PDA

View Full Version : my new secretary :P

TTI-INT
14-10-2005, 10:57 AM
About a two months ago we got a new admin girl called Bonnie.

Bonnie is from Shanghai and is sort of cute but no stunner by any stretch of the imagination. She stands about 5.4” very skinny, in that PRC sort of way, has very small size breasts and virtually no bum. We have about 12 very hot women working in my office and it gets a bit bitchy but bonnie fitted in quiet well and minds her own business so she doesn’t get into the office politics two much. Over the first two weeks I got to spend a fair bit of time with her as she learnt our business and I have to say although I have slept with many PRC WL’s I have never had the pleasure with a skinny girl built like her and she was really sparking my interest.

The problem was that Bonnie is from a very traditional PRC family and has marriage back in Shanghai waiting for her. In fact that was the reason she is over here, she didn’t want to get married to this guy and wanted to at least have a little time to her self and explore the world a bit before settling down.

I was very interested, but not sure if she was so I was playing it pretty cool. At the same time, I kept making the most horny statements to her when we were alone together, like, “god you look hot today” or “you are like a movie star”. I thought she saw these for what they were, but she was actually lapping them up… I was convinced there was no way she would be interested in an older guy like me, so just played the flirting role and enjoyed that.

After two weeks she like a lot of our admin staff was coping a hard time from the boss and it grated on her a bit. I was supportive and told her she was doing fine and she would be ok and then a funny thing happened.

I was in my office and she walked in to ask me a question as happened about 5 or 6 times a day, but instead of standing opposite my desk she cam around and stood next to me. Like really close, so close her leg was touching mine, her arm was touching mine. She asked me a few questions I answered pointing to a few things on my screen and then she left, LEFT me with a throbbing hard on under the desk!

About a half an hour later she came back, very trivial problem, but up close again. That night I went to my favorite PRC WL on the way home and banged the living fuck out of a lovely little babe to try and get around it. I got her to suck my balls, deep throat my cock, i grabbed her hair hard and mouth fuck her, then fuck her ass, pussy, i also do my faorite where i stick big vibrator in her pussy and turn up full blast and fuck her ass at same time. I tell you bro's is the best feeling on your cock!! I do this all to try and forget about Bonnie, but when I got home I still couldn’t stop thinking about how much I want to fuck bonnie.

I have to make a good plan to get this Bonnie into bed and onto my throbbing cock...

to be cont...

melcara88
14-10-2005, 01:39 PM
:D .. quick quick.. continue here... my office also got skinny PRC girl ...must learn...

ConnerDoReMe
14-10-2005, 02:22 PM
i grabbed her hair hard and mouth fuck her, then fuck her ass, pussy, i also do my faorite where i stick big vibrator in her pussy and turn up full blast and fuck her ass at same time...

bro where u get this PRC WL who does aj? power lah! u the man!the most extreme i got from PRC WL is raw..where i get turn-off... better becareful den sorry.. :D

wanderer23
14-10-2005, 02:40 PM
bro where u get this PRC WL who does aj? power lah! u the man!the most extreme i got from PRC WL is raw..where i get turn-off... better becareful den sorry.. :D

It's just a story. so far hav not heard of any WL who will do all that.

scw69ers
14-10-2005, 03:40 PM
I have to make a good plan to get this Bonnie into bed and onto my throbbing cock...

Good build up, bro...keep it coming :D

TTI-INT
17-10-2005, 09:19 AM
Sorry Guys been out business all morning, and weekend my wife was sick so in hospital. :mad:

Firstly just on my WL from PRC, I have been seeing her now for three years, she is a private, sex was always good but one night I got her real drunk, was giving her gin and gin stronger and stroger, more gin less of tonic, Finaly she not passed out but very stagering I just lube up and fuck her butt hole. She cry and swear, at first but then seem to enjoy, I give her big tip. From there shes no problem for butt fuck as long as price is right...

TTI-INT
17-10-2005, 09:25 AM
any way back to the story:

I decided on a little plan to get Bonnie riding my cock as soon as possible without getting myself into trouble with boss or my wife LOL

As with the day before when Bonnie came into my office she stood very close. I was going to keep her in my office as long as possible asking her stupid questions about process etc. Every so often I let my hand drift across her leg or arm, careful to make it seem accidental. She shuddered every time and then as we chatted Bonnie reached out and let her hand drift on to mine for a second accidentally…..

I stopped talking and said, “Bonnie you have the most beautiful hands, you could be a hand model” and Bonnie Replied

“What is a hand model, my hands are too small?”

“Wel its someone that uses their hands in adds, to sell stuff” and then I showed her photos and examples and said see your hands are beautiful like these ones.

Bonnie smiled and said nothing so I hit with, “Can I take some photos of your hands, like to show them to a few of our clients and see if I can get you a bit of extra money”

Bonnie looked at me and nervously said “I am not sure, my hands r really too small”

And I said “Come on, people pay heaps to get a photo shoot like this done”

After a bit of cajoling she finally agreed. I told her not to tell anyone as the boss would go spare if he knew I was doing this for free. I arranged for her to meet me at work on Saturday afternoon.

I knew we would be alone and I have keys to our studio so it was going to work perfectly. I packed two cameras and ample lube.

I rocked up early and managed to get a few things set up, like a table, and some hot lights.

Bonnie arrived and I ushered her in. She had never been in the studio, its on a different floor and she was surprised by the lighting rig I had set up. Dressed in a brown jumper and black slacks she was perfectly over dressed for my plan.

We got straight into the work, I got her to roll up her sleaves and I begun taking photos, all different angles, her hands are not that great but I kept talking them up so it was going very well. I also kept touching her like pushing her arms and hands into different positions, at first she was uncomfortable about this but after a few minutes she started to loosen up.

I had got some high powered lights so it was incredibly hot and as I thought would happen Bonnie was getting very sweaty. We stopped for a break for me to change the film and her to get a drink. I took of my jacket saying dam its hot under those lights. Bonnie said yea, and I said,

“You should take of your jumper”

Bonnie replied, “I cant, I have only my bra on under”

Yes I thought, and I said “Bonnie its ok, its only you and me, I mean you know the photos have to look really good and its better when you are not so hot”

Again I had to work her a bit to get it off and for a moment there I thought she was just going to walk out crying, but to her credit she slowly and very nervously pulled her jumper up and over her head.

What a sight, I had a boner that I was hoping would not be visible because I have never seen a body like hers, and I have slept with lots of girls from the PRC but mostly WL’s so having someone with a body type that I have never seen before was incredibly exciting.

Basically Bonnie has virtually no waistline, I mean if I touch

Sorry guys have to go my boss is around, will continue...

TTI-INT
17-10-2005, 09:28 AM
BTW I am staring at bonnie accross the room at the moment.. SHe is winking at me :p

file69
17-10-2005, 09:46 AM
bravo! more please!

sjb1994
17-10-2005, 10:03 AM
BTW I am staring at bonnie accross the room at the moment.. SHe is winking at me :p
jia liau, jia liau. :)

TTI-INT
18-10-2005, 08:22 AM
NOt much time today... have a bit more for you..

Any way I have the biggest boner in my pants and I set up to taking more pics of her hands, this time I am touching her body at any chance. At one stage I got to touch her all the way down her back and her arse, its nice firm, a bit boney but yuh I am thinking I have to fuck this girl now.

SO I say lets get a really interesting set up here to take more of your arm. I position bonnie right on the edge of the table then while I am talking to her I let my hand slide up her sexy sexy back. She does not pull away and I kept talking as if it was nothing, running my hand up and down. MY dick is straining at my pants so I slide my hand up a bit and unhook her bra. Click. And then she is like Bu!!!! I have a boyfriend. Arrhhhhgggg I think WTF.

yi wai jing xi

She never tell me this the whole time and I am not sure but I think even without my favorite at getting a girl to fuck alcohol I still should push her hard and see where we end up.. SO bonnie is facing me with her hands behind trying to clip back together her bra and I grab her and pull her towards me and Kiss softly, not to hard, and I don’t stick my tounge in I just hold her firmly and softly kiss her lips.

At first bonnie struggles, like I can feel that she is not wanting this, but at the same time she is starting to loosen up, her fight is not real I feel he arms slowly slip around my waist and slowly she starts kissing me back. I am loving this and start to just stick my tongue in but she does not like so I stop and just go back to soft kissing.

But my hands are doing the work now and I slide them up her back. She is so skinny I can feel her ribs and her spine. She is quick too, she had done up her bra, which I fiddles around with and unclipped. She stopped me, and pushed away. and said No I have a boy friend, but as she pushed me away her bra was still in my hands and it came straight off.

She looked at me very angry. Her hands folded across her tits. I have a boyfriend we cannot do this!! But I am desperate to see those boobs, so I step forward and grab her arms, pull them apart, (she struggles a bit) but I look to behold the best set of very small boobs I have ever seen. She is so skinny her boobs are just two perfect little humps with large pointy nipples, more like an African than a Chinese. I am so hot and not wanting to miss on a fuck here. I pull her closer and kiss her again.

This time she enjoys a bit more, she lets her tongue flick across mine. We kiss for long time of hotness. My hand is softly squeezing her nipple which she likes cause she moans softly as I do. I slip my other hand down and start to squeeze her ass its nice tight, a bit boney but good, as I do this she pushes me away again. Bu Bu Bu!! I have a boy friend, and you have a wife!! I pull her close. “Don’t you like this feeling”

Yes she says..

“I know you have a boyfriend, I have a wife, but I want you, and I can tell you want me!!

Bonnie looks at me and then away, awkward looks at me again and then away…

TTI-INT
18-10-2005, 08:24 AM
For those who want to read a good Virgin story... :eek:

TTI-INT
18-10-2005, 08:25 AM
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=44804

TTI-INT
18-10-2005, 08:32 AM
BTW today Bonnie is wearing a skirt, no stockings or tights and she just went to my printer, and bent over but skirt is still too long to see her panties... :p :p

Maybe she is not wearing any ...

Nelson.T
18-10-2005, 11:15 AM
powerful story.. pls continue

bepo
18-10-2005, 01:19 PM
keep it up bro! shall be waiting =)

TTI-INT
18-10-2005, 02:09 PM
Back again, wow busy day and so much more of this to tell..

HOw funny that i am staring at bonnie as i post this..

… I can tell she is nervous but she want me as well lah… I have to play it cool and say, (My Fav line) I be really good, we don have to have sex but we can have some fun and see where it goes.

She look away from me again, but then smiles and says OK Big smile, we will see.

I step forward and kiss her again, we kiss for long long deep tongue kissing. I am squeezing her nipply and she is letting out little moans as I do. Her nipple is swollen like a golf ball. Nice I kiss down her neck to her tit so firm and small her body is trembling as I take her nipple in my mouth, MMMmmmm I sucking hard and then take out and flick it with my tongue.

My hands slip down and her pants, she has cut off so button and zip and slip my hands under her panties and cutoffs, and with one move I slide them and her shoes off… Ni Hao PUSSY.

I finished slipping out her feet from her clothes and took a step back, Bro’s I tell you now I have never viewed a naked body I wanted to fuck more. I wish I had a pic of her for you all because she is fantastic. Her perfect skin those pointy little tit the tightest of her stomach and that her stomach mussels pointed down to her pussy oh did I tell you bout her pussy Bonnie has the archetypal pussy with her pubes non shaven in a big mound, that smooths down on the sides, soft hair that you can see her pussy through, I was thinking oh yea. I kissed her, she seemed shocked but into it, I lifted her onto the table as we kissed she wrapped her skinny legs around me. I still had my clothes on but it didn’t seem to worry her, I kissed down her neck to her nipples again,

I had such a big boner in my pants but I knew I would get to use it so I decided to enjoy the fact she was so into this… kept going on her hard little nipples and she let my hand drift down through her pubic hair to her clitty. I slipped my finger into her, god she was wet, her body trembled as i did it, I slipped down between her legs and gave her a very good long slow DATY, I love learning how a girl likes to be licked.. In Bonnies case she is not real fond of the finger inside but loves you to stick your tounge in as far as possible and then slowly up around her clitty. I worked that girl with my tongue like my life depended on it and it wasnt long before i got her to come, and OH yes... WHEN SHE CAME SHE Squirted!!!! Not real lots but a little bit anyway... Don’t ming the taste of a little wetness of the pussy but a squirt I thought phui, not… But one other thing bros, her pussy hole was so so small and tight is hard for my finger.. I really look forward to this girl.. having my cock in her, but that is next...

BMW520_M
18-10-2005, 04:26 PM
Back again, wow busy day and so much more of this to tell..

I had such a big boner in my pants but I knew I would get to use it so I decided to enjoy the fact she was so into this… kept going on her hard little nipples and she let my hand drift down through her pubic hair to her clitty. I slipped my finger into her, god she was wet, her body trembled as i did it, I slipped down between her legs and gave her a very good long slow DATY, I love learning how a girl likes to be licked.. In Bonnies case she is not real fond of the finger inside but loves you to stick your tounge in as far as possible and then slowly up around her clitty. I worked that girl with my tongue like my life depended on it and it wasnt long before i got her to come, and OH yes... WHEN SHE CAME SHE Squirted!!!! Not real lots but a little bit anyway... Don’t ming the taste of a little wetness of the pussy but a squirt I thought phui, not… But one other thing bros, her pussy hole was so so small and tight is hard for my finger.. I really look forward to this girl.. having my cock in her, but that is next...

Well. China man never like to service their gals. Their philosohy is just shaft it in when harden, rock it and finish. Have check this with lots of KTV gals who are here on social visit pass. Once the gals try any of our brus here or the wonders of our tonge, they will remember us for life and any chinese dish back home will be tasteless.

TTI-INT
19-10-2005, 06:01 AM
Bonnie is panting and has laid back on the table after the champion licky licky I gave her, my face is wet from her pussy so while she is eyes closed I wipe my face on her jumper, (I AM A BAD MAN!! I KNOW). She is laying there and I am thinking oh I hope you are not going to be like this now, so I take my shirt off and shoes and pants and know I am naked too.

I lean forward and grab her arms, wow this girl comes hard he is like a rag doll at the moment but as I drag her forward she smiles, still eyes closed but happy happy face, I kiss her and she responds and suddenly she realize I am naked and her eyes open in surprise, huh she gaped at me and then looks down at my cock and says oh no I have a boy friend..

I am thinking what after I give you my tongue and you say no to me, I think the brothers out there would agree that she was in the dark side of ledger and needed to make the score at least level. But not worry because I kissed her and she softened again. I pulled her forward and she came with me, off the table her hand slipped down and wrapped around my throbbing cock, big lar she said.. I giggled. (Like a little kid ha ha could not help it)

Bigger than my boy friend she said looking into my eyes,

I couldn’t help my self I said, how do you make your boyfriend happy. Her hand was softly pulling my cock, she blushed and looked ashamed but to her credit she said, I make him happy like this, and then she kneels down and her head is facing my hard throbbing cock.

Bonnie gentally kissed and licked the tip, her hand was still wrapped around and I said come on show me how you make your boy friend happy. She good at cock sucking too, she lifted my cock up and licked up and down, right down to my balls and she licked them too!!! I thought can the get better and yes she takes a ball in the mouth and sux and then takes the other and sucks, taking great care to remove the pub hair from her mouth she go back to concentrate on my shaft big lick up to the end and then finally swallow down on my cock. My hands run through her hair, and I gently stroke as she bobs on my cock, good pace to and lots of suction, like a vm girl I sexed once very nice and good style.

IS not long of this before I am almost to pop, but I want to fuck that pussy and am worried if I don’t now the chance is gone. SO with great reluctance I get bonnie to stop, lift her up and kiss. Lucky not CIM he he he.

TTI-INT
19-10-2005, 06:03 AM
Again Bonnie has the BF line but is not really serious this time. She is as hot for my cock as I am for her pussy. She actually hops on the table and spreads her legs

TO get her ready I go to my bag and get lube and drip it all over her pussy. I rub it in using 1 finger then two sliding them in and then out over her clitty. I am so hard and thinking fuck I want this tight little pussy to feel good, (ALL THE BROTHERS OUT THERE WILL KNOW THIS FEELING) you want to get in and you throw caution to the wind and fuck without condom on… VERY dangerous, but lust powered me.

I started to rub my cock over he pussy up over the clit but not in, She was desperate and also did not care about the condom, she reaches down and pushes me to wet lubes hole. So much wetness I slipped straight in even though it was incredibly tight. Bonnie laid right back and arched her back letting me in further I held her legs up and started pumping nice even strokes.

Anck ank ank was the noise she made I could feel her enjoyment of this as much as myself. And then she cum hard and sudden. I never felt anything like her body tighten up and buck as wetness gush from her pussy and at the same time it clamp on my cock. I was shaking and ready to cum also but she had me wanting more, so I did my fav trick when I don’t want to cum too quick, I pull out and change position.

I lay on the table is very cold, LOLOLOL and she comes to the top to ride, but after a few seconds we stop becaue she is not good at it, very slow no rhythm :mad: so I lift her off and try for doggie, but she says no because does not like :eek: so I just have to settle for her on table and me fuck her.

This time she still very wet and wanting it, I slide straight in and start to pump, she arch her back and is making Anck ank ank noise again very enjoying.. dam if she don’t come again real quick and as her pussy tighten in orgasm I cant hold and blow my whole big load inside that tight little pussy. She make my legs weak and my spin, I pull out, copious sperm runs out of her pussy, we lay looking at each other, she is smiling at me and then I do stupidest thing.

I ask is her boyfriend happy for me to come in her pussy.. She swear at me and get up, I say sorry sorry sorry, is a joke but not funny for her and she grabs her clothes and runs to toilet.

Since then we have been friendly and she still touches me and winks at me at work, but no more fuck for now any way…

I will keep trying and keep you Bros informed..

ragnarclaw
19-10-2005, 09:29 AM
that's nice..hope to hear more from u again..:D

tikotyko
19-10-2005, 03:01 PM
nice one bro "applause"

ironmushroom
19-10-2005, 03:15 PM
good one bro! keep your stories coming, from the look of it, you are going to have many "battles" with her :)

TTI-INT
19-10-2005, 03:17 PM
Today she is wearing a low cut top with very very sexy red bra... Been a bit cold this week I wonder if she feels guilt about her BF. I been going to her to talk as much as pos... would love to get a photo for u guys...

TTI-INT
21-10-2005, 10:13 AM
Today Bonnie wearing skirt and singlet style yellow blouse, I cannot see bra.

She looking great but also sad. I go over and we talk general chit chat. turns out her BF going BK for week vacation and not take her, I think he going for FUN, but not say to Bonnie.

I say well why not us going out for drinks tonight, just as Friends, no pressure for sex, just to be good friend and keep her company. She smiles and agrees, but her body give away more because I see her nipples hard under her blouse. make me so hot I jus want to reach out and give her squeeze.

Will report more tomorrow. :D

techienator
21-10-2005, 01:20 PM
wow... great man... u sure enjoying your work in office... envy u... looking forward to the next part... :)

lssah
21-10-2005, 01:40 PM
...I ask is her boyfriend happy for me to come in her pussy.. She swear at me and get up, I say sorry sorry sorry, is a joke but not funny for her and she grabs her clothes and runs to toilet..

Alamak Bro! Even in the midst of enjoyment, you shouldn't spoil the mood by saying that kind of words! As they say, what you see, do and hear stays within the 4 walls.

Just like recently, I went with 3 colleagues to a pub in TP, after the butterflies left our table, one of the newbie (to such place) tactlessly said this to my colleague, "does your wife know you come to this place?". My colleague was basically PISSED :mad: . This colleague laterally turned the whole atmosphere sour and my friend just decide to call it quits for the night and from then onwards, the tactless coleague was banned from future outings.

So be more descipline lah, bro.