PDA

View Full Version : Request to OPP for my vote...

Sammyboy RSS Feed
18-05-2014, 04:00 AM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Let's say if I vote for Opposition, dun care which one.....

Can this request be fulfilled?

1. CPF to return to us as per original promise at age 55, regardless if already turned 55 or not. It's un-constitutional to keep delaying the return of the CPF money, whatever good intentions, it's for us to decide, as it's our money.

2. If cannot do that, then to revoke the increase of minimum sum of $155k and keep it as low as possible.

3. CPF Life to be made Optional. No need to give cock and bull story excuses. CPF is our money so fuck it, dun talk so much cock and bull. Just return us our money.

4. Abolish the years from 55 till 62, before CPF Life kicks in. Why the fuck should there be a 7 years lock-up of CPF? Now, the PAP even wants to increase the age 62 to 65, then 67. WTF nonsense is this?

Please give me an assurance or else I'll spoil my vote.....for what is the difference to me? PAP or OPP, sama sama.

I vote only for I, me and myself. If no good for me, I vote for no govt. No govt is good govt. Why vote if there's nothing good for me. The govt is to serve me, not slave me.

PS: I'm not interested in one-off pioneer package or jubilee package or other fucked up gimmicks when nearing election. I just want my money back. You guys can fuck the country up for all I care. Dun get me involved........please.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?181839-Request-to-OPP-for-my-vote&goto=newpost).