PDA

View Full Version : Female Companion

Skywalk
15-05-2014, 02:52 PM
Starting this thread to look for a female companion and activity partner as well as travel companion. Perferably she is slim to average and age between 23 to 35 max. It would be a bonus if she love beach and sun and photography.

A silent reader through all these years since joined SBF.

Basic info of myself. 30 years old, 1.82m in height, 68kg in weight and working in oil and gas field. Not much a person into partying and clubbing but do enjoy a glass of drink over a dinner.

All outing expenses will be fully covered.

If you are interested and wish to know more, please drop me a PM and we can discuss to bring it further.

Cheers!:)

discordpiggy
15-05-2014, 03:19 PM
Wow! Oil and gas industry sexciting! Hahaha! I am into photography too but... too bad for me... :D

justl00king
15-05-2014, 04:24 PM
Starting this thread to look for a female companion and activity partner Bro, what kind of activity? ;) lol

Just kidding, good luck to u.
Have fun! :)

Skywalk
15-05-2014, 05:25 PM
Wow! Oil and gas industry sexciting! Hahaha! I am into photography too but... too bad for me... :D

I see and good to hear. Keep shooting! ;)

Skywalk
15-05-2014, 05:27 PM
Bro, what kind of activity? ;) lol

Just kidding, good luck to u.
Have fun! :)

I'm know you are kidding. Activities can be sports, cycling, movies, hunt for foods etc. It may not be always related to sex.

Thanks and keep finger crossed if I'm lucky to know one here. ;)

Cheers!

ColdBlood99
15-05-2014, 05:51 PM

Oil and gas industry good meh?

I have been sending resume since end march only have 2 interview which is not successful.

Nowaday employer prefer revenue then quality. Now I lower my basic by 20% to compete with foreigner!

perish__
15-05-2014, 05:59 PM
I'm know you are kidding. Activities can be sports, cycling, movies, hunt for foods etc. It may not be always related to sex.

Thanks and keep finger crossed if I'm lucky to know one here. ;)

Cheers!

if just cycling and movie, why must be slim ?

discordpiggy
15-05-2014, 06:11 PM
Oil and gas industry good meh?

I have been sending resume since end march only have 2 interview which is not successful.

Nowaday employer prefer revenue then quality. Now I lower my basic by 20% to compete with foreigner!

this is a tough industry and because it's got many other industry related to it, it will always have lots of work to do. issue is how to get into it.

another one would be renewable energy.

don't give up bro, keep trying, good luck! :)

Skywalk
15-05-2014, 06:26 PM
if just cycling and movie, why must be slim ?

Everyone have their own preferences in every aspect, likewise for you as well. Do you? :)