View Full Version : WL and FL above 50

startingout1985
24-05-2014, 06:24 PM
Hi bro,

sorry to disturb you on a weekend. May I know where can get Wl or FL age 50
and above? Been using Fl from
web based service but can't find such age range from there.

Thanks for your help

jacky43
25-05-2014, 12:07 PM
A good Sunday to you mine friend. One of the oldest trade in the world and, in this country walk around RLD you cant miss her.

A similar storyline in the same trade, this is sex workers btw different background with same weakness. Money! I am talking of Incredible Tales and, Tales from the Crypt. The Crypt keeper called it "Skin Deep". Lets talk on IT shall we.

Back into the early 70s I feel our story origin at either Desker or KS. A pretty streetwalker sold her looks to an old man. Greed takes the better over her, she though easy money and dumb uncle. She is wrong he is Evil.

After 3 months she discover she aged but she did not have the money to buy her looks. She rob and killed her Ah Long and became the wanted person in the police file. Lest to say she have to let her beauty go or she is looking at the hanging rope. Take note Woman are spare the hanging rope after 2001.

Morale of the story. I code from Tales of the Crypt.

Next time you sell your looks. Look into the mirror.

I kind of think this is a myth created to discourage woman from joining the flesh trade. Then mine hatred consume me again. Pat and Cookie I dare you to sell your looks to this uncle. :D

standalonee
26-05-2014, 04:00 AM
go to alamak chat room have

DrPussy
26-05-2014, 10:48 AM
PT cloud should be >50 lao :D

teochewahpek
06-06-2014, 10:59 AM
Big eyes with fierce looks but inviting cleavage, xiao rong (in mandarin) or ah yong (in cantonese) can qualify. Bj with condom, no kissing, no painting. Damage is 20 sgd.

Ninja_Assassin
06-06-2014, 10:29 PM
Hi bro,

sorry to disturb you on a weekend. May I know where can get Wl or FL age 50
and above? Been using Fl from
web based service but can't find such age range from there.

Thanks for your help

You've come to the right place..... PT has several above 50s still plying their trade here...... I can easily count off as many as 25 of them but I will not picah their lobang :D ..... And there is even 1 lady who is already 68 but her look is around late 50s only...... kudos to the power of face lifts and makeup. :)

Big2Joe
07-06-2014, 06:05 PM
May I know who is the one at 68?

osamabinladin
08-06-2014, 02:15 AM
May I know who is the one at 68?

Channel newasia say its jacky43.