PDA

View Full Version : Combined KL Gathering & TCSS

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

Optimus_Prime
09-10-2007, 11:15 AM
jialat.... only monday.... sigh.... think i kena china kong tao liao.... tis time siao liao.... arggghhhh....
need to find a CO liao... or else china kong tao too strong n make harsh decision n die v ugly....
So let's go again lor :p

KLKOOL
09-10-2007, 11:24 AM
So let's go again lor :p
I hear you and someone making plans izzit :rolleyes:

CibLover
09-10-2007, 11:41 AM
Simi plans lahhh???

I arrive Saturday!! But will be free after next Wednesday!!!
So, anyone there after next week? Have to work for three weeks there. :D :p

thai75food
09-10-2007, 08:55 PM
Just relax lah.....n dun think so much of NURSE or be sick, if not, u might be on the next flight out to China....kekeke.:D

Oh, oso dun look at that MM pic too much too cos it will brings a lot of pain.....:D

tks for the advice.... its a drug... bro.... its a drug....

thai75food
09-10-2007, 08:59 PM
So let's go again lor

when huh when huh?

must also go KL u know.... :D

Ahh Fatt
09-10-2007, 09:02 PM
when huh when huh?

must also go KL u know....
Okie..we go KL n eat NL.....

Hmmmm, Bro DK, u know what to do, rite??:D

High till Dry
09-10-2007, 09:14 PM
when huh when huh?

didn't go kl for a long time liao.

let me know. u r aware of my schedule...:)

Green Goblin
09-10-2007, 11:22 PM
Simi plans lahhh???

I arrive Saturday!! But will be free after next Wednesday!!!
So, anyone there after next week? Have to work for three weeks there.

Shall I prepare welcoming committee for you arr

when huh when huh?

People plan China, u plan KL. Must synchronise u know

Okie..we go KL n eat NL.....

Hmmmm, Bro DK, u know what to do, rite??:D

Can Pls tapau and bring for me also ?

shiok1968
10-10-2007, 09:07 AM
Wah!! So many bros coming down these few weeks.

Call me for drinks or TCSS anytime. Other activities me also can follow but go look see only.:p

CibLover
10-10-2007, 10:02 AM
Shall I prepare welcoming committee for you arr .......

Simi welcoming committee? SYTs with pom-pom and short-short mini skirts one ahh? If yes, I don't mind.. But sekali see you in wigs and can see your hairy legs.... eyyeeeeuuuwwwwwww :eek: :p

shiok1968
10-10-2007, 10:38 AM
Simi welcoming committee? SYTs with pom-pom and short-short mini skirts one ahh? If yes, I don't mind.. But sekali see you in wigs and can see your hairy legs.... eyyeeeeuuuwwwwwww You left out the fake boobs?? Gagaga....:p

KLKOOL
10-10-2007, 10:57 AM
:D
Hmmm... must try my best to find this kind for YSH horr.... :p

thai75food
10-10-2007, 11:30 AM
didn't go kl for a long time liao.

let me know. u r aware of my schedule...:)

LKH..... c ur signature who donno ur schedule wor..... :D

thai75food
10-10-2007, 11:33 AM
Simi welcoming committee? SYTs with pom-pom and short-short mini skirts one ahh? If yes, I don't mind.. But sekali see you in wigs and can see your hairy legs.... eyyeeeeuuuwwwwwww

You left out the fake boobs?? Gagaga....

wow... sure get high hits in youtube..... camera ready n rolling !!! :p

KLKOOL
10-10-2007, 11:48 AM
wow... sure get high hits in youtube..... camera ready n rolling !!! :p

You nowdays like to take picture horr... now movie also wanna take. NBZ...

cryer
10-10-2007, 06:51 PM
NMFL, how can this happen to a bro visiting KL??? Next time, save our number in your mobile... especially numbers of Shiok1968, Gorken, DeKuip, Shaggerific...

Hehehe.....in fact I have Shiok1968 and Gorken number but dun dare to call and trouble them.
Maybe my next trip b4 I go, I call and check 1st if u guys are free.

PM me your hp , bro ...

i show u the way and place to party when u're in kl ....

Thks bro........PM on the way.

High till Dry
10-10-2007, 11:28 PM
LKH..... c ur signature who donno ur schedule wor..... :D

tell me more about the trip when we play basketball tomolo.

i better pump my ball now...:D

shiok1968
11-10-2007, 09:52 AM
Hehehe.....in fact I have Shiok1968 and Gorken number but dun dare to call and trouble them.
Maybe my next trip b4 I go, I call and check 1st if u guys are free.Just call lah bro. If not free will let you know.

I and gorken still meet up at least one a week for drinks.:D

shiok1968
11-10-2007, 09:59 AM
Nice to see old faces again last nite. Bros like burns, boinker, tck and TD really long time never meet.

Good to also meet up with leo2K and the usual suspects like Ciblover, gorken, Shag, DeKuip and our guest of honour from Penang futaba.:)

Place was at leo (Mentari Business Park). Nice band and quite a good mix of gals (NL and local chinese). Drinks also not very expensive cos 1 tower only cost RM$119.

Had to leave early but bro futaba promised me a FR latest by tmr. :p

CibLover
11-10-2007, 10:23 AM
....Had to leave early but bro futaba promised me a FR latest by tmr.

Orhh.. FR?

About the girl who offered bro Futaba 10 shots but he declined cause he can only do 9?? Hmmmm..... should be a long, long FR, horr??? Let's wait and see. :rolleyes:

shiok1968
11-10-2007, 10:34 AM
Orhh.. FR?

About the girl who offered bro Futaba 10 shots but he declined cause he can only do 9?? Hmmmm..... should be a long, long FR, horr??? Let's wait and see. Actually forgot about that. Anyway those are considered quickies so not counted.:p

Me expecting FR for the gal he "tapau" home.:p

Futaba
11-10-2007, 06:43 PM
Orhh.. FR?

About the girl who offered bro Futaba 10 shots but he declined cause he can only do 9?? Hmmmm..... should be a long, long FR, horr??? Let's wait and see. :rolleyes:

LKH lah 10 shots....u think me superman or transformer.
I was a good boy during my trip this time to KL so can get best achievement award boh?:D

Futaba
11-10-2007, 06:48 PM
Actually forgot about that. Anyway those are considered quickies so not counted.:p

Me expecting FR for the gal he "tapau" home.:p

So sorry to let all the seniors down.....sad to say I didn't manage to tapau tat NL.Probably I don't hv tat kind of power attraction or kungfu to coax girls unlike our KL bros. Must learn from them & ask them to accept me as their "tor tai".

Futaba
11-10-2007, 07:17 PM
1st of all would like to thank all bros for their hopitality during my stay in KL.
Had a good fun & enjoying nite last nite at a pub LEO(Mentari Business Park).Bros burns, boinker, tck ,TD,Ciblover, gorken, Shag & DeKuip was there to meet up.It's nice to c all of u again as u know lah I dun get much chance to come down KL.

The place was not bad with NLs & some local chinese gals who can accompany u unlike PG.Drinks was quite cheap considering RM50 for a jug & RM120 for a beertower.Drinks statred pouring in as nite goes on & soon we were at the 3rd tower when a few bros felt tired so 1 by 1 started leaving coz it was quite late & it's a work day tmr.Soon it left only me & bro dekuip with a whole 3rd tower of beer.Decided to tapau the NL which was sitting with me but too bad my sweet talking kungfu is not good enuf so end up she says cannot (sorry to all bros for letting u all down). By then it was about 1am liao so Bro Dekuip & me decided to call it a nite so bid goodbyes to both NLs.

All in all it was a good experience & fun for me.Thanks to all bros & hope to meet up again..As for bro shiok my apologies for not having any fr but I promise will post when my next trip down ok?

Cheers.

Pearl
12-10-2007, 08:32 AM
1st of all would like to thank all bros for their hopitality during my stay in KL.
Had a good fun & enjoying nite last nite at a pub LEO(Mentari Business Park).Bros burns, boinker, tck ,TD,Ciblover, gorken, Shag & DeKuip was there to meet up.It's nice to c all of u again as u know lah I dun get much chance to come down KL.

The place was not bad with NLs & some local chinese gals who can accompany u unlike PG.Drinks was quite cheap considering RM50 for a jug & RM120 for a beertower.Drinks statred pouring in as nite goes on & soon we were at the 3rd tower when a few bros felt tired so 1 by 1 started leaving coz it was quite late & it's a work day tmr.Soon it left only me & bro dekuip with a whole 3rd tower of beer.Decided to tapau the NL which was sitting with me but too bad my sweet talking kungfu is not good enuf so end up she says cannot (sorry to all bros for letting u all down). By then it was about 1am liao so Bro Dekuip & me decided to call it a nite so bid goodbyes to both NLs.

All in all it was a good experience & fun for me.Thanks to all bros & hope to meet up again..As for bro shiok my apologies for not having any fr but I promise will post when my next trip down ok?

Cheers.

U were cheonging with the cream of cheongster le.. Rub abit on you, and u can become supercheongster in Penang liau.

Those guys were the Hall of Famers ;)

DeKuip
12-10-2007, 09:01 AM

Cheers.

Bro Futaba,

U forgot the FR u owe me leh... the Klang bakso u screwed her 3 times.. ya ya.. tat bakso!! Dont act blur arr! :p

Wish u a fine trip and Aufwiedersehn. :D

DeKuip
12-10-2007, 09:04 AM
U were cheonging with the cream of cheongster le.. Rub abit on you, and u can become supercheongster in Penang liau.

I do agree with u bro Pearl.. tat's why tat nite i keep focus on cibai CibLover and shiok.. i wanna learn from them.. even cannot learn oso need to follow them. :p

KLKOOL
12-10-2007, 10:10 AM

You no need to be so modest one... u also one of them :D

Pearl
12-10-2007, 11:02 AM
You no need to be so modest one... u also one of them :D

Aiyah.. ask me stand next to them, cannot. I can only kowtow and listen to learn. U all my mentor mah.

cryer
12-10-2007, 11:29 AM
Just call lah bro. If not free will let you know.

I and gorken still meet up at least one a week for drinks.:D

Ok.....Ok.......I will be in KL again on the 18th this month.
Who free to out for a drink?;)

rickmainer
12-10-2007, 11:31 AM
I do agree with u bro Pearl.. tat's why tat nite i keep focus on cibai CibLover and shiok.. i wanna learn from them.. even cannot learn oso need to follow them. :p

wat to learn? cheonging technic?

KLKOOL
12-10-2007, 11:50 AM
Aiyah.. ask me stand next to them, cannot. I can only kowtow and listen to learn. U all my mentor mah.
I only have one thing to say ...

LAAAAAAAN JIAOOOOO

Pearl
12-10-2007, 12:24 PM
I only have one thing to say ...

LAAAAAAAN JIAOOOOO

LAAAAAAAN JIAOOOOO I HAVEEEEEE

shiok1968
12-10-2007, 03:49 PM
Ok.....Ok.......I will be in KL again on the 18th this month.
Who free to out for a drink?;)Bro, 18th should be thurs. Call me and lets confirm from there.:)

shiok1968
12-10-2007, 03:52 PM
Aiyah.. ask me stand next to them, cannot. I can only kowtow and listen to learn. U all my mentor mah.After years of working, I have learned one very important thing.

I know how to recognise Bullshit when I see it.:rolleyes: :p

Futaba
12-10-2007, 03:53 PM
Bro Futaba,

U forgot the FR u owe me leh... the Klang bakso u screwed her 3 times.. ya ya.. tat bakso!! Dont act blur arr!

Wish u a fine trip and Aufwiedersehn.

huh:confused: ....got owe u FR meh?....somemore 3times screw?.....i think I must have PCC 3 times in my dreams thinking of the bakso tat nite.

Anyway,tnx for the outings....hopefully will hv more chance to meet u guys...& next time we go thai port & LSB ok?

Gorken
13-10-2007, 01:40 PM
huh:confused: ....got owe u FR meh?....somemore 3times screw?.....i think I must have PCC 3 times in my dreams thinking of the bakso tat nite.

Anyway,tnx for the outings....hopefully will hv more chance to meet u guys...& next time we go thai port & LSB ok?

Bro, i will be staying in Penang from tomorow untill tuesday. In case you got no program, call me ya;)

shiok1968
13-10-2007, 06:33 PM
Bro, i will be staying in Penang from tomorow untill tuesday. In case you got no program, call me ya;)You at Penang hor!!Can any how go out and cheong meh!! Penang very small lah!!:p

Futaba
14-10-2007, 12:26 AM
Bro, i will be staying in Penang from tomorow untill tuesday. In case you got no program, call me ya;)

Let me know wats ur program in Penang. Maybe can arrange to meet u on Monday nite.

shiok1968
14-10-2007, 12:29 PM
Let me know wats ur program in Penang. Maybe can arrange to meet u on Monday nite.Dun forget that he also "Retired" hor!!:p

Futaba
14-10-2007, 12:38 PM
Dun forget that he also "Retired" hor!!:p

Dun worry. Penang oso not much cheonging places to go nowadays other than PUBs. Except for a few KTV, SPA or LSB which is still operating.

Pearl
15-10-2007, 01:50 PM
Dun forget that he also "Retired" hor!!:p

WAH..So many ppl retiring. Can start Retirement Club liau :p

I think mostly faking it except me

shiok1968
16-10-2007, 08:04 AM
WAH..So many ppl retiring. Can start Retirement Club liau

I think mostly faking it except meHow cum you dun believe me??:(

If got chance, me go Penang and prove to you. Only TCSS and drinking...nothing else unless......:p

DeKuip
16-10-2007, 11:34 AM
How cum you dun believe me??:(

If got chance, me go Penang and prove to you. Only TCSS and drinking...nothing else unless......:p

LKH!!! Commando missions oso call retired arr?

DeKuip
16-10-2007, 11:36 AM

kidding lah bro... i was really suprized when u said not ngam tat nite in bakso port... later only i know u want LT... sorry arr!! Din managed to get the ger LT wiv u. :(

shiok1968
16-10-2007, 11:40 AM
LKH!!! Commando missions oso call retired arr?NNKC....you are the one keep on wanting to intro lobangs for me to try but I always say dun want hor!! Other people got you as a bro will be farking happy but too bad for me cos I retire leow...lobangs how good me also no use. Anyway must thank you for always keeping me in your mind.;)

DeKuip
16-10-2007, 11:46 AM
NNKC....you are the one keep on wanting to intro lobangs for me to try but I always say dun want hor!! Other people got you as a bro will be farking happy but too bad for me cos I retire leow...lobangs how good me also no use. Anyway must thank you for always keeping me in your mind.;)

One more lobang, Pinoy FL, 24 yrs old (not Ann)... never share with others b4!! For u the 1st to try her.. located very near u.. damage RM150 include hotel room.

I have saw her pic, but i dont have time to check her out.. must say her look is 6, body 7.5 slim.. service u let me know later.

No need post FR, then u are still consider retired liao. Must be fast hor... she is leaving soon. :p

cryer
16-10-2007, 11:50 AM
Bro, 18th should be thurs. Call me and lets confirm from there.:)

Confirm liao.
18th I will be in KL.:D

Pearl
16-10-2007, 11:54 AM
How cum you dun believe me??

No problem dude..lets see which one of us succumbs first to the DarkSide. :p

shiok1968
16-10-2007, 12:01 PM
Confirm liao.
18th I will be in KL.:DBro, also confirmed hor!!If just drinking then look for me. If looking for other program then sorry hor me no more lobangs already.:p

shiok1968
16-10-2007, 12:05 PM
One more lobang, Pinoy FL, 24 yrs old (not Ann)... never share with others b4!! For u the 1st to try her.. located very near u.. damage RM150 include hotel room.

I have saw her pic, but i dont have time to check her out.. must say her look is 6, body 7.5 slim.. service u let me know later.Bro, if you give me contacts and I never try, can give other good frens or not example horny buggers like gorken.:p

alexey
16-10-2007, 12:23 PM
Bro shiok1968, Cryer,

I'm a newbie. Registered for a while but not too active.. untill recently....

Is the 18th gathering open to newbie like myself? If yes, will try to join...

Thanks!!!:o

Futaba
16-10-2007, 02:28 PM
Bro, if you give me contacts and I never try, can give other good frens or not example horny buggers like gorken.:p

Or me oso can :D but too bad I'm not always in KL

shiok1968
16-10-2007, 03:58 PM
Bro shiok1968, Cryer,

Thanks!!!:oThe 18th gathering is actually for drinking kakis .If you still are interested to join, then PM your contacts to me.

I will follow your request to my Chairman Gorken. To join his club very simple : Must be able to drink (dun worry cos all on dutch) and also when come to sian mei mei, must give first option to our Chairman.:p

shiok1968
16-10-2007, 03:59 PM
Or me oso can :D but too bad I'm not always in KLCipet...for you just ask him direct lah!!:rolleyes:

Ahh Fatt
16-10-2007, 04:30 PM
No problem dude..lets see which one of us succumbs first to the DarkSide.

Hmmmmm...this one, I think u will lose...
just buy Sum Kor a beer.....kekeke:D

DeKuip
16-10-2007, 09:26 PM
Or me oso can :D but too bad I'm not always in KL

u go eat german sausage 1st.. dont forget write fr, in german can oso. :D

Futaba
17-10-2007, 12:28 AM
u go eat german sausage 1st.. dont forget write fr, in german can oso. :D

Kanasai...eat german sausage oso hv to write FR meh?...How to write ar? Hmmm let me c....
Body type: Straight & slim...
Taste:...Sweet & sour.....
BBBJ: Some soft & some hard.....
FJ: Didn't try coz only do using mouth...:p

kekekekekekeke

Btw is there any FR or recomendations for Germany in this forum?

shiok1968
17-10-2007, 08:35 AM
Hmmmmm...this one, I think u will lose...
just buy Sum Kor a beer.....kekeke:DKum sia kum sia Fatt Kor for the support.

So when is the actual ETA??:)

Ahh Fatt
17-10-2007, 10:35 AM
Kum sia kum sia Fatt Kor for the support.

So when is the actual ETA??
ETA 15th or 16th Nov......:D

BigBang8
17-10-2007, 12:07 PM
ETA 15th or 16th Nov......:D

I am down in KL also that time. Who should I pm to join? Hope a newbie in Sammyboy is welcomed.

Gorken
17-10-2007, 02:03 PM
SSH,

Next TCSS is beer gathering meh? sound like my liking ler..where and when????i wanna signup

Ahh Fatt
17-10-2007, 02:13 PM
I am down in KL also that time. Who should I pm to join? Hope a newbie in Sammyboy is welcomed.

NP, just pm your contact to me or the KL bros....:D

stephan
17-10-2007, 02:50 PM
I will be there on Dec, but heard that my pal gg GZ.... haiz..

cryer
17-10-2007, 04:03 PM
Bro, also confirmed hor!!If just drinking then look for me. If looking for other program then sorry hor me no more lobangs already.:p

OK........drink.....drink......other lobang look for who arh?
Is it DeKuip?
Or Ciblover?

Who who?:D

cryer
17-10-2007, 04:04 PM
Bro shiok1968, Cryer,

Thanks!!!:o

Yo bro alexey,

I am also a newbie in KL.
Everytime me there also need the KL bros to bring me ard.
So if u wanna join, pls PM the KL bros........hope can see u ard on 18th.:D

DeKuip
17-10-2007, 04:13 PM
Is it DeKuip?
Or Ciblover?

Who who?:D

definately cibai CibLover.. tell u why:

He knows where to find the best looking gers.. me only know below par stocks.

The places he bring u, u will get red carpet treatment.. me only know lousy places.

Damage the same... ofcoz u will choose cibai CibLover recommended places right? :D

shiok1968
18-10-2007, 08:37 AM
SSH,

Next TCSS is beer gathering meh? sound like my liking ler..where and when????i wanna signupYou Chairman of Drinking Club. Dun have you where got shiok??:p

shiok1968
18-10-2007, 08:39 AM
ETA 15th or 16th Nov......:DHmmm...thurs or fri. Dun know if I around or not?? Me now sometimes go back SG on thurs.:D

shiok1968
18-10-2007, 08:40 AM
Is it DeKuip?
Or Ciblover?

Who who?:DKLKOOL and Ciblover both also not around.

Of course want lobang look for our GTM DeKuip.;)

shiok1968
18-10-2007, 08:41 AM
I will be there on Dec, but heard that my pal gg GZ.... haiz..ETA which date?? I only around until middle of DEC. Then me going back for 3 weeks holiday.:D

DeKuip
18-10-2007, 09:23 AM
Hmmm...thurs or fri. Dun know if I around or not?? Me now sometimes go back SG on thurs.

wah.. expand ur ckc network arr? :p

KLKOOL and Ciblover both also not around.

Of course want lobang look for our GTM DeKuip.

GTM no more liao... now it's SPT DeKuip liao.. :(

kong meng Smallest Potato of Town where got lobang? Dont worry, YSH will be back soon.

shiok1968
18-10-2007, 09:33 AM
GTM no more liao... now it's SPT DeKuip liao..

kong meng Smallest Potato of Town where got lobang? Dont worry, YSH will be back soon.NMFL...you small potato then I french fries.:rolleyes:

Tonite our bro cryer most likely coming down to KL. You free for drinks or not?? Me later sms you.;)

DeKuip
18-10-2007, 09:36 AM
NMFL...you small potato then I french fries.

Tonite our bro cryer most likely coming down to KL. You free for drinks or not?? Me later sms you.;)

NMFL outdated liao.. it's now NPKL.. NiaPohKehLan.. hahaha.

Tonite sure got action... 1 itchiano bro keep sms me since few days ago.. he said tonite still no action he will kill himself :p

Ok.. i call u oso later.

KLKOOL
18-10-2007, 09:39 AM
Whatever it is... i definitely not ard, YSH ard after 6th Nov, but must spend time with family so better plan time. Me will be in BKK around the week of 8th Nov.

DeKuip
18-10-2007, 09:42 AM
Whatever it is... i definitely not ard, YSH ard after 6th Nov, but must spend time with family so better plan time. Me will be in BKK around the week of 8th Nov.

ur bkk tiraks will be happy to see u again loh... sure they kit theung u mak mak loh..pls dont let KL bros down.. show them u represent KL and screw till they all drop.. can arr?

shiok1968
18-10-2007, 09:44 AM
Whatever it is... i definitely not ard, YSH ard after 6th Nov, but must spend time with family so better plan time. Me will be in BKK around the week of 8th Nov.When you are back and free then let me know. We have alot to catch up.:p

KLKOOL
18-10-2007, 09:55 AM
When you are back and free then let me know. We have alot to catch up.:p

Haha. Yeah. Me too. But where will you be horr... KL or SG. :confused:

KLKOOL
18-10-2007, 09:56 AM
ur bkk tiraks will be happy to see u again loh... sure they kit theung u mak mak loh..pls dont let KL bros down.. show them u represent KL and screw till they all drop.. can arr?

Sorry... me newby in BKK la. No tirak one...

DeKuip
18-10-2007, 09:58 AM
Haha. Yeah. Me too. But where will you be horr... KL or SG. :confused:

u can find him anytime between the ger legs... same same as u and cibai Cib. :D

shiok1968
18-10-2007, 09:58 AM
Haha. Yeah. Me too. But where will you be horr... KL or SG. :confused:Hahaha....me also not sure cos until further notice I will be in KL during weekdays. Me go back every Fri and come back to KL only late Sun nite.

Plans are still in progress for me to be at Shanghai. Maybe I will be much nearer to you in the near future.:p

shiok1968
18-10-2007, 10:00 AM
u can find him anytime between the ger legs... same same as u and cibai Cib. :DNPKL (learn from you)...dun always look into the mirror and talk about yourself.:rolleyes:

DeKuip
18-10-2007, 10:11 AM
NPKL (learn from you)...dun always look into the mirror and talk about yourself.:rolleyes:

ssh... we want u back! nowadays BEG member really hard to find. :D

KLKOOL
18-10-2007, 10:13 AM
Hahaha....me also not sure cos until further notice I will be in KL during weekdays. Me go back every Fri and come back to KL only late Sun nite.

Plans are still in progress for me to be at Shanghai. Maybe I will be much nearer to you in the near future.:p

Wah... like dat arr ?? Then I will plan and let u know lorr. U in SH... kekekekekeke ....

shiok1968
18-10-2007, 10:14 AM
ssh... we want u back! nowadays BEG member really hard to find. :DPaiseh...forgot to renew my membership so expired already. Anyway glad to know that you have taken my place.:p

KLKOOL
18-10-2007, 10:15 AM
ssh... we want u back! nowadays BEG member really hard to find. :D

Huh ??? But the girls you bonk too young to qualify for BEG leh... Must get the OLD and CMI one only can. kekekekeke. SSH definitely can, cos the girl he take, i dun dare to look at also.

shiok1968
18-10-2007, 10:19 AM
Huh ??? But the girls you bonk too young to qualify for BEG leh... Must get the OLD and CMI one only can. kekekekeke. SSH definitely can, cos the girl he take, i dun dare to look at also.Cipet...liddat say me goot meh.:mad:

Lucky I retired already so why bother so much about the past.:p

DRYDUST
18-10-2007, 10:55 AM
Lucky I retired already so why bother so much about the past.:p

meh retired? once a BEG always a BEG member....tons of MILF waiting for you:D

shiok1968
18-10-2007, 10:59 AM
meh retired? once a BEG always a BEG member....tons of MILF waiting for you:DThank you my dear Chairman.

However I respectfully request that the tons of MILF contacts be pass down to my successor DeKuip. I noticed that he has been asking in many threads about contacts for MILF. Looks like he will need the lobangs more than me.:p

DRYDUST
18-10-2007, 11:09 AM
However I respectfully request that the tons of MILF contacts be pass down to my successor DeKuip. I noticed that he has been asking in many threads about contacts for MILF. Looks like he will need the lobangs more than me.:p

he not quite yr successor la...he only screwed 1 fei poh earlier...now medium potato....later i bring him get BJ frm the golden tooth russian GrandMILF then only we consider ok?!:D

KLKOOL
18-10-2007, 12:51 PM
he not quite yr successor la...he only screwed 1 fei poh earlier...now medium potato....later i bring him get BJ frm the golden tooth russian GrandMILF then only we consider ok?!:D

Wahliao. Me so far away also can get the shivers le...

Ahh Fatt
18-10-2007, 01:01 PM
Hahaha....me also not sure cos until further notice I will be in KL during weekdays. Me go back every Fri and come back to KL only late Sun nite.

Plans are still in progress for me to be at Shanghai. Maybe I will be much nearer to you in the near future.
Walaua....liddat, must look for Sie Kor, Calling KL bros, kindly send it application for TSH, YSH and SSH for interview.......

Oso, got another place on my diary liao..kekeke

Cipet...liddat say me goot meh.

Lucky I retired already so why bother so much about the past.

But, my intel tells mi, stills sms for FL worr....some more pm for budget thills.....hur hur hur :rolleyes:

he not quite yr successor la...he only screwed 1 fei poh earlier...now medium potato....later i bring him get BJ frm the golden tooth russian GrandMILF then only we consider ok?!
Wow, Golden Cock for Golden tooth Grandly.....very giam....kekeke :eek:

Pearl
18-10-2007, 02:37 PM
Thank you my dear Chairman.

Wah.. u so HIM HUI ah..

DCup ur successor ah..then I have to call u SUPER GRANDMASTER liau cos I call him Grandmaster ma.

Really high level cheongsters u guys...

KowTow low low :)

DeKuip
18-10-2007, 03:02 PM
meh retired? once a BEG always a BEG member....tons of MILF waiting for you:D

dai sei ssh.. now kena fark by BEG HMW chairman... :p

DeKuip
18-10-2007, 03:03 PM
Wah.. u so HIM HUI ah..

DCup ur successor ah..then I have to call u SUPER GRANDMASTER liau cos I call him Grandmaster ma.

Really high level cheongsters u guys...

KowTow low low :)

me not tat far yet.. max 25 yrs old :D

shiok1968
18-10-2007, 03:11 PM
he not quite yr successor la...he only screwed 1 fei poh earlier...now medium potato....later i bring him get BJ frm the golden tooth russian GrandMILF then only we consider ok?!:DSenior Sifu...if that test he also pass, remember to tell me cos he confirm not my successor.Me also dun have that standard. He goot enough to be my Junior Sifu.:p

shiok1968
18-10-2007, 03:17 PM
Oso, got another place on my diary liao..kekeke

But, my intel tells mi, stills sms for FL worr....some more pm for budget thills.....hur hur hur :rolleyes: Got new place never tell me?? Me can go share share or not??

How cum you think that I PM him for lobang?? Kekeke...me know the place...just want to tell him be careful mah!!:p

DeKuip
18-10-2007, 03:23 PM
Senior Sifu...if that test he also pass, remember to tell me cos he confirm not my successor.Me also dun have that standard. He goot enough to be my Junior Sifu.

huh?? what to do with me?? :confused: U dont kacau chairman DD 1st.. later he will come with juicy FR.. yest he told me where can buy 144 pcs of CD just for RM20. :p

shiok1968
18-10-2007, 03:40 PM
huh?? what to do with me?? :confused: U dont kacau chairman DD 1st.. later he will come with juicy FR.. yest he told me where can buy 144 pcs of CD just for RM20. Sifu DD himself say want to bring you to try the famous golden tooth russian GrandMILF.

Since you so brave...confirm must promote you.:p

Ahh Fatt
18-10-2007, 03:40 PM
Got new place never tell me?? Me can go share share or not??

How cum you think that I PM him for lobang?? Kekeke...me know the place...just want to tell him be careful mah!!
Aiya, my new place is SHANGHAI....hahaha, of course when u r there....:D
My intel tells diff leh.....someone sms bro ro** for FL worr.......hehehe
got picar lobang bo??:D

shiok1968
18-10-2007, 03:43 PM
Aiya, my new place is SHANGHAI....hahaha, of course when u r there...
My intel tells diff leh.....someone sms bro ro** for FL worr.......hehehe
got picar lobang bo??:DKekeke....like that you also know.:p

Ahh Fatt
18-10-2007, 04:31 PM
Kekeke....like that you also know.
2moro, come back what time?? got time for beer bo?:D

DRYDUST
18-10-2007, 05:03 PM
Wahliao. Me so far away also can get the shivers le...

TSH...lei geng meh hai? BJ only mah....thats y only the brave of the brave only can join BEG....anyway when u return to bolehland i bring u to the best of the best PRC in puchong ok!;) confirm u will tip more than rm50

cryer
18-10-2007, 06:56 PM
NMFL...you small potato then I french fries.:rolleyes:

Me already in KL liao.
Got ur msg u bz tonite.
Lidat I have to settle for myself.
Hehehehe

stephan
19-10-2007, 11:28 AM
ETA which date?? I only around until middle of DEC. Then me going back for 3 weeks holiday.:D

Ok, let me arrange first. will be there either 1st week or 2nd week of Dec. hur hur hur.....

shiok1968
19-10-2007, 11:59 AM
2moro, come back what time?? got time for beer bo?:DETA about 10pm. Should be too late already for beer. However if not late for you, then drop me a sms on my SG line after 9pm.:p

shiok1968
19-10-2007, 12:00 PM
Me already in KL liao.
Got ur msg u bz tonite.
HeheheheBro, paiseh cos last min got to stay back in office.

I gave your contact to DeKuip already. He should be contacting you 2nite.:)

shiok1968
19-10-2007, 12:02 PM
Ok, let me arrange first. will be there either 1st week or 2nd week of Dec. hur hur hur.....Lai la....you arrange then let me know. Me wait for you.;)

DeKuip
19-10-2007, 12:09 PM
Bro, paiseh cos last min got to stay back in office.

I gave your contact to DeKuip already. He should be contacting you 2nite.:)

If i'm in KL then no problem...

DeKuip
19-10-2007, 06:27 PM
Me already in KL liao.
Got ur msg u bz tonite.
Hehehehe

bro, ur number cannot call one?? :confused: I tried for more than 1 hour.. check ur pm.. i have send u my ctc..

TheSting
19-10-2007, 06:49 PM
Hey all !!
Anyone free for for easy drinks this Sun~Tues?

Finally get to go up to KL again !! WOOHOO..

Had the pleasure of meeting up with KLKOOL on my last trip....who brought me to SS, where the experience was unforgettable..
and met up with DeKuip for kopi and wanton mee ..

Will be staying around bukit bintang/jln imbi area... so I guess a trip to SS will be too much trouble.. (and not really worth it from what i read recently)

Thinking of trips to skyriver (for prc) and deluxe (for locals)..
anyone interested in joining ?

and probably drinks at beach club in the evenings (unless got someone can suggest better lobang)..

Or anyone wanna meet for lunch/kopi ?.. very free !!

KLKOOL
19-10-2007, 11:39 PM
Hey all !!
Anyone free for for easy drinks this Sun~Tues?

Finally get to go up to KL again !! WOOHOO..

Had the pleasure of meeting up with KLKOOL on my last trip....who brought me to SS, where the experience was unforgettable..
and met up with DeKuip for kopi and wanton mee ..

Will be staying around bukit bintang/jln imbi area... so I guess a trip to SS will be too much trouble.. (and not really worth it from what i read recently)

Thinking of trips to skyriver (for prc) and deluxe (for locals)..
anyone interested in joining ?

and probably drinks at beach club in the evenings (unless got someone can suggest better lobang)..

Or anyone wanna meet for lunch/kopi ?.. very free !!

Hey bro... wah long time no see horr. Would love to meet you but me stuck in China nowadays le. See which KL bro is free lorr....

Have a good trip to KL.

KLKOOL
19-10-2007, 11:41 PM
BTW, may i know who is the new impostor using DEKUIP nick ??? How come like PRC one ??? :eek:

This cannot be le...

DeKuip
20-10-2007, 01:25 AM
BTW, may i know who is the new impostor using DEKUIP nick ??? How come like PRC one ???

This cannot be le...

impos LKH lah..

Since NL quality drop i wanna try something new mah.. saw the PRc again just now.. my fr i gave her 7 for GFE.. if now i write FR i will give her 9 for GFE. Maximum i get from NL this year is 6.99. :p

I still learning abt PRC.. :D

DeKuip
20-10-2007, 01:33 AM
1st i need to say sorry to bro KongFuZhi, when he called me around 10:30pm i was in KL town with bros Boinker, TD and Master. The reason i wasn't in PJ is becoz i have left a message fro bro Cryer.. incase he call me i will be there soon, but dunno why his number whole nite cannot get thru and he never call me oso.

Since bro KongFuZhi stay in PJ hotel i cant cover both area, also we will catch up after bro KongFuZhi has contact bro Gorken and settle for a place din turn right.. so miss to chance to see bro KongFuZhi.

Bro KongFuZhi, pls inform me earlier next time, i will sure show u the best places in KL or PJ.

My deep apologize again.

TheSting
20-10-2007, 08:12 AM
Hey bro... wah long time no see horr. Would love to meet you but me stuck in China nowadays le. See which KL bro is free lorr....

Have a good trip to KL.

yeah.. u rocking up there !.. haha
make many of us so envious !

recently no chance to go up to kl or penang... only get to cross to jb nia..

this time round wanna try out other kl attractions.. :D

KLKOOL
20-10-2007, 11:28 AM
yeah.. u rocking up there !.. haha
make many of us so envious !

recently no chance to go up to kl or penang... only get to cross to jb nia..

this time round wanna try out other kl attractions.. :D

In KL pls PM my taikor Dekuip. Be nice horr... hehehe. But I think he see your size he will Pengsan :p

TheSting
20-10-2007, 11:53 AM
In KL pls PM my taikor Dekuip. Be nice horr... hehehe. But I think he see your size he will Pengsan :p

Will do !.. u actually introduced us when u brought me to near his workplace for wanton mee and kopi that time !

heh.. he pengsan. .imagine the gals i going to bonk when see me 1st time...
"crap.. i hope he don't like missionary.. i better try to make him cum by blowing hard hard"..

that's why the bjs i get normally pretty good.. :p

ps ..... reckon deluxe the best place for local gals now? and skyriver for prcs ?

cryer
23-10-2007, 07:28 PM
Bro, paiseh cos last min got to stay back in office.

I gave your contact to DeKuip already. He should be contacting you 2nite

No problem....work come 1st.
How come contacting me when I am already back in SGon the 19th nite?

bro, ur number cannot call one?? I tried for more than 1 hour.. check ur pm.. i have send u my ctc..

Bro.......me only tsya 1 nite in KL which is the 18th lah.
AFter that I switch off my HP. Tat line is Malaysia line......when back in SG how to contact me?
Call my SG line lah.

DeKuip
23-10-2007, 07:51 PM
Bro.......me only tsya 1 nite in KL which is the 18th lah.
AFter that I switch off my HP. Tat line is Malaysia line......when back in SG how to contact me?
Call my SG line lah.

aiya really sorry then.. should have went look for bro KFZ if i have know earlier. :o

BLUESMAN
23-10-2007, 11:40 PM
All my good bros of SB and Realm.

Sorry appear to be MIA for some time. In case any of you are curious I'm still very much alive and kicking. Just that I have not been out much and so nothing to rpt.

Lately met up with bro DeKuip and it was so good to see him again.

Hope to meet up with the rest of you again soon.

Meantime, enjoy your bonks....hahaha.

KLKOOL
23-10-2007, 11:52 PM

Sorry appear to be MIA for some time. In case any of you are curious I'm still very much alive and kicking. Just that I have not been out much and so nothing to rpt.

Hi bro. Take care and will buzz u when i am in KL

DeKuip
24-10-2007, 12:22 AM

Shifu Bluesman, next time yum cha just call me again.. :D

CibLover
24-10-2007, 12:50 AM
All my good bros of SB and Realm...

Hope to meet up with the rest of you again soon......

My respected shifu,

Long time no news. TCSS when I'm back early next month.

Take care.

swinger69ers
24-10-2007, 01:16 AM

Hehehe...bro blues.... nice to c u here...and a grandmaster as far as i can c.... so many famous names here frm other forums like wsg, MK, mamakspecial..hehehehe...

as for me...alwayz a newbie....n learning frm u bros here...

thx 4 being gud mentors bros...

cheers

p/s. DeKuip... it wuz nice presentation dat nite oso wif ur lap top... till next time bro

DeKuip
24-10-2007, 07:58 AM
so many famous names here frm other forums like wsg, MK, mamakspecial..hehehehe...

Dont fool others with telling u are small lalat hor... :p

3 points for u..

shiok1968
24-10-2007, 08:23 AM

Meantime, enjoy your bonks....hahaha.Bro, you really MIA for quite a while. How cum look for DeKuip for kopi but never look for me??:(

Dun tell me you never travel to my area? Come lah!! Me buy you kopi and then you can buy me tea.:p

BLUESMAN
24-10-2007, 06:16 PM
OK bro...I am looking forward to see you here in KL again. I am sure you will have lots of update for me.

You take good care of yourself too.

Hi bro. Take care and will buzz u when i am in KL

BLUESMAN
24-10-2007, 06:19 PM
Of cos bro DeKuip...I will not forget to let you know the next yum cha session.

Meantime, I know you do come to my base from time to time and if you do please let me know so we can meet up.

Shifu Bluesman, next time yum cha just call me again.. :D

BLUESMAN
24-10-2007, 06:21 PM
Hello my good bro CibLover.

Understand you now not too far from bro KLKOOL so you must be real busy with work there. Hope you do find time to have some good time too.

I look forward to meet up with you again.

Take care bro.

My respected shifu,

Long time no news. TCSS when I'm back early next month.

Take care.

BLUESMAN
24-10-2007, 06:25 PM
hehehehe.

Well bro swinger....when I can find the time I try to be all over but lately just can't seem to be able to....good to see you here too my friend.

just like what bro dekuip said...don't try to hoodwink us with that newbie thingy ok...hehehehehe....we know so much of you....maybe more than you know yourself....hehehehehe.

cheers.

Hehehe...bro blues.... nice to c u here...and a grandmaster as far as i can c.... so many famous names here frm other forums like wsg, MK, mamakspecial..hehehehe...

cheers

p/s. DeKuip... it wuz nice presentation dat nite oso wif ur lap top... till next time bro

BLUESMAN
24-10-2007, 06:31 PM
Bro Shiok...sorry lah for not telling you about meeting with DeKuip before hand. Actually I also not aware he was coming. Was only told by the other bros when I went to the yum cha that DeKuip will be coming. Some more he came late cos he had some other business to take care of but I still waited for him cos long time no see a good bro mah. Then later I found out from reading forum why he late...he went bonk first...hehehehehe. Nevermind good bro he is...hehehehehe.

Really I hardly travel much these days but I wll make it a point to come your area very soon. Will call you and your number still same rite?

Who buy kopi or who buy tea not important bro....the get together takes priority.

Till then...take care...cheers.

Bro, you really MIA for quite a while. How cum look for DeKuip for kopi but never look for me??:(

Dun tell me you never travel to my area? Come lah!! Me buy you kopi and then you can buy me tea.:p

ProfessorOokami
24-10-2007, 07:26 PM

Walaueh, bro Bluesman, you have really a long didn't post anything in SBF leh. Welcome back. :D

sober
25-10-2007, 01:39 AM

cheers

Ello grandmaster swinger! U also here ar.... hehehehe....

shiok1968
25-10-2007, 09:59 AM
Really I hardly travel much these days but I wll make it a point to come your area very soon. Will call you and your number still same rite?

Who buy kopi or who buy tea not important bro....the get together takes priority.No worries bro. Just joking with you. When your schedule permits then drop me a call. My number is still the same. U stay cool also.:D

DeKuip
25-10-2007, 11:23 AM
No worries bro. Just joking with you. When your schedule permits then drop me a call. My number is still the same. U stay cool also.:D

SSH.. some1 said u are KL casanova.. u din saw the post arr? :rolleyes:

shiok1968
25-10-2007, 11:27 AM
SSH.. some1 said u are KL casanova.. u din saw the post arr? :rolleyes:What post??

Anyway the real KL casanova we all know who mah!! Compared to him, I really very "small potato".:rolleyes:

DeKuip
25-10-2007, 11:29 AM
What post??

Anyway the real KL casanova we all know who mah!! Compared to him, I really very "small potato".:rolleyes:

ya loh... somemore the real kl casanova said u.. u go ktv thread 1 page back can see liao :p hurhurhur..

shiok1968
25-10-2007, 11:33 AM
ya loh... somemore the real kl casanova said u.. u go ktv thread 1 page back can see liao :p hurhurhur..Dun act blur blur lah!!

The whole world also know that you are the real KL casanova. If this one I put into the voting section, confirm you sure win.;)

Pearl
25-10-2007, 11:50 AM
Dun act blur blur lah!!

The whole world also know that you are the real KL casanova. If this one I put into the voting section, confirm you sure win.;)

Yalah

NO HORSE RUN.

Odds - Pay RM1.00 win RM0.10 nia.. confirm sure win.

CibLover
25-10-2007, 11:51 AM
.... If this one I put into the voting section, confirm you sure win......

hands, legs, hairs...everything also up in agreement....except my didi. Didi not up coz I don't like men!!!! unlike DeKuip who lovesss LBs and expired abalones!! :rolleyes: :p

KLKOOL
25-10-2007, 06:12 PM
What post??

You also have my VOTE. NMFL, already got someone who can comeover and cook and clean le. You think lorr :rolleyes:

BLUESMAN
25-10-2007, 11:34 PM
Ya lor bro ProfessorOokami...me busy do what also dun know...hahaha.

Well nice to see you here. Must meet up with you again so.

Cheers.

Walaueh, bro Bluesman, you have really a long didn't post anything in SBF leh. Welcome back. :D

naemlo
25-10-2007, 11:38 PM
To all my KL bros, where is pudu plaza?? In KL itself?? Any hotel near it? Pls advise.....

stephan
26-10-2007, 12:53 AM
To all my KL bros, where is pudu plaza?? In KL itself?? Any hotel near it? Pls advise.....

If want to ask question, please go to "Newbies Queries and Questions (Part 2) - Please Post" :D

naemlo
26-10-2007, 01:18 AM
If want to ask question, please go to "Newbies Queries and Questions (Part 2) - Please Post" :D

U are getting more kpo. Long time no wash your ass clean clean is it?

KLKOOL
26-10-2007, 02:16 AM
U are getting more kpo. Long time no wash your ass clean clean is it?

LCB, u go pudu plaza do what ? :rolleyes:

naemlo
26-10-2007, 02:28 AM

Aiyoh, I go there buy something lah. So where is it? Any hotel near? :rolleyes:

mebirdie
26-10-2007, 03:11 AM

Pudu Plaza probably got Yearly LCB Meeting. :eek:

stephan
26-10-2007, 09:46 AM

There got many many lcb for u to buy, good choice! :D

DeKuip
26-10-2007, 09:55 AM

Bro naem.. U want the hotel with or without PRC's? :D So many hotel to choose near Pudu Plaza.

Pudu Plaza very near the legendary Great Wall (Shiok like this LSB)..

DeKuip
26-10-2007, 10:02 AM

Cannot imagine what ya gonna buy in pudu plaza?? Singapore dont have sex shop meh? :rolleyes:

Need help let me know.. cheers

master1521
26-10-2007, 10:39 AM

Pudu Plaza is actually located behind Jalan Pasar, hotels nearby are Orkid and yes opposite Pudu Plaza is Great Wall....
cheers

DeKuip
26-10-2007, 10:45 AM
Pudu Plaza is actually located behind Jalan Pasar, hotels nearby are Orkid and yes opposite Pudu Plaza is Great Wall....
cheers

regret again arr?? hurhurhur... U forgot cibai CibLover keh second home.. Sunshine! :D

master1521
26-10-2007, 10:48 AM
regret again arr?? hurhurhur... U forgot cibai CibLover keh second home.. Sunshine! :D

next week i come back, we go look see again ok, this time i want 3 some... ok wor... hur hur hur...

master1521
26-10-2007, 10:50 AM
you forgot PIN WAH also mah... i think boinker's favourite yum cha outlet
hur hur hur...

naemlo
26-10-2007, 10:50 AM
Thanks thanks... will go there soon.

master1521
26-10-2007, 10:55 AM
Thanks thanks... will go there soon.

thanks only meh... donate some points lor... :D

naemlo
26-10-2007, 11:05 AM
thanks only meh... donate some points lor... :D

boh power.... only recover this evening.

TheSting
26-10-2007, 11:09 AM
cheers

That reminded me.. I actually took a cab down from bk bintang to the kopi tiam at the pudu market there on my last trip..

just to check it out..
interesting place and concept.. haha

urm.. .this orchid hotel is where SS is located at issit?

DeKuip
26-10-2007, 11:23 AM
That reminded me.. I actually took a cab down from bk bintang to the kopi tiam at the pudu market there on my last trip..

just to check it out..
interesting place and concept.. haha

urm.. .this orchid hotel is where SS is located at issit?

aiyo.. bro TheSting.. why din told me u went to PW. I have the prettiest prc contacts among them.. all younger group. They are located in few diff hotels near PW.. damage RM100 to RM130.

Next time Master1521 wanna look see i boh tiu him. :p

serembanmen
26-10-2007, 01:55 PM

call me i will bring u around! FREE! muahahaha u can get my no with smalld, cc, gig......

DeKuip
26-10-2007, 02:43 PM
call me i will bring u around! FREE! muahahaha u can get my no with smalld, cc, gig......

after call u then u call me.. i bring pinoys.. FREE! :D

Ahh Fatt
26-10-2007, 03:50 PM
after call u then u call me.. i bring pinoys.. FREE! .
Sure bo? What about me?

master1521
26-10-2007, 09:02 PM

.... WAH lau eh... why you so like that.... SOB SOB SOB....:(

sober
27-10-2007, 02:56 AM

Wah sifu, i also want can ar? Hehehe.... btw hur, just now u so bz ar? So late sms u, u still bz.... hehehe.... on "mission"?

DeKuip
27-10-2007, 08:58 AM
Sure bo? What about me?

u see ah Ban kor diam diam u can oredi guess the pinoy what quality loh... hehehe. U still want boh? :p

DeKuip
27-10-2007, 09:01 AM
.... WAH lau eh... why you so like that.... SOB SOB SOB....:(

Their cibai's too tight for u lah.. after u have screwed them, i wont think they dare to come back malay.. then how? :p

Anyway.. send a super itchy bro to check out 4 prc's yest.. his feed back they are all syt's and qua look 7 and above.. but he said their service so so and sop only.

DeKuip
27-10-2007, 09:04 AM
Wah sifu, i also want can ar? Hehehe.... btw hur, just now u so bz ar? So late sms u, u still bz.... hehehe.... on "mission"?

u want arr?? ok.. later u regret i will screw u! :p

Yest so busy in p ramlee.. so many gers to look see where got noticed ur sms.. became drunk drunk quite fast oso.. but all in all i have a great nite again... this time without sex. :D

TheSting
27-10-2007, 10:16 AM
aiyo.. bro TheSting.. why din told me u went to PW. I have the prettiest prc contacts among them.. all younger group. They are located in few diff hotels near PW.. damage RM100 to RM130.

ahh
I was hungry, was too early for HC.. so just went down for a look
damn.. the prices looks good !

next time !!

naemlo
27-10-2007, 01:32 PM

Hmmm when u going bkk again???

can choose minah?....my standard quite simple. 1.65m, 42kg, smooth fair skin, long silky hair, big beautiful eyes, smile with dimples, hourly glass figure, 33C 24 32, small pink nipples, neatly trimmed pussy hair. :D Not choosy right? I will always be in KL during weekend just for her.

DeKuip
28-10-2007, 12:15 AM
can choose minah?....my standard quite simple. 1.65m, 42kg, smooth fair skin, long silky hair, big beautiful eyes, smile with dimples, hourly glass figure, 33C 24 32, small pink nipples, neatly trimmed pussy hair. :D Not choosy right? I will always be in KL during weekend just for her.

Sorry.. u asked the wrong person.. u should ask KL casanova aka cibai CibLover. :p

naemlo
28-10-2007, 01:14 AM
Sorry.. u asked the wrong person.. u should ask KL casanova aka cibai CibLover. :p

This ciblover dunno die where liao.... :rolleyes:

CibLover
28-10-2007, 11:58 AM
This ciblover dunno die where liao....

NNKC, die your kuku, lah!!! :mad:

Me and KLKOOL is now doing QC checks on almost 300 SAUNAs here for the local authorities. In 20 minutes time, will be checking out a TNN place where you get to strip the MMs and vice-versa for RMB40 per hour.

Then, we go back Chang Ping!!! Sighhh.... things we do for brothers!! Scared you come next time, quality no good enough for you, mahhh :p

DeKuip
28-10-2007, 12:00 PM
NNKC, die your kuku, lah!!! :mad:

Me and KLKOOL is now doing QC checks on almost 300 SAUNAs here for the local authorities. In 20 minutes time, will be checking out a TNN place where you get to strip the MMs and vice-versa for RMB40 per hour.

Then, we go back Chang Ping!!! Sighhh.... things we do for brothers' quality checks!!

see.. once casanova always casanova.. no matter where he is. :rolleyes:

naemlo
28-10-2007, 01:15 PM
Scared you come next time, quality no good enough for you, mahhh :p

Wah u guys very holy hor. Did QC b4 we go over.

NNKC that klkool, I informed him weeks ago I going GZ, when I abt to go he told he is going to another country. Haizzzz hinting to me, he is avoiding me. :o

DeKuip
28-10-2007, 08:15 PM

NNKC that klkool, I informed him weeks ago I going GZ, when I abt to go he told he is going to another country. Haizzzz hinting to me, he is avoiding me. :o

forget abt tat cibai cib and kool, 1 day no screw they will die loh.

when coming.. me stand infront of pudu plaza till have spider webs liao. :p

naemlo
28-10-2007, 08:57 PM
forget abt tat cibai cib and kool, 1 day no screw they will die loh.

Wow u lidat said 2 of them.... but these 2 uys ought to be scolded. :D

when coming.. me stand infront of pudu plaza till have spider webs liao.

If go will tell u dun worry.

CibLover
29-10-2007, 12:18 PM

NNKC that klkool, .....he is avoiding me.....

.....but these 2 uys ought to be scolded. ......

NNKC, u like that say us good meh? We so hardworking; do all the QC checks for you, u somemore scold us!! :(

KLKOOL not avoiding you. He just came back from kimchi-land with his nutsack full!!! Now damn horny and requires frequent pussy "injections"!! :p

Pearl
29-10-2007, 01:40 PM
NNKC, u like that say us good meh? We so hardworking; do all the QC checks for you, u somemore scold us!! :(

KLKOOL not avoiding you. He just came back from kimchi-land with his nutsack full!!! Now damn horny and requires frequent pussy "injections"!! :p

Aiyah

Humsup means humsup lar.. Use QC as an excuse DIU

naemlo
29-10-2007, 01:44 PM

Humsup means humsup lar.. Use QC as an excuse DIU

U also noticed their humsup style.... :D Nbzzzz act holy.

CibLover
29-10-2007, 01:57 PM
Aiyah..Humsup means humsup lar.. Use QC as an excuse DIU

KNNA.... Your nutsack must be really full by now horrr??? When tio release from prison? When got released, come and visit us in China, ok?? :p

........Nbzzzz act holy.

What act? We're holy, holy de horrr!!! Not like some itchy lcb who keep on saying he's a gwai-gwai boy!! Tiu!! :rolleyes:

KLKOOL
30-10-2007, 01:41 AM
NMCiblover. nice to party to0gether horr.. I am sure u not disappointed. I met ur good fren Lysander and you met my good buddies, the Bearded one and The Drunken Master :p

Today Damn Tired. Too many bonks liao. My didi dun wanna talk to me liao.

To those who ask for FR, me and YSH say, come here we show you. Talk no fun :p

stephan
30-10-2007, 08:37 AM
NMCiblover. nice to party to0gether horr.. I am sure u not disappointed. I met ur good fren Lysander and you met my good buddies, the Bearded one and The Drunken Master :p

Today Damn Tired. Too many bonks liao. My didi dun wanna talk to me liao.

To those who ask for FR, me and YSH say, come here we show you. Talk no fun :p

Ok ok, wait for me, I'm coming.... hur hur hur... u say one hor, SHOW me...

CibLover
30-10-2007, 01:34 PM
Ok ok, wait for me, I'm coming.... hur hur hur... u say one hor, SHOW me...

We always keep our promise!! When you come I SHOW you my FR. :p :D

DeKuip
01-11-2007, 08:06 AM
Finally yest met shadowbro...

Msut say cibai CibLover better come back Kl fast.. if not sure all ur abalones will belong to bro Shadow soon, he has the same taste as cibai CibLover. hurhruhrur..

Pearl
01-11-2007, 08:48 AM

Msut say cibai CibLover better come back Kl fast.. if not sure all ur abalones will belong to bro Shadow soon, he has the same taste as cibai CibLover. hurhruhrur..

Niamah

Where u go for these few days?? NL hunting trip or PRC.. hurhurhur

DeKuip
01-11-2007, 09:20 AM
Niamah

Where u go for these few days?? NL hunting trip or PRC.. hurhurhur

Bakso! :D

Yesterday wanna cut hair but end up kena BJ by the bakso ger.. hurhurhur..

thangnho
01-11-2007, 09:53 AM
Hello KL brothers,

Any good massage places near Renaissance Hotel ? any recommendations will be appreciated.

Cheers !!!

Pearl
01-11-2007, 10:07 AM
Bakso! :D

Yesterday wanna cut hair but end up kena BJ by the bakso ger.. hurhurhur..

Hahahaha

The GOLDEN cock legend strikes again... got BJ while hair cut ah :p

DeKuip
01-11-2007, 10:12 AM
Hahahaha

The GOLDEN cock legend strikes again... got BJ while hair cut ah :p

no lah.. i think this saloon open by our foo pei bro ah shag.. coz cut hair RM80 come with free bj. :p

Darknites
01-11-2007, 11:33 AM

Bro DK,

Thanks for the last min meetup. It was my pleasure meeting you and quite an eye-opener for me... cos so far in KL, my experience has generally been the more regular HCs...

Nice tcss after the session as well... will drop you an sms the next time I'm in KL.

One thing I need to mention, DK surely has got lots of lobangs! keke... but it's never too late to know a friend. Cheers!

DeKuip
01-11-2007, 12:54 PM
Bro DK,

Thanks for the last min meetup. It was my pleasure meeting you and quite an eye-opener for me... cos so far in KL, my experience has generally been the more regular HCs...

Nice tcss after the session as well... will drop you an sms the next time I'm in KL.

One thing I need to mention, DK surely has got lots of lobangs! keke... but it's never too late to know a friend. Cheers!

Bro Shadow, must say u are really a shifu to me. Next time i will let u explore something new for u again.. but hor as promised all near our house.. save time for travel.

I found out yest when we are having TCSS, ur standard even higher than our KL casanova cibai CibLover.. even that model we saw yest with a 9.5/10 look, u oso said wont screw coz she is skinny!! :eek:

Wait till cibai CibLover is back next week.. maybe he will share some of his chun abalones with him.. he very good to bros lah.. dont woory. hurhruhrur..

Next time pls allow me PEI FU u again.. hahaha. Will ask shiok drink beer oso.. why singapore bros all good drinkers keh?? Like SSH, Ah Fatt, Neamlo.. all still standing after 20 bottles? :rolleyes:

CibLover
01-11-2007, 01:09 PM
....Wait till cibai CibLover is back next week.. maybe he will share some of his chun abalones with him.. he very good to bros lah.. dont woory. .......

For your info, I've cheonged with Shadowbro before in BS two years back, horr. He so yandao, of coz all the abalones he sapu liao, lorr.

BTW, I don't have anymore chun abalones in KL. Now you're the lubang king in KL, mah. But you want sweet, fresh abalones in China, I maybe..... can help!! :p

DeKuip
01-11-2007, 01:15 PM
For your info, I've cheonged with Shadowbro before in BS two years back, horr. He so yandao, of coz all the abalones he sapu liao, lorr.

BTW, I don't have anymore chun abalones in KL. Now you're the lubang king in KL, mah. But you want sweet, fresh abalones in China, I maybe..... can help!! :p

tat's why i need ur help loh.. only u know where to find the standard bro shadow wants.. me so old liao how can i get syt's for him? :(

anyway, next week u are back dont forget me the small potato arr.. i cannot learn oso must follow u. hurhurhur..

Darknites
02-11-2007, 08:38 AM

BTW, I don't have anymore chun abalones in KL. Now you're the lubang king in KL, mah. But you want sweet, fresh abalones in China, I maybe..... can help!!

yes bro, we have met... but think during that BS session... I was too engrossed in the "actions"... so, dun think we managed to chat much.. :o

tat's why i need ur help loh.. only u know where to find the standard bro shadow wants.. me so old liao how can i get syt's for him?

anyway, next week u are back dont forget me the small potato arr.. i cannot learn oso must follow u. hurhurhur..

bro... not so bad lar... I'm a little picky when I have the choice, else, I can also be relative "chin-chye" one...

anyway, as I've mentioned, will not be going up KL next week.. coming 2 months are school holiday season in SG & MY... will need to accompany family, trips to KL will be fewer.. will let you know when I'm going over again. Cheers!

DeKuip
02-11-2007, 09:51 AM
yes bro, we have met... but think during that BS session... I was too engrossed in the "actions"... so, dun think we managed to chat much..

bro... not so bad lar... I'm a little picky when I have the choice, else, I can also be relative "chin-chye" one...

anyway, as I've mentioned, will not be going up KL next week.. coming 2 months are school holiday season in SG & MY... will need to accompany family, trips to KL will be fewer.. will let you know when I'm going over again. Cheers!

tat cibai ciblover very lansi lah.. he chat with u.. u buy 3d sure will hit jackpot.. hurhurhur..

ok bro.. i knew coz u told me tat nite. i was teasing cibai ciblover only.. anytime u are here u can call me..

Now go back Pudu Plaza let the spider continue with his wed spinning.. coz waiting LCB to come.. :rolleyes:

CibLover
02-11-2007, 11:01 AM
tat cibai ciblover very lansi lah.. he chat with u.. u buy 3d sure will hit jackpot.. ...

Now go back Pudu Plaza let the spider continue with his wed spinning.. coz waiting LCB to come..

NMFL,

You cheebye everytime also say I lansi... You wait lah, I shove a baseball bat up your arse..... horizontally!!!! Then, you kena 3d!! :rolleyes:

Ehhh...that LCB coming to KL, meh? Nbzz... You bring him go PW, lah!! :p

shiok1968
02-11-2007, 11:19 AM
You cheebye everytime also say I lansi... You wait lah, I shove a baseball bat up your arse..... horizontally!!!! Then, you kena 3d!!

Ehhh...that LCB coming to KL, meh? Nbzz... You bring him go PW, lah!! My dear YSH...you too long never come back leow so maybe dun know. DeKuip nowadays dun like baseball bat cos no more kick. He now prefer cactus or maybe long long rod with nails. I guess he likes the scratching sensation.:eek:

If LCB go PW, confirm sure curse and swear. Me ask Gorken to bring LCB to a new place in Cheras. After 11pm got sexy dance and beer also not very expensive.... 4 jugs for RM$128.:p

CibLover
02-11-2007, 11:44 AM
...DeKuip nowadays ...prefer cactus or maybe long long rod with nails. I guess he likes the scratching sensation....

...new place in Cheras. After 11pm got sexy dance and beer also not very expensive.... 4 jugs for RM$128.....

I see. No wonder nowadays keep asking me China cactus usually grows to how big in diameters??? Nbzz... keep pestering me to bring back one. :mad:

Ok, new place must look see, look see. You still around next week when I get back, rite? I pass you your bottle!! :D

shiok1968
02-11-2007, 01:39 PM
Ok, new place must look see, look see. You still around next week when I get back, rite? I pass you your bottle!! :DMe going back on Wed the 7th.

Just in case you forgot the brand, it's called Chivas Regal. About the same cost as the last one, maybe a bit more expensive only. However, if no time to look, then the same one also okie.:D

CibLover
02-11-2007, 01:53 PM
..Wed the 7th. .....

Err.. then cannot see you. I reach 6th nite. But dun worry, will keep the bottle and make sure the rest of the cipets dun ask me to open what's yours. :cool: :p

shiok1968
02-11-2007, 01:56 PM
Err.. then cannot see you. I reach 6th nite. But dun worry, will keep the bottle and make sure the rest of the cipets dun ask me to open what's yours. Open lah for them. Me no problem. Just charge them according to market price and then you and me split the profit. Swee boh!!:p

I will be back on the 12th. Let's meet after that.;)

CibLover
02-11-2007, 02:00 PM
...no problem. Just charge them according to market price and then you and me split the profit. ...I will be back on the 12th. Let's meet after that....

Swee!! Market rate count by ounce horr?? With such profit, sure can buy two more bottles like that!! :p

Ok, after 12th.. but dun be too late, coz I need to fly somewhere again!! :D

Ahh Fatt
02-11-2007, 02:55 PM
Me going back on Wed the 7th.

So, I cya in SG liao......:D

Ahh Fatt
02-11-2007, 02:57 PM

So, I cya in SG liao......:D

stephan
02-11-2007, 04:39 PM

Just in case you forgot the brand, it's called Chivas Regal. About the same cost as the last one, maybe a bit more expensive only. However, if no time to look, then the same one also okie.:D

Dun come back n go office work hor... hur hur hur.....

shiok1968
03-11-2007, 08:39 PM
Dun come back n go office work hor... hur hur hur.....Dun worry lah. Kopi on Fri aft. Already confirm with Fatt Kor. Sms you on Fri morn.

stephan
03-11-2007, 09:41 PM
Dun worry lah. Kopi on Fri aft. Already confirm with Fatt Kor. Sms you on Fri morn.

U steady I steady, apply leave on next Friday!!! :D

shiok1968
04-11-2007, 09:08 AM
U steady I steady, apply leave on next Friday!!! :DDun need apply leave lah!!

Meet for kopi only. Me at nite cannot cheong leh!:(

stephan
04-11-2007, 11:36 AM
Dun need apply leave lah!!

Meet for kopi only. Me at nite cannot cheong leh!:(

NNKC CCB!!! :mad:

stephan
05-11-2007, 10:30 AM
NNKC CCB!!!

Wow... so call lao jiao or lan jiao senior, 3 zapped 11pts, u got some more? :D U can take away all my thousand pts, no problem. hur hur hur....

I used my way communicate with my pal, u got problem? :D

Combined KL Gathering... 05-11-2007 08:44 AM no contribute only hur hur hur hur hur hur and post big big vulgar word..
Combined KL Gathering... 04-11-2007 11:39 PM huh
Combined KL Gathering... 04-11-2007 11:27 PM your mouth never washed?

DRYDUST
05-11-2007, 12:57 PM
Wow... so call lao jiao or lan jiao senior, 3 zapped 11pts, u got some more? :D U can take away all my thousand pts, no problem. hur hur hur....

I used my way communicate with my pal, u got problem?

dai 9 lei sei! should quote & paste your fucks onto the DIU NIA MAH thread mah....diu nia mah ke fulat ... bingor zap 9 lei...i help u to curse:D

Bruce.J
07-11-2007, 01:20 AM
wooot.... nowadays no hai to tiu ar... everyone so free start to swear people here? hur hur hur. :D

KLKOOL
07-11-2007, 10:23 AM
wooot.... nowadays no hai to tiu ar... everyone so free start to swear people here? hur hur hur. :D

U release from Penjara Cyberjaya arr ??? SO long never see u. :D

shiok1968
07-11-2007, 10:33 AM
Wow... so call lao jiao or lan jiao senior, 3 zapped 11pts, u got some more? U can take away all my thousand pts, no problem. hur hur hur....

I used my way communicate with my pal, u got problem? :DTailo...dun bother about these type of people. Some of them just too free so dun know what to do with their pts.

Dun so hot...me buy you kopi on Fri. Remember dun take leave cos my CO also on leave. However still can come out for few hours to catch up with old friends. If not enough time then Mon also can cos I only going back at 6pm.;)

CibLover
07-11-2007, 12:00 PM
.......me buy you kopi on Fri. .... If not enough time then Mon also can cos I only going back at 6pm.....

Si beh good life!!!!

Me back in KL waiting for your return. Bottle also waiting for you!! :p

stephan
07-11-2007, 12:09 PM
Tailo...dun bother about these type of people. Some of them just too free so dun know what to do with their pts.

Dun so hot...me buy you kopi on Fri. Remember dun take leave cos my CO also on leave. However still can come out for few hours to catch up with old friends. If not enough time then Mon also can cos I only going back at 6pm.;)

hur hur hur.... I can't be bother, but important thing is must diu u ke chau hai kekeke....

Ok, understand ur situation and I'm not really love u that much.. wuahahahaha...

I will be in KL from 1st Dec to 8th Dec, let me know which day is more convenient for u to get drunk! :D

CibLover
07-11-2007, 12:11 PM
....I will be in KL from 1st Dec to 8th Dec, let me know which day is more convenient for u to get drunk! ...

Wahhhhhhh!!!! :eek:

All KL brothers please take note. The kar chng' KING will be in KL on those dates, please hide or go outstaion!!! I know I will be!! :p

shiok1968
07-11-2007, 12:11 PM
Si beh good life!!!!

Me back in KL waiting for your return. Bottle also waiting for you!! Ssshhhh...dun say so loud.

Btw your life also very shiok mah!! Every nite get to eat fresh, young and juicy abalones.:p

Next Tues nite confirm we meet for TCSS. Just let me know the place and time.;)

shiok1968
07-11-2007, 12:15 PM
I will be in KL from 1st Dec to 8th Dec, let me know which day is more convenient for u to get drunk! :DMe any day from 3rd till 6th also free cos weekday mah!

Btw you need my place or not? If yes, just get the key from Ahh Fatt Kor.;)

stephan
07-11-2007, 12:20 PM
Wahhhhhhh!!!!

All KL brothers please take note. The kar chng' KING will be in KL on those dates, please hide or go outstaion!!! I know I will be!! :p

U hide to motherlane also no use.... I will be there too! hiak hiak hiak... :D

stephan
07-11-2007, 12:21 PM
Me any day from 3rd till 6th also free cos weekday mah!

Btw you need my place or not? If yes, just get the key from Ahh Fatt Kor.;)

If want to get drunk, sure need to stay there lor. :D

shiok1968
07-11-2007, 12:32 PM
If want to get drunk, sure need to stay there lor. :DMe not around on the 1st so if need my place, then better get the key from Ah Fatt Kor.:p

stephan
07-11-2007, 12:36 PM
Me not around on the 1st so if need my place, then better get the key from Ah Fatt Kor.:p

No lah, if u guys not around, I will stay with my OC and be a good boy! :D

stephan
07-11-2007, 02:51 PM
dear Stupid ball-less bugbear,

No need leave so much comment lah, just zap will do! hur hur hur... :D

Combined KL Gathering... 07-11-2007 02:26 PM tcss too much, very rude posting from your past post
Combined KL Gathering... 07-11-2007 02:24 PM zap you for using vulgar in your previous posting
Combined KL Gathering... 06-11-2007 10:55 AM zap you for this rude post
Combined KL Gathering... 05-11-2007 12:41 PM You don't worth the points. Don't use vulgar in open post.
Combined KL Gathering... 05-11-2007 08:44 AM no contribute only hur hur hur hur hur hur and post big big vulgar word..
Combined KL Gathering... 04-11-2007 11:39 PM huh
Combined KL Gathering... 04-11-2007 11:27 PM your mouth never washed?

naemlo
07-11-2007, 11:41 PM
Ehhh...that LCB coming to KL, meh? Nbzz... You bring him go PW, lah!!

Whre is PW???

Me ask Gorken to bring LCB to a new place in Cheras. After 11pm got sexy dance and beer also not very expensive.... 4 jugs for RM$128.

Good good, dun talk n no action...

Dun so hot...me buy you kopi on Fri.

Hmmmm u never buy me kopi b4.

I will be in KL from 1st Dec to 8th Dec, let me know which day is more convenient for u to get drunk! :D

Hmmm sound interesting, can I go??

Btw you need my place or not? If yes, just get the key from Ahh Fatt Kor.

Nbzzz I know u so many yrs liao, but never offer me this. When u go back KL? I might go over for a day or 2, in these few days.

No lah, if u guys not around, I will stay with my OC and be a good boy! :D

Hmmm dun follow me leh. I good boy also.

KLKOOL
08-11-2007, 12:15 AM
Wah Sai. KC King and LCB both in KL arr :eek: Everyone HIDE!!! Lucky i bery far away :D

CibLover
08-11-2007, 11:27 AM
Whre is PW???

..... I might go over for a day or 2, in these few days. .........

PW is the infamous hawker center located along Jalan Pasar, Pudu. Here you can find loads of PRCs (mostly MILFs but once in a while, a gem or two can be found). They will walk around selling "kuacis" while you sip beer and/or have your food there. This is where your goot friend spent most of his time!!! :p

NNKC, when you coming lah?? These few days..when? PM us, lah. Just good coz i'm just back in KL. Dun worry, me also damn good boy!!! :rolleyes:

Gorken
08-11-2007, 01:05 PM
If LCB go PW, confirm sure curse and swear. Me ask Gorken to bring LCB to a new place in Cheras. After 11pm got sexy dance and beer also not very expensive.... 4 jugs for RM$128.:p

LCB,

Lai, i bring you there. Make sure is monday or thursday. Other day no sexy ass to see.

Call my personal phone to reach me. I dun check SBF regularly.

naemlo
08-11-2007, 02:39 PM
Wah Sai. KC King and LCB both in KL arr :eek: Everyone HIDE!!! Lucky i bery far away

U always far far lah, since when u not avoiding us?

PW is the infamous hawker center located along Jalan Pasar, Pudu. Here you can find loads of PRCs (mostly MILFs but once in a while, a gem or two can be found).

MILF??? Mai lah, c liao cannot eat my meal.

Dun worry, me also damn good boy!!!

Dun play play with me....... I lagi good boy.

U bring me go temples??? :D

stephan
08-11-2007, 03:26 PM
Hmmm dun follow me leh. I good boy also.
I naturally good boy, no need to follow u! ;)

LCB,

Lai, i bring you there. Make sure is monday or thursday. Other day no sexy ass to see.

Diu! bring him only meh? :(

DeKuip
08-11-2007, 05:05 PM
MILF??? Mai lah, c liao cannot eat my meal.

when u coming? so many syt's waiting for u to test.. how abt these??

She wants LCB (http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff210/dekuip/PRC_1.jpg)

This 1 screwed me (http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff210/dekuip/PRC_2.jpg)

This 1 LCB sure will fark (http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff210/dekuip/PRC_3.jpg)

Too cute for LCB (http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff210/dekuip/PRC_4A.jpg)

I met them all yesterday... farking young and pretty. I took the pic4 one.. U want FR? hurhurhur... There is 2 more hotel oso with young and pretty PRC's. So when u coming?? :rolleyes:

DeKuip
08-11-2007, 05:45 PM
PRC 1 (http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff210/dekuip/PRC_2.jpg)

PRC 2 (http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff210/dekuip/PRC_3.jpg)

PRC 3 (http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff210/dekuip/PRC_4B.jpg)

First time i came across PRC FL's who have 'stop servicing at midnight' rules.. sound like they are quite standard and me being curious, i decided to check them out yest after work. Since bro XX said he will be there also i will meet him in xxxxxx Hotel.

Reach there around 6pm but it will take bro XX much longer to reach.. told him i go up look see 1st. hehehe.. called the pic3 PRC number but no respond... working kua! Then called the pic1 PRC number and she asked me wait, i asked her wait for what?? Ma hai.. she fark me said if cannot wait pls leave!!!!! I was thinking ok loh.. will go check some other places like Cititel.. after seen the traffic jam in Federal Highway i think wait 10 nimutes 1st is the best idea. Call pic3 PRC number again and this time she said pls come to floor XX room XXXX. When i went into the lift 1 PRC came into the lift too.. i recognized her from the picture above as PRC of the 2nd pic. She wear quite nice, most in black... 1st impression her look i give 7.5, yup and she is tall. Only 2 of us inside the lift somemore i can see we were going to the same floor.. i ask her her name.. she said me stranger to her better dont tell. Lift stop, door open i just walked to the room that was given to me... ofcoz she was thinking i followed her like hamsap guy. She asked me then u looking for who?? I told her Shweng Shweng.. she then said.. tat's me lah!! hahaha.. then we went into the room together. Inside i saw another PRC, she is picture No3 and her name is ah Gen (something like tat), another young pretty PRC!! Now i have 2 damn young and pretty PRC inside the room.. but curious where is PRC pic1? Who fark me just now?? Soon another PRC came into the room too and there she is.. compare to the other two she is consider the less pretty. Now i 15/16 dunno who to choose between Shweng2 or ah Gen.. chit chat a bit i choosed ah Gen.. becoz i think she has slightly a better body than Shweng2.

Now we move to a room next door.. once inside everthin is almost the same as Klang PRC service... but this 1 is 30% better.. As expected a young pretty prc wont allow FK, fingering her, paint her and many more. But no harm if u want a quicky with a pretty young ger for that little money.

Girl: PRC (picture no3)
Name Ah Gen (sound like tat)
Look: 7 (in real she looks better than the pic above)

Boob: 8.5
Body: 8.5

BJ: 4 Maximum contact of 0.1mm
FJ: 6.5

GFE: 6
RTF: No, next time i wanna try her fren Shweng2 (tat 1 i met inside the lift)
Damage: RM130

After kau tim bro XX reach xxxxxx, he came inside our room. I can see this ah Gen really like bro XX.. hugged him like long time lost lover. hehehe.. Bro XX made a appointment with Shweng2 later and we left for diner after. So now waiting for bro XX FR on Shweng2.

Thanks bro XX for these pretty gers contacts, u are really The PRC King in KL!

KLKOOL
08-11-2007, 05:51 PM
NMFL GTM... Not bad horrr.. Now truly Grand Master liao. I better dun go back KL, otherwise sure clean his saliva and sperm one...:rolleyes:

CibLover
08-11-2007, 06:00 PM
NMFL GTM... . I better dun go back KL, otherwise sure clean his saliva and sperm one...

Tiu!!! You go back Kl still wanna eat Dim Sum mehh?? Must try our famous NL, CKTs or even Chapatis!!! Not bored with PRCs, meh?? :rolleyes: :p

DeKuip
08-11-2007, 07:16 PM
NMFL GTM... Not bad horrr.. Now truly Grand Master liao. I better dun go back KL, otherwise sure clean his saliva and sperm one...

U never change hor.. come back KL yum cha cannot arr? No need everyday fark 1.

Tiu!!! You go back Kl still wanna eat Dim Sum mehh?? Must try our famous NL, CKTs or even Chapatis!!! Not bored with PRCs, meh??

China dun have NL's??

TD0620G
08-11-2007, 07:44 PM
ya lor this GTM bring me to Cheras port got 3 girls... 1st prc he hug, 2nd prc sit on his lap and 3rd prc give him bj.. then keep asking us.. u want or not? :o

shiok1968
08-11-2007, 08:03 PM
ya lor this GTM bring me to Cheras port got 3 girls... 1st prc he hug, 2nd prc sit on his lap and 3rd prc give him bj.. then keep asking us.. u want or not? :oWelcome back bro.

Disappear for quite a while already??;)

shiok1968
08-11-2007, 08:07 PM
Hmmmm u never buy me kopi b4.

Nbzzz I know u so many yrs liao, but never offer me this. When u go back KL? I might go over for a day or 2, in these few days.You cannot drink kopi mah!! Later drunk how??:rolleyes:

Nabei....just come over lah!! Stay how long also no problem. Liddat swee boh??:p

TD0620G
08-11-2007, 09:07 PM
Welcome back bro.

Disappear for quite a while already??;)

I go look see look see only la :D

DeKuip
08-11-2007, 11:15 PM
ya lor this GTM bring me to Cheras port got 3 girls... 1st prc he hug, 2nd prc sit on his lap and 3rd prc give him bj.. then keep asking us.. u want or not?

I go look see look see only la :D

CBM, u click on the link belwo... :D

Please Click Here (http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff210/dekuip/DSC00345.jpg)

naemlo
09-11-2007, 02:30 AM
I naturally good boy, no need to follow u!

Nbzzzz dun reply my pm right.... act tao right. U good....

when u coming? so many syt's waiting for u to test.. how abt these??

I want "Too cute for LCB". But u bonked her liao, I dun want. Pls look for more SYT. But hor go KL look for PRC???? SG full of PRC. I want minah...... :D

NMFL GTM... Not bad horrr.. Now truly Grand Master liao. I better dun go back KL, otherwise sure clean his saliva and sperm one...

Ya u better stay far away.....

Tiu!!! You go back Kl still wanna eat Dim Sum mehh??

He has hole can liao, dun bother abt dim sum or prata...

You cannot drink kopi mah!! Later drunk how??

U know me well.... I asked u when u r in KL n reply me with nonsense.

CibLover
09-11-2007, 10:31 AM
Ok, all TCSS here. Looks like I better arrange one round of TCSS Gathering next week.

KL TCSS Gathering

Venue : TBC
Date : 15th NOV 2007 - Thursday
Time : 7.30pm

Everyone is welcomed, no matter new cipets or super lao ciaos.
Those that I've not met, once registered, kindly PM me or bro DeKuip your mobile numbers.
SMS will be sent on the day itself.

Please register below: -

1) CibLover
2) Shiok1968
3) Cheebye DeKuip :p
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

Cheers. :)

stephan
09-11-2007, 10:37 AM
Nbzzzz dun reply my pm right.... act tao right. U good....

Act tao? I'm naturally tao lah.. hur hur hur....! :D

I did told u that anything call me on Friday leh, u blur sotong huh? :p

CibLover
09-11-2007, 11:44 AM
Nbzz.. bring this back up.

Ok, all TCSS here. Looks like I better arrange one round of TCSS Gathering next week.

KL TCSS Gathering

Those that I've not met, once registered, kindly PM me or bro DeKuip your mobile numbers.

1) CibLover
2) Shiok1968
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

master1521
09-11-2007, 12:35 PM

KL TCSS Gathering

1) CibLover
2) Shiok1968
3) Cheebye DeKuip
4) Master1521 ;)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

hur..hur..hurr

Red_Tirak1099
09-11-2007, 12:42 PM
Can put me down in the namelist? I wan to meet up too with seniors too.....partly to prove I not clone of so & so at the same time & get zap for nothing but an innocent comment :)

CibLover
09-11-2007, 03:04 PM
KL TCSS Gathering

1) CibLover
2) Shiok1968
4) Master1521
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

Please register on the namelist!!

cryer
09-11-2007, 03:14 PM
Haizzzzzz.....................me gonna miss again.
:( :(