PDA

View Full Version : This is how stupid sinkees are ....

Sammyboy RSS Feed
25-05-2014, 02:30 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Consider punishing those who borrow from loan sharks

The Straits Times
Sunday, May 25, 2014

A year ago, my family purchased a resale HDB executive apartment. After the sale and while renovations were going on, the contractor called us to say paint had been splashed all over our door.

It was then that we realised the former owner had taken loans from several loan sharks.

We made a police report, and the police told us that the former owner had borrowed money from loan sharks in the period between selling his unit and changing the address on his identity card.

The loan sharks struck again and again, either by splashing paint over the front gate or by placing hell notes in our post box. They even wrote "O$P$" - short for "owe money, pay money" - all over the common corridor.

Each time, we made a police report but nothing was done and we are still being harassed.

On Tuesday, I found black paint all over the door and gate. I have a young daughter and I fear for her safety. Why am I being harassed when I am not the one who borrowed money from loan sharks?

I understand there is a law punishing loan sharks but the Government should look into punishing those who borrow money from them, so innocent parties are not affected.

Suhaidah Banu Akber Ali (Ms)

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://singsupplies.com/showthread.php?182349-This-is-how-stupid-sinkees-are&goto=newpost).