PDA

View Full Version : Combined KL Gathering & TCSS

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

shiok1968
23-08-2007, 11:19 AM
So, military rule now issit? Correct.:(

That's why only can go for commando missions.:p

shiok1968
23-08-2007, 11:21 AM
aiya even change liou , u still the pm mah dun need get approval 1 !PM no use cos also must answer to the President.:rolleyes:

DeKuip
23-08-2007, 04:48 PM
For bro's who know CBM, long time never hear from him so i decide to give him a call:

tut tut.. tut tut..

CBM: allo.. hurhurhur..

Me: hurhurhur...

Me: nowadays u doing wat arr?

CBM: same lah... wake up, go to work and go back sleep lah.

Me: same meh? last time was wake up late, go 1st screw, after go to work, lunch time another screw, around 6pm 1 more screw.. then end up in ktv. Before reach home took the wrong turn then end up in Stay Inn again.. 1 more screw.

CBM: ya loh hurhurhur...

Me: I went to a Thai FL few days ago, she work normally as waitress..

CBM: Why never call me?

Me: Her package come with food, i tot ate diner oredi??!!

CBM: bugger.. hurhurhur... Next time call me lah, i go look see can also.

So bro's, standby for our CBM look see tour soon. :D

shaggerific
23-08-2007, 04:55 PM
For bro's who know CBM, long time never hear from him so i decide to give him a call:

So bro's, standby for our CBM look see tour soon. :D

You nowadays very free ah?? People "retired" liao some more go and kacau him... :rolleyes:

DeKuip
23-08-2007, 05:02 PM
You nowadays very free ah?? People "retired" liao some more go and kacau him... :rolleyes:

It's all becoz of u loh... u said CBM no more around and u oso dun wanna let me char.. next time u let me char i wont kacau CBM :p hurhuhur

DeKuip
24-08-2007, 09:04 AM
A reminder from god...

Yesterday i went to a local chinese FL in Puchong, the place she lives is a walk up apartment... one of the lower ground unit. After saw the FL and she is not wat i like i decide to leave. When i put on my shoes suddenly sense something yummie is very near... then the sound came.. kik kok kik kok.. someone walked down from upper unit, from the sound i think must be a ger lah. Then suddenly :eek: a pretty NL around 20 years old infront of me, fully in KTV outfit came down going to work. She walked pass me without i say anything, i fast fast put on my shoes hope to catch up with her... also wanna ask her where she works and maybe she need a ride... coz saw her waiting for 'kai cheh' (chicken car) at the guardhouse. Unlucky me cant asked her anything coz she was talking on the phone.

With a :( face i went to a nearby shop order a dish of nasi lemak.. i take this as a God Reminder, something like he want me to stick with NL... the dish i like the most.

Ofcoz i wont give up so easily, i called the FL asking abt the NL... she said she know her... actually she mean them coz there are 3 NL's living upstairs. The FL promised me by today she will get her name, contact and the place she works...

Once i have her details i will contact bro's Char Kor Cib and Tua Lang. hurhurhur..

Pearl
24-08-2007, 09:17 AM
A reminder from god...

Yesterday i went to a local chinese FL in Puchong, the place she lives is a walk up apartment... one of the lower ground unit. After saw the FL and she is not wat i like i decide to leave. When i put on my shoes suddenly sense something yummie is very near... then the sound came.. kik kok kik kok.. someone walked down from upper unit, from the sound i think must be a ger lah. Then suddenly :eek: a pretty NL around 20 years old infront of me, fully in KTV outfit came down going to work. She walked pass me without i say anything, i fast fast put on my shoes hope to hurhurhur..

Wah.. Really Kow Tow

Upper Class Kungfu.. can sense :p

U just became a Must Cheong Buddy when going to a new place.. can sense where the pretty girls are...... kekeke

DeKuip
24-08-2007, 09:20 AM
Wah.. Really Kow Tow

Upper Class Kungfu.. can sense :p

U just became a Must Cheong Buddy when going to a new place.. can sense where the pretty girls are...... kekeke

Bro, only can sense NL... other race i cannot hor.. :p

DRYDUST
24-08-2007, 10:21 AM
god also send reminder yesterday...food infront of u...u no eat nex time no more food:cool:

DeKuip
24-08-2007, 11:11 AM
god also send reminder yesterday...food infront of u...u no eat nex time no more food:cool:

My chairman, see my siggie... gong meng me small potato mah.. not like u and Boinker mah.. I hope 1 day i can reach ur braveheart level. :p

Talking abt food.. today prayday.. wanna have NL lunch boh?

CibLover
24-08-2007, 07:08 PM
.......Once i have her details i will contact bro's Char Kor Cib and Tua Lang. hurhurhur..

Cipet!!! Come in here and char me while I'm not in town, horr??
Anyway, I'm waiting for the details of this NL that you promised to jio me along! Me good-good boy for sometime liao!! :rolleyes: :p

Prime Time
24-08-2007, 07:28 PM
Anyway, I'm waiting for the details of this NL that you promised to jio me along! Me good-good boy for sometime liao!!

Some time like the last 24 hours horr :rolleyes:

fong
24-08-2007, 10:29 PM
:D walau bro dekiup u really a cheong sifu leh

shiok1968
25-08-2007, 12:04 AM
Anyway, I'm waiting for the details of this NL that you promised to jio me along! Me good-good boy for sometime liao!! :rolleyes: Cipet...you come back already har!!

Next week must meet for kopi cos confirm alot of stories to hear. Mon or Tues nite no problem for me. :D

DeKuip
25-08-2007, 12:18 AM
Anyway, I'm waiting for the details of this NL that you promised to jio me along! Me good-good boy for sometime liao!!

sorry bro CKC.. ur nienku so small compare with niento... like i say, i only char niento and cbm.. dont easily say i char u arr! :p

Go to the NL place no problem but hor.. nowadays u always eat 'GoDim' (high class PRC) in prcland... dunno u like nasi lemak anot woh. :rolleyes:

DeKuip
25-08-2007, 12:19 AM

sorry bro CKC.. ur nienku so small compare with niento... like i say, i only char niento and cbm.. dont easily say i char u arr! :p

Go to the NL place no problem but hor.. nowadays u always eat 'GoDim' (high class PRC) in prcland... dunno u like nasi lemak anot woh. :rolleyes:

KLKOOL
25-08-2007, 12:27 AM
Cipet...you come back already har!!

Next week must meet for kopi cos confirm alot of stories to hear. Mon or Tues nite no problem for me.

The chipek come china only give me one phone call. :mad:
sorry bro CKC.. ur nienku so small compare with niento... like i say, i only char niento and cbm.. dont easily say i char u arr!

Go to the NL place no problem but hor.. nowadays u always eat 'GoDim' (high class PRC) in prcland... dunno u like nasi lemak anot woh.

Ya la , the super expensive type. Only for rich people like him :rolleyes:

DeKuip
25-08-2007, 12:28 AM
:D walau bro dekiup u really a cheong sifu leh

cheong lei ke hai... shi lei ke fu arr? :p

U sooo free, go kacau cibai cib lah... next time i buy u kopi. hurhurhur..

CibLover
25-08-2007, 10:55 AM
Cipet.....Next week must meet for kopi .... Mon or Tues nite no problem for me. ........

Confirmed. Lim kopi or beer next week. Wednesday ay sai boh??
I organised our monthly TCSS next Wednesday; ie. 29th August. We still haven't celebrate our B-Day!! ;)

...... nowadays u always eat 'GoDim' (high class PRC) in prcland... dunno u like nasi lemak anot woh. .....

Go lei ke hai!!! I miss nasi lemak soooooooooo much!! In fact, just had a packet this morning for breakfast!! Yumm yummmm...

The chipek come china only give me one phone call. ..... the super expensive type. ......

You cipet... dare to say?? You see your phone how many "Missed Calls"???
Actually wanna invite you for lunch that day but you say you meeting with the Bosses mah.. Then after that day, i dun go GZ liao, mah. Humen and Houjie too far for you, mah. Cheong without you like missing something....horrrr?? :D

CibLover
25-08-2007, 11:03 AM
Monthly TCSS Gathering for August will be held on Wednesday; 29th August 2007 at 7.30pm.

All are welcomed. Those interested, kindly register your nick below. Newbies who registered below, kindly PM your mobile number to bro Shiok1968 or myself. Details will be sent via sms on the day itself.

1. CibLover
2. Shiok1968
3. Gorken
4. Shaggerific
5. Dekuip
6. TD0620G

Again, all are welcomed. Kindly register your nick above.

Cheers. :)

KLKOOL
25-08-2007, 11:04 AM
You cipet... dare to say?? You see your phone how many "Missed Calls"???
Actually wanna invite you for lunch that day but you say you meeting with the Bosses mah.. Then after that day, i dun go GZ liao, mah. Humen and Houjie too far for you, mah. Cheong without you like missing something....horrrr?? :D

When u get me u never ask also. For YSH, I will travel far to cheong one mah... what is brother for ???

CibLover
25-08-2007, 11:48 AM
.....I will travel far to cheong one mah... what is brother for ???

Dun worry. Loads of opportunities in the very near future. My new office confirmed liao. Renovating on my next trip. :cool:

Now only matter is my apartment.. RMB3,500 for fully furnished.. seems a bit exp. Trying to negotiate now. :o

DeKuip
25-08-2007, 11:54 AM
Dun worry. Loads of opportunities in the very near future. My new office confirmed liao. Renovating on my next trip. :cool:

Now only matter is my apartment.. RMB3,500 for fully furnished.. seems a bit exp. Trying to negotiate now. :o

ma hai... every month eat 'GoDim' oredi spend RMB50,000... now act poor said RMB3,500 a month for rental expensive..

PS: U received the mms i sent to u boh?

CibLover
25-08-2007, 11:56 AM
Monthly TCSS Gathering for August will be held on Tuesday; 28th August 2007 at 7.30pm. Note the new date!!

All are welcomed. Those interested, kindly register your nick below. Newbies who registered below, kindly PM your mobile number to bro Shiok1968 or myself. Details will be sent via sms on the day itself.

1. CibLover
2. Shiok1968
3. Gorken
4. Shaggerific
5. Dekuip
6. TD0620G

KLKOOL
25-08-2007, 12:27 PM
Wah. Got Koala Bear and Polar Bear attending. Must call Animal Control liao :p

ProfessorOokami
25-08-2007, 01:25 PM
Monthly TCSS Gathering for August will be held on Wednesday; 29th August 2007 at 7.30pm.

1. CibLover
2. Shiok1968
3. Gorken
4. Shaggerific
5. Dekuip
6. TD0620G

Cheers.

Definitely I can not attend this TCSS as I will be away from 28 August till 03 September. Enjoy yourselves :p BTW, long time didn't see Bro TD appearing in the forum. Again I will miss the opportunity to meet Bro DK :(

swinger69ers
26-08-2007, 12:20 AM
Aloo bros.... a newbie here... juz tot of joining d TT in KL if ever it is confirmed. Please PM me d location and time...

cheers

p/s... very new at dis... sorry if i sound too demanding

shiok1968
26-08-2007, 09:07 AM
Aloo bros.... a newbie here... juz tot of joining d TT in KL if ever it is confirmed. Please PM me d location and time...

cheers

p/s... very new at dis... sorry if i sound too demandingThe TCSS is confirmed. Just drop either Ciblover or myself a PM with your contacts and we will then drop you a sms on the very day itself.:D

Darknites
26-08-2007, 01:34 PM
err... kinda confussed... when will the TCSS be held? 28th or 29th? Cos both date also listed above...

I'll be in KL for a night on 29th only... so, if TCSS on 29th, I'll be there... else.. gotta wait for next one again.. :(

fong
26-08-2007, 03:36 PM
cheong lei ke hai... shi lei ke fu arr? :p

U sooo free, go kacau cibai cib lah... next time i buy u kopi. hurhurhur..

oiiiiii m going to kl this thurday will arrive at nite! u wanna come out for drink or not?

mJ`mJ
26-08-2007, 03:47 PM
Hello!

I am newbie.... keke... I realised i have missed out this thread before i made my trip down to KL on 13th Aug... Guess i have to look out for this thread when i making my next trip down!

shiok1968
26-08-2007, 04:13 PM
err... kinda confussed... when will the TCSS be held? 28th or 29th? Cos both date also listed above...

I'll be in KL for a night on 29th only... so, if TCSS on 29th, I'll be there... else.. gotta wait for next one again.. :(Bro, should be Tues 28th cos that was the last posting by Bro Ciblover.

Wed 29th also okay with me but I got dinner so can only meet up much later. Let's see what the rest of the guys say.:D

garung
26-08-2007, 05:38 PM
I'll be at KL 2nd weekend of sept email/msn: [email protected]

Darknites
27-08-2007, 08:10 AM
Bro, should be Tues 28th cos that was the last posting by Bro Ciblover.

Wed 29th also okay with me but I got dinner so can only meet up much later. Let's see what the rest of the guys say.:D

i also think 28th might be the final date since it was the latest post... I'll have to miss it again.. :(

shiok1968
27-08-2007, 10:03 AM
i also think 28th might be the final date since it was the latest post... I'll have to miss it again.. :(Bro, let me check with the guys again and let you know by today.;)

CibLover
27-08-2007, 10:04 AM
Monthly TCSS Gathering for August will be held on Tuesday; 28th August 2007 at 7.30pm. Note the new confirmed date!!

1. CibLover
2. Shiok1968
3. Gorken
4. Shaggerific
5. Dekuip
6. TD0620G

cryer
27-08-2007, 12:50 PM
Can I join in to this TCSS?
I have already PM shiok1968.

KLKOOL
27-08-2007, 01:01 PM
Can I join in to this TCSS?
I have already PM shiok1968.

Already posted tha ALL ARE WELCOME mah :D

CibLover
27-08-2007, 03:02 PM
Monthly TCSS Gathering for August will be held on Tuesday; 28th August 2007 at 7.30pm. Note the new confirmed date!!

1. CibLover
2. Shiok1968
3. Gorken
4. Shaggerific
5. Dekuip
6. TD0620G
7. swinger69ers
8. cryer
9. warmnites
10. BruceJ
11. Boinker

Haizzz.... what's so difficult to understand, huh??? All are welcome.
Just quote my post and register your own nick in the list!!!

bro swinger69ers,

Please PM me your mobile number either here or in MK. ;)

Cheers.

Darknites
27-08-2007, 06:48 PM

guess i won't be joining you guys... cos I'm still not in KL on Tues... next time then.. enjoy yourselves! ;)

CibLover
28-08-2007, 03:33 PM
Latest update. SMS will be sent by 4pm today.

1. CibLover
2. Shiok1968
3. Gorken
4. Shaggerific
5. Dekuip
6. TD0620G
7. swinger69ers (have yet to receive ur mobile)
8. cryer
9. warmnites
10. BruceJ
11. Boinker
12. fotoman (no camera pls.. :p )
13. Bigtitsman (pls PM me ur mobile)
14. nozoney

SAnight
28-08-2007, 05:40 PM
will miss this gathering...cant cheong within coming months....haizzz

after my project done must hv a big release..good hunting all brother.

DeKuip
28-08-2007, 06:28 PM
One farking hamsup guy oso knew as cibailover is damn horny now... i regret to asked my ang moh galfren open webcam for him... she was there only wearing bra... blond sexy gal.. now he still chat with her till dont wanna leave for gathering!!

4 Hamsup CibaiLover!! :p

DeKuip
28-08-2007, 11:56 PM
Glad to see my bro's again... oso it was nice to meet another singaporean bro cryer... dont forget to write ur FR arr!

The place Ruums seems quite happening, tat NL said inside can do anything.. :p but cibai cib dunno wanna bring me there.. what bro Shiok said true oso.. not worth it go so late.

oh bro's.. click below to see what i mean dumb blond: hahaha.. knn!

Dumb Blond (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZABeQ5vkpXM)

Waiting for bro Boinker FR too.. he took a NL! :eek:

cryer
29-08-2007, 01:34 AM
Nice to meet up the KL bros here although I can't remember all ur nick.
Hope to see you guys soon again next month.

Errrr.................FR today I dun have leh.
The place bro shiok recommended only can drink beer, see gals and sianz them loh.
Anyway, a nice place to go to also.

shiok1968
29-08-2007, 09:41 AM
Great to see all the usual suspects again namely Ciblover, DeKuip, Boinker, Bruce, gorken, shaggerific and our SG bro cryer.

Usual TCSS about gals, football and cars as well as fine tuning everybody's radar esp with all the eye candy walking to Beach Club and Thai Club. Our resident casanova Bro DeKuip's radar as usual the most powerful. Saw enemy NL suspect and faster faster zoom in for the kill. Almost succeeded getting the suspect to our table for further interrogation but somehow suspect managed to evade capture.

TCSS until about 10pm then went separate ways. Bros Ciblover and shaggerific went to check out a new HC. Confirm should have FR cos can see that bro Ciblover very hungry for local food. Must be bcos eat too much chinese food leow.:p

The rest like Bro boinker, DeKuip and Bruce all say going home but dun know true or not. Most likely go for commando missions. Hopefully will get FRs from them later.

Bro gorken, cryer and myself as usual drop down to our usual pub in Cheras for drinks. As usual, bro gorken got molested by the mei meis there cos they all say he very cute. The place was really packed so just spend out time looking at the mei mei and enjoying our beer. Open 3 buckets at total cost of RM155. Left at about midnite cos all working tmr.:D

DeKuip
29-08-2007, 10:39 AM
Great to see all the usual suspects again namely Ciblover, DeKuip, Boinker, Bruce, gorken, shaggerific and our SG bro cryer.

Usual TCSS about gals, football and cars as well as fine tuning everybody's radar esp with all the eye candy walking to Beach Club and Thai Club. Our resident casanova Bro DeKuip's radar as usual the most powerful. Saw enemy NL suspect and faster faster zoom in for the kill. Almost succeeded getting the suspect to our table for further interrogation but somehow suspect managed to evade capture.

Yeah, fun as usual.. especially our LutSee bro aka FooPei King oso know how to char ppls nowadays.. sure got more fun. But hor.. how come LutSee with a tower high income (pls dont get me wrong.. the rich man is still cibai cib) keep asking where to find the cheapest parking place? :rolleyes:

Me old oredi, NL's dont like old man.. maybe from now on i only target western food.. as for NL i just go HC or KTV.

TCSS until about 10pm then went separate ways. Bros Ciblover and shaggerific went to check out a new HC. Confirm should have FR cos can see that bro Ciblover very hungry for local food. Must be bcos eat too much chinese food leow.

Cibai Cib becomes old too... ma hai.. nowadays who is more ham sup than him? Do u notice he will become braveheart member soon? hurhurhur..

The rest like Bro boinker, DeKuip and Bruce all say going home but dun know true or not. Most likely go for commando missions. Hopefully will get FRs from them later.

Really went home coz wanna take rest early later watch the cibaipool game mah.. btw, that small hollandshee dirk keeps scoring hor... i dont support pool but i do support dirkie the small potato.. coz small potato is always a small potato.. not like that cibai Drenthe wanna act like 'Tai Fan Shee' in Mardrid.

ChinaSex
29-08-2007, 12:04 PM
GTM still like to be modest horr :rolleyes:

Bigtitsfan
29-08-2007, 12:11 PM
haiyo haiyo haiyo. missed this session caz i was away for work at site. no internut. balik office at 7pm thn baru noticed. ayo aiyoo

DeKuip
29-08-2007, 01:34 PM
remembered yesterday foo pei king told me abt a place where u can get RM218 lunch that come with free bonk...

so decide to call him coz lunch time mah... ma hai end up he asked me...

You very free arr?? :(

Hereby i wanna say sorry to my lovely foo pei king, next time i dont openly ask for lobang.. pls forgive me. :p hurhurhur..

deadpoet42
29-08-2007, 08:06 PM
damn...

missed again...please have another soon...been in and out the country...

hectic life...urrrggghhh!

fong
30-08-2007, 11:01 AM
my all bro will be bac to kl later! any 1 wanna meet me up for tea or cheong at evening? bro boinker? dekuip? cib? n any other out there? so miss u all aspecially bro blues!!!!!!! long time neber see him liou! also miss TSH & 2SH
n my sifu the GREAT GRAND TITANIUM COCK TIRAK MASTER( u know who i mean rite!) i will call u guys when i was there tonite k!
see ya!:D

DeKuip
30-08-2007, 11:15 AM
my all bro will be bac to kl later! any 1 wanna meet me up for tea or cheong at evening? bro boinker? dekuip? cib? n any other out there? so miss u all aspecially bro blues!!!!!!! long time neber see him liou! also miss TSH & 2SH
n my sifu the GREAT GRAND TITANIUM COCK TIRAK MASTER( u know who i mean rite!) i will call u guys when i was there tonite k!
see ya!:D

Ur skin itchy is it? Want rotan is it? Or is it ur kar ch'ng recovered liao? I still have fire crackers special left for u...

Post so big abt ur shifu titanium cock aka cibai ciblover.. sked ppls dunno kah?

anyway, tonite i goodboy.. coz tomolo need to wake up early.. leaving town.

KLKOOL
31-08-2007, 01:25 AM
Hereby i wanna say sorry to my lovely foo pei king, next time i dont openly ask for lobang.. pls forgive me. :p hurhurhur..

So now I ask ... U very Free Arr :rolleyes:

Hugo168
31-08-2007, 01:33 AM
So now I ask ... U very Free Arr :rolleyes:

hello all very free KL Bros:D when free will visit again

GD_Paradise
31-08-2007, 01:36 AM
hello all very free KL Bros:D when free will visit again

COme CHina and visit also la. Hur Hur Hur :D

ChinaSex
31-08-2007, 02:14 AM
anyway, tonite i goodboy.. coz tomolo need to wake up early.. leaving town.

U joining hur hur hur in Bakso land arr :D

shiok1968
31-08-2007, 10:22 AM
hello all very free KL Bros:D when free will visit againWhen you come before?? How cum I dun know?? Boh swee lah!!:p

cryer
31-08-2007, 01:48 PM
I will be back to KL again.
KL bros, standby for next meeting can?

Hehehehe

Ahh Fatt
31-08-2007, 01:58 PM
To ALL Malaysia Brudders.....

Happy National Day.......

Malaysia Boleh.......:D

Hugo168
31-08-2007, 08:34 PM
When you come before?? How cum I dun know?? Boh swee lah!!:p

2 weeks back i saw you at amk hub ntuc also :D

Clit_LickeR
31-08-2007, 09:13 PM
2 weeks back i saw you at amk hub ntuc also

how cum never jio me for kopi at amk? :mad: :D

Gorken
31-08-2007, 09:44 PM
To ALL Malaysia Brudders.....

Happy National Day.......

Malaysia Boleh.......:D

Malaysia apa pun boleh~~~~~~~~

fong
01-09-2007, 10:20 PM
my bro here mind to ogarnize a gathering on this coming 15th! i will be around from 14th to 16th!!! long time neber yum cha with u all liou!:cool:

KLKOOL
01-09-2007, 10:53 PM
my bro here mind to ogarnize a gathering on this coming 15th! i will be around from 14th to 16th!!! long time neber yum cha with u all liou!:cool:

Wah. Chun Toi so big can request gathering in your honor meh :p Just joking la. Me also miss TCSS with you le .

shiok1968
01-09-2007, 11:37 PM
my bro here mind to ogarnize a gathering on this coming 15th! i will be around from 14th to 16th!!! long time neber yum cha with u all liou!:cool:Paiseh lah cos 15th is Sat. Me confirm not in KL during weekends.:o

DeKuip
05-09-2007, 09:52 AM
sorry master...it was me who started:o ...so now i wont kajau this thread anymore...i go & kajau TSH somewhere else...today must go & fuck, then i write steam steam FR for u to read ah...kehkehkeh

ok ok.. me follow my chairman.. no more kacau tat serious thread.

today u go fark arr?? i see chinese calendar today not 'chor yit' or 'sap nm' woh?!! :confused:

DeKuip
05-09-2007, 10:04 AM
sorry master...it was me who started:o ...so now i wont kajau this thread anymore...i go & kajau TSH somewhere else...today must go & fuck, then i write steam steam FR for u to read ah...kehkehkeh

really sorry my chairman.. forgotten today is ur 大日子... no wonder u go fark lah!! dont forget to tip her arr! hurhurhur...

cryer
05-09-2007, 10:07 AM
Paiseh lah cos 15th is Sat. Me confirm not in KL during weekends.:o

How about 11th to 13th Sept leh?:D

shiok1968
05-09-2007, 10:14 AM
How about 11th to 13th Sept leh?:DNext week not sure yet cos waiting for news from my head office. Contact me when you are down.:D

Ahh Fatt
05-09-2007, 12:00 PM
Next week not sure yet cos waiting for news from my head office. Contact me when you are down.
Hmmmmm, new posting to SHA izzit?:D

shiok1968
05-09-2007, 01:44 PM
Hmmmmm, new posting to SHA izzit?Nope. Me not so stupid as to go there and clear shit for other people. At the end, credit also let other people take. :mad:

Head office sending someone down to understudy me so got to pretend to be busy mah!!:p

stephan
05-09-2007, 03:59 PM
Nope. Me not so stupid as to go there and clear shit for other people. At the end, credit also let other people take.

Head office sending someone down to understudy me so got to pretend to be busy mah!!:p

If guy, bring him cheong. If gal, u kc her lor, kekekeke.... then ur report will be too good to be believed! :D

DRYDUST
05-09-2007, 05:13 PM
really sorry my chairman.. forgotten today is ur 大日子... no wonder u go fark lah!! dont forget to tip her arr! hurhurhur...

wah now u fly thread hor...quote also copy frm other thread, who teach u geh? nmfl! today thought of asking yr lady okt got 45 yo fl mou? she said no wor! herself also no up to 45 yo....so no FR lor:p

DeKuip
05-09-2007, 06:16 PM
wah now u fly thread hor...quote also copy frm other thread, who teach u geh? nmfl! today thought of asking yr lady okt got 45 yo fl mou? she said no wor! herself also no up to 45 yo....so no FR lor

wei my chairman... me power 3 liao... what 'big snake shitting' i haven see in sbf leh? :p somemore bo bian.. that thread cannot TC so i see this thread TCSS.. hurhurhur..

oh... u really called the female okt arr? No stock available meh? :rolleyes:

CibLover
06-09-2007, 02:51 AM
....someone down to understudy me so got to pretend to be busy mah!!....

Really coming liao, ahh?? Okok, you remember to "chop" for me horr!! You can't but I can... see whether get to qualify for Braveheart, mah? :p

DeKuip
06-09-2007, 09:12 AM
Really coming liao, ahh?? Okok, you remember to "chop" for me horr!! You can't but I can... see whether get to qualify for Braveheart, mah? :p

ma hai.. hamsup tol lan kam!! :rolleyes:

LSB_Fan
06-09-2007, 09:22 AM

Understudy means STUDY UNDER YOU worrr... kekekekeke

LSB_Fan
06-09-2007, 09:24 AM

You also another want to hor lang kan one. Come China ask ppl to chop chop for u. Let the other KL bro have turn la. :rolleyes:

DRYDUST
06-09-2007, 09:25 AM
wei my chairman... me power 3 liao... what 'big snake shitting' i haven see in sbf leh? :p somemore bo bian.. that thread cannot TC so i see this thread TCSS.. hurhurhur..

oh... u really called the female okt arr? No stock available meh?

niasing...big snake shit also u hav seen, very rare wor...honestly i havent,
the most also see NL/PRC peeing :p ....nola i was there for lunch only...didnt call coz 'ngor dou mou ham sup tol lan kam yeong'

shiok1968
06-09-2007, 09:34 AM
Really coming liao, ahh?? Okok, you remember to "chop" for me horr!! You can't but I can... see whether get to qualify for Braveheart, mah? :pDun worry lah!! You are my YSH mah!! Confirm chop for you.

Btw when will you be back?? My understudy coming on 11th Sept. HE first time come KL so please be gentle with HIM hor!!:p

GD_Paradise
06-09-2007, 09:38 AM
niasing...big snake shit also u hav seen, very rare wor...honestly i havent,
the most also see NL/PRC peeing ....nola i was there for lunch only...didnt call coz 'ngor dou mou ham sup tol lan kam yeong'

That day my Ang Moh friend bonk bonk a mm in KTV toilet in CHina. Remind me of HurHurHur and GTM, pioneer of toilet bonking missionary position :p :p

shiok1968
06-09-2007, 09:44 AM
That day my Ang Moh friend bonk bonk a mm in KTV toilet in CHina. Remind me of HurHurHur and GTM, pioneer of toilet bonking missionary position :p Hurhurhur never created the toilet missionary position lah!! Only the legendary GTM got this ability.:p

DeKuip
06-09-2007, 11:06 AM
That day my Ang Moh friend bonk bonk a mm in KTV toilet in CHina. Remind me of HurHurHur and GTM, pioneer of toilet bonking missionary position :p

China ktv keh toilet very nice kah? hurhurhur..

only 1 bro so far has done missionary in a ktv toilet, tat's is TD lah.. i tried to find that post.. sad, cannot find it. :(

DeKuip
06-09-2007, 11:09 AM
....nola i was there for lunch only...didnt call coz 'ngor dou mou ham sup tol lan kam yeong'

mou lei ke hai!! if u still go 45+ commando without fr.. bro Boinker will be the next chairman. :p

DeKuip
06-09-2007, 11:10 AM
Hurhurhur never created the toilet missionary position lah!! Only the legendary GTM got this ability.:p

tat was TD lah.. when he was at his peak! :p

DeKuip
06-09-2007, 03:24 PM
Finally i have found her, i know where she works... tonite i go look see. :D

FOUND THAT NL LIAO (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=2231012&postcount=4520)

Lucky cibai CibLover not around.. no need to share with him. hurhurhur...

DRYDUST
06-09-2007, 05:15 PM
mou lei ke hai!! if u still go 45+ commando without fr.. bro Boinker will be the next chairman. :p

boinker wil hav my vote...besides nowdays very hot, cant drink too much 'dong guai' juice....must find some fresh & young little coconut:D

DeKuip
07-09-2007, 09:20 AM
boinker wil hav my vote...besides nowdays very hot, cant drink too much 'dong guai' juice....must find some fresh & young little coconut:D

ppls like certain food wont easily change 1... u dont fool ppls lah!! hurhurhur..

DeKuip
07-09-2007, 09:27 AM
yest went yum beer with 2 long time haven see bro's... my great cbm aka koala beer aka hurhurhur aka TD0620G and Niento aka Burns888. CBM looks fresh and not that blur as usual... found out bro Niento has changed to a casanova (cibai Cib u better be carefull.. hurhur) sweet talk to a ger till she told bro Niento her 1st sex experience was in a swimming pool in Redang.. like tat i 1st think abt bro Shiok so decided to call him..

Bro ah Shiok, Niento took ur bet anot? Not to worry.. ur Liverpool sure win!

Actully the gers who work there wasn't that bad.. so we decide to visit that place again next monday. I will inform my bro's by then.

shiok1968
07-09-2007, 10:36 AM
Bro ah Shiok, Niento took ur bet anot? Not to worry.. ur Liverpool sure win!We meet next week then discuss. 2 jugs too little lah. You alone can drink 5 jugs. Hurhurhur.....:p

Bro Burns at first very happy to hear my voice cos I still owe him 3 jugs mah!! But later I tell him that the 3 jugs you drink finish already. Gagaga....:p

DeKuip
07-09-2007, 10:44 AM
We meet next week then discuss. 2 jugs too little lah. You alone can drink 5 jugs. Hurhurhur.....:p

Bro Burns at first very happy to hear my voice cos I still owe him 3 jugs mah!! But later I tell him that the 3 jugs you drink finish already. Gagaga....:p

me 5 jugs sprite can lah.. hurhurhur..

I dont think Niento is happy abt the 3 jugs u owe him... he long time no heard from u.. tat's why when u talk to him coz he's happy lah.. he saw cbm he oso hug hug cbm... hurhurhur...

ProfessorOokami
07-09-2007, 06:22 PM
China ktv keh toilet very nice kah? hurhurhur..

only 1 bro so far has done missionary in a ktv toilet, tat's is TD lah.. i tried to find that post.. sad, cannot find it.

Toilet episodes ka? That reminds me of a slang "cottaging" If you want to know what is it, refer to this link:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cottaging

When is the next TCSS ka?

DeKuip
08-09-2007, 09:05 AM
Toilet episodes ka? That reminds me of a slang "cottaging" If you want to know what is it, refer to this link:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cottaging

When is the next TCSS ka?

lei kong mat yeh arr? :confused:

I think next tcss will be thurs or fri... becoz ham chin bang lover is back by then..

Gorken
08-09-2007, 03:10 PM
me 5 jugs sprite can lah.. hurhurhur..

5 jugs sprite? hahaha, you sure or not? harder then 5 jug of beer u know

woodringman
08-09-2007, 03:29 PM
5 jugs sprite? hahaha, you sure or not? harder then 5 jug of beer u knowKekeke....I agree Bro Gorken. Looks like you are drinking person like me. I prefer 5 jugs beer anytime.:p

DeKuip
08-09-2007, 06:18 PM
5 jugs sprite? hahaha, you sure or not? harder then 5 jug of beer u know

Kekeke....I agree Bro Gorken. Looks like you are drinking person like me. I prefer 5 jugs beer anytime.:p

yum nm sai, take coupons and leave it for next time lah.. so simple wah! :p

KLKOOL
08-09-2007, 06:22 PM
Kekeke....I agree Bro Gorken. Looks like you are drinking person like me. I prefer 5 jugs beer anytime.:p

Sure get diabetes one if drink 5 jugs of Sprite in one night... :p

ProfessorOokami
08-09-2007, 07:28 PM
lei kong mat yeh arr? :confused:

I think next tcss will be thurs or fri... becoz ham chin bang lover is back by then..

"cottaging" is having sex inside a toilet:D

Next Thurs, I am free..maybe it should be a ripe time then.

fong
08-09-2007, 10:14 PM
Wah. Chun Toi so big can request gathering in your honor meh :p Just joking la. Me also miss TCSS with you le .

walau bro if were here u know tat will be very nice!!!!!!

LookSi_CO
10-09-2007, 09:36 AM
ya lor can ask bro Shag to help buy custom fitted silk condoms with gold trimmings also

my all time grand master, u gone where? :confused: :(

lewis13
10-09-2007, 09:44 AM
my all time grand master, u gone where? :confused: According to all the Tailo here, your grand master officially already retire from cheonging.;)

LookSi_CO
10-09-2007, 09:46 AM
walau bro if were here u know tat will be very nice!!!!!!

ur nick fong, u gal or guy? :confused:

cryer
10-09-2007, 12:32 PM
Anyone game for a TCSS on a Tue or Wed nite?
Cos I will only be able to be there for the 2 nites.

Hehehehe...............tis time feel like going to a KTV.
Got any budget KTV or not har?:D

DeKuip
10-09-2007, 05:56 PM
Anyone game for a TCSS on a Tue or Wed nite?
Cos I will only be able to be there for the 2 nites.

Hehehehe...............tis time feel like going to a KTV.
Got any budget KTV or not har?:D

bro, count me out tue or wed.. me sick liao.

maybe cibai ciblover wanna have yum cha thurs.. hopefully will be better by then.

CibLover
11-09-2007, 01:47 AM
...ciblover wanna have yum cha thurs.. hopefully will be better by then.

Niamafulat!!!

Me back by Thursday. TCSS, you arrange lar. Niento free?

naemlo
11-09-2007, 02:02 AM
We meet next week then discuss. 2 jugs too little lah. You alone can drink 5 jugs. Hurhurhur.....:p

Wow 1 person 5 jugs.... si beh ho. Oi your posting confirm buey?

CibLover
11-09-2007, 02:28 AM
.... Oi your posting confirm buey?

His posting confirmed...... boh liao!!
However, my posting confirmed. In fact in China now. Heard u coming to visit us??

naemlo
11-09-2007, 03:41 AM
However, my posting confirmed. In fact in China now. Heard u coming to visit us??

Your friend, Klkool ordered me to go GZ on 21/10. :o So bo pian, now planning.

DeKuip
11-09-2007, 11:12 AM
Niamafulat!!!

Me back by Thursday. TCSS, you arrange lar. Niento free?

ops... means few more screws for u loh..

Niento wont be around.. end of this week he goes dunno what fark island for sex holidays. hurhurhur..

Wow 1 person 5 jugs.... si beh ho. Oi your posting confirm buey?

Bro, dont tease me lah! When come to yum beer u are the shifu.. i train 20 years more cant reach ur level. :D

KLKOOL
11-09-2007, 11:36 AM
Your friend, Klkool ordered me to go GZ on 21/10. :o So bo pian, now planning.

Huh ??? Nbzz dun need t o tell the the Cib-ai la. He busy marking territory in china. fark fark here, fark fark there. Brother also forgotten liao :rolleyes:

shiok1968
11-09-2007, 11:53 AM
Wow 1 person 5 jugs.... si beh ho. Oi your posting confirm buey?I confirm posting in KL. Come lah...me and bro Gorken waiting for you.:)

shiok1968
11-09-2007, 11:56 AM
Huh ??? Nbzz dun need t o tell the the Cib-ai la. He busy marking territory in china. fark fark here, fark fark there. Brother also forgotten liao Expected lah!! He like little boy who just found a new toy.:p

When he come back, I will punish him for you. Must make him buy us beer and tell us all his stories. Like that swee boh!!:p

KLKOOL
11-09-2007, 11:59 AM
When he come back, I will punish him for you. Must make him buy us beer and tell us all his stories. Like that swee boh!!

Yaya, Invite out DD's 5 worst CMI bonk and make him kneel and paint all the expired abalone :D

Ahh Fatt
11-09-2007, 12:26 PM
Yaya, Invite out DD's 5 worst CMI bonk and make him kneel and paint all the expired abalone
U so bad, ...
After eating all the FRESH & PINK colour one, force him to hv expired one....kekeke:D
But I like the idea.....:p

shiok1968
11-09-2007, 12:28 PM
Yaya, Invite out DD's 5 worst CMI bonk and make him kneel and paint all the expired abalone :D:eek: I dun hate him that much lah!!

naemlo
11-09-2007, 04:26 PM
Bro, dont tease me lah! When come to yum beer u are the shifu.. i train 20 years more cant reach ur level. :D

Mai anyhow said hor, I good boy, now drink mineral water only. :D

naemlo
11-09-2007, 04:28 PM
Brother also forgotten liao

Kettle dun said pot black lah.... :D

I confirm posting in KL. Come lah...me and bro Gorken waiting for you.

Dun worry, sure go to KL just for u. But any SG plate car there? :D

DRYDUST
11-09-2007, 05:14 PM
Yaya, Invite out DD's 5 worst CMI bonk and make him kneel and paint all the expired abalone :D

ma giap! where got CMI bonk...okla the last 5 encounters were overall 6/10...but still qualify to get RM50 tips:p ...like that u wana offer him meh? year end sale ah?

Ah Dac
11-09-2007, 05:15 PM
U driving up huh??

Dun worry, sure go to KL just for u. But any SG plate car there? :D

cryer
11-09-2007, 10:24 PM
bro, count me out tue or wed.. me sick liao.

maybe cibai ciblover wanna have yum cha thurs.. hopefully will be better by then.

Well sorry to hear tat.
Please take care.

I just wanna go for a relax.........hehehe

CibLover
12-09-2007, 01:53 AM
Kettle dun said pot black lah....

Hehehehe.... this sentence I like!! :D
End Oct, most probably will be back in China.

Me come here for work, leh... no marking territory like KLKOOL. You see, these few days; postings also gotta make after midnight. :rolleyes: Kekekeke..

naemlo
12-09-2007, 01:54 AM
Me come here for work, leh... no marking territory like KLKOOL. :rolleyes: Kekekeke..

Now pot is talking.... :D U 2 mai lai act virgin infront of a holy naemlo.

CibLover
12-09-2007, 02:15 AM
....infront of a holy naemlo.

In front of HOLY naemlo???? The nick naemlo will never be associated with the word HOLY, larr.. Just like water and oil... boh ngam!! :p

cryer
12-09-2007, 07:59 AM
infront of a holy naemlo.

HOLY????
Pui!!!!!!............LCB, long time no go drinking liao hor?
How ur more than 10yrs frenz in SH now?:D

Jetaime
12-09-2007, 08:02 AM
Hehehehe.... this sentence I like!! :D
End Oct, most probably will be back in China.

Me come here for work, leh... no marking territory like KLKOOL. You see, these few days; postings also gotta make after midnight. :rolleyes: Kekekeke..

Of course after midnight lah, after sexxion mah .. ..

DeKuip
12-09-2007, 10:07 AM
Well sorry to hear tat.
Please take care.

I just wanna go for a relax.........hehehe

thanks bro for the well wishes.. today feel much better liao, somemore am thinking abt a visit to Bak Kut Teh town tonite.. :D

KLKOOL
12-09-2007, 10:26 AM
Me come here for work, leh... no marking territory like KLKOOL. You see, these few days; postings also gotta make after midnight. Kekekeke..

Diu. You tell me one thing, then say another thing horr... :rolleyes: Posting have to make after midnight cos after bonking the gal, then only come online mah ... muahahahaha

sexy rabbit
12-09-2007, 06:35 PM
halo KL bros,

It's been a while...paiseh very bz with work.
Will be in KL in Nov...advance booking ..kekeke
most likely 16th Nov ~ 21st Nov. depending on clients schedule.

Cheers ^_^
:D

cryer
12-09-2007, 06:47 PM
thanks bro for the well wishes.. today feel much better liao, somemore am thinking abt a visit to Bak Kut Teh town tonite.. :D

Where? Where?
Call me along leh..............:cool:

Darknites
13-09-2007, 02:39 AM
halo KL bros,

It's been a while...paiseh very bz with work.
Will be in KL in Nov...advance booking ..kekeke
most likely 16th Nov ~ 21st Nov. depending on clients schedule.

Cheers ^_^
wah.... that is really advance...

pm me closer to the date... i try and arrange my trips around the same time as yours :D

ProfessorOokami
13-09-2007, 02:42 AM
wah.... that is really advance...

pm me closer to the date... i try and arrange my trips around the same time as yours :D

Wow, in just seconds, my points shot past 100...thanks to Shadowbro for upping me. Will return favour when recovered :p

DeKuip
14-09-2007, 03:16 PM
Few hours ago have lunch with shifu selim and fist time met bro's shinchan and doovey.. My BEG chairman DD and bro Boinker were there too.

It was nice to heard bro shinchan cheong experience, especially the combodia part... congratz bro with ur jackpot! :D

The fun highlights is when bro shinchan said i look much younger for my age.. i anwsered him:

The reason is me not like shifu selim mah.. i always check the date and i dont eat expired food! hurhurhur..

tonite haven confirm anything... cibai CibLover haven call me back yet. :cool:

DRYDUST
14-09-2007, 03:48 PM
The fun highlights is when bro shinchan said i look much younger for my age.. i anwsered him:

The reason is me not like shifu selim mah.. i always check the date and i dont eat expired food! hurhurhur..

mamak tong food sometime not fresh also...especially the curry, sambal...and did u eat fried chicken juz now? ekekkekke

DeKuip
14-09-2007, 05:40 PM
Tonite we go listen to cibai CibLover keh china fark stories... a small TCSS in PJ area (near 1 Utama)..

Newbies who wanna join us pls pm me ur contact, i will call u then.

DeKuip
16-09-2007, 04:22 PM
Bro's,

How long din we saw bro lingwu liao?? I think more than 1 year liao! Why not we go yum cha when he is back? Bro lingwu said BKK life very boring... i dont believe loh! :p

I know he will be back soon...

shiok1968
17-09-2007, 09:09 AM
Bro's,

How long din we saw bro lingwu liao?? I think more than 1 year liao! Why not we go yum cha when he is back? Bro lingwu said BKK life very boring... i dont believe loh! :p

I know he will be back soon...Count me in as long as it's weekday.

Really long time never see him.:p

KLKOOL
17-09-2007, 10:39 AM
Count me in as long as it's weekday.

Really long time never see him.:p

You can always join me to fly to LOS to see him mah :p

shiok1968
17-09-2007, 10:47 AM
You can always join me to fly to LOS to see him mah :pCibei...you think I dun want meh!!

However nowadays not really willing to take too much risk to go and cheong. Maybe about time to retire.;)

KLKOOL
17-09-2007, 11:53 AM
Cibei...you think I dun want meh!!

However nowadays not really willing to take too much risk to go and cheong. Maybe about time to retire.;)

That means have to have RETIREMENT PARTY LORR kekekekekek ORGY! ORGY! ORGY!

shiok1968
17-09-2007, 12:15 PM
That means have to have RETIREMENT PARTY LORR kekekekekek ORGY! ORGY! ORGY!Kekeke.....that's a good idea.

Oct I retire from HCs, then Nov I retire from FLs.....like that every month got retirement party.:p

5m@||¢h@ng3
17-09-2007, 03:23 PM
Oct I retire from HCs, then Nov I retire from FLs.....

CAnnot retire lah... :(

If you retire :

where we get all the FRs...

where we get all the FLs...

where we get all the lubangs...

no old bird to guide us through the right path(s)...

cryer
17-09-2007, 03:58 PM
Oct I retire from HCs, then Nov I retire from FLs.....like that every month got retirement party.:p

Lidat hor.............u cannot retire from drinking.:D

shiok1968
17-09-2007, 04:34 PM
Lidat hor.............u cannot retire from drinking.:DDrinking also can slowly retire. First retire from drinking Brandy, then whiskey, then gin....liddat can take many months hor!!:p

5m@||¢h@ng3
17-09-2007, 04:41 PM
Drinking also can slowly retire. First retire from drinking Brandy, then whiskey, then gin....liddat can take many months hor!!:p

For me :

Jolly Shandy
Beer
Whisky - Red Label/Jack Daniels/Chivas Regal
Vodka - Smirnoff/Absolut Kurant
Brandy - Cordon Bleu
Wines - Red/White
Beer
Whisky - Chivas Regal
Tuak??? :D

Now, hovering on Heineken beer whenever possible. Once in awhile, whisky...

Aardappeltje
17-09-2007, 07:25 PM
Can newbie join the gathering? ;)

cryer
18-09-2007, 11:09 AM
Drinking also can slowly retire. First retire from drinking Brandy, then whiskey, then gin....liddat can take many months hor!!:p

Lidat also can?
U really bent on retiring sia.
I think I must make plan for my retirement also.

Hehehehe

shaggerific
18-09-2007, 12:01 PM
That means have to have RETIREMENT PARTY LORR kekekekekek ORGY! ORGY! ORGY!
Nbzz, last time supposed to have birthday party orgy also never materialized. Now thinking of retirement orgy??

shiok1968
18-09-2007, 12:16 PM
CAnnot retire lah... :(

If you retire :

where we get all the FRs...

where we get all the FLs...

where we get all the lubangs...

no old bird to guide us through the right path(s)...Thank you for seeing me so up.

FYI....long time never provide FR already cos never go cheong so how to have FR.

The only FLs I know are contacts that my kind bros in KL have provided me yet me also never go and try.

No lubangs also cos all also come my my good bros. My good bros always want to intro nice lubangs to me but somehow I always dun feel like trying.

Only path I taking now is meeting my good bros for drinks and TCSS.

Come to think about it, looks like dun need to consider retirement cos already considered retired.:p

shiok1968
18-09-2007, 12:17 PM
Can newbie join the gathering? ;)No problem. Look out for the next gathering and PM your contacts to the organiser.:D

shiok1968
18-09-2007, 12:18 PM
Nbzz, last time supposed to have birthday party orgy also never materialized. Now thinking of retirement orgy??Liddat also remember.

Too busy to organise lah. Retirement orgy let you arrange ok or not??:p

DeKuip
18-09-2007, 12:22 PM
Nbzz, last time supposed to have birthday party orgy also never materialized. Now thinking of retirement orgy??

why u still here? tot u wanna go look see? I oredi inform her abt u.. ask her wear jeans so tat u cannot see her foo pei loh! hurhurhur..

Really RM208 lunch come with free bonk arr? :p

KLKOOL
18-09-2007, 12:57 PM
Really RM208 lunch come with free bonk arr? :p

Its RM 218 la kekekeke.

Ahh Fatt
18-09-2007, 12:59 PM
Liddat also remember.

Too busy to organise lah. Retirement orgy let you arrange ok or not??

Onz....but must let me know so that I can apply leave in advance....hur hur hur:D

KLKOOL
18-09-2007, 01:00 PM
Liddat also remember.

Too busy to organise lah. Retirement orgy let you arrange ok or not??:p

Come over here and ask YSH to organize. here have ORGY club le :p

CibLover
18-09-2007, 03:57 PM
KNS.... all also say retired. I also want to retire from cheonging scene in KL liao. :p

BTW, tonite organise a TCSS. Bro shagg be the organiser. We have dinner somewhere nearby Cheras or Ampang. Me going out now, will call Shaggerific to confirm the arrangement.

Shaggerific, all up to u.

shaggerific
18-09-2007, 06:16 PM
Its RM 218 la kekekeke.
Maybe people got "gold kuku" discount leh? :p

KLKOOL
18-09-2007, 06:29 PM

PRC pay him to bonk also he dun wan le ... :D

DeKuip
19-09-2007, 08:41 AM

bro shag foo,

if u really want breakfast, lunch, diner and siew yeah a la CKC taste.. i promise i wont touch her.. yest bro shiok and u have saw her, somemore said she's indeed syt and cute.. u as my good bro, this friday i can intro her to u. swee boh? :D

shaggerific
19-09-2007, 05:30 PM
bro shag foo,

if u really want breakfast, lunch, diner and siew yeah a la CKC taste.. i promise i wont touch her.. yest bro shiok and u have saw her, somemore said she's indeed syt and cute.. u as my good bro, this friday i can intro her to u. swee boh? :D
never asked u not to touch coz I have no interest in ckc... just want to look see look see a bit closer hor, hurhurhur :p

KLKOOL
19-09-2007, 06:11 PM
never asked u not to touch coz I have no interest in ckc... just want to look see look see a bit closer hor, hurhurhur :p

To see if her skin as smooth as yours izzit :rolleyes:

DeKuip
20-09-2007, 10:35 AM
To see if her skin as smooth as yours izzit :rolleyes:

u are wrong abt shag.. he went see foo pei.. but din managed so now he angry a bit loh... hurhurhur..

shiok1968
25-09-2007, 01:52 PM
2nite maybe got drinking session cum TCSS with my good bro groken. Interested bros drop me a sms. Bros who want to join but dun have my number, drop me a PM with your contacts before 4pm 2day.:D

DeKuip
01-10-2007, 05:59 PM
Later after 7pm i go drink kopi with bro klpgfun in uptown.. who wanna join us pls pm me ur number.. i will check it later coz kopi place have wifi.

All cipet (horny newbies) are welcome.

Got to go liao..

5m@||¢h@ng3
01-10-2007, 09:52 PM
Come to think about it, looks like dun need to consider retirement cos already considered retired.

Let's retire from retirement then...

Solid excuse for another party...

5m@||¢h@ng3
01-10-2007, 09:55 PM
All cipet (horny newbies) are welcome.

To be honest with everyone, after almost three years in Klang Valley (actually should be less since I travelled south many times in 2004), still not too sure which is which :

UP town
New town
PJ State
DU
DJ
OLD town
etc ...
:mad:

municum
01-10-2007, 10:03 PM
To be honest with everyone, after almost three years in Klang Valley (actually should be less since I travelled south many times in 2004), still not too sure which is which :

UP town
New town
PJ State
DU
DJ
OLD town
etc ...
:mad:

OK educate u a bit.

UPtown is in SS21, DU (Damansara Utama), New Town is where PJ State is. State used to be a cinema hall in Petaling Jaya near the PJ Lake, now taken over by one of the biggest Mamak, LOTUS. So if you see the biggest Mamak in that area, you know that is State; DJ is Damansara Jaya not Disc Jock.

Hope this helps you along the way. Try this : KL Majestic, "Pun Sam Pah" Cantonese which means half jungle), KL Madras...................etc

DeKuip
02-10-2007, 07:28 AM
Sorry to the bros who have pm me, i wasn't able to online coz my battery is flat.

Met bro klpgfun in Center Point BU instead of Uptown, it was bro klpgfun who request to BU... he said Uptown no parking.. but the main reason i came to know later. I think he wanna change place is becoz BU has more syt's around, very true also coz i saw so many syt's but 1 syt tat i canot resist to kacau and i went to ask her can buy her drink boh... but she said i'm not cibai CibLover the famous casanova.. so she rejected my offer. :(

Bro klpgfun is is nice guy, nice chatting with him... i have learn some cheong expirience from him.. thanks bro. :D

DeKuip
02-10-2007, 07:30 AM
OK educate u a bit.

wah cipet.. how come u act like teacher liao? :p

klpgfun
02-10-2007, 08:51 AM
no la bro DeKuip u are the master .. i just learn from u only. If want to go to nice place with allot of SYT can be arrange as there some other places we can share and have som eye washing session. But make sure ur radar is upgraded this time :D

Thank for guiding me on the ports available unfortunately i hv to skip viet port cause just hv too much Pho last week :cool:

DeKuip
02-10-2007, 09:32 AM
no la bro DeKuip u are the master .. i just learn from u only. If want to go to nice place with allot of SYT can be arrange as there some other places we can share and have som eye washing session. But make sure ur radar is upgraded this time :D

Thank for guiding me on the ports available unfortunately i hv to skip viet port cause just hv too much Pho last week :cool:

bro.. standby for tonite.. after 1 pm i will have all the info's.

oh, remember yest my fren called me abt the indian gers? I saw their pic this morning.. ma hai.. i wont think my latest BEG cipet Sexypirate will screw.. but my BEG chairman cum Hoi Mei Wong aka DryDust sure will screw them! hurhurhur...

DRYDUST
02-10-2007, 10:46 AM
bro.. standby for tonite.. after 1 pm i will have all the info's.

oh, remember yest my fren called me abt the indian gers? I saw their pic this morning.. ma hai.. i wont think my latest BEG cipet Sexypirate will screw.. but my BEG chairman cum Hoi Mei Wong aka DryDust sure will screw them! hurhurhur...

chuntoi! got bollywood also u dunwan screw meh? bj only tak mou? wah lunch must go drink yeh fah jau at puchong, indian curry veli hot ooh...

*please change your sig. , now u r medium potato, 1 more fei por then u become big potato, with BEG cert. kekkekekek

DeKuip
02-10-2007, 11:28 AM
chuntoi! got bollywood also u dunwan screw meh? bj only tak mou? wah lunch must go drink yeh fah jau at puchong, indian curry veli hot ooh...

*please change your sig. , now u r medium potato, 1 more fei por then u become big potato, with BEG cert. kekkekekek

Pau Yu Wong DD, niamafulat.. 1st u told me must screw since reach there oredi.. then u changed story said give her RM10 and run..

Lucky tonite go look see 2 syt's.. fresh abalones.. not ur type! :p

Changed my siggie liao... hurhurhur..

DeKuip
02-10-2007, 04:33 PM
bro civic_jerk,

pls clean ur pm box.. i cant reply ur pm!

DRYDUST
02-10-2007, 05:27 PM
Pau Yu Wong DD, niamafulat.. 1st u told me must screw since reach there oredi.. then u changed story said give her RM10 and run..

Lucky tonite go look see 2 syt's.. fresh abalones.. not ur type! :p

Changed my siggie liao... hurhurhur..

mafulat! now u very creative in the siggie thing hor....
diu, laws & reg. are dead mah....in real world always jup sang:D , this also must teach meh...anyway good also la, if not when are u going to graduate?!

ok u go view 1st...tmrw i go try...nowadays veli hot...must eat more juicy thing...dried 1 too hard to swallow.

btw, just now i again make the BEG proud by goin to Corona.... FR later...huhuhu

DeKuip
02-10-2007, 05:29 PM
bro civic_jerk,

pls clean ur pm box.. i cant reply ur pm!

bro.. i have no choice liao coz i will leave my office soon. Since the whole afternoon i cannot reply to u is becoz ur pm box is full.. the number u gave me is from what coutry i oso dunno.. so tonite i really dunno how to contact u.

What i can say is go down P Ramlee area and try ur luck.. hopefully tomolo will be a better day for u. :D

DeKuip
02-10-2007, 05:37 PM
mafulat! now u very creative in the siggie thing hor....
diu, laws & reg. are dead mah....in real world always jup sang:D , this also must teach meh...anyway good also la, if not when are u going to graduate?!

ok u go view 1st...tmrw i go try...nowadays veli hot...must eat more juicy thing...dried 1 too hard to swallow.

btw, just now i again make the BEG proud by goin to Corona.... FR later...huhuhu

niamapomelo.. u think me like u arr?? Me stranger in malay leh.. how to know jup sang?

oh.. u went Corona? It's above BEG standard leh.. only ppls never check n like to say their stock no good! Sometimes u can find syt's ang moh gers in the lobby.. they are back packers.. they dont wanna pay hotel a day b4 they leave malay.. so i use to drop them in Corona lobby, the next morning they will on they way again. :D

5m@||¢h@ng3
02-10-2007, 06:04 PM
Sometimes u can find syt's ang moh gers in the lobby.. they are back packers.. they dont wanna pay hotel a day b4 they leave malay.. so i use to drop them in Corona lobby, the next morning they will on they way again. :D

Cat's out OF the bag...

That's how you bonk the angmohs!!!

DRYDUST
03-10-2007, 11:01 AM
oh.. u went Corona? It's above BEG standard leh.. only ppls never check n like to say their stock no good! Sometimes u can find syt's ang moh gers in the lobby..

yes saw a few angmoh yesterday, since i was looking for quick release didnt bother bout that. some guys even go in SPA & ask whether got angmoh working....yes it was above BEG standard, especially the bakso, so no need for me to giv FR loo...:D

DeKuip
03-10-2007, 11:03 AM
Cat's out OF the bag...

That's how you bonk the angmohs!!!

no lah.. i have never bonk ang moh gers b4.

shiok1968
03-10-2007, 11:06 AM
no lah.. i have never bonk ang moh gers b4.Of course you never...it's always the ang moh gers that bonk you. You different mah!!:rolleyes: :p

Pearl
03-10-2007, 11:14 AM
Of course you never...it's always the ang moh gers that bonk you. You different mah!!:rolleyes:

Wakakakaka

Nice reply bro :p

shiok1968
03-10-2007, 11:22 AM
Wakakakaka

Nice reply bro :pThank you bro.

Just stating facts mah.:p

DeKuip
03-10-2007, 12:10 PM
Of course you never...it's always the ang moh gers that bonk you. You different mah!! :p

n lah bro.. remember i always said:

I wont do anything but if they wanna rape me not my fault rite? :p

CibLover
05-10-2007, 10:33 AM
....Just stating facts mah..

Oeii!!! Why never reply my MSN?? Called you last nite when I arrived KLIA but you so fast go back S'pore liao ahh?? NNKC...so nice job, horr??!!! :p

Haiizz... today wanna go out with who arhhh????????
Cibai Dekuip... u plan itinerary.

Ahhhh!!!!!!!! It's nice to be back!! :D

DeKuip
05-10-2007, 10:35 AM
Oeii!!! Why never reply my MSN?? Called you last nite when I arrived KLIA but you so fast go back S'pore liao ahh?? NNKC...so nice job, horr??!!!

Cibai Dekuip... u plan itinerary. :cool:

CKC u want boh?? Yest i din managed to screw her but i did screw her agent.. :p

Pearl
05-10-2007, 10:41 AM
Oeii!!! Why never reply my MSN?? Called you last nite when I arrived KLIA but you so fast go back S'pore liao ahh?? NNKC...so nice job, horr??!!! :p

Cibai Dekuip... u plan itinerary. :cool:

Diu.. never let me know u reach last nite.. IF not, I stay back for u ma

shiok1968
05-10-2007, 10:43 AM
Oeii!!! Why never reply my MSN?? Called you last nite when I arrived KLIA but you so fast go back S'pore liao ahh?? NNKC...so nice job, horr??!!! When did I log on my MSN??? Nowadays no access from work and at home no computer so never log on for long time leow.:p

Ssshhh....dun say so loud later other people eyes red. Me these few weeks only need to work either 3 or 4 days a week. Since retired already then better go back. I can feel that the dark side very strong in KL esp now that you are back. Gagaga..........:p

shiok1968
05-10-2007, 10:46 AM
Diu.. never let me know u reach last nite.. IF not, I stay back for u maHuh??? Cipet...my tailo Pearl come to KL but never tell me. Like that no steady lah!! If I know you come, then me dun go back leow. Like that my YSH also happy cos I around mah!! All your fault lah!!:p

DeKuip
05-10-2007, 10:46 AM
Ssshhh....dun say so loud later other people eyes red. Me these few weeks only need to work either 3 or 4 days a week.

I did called u yest but some1 said u just left... tot wanna go drink beer with u yest.. and look see ur favorite CKC.

Pearl
05-10-2007, 10:47 AM
CKC u want boh?? Yest i din managed to screw her but i did screw her agent.. :p

Wah..agent also upz.. kekeke :p

Pearl
05-10-2007, 10:51 AM
Huh??? Cipet...my tailo Pearl come to KL but never tell me. Like that no steady lah!! If I know you come, then me dun go back leow. Like that my YSH also happy cos I around mah!! All your fault lah!!:p

Me cannot announce comin down to KL ma cos dunno how the day will turn out to be. If finish late, then stay back, if early, travel north.

Paiseh if last minute change of plans ma :o

shiok1968
05-10-2007, 10:51 AM
I did called u yest but some1 said u just left... tot wanna go drink beer with u yest.. and look see ur favorite CKC.Paiseh bro...me these few weeks only free Mon to Wed sometimes Thurs. :D

shiok1968
05-10-2007, 10:53 AM
Me cannot announce comin down to KL ma cos dunno how the day will turn out to be. If finish late, then stay back, if early, travel north.

Paiseh if last minute change of plans ma :oAiyoh....yum cha also good mah....after all now I retired already so can only go for yum cha and TCSS.:p

CibLover
05-10-2007, 10:58 AM
All also talk kok, lah!! If I know.. if I know... DIU!!
My MSN siggie already say very, very clearly liao, lehhhh!!!

Shiok,

Called you to ask you what liquor to buy for u coz forgot what brand u want, liao. Even called your S'pore number but switched off... NNKC. Anyway, bought liao...dun know u like or not.. :rolleyes:

Pearl,

Why you come down KL never post and let us know? Me not in KL but many brothers still here, mah. :mad:

shiok1968
05-10-2007, 11:03 AM
Called you to ask you what liquor to buy for u coz forgot what brand u want, liao. Even called your S'pore number but switched off... NNKC. Anyway, bought liao...dun know u like or not.. Bro paiseh....my hp batt flat cos just bought new 1G card and download too many songs. Listen until hp batt go flat.:o

You buy one me sure giam. Just let me know how much. Next week I free from Mon to Wed. Anyday you free just tell me.:D

Futaba
05-10-2007, 11:39 AM
Bro paiseh....my hp batt flat cos just bought new 1G card and download too many songs. Listen until hp batt go flat.:o

You buy one me sure giam. Just let me know how much. Next week I free from Mon to Wed. Anyday you free just tell me.:D

Next week Mon to Wed I oso free after work. Let me know wat time u all cum out I wan to join in can boh?

shiok1968
05-10-2007, 11:50 AM
Next week Mon to Wed I oso free after work. Let me know wat time u all cum out I wan to join in can boh?Okie...me contact YSH then arrange place to meet. Will let you know where and what time.:D

fong
05-10-2007, 10:19 PM
bro can arrange on wed boh? coz i work half day tat day! maybe can rush down to meet u all yum cha! so long time neber gather wit u all liou! so miss u all:D

DeKuip
05-10-2007, 11:15 PM
bro can arrange on wed boh? coz i work half day tat day! maybe can rush down to meet u all yum cha! so long time neber gather wit u all liou! so miss u all:D

Rush ur cipet lah!! Half day off u stay home play with ur unku unku lah!! Somemore KL dont have enuff time to prepare firework show and lion dance for ur arrive.

oh.. if u have extra time left after u've played with ur unku's.. go poke cibai CibLover and KLKOOL can boh? :rolleyes:

WeekdaY WarrioR
06-10-2007, 12:21 AM
Nice to see all the KL brothers so hard at work. Would love to attend you TCSS one of these days when work permits. Have a good time.

KLKOOL
06-10-2007, 03:02 AM
oh.. if u have extra time left after u've played with ur unku's.. go poke cibai CibLover and KLKOOL can boh? :rolleyes:

NMFL, you bery free horr.. Go and poke poke ur NL lobang when u free la. DUn come kacau kacau

CibLover
06-10-2007, 11:07 AM
NMFL, ...... Go and poke poke ur NL lobang when u free la. ..

He can't do that... now is Puasa month. So, all his NL cannot taste his "Golden Dick". That's why he has been wanking since early morning till 7pm.
Once buka puasa, he will be real busy!!! :rolleyes:

ProfessorOokami
06-10-2007, 11:51 AM
He can't do that... now is Puasa month. So, all his NL cannot taste his "Golden Dick". That's why he has been wanking since early morning till 7pm.

No wonder, that Holland shee didn't call me liao, maybe facing those NL withdrawal symptoms :D Anyway I was in BKK so maybe I have told him about that, so need to call me for tom yam loh.

thai75food
06-10-2007, 05:22 PM
go poke cibai CibLover and KLKOOL can boh? :rolleyes:

coming to poke u in NOV.... no need lion dance or firework... jus some KY... :D

KLKOOL
06-10-2007, 05:38 PM

OIC. I forgotten have Puasa.

KLKOOL
06-10-2007, 05:42 PM
coming to poke u in NOV.... no need lion dance or firework... jus some KY... :D

SO soon u need bonk already arr ??? Ask GTM to wear nurse uniform for you horr :D

fong
06-10-2007, 10:19 PM
Rush ur cipet lah!! Half day off u stay home play with ur unku unku lah!! Somemore KL dont have enuff time to prepare firework show and lion dance for ur arrive.

i know u r gtm dun need like tat de! hari raya is cuming soon so be prepare to get more nl lah ok!

fong
06-10-2007, 10:23 PM

mah ke hai u! how u be my sifu loke tat? ask me to play myself! forget to tell u all tat thur is my off mah, mah hai sumore ask me go poke tsh n ysh cibai walau u wan me die faster izzit?
i not like u leh i juz a newbie u diffrent u r,
titenium cock with golden ball tirak master leh!
hehehe

DeKuip
07-10-2007, 10:16 AM
NMFL, you bery free horr.. Go and poke poke ur NL lobang when u free la. DUn come kacau kacau

Once buka puasa, he will be real busy!!!

Where got NL's? Need u guys to intro to me lah.. if not i will try to change food. hurhurhur..

No wonder, that Holland shee didn't call me liao, maybe facing those NL withdrawal symptoms :D Anyway I was in BKK so maybe I have told him about that, so need to call me for tom yam loh.

Prof, no wonder ur last few postings keep talking abt viet popiahs.. hurhurhur.. anyway, i din knew u were in BKK. :D

DeKuip
07-10-2007, 10:21 AM
coming to poke u in NOV.... no need lion dance or firework... jus some KY...

No problem.. long time din see u also. :D But very strange hor... normally u will go BKK or China.. how come this time u wanna come boring KL? :p

DeKuip
07-10-2007, 10:24 AM
mah ke hai u! how u be my sifu loke tat? ask me to play myself! forget to tell u all tat thur is my off mah,

Cipet, ur shifu is cibai CibLover lah... yest he told me when u are here he will bring u go cheong.. sure u will get red carpet welcome in every HC's.. call him hor.

thai75food
07-10-2007, 05:59 PM
SO soon u need bonk already arr ??? Ask GTM to wear nurse uniform for you horr :D

and must leave head gear on !!!! :D

thai75food
07-10-2007, 06:05 PM
No problem.. long time din see u also. But very strange hor... normally u will go BKK or China.. how come this time u wanna come boring KL? :p

u say already ma.... long time no see already wor....
if KL is boring... then sillypore is wat? dead town? :D

Prime Time
07-10-2007, 06:12 PM
and must leave head gear on !!!! :D

WOw! Dekuip with Nurse headgear. Can take photo boh :p

DeKuip
07-10-2007, 06:41 PM
u say already ma.... long time no see already wor....
if KL is boring... then sillypore is wat? dead town?

ok ok my dear bro :D But must bring me some thai food arr! :p

This week i call u can boh? I oso long time no speak to u liao.

DeKuip
07-10-2007, 06:43 PM
WOw! Dekuip with Nurse headgear. Can take photo boh :p

u talk lah... yest u saw my photo album rite?? Out of 460 pics i think 300 belong to u and ur tiraks leh.. tat time u top form hor? No wonder u are KL no1 faker lah! hurhurhur..

fong
07-10-2007, 09:33 PM
Cipet, ur shifu is cibai CibLover lah... yest he told me when u are here he will bring u go cheong.. sure u will get red carpet welcome in every HC's.. call him hor.

u syer boh? y neber heard he said so? but anyway will giv u all a call when i was bac there!

Gorken
07-10-2007, 10:45 PM
SSH and beer kakis,

i got new beer joint....can jar ling gu for free....confirm you have not been there before, discover it on saterday nite...the one i tried is thai miz local chinse, there are other PRC there waiting.....interested?

Gorken
07-10-2007, 10:46 PM
Opppsss double post

DeKuip
08-10-2007, 12:06 AM
Just came back for diner and yum cha with Futaba kor kor.. must say bro Futaba very good boy. Ask him want me bring along a FL boh.. coz after diner she can stay in his hotel.. he said no lah. Ok, during diner a 20 yrs old NL FL sms me asked me free anot! This NL quite wild qua look, slim with nice curves and somemore a student. Since she is only 10 car drive away, i again asked bro want boh? He told me tomolo need to wake up early.. and he said tomolo he wanna cheong with cibai CibLover.. hehehe.. ofcoz i understand his reason. Everyone oso wanna learn from cibai CibLover mah :p

Anyway, starting tomolo i will go into meditation but i still wanna go look see with cibai CibLover hor. hurhurhur..

shiok1968
08-10-2007, 10:07 AM
SSH and beer kakis,

i got new beer joint....can jar ling gu for free....confirm you have not been there before, discover it on saterday nite...the one i tried is thai miz local chinse, there are other PRC there waiting.....interested?Standby for phonecall 2day.

Not interested in the jar ling gu part cos I retired already mah but long time also never go out with you and drink.:p

CibLover
08-10-2007, 10:09 AM
... Everyone oso wanna learn from cibai CibLover mah ....

First thing first!!!
Tiu Lei Ke Hai!!!!! Cibai DeKuip... go and die lahh!!

... I oso long time no speak to u liao....

If you wanna talk to people, just login your cipet MSN. people always login onto MSN... but you busy farking your Myanmar's backside!!

u syer boh? y neber heard he said so? but anyway will giv u all a call when i was bac there!

I do not and definitely not qualified to be anyone's shifu..
But when you are in town, just give us a ring..

SSH and beer kakis,

i got new beer joint....can jar ling gu for free.........interested?

If not SSH and not beer kaki... can I join?? :p

Last but not least, another : -

Cibai DeKuip... Go and let people "push".. NNKC. :rolleyes:

shiok1968
08-10-2007, 10:17 AM
If not SSH and not beer kaki... can I join?? :p Bro, so how 2day??

Me at work now cannot log on MSN so anything drop me a sms about your schedule.:p

DeKuip
08-10-2007, 10:46 AM
If you wanna talk to people, just login your cipet MSN. people always login onto MSN... but you busy farking your Myanmar's backside!!

I call bro Thaifood better lah.

I forgot my password lah.. and all my msn ang moh gers now like u only... Bianca keep saying u are cute.. and she everytimes wanna on her webcam let u see her neh neh.. like tat me better dont go msn loh. :( Later u go YM, i let u see pics want boh?

Last but not least, another : -

Cibai DeKuip... Go and let people "push".. NNKC.

Finally... YSH is back.. let's start the fun again as usual. :p hurhurhur..

DeKuip
08-10-2007, 10:48 AM
Bro, so how 2day??

Me at work now cannot log on MSN so anything drop me a sms about your schedule.:p

Bro Futaba told me he need to go around town today.. later aftenoon need to confirm with him which part of town then only we decide where to meet. I sms u later.. can boh?

shiok1968
08-10-2007, 10:59 AM
Bro Futaba told me he need to go around town today.. later aftenoon need to confirm with him which part of town then only we decide where to meet. I sms u later.. can boh?I confirm meeting Bro gorken later 2nite for drinks. Place is at Kuchai Lama. Sms me later bro.;)

DeKuip
08-10-2007, 11:20 AM

Bro ThaiFood called me last week.. i oredi knew he is coming.. maybe can make up a plan with him.. actually a trip, Visit TSH and YSH Tour.. how? :D

DeKuip
08-10-2007, 11:22 AM
I confirm meeting Bro gorken later 2nite for drinks. Place is at Kuchai Lama. Sms me later bro.;)

Bro, Kuchai Lama!! U wanna see the sasa ger anot? Last time u went check her with Foo Pei King.. remember? She lives nearby, i can call her out if i go Kuchai Lama. :D

CibLover
08-10-2007, 11:37 AM
.... maybe can make up a plan with him.. actually a trip, Visit TSH and YSH Tour.. how? ...

When and if I'm in China ...always welcome. Close bros can stay my place.
As for TSH, you've gotta ask him lah.. He maybe busy visiting his PRCs' parents!! :eek: :p

shiok1968
08-10-2007, 11:47 AM
As for TSH, you've gotta ask him lah.. He maybe busy visiting his PRCs' parents!!Maybe got chance to take you up on that offer next year.;)

As for TSH, which PRCs' parent he visiting??:rolleyes:

shiok1968
08-10-2007, 11:49 AM
Bro, Kuchai Lama!! U wanna see the sasa ger anot? Last time u went check her with Foo Pei King.. remember? She lives nearby, i can call her out if i go Kuchai Lama. :DBro shag was the one very interested to see. Me just follow only. You better check with bro gorken which joint we going. Later your sasa gal get frighten.:p

KLKOOL
08-10-2007, 12:09 PM
As for TSH, you've gotta ask him lah.. He maybe busy visiting his PRCs' parents!!
U forgot to say, when your boss is around can or not. Nbzz, u wait la, see who end up going to meet PRC parents. Me not Lomeo like u le :rolleyes:

As for TSH, which PRCs' parent he visiting?

Come GZ la... can bring CO along and stay with me. Then I show her shopping in GZ :D

shiok1968
08-10-2007, 12:15 PM
Come GZ la... can bring CO along and stay with me. Then I show her shopping in GZ :DDun worry bro. I actually seriously planning for a trip there with her. Problem is that she is now taking another degree in HR so can only plan when she has a break. Will confirm let you know.:D

CibLover
08-10-2007, 12:35 PM
U forgot to say, when your boss is around ...Lomeo like u le ....

...Then I show her shopping in GZ ..

Yeah horr... err... Kekeke...
If my Boss is here, too bad lorr.. Then, can go GZ look for TSH. :p

Me no more Lomeo... me dun go around sian girl one horr..

Show brother's CO to shopping area ahh?? Nbzz... next time cannot bring my CO to GZ.. dangerous to me pockets.. :D

KLKOOL
08-10-2007, 12:50 PM
Dun worry bro. I actually seriously planning for a trip there with her. Problem is that she is now taking another degree in HR so can only plan when she has a break. Will confirm let you know.:D

All work and no play make Jill a boring gal :D ... Maybe thats Y she always play with u... kekekeke

KLKOOL
08-10-2007, 01:02 PM
Me no more Lomeo... me dun go around sian girl one horr..

Show brother's CO to shopping area ahh?? Nbzz... next time cannot bring my CO to GZ.. dangerous to me pockets.. :D

U sure boh ... I think of all of us, u have most CKC in KL worr.... As for showing ur CO shopping, why not ? She happy, u have less nagging mah...

shiok1968
08-10-2007, 01:07 PM
U sure boh ... I think of all of us, u have most CKC in KL worr.... As for showing ur CO shopping, why not ? She happy, u have less nagging mah...I agree totally cos he most likely have the most CKCs in KL, GZ and some even say SG.:p

As for CO happy...when they happy we sad cos pocket sure one big hole.:(

Ahh Fatt
08-10-2007, 01:15 PM
I agree totally cos he most likely have the most CKCs in KL, GZ and some even say SG.

As for CO happy...when they happy we sad cos pocket sure one big hole.

No lar...it is..
CO happy...
U Happy and Sad (happy cos can bonk syt, sad bcos of CO spending):p

so 2 happy n 1 sad = HAPPY....

shiok1968
08-10-2007, 01:21 PM
No lar...it is..
CO happy...
U Happy and Sad (happy cos can bonk syt, sad bcos of CO spending)

so 2 happy n 1 sad = HAPPY....CO one shopping spree can cost me many bonks.:(

Dun know if worth the bonk or not??:p

When is your confirm arrival?? Next month alot of holiday so every week I only work maximum 4 days. The rest will be back in SG.

Ahh Fatt
08-10-2007, 01:35 PM
CO one shopping spree can cost me many bonks.

Dun know if worth the bonk or not?

When is your confirm arrival?? Next month alot of holiday so every week I only work maximum 4 days. The rest will be back in SG.

Yes, CO shopping spree may cost alot of $, but in PRC will be cheaper....cos pay in rmb mah...

Bonking those Sweet SYT, u say leh....ask TSH n YSH and somemore ST cost u 130rmb and ON cost u 250rmb...:rolleyes:

My trip to KL most likely confirm but now they needs different items. Still trying to quote. Bro ThaiFood might be joining me...hur hur hur:D

shiok1968
08-10-2007, 01:46 PM
Yes, CO shopping spree may cost alot of $, but in PRC will be cheaper....cos pay in rmb mah...

Bonking those Sweet SYT, u say leh....ask TSH n YSH and somemore ST cost u 130rmb and ON cost u 250rmb

My trip to KL most likely confirm but now they needs different items. Still trying to quote. Bro ThaiFood might be joining me...hur hur hurSan jai San jai....must push all evil thoughts away from my mind.Kekeke.....

OMG...ON only 250 rmb. No wonder YSH come back straight go look for NLs. Must be every nite tapao ONs until sian of eating dimsum. If I eat for supper and then breakfast everyday, confirm also sian.:rolleyes:

Btw there is a intern from my company staying at my place till the end of Nov. Looks like this time you must consider getting another place to bunk in. Let me know the date early and maybe I can arrange something.:p

CibLover
08-10-2007, 02:59 PM
.....ask TSH n YSH and somemore ST cost u 130rmb and ON cost u 250rmb......Bro ThaiFood might be joining me.....

Got so cheap, meh?? Hmmm... I also dun know. Next time must ask my TSH bring me go look see look see... Kekeke... :rolleyes:

... No wonder YSH come back straight go look for NLs. ....

Btw there is a intern from my company staying at my place till the end of Nov. .......

No, lah... I gwai-gwai do work over there. But now horr... sian of western steak, liao... must again look for NL. Malaysian food the best!!! :p

Oh yeah horr... looks like have to finally visit your apartment, liao !!! Kekekeke......

shiok1968
08-10-2007, 03:22 PM
Oh yeah horr... looks like have to finally visit your apartment, liao !!! Kekekeke......It's a guy lah!! Unless you have change your taste, if not then confirm not giam for you. However for other special requests, pls quietly PM me and I see what I can do.:p

Btw how much do I owe you??:confused:

Ahh Fatt
08-10-2007, 03:31 PM
Got so cheap, meh?? Hmmm... I also dun know. Next time must ask my TSH bring me go look see look see... Kekeke...

Oh yeah horr... looks like have to finally visit your apartment, liao !!! Kekekeke......
got arh....It is in Wang jiang. The town just outskirt of CP, The infamous "Prince KTV".

Bro TF, pick 1 can kenna rotan 1.hehehe:D

So from where u be stationed, is oso a stone throw away.....opps....
there goes his allowances........:p

cryer
08-10-2007, 03:50 PM
Me just back from KL.
As usual nothing from me.
Wanted to go KTV, but dun noe where.
Wanted to go HC, alone sianz.
Wanted to go drinks, cannot find kakis...........hur hur hur:D

CibLover
08-10-2007, 04:50 PM
It's a guy lah!!

Tiu!!! You've mentioned last time it was a chio lady???? KNS...guy me not interested. maybe you can intro to DeKuip. Nowadays, most NL on puasa month... so he damn boring!! :p

...So from where u be stationed, is oso a stone throw away.....opps....there goes his allowances........

Yeah, meh?? Okok, next time must go there look see look see. Have to look for cheap ones coz no allowances lehh!!! :(

....but dun noe where.... alone sianz.... cannot find kakis...........

NMFL, how can this happen to a bro visiting KL??? Next time, save our number in your mobile... especially numbers of Shiok1968, Gorken, DeKuip, Shaggerific...

sexkingkl
08-10-2007, 06:43 PM
Me just back from KL.
As usual nothing from me.
Wanted to go KTV, but dun noe where.
Wanted to go HC, alone sianz.
Wanted to go drinks, cannot find kakis...........hur hur hur:D

PM me your hp , bro ...

i show u the way and place to party when u're in kl ....

thai75food
09-10-2007, 12:14 AM
Bro ThaiFood called me last week.. i oredi knew he is coming.. maybe can make up a plan with him.. actually a trip, Visit TSH and YSH Tour.. how? :D

jialat.... only monday.... sigh.... think i kena china kong tao liao.... tis time siao liao.... arggghhhh....
need to find a CO liao... or else china kong tao too strong n make harsh decision n die v ugly....

btw tks to all the BEG bros who up me.... wanna return the favour but dunno which bro.... so I just anyhow hatam la .... kekekeke :P

up list now is greenze, prime time, BEG bros, green globin....
siao liao...tis time really bo eng....

Ahh Fatt
09-10-2007, 10:24 AM
jialat.... only monday.... sigh.... think i kena china kong tao liao.... tis time siao liao.... arggghhhh....
need to find a CO liao... or else china kong tao too strong n make harsh decision n die v ugly....

btw tks to all the BEG bros who up me.... wanna return the favour but dunno which bro.... so I just anyhow hatam la .... kekekeke

up list now is greenze, prime time, BEG bros, green globin....
siao liao...tis time really bo eng....

Just relax lah.....n dun think so much of NURSE or be sick, if not, u might be on the next flight out to China....kekeke.:D

Oh, oso dun look at that MM pic too much too cos it will brings a lot of pain.....:D