PDA

View Full Version : Don't Understand

paulburn
17-05-2014, 09:21 PM
Lately got to know a person. He has a great family with wife and kid. Yet he cheats on her and his son and go out for flings with other females.

Don't understand why. Feel that if can't commit, don't get married.

Any opinions

Bote
17-05-2014, 09:26 PM
Cannot blame him lar, maybe he dont want but his little bro want.:D
For family man, know how to eat outside must know how to wipe the mouth clean.

Lately got to know a person. He has a great family with wife and kid. Yet he cheats on her and his son and go out for flings with other females.

Any opinions

3someking
17-05-2014, 10:21 PM

Any opinions

How are u related to him?

Anyway I believe that more than 65% of samsters here are married.

So that makes no difference.

stillgottheblue
17-05-2014, 11:34 PM
There are many reasons to his behavior, only he can share with you but it seems that he wouldn't open his her to you so you don't understand.

melodymilky
18-05-2014, 12:53 AM
I encounter someone like this before too... the guy still fulfil his duties in the family, but yet having another partner . but what causes was a stressed from the family side.. esp the wife... from what he said,well.. every family have their problems. its how one wants to solve it.

paulburn
18-05-2014, 08:47 AM
How are u related to him?

Anyway I believe that more than 65% of samsters here are married.

So that makes no difference.

This guy is playing with one of my female friend. The fact is he cant give her happiness or deliver anything.

hkimfav
18-05-2014, 08:52 AM
Bro paul. Dun zap me. But is the female friend you are talking about, is someone you fancy?? =)

paulburn
19-05-2014, 02:23 PM
Bro hkimfav,

Yes, I fancy the girl and I am worried that my friend will get cheated of her feelings. Tell me if I am wrong

Greenfrog
19-05-2014, 03:52 PM
Bro hkimfav,

Yes, I fancy the girl and I am worried that my friend will get cheated of her feelings. Tell me if I am wrong

Hello bro, then may i ask why did your female play along too? or she is unaware of the guy martial status?

NRider
19-05-2014, 09:06 PM
Bro hkimfav,

Hi TS if you fancy this female friend of yours, go for it.. Express your feel for her

real_king
19-05-2014, 11:19 PM
Bro hkimfav,

If she told u, perhaps she mite feel something for u too.

hkimfav
20-05-2014, 06:45 AM
Bro paul, like what nrider bro said. U fancy her, y not tel her straight? Max u get is rejection, but u stil be able to stay by her side and if need be, expose the guy? And as time moves along, she will see who is really worth her time and feel yr love for her and maybe u wil get yr chance??

paulburn
20-05-2014, 10:19 AM
Thanks bros!

4getful
22-05-2014, 11:14 PM
Bro hkimfav,

Bro, if u fancy the woman, dare dare go lah. Y don‘’t dare to tell her your feeling? Last timr i fancy a woman, i don‘’t dare to tell her. I regret till now.

KaniNababe
22-05-2014, 11:26 PM

Any opinions

very simple reason- this guy is selfish.
And women are stupid. I hv encountered many of such women before.
Once there was this guy who is attached to this lady but at the same time pestering me. I showed the lady his messages and even the gifts she bought for her that he gave to me. Eventually she still married him and suffers till now.

Love is blind

real_king
23-05-2014, 12:08 AM
People who are in love are indeed blind.

ChinHo
13-06-2014, 10:22 PM
Bro

Perhap he has high sex drive

Any opinions

viviankoh
14-06-2014, 02:46 PM
People who are in love are indeed blind.

sounds like love is extremely dangerous....:confused:

firejalan
28-07-2014, 05:53 AM
Mm.. Any ladies can answer?
Why Do Single woman get involved w married man?
For married woman, I can still understand why... But.. single Woman too..?

milfmilf
28-07-2014, 02:23 PM
sounds like love is extremely dangerous....:confused:

is an investment ba

Seletar
28-07-2014, 02:51 PM

Any opinions

You are still living in 19th century.

conly
28-07-2014, 04:13 PM
is an investment ba

Imo, it's a gamble.
Getting addicted n losing could have disastrous effects.

Botakhead
29-07-2014, 10:31 AM
I also dun understand, what is wrong or what is right?

What I know is, if there is a problem, solve it.

No big deal that married man eats outside, end of the day, when he gets home, he needs to love the family. Those who eats outside and dun gif a shit about the family, cut off all connections and get the court to squeeze him dry for your alimony.

If you love sumone's wife, your are in the wrong, but if you love a divorced woman, it is ok. Can you see the difference?

So what is not understooded here?

Want to be "H E R O" ?

guess67
29-07-2014, 11:00 AM
So can married guy accept wife that 'steal eat' outside? I have been very curious about this :confused:

Botakhead
29-07-2014, 04:25 PM
So can married guy accept wife that 'steal eat' outside? I have been very curious about this :confused:

This depends on the deal worked out by both partners, if husband wants to eat outside openly, wife should be able to do the same too. Unless husband has ego problems like afraid people know he is wearing a green hat, then maybe wife cannot eat outside ler.

But if like that hor, might as well both dun get married in the first place, then no problems with eating outside liaoz.

guess67
29-07-2014, 06:01 PM
End of the day the wife also go home and love the family, so why cant the wife eat outside too?

Nothing big deal right :confused:

Johnbass
29-07-2014, 06:06 PM
End of the day the wife also go home and love the family, so why cant the wife eat outside too?

Nothing big deal right :confused:

Erm... You EMO ah?
You will get different answers if you ask in sbf and in real life.
Which answer do you prefer?

:eek:
:D

Botakhead
29-07-2014, 06:35 PM
Dear John you can help guess with the answer! :)

guess67
29-07-2014, 07:04 PM
Erm... You EMO ah?
You will get different answers if you ask in sbf and in real life.
Which answer do you prefer?

:eek:

Dear John you can help guess with the answer! :)

Why must i be emo? I no need an answer lah :D

Johnbass
29-07-2014, 08:34 PM
Why must i be emo? I no need an answer lah :D

Dear John you can help guess with the answer!

Aiya wasted!
No chance to help guess with the answer liao...

Botakhead
30-07-2014, 12:49 AM
You can try to date her and let her have her answer.

And guess, dun be shy larh, everytime talk about you, you like to siam far far away, why?

guess67
30-07-2014, 05:18 AM
Why should i siam? I just dont need an answer :D

real_king
30-07-2014, 10:23 AM
Aiya wasted!
No chance to help guess with the answer liao...
u mai kpo la. paging for....?!?!:p

HCKing
30-07-2014, 02:44 PM
man gets bored easily. everyday eat char kway teow, no matter how tasty sooner or later also will sian. :D

Canon246
09-08-2014, 11:48 PM
The first time you go collect your new car feels good right? After 2-3 years? The feeling will die down and itching to change new car right?

The same thing for marriage....偷吃outside is not always bad if regulated it maintains the marriage....

Just like an old car...sometimes have to change bigger rims, new paint job etc to reingnite the passion once more

NRider
10-08-2014, 09:45 AM
The first time you go collect your new car feels good right? After 2-3 years? The feeling will die down and itching to change new car right?

The same thing for marriage....偷吃outside is not always bad if regulated it maintains the marriage....

Just like an old car...sometimes have to change bigger rims, new paint job etc to reingnite the passion once more

Can't disagree with this "car" theory, lol ..:D