PDA

View Full Version : For the married : What your lover/mistress did to threaten you?

England
20-10-2005, 01:19 PM
I am married with a kid. Has some struggle to juggle my timings between OC and Lover, and also had problems getting "visas" or excuses to go out during weekends, public holidays or nights to see my Lover. My lover is single and someone I know for a while, and she knows where I live and even my home number.

On nights where she demanded that I come out to meet her, she has threatened to call my home if I don't. And she actually used a public phone to let it ring, then hang up. She will only give up if I come out.

Last night, she even waited near the coffee shop of my home at 2am. I had to wait for everyone to sleep before I sneak out, and prepared to give excuses like I was hungry so go look for makan.

For the sake of focus on the topic, let's not discuss the dos and don'ts about adultery. Let's share only on what your lover did to threaten you and why ?

Ensit
20-10-2005, 01:30 PM
Threatened to leave me...
Already happen and already one year without a Fling...:(

Tiger Beer
20-10-2005, 01:34 PM
My lover would threaten to tell my OC :mad: if I don't pay attention to her. KNN!!!

Tiger Beer
20-10-2005, 01:36 PM
Threatened to leave me...
Already happen and already one year without a Fling...:(
Cannot have the best of both worlds lah bro. One mountain cannot accommodate 2 tigers.

deepthroat
20-10-2005, 01:45 PM
Bro,

Lucky for me, I've not been threaten by my few flings(my threads-2 yr with office girl) before. So far, I've always make this point clear that I won't leave my family for her(lover) or whatever happen before we start off.
Those lovers I had are usually someone I knew for a while and I'll only venture further after knowing that she's not those who'll wreck my family.
So far so good, even with this present one.....ha ha.

Ensit
20-10-2005, 01:50 PM
Those lovers I had are usually someone I knew for a while and I'll only venture further after knowing that she's not those who'll wreck my family.

Care to share the contacts?:p just joking...

tommyboy290906
20-10-2005, 01:56 PM
That is easy, get some itching power put it on your penis when you bonk her.
It is easy to wash away after that & she will be complaining that her Chye bye is so dam itching. Reason to give her is that you are also bonking some paid Chye Bye outside an got some infections ????:confused:

It would be long that she will call it quite fucking you all the way that you are damed bastard fucking around dirty whores.

She won'e call you again.

Try it out.

Next time no more fatal attraction oaky not worth it.

nismo88
20-10-2005, 02:20 PM
Bro,

Bro deepthroat i m sure we can expect yr FR on this present one as well rite...... i support yr thread.... :D

England
20-10-2005, 02:39 PM
Wau lau eh!!! Share my problem in SBF also can get deducted points. :mad:

And don't have the courtesy to leave name. No bloody manners.:cool:

deepthroat
20-10-2005, 03:25 PM
Bro deepthroat i m sure we can expect yr FR on this present one as well rite...... i support yr thread.... :D

Sorry Bro England, hijack your thread a bit.

Bro nismo88,
With such strong encouragement shown, I'll definitely try my best to write.

nismo88
20-10-2005, 03:51 PM
Sorry Bro England, hijack your thread a bit.

Bro nismo88,
With such strong encouragement shown, I'll definitely try my best to write.
Will be following... dun worry.... :D

Hope Bro England can manage to turn the tables around n settle the problem w his lover...

teraterm55
20-10-2005, 06:01 PM
the worse i got was
she will post my picture and number on the net and in her blog to tell everyone what a jackass i am... problem is she is just turned legal when we first encounter. and she could actually lie abit it and get me into trouble.... so damn stressed. lucky now she run off with a ahbeng on bike.

The second worse one i got was this PRC chick who treaten to tell the dean about our relationship if i dont let me visit my parents... 2 way also die.. meet my parents i DIE.. she tell the dean i lose my teaching job...
lucky the dean is understanding.

The third one i got now is "I love you, if you dont marry me i will kill myself"
anyone knows how to answer this.. because now i am lost.... DIE liau. play until fire burn ass.

whitegals
21-10-2005, 10:04 AM
The third one i got now is "I love you, if you dont marry me i will kill myself"
anyone knows how to answer this.. because now i am lost.... DIE liau. play until fire burn ass.

Ask her nicely, "Anything I can do to help? I pay for your rat poison or something? Anything my dear, I love you and will very gladly buy you any poison you fancy."

newyorker88
21-10-2005, 10:14 AM
Happened to me b4 as well. When relationship gets sour. Called me and called me all the time. Until I change HP number. Always be cautious not to let them know where I am working or my home. Of course, that is in the past liao. Got a steady one and getting tied up soon.

Good luck to those who 2 time. After all these years, I understand that sometimes, it is good to stick onto 1, rather than cheating behind. It does not pay. And even when I want, go for coommerical. Fuck and pay, no obligations.

Good DAy;)

England
21-10-2005, 11:53 AM
Wau lau eh!!! Share my problem in SBF also can get deducted points. :mad:

And don't have the courtesy to leave name. No bloody manners.:cool:
Thanks for all the bros who hve upped my points. I was surprised that there are many who deduct me too.

I wonder why. Maybe they are victim of the affairs. I am not so sure but this is a place to share problem and exchange ideas right?

Thanks for the bros who have shared here and also pm me to encourage me.

ThankS!!!

England
21-10-2005, 11:58 AM
the worse i got was
she will post my picture and number on the net and in her blog to tell everyone what a jackass i am... problem is she is just turned legal when we first encounter. and she could actually lie abit it and get me into trouble.... so damn stressed. lucky now she run off with a ahbeng on bike.

The second worse one i got was this PRC chick who treaten to tell the dean about our relationship if i dont let me visit my parents... 2 way also die.. meet my parents i DIE.. she tell the dean i lose my teaching job...

Bro, you master of playing fire. Few times also never die mah. Are you sure you in teaching profession. I thought you are a Fire-Eater:D

Tiger Beer
25-10-2005, 12:27 PM
the worse i got was

Bro, you really have a very colourful history.... It's damn tiring and also challenging.

LonelyLad
26-10-2005, 10:26 AM
My two pence of advice for all bros..
1`. Use another phone no. for all activities...
2. Never disclose your address..

I never give my normal phone no. to any gal I find I want to bonk.. this would avoid detection and unnecessary phone calls. Just get a top up card and it works well.. a second phone is cheap nowadays.
I always make it a point to remove my house season parking label from my car whenever I go out but cos I have a few cars.. it is easier.
Print another set of name cards... put on fictitious address etc but with a mailing address for impressions.. my cards show my company is an off shore company incorporated in the British Virgin Islands.

By doing so.. i never get the problems..
Hope this is good for all u guys

Frankiestine
26-10-2005, 10:42 AM
I had an affair for about a year well cannot really say it is a year cos we broke up and got back together again but that is another story....for my mistress...i hate that word cos make me seems like a rich man with a kept woman...no she was more like an gf to me....everything we did was just like two love birds in the early days of romance...we even had time to steal away for holidays together...sometimes cannot help but wonder how i managed to do all that....yes she knew where i stayed and my contacts but not once did she ever threaten me with this...the times when she missed me and I couldn;'t be with her, she just cry her heart out to me.....the only time i ever felt threaten was when she wanted to leave as she just felt lousy in such a relationship and of all the things she signed up with a dating service agency to get to know guys...yeah i even caught her with one of them when he send her home...so in a way she was using them to put some pressure on me so that i can give her a commitment....

mccormick
26-10-2005, 10:51 AM
Bro,

Lucky for me, I've not been threaten by my few flings(my threads-2 yr with office girl) before. So far, I've always make this point clear that I won't leave my family for her(lover) or whatever happen before we start off.

bro deepthroat.... not to pour cold water on you lah... but then hor, when a women gets too obsessed, she does things to ur surprise and break the rules of the game.... sigh~~~

K123456
26-10-2005, 11:25 AM
My two pence of advice for all bros..
1`. Use another phone no. for all activities...
2. Never disclose your address..

I ys
Could not agree more.
what I do is to buy another pre-paid phone card and divert all my calls from my existing number to the new number when going out to cheong.
That way, if family or friends calls me, they will still reach me and when I give the girls the number (miss call or SMS) it will be from the pre-paid number.

And then give excuse that you travel a lot when I am not going out to cheong and wants to have time with family. That way, the girl will know that you are only in town for a few days in a month. And they don't bother you when you need time off. :p