PDA

View Full Version : My Sex Experience with Colleague

darkadvenger
17-10-2005, 11:03 PM
This is my second thread in SB. From the experience gained from my previous thread 'My Sex Experience with neighbour'....I thought it would be good for me to invite bros here to make this thread an interactive one....

Lets share our encounters to make things more interesting.....

Being the thread starter....let me start the ball rolling....

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been working in this small local company for about 5 yrs.

About 3 yrs ago, my company enrolled a new female colleague. Things go on as per normal until....1 yr ago....

To cut the story short, I shall omit the non-action part (cos I believe bros wont be interested).

Nothing physical actually happened between us (except some kissing and hugging in office when we are alone in office), until her boy friend was in ICT and my wife was out of town....

During an evening after we both left our customer place, we decided to go to east coast for our dinner....which at the end of the dinner...we were walking along the seaside holding each others hand.....

Time past fast. By the time I look at my watch, it was already close to 11pm. Instead of sending her back, I make a very daring....that is....to go to hotel....

We have hell of a wonderful time that night and we do 4 rounds.....before we took a slight nap....and have to wakeup to work....(imaging what our other colleague thinks...cos we never change our clothing....)

Since than onwards....we would grab every opportunity to have sex.....and I will make her to blow for me in the office with me siting on the sofa and she on the carpet....

The most memorable incident was during an evening with I was doing her doggy on her work desk (very exiting...cos....our desk is just 1 meter away from the main door)....While bonging her away....her b/f called....imaging I was bonging her while she was talking to her b/f....keke...

During the event, I intentionally bong her hard...until she nearly moan out....haha....

When she finally hang up her phone.....I have also reach my end...and immediately i withdraw and come all over her big ass cheeks...

----------------------------------------------------------------

any bros with similar experience wanna share ur encounters?
:D

andrew1974
18-10-2005, 12:25 AM
Good imagination. R U related to Bill Clinton in any way? Seemed to have read the story from his biography.

darkadvenger
18-10-2005, 07:12 AM
well...i think having sex with colleague is almost the same....

of cause...the most exciting part is to have sex in the office right....? to be able to bong a women...while she is chating with her the other half....chances is even more rare...keke:rolleyes:

Nelson.T
18-10-2005, 11:17 AM
Good imagination. R U related to Bill Clinton in any way? Seemed to have read the story from his biography.

maybe he got his reference from Bill Clinton biography?

sdfr
18-10-2005, 12:51 PM

nah, that was under his desk. not on the sofa.

ragnarclaw
18-10-2005, 01:02 PM
Sex with your colleague..hm..i've once too with my oversea thai colleague.she's here for holiday but we have phone sex over a few month and that's cool...never see her b4 and dont know how fat,thin,sexy or ugly she is.Here for 3 days and make luv for 3 continuing night,none stop :p (lucky she's not bad looking..).In the end she went back,sad but she enjoy it and hope we can do it again when i visit her again in BBK...:p

ragnarclaw
18-10-2005, 01:03 PM
I did it with my that colleague when she's here for holiday,3 straight nights in a roll....:p