. hehe....:D

cheers
xiaoxin

KID278
19-07-2003, 01:58 AM
Got good one never kai siow me. hehe....:D

cheers
xiaoxin

You lao jiao already, no need kai siow anymore....hehehe....:D

Cheers.
kid278.

Kiddo
19-07-2003, 02:04 AM
Bro Kiddo,

Bro Ming,

I've got one for you. Sexy Yuki! Came highly recommended by bro cuntking and another old bird bro. I quote from them.. "POWER AH!" She was working today too! Too bad I'm not in the mood for her as my no. 1 darling is working!:D

ming
19-07-2003, 04:17 AM
Ming, try Sally lah....

Cheers!
zyxel

Bro zyxel,

Actually i try to call her about long ago after reading your FR.....but T said she too mature for me. Will give her a try when i am down.

Bro kiddo,

Sexy yuki been in my list long ago, but too bad which i unable to get her.......also exclusive type.

Bro Kid,

Long time never see my FRs..... Not much mood to write as my previous tries on Kar leng n Kikky was only average which that was in May. Where i dont write repeat FR if only they are different........Money hard to earn nowsaday got big pay cut.......must spend wisely liao.......;)

cuntking
19-07-2003, 01:38 PM
bro xiaoxin, if we ever meet then I tell you lor ......... hee hee hee ....... PM me lah

bro ming, she not on 2 month leave, she was back 7 weeks ago but never work, next week she will be due for 1 month leave again .......... by her standard, the fastest she will be available will be in 2 months.

Why ha bro king?

cheers
xiaoxin

Hehe........i also want to know........mostly gals on one month leave......Why she on two months???:confused:

cuntking
19-07-2003, 01:40 PM
bro kid, hantus will only come out in 2 weeks time .... ha ha ha

Ya....very quiet....too quiet.....:(.....where are all the hantus....hehehe.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

cuntking
19-07-2003, 01:42 PM
Aiya, you hor ..... recommend you Sexy yuki, you don't want ...... want to snatch Jap milk with me. Luckily I told her you waiting for her, if not she wanted to close shop liao

Bro cuntking,

Cheers!

cuntking
19-07-2003, 01:49 PM
bro ming, no money but must also take care of health, wait sperm cum out of upper head, kana stroke then no joke .... ha ha ha

Bro Kid,

Long time never see my FRs..... Not much mood to write as my previous tries on Kar leng n Kikky was only average which that was in May. Where i dont write repeat FR if only they are different........Money hard to earn nowsaday got big pay cut.......must spend wisely liao.......;)

Kiddo
19-07-2003, 05:26 PM
Aiya, you hor ..... recommend you Sexy yuki, you don't want ...... want to snatch Jap milk with me. Luckily I told her you waiting for her, if not she wanted to close shop liao

Frankly speaking, she's not too bad looking but she also doesn't impressed me as much as YanEr or Jap Milk. When I saw YanEr, I could feel the heat rising from my groin (Just like kungfu novels...hehe). When I saw Jap Milk, my jaw practically dropped and was stunned.

Aiyah, next time lar. See how's my mood and how's her luck first.:D

As for Jap Milk, she really planning to close shop after you ah? Basket, still dare to sweet talk me.:D Anyway, after me, she really did close shop. Women....Vanity! Sigh......hehe

KID278
20-07-2003, 06:51 AM

Bro Kid,

Long time never see my FRs..... Not much mood to write as my previous tries on Kar leng n Kikky was only average which that was in May. Where i dont write repeat FR if only they are different........Money hard to earn nowsaday got big pay cut.......must spend wisely liao.......

Since when money is easy to earn huh!....hehehe.....:D cutting your pay also cut you into a wise man huh!....:D it doesnt really matters lah, I only like to read....you have good one just write lor.....

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
20-07-2003, 06:56 AM
bro xiaoxin, if we ever meet then I tell you lor ......... hee hee hee ....... PM me lah

bro ming, she not on 2 month leave, she was back 7 weeks ago but never work, next week she will be due for 1 month leave again .......... by her standard, the fastest she will be available will be in 2 months.

Guess she's back to her previous style again.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
20-07-2003, 07:01 AM
bro kid, hantus will only come out in 2 weeks time .... ha ha ha

bro cuntking, why two weeks time....:confused:

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
20-07-2003, 07:07 AM

Teashop close then he have to go coffeeshop....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
20-07-2003, 07:13 AM
bro ming, no money but must also take care of health, wait sperm cum out of upper head, kana stroke then no joke .... ha ha ha

he may be stroking his heads behind you, who knows.....hehehe....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
20-07-2003, 07:25 AM
Frankly speaking, she's not too bad looking but she also doesn't impressed me as much as YanEr or Jap Milk. When I saw YanEr, I could feel the heat rising from my groin (Just like kungfu novels...hehe). When I saw Jap Milk, my jaw practically dropped and was stunned.

Aiyah, next time lar. See how's my mood and how's her luck first.

As for Jap Milk, she really planning to close shop after you ah? Basket, still dare to sweet talk me. Anyway, after me, she really did close shop. Women....Vanity! Sigh......hehe

Oops!....what was that kungfu novels about hah.....hehehe....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

zyxel01
21-07-2003, 10:50 AM
Bro zyxel,

Actually i try to call her about long ago after reading your FR.....but T said she too mature for me. Will give her a try when i am down.

Shit man..... T is the one who recommended Sally to me and he say to matured for you, so I am very old lah...

I recommended Seiko to you was ok right? So you should trust me on Sally mah.... You think you are a small boy is it? Haiz....

Cheers!
zyxel

xiaoxin
21-07-2003, 01:14 PM

OIC, i have been waiting to try her and suddenly she went on leave again without working. That means hv to wait for 2 months liao...

cheers
xiaoxin

xiaoxin
21-07-2003, 01:17 PM
You lao jiao already, no need kai siow anymore....hehehe....:D

Cheers.
kid278.

I not lao jiao lah bro, only tried a few only lah.. hehe...:D

cheers
xiaoxin

zyxel01
21-07-2003, 02:55 PM

cheers
xiaoxin

Tried a few only ha.... FR leh???

Cheers!
zyxel

xiaoxin
21-07-2003, 06:40 PM

Cheers!
zyxel

Sorry la, i still dunno how to write FR..
Maybe next time ok, ai tan.. hehe...

cheers
xiaoxin

cuntking
22-07-2003, 12:47 AM
bro kiddo, see her luck ????????? ........... she only works less than 30 days in 6 months ........ I think more like see your luck ....... ha ha ha

Aiya, you know she always sweet talk you one, you easy to bluff meh ........ HA HA HA ...... wait till she pop you the Question then you faint ............. HA HA HA

Aiyah, next time lar. See how's my mood and how's her luck first.:D

As for Jap Milk, she really planning to close shop after you ah? Basket, still dare to sweet talk me.:D Anyway, after me, she really did close shop. Women....Vanity! Sigh......hehe

cuntking
22-07-2003, 12:50 AM
bro kid, let me make him 'gain' ................... bro ming, MG is BACK!!!!!!!!

Hee hee hee

Since when money is easy to earn huh!....hehehe.....:D cutting your pay also cut you into a wise man huh!....:D it doesnt really matters lah, I only like to read....you have good one just write lor.....

Cheers.
Kid278.

cuntking
22-07-2003, 12:51 AM
bro kid, Chinese 7th month starts on 28/7/03 ......... get it?

bro cuntking, why two weeks time....:confused:

Cheers.
Kid278.

cuntking
22-07-2003, 12:54 AM
bro zyxel, comparing bro ming and you ......... you are older, don't forget he is out young Brad Pitt ........... but not to worry, I still look the oldest ........... *sob sob*

Shit man..... T is the one who recommended Sally to me and he say to matured for you, so I am very old lah...

I recommended Seiko to you was ok right? So you should trust me on Sally mah.... You think you are a small boy is it? Haiz....

Cheers!
zyxel

cuntking
22-07-2003, 12:54 AM
Originally I wanted to code her by the nickname of "Super super super" ...... but I guess *WHAT THE HECK*. All of you will have the living daylights bonked out of you anyway after you go down to try her for yourself.

The reason for calling her "Super super super" is because she is superb with her tongue, with her cunt, and with YOUR ASS !!!

As usual I was at Tommy's place again, feeling very relaxed after a steaming cup of thick coffee at Lor 16 coffeeshop. He told me about this $80-cat that he had been meaning to recommend to me for quite some time ..... the only reason why I had not gotten down to trying her was because I was caught up with Small Ivy.

Well, when "super super super" arrived, I was pleasantly surprised that she looked quite good for an $80-cat. Her figure was quite slender, she looked matured, and complexion not that good. But to me, looks can still pass. Most $80-cats I see nowadays cannot pass the Looks Detector Test (LDT), but this one can.

Tommy told me it's not the looks that matter ..... it's the "super super super" part of her that will really kick some ass!!!

So I went into the room with her. Must admit that her body is soft to the touch, and not as well-toned as gals like Mei zi (Meiji) or August. Nevertheless I was pretty turned on by her slutty demeanour and seductive teasing. Initially she was quite gf type, but after the bath, her style changed to "ranger".

After a very thorough and stimulating cat-bath, she performed the first "SUPER" by performing an excellent bbbj on me. It was deep throat and fantastic tongue action combined with lots of sucking and licking. Very smoothly and slicking she brought me close to the point of CIM and I had to LOON (control) in order to reserve my spunk for the fj.

Then she performed the second "SUPER" by doing an outstanding ass rimming with me in the "doggie" position. She jabbed her fucking tongue all the way into my anus. I could fucking swear it reached my inner colon .... damn!

The third "SUPER" was the fj, with lots of stereo surround-sound effects, wild passionate frenching (read: tongue fucking), and explosive missionary, woman-on-top and doggie action!!

Looks: 4.5/10
Body: 5.5/10
Foreplay: 8/10
bbbj: 8/10
fj: 9/10
Attitude: 9/10
RTF: My goodness, YES !!!

xiaoxin
22-07-2003, 01:00 AM
bro kid, let me make him 'gain' ................... bro ming, MG is BACK!!!!!!!!

Hee hee hee

MG he not so 'gian', if Jaguar he will rush down la.. heehee..

cheers
xiaoxin

cuntking
22-07-2003, 01:01 AM
You want to bet?

Zoom zoom!

cheers
xiaoxin

cuntking
22-07-2003, 01:12 AM
Was at HQ late and what a shock?

bro stunner, bro sharkman, bro fat bastard, bro gary, bro doomas, bro kaixin, bro FWchong, bro archer, Marathon King & Mr S** were all there. It had been sometime since so many brothers from the forum were there at the same time. Nice meeting you guys and what a fun time.

What makes a great party? ....... GALS to Party with:

MG was back from her leave (half day) ....... maybe bro ming date him out ....... hee hee hee

Saw Kimmi, Sammi1, Fei Xue, Miki1, Carol, Bai Her, Vanessa, Small Ivy, Summer, Celine, KK, Ping Ping ......... this is as far as I can remember.

ming
22-07-2003, 02:32 AM
bro zyxel, comparing bro ming and you ......... you are older, don't forget he is out young Brad Pitt ........... but not to worry, I still look the oldest ........... *sob sob*

Bro cuntking,

U have not see me for long time liao...... Long time without excerise had become fat again. I am urs out of fashion brad pitt..........hehe

Bro zyxel,

Dont like this lah..........May be T trying to tell me that she is to mature that only the master can make her cum. I newbie wait she will laugh at me.

ming
22-07-2003, 02:37 AM

cheers
xiaoxin

I wonder u not me....how u know??? :p

Anyway my second darling told me coming back this week, so to be safe i put it end of the week lor.

I think if jaguar is back is not me who rush down but its u........hehehe.......Anyway when she will be coming back???kekeke

ming
22-07-2003, 02:40 AM

bro stunner, bro sharkman, bro fat bastard, bro gary, bro doomas, bro kaixin, bro FWchong, bro archer, Marathon King & Mr S** were all there. It had been sometime since so many brothers from the forum were there at the same time. Nice meeting you guys and what a fun time.

MG was back from her leave (half day) ....... maybe bro ming date him out ....... hee hee hee

Saw Kimmi, Sammi1, Fei Xue, Miki1, Carol, Bai Her, Vanessa, Small Ivy, Summer, Celine, KK, Ping Ping ......... this is as far as I can remember.

Today so many people......miss another reunion...... Too bad i am too busy dating.......hehehe:D

ming
22-07-2003, 02:43 AM
You want to bet?

Zoom zoom!

How can u all like this take me as a bet??? Anyway, this month cut cut cut........ will wait for next month.......Too busy dating.

KID278
22-07-2003, 03:45 AM

Cheers!
zyxel

In that case T needs a slap on the face....hehehe....:D

Cheers.
Kd278.

KID278
22-07-2003, 03:51 AM
OIC, i have been waiting to try her and suddenly she went on leave again without working. That means hv to wait for 2 months liao...

cheers
xiaoxin

Whose fault is that....you certainly have to wait and that's if she comes back in 2 months time.....hehehe.....:D pray tell....

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
22-07-2003, 03:57 AM

cheers
xiaoxin

I dont know about that....a few can well be alot, the way you chooses....hehehe....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
22-07-2003, 04:04 AM

Cheers!
zyxel

Hehehe.....:D trying hard to squeeze one out huh!.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
22-07-2003, 04:10 AM
Sorry la, i still dunno how to write FR..
Maybe next time ok, ai tan.. hehe...

cheers
xiaoxin

Excuses.....plain laziness......next time can be a very long time....also rubber words.....hehehe......:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
22-07-2003, 04:19 AM
bro kiddo, see her luck ????????? ........... she only works less than 30 days in 6 months ........ I think more like see your luck ....... ha ha ha

Aiya, you know she always sweet talk you one, you easy to bluff meh ........ HA HA HA ...... wait till she pop you the Question then you faint ............. HA HA HA

What luck hah.....:D geezz....a question that could knock him cold...must be something serious......:p

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
22-07-2003, 04:27 AM

Hee hee hee

bro cuntking, he must be feeling antsy after reading this.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
22-07-2003, 04:30 AM
bro kid, Chinese 7th month starts on 28/7/03 ......... get it?

Oops! bro cuntking.....overlooked that....sorry....never good at chinese calendar.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
22-07-2003, 04:34 AM

it doesnt matter lah.....power to bonk speaks for itself....hehehe....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
22-07-2003, 04:41 AM

cheers
xiaoxin

You never know.....that beeline might had been planned a month ago.....hehehe.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
22-07-2003, 04:44 AM
You want to bet?

Zoom zoom!

Bonk!...Bonk!...hehehe....:D the bet is on......:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
22-07-2003, 04:51 AM

Oops!....the gathering of the darklords....haiz....makes me envious......hehehe.....:D thirteen listings in the updates....still pretty quiet huh!.....:p

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
22-07-2003, 04:58 AM
Bro cuntking,

U have not see me for long time liao...... Long time without excerise had become fat again. I am urs out of fashion brad pitt..........hehe

Bro zyxel,

Dont like this lah..........May be T trying to tell me that she is to mature that only the master can make her cum. I newbie wait she will laugh at me.

So you had become one out of fashion fat guy huh!....:D not a good idea....T must be thinking she dont like fat guy....hehehe...:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
22-07-2003, 05:08 AM
I wonder u not me....how u know??? :p

Anyway my second darling told me coming back this week, so to be safe i put it end of the week lor.

I think if jaguar is back is not me who rush down but its u........hehehe.......Anyway when she will be coming back???kekeke

It doesnt matter lah.....these gals are unpredictable....your second darling is back anyway....it's not a shame to rush...rather it's shame when one cant rush....hehehe....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
22-07-2003, 05:53 AM
Today so many people......miss another reunion...... Too bad i am too busy dating.......hehehe:D

Guess such gathering dont happen too often these days....atleast not mentioned here.....dating huh!....never know you fancy that.....hehehe....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
22-07-2003, 06:01 AM
How can u all like this take me as a bet??? Anyway, this month cut cut cut........ will wait for next month.......Too busy dating.

Why so many cut....next month nothing for you to cut liao....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

ming
24-07-2003, 08:13 AM
Why so many cut....next month nothing for you to cut liao....

Cheers.
Kid278.

Next month still can cut.....cut cut cut........thats what our goverment said......:(

KID278
24-07-2003, 12:33 PM
Next month still can cut.....cut cut cut........thats what our goverment said......:(

Ya...garment can always say cut....you tell them you cant afford to take bus they will tell you to walk....hehehe.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

cuntking
25-07-2003, 01:42 AM
bro ming, what happen to you jogging .... hee hee hee ........... you can never be FATTER than me or bro Fat B. ............. HA HA HA

Bro cuntking,

cuntking
25-07-2003, 01:48 AM
Saw this new gal at HQ, first day at work call Jenny.

Looks ok, a bit dark. Not enough milk, so not my type. Service ..... that guy that call her forgot to give us FR ......... hee hee hee

LS and Hai San are back at work after their leave, first day in GL.

Saw a few other gals: Xiu Wen, Zi Yee, Yee Yee, MJ, Mei Ji, East, Teresa, Happy ............ thats all that I can remember.

PS: bro kid, it is not all the gals at HQ or GL, these days my upper head rusty liao, but lower one is EVER READY, tomorrow going for a solid solid BONK ....... hee hee hee

KID278
25-07-2003, 06:09 AM
bro ming, what happen to you jogging .... hee hee hee ........... you can never be FATTER than me or bro Fat B. ............. HA HA HA

Now he cut everything liao.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
25-07-2003, 06:15 AM

Looks ok, a bit dark. Not enough milk, so not my type. Service ..... that guy that call her forgot to give us FR ......... hee hee hee

Saw a few other gals: Xiu Wen, Zi Yee, Yee Yee, MJ, Mei Ji, East, Teresa, Happy ............ thats all that I can remember.

PS: bro kid, it is not all the gals at HQ or GL, these days my upper head rusty liao, but lower one is EVER READY, tomorrow going for a solid solid BONK ....... hee hee hee

That bad huh!.....nevermind lah.....at least there are some names to see......haiz.....:p

Cheers.
Kid278.

cuntking
25-07-2003, 11:39 AM
Sorry forgot to add AB, Shirley & Sally.

cuntking
25-07-2003, 11:51 AM
Well, he better cut his fats ......... there is not enough space at HQ for too many FAT BOYS ... hee hee hee

Now he cut everything liao.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
25-07-2003, 10:48 PM
Well, he better cut his fats ......... there is not enough space at HQ for too many FAT BOYS ... hee hee hee

He's been talking about cuts, guess he may even cut bones....hehehe.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

Kiddo
26-07-2003, 01:26 PM

Bro cuntking,

Aiyah, too many targets leow. I don't think less one also matters much.

I've got some idea what BIG question you are referring to and I've kenna that long long time ago and still kenna whenever I asked her to intro any good looking cousins or sisters to me.:D But when she asked, she looks so serious that I also a bit scared. hehe

Kiddo
26-07-2003, 01:29 PM
What luck hah.....:D geezz....a question that could knock him cold...must be something serious......

Cheers.
Kid278.

Oh yes, it's something VERY serious. A Question till now I've got no answer to answer her. Just act blur whenever she asked.:D

KID278
26-07-2003, 04:09 PM
Oh yes, it's something VERY serious. A Question till now I've got no answer to answer her. Just act blur whenever she asked.:D

If you can dodge by acting blur then it cant be that serious I believe....:p

Cheers.
Kid278.

van_garie
27-07-2003, 01:05 AM
hey bros.....i have some ques to ask....actually how U know whether the gal put KY in their pussy when U r eating her pussy???:confused: thanks

KID278
27-07-2003, 07:58 AM
hey bros.....i have some ques to ask....actually how U know whether the gal put KY in their pussy when U r eating her pussy???:confused: thanks

Thats something you have to find out.....for you to find out....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

van_garie
27-07-2003, 02:28 PM
bro kid.....ur ans like not very helpful leh...anyway thks....but is there any taste to differentiate?

KID278
27-07-2003, 02:50 PM
bro kid.....ur ans like not very helpful leh...anyway thks....but is there any taste to differentiate?

Oops! bro van_garie,.....for a moment your nick sounds like bengali to me.....hehehe....:D seriously all the gals apply KY...it's a matter of quantity and smart gals apply it deep inside making it not very obvious....anyway KY is synthetic so there will be a taste difference......btw why bother yourself with all these, the gals certainly is not going to apply poison on themselves if that's what you are worried about....hehehe....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

c0mawhite
27-07-2003, 08:29 PM
Oops! bro van_garie,.....for a moment your nick sounds like bengali to me.....hehehe....:D seriously all the gals apply KY...it's a matter of quantity and smart gals apply it deep inside making it not very obvious....anyway KY is synthetic so there will be a taste difference......btw why bother yourself with all these, the gals certainly is not going to apply poison on themselves if that's what you are worried about....hehehe..

Cheers.
Kid278.

ky is fatal, to my taste buds. and it kills too, my mood.

down with ky
jeers.:D

KID278
28-07-2003, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by c0mawhite
ky is fatal, to my taste buds. and it kills too, my mood.

down with ky
jeers.:D

Whatever it is everyone of them uses it whether you like it or not, they cant survive the frictions without it...:p

Cheers.
Kid278.

van_garie
28-07-2003, 10:39 PM
hey bro kidd......now the ur ans very helpful...thk for explaining to me......thks

KID278
28-07-2003, 11:39 PM
hey bro kidd......now the ur ans very helpful...thk for explaining to me......thks

so what are you planning to do.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

cuntking
29-07-2003, 02:27 AM
Very simple for me, just tell her ask the question to the "kiddo" outside ........ ha ha ha

cuntking
29-07-2003, 02:29 AM
Reach 1612 or hq commonly known at 2.45
Was greeted by uncle Tommy was surpise to see no one there yet
told uncle bo liang har ... he reply si lor... he serve the tea and pat my leg and ask Ah di ai chai diang .... I ask for fei fei, pinky and east.... T reply feifei not around liao lor and pinky missing east not ard ... Wah chiam lar like tat ... then rem xinxin... T go make phone call and reply me ... 5 mins lai liao !!!! wah heart beat increase 50%

Finally xinxin arrive in a red outfit... went in to the room and started to chat to break the ice, strip and went for shower nothing special ....... Started frenching with her and exploring her smooth and silky skin.. She start playing with didi ... didi responded immiediate

Still our tongue lock in battle and now lying on bed... she began to take control as i was losing the battle and started licking my nipples and running ur nails over my my body increasing the pleasure. She slowly silde down for bbbj and teasing didi with light licks Her head hovering above my didi, she was flipping her tongue around my balls and I felt myself welling up, her tongue was working wonders on my dick, licking along the shaft up and down several times and while the finger playing with ur balls ........that was FANASTIC MAN !!!

She continue to suck and my legs went into mid air and she started to Ar me. It some some light licks and i complain to her leg tired liao and she playfully bite my butt .... She continue to blow changing rythem from slow to fast and fast to slow while i was fingering pussy and slowly shift inot a 69 position.... Finally got adbalone to eat liao luckily not expire yet hehe .......

She then cap me and began to ride my didi and didi was jumping for joy ...then she began to chu pattern from facing me to back facing me to side and giving me the cfm look wah !!!!! Enjoying every min of it !!! Then she change into a funny sisscors position never try before ... Didi head keep poping out ... Then i red red red tell her i never study kama sutra during sch days so duno this position leh ... we broke into laughter and she say she teach me but leh i lousy student leh didi still pop out and i tell her next time we practice more lar ....

Got to know tat her fav position is doggie and started to bang her in doggie .... she got a pretty nice and firm butt so pretty nice for doggie ..... After doggie switch missonary .... after a while her legs were resting on my shoulders and didi was happily trusting into her jade paviliion ... i let down her legs started to french her as i bonk and within mins didi say white atomic bomb ready for launch... told her that and i cim and she had a explosion in her mouth..... we clean up, have a short chat and headed for the bath room.... i took a look at my watch wah 50mins.... What a session !!!!!!

Rating (personal opion)
Looks:6.5 a bit lianish with brownish hair but still pleasant
Body: 7 slim, very fair and ard 1.6m
Boobs:Big A or Small B with brownish nipple haha
BBBJ: 9 A variety of rythem from slow teasing to hard deep throating... Fanastic man
Ar:6 Brief and light licks but bite my butt leh hehe
FJ: 8.5 A number of position and learn new position some more .. !!
Attitude:Chatty, playful with good attitude
Frenching: yes
RTF: Difinitely and hopefully soon cos need to master kama sutra from her ... SHe level 9 liao leh but i only level 1 jialat haha...

On the way out ... saw quite a few bro there siting down there.. decided to have a cup of tea and smoke.... saw yuki,sony and ck same in ...... SO any bro there and who going tomolo ... tell me leh i kerna bewitch by her liao haha !!!!!

Bro kid: this is speically for U man !!! and also for others to read lar !!! SO did i tempt u enough to rush back for a bonk hehe !!! If u come back i go bonk with u ok hehe !!!!

Guys enjoy ur bonks !!! rem to write a fr for me to read hehe empt bro kid to make a trip back haha......

cuntking
29-07-2003, 02:44 AM
Made my way down to GL to look for my darling as she said she'll be working today but found out that she's down with flu. I was pondering on who to call when T and another bro was recommending me highly on two gals that I've not tried: Queenie and Miki1 respectively. Finally decided on Miki1 as I could not contain my curiosity on this gal which I've heard much about.

When she came, I agreed with T's comment that she don't look like a working lady, just look like any gal next door. After inside the room, started some small talk and found that we could practically chat on anything. Having chemistry is always a good start towards darlinghood. She undressed and I must admit I'm quite impressed with her assets. Above average gal next door looks, B-C cupped tits, good figure with no visible flabby flesh and smooth skin.

After the shower, we proceeded to the bed with her performing a brief cat lapping on my tits. Quite ticklish and I find it nothing special as compared with the cat lapping as provided by the other WLs. Next she licked and sucked on my balls with periodic running of her tongue on the length of my penis. Finally she took the whole length into her mouth and sucked it like a young gal sucking on her lollipop. I would rate her BBBJ as average with weak suction power.

I then turned over for her to proceed with her cat lapping on my back which I find it nothing special. As usual I declined her AR and going down to the toes when she moved close to those areas. After these, She ordered me to turned over again and she performed the same routine again as the last paragraph. Tried to fondle her breasts a few times but found that she always guide my hands to her pussy. She commented me on my nails and I made a mental note to cut my nails when I want to look for her the next time. In the end, never got much of a touch of her C cupped breast.

I told her to stop when I feel I'm about to cum. She laid on her back while I fondle her tits, lick and suck on her nipples. After a few tries, I gave up on that as I could see that she was struggling not to giggle. Didn't even bother to ask if it's ticklish as it's quite obvious. Went down on her pussy as I sucked and licked on it. This time it's better as she didn't struggle much and she gave out soft moans after a few licks. After ten minutes or so, her legs suddenly closed and I knew that's a signal that my cunnilingus is up. She complimented on my cunnilingus but I knew better to believe her as WLs often say things to boost our egos. Besides I myself knew my skills have not put to full use on her.

I laid down and start to ride me on top. There wasn't much thrusting on her part and only just swinging of her hips circle-wise top create the sensation. She then suggested doggie and that position proved to be better as I could control the thrust and speed. I got a good view on her from her hind and I must say she got really nice looking well-proportioned butt with slender waist and it was a massive turn on doing her that position. The only gal I can think of rivaling her in the butt department would be Amanda when she's not too obsessed with slimming down. Went to the final missionary position and cummed after ten minutes or so. Nothing special in that position. She gave me a massage (Better than nothing!) after the FJ and we chatted a while more before washing up and bidding each other goodbye.

Here are the ratings:

Looks: 7.5/10 (Good looking gal with gal-next-door looks. Plus point is can never imagine she's a WL)

Breast: 7/10 (B-C cupped breast with big pale areolas. Well proportionate pair of melons but too bad I didn't get much of a feel on them.

Figure: 8/10 (Good figure with well proportionate hips and butts. Massive turn-on when on doggie)

Skin: 6.5/10 (Overall fair and smooth with a scar)

BBBJ: 6/10 (Weak suction BBBJ with brief cat lapping. Below average)

FJ: 7/10 (Doggie position push her points upwards in this department. Otherwise an average SOP FJ)

Overall Service: 6/10

Accommodation factor: 3/10 (Don't quite like her to restrict my cunnilingus and her seemingly inability to stand guys fondling/sucking her tits.)

Chemistry: Yes

Restrictions: Multiple restrictions. See accommodation factor above.

RTF/Verdict: Yes. Hopefully after a few sessions with her to put her to ease, things will start to improve. Rank her after Amanda in my target list. Definitely has darling potential.

cuntking
29-07-2003, 02:45 AM
Reach 1612 at ard 3 today.....
Saw some bros there ... me not decided on any targets yet....
Tommy told me some names in the end settle with carol !!!!

A short while later, she arrive... went in to the room.. started to chat with her ... my usual style cos i talkative mah hehe and went into the shower.... had a pretty nice hot water BBBJ from her ...

We dried ourself and she started giving me a cat bath quite simulating as well and she started licking and A hole and harrassing did with her fingers while i was in all 4 ... didi started to stand but drop off after a while didi beri lao lan to day bo bian hehe

Now me lying on bed she started BBBJ and later turn into a 69 and i started to dine on the fresh pussy presented to me hehe
She cap me while BBBJ me and stated to ride me ..... My turn to service her liao ... we switch into missionary position ... i started to pump her but hor cannot cum leh ...... keep pumping for a while ... i told her ... i cannot make it liao haha ....She being very nice and service orienated offer to BBBJ me off .... after a while of BBBJ finally didi decided to throw in the white flag but he still beri yaya today hehe......

She offer to massage but i decline ... ask her to have a smoke with me instead ... i feel guilty mah overwork her liao ... let her rest also lor ...... After ciggie went for the shower and left liao ...

Personal Rating
Looks:6 Mature late twenties i think
Body: 6 Average with fair skin
Boobs: should be a B i think
BBBJ: 8 enjoyable
FJ: 7.5 but could be 8.5 cos i no form hehe
Attitude: A very hardworking lady
Frenching: Yes
RTF: No cannot really click well with her but she is a nice lady

Went out had my tea ... started to chat with another bro there till 5 plus then leave saw quite a ladies walking in .... hai amno low liao haha

Bro kid ... I had a nice time chatting with a bro there ... well i waiting for u to come back to bonk with me haha... going to be a while i bonk again amno down again liao haha ... well chat with u again i go koon liao ... TOMOLO MONDAY LIAO... nitemare haha

cuntking
29-07-2003, 02:45 AM
This year had mainly been repeat sessions with my regular gals due to too many bad experiences with gals that I try for the 1st time. Finally issue the challenge to T to give me a good recommendation with his secret weapons. He then recommended Miki1, saw her a few days back, quite attract … innocent and sweet looking but notice lack of milk. Aiya this T getting old is it? Told him “no milk leh!”, he said “no milk, no need pay money” … so wait for what, “lai lor” …………… “Bo cho kang” ………….. “SIAN” ……. Go home PCN

Next day went down for her, arrived at HQ, already got a brother waiting for her ……. “SIAN” …….. some more is I recommend him one ……. “double SIAN” ……. “Time not enough” ……. Luckily, the brother say must see first, so ask me to go first ……. “Heng ah” if not must go home PCN again ……. Hee hee hee

In the room, she very quiet. Try to break the ice, say I was “shot teo” her looks the other gal, she smiled sweetly but kept quiet. So LL, I start to undress while she took out her barang barang …….. I was done undressing but she still have not undress, ask me go toilet pee first ……… huh …..? ……….. soon she come in, wash my front, point to my back, wash my back , point to my front, wash, then give me OK sign and open the door, never spoke a word ……….. huh ……. ??

When I lay on the bed, she sat beside folding paper, and put them beside. Smiling sweetly, she used her hands to massage me little brother. Saw her boobs, T was right ……. I have to pay him $150 …….. hee hee hee ……… her boobs were not huge but big for her slim figure and handful enough for me, very light brown and slight redish nipple ……… nice!

She gently lick me nipples and then suck harder, not much of a cat bath as she proceed down to my lower part. Suck my nuts and really suck my toes. Went to bj, not much power but her tongue was soft and warm, so little brother was solid hard. Ask me to turn behind, so I told her no AR. She ask if I am shy …….. I say “Yes, I still new” …….. HA HA HA!

Not much of her painting of my back. Turn infront again while she bj, I tried to play with those milk balls but she put my hand to her cunt, little went a bit soft, she sucked my nipples thinking that was my sensitive point, I stroke her soft body, little brother stand solid again. She then go to bj, again I tried to attack those milk balls, AGAIN she put my hand to her cunt ……….. feeling like telling her “I maybe CUNTking but I prefer to play with MILK balls”, but I will NEVER do that, so use my other free hand to play with her milk balls while the other hand at her cunt. She giggled and say itchy. I though it was her restriction but after she cap me and started ridding on me, she grab my hands to massage her boobs ……….. HUH ……..

Changed to doggy, missionary and back to doggy with me milking her ……she was very quiet with little moaning, I was thinking about her strange behaviour….. I cumed.

Gave me a massage and chit chat a lot, tell me about the houses in GL, the gals in GL, her customers, blah blah blah … she is very different before and after …….. anyway she was like teaching a newbie (me??) …… HEE HEE HEE

Some feedback from others is that she is like Mun Mun but I personally think that Mun Mun is better and not as strange ……. Each to his Own!

Face: Innocent Sweet looking Gal
Figure: Nice soft body, slim and not very tall
Boobs: Big for her and handful enough for me
Bj: Long but Weak.
Ar: Told her don’t want
FJ: Quiet and allows various positions.

cuntking
29-07-2003, 02:46 AM
Fanny is back working in GL.

KID278
29-07-2003, 09:25 AM
Very simple for me, just tell her ask the question to the "kiddo" outside ........ ha ha ha

So it's a question nobody wants to answer huh!.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
29-07-2003, 09:37 AM

Yo...alas!....you squeezed another one out after cola....it's been a while since.....hehehe.....:D anyway a wonderful and interesting one and assuming that you are getting tired with regulars as said recently there will be more to come I hope.....hehehe.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

cuntking
01-08-2003, 10:56 AM
bro kid, I also hope that GL will have more good cows ......... all this squeexing is no good for the upper head, drop more hair ....... ha ha ha

However after this, it will be another long long wait ..... so far no targets in mind at all.

Yo...alas!....you squeezed another one out after cola....it's been a while since.....hehehe.....:D anyway a wonderful and interesting one and assuming that you are getting tired with regulars as said recently there will be more to come I hope.....hehehe.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

zyxel01
01-08-2003, 10:59 AM
bro kid, I also hope that GL will have more good cows ......... all this squeexing is no good for the upper head, drop more hair ....... ha ha ha

However after this, it will be another long long wait ..... so far no targets in mind at all.

Yo king, you cannot click with Bai Xue is it? Have you tried her or not? SHe is good leh. Like her big titts. Got her in HQ yesterday. T told me you jus left. Did not know that my good friend (the keyboard player) is back. Had a nice chat with him.

Cheers!
zyxel

cuntking
01-08-2003, 11:30 AM
bro zyxel, I had Bai Xue a few times liao ... click ok lah but don't like big areolas but she is my lucky cow, long time never strike liao maybe it is time to get her again ..... hee hee hee

Aiya, you never tell me you going HQ, sure to wait for you ....... need to catch up with you. Oh yes, the Keyboard Master is back, yes he is a nice guy to chat with. He now more regular than me at HQ .... ha ha ha

Yo king, you cannot click with Bai Xue is it? Have you tried her or not? SHe is good leh. Like her big titts. Got her in HQ yesterday. T told me you jus left. Did not know that my good friend (the keyboard player) is back. Had a nice chat with him.

Cheers!
zyxel

cuntking
01-08-2003, 11:41 AM
Really the peisah...after so long did not post any FR n feel is time to post few which was done two months back.

One horny friday arrive at T place in the early afternoon. See no any bros around...so sit there quietly n ask for Amenda, sally, dolphin, ada, jean, Lily, Sandra, BD n lot more which T inform me all not working.......So sain until dont know who to pick. Was sitting there thinking n thinking....Suddenly phone ring where T ask me Kar leng u want? With no target in mind told T come lah.

While still waiting for kar leng to come....out walk out a gal finish a session with a customer which really caught my attention....She was the fair, round face, big bright eyes n small fame......so pretty to me. Straight i ask T who is she n was told her name was Kinky.

Soon kar leng arrive......where compare the look with kinky which dissappoint me....Kar Leng with big fame n not fair n look older than kinky...straight inside my mind told myself second half will do Kinky.....hehehe

We than proceed to the room, where Kar leng told me the weather is killing her......so hot.......on the aircon straight n she help me to take off my clothing which than she took off her......standing there watching the girl taking off their clothing is mine enjoyment...hahaha.....She got a height of 1.67m dark smooth skin where her boobs was big with dark colour nipples.

SOP shower where she clean me which we chat all the way till the bed about she was highly recommend by T n am i a regular at T place which she dont see me.

On the bed she start the cat bath starting from my neck down my nipples n to my dick........she really concentrate on the Bj....suck n suck taking her time which only in one position..i was mange to grab her boobs and play around with her nipples n soon try to turn my body so that i can finger her pussy but in turn she turns away....In my mind, i alreay know she dislike being service.

Soon boobs rub me n cap me on n ride me.........for a while she ask for my turn........with no service of her pussy, i took my time to play with her boobs..suck n suck, lick n lick which i play around her nipples in missionary position pumping her on top. Looking in her face, she close her eyes moaning softly where her hands grabing the bed sheet. Soon i released myself, n she help me to take off the cap.

We than smoke together n chat somemore where the times up where we bath n off we goes.

Looks: 5.5/10 (just pass look, big fame, about 1.66m tall)
Body 6/10 (abit fleshy with waist chain, big boobs to grab)
Service 7/10 (Good service if u are looking for serive)
Bbbj (powerful n take her time to suck)
AR : Did not try
French : No
Two ways : No ( avoid u touching her pussy)
Attitude : 7/10 (friendly)
FJ: 6/10 (too horny that i did not last long after long time not been to GL)
Just a new gal to add up to my bonk list.

cuntking
01-08-2003, 11:42 AM
After my first session, came out from the room n saw bro Lousy....I sat down to rest n was prepare for Kinky where my fisrt session just an average bonk......Saw Sammieone where she was reject, if not for kinky i would have got her....Why i did not thought of her before settle for Kar leng where i blame myself.

Soon after a rest, told T that i want Kinky where he is surprise...Hecne she was available n was coming.

Where we were inside the room, she ask me u sit here the whole day for so long than ask for girl....I joke that ya lor i am bery the choosy....hehehe........N than i told her i got Kar leng where seeing u so pretty n must try u........She smile n look happy where we chat everything in GL about customer, OKT n WLs.

Nothing much to mention about as the whole session is just average excpet she is pretty.

Look : 7.5/10 (pretty to me look like a china doll bery the fair body to screw, about 1.56m tall)
Body : 5.5/10 ( after taken out the clothing, no front no back with waist chain)
Service : 6/10 (short service she provide n bery SOP)
Attitude : 5/10 ( bery straight forward gal may be i got her in a bad mood)
Bbbj : 6/10 (not much power, but will poke ur ass with her finger)
AR : did not try
FJ : 6/10 (alot of acting by her which her acting moan turn me off)
French : No (trun away)
Two way (just let me touch her pussy abit n request for FJ liao)
Just another new gal to add to my list.

cuntking
01-08-2003, 11:43 AM
Chelsea and LS are on leave.

Spore Ice was working, saw her at HQ.

zyxel01
01-08-2003, 11:52 AM
bro zyxel, I had Bai Xue a few times liao ... click ok lah but don't like big areolas but she is my lucky cow, long time never strike liao maybe it is time to get her again ..... hee hee hee

Aiya, you never tell me you going HQ, sure to wait for you ....... need to catch up with you. Oh yes, the Keyboard Master is back, yes he is a nice guy to chat with. He now more regular than me at HQ .... ha ha ha

Ok lah... next time will tell you lor... miss the HQ actually....

Problem is it is too smoky lah....

Cheers!
zyxel

KID278
01-08-2003, 06:36 PM

bro cuntking,....so you stop repeating liao huh!....ya so is now the ghost month....:p

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
01-08-2003, 06:55 PM
Ok lah... next time will tell you lor... miss the HQ actually....

Problem is it is too smoky lah....

Cheers!
zyxel

Oops!.....same problem again huh!.....:p

Cheers.
Kid278.

ming
02-08-2003, 04:42 AM
Oops!.....same problem again huh!.....

Cheers.
Kid278.

What what same problem??? Wait the AV will draw some smoke zone for us to smoke........:mad:

KID278
02-08-2003, 05:39 PM
What what same problem??? Wait the AV will draw some smoke zone for us to smoke........:mad:

It doesnt matter, just blow the smoke at them.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

ming
03-08-2003, 03:19 AM
It doesnt matter, just blow the smoke at them....

Cheers.
Kid278.

How can we do such things??? We must respect those who dont smoke......like real..........hehehe

KID278
03-08-2003, 06:28 PM
How can we do such things??? We must respect those who dont smoke......like real..........hehehe

Smokers are paying heavy taxes why arent they respected ha?...hehehe.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

zyxel01
04-08-2003, 10:34 AM

Sorry guys..... Is it not allowed to smoke in the houses too? I will not talk about this anymore.....

Cheers!
zyxel

larrybird
04-08-2003, 09:39 PM
Hi bros,

BTW where is HQ you guys mentioning???????????:confused:

please share.... got happening isit?????????

thanks....:p