PDA

View Full Version : Ployzilla in Singapore

4thzonespiker
30-05-2014, 11:17 AM
A good friend of mine and owner of a monster weapon ladyboy Ploy from Pattaya is in Singapore now. She is working in Crazy horse in Orchard Tower. She loves to fuck and get funked. Can cum multiple times and great GFE as well. Only problem is her limited English. Since she is first time here, she prefers to meet up at CH, though open for hotel outcall as well.

She can be found at CH or call her for meet ups. PM me for her number if interested.
For those who don't know about her here is a link to her photos where she is without makeup.
http://www.bestladyboyforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=415

ibtm
30-05-2014, 12:16 PM
She looks big. Never really hooked up a Ladyboy @ Crazy Horse b4 cos it is always swarmed with Ang Moh who are willing to pay big bucks. Lady Boys there seemed to siam Asians there and hence I usually no kang tao over there.

Wonder what's her rate like?

4thzonespiker
30-05-2014, 12:56 PM
Her rates are very reasonable for outcalls and probably one of lowest in CH. She is new so doesn't have much idea. Hopefully others at CH won't brainwash her.

For reference for outcall I paid her incall rate of some popular Top ladyboys here who don't really match her size and abilities.

4thzonespiker
31-05-2014, 10:13 AM
She is ok to post her number 84585832