PDA

View Full Version : L14 H29 - House of Oolong

slyer
18-05-2014, 04:07 PM
House of Oolong

This house has nice cozy clean rooms. Big lounge for customers to wait for the girls.

OKT is friendly.

There are I pads for customers to view various houses WLs' pics :D

Line Up: Bei Er and a couple of girls (Need bros to provide updates on the current line up of this house).

slyer
18-05-2014, 04:09 PM
A Demure GND SYT with high GFE & KC....Beware of her KC...:p:D

Bei Er (L14 H29 - Oolong)

Exp in GL: 6 Months plus
Height: 1.63m

Face: 7.2/10
(Bei Er has this GND feminine, innocent SYT face. Despite having very little makeup on her face, she looks good. Her facial complexion is fair, good & smooth. She has a nice pair of beautiful eyes, medium high nose & small lips. Her reddish brown hair compliments her fair skin. I like the way she looks at me innocently and attentively when I'm talking to her. I find her resembles kexin 2041 a little bit.)

Body: 7.1/10
(At 1.63m tall, she has some curves on her body. Slight tummy spotted due to regular daily suppers. Her perky ass good for doggie. Long pair of smooth slender legs. Her body skin is very fair & smooth. No arm pit hair sighted. If she can slim down her tummy that will make her figure looks even better. Overall a very feminine bonkable figure.)

Boobs: 7.8/10
(Bei Er has a pair of natural B+ cup boobs with big light brown nipples. Her boobs are so soft to my touch & so sensitive to my every licks. Her Boobs are one of her best assets. She told me her boobs size has shrunk. Used to be bigger cup when she first arrived in singapore.:D)

Bath: 7.7/10
(Lots of actions during the bath. Got to give credits to her for her effort & creativity. One of the best action packed bath I ever had. First she soaped my body. Then she used her finger nails sensually lightly scratched & tickled my entire body focusing on my balls plus HJ. The feeling was damn shiok. Her finger nails scratching skills quickly sent me to cloud nine. I can't help but kept moaning. She then used her boobs to rabba my front and gave me a boob fuck. Damn shiok to see my dick slided along her cleavage. She used her nipples to tease my dick head. Then she turned her attention to my back lightly scratched my body & balls. Her hand moved in between my legs. She then scratched my balls & HJ me alternately while her boobs rabba my back. This combo is damn lethal. After which she placed my soaped dick along her soap butt crack and rabba my dick. Wah very song ah haha. She even led my hands to grab her boobs. Whenever our eyes met we frenched sensually like lovers. She then washed off the soap foam on my body. Kneeled down, she gave me a long BBBJ and ball licking for 5 mins with constant moaning & CFM glances. Super shiok. During these actions in the bath I noticed she moaned softly & sexily constantly. What a wonderful action packed bath I had. Great prelude to the main course.)

Cat Bath: 6.8/10
(Laid on my front, she gave me some massage. Then she used her finger nails sensually lightly scratched my body erotic regions. I simply love her finger nails scratching skills. I kept moaning & felt so shiok when she performed that. She then used her boobs to rabba my back & tickled my balls. She also licked my ears & blowed air into my ears. Then she licked my neck. She skipped the licking on my back part. I flipped over. she licked my ears & blew air into them. Her tongue is soft & agile & wet. Then she licked my neck & nipples & balls. She didn't lick other areas of body. During the cat bath she constantly scratched my body lightly sensually to arouse me as well as giving me HJ. During the cat bath she moaned softly & sexily haha.)

Frenching: 8/10
(Whenever our eyes met, we frenched spontaneously & naturally. This girl knows what I want without much prompting. Her tongue was soft, agile & wet. We had a great tongue fight. I loved the way she frenched me. Not those aggressive frenching. Rather it's a very gentle bf gf type of frenching. Lots of oomph. Nice breath haha.)

BBBJ: 7.9/10
(Her BBBJ was great! Her BBBJ patterns lots of variations. U named it she performed it. Deep throated, strong suction, lots of saliva stimulating. She even spitted saliva on my dick head & HJ my dick while licking my balls. She likes to lick along my shaft & tease my dick head with her tongue & CFM glance. During the BBBJ she likes to moan softly. Haha her moans damn sexy.)

AR: Nil

Pussy Painting: 7.5/10
(She has pinkish nicely trimmed sparse pussy. Her pussy is very beautiful. I can't help but gave her my tongueful. Damn shiok. She enjoyed my every tongue thrusts & responded with soft sexy moans. Her thighs clenched my cheeks & her hands were all over my face. Her pussy smelled & tasted nice.)

FJ: 7.9/10
(Wow she's tight. What a wild horny high sex drive babe. She looks so innocent yet so wild in bed haha. Cannot judge a book by it's cover. In missionary we frenched non stop deeply passionately like lovers. I thrusted my dick into her tight love hole. With every thrust I made she moaned loudly. She gave my neck & nipples a good lick. I reciprocated by licking her ears & neck. Her ears & neck are very sensitive to my licks. Haha. We then moved to the front of the mirror. She wore her heels. Wow her height just nice for doggie with me. Plus her perky ass really ideal for doggie. In doggie her pussy damn tight. I grabbed her boobs from behind while I pumped her. She was looking into the mirror with seductive facial expressions & sticked out her tongue. Her back view was nice & smooth. She turned her head & we locked lips like lovers. Her moanings getting louder & louder that i am afraid passers by will hear it haha. Cannot tahan her tight hole anymore I cummed in that position with a loud ahhhh! What a great sex I had.:D)

GFE: 7.8/10
(Very high GFE. She is caring, attentive to my every needs. When I'm talking she looked at me attentively & focusing on my words haha. She never even played with her Hp or messaging anyone during the session. Very professional girl. Just focus on me entirely. Very chatty girl. Lots of topics to chat. Love the way she talks. So gentle & feminine. Before I left she gave me a good bye kiss.)

RTF: Yes for her high GFE and natural love making session

Note: Above ratings are based on my personal encounter. Service of WL varies from customer to customer, depends on chemistry, WL's mood, and individuals.

stpboc
18-05-2014, 08:03 PM
House of Oolong

This house has nice cozy clean rooms. Big lounge for customers to wait for the girls.

OKT is friendly.

There are I pads for customers to view various houses WLs' pics :D

Line Up: Bei Er and a couple of girls (Need bros to provide updates on the current line up of this house).

Bro agreed. Room is really good, spacious and clean. Wu Long quite nice , sometime even I need to rush for time can't wait that long, I just need to I explained to him , he will say okay come back other day.

stpboc
18-05-2014, 08:05 PM
Went couple of times no chance to see bei er. Think have to run there more often.

saabking
18-05-2014, 08:09 PM
Went couple of times no chance to see bei er. Think have to run there more often.

LOL..but isn't meeting your 周芷若 / 小龙女 better? :D

http://img6.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/19428/19428416fba1ed6dad26cef64b660472c221a7da.jpg

http://img5.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/19428/194284156c156e69322856dac5282839db8e69c2.jpg

stpboc
18-05-2014, 08:22 PM
Bro thank I had an excellent encounter with 周芷若 (aka pretty face) looks alike in 1429. Chose the best room for our meeting to make the love making even more enjoyable. Looking at the picture posted below I feel she is 70% look alike to the 周芷若. Classic beauty walking out from 武侠小说 that I fantaize when I was in my younger days.

saabking
18-05-2014, 08:30 PM
Bro thank I had an excellent encounter with 周芷若 (aka pretty face) looks alike in 1429. Chose the best room for our meeting to make the love making even more enjoyable. Looking at the picture posted below I feel she is 70% look alike to the 周芷若. Classic beauty walking out from 武侠小说 that I fantaize when I was in my younger days.

haha..i think we are of the same generation..my favorite is 小龙女 (the version played by 陈玉莲 - if you still remember..in our early teens). LOL..we all have 武侠小说 fantasy..

BronzeGod
18-05-2014, 08:31 PM
LOL..but isn't meeting your 周芷若 / 小龙女 better? :D

http://img6.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/19428/19428416fba1ed6dad26cef64b660472c221a7da.jpg

http://img5.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/19428/194284156c156e69322856dac5282839db8e69c2.jpg

Zhun boh? 1429 got such girl?

saabking
18-05-2014, 08:38 PM
Zhun boh? 1429 got such girl?

don't ask me..:D

BronzeGod
18-05-2014, 08:41 PM
don't ask me..:D

Lol. You post the picture, I don't ask you then ask who? :D

panad0l
18-05-2014, 08:41 PM

I'm not sure whether she's considered AP or not, but last time I was sitting there waiting for her, 2 more guys came and asked for Bei Er.

saabking
18-05-2014, 08:56 PM

ask stpboc..;);)

stpboc
18-05-2014, 08:57 PM
haha..i think we are of the same generation..my favorite is 小龙女 (the version played by 陈玉莲 - if you still remember..in our early teens). LOL..we all have 武侠小说 fantasy..

Bro I always feel I should be playing 杨过 Instead of 刘德华。I sat whole days reading those thick 武侠小说 I actually fainted when I stand up from my seat after 6-7 hours glued to the chair. Ha ha those were the days

saabking
18-05-2014, 08:59 PM
Bro I always feel I should be playing 杨过 Instead of 刘德华。I sat whole days reading those thick 武侠小说 I actually knocked out when I stand up from my seat after 6-7 hours glued to the chair. Ha ha those were the days

yes totally can relate to that..all the 武侠小说..i read them non-stop and finish the series in days.

slyer
18-05-2014, 09:22 PM
Wonder if ling ling, wen wen and xiao qian are still around in 1429? :D Seldom venture into this house. Becos of bei er I travel to this house to bonk her :D Difficult to get her outside :D

stpboc
18-05-2014, 10:06 PM

Not from 1429 La. I use 1429 cos room very good and clean plus got Ipad and friendly boss. By the way 1431 room equally good. Nowadays I go 1429 more often cos as I said want to take a look at bei er at the same time, kill 2 birds with 1 stone.

BronzeGod
18-05-2014, 10:18 PM
Not from 1429 La. I use 1429 cos room very good and clean plus got Ipad and friendly boss. By the way 1431 room equally good. Nowadays I go 1429 more often cos as I said want to take a look at bei er at the same time, kill 2 birds with 1 stone.

Then who huh?

Jai151
18-05-2014, 10:49 PM

Are you talking about An Na ?

saabking
18-05-2014, 10:59 PM
Then who huh?

LOL..pussy out of the panties?:p:p

slyer
19-05-2014, 08:44 PM
Are you talking about An Na ?

Is he talking abt an an 1431?

slyer
05-06-2014, 11:36 PM
Heard ling ling may ord soon. She is slightly bah bah. B+ cup boobs. Face wise quite normal. Heard service is gd.

I think ling ling is bronzegod's cai :D

BronzeGod
05-06-2014, 11:44 PM
Heard ling ling may ord soon. She is slightly bah bah. B+ cup boobs. Face wise quite normal. Heard service is gd.

I think ling ling is bronzegod's cai :D

You heard her service is good from where, or you tried her yourself already? ;)

She's still around but going this month if I am not wrong. A damn good bang for sure and great service. Yeah, those who follow my taste should try her while stocks last :D

They have this other girl call Xiao mi or Xiao min I think. Looks busty like C-cup. Wonder if any one tried? :confused:

slyer
06-06-2014, 01:30 PM
You heard her service is good from where, or you tried her yourself already?

She's still around but going this month if I am not wrong. A damn good bang for sure and great service. Yeah, those who follow my taste should try her while stocks last

They have this other girl call Xiao mi or Xiao min I think. Looks busty like C-cup. Wonder if any one tried? :confused:

I heard from Okts with regards to ling ling excellent service level. Sorry to say I only like slim slender syts & I'm very particular about a girl's figure :p:D unfortunately ling ling does not fall into this category thus I will give her a miss. One man's meat is another man's poison :D

BronzeGod
06-06-2014, 01:51 PM
I heard from Okts with regards to ling ling excellent service level. Sorry to say I only like slim slender syts & I'm very particular about a girl's figure :p:D unfortunately ling ling does not fall into this category thus I will give her a miss. One man's meat is another man's poison :D

For me I like variety. Like last time go WH1612 yi tiao long, sometimes I want slim syt Jin Jin, sometimes I want sexy full bodied lulu.

Now also same, like at 1606, sometimes I want slim sweet pretty Nana, other times I feel I need meaty womanly curves from Rong Rong.

Changing mood and changing seasons. Just follow what my cock wants for that day. Hehehe.

slyer
07-06-2014, 12:17 AM
For me I like variety. Like last time go WH1612 yi tiao long, sometimes I want slim syt Jin Jin, sometimes I want sexy full bodied lulu.

Now also same, like at 1606, sometimes I want slim sweet pretty Nana, other times I feel I need meaty womanly curves from Rong Rong.

Changing mood and changing seasons. Just follow what my cock wants for that day. Hehehe.

I like a variety of faces (syts, MILF, slutty ah lians) but figure must b slim slender :D

I can accept rong rong figure 5 mth plus ago :D

Dom1976
23-08-2014, 09:50 AM
Support Support

slyer
23-08-2014, 04:00 PM
Support Support

U support bei er? :D
10 pts returned cheers :D

drbeejay
21-09-2014, 05:25 PM
Just my luck with this batch of newcomers. Can't find my cup of tea.

Xue Er of 1429

She is a very fair skinned syt with relatively thick eyebrows and big eyes. I'm not sure if she is pretty enough for sbf bros here but she is definitely on the attractive side. She is shy so I had to initiate some talk but she reciprocates after she gets comfortable. Boobs are at most B. Body is slim and tummy is flat. A mark of a syt. Shower like all newcomers is really basic sop. On the bed foreplay action she tried to arouse but kissing and licking my neck, ears, face. Catbath was limited to front body. bbbj was decent for a newbie with no prior flesh trade experience but I wish she would suck longer considering the catbath portion was really short. These rather fast foreplay led to sex quickly. I wasn't really in the mood because I expect more service from cat150 so I had a quick penetration in various standard positions and came in doggie. Plus point was her butt. Not too bad for doggie.

I personally will not rtf because there are many cat150 girls out there. But don't take my word for it, for all you know you might enjoy her.

demotian
26-09-2014, 07:09 PM
Does her speak french? I saw her and like her looking.

baotohk
26-09-2014, 10:36 PM

Xue Er of 1429

She is a very fair skinned syt with relatively thick eyebrows and big eyes. I'm not sure if she is pretty enough for sbf bros here but she is definitely on the attractive side. She is shy so I had to initiate some talk but she reciprocates after she gets comfortable. Boobs are at most B. Body is slim and tummy is flat. A mark of a syt. Shower like all newcomers is really basic sop. On the bed foreplay action she tried to arouse but kissing and licking my neck, ears, face. Catbath was limited to front body. bbbj was decent for a newbie with no prior flesh trade experience but I wish she would suck longer considering the catbath portion was really short. These rather fast foreplay led to sex quickly. I wasn't really in the mood because I expect more service from cat150 so I had a quick penetration in various standard positions and came in doggie. Plus point was her butt. Not too bad for doggie.

I personally will not rtf because there are many cat150 girls out there. But don't take my word for it, for all you know you might enjoy her.

None of the newbie can match up Bei Er in term of look and skill. Fresh blood not alway better.

slyer
26-09-2014, 11:08 PM
None of the newbie can match up Bei Er in term of look and skill. Fresh blood not alway better.

Queue for bei er still long? :D

stpboc
27-09-2014, 08:05 AM
This house good thing got iPad and photos

baotohk
27-09-2014, 09:11 AM
Queue for bei er still long? :D

i think the element of luck is important. She suka suka don't work so better to call and check queue before going.

slyer
27-09-2014, 09:43 AM

I tot your wife ban u? :D
Still dare to chiong in GL? :D

slyer
27-09-2014, 09:43 AM
i think the element of luck is important. She suka suka don't work so better to call and check queue before going.

I'm quite lucky. Everytime I go there she working & don't need to wait that long :D

Allanooi
27-09-2014, 10:13 AM
I'm quite lucky. Everytime I go there she working & don't need to wait that long :D

Lol tot u wechat ask she stand by bed for yr inspection so where got luck lol..:D

MichaelWinn
27-09-2014, 10:53 AM

just upz you back cheers

stpboc
27-09-2014, 11:42 AM
just upz you back cheers

thanks bro !

demotian
27-09-2014, 12:40 PM

Xue Er of 1429

Dose she speak french? Saw her last time and really like her looking, want to know whether she speak french..

drbeejay
27-09-2014, 12:57 PM
Does her speak french? I saw her and like her looking.

She wouldn't initiate but did not resist when I frenched her. So shouldn't be a problem.

drbeejay
27-09-2014, 12:59 PM

Skill wise they would benefit by learning a thing or two from bei er.

vaxva
27-09-2014, 02:27 PM
thanks bro !

Thanks you too,
Sorry that I'm late ^^

Support Geylang!!

BronzeGod
30-09-2014, 09:56 PM
There are two new chio "actresses" in geylang now at 1429.

Yue Er (Vivian Hsu) and Xue Er (Vivian Chow).

Fans of these two actresses may want to go check them out

Both started work in September so still quite fresh

Thought I would just share these new "actress" gems with all brothers here.

There are two other newbies here Bao Er and Fei Er also look not bad, but not quite suitable for my taste.

Maybe other guys may like them, but my focus more on the two "Vivian" :cool:

Critical
01-10-2014, 02:34 AM
does bei er offer 2 rounds?

BronzeGod
01-10-2014, 07:53 AM
Thanks for the heads up ... It would be great if you could provide us some stats on these newbies ... A brief FR would be even better ... Cheerz! :)

Too busy for FRs these days.

You'll have to try them out yourself, both quite pretty fair and smooth.

Xue Er is B cup and Yue Er is small B or maybe A.

Service and sex skills are weak, but after sex KC and GFE quite strong in terms of some hugs, kisses and massages plus chit chat.

So those looking for service can skip, but those who go more for looks, you may wish to try.

baotohk
01-10-2014, 10:59 PM

Service and sex skills are weak, but after sex KC and GFE quite strong in terms of some hugs, kisses and massages plus chit chat.

So those looking for service can skip, but those who go more for looks, you may wish to try.

Yue Er is quite good looking however i would rate Xue Er very average. Look like Vivian Hsu and Chow is abit far fetch.

I hope many will not have their dream shattered when they see them. :D

BronzeGod
01-10-2014, 11:25 PM
Yue Er is quite good looking however i would rate Xue Er very average. Look like Vivian Hsu and Chow is abit far fetch.

I hope many will not have their dream shattered when they see them. :D

Aiyah, all just don't go and see them lor.

Then won't have dream shattered lor.

Then I can have the two "vivian" to myself lor :D

unfit
02-10-2014, 01:14 PM
I've already mentioned earlier in the "Actress Lookalike" thread that all potential punters must prepare to give huge discount on the resemblance aspect ...

If this situation per se really materializes, these two so-called Vivian will in no time have to "pack their bags and leave on the jet plane" ... :D

Well said...if they are really so pretty...they should be in Macau or Dubai which commands a bigger price tag

Actress look is just a guideline just like FR

We can't expect the same service from the same WL as she is not a Robot too

BronzeGod
02-10-2014, 02:37 PM
Well said...if they are really so pretty...they should be in Macau or Dubai which commands a bigger price tag

Yeah, girls are not robots and guys are not roberts.

Oh wait, too late already, some of us are already roberts :eek:

omnia
02-10-2014, 05:04 PM

Going by GL150 cat stds I wld say both Yue Er n Xue Er r chiobus...actually I wld even go so far as to say tat this Yue Er, at least, is one of the prettiest newbies tat I hv seen in GL at the mo...Yue Er also has a lovely sexy biggish juicy ass, bouncy, great for doggie:D...

However I don't think either of these mms resemble the" Vivian actresses" , not even slightly....but then again all of the abv is merely my own subjective pov...just like any other samster/chiongster...no more nor less...

Get the feel tat BronzeGod's take on their current sex svc n gfe levels is abt there give n take, subject to usual caveats...i also note drbeejay did an earlier fr on Xue Er in this thread...both chaps hv been pretty helpful in this regard...:cool:

Oh yes BronzeGod, waiting for yr next "revelations"...next time perhaps u can try to be a bit more timely dude:p

baotohk
02-10-2014, 07:47 PM
Aiyah, all just don't go and see them lor.

Then won't have dream shattered lor.

Then I can have the two "vivian" to myself lor :D

Yue Er will have better potential. Unless Xue Er has special Gong Tao up her sleeve , i don't think she can warrant a RTF

baotohk
02-10-2014, 07:50 PM
I've already mentioned earlier in the "Actress Lookalike" thread that all potential punters must prepare to give huge discount on the resemblance aspect ...

If this situation per se really materializes, these two so-called Vivian will in no time have to "pack their bags and leave on the jet plane" ... :D

i don't think Geylang business is purely based on looks. "Freshness" and skillset are equally important to survive.

At the rate the new girls are arriving with the 严打still happening in China, they need to bring themselves up to another level to attract returning customer.

Having said that , i don't mean they are ugly but definitely not Vivian standard.

baotohk
02-10-2014, 07:52 PM

Seriously , even Macau standard is no longer like 2~3 years back. I wouldn't use it as a basis.

Anyway , lust is shortlived and no matter how pretty the lady is, you get sick of them after few session

baotohk
02-10-2014, 07:54 PM
Going by GL150 cat stds I wld say both Yue Er n Xue Er r chiobus...actually I wld even go so far as to say tat this Yue Er, at least, is one of the prettiest newbies tat I hv seen in GL at the mo...Yue Er also has a lovely sexy biggish juicy ass, bouncy, great for doggie:D...

However I don't think either of these mms resemble the" Vivian actresses" , not even slightly....but then again all of the abv is merely my own subjective pov...just like any other samster/chiongster...no more nor less...

Get the feel tat BronzeGod's take on their current sex svc n gfe levels is abt there give n take, subject to usual caveats...i also note drbeejay did an earlier fr on Xue Er in this thread...both chaps hv been pretty helpful in this regard...:cool:

Oh yes BronzeGod, waiting for yr next "revelations"...next time perhaps u can try to be a bit more timely dude:p

Agree on Yue Er better look. I guess one man's meat is another's poison.
Xue Er is rather average. Your recent recommendation Ding Ding looks far better

slyer
04-10-2014, 12:06 PM
Resemblance of Vivian chow/hsu is kind of exaggerating. We have to discount a bit here & there on the actress look alike part generally to avoid disappointment.

Pretty celebrity look alike girls won't come sg to work. Harsh truth :D

This house girls all names end with er :D

Btw bei er getting more meatier nowadays :eek:

SQQ699
04-10-2014, 12:06 PM
After many years I am finally back at GL scene.
Tried this Yue Er from 1429, not bad, quite fair. I will say she is quite chio and pretty, eyes big big, soft soft lips.
Curvy body
B cups with pink color nipples
Ass quite bouncy
Pussy some fine hair
Service newbie but quite sensual and passionate
Can French can paint
Natural sex feel
Service can improve

slyer
04-10-2014, 12:08 PM
Lol tot u wechat ask she stand by bed for yr inspection so where got luck lol..:D

Sometimes wechat make booking Liao last min fly me plane how? Bad luck :D

unfit
04-10-2014, 12:20 PM
Sometimes wechat make booking Liao last min fly me plane how? Bad luck :D

Always awol or mia...book liao also no use!

slyer
04-10-2014, 09:53 PM

U kana b4?
Bei er fly u plane? :eek:

nakamitchi
04-10-2014, 10:07 PM

She very very buzy one......time not enough use......Nato knows why.....

unfit
04-10-2014, 10:12 PM
U kana b4?
Bei er fly u plane? :eek:

Ha ha ha Airbus 380

Hmmm...sounds interesting huh...hee hee

nakamitchi
06-10-2014, 07:31 AM
Hmmm...sounds interesting huh...hee hee

Ya la......alaways boarding different aeroplanes outside her house ,life is so shiok why work rite.....where got so many offday yet no worries abt money one....source come elsewhere i think.....dats my logic.....:D

ArmyouM
06-10-2014, 08:39 AM
wow wow wow ! din know she got so many plane to take, fm SQ to scoot, :)

unfit
06-10-2014, 11:41 AM
Ya la......alaways boarding different aeroplanes outside her house ,life is so shiok why work rite.....where got so many offday yet no worries abt money one....source come elsewhere i think.....dats my logic.....:D

Ha ha ha...you are right bro

1 passenger per day better than full Flight huh...hee hee

Cabin crew not too tired...ha ha

nakamitchi
06-10-2014, 02:00 PM
Ha ha ha...you are right bro

1 passenger per day better than full Flight huh...hee hee

Cabin crew not too tired...ha ha

I think there are only 2 main reason a Wl will rest often.....one is living in happy princess lifestyle.....the other reason is medical reason......but bei er often take leave suka suka so unlikely due to medical....unless she is a very lazy person which i dont think so......if not.....she is serving in the business class section la....economy section she dont want liao.....her flight is so easy as you say bro....:D

unfit
06-10-2014, 02:21 PM
I think there are only 2 main reason a Wl will rest often.....one is living in happy princess lifestyle.....the other reason is medical reason......but bei er often take leave suka suka so unlikely due to medical....unless she is a very lazy person which i dont think so......if not.....she is serving in the business class section la....economy section she dont want liao.....her flight is so easy as you say bro....:D

Special flight in SQ 380 Suite with her Solitaire PPS Club clientele :D

nakamitchi
06-10-2014, 02:51 PM
Special flight in SQ 380 Suite with her Solitaire PPS Club clientele :D

I kanna zap by dont know who.....maybe PPS Club member huh.Nowadays truth hurts........but bei er so young n got tight pussy....no wonder i kanna zap.......:D

roamario
19-10-2014, 07:29 PM

Bei Er was sick a few weeks back, currently back to work already.

I rtf many times, but never kena fly plane so far **touch wood* I always contact her to confirm my slot. Sometimes she doesn't reply immediately, when she is with a customer. If she doesn't reply in time, then tell her I take a rain check lor :D

ArmyouM
19-10-2014, 09:38 PM
She is not as materialistic as this Yue Er, any bro kena this newbie ?

Nato17
21-10-2014, 06:47 AM

She was swimming at MBS infinity pool ma, you don't know izzit? :D

nakamitchi
21-10-2014, 10:50 AM
Bei Er was sick a few weeks back, currently back to work already.

I rtf many times, but never kena fly plane so far **touch wood* I always contact her to confirm my slot. Sometimes she doesn't reply immediately, when she is with a customer. If she doesn't reply in time, then tell her I take a rain check lor :D

Wonder why sick still can fly here fly there so gd life....shes yr darling too.....i think you know why la....

nakamitchi
21-10-2014, 10:52 AM
She was swimming at MBS infinity pool ma, you don't know izzit? :D

I no money go how i know.....i only swimming at home 'pong pong pong !!'......

roamario
21-10-2014, 12:29 PM
Wonder why sick still can fly here fly there so gd life....shes yr darling too.....i think you know why la....
LOL where got la :) I'm not eligible to nurture any darling, I use the pool at Bedok swimming complex... never see any WL there.

saabking
21-10-2014, 12:35 PM
I no money go how i know.....i only swimming at home 'pong pong pong !!'......

Can I join ping pong pong need to earn spare cash as economy bad bonus not gap gao how to do transplanting exercise :(:o

Nato17
21-10-2014, 12:45 PM
Can I join ping pong pong need to earn spare cash as economy bad bonus not gap gao how to do transplanting exercise :(:o

You transplant anymore than I really peifu you lor. Bonus now equate to money no enough. :D

Nato17
21-10-2014, 12:47 PM

She fly here and there because she accumulating Krisflyer miles ma. She trying to get to Elite...:D

What is her PPS value anyway? :D

korean
21-10-2014, 02:43 PM
I saw a wl at 54a, home-based from 1429, slightly bah bah and short but looks cute n pretty. Suddenly forgot her name but most likely is yue er. Is she from jilin? That wl mentioned she is from Jilin.

It was an Immensely Shiok Feeling as we tried to reach Orgasm together!

WL Name - Yue Er
Origin - Dongbei, PRC
Age - 25 years young
Height - 1.60m (without heels)
Home Base - L1429
Misc Info - Debuted in Sept 2014 and has prior experience in KTV ... She was an OL before entering the flesh trade full-time.

Looks - 7.9/10

Yes, she is one of the better looking WLs around currently. Resembles Vivian Chow up to about 10% max. She applied Nude makeup which looked great! Sharp nose and smally lips ... Huge double eyelid eyes with naturally long eyelashes ... She wore contact lenses because she is short-sighted ... The lenses enhanced the looks of her eyes ... She has fair and smooth facial complexion.

Bod - 7.5/10

Slim with essential curves, perky ass, fair and smooth body complexion ... Pubic hair a liitle bushy ... Pussy moistened up pretty fast with my intense cunnilingus ...

Tits - 7.3/10

Perky A cup frontal assets with pale pink nips ... Very nice to mould and suck!

Pre-Shower Routine - 8.0/10

She set on my laps without prompting the moment the room door closed ... We than talked about the "weather" and we gradually caressed each other sensually ... Light soft kissess lead to mild passionate frenching ... Yummilicious! She has soft and tender lips + tongue.

Shower Action - 7.0/10

She gave me a soapy body2body massage ... It would be good if she could lengthen this segment ... She also gave me a half-throated BBBJ ...

Cat-Bath - 7.0/10

Cat-bathed & breast stimulation on back was too brief ... However, she did a good job on my frontal torso ... Very sensual sucking and licking of all my erotic zones plus, her hands were actively caressing all over my torso as she sucked and licked by bod ... We frenched lightly when she mounted on top of me ... Good eye2eye contact while performing this segment ...

AR - N/A

French Kissing - 7.2/10

Soft + passionate. I believe it would become deep and passioante frenching if I RTF ... She needed sometime to get more familar with me according to her ... She said that I was considered lucky that she frenched me on the first visit ...

BBBJ - 7.3/10

Half-Throated BBBJ interspersed with some hand actions on my penis shaft ... It was a wet and sensual BBBJ.

FJ - 7.3/10

She was actually accomodating in changing sex positions ... The feeling was like making up with my real life GF ... Very natural indeed although nothing fantastic as far as GL CAT150 service standard is concern. Doggy bonking was interesting & gave me an erotic feel visually as her butts are rather curvy and perky ... During missionary, when I was about to ejaculate, she pulled my butt towards her pussy and gyrated her hip vigorously as if she also wanna cum with me ... Bwahahaha ... You know what?! ... she indeed were trying to reach orgasm with me as she still gyrated her hip and posterior vigorously even though she jolly knew very well that I had already ejaculated ... :D

Attitude - 8.8/10

Great! Willing to learn new tricks ... Discharged lotsa GFE during pre- and post-coital ... She lied on my pec and caressed my abs and pecs sensually while chit chatting with me ... We then frenched passionately before going for our post coital shower ...

RTF - Absolutely yes! I enjoyed my session with this chio and sweet Yue Er albeit her sex service was not as strong as many CAT150 hoties as she does not have solid prior experience in the flesh trade. Most of her skills were taught by OKT Oolong's PRC GF ... However, the intangible shiokalicious feel was so immense and it almost overwhelmed me as we tried to reach the orgasmic phase together ... Fwoahhhh ... :D

Enjoy,
MaXx

nakamitchi
22-10-2014, 09:24 AM

U fly here play pong pong pong la.......

nakamitchi
22-10-2014, 09:24 AM
She fly here and there because she accumulating Krisflyer miles ma. She trying to get to Elite...:D

What is her PPS value anyway? :D

I take boat one.....i no understand wat u say leh .....???:D

korean
02-11-2014, 06:18 PM
She is not as materialistic as this Yue Er, any bro kena this newbie ?

U kena what from yue er? She told me she is using old Samsung phone bought in China, and will consider buying iPhone 6+ in April before going back when the price drop. I told her iPhone price won't drop unless new model coming out and won't be next April. She said if that is the case will settle for iPhone 5 and may even considered 2nd hand one and asked if I have 2nd hand iPhone 5 to sell to her. Told her too late I ve sold mine to my darling :p I wish her good luck to receive it as a gift from her client. If she is not lying to me I don't think she is materialistic, especially for typical dong bei lass

ArmyouM
02-11-2014, 08:58 PM
U kena what from yue er? She told me she is using old Samsung phone bought in China, and will consider buying iPhone 6+ in April before going back when the price drop. I told her iPhone price won't drop unless new model coming out and won't be next April. She said if that is the case will settle for iPhone 5 and may even considered 2nd hand one and asked if I have 2nd hand iPhone 5 to sell to her. Told her too late I ve sold mine to my darling :p I wish her good luck to receive it as a gift from her client. If she is not lying to me I don't think she is materialistic, especially for typical dong bei lass
lousy service bro la

korean
02-11-2014, 09:07 PM
lousy service bro la

that one I will not disagree with u :)

ArmyouM
03-11-2014, 11:44 AM
that one I will not disagree with u :)
so u got good service ?

Libero
03-11-2014, 12:11 PM
If newbie and lousy service, have to blacklist and ignore straight away. Lots of better gems around :cool:

lousy service bro la

korean
03-11-2014, 12:48 PM
so u got good service ?

her service pale if compared to nana n Ella. The only plus points for me is make love with her very shiok as she got real water, got the watery sound when pumping her which is rare. Unfortunately after taking a close look her look is not my type. She looks like jia bao, probably both of them origin from jilin

ArmyouM
08-11-2014, 01:55 PM
her service pale if compared to nana n Ella. The only plus points for me is make love with her very shiok as she got real water, got the watery sound when pumping her which is rare. Unfortunately after taking a close look her look is not my type. She looks like jia bao, probably both of them origin from jilin
yalor, misled by her look in a distance:(

baotohk
09-11-2014, 03:16 PM

Gem in 1429 is not Yue Er. Bei Er beats her in all area :D

comm
09-11-2014, 05:41 PM

Bei er is always good times

usually i dun want to recommend a WL too many times, in case ppl misunderstand. So its always good to see another bro recommending the gems

korean
09-11-2014, 09:41 PM

thx for the info :)

BronzeGod
09-11-2014, 10:01 PM
Interesting, so who would you guys say are the top 5 girls closest to Bei Er body, looks and service attitude wise?

She has put on quite a lot of weight I find recently.

Yue er at least a bit more slim.

I personally find Yue er face more pretty, even up close.

That's just for my taste.

korean
09-11-2014, 10:17 PM
Interesting, so who would you guys say are the top 5 girls closest to Bei Er body, looks and service attitude wise?

She has put on quite a lot of weight I find recently.

Yue er at least a bit more slim.

I personally find Yue er face more pretty, even up close.

That's just for my taste.

Bro, probably her look is jia bao type?

So bei er is bah bah? Yue er not slim type

BronzeGod
09-11-2014, 11:11 PM
Bro, probably her look is jia bao type?

So bei er is bah bah? Yue er not slim type

whose look is jia bao?

yue er is not slim type but slimmer than bei er for now I think.

bei er is bah bah already now, as you mentioned.

any way, most bros have moved on to other things as bei er now quite easy to out call from what I am seeing.

last time must queue at her house and no guarantee to get as people cut queue by booking with her directly.

now no such issues le, and she start work more on time.

also I believe many new girls are giving her tough competition and she can feel it.

korean
09-11-2014, 11:31 PM
Yue er...

Which mean both top ap at this house quite easy to get outcall huh?

whose look is jia bao?

yue er is not slim type but slimmer than bei er for now I think.

bei er is bah bah already now, as you mentioned.

any way, most bros have moved on to other things as bei er now quite easy to out call from what I am seeing.

last time must queue at her house and no guarantee to get as people cut queue by booking with her directly.

now no such issues le, and she start work more on time.

also I believe many new girls are giving her tough competition and she can feel it.

BronzeGod
09-11-2014, 11:38 PM
Yue er...

Which mean both top ap at this house quite easy to get outcall huh?

think generally in geylang right now, no true AP that's so hard to call from outside.

that's thanks to many FRs written by many different bros recently I guess, plus quite a lot of new gems from July and September batch.

so now everyone has more to choose from, so no more queue.

yue er would be a AP if her service can improve.

Should save $ now for December batch so we can enjoy some Christmas shopping. hahaha.

korean
10-11-2014, 01:12 AM
think generally in geylang right now, no true AP that's so hard to call from outside.

that's thanks to many FRs written by many different bros recently I guess, plus quite a lot of new gems from July and September batch.

so now everyone has more to choose from, so no more queue.

yue er would be a AP if her service can improve.

Should save $ now for December batch so we can enjoy some Christmas shopping. hahaha.

So yue er is not an ap yet?

ang076
24-12-2014, 08:54 PM
Went to L14 H29 for the first time.
Greeted by OKT and was show Ipad for selection of gals.
I picked one, OkT shook head,

I picked one, OKT shook head.

Both gals not working.

I then let OKT choose. He picked a gal. I nodded.

sat on the lounge and wait and watch ch8 drama where Dawn Yeoh act as a tuition teacher.

Then OKT said gal tired and he recommend another gal.

While, playing Three Kingdoms app games, gal in police uniform appeared.

She look abit like Gilian Chung.
her name is Nana.

Inspector Nana took me to the room where there are large bath room.. ( l like this room because it is suitable for tarma.)

I was like prisoner asked to strip naked in front of 4 mirror room whether Nana keep watchful eye on me as she went about putting towels, etc.

Then she stripped off her uniform. revealing her black bra , but I dont like her bra (very thick band). and her black panties.

She removed her bra and panties and took me to bathroom.

Where she washed my body in order to look for drug .

I put my hand over my head and legs spread.

She put my foreskin backwards to wash ..( she was looking for a trace of drug on my dickhead.)

Then she asked me to turn around and wash my anus ( she was looking for a tube of drug inserted in my anus...)

Then she gave me breast massage on my front and back.. (she was using her super sensitive assets to feel the trace of drug..)]

Later, she asked me to go out and help me dry my body, and my legs.

Then she bath and l lied on my back.

When she came out , she lick my body and use her breasts to rubba ..

She smack my buttock.
I position myself on all fours. she gave me AR to taste for a drug.

No drug.

Then she asked me to turn around , ans spread my legs for licking inspection.

Cannot find evidence.

She gave me BBBJ ....I resist cumming .

Then as a last resort, she put condom on my cock and let down her hair , shaking her head to let her hair flow around.

And bonk me in cowgal.. her face close to my face. I resisted effort to release evidence.

She bonk harder and harder. till I cummed and she smiled and kiss my cheek..

I was bathed and dressed up..

BronzeGod
24-12-2014, 09:32 PM
Went to L14 H29 for the first time.
Greeted by OKT and was show Ipad for selection of gals.
I picked one, OkT shook head,

I picked one, OKT shook head.

Both gals not working.

I then let OKT choose. He picked a gal. I nodded.

sat on the lounge and wait and watch ch8 drama where Dawn Yeoh act as a tuition teacher.

Then OKT said gal tired and he recommend another gal.

While, playing Three Kingdoms app games, gal in police uniform appeared.

She look abit like Gilian Chung.
her name is Nana.

Inspector Nana took me to the room where there are large bath room.. ( l like this room because it is suitable for tarma.)

I was like prisoner asked to strip naked in front of 4 mirror room whether Nana keep watchful eye on me as she went about putting towels, etc.

Then she stripped off her uniform. revealing her black bra , but I dont like her bra (very thick band). and her black panties.

She removed her bra and panties and took me to bathroom.

Where she washed my body in order to look for drug .

I put my hand over my head and legs spread.

She put my foreskin backwards to wash ..( she was looking for a trace of drug on my dickhead.)

Then she asked me to turn around and wash my anus ( she was looking for a tube of drug inserted in my anus...)

Then she gave me breast massage on my front and back.. (she was using her super sensitive assets to feel the trace of drug..)]

Later, she asked me to go out and help me dry my body, and my legs.

Then she bath and l lied on my back.

When she came out , she lick my body and use her breasts to rubba ..

She smack my buttock.
I position myself on all fours. she gave me AR to taste for a drug.

No drug.

Then she asked me to turn around , ans spread my legs for licking inspection.

Cannot find evidence.

She gave me BBBJ ....I resist cumming .

Then as a last resort, she put condom on my cock and let down her hair , shaking her head to let her hair flow around.

And bonk me in cowgal.. her face close to my face. I resisted effort to release evidence.

She bonk harder and harder. till I cummed and she smiled and kiss my cheek..

I was bathed and dressed up..

What's her boob size huh. Which house?

ang076
24-12-2014, 09:46 PM
She is from 1606
B cups

virtualman
28-01-2016, 03:32 PM
hi brothers,

i got one friend recommend "Jia mei" 佳美” from this house.

will reward with my humble points, if any brothers got feedback for me.

thanks in advance!

comm
14-06-2016, 12:20 PM
Piao Xue (1429).....fair, pretty sweet young thing looks, petite slim....Outstanding features: probably one of the prettiest young gals currently in the GL150 scene....has pretty fair mixed looks with a small face, lovely big eyes, double eyelids, slight high bridge nose, straight long black hair, slim proportionate body with smooth skin, perky small palmful boobs and a small juicy bum....hard worker with a very good combination mix of service and GFE....Newbie

- anonymous contributor

ejectjoy
17-10-2016, 11:02 PM
Tried Duo Er.

Name : Duo Er
Ht : 1.70m
Wt : 61 kg?
Home Province : Dongbei
Debut : Apr 2015

Face: Overall very pleasant, broad and slightly rounded nose, fake eye lashes, mouth has juicy tender lips
Body: Big-bone with some body fat and long legs, doesn't look fat despite the weight
Boobs: B+ cup, natural and soft, small areola and firm nipples
Skin: on the fair side, smooth
Pre-shower action : Intimate frenching
Shower routine : Long intimate frenching with fondling of boobs and pussy fingering; no rubba or bj
Cathbath: sensual finger tingling, teasing massage with boobs, sensual gentle sucking with mouth and tongue licking of back, butt and inner thigh area
BBBJ : semi-deep-throat, good ball sucking and dick licking action
AR: Nil (never ask)
Painting: Nil (never ask)
Kiss/French: the lips and tongue are simply heavenly - tenderly soft for passionate frenching, tongue fight
FJ: Great sensual caressing and cuddling and very intimate frenching and mutual arousal for GFE. Finger her pussy, pressing against G-spot, and running in and out of pussy until it becomes very wet. Her pussy hole is somewhat low. Just fucked her in the missionary position for slightly more than half an hour ... we frenched like lovers, fondled each other, hugged each other tightly ... and I ejaculated in ecstasy.
RTF : Likely yes, because she is a fabulous frencher. (She says she is very selective in this aspect)

Duo Er said she is likely to work hard for the next two months, to make more money before returning home before CNY.

A couple of new gals are in, awaiting medical checkup and approval. Seen a pretty one by the nick of Duo Duo. May be worth a try.

dbhh
26-11-2017, 04:38 PM
This might be old news but just an update on Piao Xue.

She already left and went back to China.

Xiao Mei the cute and busty one also left a short while ago.

BronzeGod
26-11-2017, 05:32 PM
This might be old news but just an update on Piao Xue.

She already left and went back to China.

Xiao Mei the cute and busty one also left a short while ago.

think this house only left Anni

dbhh
26-11-2017, 06:45 PM
think this house only left Anni

Ye Zi still around also.

Fat Fatt
29-12-2017, 01:17 PM
Re: GL 150cats FRs
An Ni 1429
from guangxi
Ht 155-157
Body very slim, not much boobs but figure and nice ass though
Looks: she is pretty, because when I got her she was without makeup and 6.5/10, with make up should be above 7/10. Can see photo from iPad but I don’t think iPad gives a good rep of the girls looks. In person with makeup I think she will be better. She had a Smiley face, you will not dislike or lose the mood
Friendly: tip top 8/10 very engaging
Service: 7/10 nice start with helping you take off clothing and undresses herself
Shower: 7/10 nice bath routine top up with a BBBJ
Catbath: standard
BBBJ: 7.5/10 she knows how to blow gently softly but at same time engulfing my whole manhood in. Shiok.
Painting: nice trim, sensitive to licks and wet
FJ: 7.5/10 we had it in missionary and we were kissing like lovers and pumping. Very enjoyable.
Rtf: yes but need to try YeZi same house first

ejectjoy
29-12-2017, 10:45 PM
Re: GL 150cats FRs
An Ni 1429
from guangxi
Ht 155-157
Body very slim, not much boobs but figure and nice ass though
Looks: she is pretty, because when I got her she was without makeup and 6.5/10, with make up should be above 7/10. Can see photo from iPad but I don’t think iPad gives a good rep of the girls looks. In person with makeup I think she will be better. She had a Smiley face, you will not dislike or lose the mood
Friendly: tip top 8/10 very engaging
Service: 7/10 nice start with helping you take off clothing and undresses herself
Shower: 7/10 nice bath routine top up with a BBBJ
Catbath: standard
BBBJ: 7.5/10 she knows how to blow gently softly but at same time engulfing my whole manhood in. Shiok.
Painting: nice trim, sensitive to licks and wet
FJ: 7.5/10 we had it in missionary and we were kissing like lovers and pumping. Very enjoyable.
Rtf: yes but need to try YeZi same house first

Glad you had an enjoyable bonk with An Ni! She is small-size smily lass who knows her limitations and is out to please.

I had my final hoorah today at GL for 2017! Wish you and all forummers good health, wealth and many happy occasions for 2018!

Fat Fatt
18-05-2018, 10:00 AM
Glad you had an enjoyable bonk with An Ni! She is small-size smily lass who knows her limitations and is out to please.

I had my final hoorah today at GL for 2017! Wish you and all forummers good health, wealth and many happy occasions for 2018!

Thanks bro, realize I had not come to this thread and not post any recent FRs

I had a wonderful RTF with “Leaf” , haha Yezi 叶子
I had been unable to get her for my timing a few times. She seems to be always busy when I am available and I can t wait too long for her so I always looked into oolong iPad for others.

But I got lucky this week. Had a chance to get her without long wait.

She look so gorgeous like gongli, fair and pretty. She was so affectionate that our love making was really fun, and shiok. She took tender care of me, with nice Servicing all over lots of TLCs. More kissing rather than tongue fights but great to me. Overall I was so satisfied with her. Look forward to next RTF with this babe.

Noted 1429 has 4 girls now, Yezi, Anni, TianTian and duo duo , all not bad.

She is really gorgeous

bullterrier
18-05-2018, 02:21 PM
Boss recommend me Yezi and Duo Duo.
yezi is pretty face, slim built
Duo Duo C cup looks at me and her face quite foxy

go for Duo Duo

breasts: C
skin: a bit tanned, not the very fair type
BBBJ: good suction . actually want capped, but you know lah
foreplay: i initiate, she accomodating
doggie: good and shiok
FJ: responsive

rtf, very likely

keverus
21-05-2018, 08:53 AM
Oh Anni still around? She is always not working. Good to know she is still in SG. She gives a good slippery bbbj.

baotohk
21-05-2018, 08:57 PM
Oh Anni still around? She is always not working. Good to know she is still in SG. She gives a good slippery bbbj.

haven't cancel card but availability is always questionable

sting691
22-07-2018, 01:30 PM
Duo Duo look and face so so but good service but not allow abalone eating

Stick back to Yezi.

baotohk
22-07-2018, 04:19 PM
Duo Duo look and face so so but good service but not allow abalone eating

Stick back to Yezi.

Duo Duo selling point is her jovial personality and big knockers:D

FEDERER801
22-07-2018, 08:19 PM

But her face complexion 0/10....sibei jialat to the max!:D

apache
23-07-2018, 01:04 PM

agree. Her knockers are huge, especially when she walks, they bounce. :D

sting691
23-07-2018, 03:51 PM

Thick make up.

sting691
23-07-2018, 03:52 PM
agree. Her knockers are huge, especially when she walks, they bounce. :D

No abalone eating is no go for me.

FEDERER801
23-07-2018, 09:56 PM
Thick make up.

useless....her holes on her face disgusting...one fuck is good enough!:D

baotohk
24-07-2018, 10:12 AM

Hahaha. You are so harsh.

Fat Fatt
24-07-2018, 08:10 PM
Hahaha. You are so harsh.

Haha I also think too harsh. He has high standards ...

apache
25-07-2018, 05:08 PM
if her neh neh can swing and looks great, should suffice. not easy to find good neh neh.

FEDERER801
29-07-2018, 09:21 PM
Haha I also think too harsh. He has high standards ...

haha...bro you know me best! My standard is too high....If i never lower my expectation by 30%, no whores are fuckable now! :D

baotohk
30-07-2018, 02:03 AM
haha...bro you know me best! My standard is too high....If i never lower my expectation by 30%, no whores are fuckable now! :D

Go for SM and get them to blindfold you....life will be easier for you..lol

sting691
30-09-2018, 07:01 PM
Any FR on Tian Tian?

ahmong
01-10-2018, 12:52 AM
no more Duo Duo... nothing interesting left in this house...

got new stuff, do update k!

Fat Fatt
01-10-2018, 06:38 AM

There is a syt new one Tian tian and the ever pretty YeZi, and Anni service girl

Mikealan
30-10-2018, 10:32 AM
Yes thats right.

Tried Anni 29 Oct, service was top notch. Her BBBJ is non stop slurping and sucking. Love it! Will take care of you through out. Highly recommended!

Nutaku
10-11-2018, 01:47 PM
Yes thats right.

Tried Anni 29 Oct, service was top notch. Her BBBJ is non stop slurping and sucking. Love it! Will take care of you through out. Highly recommended!

Is she still there? Planning to go try

sting691
19-12-2018, 06:56 PM
Think Anni no more.

The photos of iPad removed.

BronzeGod
12-01-2019, 02:12 PM
Any FR on Tian Tian?

Asking again a question asked 3 months ago.

Any FR on this Tian tiAn?

Saw her pic in the iPad. Looks pretty, but no FRs?

sting691
08-04-2019, 01:43 PM
Now left with Yezi.

Tian Tian already left.

No new gals because the oolong believe that the new gals all cmi. Saying sggy dollars shrink. Beautiful ones work freelance in hotels.

joker88
09-04-2019, 11:30 AM
Now left with Yezi.

Tian Tian already left.

No new gals because the oolong believe that the new gals all cmi. Saying sggy dollars shrink. Beautiful ones work freelance in hotels.

All the tall and beautiful ones work freelance on the three websites and hotels liao.

$160-$240 per bonk.

Here is only $80 per bonk and somemore must 舌吻 and 舔B. :eek:

Cannot go back China. Cannot go out with customer.
Cannot go hotels. Cannot anyhow take leave to rest.

Haha................ :D

ejectjoy
09-04-2019, 01:26 PM
All the tall and beautiful ones work freelance on the three websites and hotels liao.

$160-$240 per bonk.

Alamak, you write this in House of Oolong's thread! Yezi, after reading this, would also want to leave! Heard that she is going to cut card soon!:( (But I have never tried Yezi before ...)

Fat Fatt
10-04-2019, 10:19 AM
Alamak, you write this in House of Oolong's thread! Yezi, after reading this, would also want to leave! Heard that she is going to cut card soon!:( (But I have never tried Yezi before ...)

Yes she is going to leave. Left these 1-2 days she will be working

apache
10-04-2019, 11:46 AM

:D This house is lots of fun, a place for secret rendezvous running through the ipad and look for the gal to try. Oolong is also very friendly. He is my encyclopedia to search for some of the hidden gems

eric66
10-04-2019, 07:29 PM
When exactly ye zi leaving? I would like to try her 1 more time before she leave.

apojaja
10-04-2019, 08:57 PM

$160-$240 per bonk.

I still keep in contact with a few of my old regulars who had since RTC-ed. 2 of them is still whoring themselves in china. While they are here in Singapore, they also complained about the above's, which are true. But once they started plying their trade in China again, they quickly realize why people say the grass is always greener on the other side.

It is true that they can earn more per pop in tier one cities in china. But they are getting less customer per day. Top APs in geylang can command around 100+k RMB per month here. They will call it a good month if they can hit 50k RMB per month back home. Not to mention whoring is illegal in china. They constantly risk getting caught, jailed, fined and shamed. So they ended in the situation where the authorities are trying to catch them, the underworld is trying to control them.

One of them FL-ed for a few months and told me she frequently have to deal with customer who refuse to pay or want to pay less then agreed after the deed, forcibly removing condoms mid fuck etc. There is no way for her to defend herself against a man and she cannot go to the police as well. So she ended up working at a sauna which is fucking just about as tiring and demanding as geylang and under the control of mob bosses and local mafia. And also still earning less.

Maybe there are some who went back to china and really start earning much more, lead a more comfortable life, work less with less stress, no scare police catch and no need protection from mafia. But that is definitely not the common case ba. So the next time you hear your favourite WL complain about this and that and want to go home, remind them about some of the Pros of working here. Just work hard and sacrifice their all for 2 years in exchange for 20years of financial freedom back in China. This is what I say to the WLs whom I hope will stay longer :p

ejectjoy
11-04-2019, 12:06 AM
When exactly ye zi leaving? I would like to try her 1 more time before she leave.

Call the OKT to confirm she is still working before going down:
L14 H29(ex 3021A) - Ooi Long 6744-5557 (12pm - 12am)

It's nice to have a (good) farewell bonk if you have enjoyed her before!:)

baotohk
11-04-2019, 02:09 AM
Call the OKT to confirm she is still working before going down:
L14 H29(ex 3021A) - Ooi Long 6744-5557 (12pm - 12am)

It's nice to have a (good) farewell bonk if you have enjoyed her before!:)

Yezi cutting card next week so be quick. She turns 2 next week so she has to go ....

naan1974
11-04-2019, 01:07 PM
Yezi cutting card next week so be quick. She turns 2 next week so she has to go ....

She will go down as one of the most pretty face GL have seen.
For me, she has attained legendary status for her ever consistant
Services over 24 months which is quite rare by today's standard.
Very Sure she would have taken some bros hearts with her when she RTC.

baotohk
11-04-2019, 02:43 PM

Indeed. Her nice personality is really an added bonus

CKLW80
08-07-2020, 03:02 AM

Is the new girl, mo mo, still in Singapore? ?

Dignified69
08-07-2020, 07:37 AM
I still keep in contact with a few of my old regulars who had since RTC-ed. 2 of them is still whoring themselves in china. While they are here in Singapore, they also complained about the above's, which are true. But once they started plying their trade in China again, they quickly realize why people say the grass is always greener on the other side.

It is true that they can earn more per pop in tier one cities in china. But they are getting less customer per day. Top APs in geylang can command around 100+k RMB per month here. They will call it a good month if they can hit 50k RMB per month back home. Not to mention whoring is illegal in china. They constantly risk getting caught, jailed, fined and shamed. So they ended in the situation where the authorities are trying to catch them, the underworld is trying to control them.

One of them FL-ed for a few months and told me she frequently have to deal with customer who refuse to pay or want to pay less then agreed after the deed, forcibly removing condoms mid fuck etc. There is no way for her to defend herself against a man and she cannot go to the police as well. So she ended up working at a sauna which is fucking just about as tiring and demanding as geylang and under the control of mob bosses and local mafia. And also still earning less.

Maybe there are some who went back to china and really start earning much more, lead a more comfortable life, work less with less stress, no scare police catch and no need protection from mafia. But that is definitely not the common case ba. So the next time you hear your favourite WL complain about this and that and want to go home, remind them about some of the Pros of working here. Just work hard and sacrifice their all for 2 years in exchange for 20years of financial freedom back in China. This is what I say to the WLs whom I hope will stay longer :p

Really good reporting and analysis from first hand sources. Respect, bro!
My bad that I did not read earlier.