PDA

View Full Version : Dear kind SBF brothers..

Califuse
16-05-2014, 01:52 AM
Dear SBF brothers.. I hope somebody out there could help me in this problem i'm facing now. First of all, just a bit of background.. I have an PRC FL girlfriend whom I have been going out for awhile. The thing is she was caught by the police while on the job. She is still in SG now.

I know of stories where by they say FL here are here to earn money and then go home which I couldn't agree more, but I do also believe on the other hand, if there is a chance that somebody out there in SG here who is willing to go on a long term relationship with an FL, some FL would still likely consider giving it a chance in hope of getting settling down with someone who truly loves them.

We wished to get married and I know that since she was caught on the job, she will be banned for a few years, how many years no one will know, but I am still pining on that little bit of hope that things can work out no matter how long it takes.

My questions if any kind SBF brothers can enlighten or help to advise on please:

1) My GF is now holding a white card (not expired yet) and we planned to get married, will the marriage be approved?

2) If the marriage is approved by ROM, and she will be send back to China, will she still be able to get through the customs given that she has a official marriage cert from ROM? Or she must wait after the ban is over?

3) Let's say if she cant get through the customs, what should I do in increasing her chances of clearing customs and how do I go about in doing it?

4) If she get through the customs, is applying for a LTVP (Long Term Visitor Pass) the next step for us?

I do not have any more time to waste as she is about to go back in probably 2 months time. I sincerely welcome all comments, advice and help that Brothers can offer to me here.

Really and sincerely looking forward to see some replies tomorrow when I wake up so at least I can give her some comfort knowing that there is still hope and possibility that we can have a life together in SG.

Thanks a million kind Bros. Wishing all a good night rest.

Warmest Regards,

Califuse

Bote
16-05-2014, 02:25 AM
Best thing to do, dump her and move on to another one if you really enjoy relationship with FL.:D

Dear SBF brothers.. I hope somebody out there could help me in this problem i'm facing now. First of all, just a bit of background.. I have an PRC FL girlfriend whom I have been going out for awhile. The thing is she was caught by the police while on the job. She is still in SG now.

linrx
16-05-2014, 03:02 AM
Goodness, my present masseur of 3 years told me she was single, studying at SMU and freelancing when I met her in 2010. The irony as always is how the island country state is like a coin with two sides - is the head side the better side or is the tail side the better side - so on the topic of ROM with Singapore immigration and manpower laws, heng or sway is something that ain't in my cup of tea judging over. Or as some old zen teacher Ta Hui put it in a way approximately, he will rather burn in hell for an eternity than to express this teaching as a human emotion.

So my massuer turns out to be getting married when she told me she was single. She turns out to be on a work permit in Singapore when she told me she was studying at SMU and freelancing. She turns out to be married when we went shopping together at Takashimaya. She turns out to be a Singaporean PR when I was courting her. She turns out to be a divorcee in 2013 when she told me she was single as she was in 2010. By then yet another of our favourite foreign talent is already a Singaporean resident.

All this happens while we are figuring out our sweet nothings with our MOE-ish 1), 2), 3), 4) standard documentation skills.

:D Sorry I need to laugh. It's been awhile you see. It's suffering and stressful like you yourself are well aware of. Yet sometimes when I am mindful of myself being a joker and I read a thread that makes me feel like revisiting Academy of Human Development redoing my practical counselling course, I rather just laugh.

Hahahaha, paiseh la din mean it. LOL LOL LOL knn can dun embarass me further or not do you know every single girl on this island is a database record in our systems what have you figured out already? Now from a humble context of a fellow Singaporean, love i.e. kindness is important, you gotta figure it out yourself.

My masseur's ex-husband 5 years my senior is now driving a taxi after selling their vehicle after divorce if he's happy i'm happier

linrx

ColdBlood99
16-05-2014, 06:49 AM
Seem like you got KCed, as mention by Sam "whore is for fucking not loving"

Singapore so many local you scare no gal marry you? Although local gal some are fuck up but there are some minority, need to have hunt good gems.

sammyboyfor
16-05-2014, 07:11 AM
We wished to get married and I know that since she was caught on the job, she will be banned for a few years, how many years no one will know, but I am still pining on that little bit of hope that things can work out no matter how long it takes.

You wanna marry a freakin' WHORE???? :eek::confused:

You must be mad, dumb or a combination of both.

stillgottheblue
16-05-2014, 07:16 AM
The chances of returning is close to zero. You have to see her in China or elsewhere if you need to meet her again. If the police issue you a white card, you'll have to leave within 3 days. Why is she given 2 months? Is she being revoke of her PR, then she must be running into some serious problem with the law.

It's better to dump her and get on with your life or else she will ask for your support financially when she's back while fucking behind your back.

Johnbass
16-05-2014, 07:34 AM
Another one bites the dust.
So many bros gave examples liao... Still never learn from them.
:cool:

Gump
16-05-2014, 08:01 AM
Offer to follow her back to China and marry her there. See how fast she "flip face" or give all sorts of excuses to deter you.

To me she just wants you for SG citizenship. Just offer to marry her in China and migrate there (without any true intentions of doing so), and see what she does. :D

Wintermelontea
16-05-2014, 09:19 AM
bro,

you are considered a senior in sbf and still make this mistake? to err is human...but pls wake up and think with the bigger head.

why will she want you?

1. you are chinese like her
2. you are better off in terms of exchange rate
3. you are easy to con

wake up from your dream bro. still not too late.

wantanabee
16-05-2014, 10:47 AM
time to wake up.

discordpiggy
16-05-2014, 11:11 AM
full details here: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=434866&page=3

Knn my problem is I married a 母老虎. Somemore is a prc. prc really are good actress. When dating is a kitten, after married is a 母老虎. 霸道,蛮不讲理,铁公鸡.

Everytime got into a fight will always says divorce. At first I'm not willing but after si many times, the words keeps showing up in my mind. If not for my son, already tell her to fuck off liao.

So bros who wants to date a prc, think again. Dun be fool by their acting. Can only fuck and let go. Dun stick to them.

Bro I think many bros here share your sentiments and are in your shoes as well.

By the way, since your nick is 男虎, obviously you married a 母老虎

Ya lor. Fucking 倒霉.

Intltuk
16-05-2014, 01:04 PM
TS, since u're adamant about settling down with her...well, the probability of doing it in S'pore is near impossible now since her offence is on record.

Like some bros said......marry her in China.

arizona
17-05-2014, 02:52 AM
let me see, an individual male met a women(WL or not)that somehow able to share each other company well(for now), immediately multi images of marriage blissfulness suddenly floating in the mind.

like a deal need to be close fast, very interesting ...

why the need to tie the knot? companionship?

EtherC
17-05-2014, 08:42 AM
12 years here and the same hooker romeo theme is still running. :D

Intltuk
17-05-2014, 11:35 AM
12 years here and the same hooker romeo theme is still running. :D

Well, like the saying goes...love is blind..till the events unfold itself :)

Hurricane88
17-05-2014, 12:04 PM
please see my answers in red...:)

i think you saw all the replies from samsters here...why do you really want to marry a whore who had been f**k by so many ppl including your friends...can you tolerate friends negative comments...what about your family members acceptance...have you seek your parents approval to marry her...do you have the financial strength to support her and her family...can you take it if she goes back to her old job as a whore if there is an argument or she needed large some of money which you cannot give her...:)

i think you have alot of ponder...think thrice before you do anything...love and sex is not enough to take your life to old age...

1) My GF is now holding a white card (not expired yet) and we planned to get married, will the marriage be approved?
answer - nobody can stop you to marry her...you do not need any permission from anyone (unless when the date was booked and within 2 weeks or so someone objected to your marriage) to marry...but marriage conditions remain...that is go get a date to rom...as for PRC she needs to get a certificate from PRC gahmen (usually from where she was born) to prove that she is single...and get the documents to be translated to english....and go to see Commissioner of Oaths to get the cert chop and stamped...:)

2) If the marriage is approved by ROM, and she will be send back to China, will she still be able to get through the customs given that she has a official marriage cert from ROM? Or she must wait after the ban is over?
answer - she will be banned from entering sinkie land even after ROM...depending on her case why she was caught and deported...she will be banned at least 3 years and above...:)

3) Let's say if she cant get through the customs, what should I do in increasing her chances of clearing customs and how do I go about in doing it?
answer - appeal by writing in to the comptroller of immigration...go and see your MP to appeal (best MP is senior minister of state for Min of Home Affairs or the Minister of Home Affairs)...you have to be patient...you need to appeal many many times and may take many months to a couple of years to get approval fro her to re-enter sinkie land even you want to sponsor her...

4) If she get through the customs, is applying for a LTVP (Long Term Visitor Pass) the next step for us?
answer - take it a step at a time...the whole process in point (3) will be repeated..and countless trips to see MP and ICA...after that PR and then citizenship...repeat all over again...hope you still have energy and marriage is strong enough to withstood all the test of time...

I do not have any more time to waste as she is about to go back in probably 2 months time. I sincerely welcome all comments, advice and help that Brothers can offer to me here.
answer - you can always visit her in PRC...

Califuse
17-05-2014, 01:55 PM
Thanks all Brothers for your replies and views.
To Bro Hurricane88, really appreciate your answers and views to my questions.
For point No.1, meaning to say if I follow all the steps that you had highlighted, it should not be a problem to get ROM?

I'm puzzled as I had asked a friend yesterday and she replied that if she was caught before, mostly likely the marriage wont be approved.

Hope you can enlighten me on this point. The rest of the things you had said and I totally understood them. Thank you Bro Hurricane88.

Hurricane88
17-05-2014, 02:49 PM
Thanks all Brothers for your replies and views.
To Bro Hurricane88, really appreciate your answers and views to my questions.
For point No.1, meaning to say if I follow all the steps that you had highlighted, it should not be a problem to get ROM?

I'm puzzled as I had asked a friend yesterday and she replied that if she was caught before, mostly likely the marriage wont be approved.

Hope you can enlighten me on this point. The rest of the things you had said and I totally understood them. Thank you Bro Hurricane88.

haha...nobody can stop any couple from getting married except the 2 person concerned...:)

read the rules and conditions in ROM...http://app.rom.gov.sg/index.asp

if you cannot marry here then who can stop you from marrying in any other countries...:)

anywhere you marry...women charter law apply in singapore...:)

mkgd
17-05-2014, 03:12 PM
Wish you all the best Bro TS

Califuse
17-05-2014, 03:14 PM
Thanks a lot bro. Now its more clearer.

Some questions Bro Hurricane, you mentioned the certificate needs to be translated to English then and go to a Justice of Peace to have it stamped, may you elaborate more on this?

What is Justice of Peace? And how to say it in Chinese? And is this done in Singapore or China?

Appreciate your reply Bro. Thank you so much. You have helped a lot. :)

haha...nobody can stop any couple from getting married except the 2 person concerned...:)

read the rules and conditions in ROM...http://app.rom.gov.sg/index.asp

if you cannot marry here then who can stop you from marrying in any other countries...:)

anywhere you marry...women charter law apply in singapore...:)

Hurricane88
17-05-2014, 03:22 PM
oops...sorry not Justice of Peace...should be Commissioner of Oath...http://app.supremecourt.gov.sg/default.aspx?pgid=51

there are simplified chinese in this website...:)

her certificate to prove she is single will be in simplified chinese...here the certificate needs to be tanslated to english and thus need to stamp by Comissioner of Oaths...:)

Thanks a lot bro. Now its more clearer.

Some questions Bro Hurricane, you mentioned the certificate needs to be translated to English then and go to a Justice of Peace to have it stamped, may you elaborate more on this?

What is Justice of Peace? And how to say it in Chinese? And is this done in Singapore or China?

Appreciate your reply Bro. Thank you so much. You have helped a lot. :)

real_king
17-05-2014, 04:26 PM
us being seniors or juniors doent equate to whether can we think using our big head.

If you wanna marry her, by all means.
But surely there will be a repercussion.

cuscorex92
17-05-2014, 04:53 PM

JP(太平绅士)is an official appointed by é Registry to solomnize marriages(注册官).he/she wil signed on ur cert wich wil then deemed a legal docu.
u'l nd to engage 1 urslf,list is from ROMs site, if u r planning é ceremony outside ROM.
marrying in PRC wise,if nt wrong,u'l nd é docu to b endorsed thru spore embassy b4 it is recognized by our relevant authorities.

Califuse
17-05-2014, 06:18 PM
Thanks a lot Bro Hurricane, so after this certificate is stamped, who do we give it to?

The Chinese translation of "Commissioner Of Oaths" is 监誓员, bro, you have any idea what is the hanyu pinyin for the middle Chinese word?

Thanks a lot bro Hurricane.

oops...sorry not Justice of Peace...should be Commissioner of Oath...http://app.supremecourt.gov.sg/default.aspx?pgid=51

there are simplified chinese in this website...:)

her certificate to prove she is single will be in simplified chinese...here the certificate needs to be tanslated to english and thus need to stamp by Comissioner of Oaths...:)

Califuse
17-05-2014, 06:20 PM
Hi Bro cuscorex92, appreciate this valuable info you have given to me.
So 太平绅士 and 注册官 are actually the same person?

JP(太平绅士)is an official appointed by é Registry to solomnize marriages(注册官).he/she wil signed on ur cert wich wil then deemed a legal docu.
u'l nd to engage 1 urslf,list is from ROMs site, if u r planning é ceremony outside ROM.
marrying in PRC wise,if nt wrong,u'l nd é docu to b endorsed thru spore embassy b4 it is recognized by our relevant authorities.

Hurricane88
17-05-2014, 06:27 PM
Thanks a lot Bro Hurricane, so after this certificate is stamped, who do we give it to?

submit for ROM...to register for solemnization...pls read the ROm website...:)

Califuse
17-05-2014, 09:56 PM
Hi Bro Hurricane, Ok thank you, I was in a rush but had to reply you quickly so that I can have your answer in time to let her know tonight. I will definitely read through the ROM site. Thank you so much!!!

cuscorex92
17-05-2014, 10:10 PM
Hi Bro cuscorex92, appreciate this valuable info you have given to me.
So 太平绅士 and 注册官 are actually the same person?

yes,same..jp r title.i engaged a grassroot leader s most of é jp were engaged then,s long they r commisioned by é registry wich r listed from é list.