PDA

View Full Version : Combined KL Gathering & TCSS

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28

CibLover
07-12-2007, 06:57 PM
...u know how much we miss u back here in KL... nex month when u r back again, i drive u to SS .....

Why this no offer me, gehh??? :(
I just came back worr...

mediaman
07-12-2007, 08:00 PM
Hi Bro, I'm in KL right now and looking for some overnight fun. anyone can recomm?

KC King
08-12-2007, 12:26 AM
Wuahahaha...... me 2 days didn't login only, so many stories happen here. Yesterday met up with cryer n shiok, d-cup not free n kool don't have transport (knn, can not call cab), another nice drinking night! :D I was drunk but still keep the last energy to drive home (shiok's house) and.... sleep immediately!!! :p

CibLover
08-12-2007, 11:28 AM
... Yesterday met up with cryer n shiok, d-cup not free n kool don't have transport (knn, can not call cab), ....still keep the last energy to drive home (shiok's house) .......

Haiiihhhh?????

I thought you guys went home liao?
My SSH sms me while I'm in China flying back.. saying that he'll be back to S'pore. How come still drinking with you and cryer??
KLKool also yesterday take flight lehh... Your date ngam boh?? Or still drunk?? :confused:

Red_Tirak1099
08-12-2007, 12:07 PM
When is next KL TCSS? Would like to join if time & schedule permits :)

serembanmen
08-12-2007, 12:49 PM
Hi Bro, I'm in KL right now and looking for some overnight fun. anyone can recomm?

1. U can go to thaiclub or beach club lot of viet for overnite charge 300euro if i am not wrong or PM small potatoes for "kang tao", charge 150euro. muahahahaha.
or i have 1 contact local chiness, look 5.5 ,body slim. service 11/10 very wild cost RM1500 or nego with her direct.

Red_Tirak1099
08-12-2007, 01:00 PM
1. U can go to thaiclub or beach club lot of viet for overnite charge 300euro if i am not wrong or PM small potatoes for "kang tao", charge 150euro. muahahahaha.
or i have 1 contact local chiness, look 5.5 ,body slim. service 11/10 very wild cost RM1500 or nego with her direct.
300euros/ RM1500!!!! That's Expensive with a capital E bro....bro is this beach club you mention the same as the Shark or something club at the "golden triangle" in KL?

serembanmen
08-12-2007, 01:10 PM
300euros/ RM1500!!!! That's Expensive with a capital E bro....bro is this beach club you mention the same as the Shark or something club at the "golden triangle" in KL?

Beach club is at "golden triangle" KL and just oposite thai club...

mediaman
08-12-2007, 02:46 PM
I know Beach club but i was never quoted on that kind of prices. 300 euro... damn, i can get two. anyway, i got a china girl lobang. 790rm for 6 hours. the girls all are quite good. PM me and i'll let you know more. ;)

TD0620G
08-12-2007, 04:05 PM
I know Beach club but i was never quoted on that kind of prices. 300 euro... damn, i can get two. anyway, i got a china girl lobang. 790rm for 6 hours. the girls all are quite good. PM me and i'll let you know more. ;)

if u have the girls contact already why r u still asking for contact? :rolleyes:

mediaman
08-12-2007, 10:01 PM
haha... believe it or not, after i logged off. go jalan jalan.... then lobangs come walking straight to me. :)

KC King
09-12-2007, 03:48 AM
Haiiihhhh?????

I thought you guys went home liao?
My SSH sms me while I'm in China flying back.. saying that he'll be back to S'pore. How come still drinking with you and cryer??
KLKool also yesterday take flight lehh... Your date ngam boh?? Or still drunk?? :confused:

Thursday night leh, posted on my previous post mah.

Gorken
09-12-2007, 09:16 PM
Thanks to SZ, Fatt and LCB for bringing me to visit Cheong scene in Singapore. Lucky that nite i was in the car.. i still have mental picture of the SYT who wear light blue skirt..Her eye said "lai la, lai la" to me.....:p

naemlo
09-12-2007, 10:23 PM
Thanks to SZ, Fatt and LCB for bringing me to visit Cheong scene in Singapore.

U still virgin??? :rolleyes:

KC King
09-12-2007, 10:46 PM
Thanks to SZ, Fatt and LCB for bringing me to visit Cheong scene in Singapore. Lucky that nite i was in the car.. i still have mental picture of the SYT who wear light blue skirt..Her eye said "lai la, lai la" to me.....:p

haiz..... met bad guys still feel lucky?? Good guys like me not in Sg at that time lah. hahaha

KC King
09-12-2007, 10:57 PM
Sorry, double posting. Recently facing alot of problem on viewing, don't know what is going on.

DeKuip
10-12-2007, 01:04 AM
U still virgin??? :rolleyes:

i 100% virgin coz i never bonk in singapore b4 :D

DRYDUST
10-12-2007, 11:16 AM
Why this no offer me, gehh??? :(
I just came back worr...
aiyoh...oklah...my special offer for TSH, YSH & SSH only...:p

cryer
10-12-2007, 11:20 AM
Wuahahaha...... me 2 days didn't login only, so many stories happen here. Yesterday met up with cryer n shiok, d-cup not free n kool don't have transport (knn, can not call cab), another nice drinking night! :D I was drunk but still keep the last energy to drive home (shiok's house) and.... sleep immediately!!! :p

NIce meeting u too hor KC King.......and u make me drunk.
Hahaha..........shld me high.

CibLover
10-12-2007, 11:33 AM
...KC King.......and u make me drunk..........shld me high.

Damn!!!! He made you drunk and high???? And you still don't know why?? :rolleyes:

Another victim of KC King!!! :eek:

Ahh Fatt
10-12-2007, 11:50 AM
Thanks to SZ, Fatt and LCB for bringing me to visit Cheong scene in Singapore. Lucky that nite i was in the car.. i still have mental picture of the SYT who wear light blue skirt..Her eye said "lai la, lai la" to me.....
Hur hur hur....Bro Groken, I m not suprise cos TSH n YSH cannot stand walking pass this street. *hint* now u noe y TSH like to stay in this 8+1, cos, horny just go dn and grab 1......

Aiyo, till now u still have a mental view of the lady in blue....*sign*, should have let me know so that i can park and we go jalan jalan....:D

Anyway, thsi street has the best stock but service soso onli......so u must surprise them as what TSH n YSH did......:p

Optimus_Prime
10-12-2007, 11:59 AM
i 100% virgin coz i never bonk in singapore b4 :D

heh heh... we can change that statistic very easily :rolleyes:

Clit_LickeR
10-12-2007, 12:34 PM
i 100% virgin
Which part? Wanna lemme Analised you? :p
can change that statistic very easily
How? can help me change mine? i also still virgin... :D

Optimus_Prime
10-12-2007, 12:52 PM
Which part? Wanna lemme Analised you? :p

How? can help me change mine? i also still virgin... :D

me oso virgin lei :cool:

serembanmen
10-12-2007, 04:49 PM

Bro, I am Not OKT or what. Ur 1st quote is asking for INFO, Then i give u the info what i exp before.... maybe u good luck u can get cheapest FL for overnite, I even get FREE FL to go for overnite intro by small potato... China gal I can get RM400 for overnite U WANT BO? IN KL! SEND TO U SOMEORE!:mad:

if u have the girls contact already why r u still asking for contact? :rolleyes:

Thank you TD..

cryer
10-12-2007, 04:58 PM
Damn!!!! He made you drunk and high???? And you still don't know why?? :rolleyes:

Another victim of KC King!!! :eek:

I know......cos he keep knocking on my glass and shiok1968 glass mah.
Somemore say me not driving can drink lah.....drunk the most get a gal to rape me...........hahaha

Anyway.......we had fun tat nite but later part is a torture loh.
Next trip to KL must hv more fun..............hehehe

Pearl
10-12-2007, 05:52 PM
Bro, I am Not OKT or what. Ur 1st quote is asking for INFO, Then i give u the info what i exp before.... maybe u good luck u can get cheapest FL for overnite, I even get FREE FL to go for overnite intro by small potato... China gal I can get RM400 for overnite U WANT BO? IN KL! SEND TO U SOMEORE!:mad:

Chipet.. u lobang so much huh?? When im horny, no announce. Now me Amitabha, u write so much. :p

serembanmen
10-12-2007, 06:14 PM
Chipet.. u lobang so much huh?? When im horny, no announce. Now me Amitabha, u write so much. :p

U come KL no call me, I can let my wife bring ur wife go shoping mah! then we limkopi at life centre aiya...note: i don't hv ur phone no muahahahaha

Clit_LickeR
11-12-2007, 01:21 PM
me oso virgin

if you virgin then i super noob... i dun even know how to PCC... :p
Can show me how by PCC me? :D

DeKuip
11-12-2007, 01:42 PM
Try to arrange HH later today.. usual cibai's like CibLover and Shiok will go.. wanna ask any singapore bro's wanna join us boh??

Oh.. we go look see LCB keh darling.. not his pink ger hor.. but his pinoy darling. :p

Pearl
11-12-2007, 01:47 PM
U come KL no call me, I can let my wife bring ur wife go shoping mah! then we limkopi at life centre aiya...note: i don't hv ur phone no muahahahaha

Aisay..

Me also lost all my chipets number. Can pm me again bo?? :D

shiok1968
11-12-2007, 05:27 PM
Bro, I am Not OKT or what. Ur 1st quote is asking for INFO, Then i give u the info what i exp before.... maybe u good luck u can get cheapest FL for overnite, I even get FREE FL to go for overnite intro by small potato... China gal I can get RM400 for overnite U WANT BO? IN KL! SEND TO U SOMEORE!:mad:Bro, dun so hot lah!! By now you should be used to it.:rolleyes:

If got chance to meet up, me buy you cold ice beer to cool down.:p

serembanmen
11-12-2007, 05:30 PM
Bro, dun so hot lah!! By now you should be used to it.:rolleyes:

If got chance to meet up, me buy you cold ice beer to cool down.:p

Ok! Ice cold beer but don't want filipino muahahahaha

shiok1968
11-12-2007, 05:36 PM
Ok! Ice cold beer but don't want filipino muahahahahaDun worry. Me also not into the Pino scene.:p

KLKOOL
11-12-2007, 06:39 PM
Aiya... I am now car less ... those wanna find out more can ask SSH ... so I come back home i depend on friends for help to move around.

As for L8 and L10 SYTs. The picket line very effective usually. Thats y i only go back hotel at 5am :D

Ahh Fatt
12-12-2007, 05:04 PM
As for L8 and L10 SYTs. The picket line very effective usually. Thats y i only go back hotel at 5am
so when are you cuming to inspect the picket line. Nowadays, even at 5am, you find good stock....this place is running a 24/7,..... hehehe :p

TD0620G
12-12-2007, 06:13 PM
Ok! Ice cold beer but don't want filipino muahahahaha

haha u got filipino phobia from GTM is it?

mediaman
12-12-2007, 08:38 PM
sorry bro serembanman if i sound rude the previous post. just that when i heard 300 euros i was like... wow... who would pay for this kind of money for china chick? anyway, thanks for you reply. :)

me05
13-12-2007, 02:58 PM
Hi Bros,

I newbie from Spore.

Coming over next week. Can join you for outing?

serembanmen
13-12-2007, 03:24 PM
haha u got filipino phobia from GTM is it?

Yaloh! I am waiting for him to follow me to danuk or bkk or CP then he will know muahahahahah GTM

shiok1968
14-12-2007, 01:39 PM
Aiya... I am now car less ... those wanna find out more can ask SSH ... so I come back home i depend on friends for help to move around.Dun ask me also cos me retired from cheonging leow.;)

Now the bugger with the most updated info is our Big bro DeKuip. Anything confirm he will know.:D

KC King
14-12-2007, 05:40 PM
Dun ask me also cos me retired from cheonging leow.;)

Now the bugger with the most updated info is our Big bro DeKuip. Anything confirm he will know.:D

Er.... base on previous post, u still have some lobang which haven't share share leh.. kekkeke... :p

DeKuip
14-12-2007, 05:46 PM
Dun ask me also cos me retired from cheonging leow.;)

ma hai.. if not kar ch'ng king i miss this post loh...

i also retired liao.. even before u and cibai klkool. No more info's to share liao. :D

naemlo
14-12-2007, 05:50 PM
i also retired liao.. even before u and cibai klkool. No more info's to share liao. :D

Ma hai, lansi u better dun retire. U r my 1 n only okt in kl. Without u how I survive? :rolleyes:

DeKuip
14-12-2007, 05:57 PM
Ma hai, lansi u better dun retire. U r my 1 n only okt in kl. Without u how I survive?

okt lei ke hai!!

Yest sober in beach pub raba ur pink ger leh. :D

Tonite i go raba ur pink ger. :D

cryer
14-12-2007, 05:59 PM
Me will be in KL on Monday and Tuesday.
Anyone wanna meet for a drink and cheong?
Hehehehe............:D

CibLover
14-12-2007, 06:45 PM
Anyone wanna meet for a drink and cheong?............

Great, I'm still in KL then. Unless you don't wanna see me again. Shiok is back to S'pore already by then. :p

naemlo
14-12-2007, 09:17 PM
Tonite i go raba ur pink ger. :D

Help me console her. Without me for weeks are very miserable. :D

KC King
15-12-2007, 01:59 AM
ma hai.. if not kar ch'ng king i miss this post loh...

i also retired liao.. even before u and cibai klkool. No more info's to share liao.

Kar Ch'ng ur hai!!! :mad: Me is Kum Cheng King lah. :D

Ma hai, lansi u better dun retire. U r my 1 n only okt in kl. Without u how I survive? :rolleyes:
Tiu! u good boy already, u need gal meh???

Anyone wanna meet for a drink and cheong?
Hehehehe............:D

Last trip I met one super solid prc mm, just 20yo. overnight RM500, u wanna try?

naemlo
15-12-2007, 02:54 AM
Tiu! u good boy already, u need gal meh???

I'm always good boy, this time round, she needs me instead... :D:eek:

DeKuip
16-12-2007, 10:07 AM

when u come to kl again? :rolleyes:

naemlo
16-12-2007, 01:12 PM
when u come to kl again? :rolleyes:

Depends on your gers..... :D

sober
16-12-2007, 05:13 PM
Depends on your gers..... :D

Bro naemlo, potato sifu will bring u to PW see gals.... hehehe.... :p

naemlo
16-12-2007, 07:47 PM
Bro naemlo, potato sifu will bring u to PW see gals.... hehehe.... :p

Then I rather stay at home. I dun want those fat old ladies.

KC King
16-12-2007, 10:09 PM

got age gap problem bo? :D

naemlo
16-12-2007, 10:10 PM
got age gap problem bo? :D

Hmmm as long as I can perform on the bed, should be ok. :D

KC King
16-12-2007, 10:20 PM
Hmmm as long as I can perform on the bed, should be ok. :D

Tiu! I tot u good boy! still can perform on the bed meh? :D

naemlo
16-12-2007, 10:22 PM
Tiu! I tot u good boy! still can perform on the bed meh? :D

Good boy cannot perform on the bed meh?? 90 mins 2 shots also can hor. :D

Almond
17-12-2007, 04:40 PM
Ding dong ding dong ding dong... Anybody ard????:p

shiok1968
17-12-2007, 04:44 PM
Ding dong ding dong ding dong... Anybody ard????:pFirst one to report.;)

CibLover
17-12-2007, 04:46 PM
How can you report earlier than me?? Kekekeke...

Hi sis.. how are you? LTNS. :p

naemlo
17-12-2007, 04:49 PM
First one to report.;)

How can you report earlier than me?? Kekekeke...

2 big time buaya. :rolleyes:

CibLover
17-12-2007, 04:51 PM
2 big time buaya. .....

Looks who's talking!!!! Biggest of them all!!! :rolleyes:

Pearl
17-12-2007, 04:51 PM
Errr.. small fish also reporting in.

Paiseh paiseh :o

Almond
17-12-2007, 04:53 PM

Yeah lor.... LTNS. Me si bu liao.... How are you?
STill hunting for camel toes in the sands of middle east?:p

naemlo
17-12-2007, 04:54 PM
Looks who's talking!!!! Biggest of them all!!! :rolleyes:

That lansi, sent pics again. U rcv? :D

Almond
17-12-2007, 04:54 PM
2 big time buaya. :rolleyes:

Buaya calling who????? Hahah.. Jk lar....
All long time no see liao.. hope everything's good and well...

naemlo
17-12-2007, 04:56 PM
Buaya calling who????? Hahah.. Jk lar....
All long time no see liao.. hope everything's good and well...

Good or bad, life still goes on. This is fact of miserable life. :D

CibLover
17-12-2007, 04:57 PM
....STill hunting for camel toes in the sands of middle east?...

Me damn busy with work. Have been travelling to and fro.
Hahaha... me retired cheongster liao. Now just like to sit down with good bros and sis and talk abt old times!! But look see, look see still active. :p

Me will be based nearby KLKOOL soon... but too bad, he's coming back !! :(

CibLover
17-12-2007, 05:02 PM
That lansi, sent pics again. U rcv? ...

He keeps enticing you to come back KL, mahh.. He bio ur kar chng!!!
That Viet pciture, ahh? Eyeeuuwww... how much points you give?? :confused:

Me give maximum 5.5 nia. His taste not really that good, lehhh!!! :p

naemlo
17-12-2007, 05:06 PM
Me give maximum 5.5 nia. His taste not really that good, lehhh!!! :p

Not viet. The latest is PRC. :rolleyes:

Almond
17-12-2007, 05:10 PM
Me damn busy with work. Have been travelling to and fro.
What to do.. got to yang jia mah.....

Hahaha... me retired cheongster liao. Now just like to sit down with good bros and sis and talk abt old times!! But look see, look see still active. :p
I think alot of us all quiet down le lar.. this kind of lifestyle cannot be permanent wan.. very detrimental in long run.

Me will be based nearby KLKOOL soon... but too bad, he's coming back !! :(
Is he going to be back for good or what?

Almond
17-12-2007, 05:12 PM
Errr.. small fish also reporting in.

Paiseh paiseh :o

Hello small fish... if you call yourself small fish i must call myself flotsam liao... lol:p

CibLover
17-12-2007, 05:20 PM
.....Is he going to be back for good or what?

First of all, it's definitely not detrimental to my wallet. :D

As for KLKOOL, let him answer your question.
But still, he leaves me there lorr. :(

Almond
17-12-2007, 05:27 PM
First of all, it's definitely not detrimental to my wallet. :D
By detrimental i din mean just that... Hmmm.. not detrimental to walllet????????

As for KLKOOL, let him answer your question.
But still, he leaves me there lorr. :(
Still waiting for TSH to post leh..... Haha.... Why leh.. What you expect him to do? Share his bed with you??? Kekeke....:p

CibLover
17-12-2007, 05:37 PM
.... not detrimental to walllet????????

.... What you expect him to do? Share his bed with you??? ....

Not detrimental to my wallet....save monies lorr!! :p

Not share bed, lah. I have my own place. :D
As I've said retired, mahh... now more into lim kopi with good bros and sis and chat abt old times, lorr.
So, when he's not there...me being a newbie there.. no one to lim kopi with me, lorr!! :o

Almond
17-12-2007, 05:45 PM
Not detrimental to my wallet....save monies lorr!!
Haha... think got some miscomm here.. what i meant was cheonging is detrimental is long run.. Glad you not so into cheonging liao.. can save more money for ah boy and ah ger' education fund.. Nowadays everything also expensive wor. Now sg take cab flag down fare $3.00 liao. Seems like only yesterday when it was $2.40. Suddenly everything also up....

Not share bed, lah. I have my own place. :D
As I've said retired, mahh... now more into lim kopi with good bros and sis and chat abt old times, lorr.
So, when he's not there...me being a newbie there.. no one to lim kopi with me, lorr!! :o
How long you be stationed there? Ask him intro you his china kakis lor.... I'm sure he got alot of china kakis there also.....

CibLover
17-12-2007, 05:52 PM
... Now sg take cab flag down fare $3.00 liao. Seems like only yesterday when it was $2.40. Suddenly everything also up....

How long you be stationed there? Ask him intro you his china kakis lor.... I'm sure he got alot of china kakis there also.....

I thought the fare is SGD2.80?? See this thread here:

http://208.79.206.243/showthread.php?t=78967&page=9

Me?? Still don't know how long. Maybe until the branch can stand alone?? Kekeke...which will take forever..Hahaha.

His kakis ahh? Dunnoe lehh...his kakis are all the KTV Mummies woorrr!!! :p :rolleyes:

DeKuip
17-12-2007, 06:32 PM

Sis Almond!!! Glad to see ya here.. can bully cibai CibLover for me boh? :D

DeKuip
17-12-2007, 06:34 PM
That lansi, sent pics again. U rcv? :D

i only sent it to u lah.. if dont like next time i bo send loh. :p

DeKuip
17-12-2007, 06:38 PM

sis Almond, how come u know cibai CibLover likes ah kua? hur hur hur :p

naemlo
17-12-2007, 07:08 PM
i only sent it to u lah.. if dont like next time i bo send loh. :p

I didn't complain. I'm asking that CB whether he rcv. I like the 3rd ger, QIngqing. :D

TD0620G
17-12-2007, 10:39 PM
hur hur hur.. hope u r doing alright :D

Almond
18-12-2007, 12:42 AM
I thought the fare is SGD2.80?? See this thread here:http://208.79.206.243/showthread.php?t=78967&page=9
Nowadays SG got too many kinds of taxis liao. The older version, the hybrid cabs and dunnoe wat not. Cab companies also keep increasing. More and more models, colours, etc that it's mind boggling. Dunnoe bout the thread but just bout 2 days ago, cabby uncle told me this week fare increase to $3.00 flag down, peak hour charge was 5pm to 8pm but now extended to 11pm. Sian liao lor. Looks like I better go get myself a bus guide le. :(

Me?? Still don't know how long. Maybe until the branch can stand alone?? Kekeke...which will take forever..Hahaha. His kakis ahh? Dunnoe lehh...his kakis are all the KTV Mummies woorrr!!!
Huh? Your boss never tell you de meh? Den your family how???? His kakis all the ktv mummies good mah. They will reserve the good stuff for you wor...

Sis Almond!!! Glad to see ya here.. can bully cibai CibLover for me boh?
Hey hey DeKuip. Ho bo???? Glad to see you too.. Bully Cib? He dun bully me good liao wor.. kekekeke...

sis Almond, how come u know cibai CibLover likes ah kua? hur hur hur
Was not referring to ah-guas wor.... Dun think TSH will have many ah-gua frens too... And stop copying TD's trademark... Hur hur hur.....

hur hur hur.. hope u r doing alright
Hey hey TD!!!! Nvr go Hatyai? :D kekekek

KLKOOL
18-12-2007, 12:44 AM
Almond come only GTM and CBM come... NBZ. Like that goot meh ???

serembanmen
18-12-2007, 06:28 AM
I didn't complain. I'm asking that CB whether he rcv. I like the 3rd ger, QIngqing. :D

Mee tooooooooo:D

sober
18-12-2007, 03:45 PM

ban korkor... so early posting ar.... must be a very "long" nite leh... hehehe... anyway, nice meeting u the other day at PW :D

naemlo
18-12-2007, 05:09 PM

What me too??? U any ger also can. :D

ban korkor... so early posting ar.... must be a very "long" nite leh... hehehe... anyway, nice meeting u the other day at PW :D

OMG, u guys went PW again??? :eek:

sober
19-12-2007, 01:28 AM
OMG, u guys went PW again??? :eek:

Yaloe... we went PW again with ban korkor...

Ban korkor... actually my potato sifu, Itto-san and I went to PW just now just to help u find u lady in black shirt... pls claim ur number from potato-san... hope to see u again soon lar since we got her number liao... :p

naemlo
19-12-2007, 02:38 AM
hope to see u again soon lar since we got her number liao... :p

Dun want, I having nightmares after visit to PW. :D

KC King
19-12-2007, 02:46 AM

Wah... u no need sleep huh? :D:D

naemlo
19-12-2007, 02:48 AM
Wah... u no need sleep huh? :D:D

U just woke up?? :D

KC King
19-12-2007, 02:51 AM
U just woke up?? :D

nope, just back from HC, now waiting for Arsenal match. :cool:

sober
19-12-2007, 08:13 AM

Nvm... we see u in ur favourite pub with either the pink gal or the classy pinoy... hur hur hur... :p :D

DeKuip
19-12-2007, 09:06 AM

LCB, this ger request by ah Ban kor is pretty.. if not ah Ban kor keep remind me to get her number loh.. she is 26yrs old.. quite tall and hearsay she really give a super service.

err.. why u so kapoh?? since u said dunwan, after u see her picture then we talk lah! :p

DeKuip
19-12-2007, 09:07 AM
nope, just back from HC, now waiting for Arsenal match. :cool:

wei kar ch'ng king.. u went HC let ppls screw ur kar ch'ng why never ask cibai Ciblover join u woh? hur hur hur..

KC King
19-12-2007, 09:12 AM
wei kar ch'ng king.. u went HC let ppls screw ur kar ch'ng why never ask cibai Ciblover join u woh? hur hur hur..

I repeat, my nick is Kum Cheng King hor. Kekeke......

shiok1968
19-12-2007, 10:01 AM
nope, just back from HC, now waiting for Arsenal match. :cool:So last nite what you sms Ah Fatt KorKor is true lah.

Then where is your FR?:rolleyes::p

KC King
19-12-2007, 10:09 AM
So last nite what you sms Ah Fatt KorKor is true lah.

Then where is your FR?

Tiu! See u so excited, I let u have it more lor. kekekeke..... ppl helpful u also buey song. hahaha.... :D:D:D:p

shiok1968
19-12-2007, 10:42 AM
Tiu! See u so excited, I let u have it more lor. kekekeke..... ppl helpful u also buey song. hahaha.... I where got buay song??:confused:

Just dun want you to waste time and do extra for nothing mah!!:rolleyes:

Lucky you listen to my advice and go to BW. So where the fxxk is the FR??:p

KLKOOL
19-12-2007, 10:46 AM
I where got buay song??:confused:

Just dun want you to waste time and do extra for nothing mah!!:rolleyes:

Lucky you listen to my advice and go to BW. So where the fxxk is the FR??:p

How u know have nothing EXTRA ??? sure boh ??? :rolleyes:

CibLover
19-12-2007, 10:52 AM
....Just dun want you to waste time and do extra for nothing mah!!.....

When we heard you f**k him, me and TSH applaud!! That's my SSH!!!! ;)
Errrr..... we also waiting for his FR, hoorrr!!! :rolleyes:

Ahh Fatt
19-12-2007, 11:00 AM
When we heard you f**k him, me and TSH applaud!! That's my SSH!!!!
Errrr..... we also waiting for his FR, hoorrr!!!
And than he ARROW me to pickup her frienz from Airport this afternoon....hur hur hur, Saw foto, was told quite short but has big sparkling eys like angmo 1....we shall c....

shiok1968
19-12-2007, 11:02 AM
How u know have nothing EXTRA ??? sure boh ??? :rolleyes:Aiyoh....free ask him to tell you guys story.:rolleyes:

shiok1968
19-12-2007, 11:03 AM
And than he ARROW me to pickup her frienz from Airport this afternoon....hur hur hur, Saw foto, was told quite short but has big sparkling eys like angmo 1....we shall c....Hey Korkor Ah Fatt

They waiting for you in MSN.:p

Boring
19-12-2007, 11:19 AM
When we heard you f**k him, me and TSH applaud!! That's my SSH!!!! ;)
Errrr..... we also waiting for his FR, hoorrr!!!

Y all ask ppl for FR?
where is ur FR?:p
bor share... :D

Optimus_Prime
19-12-2007, 11:34 AM
And than he ARROW me to pickup her frienz from Airport this afternoon....hur hur hur, Saw foto, was told quite short but has big sparkling eys like angmo 1....we shall c....

Pls inform me if the friend is....... hur hur hur... type. I like big eyes :p

Optimus_Prime
19-12-2007, 11:36 AM
Y all ask ppl for FR?
where is ur FR?:p
bor share... :D

U stupid kia, retired liaoz still come out and bonk FL :D....... we all waiting for your FR Big Big tml hor !!! Dun disappoint us ...ke ke... :p

KC King
19-12-2007, 12:30 PM

Hahaha... What a Joke! Cow don't want to drink water, you press its head, the cow also will not drink de... hehehe.. :D

Optimus_Prime
19-12-2007, 12:38 PM
Hahaha... What a Joke! Cow don't want to drink water, you press its head, the cow also will not drink de... hehehe.. :D

U lidat pichar his lobang... no good ah :D Wait he abandon you with all the Ah Quas when we reach foreign soil then u noe...

Boring
19-12-2007, 02:14 PM
U stupid kia, retired liaoz still come out and bonk FL :D....... we all waiting for your FR Big Big tml hor !!! Dun disappoint us ...ke ke...

simi FR..
can dun wan?:D
hahaaa...:D

Optimus_Prime
19-12-2007, 02:22 PM
simi FR..
can dun wan?:D
hahaaa...:D

can.... then u bend down and let KC King have his way...heheh :p

naemlo
19-12-2007, 02:57 PM
Nvm... we see u in ur favourite pub with either the pink gal or the classy pinoy... hur hur hur...

This is getting better. KL here I cum.... :D

err.. why u so kapoh?? since u said dunwan, after u see her picture then we talk lah! :p

Lansi, when send me photo.... be quick.... u r voted as my best OKT.

I where got buay song??:confused:

Ma hai, so free boh jio me drink tea. :rolleyes:

Futaba
21-12-2007, 05:58 PM
Got any gathering or TCSS next week in KL boh? No one organize X'mas gathering ar?

sexyblaze
22-12-2007, 01:26 AM
Got any gathering or TCSS next week in KL boh? No one organize X'mas gathering ar?

Can newbie like me join? If yes, pls let me know the procedures. TQ :)

KC King
22-12-2007, 09:06 AM

I met them before, they are all very friendly. Newbie sure welcome but not clone. :cool:

CibLover
22-12-2007, 01:31 PM

You don't need gatherings to join the KL bros, lah!! Just call that cheebye DeKuip. But be warned, don't show him your back-side!! :eek:

During X'mas, KLKOOL, Shiok1968 and myself will not be around. So, maybe DeKuip can take over and organise a gathering. of course all newbies, oldbies are welcomed. No prejudice.

Merry X'mas and a great year ahead!! Cheers!! :)

DeKuip
22-12-2007, 03:34 PM
You don't need gatherings to join the KL bros, lah!! Just call that cheebye DeKuip. But be warned, don't show him your back-side!! :eek:

During X'mas, KLKOOL, Shiok1968 and myself will not be around. So, maybe DeKuip can take over and organise a gathering. of course all newbies, oldbies are welcomed. No prejudice.

Merry X'mas and a great year ahead!! Cheers!! :)

sorry to say count me out during christmas.. i wont be free to join u guys.

Prettige kerstdagen en een gelukkig nieuwjaar. :)

TD0620G
22-12-2007, 10:19 PM
Most of us also will be away during Christmas .. better to arrange when everyone is back from the holidays.

sexyblaze
23-12-2007, 06:01 AM
Most of us also will be away during Christmas .. better to arrange when everyone is back from the holidays.

See u all after Xmas then =) Just came back from Saboon... but tonite's stock so so nia due to chinese festival according to the OKTs so no FR..

Mr_SoyaBean
23-12-2007, 10:07 AM
If i visit a fl, i will buy her soya bean. :D

Aerospeed
24-12-2007, 11:20 AM
If i visit a fl, i will buy her soya bean. :D

Bro, why must u buy soya bean for FL? U got ready stock can give her FOC mah... :D

Aerospeed
24-12-2007, 11:21 AM
sorry to say count me out during christmas.. i wont be free to join u guys.

Prettige kerstdagen en een gelukkig nieuwjaar. :)

My taikor! so u not free on Christmas day lah. Thought for treating u to eat nice and yummy Turkey! :p

cryer
24-12-2007, 11:27 AM
Great, I'm still in KL then. Unless you don't wanna see me again. Shiok is back to S'pore already by then.

I dun hv ur contact number how to call u.

Last trip I met one super solid prc mm, just 20yo. overnight RM500, u wanna try?

Can PM me the contact?
Hehehehe

Optimus_Prime
24-12-2007, 01:28 PM
Merry X'Mas
to all KL Bros. Have a Wonderful & Horny time :p :p

naemlo
24-12-2007, 02:37 PM
Xmas supposes to be merry but it gonna be another lonely Xmas for me :(

Nevertheless Merry Xmas to all bros n a Happy 2008.....

sexyblaze
24-12-2007, 02:38 PM
My taikor! so u not free on Christmas day lah. Thought for treating u to eat nice and yummy Turkey! :p

Ello Aerospeed... I'm free on Chrismas day.... can i come eat yummy turkey ar? :D

Pearl
24-12-2007, 02:45 PM
Small mini potato here would like to wish all the DAILOs in KL

Merry Xmas and a HAPPY bonKING 2008

sober
24-12-2007, 02:52 PM
Xmas supposes to be merry but it gonna be another lonely Xmas for me :(

[/SIZE]

Naemlo taiko... u can always come down here and find ur pink shirt gal or ur pinoy... hehehe... Since Im free on xmas day, i can drive u around. Find either one to accompany u lor so u wont be lonely lor... :p

Anyway, MERRY XMAS to all bros all across the world =)

naemlo
24-12-2007, 02:55 PM
Naemlo taiko... u can always come down here and find ur pink shirt gal or ur pinoy... hehehe... Since Im free on xmas day, i can drive u around. Find either one to accompany u lor so u wont be lonely lor... :p

Hahahahah good 1 should have post earlier for suggestion :D

fong
25-12-2007, 12:06 AM
Marry Christmas N Happy New Year To All My Horny Bro In Malaysia!:d

calcom21
25-12-2007, 09:17 AM
Hmm.. can i join you guys when i'm back to KL???:confused:

CibLover
25-12-2007, 12:08 PM
Merry X'mas and a Happy New Year to all my brothers in Malaysia.

May 2008 brings you good health, more sextisfied bonks and more success!!

Cheers.

TD0620G
25-12-2007, 04:52 PM
As the saying goes..

Hur Hur Hur! Merry Christmas to all! :D

FeyeNoord
25-12-2007, 05:09 PM
Merry Christmas to all SBF brothers :D

DeKuip
25-12-2007, 05:20 PM
a bit late but better than never..

merry christmas to all my bro's..

and a best 2008. :D

Mr_SoyaBean
25-12-2007, 05:25 PM
Bro, why must u buy soya bean for FL? U got ready stock can give her FOC mah... :D

if use money buy the higher the GFE :D

Mr_SoyaBean
25-12-2007, 05:29 PM
As the saying goes..

Hur Hur Hur! Merry Christmas to all! :D

Nice to meet u. :)

Next time u wanna go thai massage u call me lah..

sexyblaze
25-12-2007, 05:35 PM
HO HO HO!!!!! MERRY XMAS AND A HAPPY BONKING 2008 YEAR FOR ALL SBF BROS!!!!! :D

KC King
26-12-2007, 12:14 AM
Me kia su abit. Happy New Year!!! :D:D

LSB_Fan
26-12-2007, 07:22 AM
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE IN SAMMY.

Mr_SoyaBean
26-12-2007, 09:23 AM
Me kia su abit. Happy New Year!!! :D:D

Thanks, i wanna buy you soya bean eventhough you are not a FL :D

Itto
26-12-2007, 12:05 PM
if use money buy the higher the GFE :D

NMFL. LKH. :D

Dickinchic
26-12-2007, 01:30 PM
Gather around Bros.....

today let us mourn the great loss of one of our Bro...ProfessorOokami....he has left us and gone to a peaceful place he called Heaven!:(

we will surely miss his posting in SBF especially his intelligent and knowledgeable explanation to everthing!

but hopefully nobody misses his cock here! :D
if somebody does, please also do not admit for goodness sake!:p

however, please do not worry, although he has left us in SBF....his spirit will continue to bonk until the day his spirited cock decided to call it a day!;)

let us pray for him, our Prof.....may you rest in between the legs!

Amen!!

shiok1968
26-12-2007, 03:45 PM
Gather around Bros.....

today let us mourn the great loss of one of our Bro...ProfessorOokami....he has left us and gone to a peaceful place he called Heaven!:(

let us pray for him, our Prof.....may you rest in between the legs!

Amen!!Huh??:confused:

Sorry for the blurness but me never log in for the last few days.

Bro, hope you just mean that our bro Prof has retired and not expired.:(

Dickinchic
26-12-2007, 04:18 PM
Huh??:confused:

Sorry for the blurness but me never log in for the last few days.

Bro, hope you just mean that our bro Prof has retired and not expired.:(

no worries bro Shiok...Prof is neither retired nor expired, he just decided to quit SBF for good. :o
pls refer to my post in Penang and Jb thread too.

i got this message from him, asked me to do him a favor to post in the forum that "Prof is DEAD"....he did tell me briefly what happened but i thought it is not appropriate for me to say too much here! you guys can just check with him!

so don't worry everyone...while we are talking here...he could be bonking his tomyam senseless right now:D

shiok1968
26-12-2007, 04:41 PM
no worries bro Shiok...Prof is neither retired nor expired, he just decided to quit SBF for good. :oOH I see...;)

Then I can invite Prof to the Retiree Club.;)

Btw if you are still in contact with him, let him know that whenever he is in KL, just drop any of the KL bros a call. We can always still meet up for kopi and I will inform the guys not to mention the latest lobangs whenever our bro Prof is around.:p

Dickinchic
26-12-2007, 04:51 PM
OH I see...

Then I can invite Prof to the Retiree Club.

Btw if you are still in contact with him, let him know that whenever he is in KL, just drop any of the KL bros a call. We can always still meet up for kopi and I will inform the guys not to mention the latest lobangs whenever our bro Prof is around.:p

errr...Bro Shiok...you did not read my post carefully leh...i said Prof quit SBF, but he is definitely not quiting bonking and would not wanna join the retiree club so soon:D

but anyway i will convey your message to him if got chance....but pls continue to supply him with fresh lobangs:D if not he will continue to screw those few expired tomyam lobang he got left and sooner or later replace your BEG chairman kekeke:D

KLKOOL
27-12-2007, 12:51 AM
Sighhhhh... looks like i will have to have a TCSS with Prof when in get back to KL. More and more good guys falling off SB :(

Merry Christmas again Guys... see ya in 08.

TD0620G
27-12-2007, 03:26 PM
wah the way it was posted I thought something serious happened to Prof.. anyway do send him my rgds.. I guess there are not many reasons why someone can't post anymore.

fong
28-12-2007, 10:13 AM
my all kl bro will be at kl for 3 days next week, m looking foward to yum cha n cheong wit u all there! will ring u all when i reach there ok!
:D

Mr_SoyaBean
28-12-2007, 10:32 AM
my all kl bro will be at kl for 3 days next week, m looking foward to yum cha n cheong wit u all there! will ring u all when i reach there ok!
:D

when is ur exact date? i wanna join u yum cha coz u sound like tai kor. :)

sexyblaze
28-12-2007, 12:41 PM

I also wanna tag along since u sound like a pro soya man :D

fong
28-12-2007, 04:25 PM

bro i not a taiko lah!my taiko is all out there, like bro kool,cib,shiok,td,boinker n also my sifu the GOLDEN PLATED COCK N SILVER BALL GREAT GRAND TIRAK MASTER BRO DEKUIP! hahahahaha! they r all e taiko in kl i only a small potato n newbie only! :p

topcook1
29-12-2007, 09:58 AM

Bro u are best!!! Join for 1 week with no FRs can get so much points liao....Really salute u..

DeKuip
29-12-2007, 10:03 AM
Today itchy keh Itto said wanna go KTV for HH, i dunno lah.. if enuff kakis then ok loh. If not enuff kakis then most proberly he will go thai massage. hur hur hur..

Who wanna join can pm itchy Itto. :D

naemlo
29-12-2007, 10:08 AM
Who wanna join can pm itchy Itto. :D

Lan si, u very active hor. :D

DeKuip
29-12-2007, 10:15 AM
Lan si, u very active hor. :D

coz me heartbroke mah.. all my gers dun want me anymore.. like tat i go drinking lah.. try to forget all my sadness mah. :o

like yest went drinking also.. but dunno why cannot get mabuk. :confused: Hah.. if now u come KL u sure die! Coz no drunk not allow to go home. :p

naemlo
29-12-2007, 10:17 AM
coz me heartbroke mah.. all my gers dun want me anymore.. like tat i go drinking lah.. try to forget all my sadness mah. :o

Dun lan si.... y nowsadays no pic to show me??

like yest went drinking also.. but dunno why cannot get mabuk. :confused: Hah.. if now u come KL u sure die! Coz no drunk not allow to go home. :p

U getting better.... next trip we go PW to drink kopi, within 5 mins I drunk n we can go home.

DeKuip
29-12-2007, 10:25 AM
Dun lan si.... y nowsadays no pic to show me??

told u oredi.. all gers dont want me anymore.. let say allow me take their pics. :(

if got oso from ktv lah.. din sent u coz u dont like ktv mah.

Btw, saw PW prc quality getting better.. must be last rush before 'spring year' (translate to mandarin.. just learned yest from a prc.. hur hur hur)..

P/S: can ask for me? singapore have gers who want me boh?? if have.. i go singapore lah. :D

naemlo
29-12-2007, 10:28 AM
P/S: can ask for me? singapore have gers who want me boh?? if have.. i go singapore lah. :D

As long as u have money, all the gers like u. :D

CibLover
29-12-2007, 10:32 AM
As long as u have money, all the gers like u....

No wonder no girls like me.. even here in PRC.
Sighhhhhhhh.... :(

BTW, when you coming to visit me and KLKOOL? Lonely here leh... for the moment.

But big countdown going on for our BIG, BIG party soon!!! :p :D

DeKuip
29-12-2007, 10:34 AM
As long as u have money, all the gers like u. :D

wah.. no wonder all singapore gers like u lah.. why u din invite cibai CibLover aka KL Richman to singapore then? :confused:

As for me.. i go buy 4D later.. me live onder the bridge how to go singapore? :(

CibLover
29-12-2007, 10:43 AM
..P/S: can ask for me? singapore have gers who want me boh?? if have.. i go singapore lah.....

....me live onder the bridge how to go singapore?.......

If cannot go, then why ask in the first place?? :confused: :rolleyes:

LCB, dun fark care this lansi potato, lah. Heard he now got 50 models for him to target!!! So, he double lansi!!! :mad:

DeKuip
29-12-2007, 10:47 AM
If cannot go, then why ask in the first place?? :confused: :rolleyes:

LCB, dun fark care this lansi potato, lah. Heard he now got 50 models for him to target!!! So, he double lansi!!! :mad:

before i asked i din know woh.. after only LCB said sinagpore got money got love woh!!! How i know singapore gers dont like ppl who live onder the brigde woh??

oh.. the 50 models outdated liao.. latest is promoter gers and her frens. :p

CibLover
29-12-2007, 10:51 AM
.....oh.. the 50 models outdated liao.. latest is promoter gers and her frens. ...

See!! now triple lansi!!!

Errr.... the promoter is the one Shiok and Shaggerific met?? They say not really sweee, lehh!! :eek:

DeKuip
29-12-2007, 10:54 AM
See!! now triple lansi!!!

Errr.... the promoter is the one Shiok and Shaggerific met?? They say not really sweee, lehh!! :eek:

no lah... not the same. Cannot post her details here leh but will pm u.. hur hur hur.

oh.. dont forget u are still the most lansi person in KL arr!! :p

naemlo
29-12-2007, 01:25 PM
BTW, when you coming to visit me and KLKOOL? Lonely here leh... for the moment.

But big countdown going on for our BIG, BIG party soon!!! :p :D

Dun go cos he is avoiding me.... anyway the group is going there in Jan. Royal rumble in China.

wah.. no wonder all singapore gers like u lah.. why u din invite cibai CibLover aka KL Richman to singapore then? :confused:

He more lan si than u, how to invite.

no lah... not the same. Cannot post her details here leh but will pm u.. hur hur hur.

Ma hai, lansi no send photo to me.

naemlo
31-12-2007, 05:07 PM
Happy New Year to all the bros, lansi n ma hai in KL. Everyone lucky lucky

I'll be back in Jan...... :D

fong
01-01-2008, 12:05 AM
WISH MY ALL BRO IN KL HAPPY NEW YEAR 2008!
ANOTHER HORNY YEAR OF 2008!:D

porkupine
03-01-2008, 10:00 AM
A very happy new year '08 to everyone here ya.. ;) may your year be a goodyear filled with many prospects !!!

please don't forget to look out for newbies like us !!! :)

ps: will we be having another kl gathering soon ?

DeKuip
03-01-2008, 02:46 PM
A very happy new year '08 to everyone here ya.. ;) may your year be a goodyear filled with many prospects !!!

please don't forget to look out for newbies like us !!! :)

ps: will we be having another kl gathering soon ?

PM sober.. he is the one who arrange everything now. If u want him buy CD or Tai Yee Mah for the WL's he oso will do! hur hur hur..

KLKOOL
03-01-2008, 03:04 PM
Sssshhhhh. I tell u next TCSS is 4th Feb horr :p who can make it let me know... If cannot also nevermind lor :rolleyes:

DeKuip
03-01-2008, 03:14 PM
Sssshhhhh. I tell u next TCSS is 4th Feb horr :p who can make it let me know... If cannot also nevermind lor :rolleyes:

4th Feb?? Some1 balik kampong liao.. hur hur hur..

CibLover
03-01-2008, 03:20 PM
Sssshhhhh. I tell u next TCSS is 4th Feb horr .... who can make it let me know... If cannot also nevermind lor .....

It's on a Monday. So, is this the date for our annual Dinner or just the TCSS?
Count me in!! New Year new TCSS gathering. ;)

KLKOOL
03-01-2008, 03:23 PM
So 4th Feb TCSS

1. GTM
2. YSH
3. KC King
4. KLKOOL aka. back from China now noobie in KL

Anymore ?

CibLover
03-01-2008, 03:26 PM
So 4th Feb TCSS

1. GTM
2. YSH aka damn new newbie in KL. Please bring me go kai-kai!!! :p
3. KC King

Anymore ?

DeKuip
03-01-2008, 03:43 PM
So 4th Feb TCSS

1. GTM
3. KC King

Anymore ?

i bring u to sunway mentari parking lots lah... many ah kua's there leh. hur hur hur..

CibLover
03-01-2008, 03:49 PM
i bring u to sunway mentari parking lots lah... many ah kua's there leh......

So, that's where you have been hiding all these weeks!!!

Heard you are now even considering going for the operation to remove your "GOLDEN DICK" and put in a cat's pussy in it's place!!! :eek:

Sad, sad day for the WLs.

But you have to earn a living competing with those AhQuas...s, cannot fault you for even contemplating such. Good luck my bro...or shall I call sista now?? :confused: :rolleyes: :p

KLKOOL
03-01-2008, 03:51 PM
So, that's where you have been hiding all these weeks!!!

U chak GTM like this arr ??? He broke ur heart izzit ? :rolleyes:

CibLover
03-01-2008, 03:57 PM
U chak GTM like this arr ??? He broke ur heart izzit ?...

Just like you, mah...When back in KL, he promised to bring go kai-kai!!
But end up, he ffk us and went to see his darlings... psstt...those AhQuas!! :rolleyes:

DeKuip
03-01-2008, 04:03 PM
Just like you, mah...When back in KL, he promised to bring go kai-kai!!
But end up, he ffk us and went to see his darlings... psstt...those AhQuas!! :rolleyes:

LKH... me seldom go out lah.. me really good boy cannot arr?

u guys must be kidding loh.. KL no1 and No2 faker ask me bring u go kai kai!! :confused:

KC King
03-01-2008, 05:47 PM
LKH... me seldom go out lah.. me really good boy cannot arr?

u guys must be kidding loh.. KL no1 and No2 faker ask me bring u go kai kai!! :confused:

Oic.. taikor DeKuip, then can bring newbie like me or not? :p:D

KLKOOL
04-01-2008, 11:46 AM
So 4th Feb TCSS / Dinner

1. GTM
3. KC King

Anymore ?

I expect Shag, Gorken, CBM, SSH (if he around), Bruce, and the rest of kakis ... but until now, all no sound

naemlo
04-01-2008, 04:43 PM
Where is the lan si, ah shiok??? MIA?? :rolleyes:

DeKuip
04-01-2008, 04:52 PM
Where is the lan si, ah shiok??? MIA?? :rolleyes:

where got mia??

yest i called ah shiok wanna go join them yum beer.. but i was late due to something.. just now i sms him join me now to ktv but this time he very busy cannot.

tonite i plan 2 stops.. wait for my pics later.

dont forget.. KL most lansi is cibai ciblover lah... hur hur hur.

naemlo
04-01-2008, 04:55 PM
where got mia??

Y no login SBF??? :rolleyes:

DeKuip
04-01-2008, 04:57 PM
Y no login SBF??? :rolleyes:

coz need to work hard n fast today.. then only can leave at 5pm mah.. :D

naemlo
04-01-2008, 05:02 PM
coz need to work hard n fast today.. then only can leave at 5pm mah.. :D

U later meet him, tell him I miss his ass. :D

fong
05-01-2008, 12:23 AM
1. GTM
3. KC King
5. Fong ( will be bac to join u all for new year hahaha!:D)

where other taiko?like bluesman,boinker,warmites n many other !

DeKuip
05-01-2008, 10:11 AM
U later meet him, tell him I miss his ass. :D

meet who?? :confused:

i have tua lang keh ass picture... u want anot? :p

Tua_Lang
05-01-2008, 12:46 PM
meet who?? :confused:

i have tua lang keh ass picture... u want anot? :p

My ass wont attached ppl 1 la......

Next round i let u take my ass hole.... then u only can show ppl la :D

Max_DKKL
07-01-2008, 10:11 AM
4th Feb TCSS / Dinner

1. GTM
2. YSH aka damn new newbie in KL. Please bring me go kai-kai!!!
3. KC King
5. Fong ( will be bac to join u all for new year hahaha!)
6. Max_DKKL

Well, I'm all in on this one. Finally out of MIA back in KL to make all dem Batin places unsafe again :p
Happy new year to all friends here as well by the way :cool:

CibLover
07-01-2008, 10:30 AM
4th Feb TCSS / Dinner

.... Finally out of MIA back in KL to make all dem Batin places unsafe again........

Welcome back, bro. Back to sunny Malaysia.

Hmmm... I thought you've graduated to terrorise the Health Centers??
now coming back to haunt the MPs again before graduating?? Kekeke :p

See ya in Feb. ;)

KLKOOL
07-01-2008, 10:40 AM
Welcome back Max.

Wah, YSH now Tiko 43 arr ??? when happen arr :rolleyes:

CibLover
07-01-2008, 11:17 AM
......Wah, YSH now Tiko 43 arr ??? when happen arr ....

Tiu....They smell my Tikoness all the way till China!!! :rolleyes:

So, they welcome me to join, lorr!!! :p :D

KLKOOL
07-01-2008, 11:25 AM
Tiu....They smell my Tikoness all the way till China!!! :rolleyes:

So, they welcome me to join, lorr!!! :p :D

Means u never wash ur chun toi again lorr... tsk tsk tsk !

CibLover
07-01-2008, 11:44 AM
Means u never wash ur chun toi again lorr... tsk tsk tsk !

Somemore dare to say!!! :mad:

You moved so far away... now no one wash for me!!
Me now finding your replacement as chun-toi washer. A few Mei-Meis now submitted applications liao!!! :rolleyes:

But still miss ur tender hands!!! :p :D

Pearl
07-01-2008, 11:52 AM
Somemore dare to say!!! :mad:

You moved so far away... now no one wash for me!!
Me now finding your replacement as chun-toi washer. A few Mei-Meis now submitted applications liao!!!

But still miss ur tender hands!!! :p

U memory very bad huh.. u told me u miss his Tongue le :p:p

shaggerific
07-01-2008, 04:08 PM
4th Feb TCSS / Dinner

1. GTM
3. KC King
6. Max_DKKL
7. Shaggy

If don't sign up, afterwards ppl complain never give face again!! :p

DeKuip
07-01-2008, 04:24 PM
4th Feb TCSS / Dinner

1. GTM
3. KC King
6. Max_DKKL
7. Shaggy

If don't sign up, afterwards ppl complain never give face again!! :p

long time din saw foo pei say so loh.. hur hur hur

guru_sg
07-01-2008, 08:41 PM
Bros
Will be in KL for 3 weeks
Need some recco on HC, any over nite gals

LSB_Fan
10-01-2008, 02:27 AM
Bros
Will be in KL for 3 weeks
Need some recco on HC, any over nite gals

Can you please visit the forum when u have learned to use the search function and learned how and where to ask questions :rolleyes::confused:

TD0620G
10-01-2008, 02:33 AM
4th Feb TCSS / Dinner

1. GTM
3. KC King
6. Max_DKKL
7. Shaggy
8. TD0620G .. will come if I'm around

LSB_Fan
10-01-2008, 02:39 AM
4th Feb TCSS / Dinner

You not around u going where ??? :confused:

Burns888
10-01-2008, 10:08 AM

aiyo.. u still dunno him meh??

he means if he can find the place lah.. if hold gathering next to his house he still cannot find the place lah..

another is u tell him 7pm... he will reach 1am :rolleyes:

cryer
10-01-2008, 10:34 AM
Me in KL next week for 3 days.
Hiak hiak hiak..........:D

TD0620G
10-01-2008, 11:10 AM

just in case la :D

KLKOOL
11-01-2008, 01:45 AM
aiyo.. u still dunno him meh??

he means if he can find the place lah.. if hold gathering next to his house he still cannot find the place lah..

another is u tell him 7pm... he will reach 1am :rolleyes:

U mai talk so much la... CNY u around boh ??? :rolleyes:

porkupine
11-01-2008, 11:48 AM
4th Feb TCSS / Dinner

1. GTM
3. KC King
6. Max_DKKL
7. Shaggy
9. Porkupine : super super newbie :P just joined SBF... Pls handle with care :o

DeKuip
15-01-2008, 08:01 AM
cibai YSH,

yest i went yum cha with someone just back from china.. he kept saying u are Lansi King woh... hur hur hur :p

CibLover
15-01-2008, 12:15 PM
.....yest i went yum cha with someone just back from china.. he kept saying u are Lansi King woh...

Cibai GTM,

Me not lansi...
You ask that LCB and see who is lansi lorrr!! :rolleyes:

That someone from China says you are damn horny last night after raba-raba at Sapphire KTV. So you went and screw your ladyboy again?? :rolleyes: :p

LSB_Fan
15-01-2008, 02:18 PM
cibai YSH,

yest i went yum cha with someone just back from china.. he kept saying u are Lansi King woh... hur hur hur :p

U poke fire very good horr :rolleyes:.. So fast already have ammo to start the Lan Si wars with Lan Si King :p

LSB_Fan
15-01-2008, 02:19 PM
That someone from China says you are damn horny last night after raba-raba at Sapphire KTV. So you went and screw your ladyboy again?? :rolleyes: :p

Dun deny you are the Lan Si King la. Other thread alread post big big :D

DeKuip
15-01-2008, 05:27 PM
Cibai GTM,

Me not lansi...

you lansi anot we all know lah.. for me from the very 1st day i saw u.. i oredi call u lcly person wah.

oh, that LCB die where? long time din saw him liao. :rolleyes:

DeKuip
15-01-2008, 05:29 PM
U poke fire very good horr :rolleyes:.. So fast already have ammo to start the Lan Si wars with Lan Si King :p

all the while like that wah.. when need to poke cibai CibLover and cibai KLKOOL.. i'm more than glad to poke them. hur hur hur..

tonite i go pinoy dishes... u free u dropby lah.. call me, i tell u the location. :p

Pearl
15-01-2008, 05:38 PM
you lansi anot we all know lah.. for me from the very 1st day i saw u.. i oredi call u lcly person wah.

Wah..

Dcup tailo... This quote above really bullseye le. I also feel the same :D

DeKuip
15-01-2008, 05:52 PM
Wah..

Dcup tailo... This quote above really bullseye le. I also feel the same :D

hehehe.. ah Pearl kor kor, better wash ur '15 of august' clean clean hor.. :p

back to that cibai CibLover said me raba till need to go fark.. ma hai, u see the links below then u know why loh. Can raba but cannot get bj or fark.. like that u think need to go release anot? hur hur hur.. but next time i go without cibai KLKOOL.. he oso lcly nowadays.

http://www.hotlinkfiles.com/files/855193_gjej3/P1.JPG

http://www.hotlinkfiles.com/files/855191_otaui/P2.JPG

http://www.hotlinkfiles.com/files/855195_p1tjp/P3.JPG

http://www.hotlinkfiles.com/files/855192_pfzq9/P4.JPG

http://www.hotlinkfiles.com/files/855190_eyjbr/P5.JPG

hur hur hur

shaggerific
15-01-2008, 07:39 PM
back to that cibai CibLover said me raba till need to go fark.. ma hai, u see the links below then u know why loh. Can raba but cannot get bj or fark.. like that u think need to go release anot? hur hur hur..
Hor Lan Shu, why never show the pics where the girl is sucking your golden cock?? hur hur hur :p

naemlo
16-01-2008, 06:26 PM
Me not lansi...

Ma hai.... this also involves me. :rolleyes: The 1 who avoided me when I want to go GZ is more lansi. :D

naemlo
16-01-2008, 06:27 PM

U this lansi, lately no pics for me. Arrange something leh so I can have an excuse to go KL. :rolleyes:

Ahh Fatt
17-01-2008, 02:27 PM
U this lansi, lately no pics for me. Arrange something leh so I can have an excuse to go KL.
What about this......

Latest news, all the mm's in Pudu has transform into SYT....:p

naemlo
17-01-2008, 02:40 PM

U brought all the SYTs in Changping to Pudu??? :rolleyes: I can consider going KL for 1 month. :D

DeKuip
17-01-2008, 02:42 PM
Ma hai.... this also involves me. :rolleyes: The 1 who avoided me when I want to go GZ is more lansi. :D

thanks u.. all the while i told u that cibai ciblover is the most lansi.. double confirm with that cibai klkool oso said he is now lansi king. hur hur hur

DeKuip
17-01-2008, 02:45 PM
U this lansi, lately no pics for me. Arrange something leh so I can have an excuse to go KL. :rolleyes:

u come kl oso waste lah.. coz u dunno how to have fun lah.. hur hu hur..

What about this......

wah Fatt kor.. thanks for the news!! hur hur hur.. i seldom go there coz..

see my photo albums u know loh.. all time oso spent in ... hur hur hur

oh, dont let that lansi Naemlo know i send u my photo links arr! :p

CibLover
17-01-2008, 03:20 PM
NMFL!!

No Lansi King lahh.. Only got lansi Mei-Meis!! :cool:

You good horr?? How come no email me all those NLs, bakso or Viet's pictures??
PRC no need to send!! Kekekeke... :p :D

naemlo
17-01-2008, 05:10 PM
u come kl oso waste lah.. coz u dunno how to have fun lah.. hur hu hur..

Ma hai, lo mei...... from the pics, so good place dun bring me there. :mad:

DeKuip
17-01-2008, 05:20 PM
Ma hai, lo mei...... from the pics, so good place dun bring me there. :mad:

i discovered this place only 3 weeks ago.. but oredi went 8 times or so. :D

farking cheap beer.. but the NL's not so wild lah! :p

u come i treat u 3 jugs beer.. sweet boh?

how come u know to say lo mei? hur hur hur

CibLover
17-01-2008, 05:22 PM
Ma hai, lo mei...... from the pics, so good place dun bring me there.

Diu...bring you there for fark , ahh???
You say you now so good-good boy, mahh!!! :rolleyes:

Wait I come back KL, lah...we go lim kopi!! :D :p

naemlo
17-01-2008, 05:28 PM
u come i treat u 3 jugs beer.. sweet boh?

Hmmm can plan...:rolleyes: BTW your that lansi shiok still on earth???

Wait I come back KL, lah...we go lim kopi!! :D :p

When u go back KL? Go c fat old PRC again?? :D

CibLover
17-01-2008, 06:13 PM
.....When u go back KL? Go c fat old PRC again??.....

End of January.

Go lim kopi also you want to see old fat PRCs ahh??
You no see them cannot drink kopi issit?? :eek:

You really LCB pervert!!! :rolleyes: :p

DeKuip
21-01-2008, 10:05 AM
wanna let my bros know.. these few weeks i dont have mood to cheong.. but if go yum cha sure no problem loh. :D

naemlo
21-01-2008, 02:14 PM
You really LCB pervert!!! :rolleyes: :p

Those old fat ladies your favorite mah.

wanna let my bros know.. these few weeks i dont have mood to cheong.. but if go yum cha sure no problem loh. :D

Your "period" this few weeks?? Take care, dun drink too much cold drink. :D

DeKuip
21-01-2008, 03:33 PM
Your "period" this few weeks?? Take care, dun drink too much cold drink. :D

period LKH arr? just no mood and oso sakit hati a bit lah.. so dun wanna cheong loh.. last week oso screw so much :p

last friday went ktv with bro Max_DKKL and second round to a pub where u can book the gers.. i took 1 NL and 1 CKT at the same time.. damn shiok leh hur hur hur..

oso after cny go 'pulau hamsap' with NL's.. hur hur hur.. sometimes must do healthy stuff mah, not like cibai ciblover only wanna cheong. :p

naemlo
21-01-2008, 10:10 PM
sometimes must do healthy stuff mah, not like cibai ciblover only wanna cheong. :p

Healthy lifestyle?? Experts mentioned having sex regularly is good for health. :D

boinker
22-01-2008, 12:20 AM

few week so far away.. you can fortune telling ah? things that are far far away dont think so much lah.. think of thoese still near near 1 lah.

sober
22-01-2008, 01:32 AM
few week so far away.. you can fortune telling ah? things that are far far away dont think so much lah.. think of thoese still near near 1 lah.

Yaloe... y think so much... lolx... nvm... we go reflexology... :p

CibLover
22-01-2008, 04:20 PM
Yaloe... y think so much... lolx... nvm... we go reflexology...

Your shifu GTM prefer as*hole reflexology.
Quick, quick go and find him his favourite AhQua (LadyBoy) from Sunway Mentari!! I think he missed her/him!! :rolleyes: ;)

KLKOOL
30-01-2008, 03:21 AM
So is the plan for the gathering on 4th on ???? :confused:

stephan
30-01-2008, 05:22 AM
Healthy lifestyle?? Experts mentioned having sex regularly is good for health. :D

u good boy right? so u must be very unhealthy lor, how long u didn't polish ur kuku liao? :D

Pearl
30-01-2008, 09:19 AM
u good boy right? so u must be very unhealthy lor, how long u didn't polish ur kuku liao? :D

U also very good boy. Up Mountain so long then reappear...:D

How was sex with mountain goats?? :p

naemlo
30-01-2008, 11:13 AM

U want to clean my rim for me? :cool:

stephan
30-01-2008, 11:17 AM
U want to clean my rim for me? :cool:

Sherine willing to do it for u, do u want? :D Please confirm ASAP! :rolleyes:

naemlo
30-01-2008, 11:28 AM
Sherine willing to do it for u, do u want? :D Please confirm ASAP! :rolleyes:

I rather have stephanie to do it for me. :rolleyes:

LSB_Fan
30-01-2008, 12:25 PM
How was sex with mountain goats?? :p

I heard it was the Billy Goats ... :p

CibLover
30-01-2008, 04:16 PM
So is the plan for the gathering on 4th on ????

4th February : our Annual CNY Dinner still onz!! We make it on. :cool:

The usual suspects will be contacted again since I'm in KL now.
Anyone else who will be in KL around that time, can register here. ;)

jaysonrobot
30-01-2008, 06:48 PM
newbie or rookie can register as well ? what is the estimated damage going to be leh ? need to make sure got enuf b4 go out ma... or should visit nearest ATM first be joining u guys ;)

fong
31-01-2008, 02:02 AM
hehehe all bro of kl me a bit kaisu so wish u all 1st now!
happy horny chinese new year
aspeacially to TSH,YSH,SSH,DEKUIP,BOINKER,TD,WARMITES,BLUESMAN & other bro in kl tat i hav know!:D

DeKuip
31-01-2008, 06:59 AM
hehehe all bro of kl me a bit kaisu so wish u all 1st now!
happy horny chinese new year
aspeacially to TSH,YSH,SSH,DEKUIP,BOINKER,TD,WARMITES,BLUESMAN & other bro in kl tat i hav know!:D

thanks.. fong mui, when u come to kl again ar?

KLKOOL
01-02-2008, 01:32 AM
4th February : our Annual CNY Dinner still onz!! We make it on. :cool:

The usual suspects will be contacted again since I'm in KL now.
Anyone else who will be in KL around that time, can register here. ;)

TSH confirming attendance... err.. can send me home after arr ??? Me boh wheels le :p