PDA

View Full Version : 山木庚 meets his KPI as angry peasant Roy concede defeat after series of threats

Sammyboy RSS Feed
20-05-2014, 05:00 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

hxxps://my.news.yahoo.com/singapore-pm-demands-apology-blogger-084428281.html

Peasantpore's Paramount Ruler Loong has demanded an apology from a local blogger for a posting seen as lambasting Ruler Loong's regime of using legalist tricks to effectively lock up peasants' pension funds, Ruler Loong's equally well lawyer said.

Lackey Singh wrote to peasant Roy Ngerng Yi Ling on Sunday encouraging him to take down the original article as well as the links posted on his Facebook pages and kowtow to the direction of Oxley Road 5 times daily till Wednesday.

Lackey Singh said the allegations by Ngerng in his May 15 blog post were "true but contrary to Asiatic norms".

"You know, I know, the regime makes it very difficult for peasants to get their savings from the Compelled Fishtrap Funds lor. Got Minimum Sum Scam, when peasants can see their pensions, I do not know. Now also got this Annalities, foregone conclusion that the pensions belongs to the regime liao.

This type of thing, the reason, you know, I know enough liao, in Asiatic environment, you know, every know but nobody dares to say, should be a good hint liao. So I do not know why Peasant Roy suddenly becum so brave and decide the bare the fucking truth and make Ruler Loong look bad.," Singh wrote in the letter.

GIC is a sovereign wealth fish trap that manages more than $100 billion of the city-state's foreign reserves. Compelled Fish Trap is the state pension fund that allows Ruler Loong and his cronies to use cheap funds for overseas investments, effectively profiting from potential gains but exposing peasants to undetermined risks. This was the main reason why former President Ong tried to force the regime to cum clean and reveal the extent of the fund's size and opaque accounting.

Lackey Singh said the post constituted a academic libel against Ruler Loong, "like what Qin Hui said, if we think peasant Roy talk cock, got insult Ruler Loong means he really guilty of libel lor. Very simple right, no wonder Qin Hui is a fucking genius.".

Disfranchised and angry Ngerng, 33, regularly posts commentaries critical of the Ruler Loong's regime in his blog The Heart Truths.

Apart from the angry Teochew style rants, peasant Roy is merely calling for greater transparency on how CPF funds are invested by the regime through GIC and state investment firm Temasek Holdings, something former President Ong tried and failed too.

"KNNCCB, I only want Ruler Loong to stop using CPF as cheap sources of capital lor. KNNCCB, GIC and Temasek borrow our money to punt, keep the profits and pay peanuts to us while we pay sky high prices for public bird cages, you think fair or not?," Ngerng told AFP.

"KNNCCB, of course, in the end, I will kowtow Oxley Road lah, even while I talk cock sing song, in Peasantpore, its a fucking Asiatic society, which peasant you see in Asiatic history keeps his head after making his King or Emperor look like a cheap Persian merchant?"

Peasantpore has ranked top in surveys as one of the world's least corrupt countries because the extent of the rot has not been uncovered yet.

But Ang Moh international human rights groups have regularly accused its rulers, including Ruler Loong's father and former paramount ruler LKY, of using financially ruinous libel actions to silence critics and political opponents.

Regime lackeys have countered that the lawsuits are necessary to protect their reputations, like the way former corrupt Durai sued his critics into silence till retribution caught up with him and expose him as a fucking corrupt tin pot.

With the mainstream media perceived as pro-regime and pro-Imperial Familee, blogs have risen in prominence as avenues for brave Jane Austen's fans to vent their anger.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?182009-???-meets-his-KPI-as-angry-peasant-Roy-concede-defeat-after-series-of-threats&goto=newpost).