PDA

View Full Version : Hotel81 Room Service?

shuibian
14-10-2005, 11:48 PM
hi.. i am just concerned about the cleaniness of most buget hotel in singapore.. since a room may be used several times a day.. do hotels clean their room after a guest has booked out? or they just change (like bedsheets) once a day?

The-One
15-10-2005, 12:40 AM
hi.. i am just concerned about the cleaniness of most buget hotel in singapore.. since a room may be used several times a day.. do hotels clean their room after a guest has booked out? or they just change (like bedsheets) once a day?

Mr. President of Taiwan,
with ur status, u still enquiries on Hotel 81? :confused: U should be staying n bonking at Raffles Hotel president suite. so, tell me, who do u wanna bonk, Mr president? :D

The One

bernie
15-10-2005, 12:49 AM
as long as gt gal , can bonk can liao........ dun care whether dey gt change anot........... hahahhahaa :)

asdfghjkl
15-10-2005, 01:15 AM
dunno ler.. i only know the legal one dun seems to change though.. :rolleyes:

diesel
15-10-2005, 02:41 AM
Mr. President of Taiwan,
with ur status, u still enquiries on Hotel 81? :confused: U should be staying n bonking at Raffles Hotel president suite. so, tell me, who do u wanna bonk, Mr president? Hoho...your comment really funny siah!

Wah lau eh, at first I didn't notice the thread starter's name until you addressed him as Mr. President of Taiwan!

Damn joker lah! This shuibian is a mockery to the real ROC President. By the way, how come nobody use our RotiPrata-man (ah bpoo neh-neh) President's name as login ID? I will sure laugh-off my seat if somebody use that name. :D

AsTraCooL
15-10-2005, 04:53 AM
please ley... budget hotel, u still want fresh bedsheet ah?
go there early bird... maybe still can find some

The-One
15-10-2005, 05:24 AM
Hoho...your comment really funny siah!

Wah lau eh, at first I didn't notice the thread starter's name until you addressed him as Mr. President of Taiwan!

wah... like my commet yet NOT up me? show some support to newbie (ME) lor :D my points so pathetic :(

The One

FatMan
15-10-2005, 06:03 AM
One of my friend used to work in the hotel line.
What he told me is that on 14 Feb every year, they don't just the bedsheet.
They just go in tidy the room spray air refresher. *Unless bedsheet wet*
Then they rent the room out again.
I think the same goes to the buget hotel also.

But if you're staying there overnite or for a few days, the cleanliness of the room is better. And the tend to give you the higher floor. :cool:

thamkngw
15-10-2005, 12:07 PM
kana sai, yesterday i pop into hotel 81 and ask how much to stay 1 night. it was $99. so bloody expensive man.

Birthday Boy
15-10-2005, 12:10 PM
They clear the rubbish. Clean up the bathroom. Change towel, bedsheet and toilet roll.

stephenL
15-10-2005, 08:39 PM
Well, to the thread starter,
If u are so concerned abt the cleaniness of the budget hotel, why don't you try the massage parlour, they change the bedsheet once the customer left the room. U too can bonk the masseur after her service.

Jun|ch|
15-10-2005, 08:44 PM
kana sai, yesterday i pop into hotel 81 and ask how much to stay 1 night. it was $99. so bloody expensive man.

Must be the branch at Bugis area,i think bencoolen st or the chinatown branch rite?? :p

The-One
16-10-2005, 02:07 AM
BNK,
it's OK if u deduct my points coz u cant take my jokes. no harm done... let's see what kinda informative posts that you could provide. care to share me some lights?

For another asshole who deducted my points, dats absolutely OK... i'm sure there's plenty of bros here who tcss a lot deserve their points deducted by you. well, let's see what u will do.... btw, do u know wat is tcss? if not, pls 'fcuk' off and go back to ur mama and sucking her nipples, my mama boy :eek:

The One

SunnyBoyLook
16-10-2005, 02:53 AM
hotel81 always also got mantain the basic cleanliness lah.