PDA

View Full Version : Parking issues

milkman87
25-05-2014, 12:49 AM
Any bros got recommendations as to where is the next best alternative to park while at GL?

Best place is of course within the Lorongs or at the houses but it is always full when I am there. I turn and turn also cant find a spot.. end up I just decide to cab down instead for every session.. :(

Chevoletcar
25-05-2014, 02:39 AM
Just park along e road as long as you dont block the way ba. By most probably 10pm no more Summon Auntie le ;-)

nakamitchi
25-05-2014, 07:21 AM
Any bros got recommendations as to where is the next best alternative to park while at GL?

Best place is of course within the Lorongs or at the houses but it is always full when I am there. I turn and turn also cant find a spot.. end up I just decide to cab down instead for every session.. :(

You have a car......u still worry over small issue like where to park yr car in geylang ?????......Geylang very big.....hardworking abit go scout around sure can find empty lots if u not convient to park at brothels........u can make the unneccessary efforts to take taxi just go find girl.......u dont have time check around where got empty carpark lots ????.....

Garfoo
25-05-2014, 07:42 AM

Singapore Badminton Hall car park. It is paid parking. Park there, cross the road and it is Lorong 20.;)

drbeejay
25-05-2014, 09:20 AM
I never had much problems with parking. Most of the time can find space in front of the houses or else some random spots to slot my car in. From what I can think of now it's probably a bit more troublesome for L6 and L8.

p00t
28-05-2014, 01:41 PM
Usually walk abit further is ok.

adonis
07-06-2014, 01:15 PM
My wife n I share my expensive car. I once parked my car in 1 of the backlanes between the Geylang lorongs. There're old bicycles n other odds n ends in the backlane. I came back n found a parking ticket on the windscreen. I went back home n kept on being the first person in my house to check the letterbox day after day until the LTA letter came. I intercepted the letter n paid the fine. Phew...

Garfoo
07-06-2014, 10:37 PM
My wife n I share my expensive car. I once parked my car in 1 of the backlanes between the Geylang lorongs. There're old bicycles n other odds n ends in the backlane. I came back n found a parking ticket on the windscreen. I went back home n kept on being the first person in my house to check the letterbox day after day until the LTA letter came. I intercepted the letter n paid the fine. Phew...

Actually, you don't have to wait. You can use that parking ticket on your windscreen to pay. That ticket is to offer you a compound fine. Only if you don't pay within x number of days, you get a letter asking you to go to court.

Squirting
08-06-2014, 02:00 AM

Goto L1654A they have some carpark lots ...

BronzeGod
08-06-2014, 02:16 AM

Cab down is the best. Not a good idea to park your car in Geylang. My advice.

miumiu6464
08-06-2014, 03:04 AM
How about Lorong 3 mscp? Used to park there during BS days and Lor 6/8 Thai houses days. Gotta walk a bit but it's very discreet lor.

peanut123
27-11-2014, 12:06 PM
You can pay your fine online. Just wait 1-2 days, then go to LTA or URA website and check your car number for the fine amount, and pay online.

peanut123
27-11-2014, 12:11 PM
Parking in GL is a big hassle. Sometimes I have to circle around for 20-30 mins before finding a lot. This is made worse by some shops and temple reserving the lots in front of their places.

Even the parking lot at the old Singapore Badminton Hall is sometimes full, and you'll have to wait. If you don't mind walking, you can park at either Cassia Crescent area or Sims Ave. Neither are optimal, but at least you can get a lot, and walk over to GL in 5-10 mins.

Aufdemar
27-11-2014, 02:00 PM

Bro, actually you can just settle the composition fine online or via kiosk( AXS, SAM machines) anytime after 3days. Refer here

https://www.ecitizen.gov.sg/Topics/Pages/Traffic-fines-How-to-pay.aspx

I usually do via the TOPS vehicle no. search on AXS machine since they're available most locations. Scroll down bottom half of the page here for how

http://www.axs.com.sg/help_axsStationHowToUse.php

bantex
28-11-2014, 04:31 AM
Ride motorbike, park anywhere i like.

bfreemen
21-12-2014, 04:10 AM

sad to say if you really have a expensive car you should also know where to park ..

show off