PDA

View Full Version : Hua Xian Zi at temple st with good rub

beck8
19-10-2005, 08:10 AM
feel neck pains so went to tanjon pg. Really want to for some good rub so went to Qiu at Neil Road. I would say this is the nice decorated place with two floors.

There are 3 gals there with a reception. The gal welcome me has the worst face and figure, especially no any boob. The rest, at least one looks seductive did not stand up to entertain me at all. Not like that, so I said I might come next time. Then the rest said I could choose others. Too late, if you don't want to serve me, I will change to anohter joint.

It was hot that day, I thought I should give this new joint a try: Hua Xian Zi at temple street, next to smith st. I felt they may not have good rub b'cos they have 4 room with mattrice on the flr. There are two massage beds at the last cubicle.

The gals are not good as well, but wearing sexy. They said they are good at massage. did not want to search any more, just hope there are some geniue massage.

The gal served me, meimei, short, but I think C boob, not a good looking, from XX Chicken Rice's hometown. Ok, the rub is really good, might be the best I have. So I extend it to 1 hour, $28. With this price, normally there are only fake massages. It's quite strong and skillful, w/o oil then w/ oil again. seductive skills are not enough but enjoyable. Meimei told me she was trained and got the cert from the govt. I belive it especially after she twisted my neck, first time.

Will go there again, at this price got very good massage, and special is as usual, not bad. She is short, but booby and with good buttock. Tried hj only. market price at $50, but you can negotiate with her lah.

Thanks for reading

HSB2000
20-10-2005, 12:06 AM
After reading bro recommendation about the good massage, give this place a try after work. when up, saw three girls there, got one quite big build but very fair and sweet looking, so decided on her.

massage was good, know where to press and with good strength, make my back feeling very relief : ) turn ard and cont on hand and front. After that ask me wanna relief there also? me ask her what price and she quoted $50, I counter her $30 but in the end settle for $40 due to her good effort on massage and very friendly attitude. HJ was slow and keep looking at me and giving that kind of sweet smile, in fact I last longer then I usually will and feeling was good throughout. After I fire out my load, she help me clean up ad still sit beside me and chit chat until time up. Overall an enjoyable talk with her and with good massage (except consider big build to me). In the end decided to give additional $10 for her outstanding customer service.

Name: Huang Li
Skin: Fair and smooth
Boob: should be B, only allow to feel from outside.
HJ: Slow and with feeling : )
Attitude: Damn friendly and nice to talk to.
Price: $28 + $40 + $10

beck8
20-10-2005, 07:42 AM
Skin: Fair and smooth
Boob: should be B, only allow to feel from outside.
HJ: Slow and with feeling : )
Attitude: Damn friendly and nice to talk to.
Price: $28 + $40 + $10

Glad to know you had some good experience there. I think it is not easy to find $28/hr with good massage, yah, good attitude as well.

HSB2000
20-10-2005, 01:38 PM
Yes bro, thanks for sharing : ) I always prefer to have a good massage, so as if the extra is no good, at least I'm not totally dissapointed : )

beck8
24-10-2005, 08:03 AM
Yes bro, thanks for sharing : ) I always prefer to have a good massage, so as if the extra is no good, at least I'm not totally dissapointed : )
you are absolutely right

bluestar8181
21-11-2005, 06:57 PM
this place is not bad,i went there last week.would recommend it guys ;)