PDA

View Full Version : the 'shiokness' of bonk w.r.t age

titts82002
14-10-2005, 05:11 AM
hi bro and sis,

I love milf, mature girls.. up to late 30s.
because in my experience, I find my encountering with them in terms of their skills, their passion and etc in terms of bonk is great. give me the best 'shiokness' in bonk..
your experience ?

titts

daryl76
14-10-2005, 08:12 AM
quite true... they seem to be more experienced, knowing wat to do, where to touch etc... heehee usually they wont need u to prompt them when u wanna have a bj, they automatically knows when to make u go to heaven.... :D the oldest i had b4 should be around 40, gosh she can do so many different styles on bonking, more den i can think of, shiok

singexpat
14-10-2005, 09:53 AM
quite true... they seem to be more experienced, knowing wat to do, where to touch etc... heehee usually they wont need u to prompt them when u wanna have a bj, they automatically knows when to make u go to heaven....

veri true bro..

cos many young mei meis will usually give their disgusted face when u ask them to BJ, furthermore, most of them skills not good..
sometimes more pain than shiok..

i onli managed to did it with a 29yr woman but she's already 3yrs older than me..
feelin is SHIOK!! though abit kanna raped feelin... :D

chickenzip
14-10-2005, 10:08 AM
agreed! this range of women is the best when come to sex...incredibly hungry!!! :D

SamiHyypia
14-10-2005, 10:19 AM
Motto in life, Bonk regardless of race, language or religion. To build a sextified society, based on shiokness and equality. So as to acheive happiness,sextifaction and progress for our nation!!! :D

Evianalps
14-10-2005, 10:20 AM
i had 1 milf who is 30 and 4 kids..divorced from husband back then coz he went to jail..had the best blow ever in my life..Sadly she oso had anoda man who promised to marry her but didnt..so now i tink shes back with her x husband when he came out

Castrol
14-10-2005, 10:33 AM
hi bro and sis,

you know bro, mature girls or MILF provide better service. these girls can wipe and clean up for you while you light a smoke and turn up the tv volume. a 20yr old guy knows he made a fantastic conquest after he pumped a 35yr old lady.

but now in my 30s, i start to yearn for smooth baby-like skin and hands, pink or light brown nipples, tighter pussies, pussy lips that are not so "jiao jiao" (wrinkled), smooth delicate tongues... SYT.

Eastpipper
14-10-2005, 10:50 AM
I have NEVER tried to bonk any1 above 30years of age!would like to try!

SamiHyypia
14-10-2005, 11:03 AM
same here...if can get, will be another milestone of my bonking career liao....like one notch higher

Kyser Soze
14-10-2005, 12:28 PM
Mature women definitely better in terms of getting 'shiok'. Tried some age 30s women, report card shows:

1) They moan better
2) They are more responsive
3) They know where your sensitive areas are

SYTs most of the time lack the above qualities, but of course SYTs have better bodies. Still, everyone has his own preferences.

Rof|maoxz
14-10-2005, 12:57 PM
hi bro and sis,

because in my experience, I find my encountering with them in terms of their skills, their passion and etc in terms of bonk is great. give me the best 'shiokness' in bonk..
your experience ?

titts

Ya man, this thread is definitely for me man. :) Mature ladies really can accomodate well, and they know what they want. I have experienced quite a handful of them. Some of them dun moan loud, but they change sex patterns more den I can imagine. :eek:

xen0n
14-10-2005, 01:46 PM
Nothing beats experience. :D

A good thing is that they are trying hard to get back into shape after giving birth, or for those aged over 35. The results? Even the younger generation is getting jealous.

chickenzip
14-10-2005, 01:49 PM
Nothing beats experience. A good thing is that they are trying hard to get back into shape after giving birth, or for those aged over 35. The results? Even the younger generation is getting jealous.

i agreed. E.g. Pan Ling Ling and Ivy Lee (mediacock). Put the younger one to shame. :D plus with their experience...BLOOM! Superdelicious!

darkadvenger
14-10-2005, 01:54 PM
sorry...but can anyone kindly advise what is MILF..? :confused:

chickenzip
14-10-2005, 01:59 PM
sorry...but can anyone kindly advise what is MILF..?

"Mother I Love Fucking"....in simple term...pretty middle age women ;)

darkadvenger
14-10-2005, 02:06 PM
bro chickenzip...thanx for the info

chickenzip
14-10-2005, 02:08 PM
bro chickenzip...thanx for the info

no pbm...peace k... :D

justforthis
14-10-2005, 02:09 PM
I love MILF too. Anywhere or tips to find them? plz dun tell me AFF..it's useless.
Thanks.

titts82002
14-10-2005, 07:38 PM
thanks bros and sis for the response

another factor I like about is being myself a boobs' man...
the milf tends to have slightly bigger cup even though I do understand the firmness, color of the nipples... etc can't really full match to syt..
but still shiok..

titts :)

asdfghjkl
14-10-2005, 10:10 PM
think this thread better with a poll attached.. :p

daryl76
14-10-2005, 10:30 PM
haha think to u bro, this thread would be alive with pics!!!!!!!! haha, well as women come of age, they know their body better and thus they know wat they wan... both physically and emotionally, safer to play with... haha happy happy come, happy happy go

jdi813
15-10-2005, 03:15 PM
my last MM ws in her late 30s ... but wah piang eh she is truly fantastic ... KNN ... even now i still miss her like hell ... nothing beats waking up in the morning to a passionate goodbye bonk before i go back home :D

darkadvenger
15-10-2005, 03:59 PM
totally agree with the bros here...so far i have been with about 5 to 6 married women....always find them better...
more daring...and accomdating

ysm_dy
15-10-2005, 04:23 PM
agree with u all bros....me new here.... luvs to bonking with mature lady...so far had already try 3......all of them svs is A class..bonking them give me a great satisfaction...make me feel siok.

Kyser Soze
15-10-2005, 05:39 PM
another factor I like about is being myself a boobs' man...
the milf tends to have slightly bigger cup even though I do understand the firmness, color of the nipples... etc can't really full match to syt..
but still shiok..

Yes, in terms of body, MILF can no where beat a SYT. A pity though, but a MILF's experience (or more of skills) made up for it.

For example: A MILF with sagging breast may not be visually appealing, but she can make you cum faster than when you are doing a SYT.

darkadvenger
15-10-2005, 11:43 PM
maybe due to their age....they are more daring and accomdating...

when asked where they want me to shoot....they will often say...up to me...so normally 'bo ke ki' lor...either into their mouth or on their face....

sometime, i also try to be noti and shoot into their pussy...but guess we were too high to borther than...

wintay
16-10-2005, 12:11 AM
Yup I have to agree that late and mature ladies are rellay goodwhen on bed. I have tried a late 30s lady and she was really good on bj. Heaven man!!! And also she has a big boobs too. A pair of solid 36D. Shoick man. Hey mind... she was a poly lecturer. Had sex with her in her school office meeting room. Too bad, she decided not to carry on the relationship. Well she is a married lady and guess she felt guilty for her family then. I understand.
Initially we just want to have fun but slowly we just kind of into a realtionship and had sex alomost every week. Those were the good time with her. cheers :D

Xfactor
16-10-2005, 12:31 AM
IMO Woman in their 30s r the best time to bong. They r expressive & willing to explore further compare to younger chicks. The only set-back between them & younger gals r their nipples, most married woman after given birth, their nipple is huge & dark ...still like those pinkish type :p

love2enjoy
16-10-2005, 11:51 PM
really envy you guys. i've been dreaming of bonking mature women since i was young but never have the chance. wonder where to find mature women. think should take some time off and hang around those high tea locations and wait for my chance......hahaha

darkadvenger
17-10-2005, 07:32 AM
one more thing to add.....married women of age arround 30 to 40....have bigger appetite.....this is from experience...haha :D

PASSIONAETE04
17-10-2005, 08:06 AM
hi bro and sis,

your experience ?

titts

Agree mature ladies give better sextisfaction, up to mid 30s, but again depends on that particular lady's sex profile...........those who have given birth,( by normal birth ) will loss out in term of tightness.
Though mid 30s to early 40s ladies are more experience and darling, thus provide more shiokness, the tightness and body shape and skin smoothness and boobs appearance do have a part in the creation of shiokness.
Just my experience.

titts82002
26-10-2005, 04:30 AM
thanks bros and sis for the response.
it seems now we can set up a 'milf' club ?
:)
titts

MimeBoxer
26-10-2005, 05:01 AM
titts

Go for it! :D

TTI-INT
26-10-2005, 08:04 AM
You Bro's should try Korea or Japan, everytime i go there for businees I have no problem meeting MILF or single ger in 35 to 40 range.

These women know how to sex a man... moan, shout you name in sex.

Is enough to make a man want to emigrate, the Korean men a a very lucky bunch.

Kyser Soze
29-10-2005, 04:25 PM
titts

Thumbs up. I support you as the chairman. :D