PDA

View Full Version : Characteristics of a pathetic low life sinkie loser

Sammyboy RSS Feed
25-05-2014, 03:10 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

I personally know a few around me but I dare not tell them this. Do you fall into any of this category ?

1) earn < $3k per month and refuse to give up the luxury of owning a car. In order to feed the car, cut wifey allowance, and ask children to work during their school holidays.
Zero holiday plan for family. Weekend drive family to visit relative, pretending to be a high income earner to relative. Other than relative place, only place visited are places with free parking.

2) earn < $3k per month and doing sales job. Wear nice office wear , coupled with a average car. After work go partying with colleagues, pickup girls and pretend to be high income earner. Borrow money to date the girls, buying them gifts. kangtao peek char as time passed when girl discovered their pocket is empty all the while.

3) earn about $3k per month and wifey doing pt jobs, have 1 or 2 children and insist to stay in hdb 5 room flat. Cpf insufficient to pay monthly instalment, hence monthly cash top up is expected.Insist to drive a car despite cash tight. Once into any unexpected occasions e.g. friends wedding, pretend to be busy or sick to avoid giving ang pow.Borrow money from friend or colleague when necessity house electrical items spolit for emergency replacement.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.singsupplies.com/showthread.php?182355-Characteristics-of-a-pathetic-low-life-sinkie-loser&goto=newpost).