PDA

View Full Version : Combined KL Gathering & TCSS

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

KLKOOL
29-03-2007, 03:03 AM
Talking about Mt CT, Our dear autobot at BS now busy TNN........

Mahai... really not human lah... :eek:

Rodimus Prime
29-03-2007, 09:42 AM
Mahai... really not human lah...

Who? Who not human? :rolleyes:

Altho' I'm impressed too with his activeness in contributing to the economy but please don't say my autobot shifu not human, leh. We defend the ladies from hum sap people like YOU :rolleyes: (does not include Thailand, horrr) Kekekekekeke.

linnaohia1
29-03-2007, 10:03 AM
Okie okie... will reserve 3 tickets for Sun the 29th of April for the 4.30pm bus.

Including my commission, each ticket will cost SG100. I accept only cash either SG$ or RM$ also can.:p

So cheonging activities start from 30 April ..... :D

Rodimus Prime
29-03-2007, 10:11 AM
So cheonging activities start from 30 April .....

Bro,

29th April is their returning to KL date, leh. So, you mean that you don't wanna cheong with them but will only come out to celebrate when they leave?? :eek:

Hmmm..... what have they done to you?? They hijack your car(s) before????? :confused:

linnaohia1
29-03-2007, 10:52 AM
Bro,

29th April is their returning to KL date, leh. So, you mean that you don't wanna cheong with them but will only come out to celebrate when they leave?? :eek:

Hmmm..... what have they done to you?? They hijack your car(s) before????? :confused:

Wah lau, no lah, my mistake, neber read properly, when cuming down har???
How about u RP, u not cuming down

KLKOOL
29-03-2007, 03:21 PM
Who? Who not human? :rolleyes:

Altho' I'm impressed too with his activeness in contributing to the economy but please don't say my autobot shifu not human, leh. We defend the ladies from hum sap people like YOU (does not include Thailand, horrr) Kekekekekeke.

If you see with your own eyes what he do in CP, then u know he is not human lorr :rolleyes:

KLKOOL
29-03-2007, 03:23 PM
So cheonging activities start from 30 April ..... :D

Actually for me... cheonging only restart on 6th May when I arrive in China :D

DeKuip
29-03-2007, 05:02 PM
PaintBall KL Samsters vs My frens PukKai and the Gang Part 2 is coming soon...

This time i wont break my leg coz i have a big shield who has oredi confirm he will join us... guess who??

Fei Lou Burns888 just now said if CBM and cibai CibLover go he sure will go!!

After this weekend i will confirm a date with PukKai, so bro's samster team need 8 players, who wanna join can PM me.

PS: During the game who able to shoot Burns chun toi i will buy him a beer, if shoot cibai Cib keh chun toi... 1 jug of beer... if kena CBM keh chun toi i run fast fast coz he cant fark for weeks sure he will kill u!! hur hur hur.. :p

KLKOOL
30-03-2007, 12:03 AM
TCSS in KL on 30th April 2007, 7.30 pm ... all are welcome... including newbies...

1. KLKOOL
2. ProfessorOokami
3. CibLover
4. Gorken
5. shiok1968

Please register your intent to attend and PM your contact to CIBLOVER or Gorken.

DeKuip
30-03-2007, 09:19 AM
PaintBall KL Samsters vs My frens PukKai and the Gang Part 2 is coming soon...

Place to play paintball is confirm, it will be Bukit Tinggi Resort. Time will be second part of april on a sunday morning...

After the game a late afternoon diner will be arrange in Bukit Tinggi Village.

Btw, i am still short of 4 samsters.. who wanna join can pm me.

Thanks ;)

boinker
30-03-2007, 09:24 AM
You need 3 more samsters... ;)

Rodimus Prime
30-03-2007, 09:25 AM
..... who wanna join can pm me. Thanks ..

Shifu Dekuip,

Since you said it's confirmed, when will the paintball game be held? If it suits my timing, would love to join?

linnaohia1
30-03-2007, 09:35 AM
Actually for me... cheonging only restart on 6th May when I arrive in China :D

Hmm, understand lah. But hor 27 Apr ... in time for HH boh ...

DeKuip
30-03-2007, 09:38 AM
Shifu Dekuip,

Since you said it's confirmed, when will the paintball game be held? If it suits my timing, would love to join?

Shi lei sim sim arr??! Me small potato lah!

Yest talked to puk kai he said 2nd part of april, tonite i go back kampong will double confirm with all of them then only i will know the exact date.

Btw, we have open a bet for CBM, will he go to his kampong or will he go to F1 sepang with us... u bet what he will do? hur hur hur...

KLKOOL
30-03-2007, 12:22 PM
Hmm, understand lah. But hor 27 Apr ... in time for HH boh ...

Not sure leh. But I think so cos Tiger fly at 10am, should reach by lunch. :D

naemlo
30-03-2007, 12:25 PM
Please register your intent to attend and PM your contact to CIBLOVER or Gorken.

Hmmm since u r going back that week, I shall avoid that period. I will be in KL 23-25 April..... :D

KLKOOL
30-03-2007, 12:26 PM
Hmmm since u r going back that week, I shall avoid that period. I will be in KL 23-25 April..... :D

Aiyah... u also talk a lot lah. When u coming to china :rolleyes:

naemlo
30-03-2007, 12:30 PM
Aiyah... u also talk a lot lah. When u coming to china :rolleyes:

A bit of final details to look into. U think I'm like u, song song go here n there. I'm there for biz trip n not bonking trip. If bonking trip, I no need to think, money will path the road for me.

KLKOOL
30-03-2007, 12:43 PM
A bit of final details to look into. U think I'm like u, song song go here n there. I'm there for biz trip n not bonking trip. If bonking trip, I no need to think, money will path the road for me.

I also not here to cheong, here to work leh ... but all work and no play make me extremely horny mah... and as the saying goes, stim already, what the fark can I do :D

naemlo
30-03-2007, 12:47 PM
I also not here to cheong, here to work leh ... but all work and no play make me extremely horny mah...

With or without, u r still a f horny man. :D

KLKOOL
30-03-2007, 12:54 PM
With or without, u r still a f horny man. :D

It takes one to know one :D

ProfessorOokami
30-03-2007, 01:17 PM
TCSS in KL on 30th April 2007, 7.30 pm ... all are welcome... including newbies...

1. KLKOOL
2. ProfessorOokami
3. CibLover
4. Gorken
5. shiok1968

Oh no, last minute got this kacau-pointment thus, can not make it to TCSS tonight. Soli loh :o

DeKuip
30-03-2007, 01:27 PM
Oh no, last minute got this kacau-pointment thus, can not make it to TCSS tonight. Soli loh :o

hahaha... wel learn prof always mixed up with date... hur hur hur..

anyway, check ur pm and thanks in advance. :D

ProfessorOokami
30-03-2007, 01:57 PM
hahaha... wel learn prof always mixed up with date... hur hur hur..

anyway, check ur pm and thanks in advance.

Oops...it was APRIL leh, ....luckily it was not April 1 :D
Yaloh, got mixed up with the wrong date decades ago, so I married the wrong girl loh...:(
....BTW, will I be meeting you on that day?

I read you PM...hmmm...that is my favourite subject. I like the famous Battle of Waterloo that took place in Belgium. Poor Belgium...nearly the whole of Europe fighting in Belgian soil to free Europe of French occupation!!, just like your whole neighbourhood fighting in your house just to wallop the town council / city hall enforcement officers..OOps I had digressed..will PM you the answer, but the best explanation is still face-to-face session [not face-to-base session, as some bros may conjecture]

Night Devil
30-03-2007, 02:22 PM

1. KLKOOL
2. ProfessorOokami
3. CibLover
4. Gorken
5. shiok1968

oh no i miss it.. i going back KL today and only will arrive about 12midnight.
unless you all have further midnight event...:D

LSB_Fan
30-03-2007, 02:26 PM
oh no i miss it.. i going back KL today and only will arrive about 12midnight.
unless you all have further midnight event...:D

Hey... 30th April leh... hehehe. Dun so kek sim lah, still got one month

DeKuip
30-03-2007, 02:29 PM
I read you PM...hmmm...that is my favourite subject. I like the famous Battle of Waterloo that took place in Belgium. Poor Belgium...nearly the whole of Europe fighting in Belgian soil to free Europe of French occupation!!, just like your whole neighbourhood fighting in your house just to wallop the town council / city hall enforcement officers..OOps I had digressed..will PM you the answer, but the best explanation is still face-to-face session [not face-to-base session, as some bros may conjecture]

Thanks Prof, waiting for ur pm then.

My fren PukKai lives quite near u.. sometimes we even go nearer ur house yum cha or for Bak Kut Teh... like tat i can always call u out mah... no need go to town somemore stuck in traffic jam. :D

ProfessorOokami
30-03-2007, 02:30 PM

More than 1 person mistaking it as being today 30 MAR 2007..must be wrong with the presentation of the date. Should be given in BOLD RED fonts [just like what Bro KTL usually does to drive a point through] :)

LSB_Fan
30-03-2007, 02:33 PM
More than 1 person mistaking it as being today 30 MAR 2007..must be wrong with the presentation of the date. Should be given in BOLD RED fonts [just like what Bro KTL usually does to drive a point through]
Later use font like also becum Koatoey Lover how :p :confused:

ProfessorOokami
30-03-2007, 02:34 PM
Thanks Prof, waiting for ur pm then.

My fren PukKai lives quite near u.. sometimes we even go nearer ur house yum cha or for Bak Kut Teh... like tat i can always call u out mah... no need go to town somemore stuck in traffic jam. :D

Yaloh, it should be nice to call me out for yum cha. My house is also near to a public swimming pool, but please dont ajak me to swim there, I am afraid of water :rolleyes:

Night Devil
30-03-2007, 02:59 PM

ehh.. ya hoh.. why i never see leh...
But seldom have TCSS announce so early leh.. so is it my mistake or??:confused: haha

CibLover
30-03-2007, 04:00 PM
did not know there a gathering in KL too...3 cheer for the Organiser

No need 3 cheers. You come and join our gathering, I buy you 3 kopi. :p
No come, no cheers. ;)

Bruce.J
31-03-2007, 04:38 PM

1. KLKOOL
2. ProfessorOokami
3. CibLover
4. Gorken
5. shiok1968
6. Bruce

So sorry YSH and other bros who attend the yumcha session last week.... this one on April 30th i can attend ... see ya all

Ahh Fatt
31-03-2007, 05:50 PM

1. KLKOOL
2. ProfessorOokami
3. CibLover
4. Gorken
5. shiok1968
6. Bruce

Pl
Yo, bro. So long din c u. Went up afew times liao. U Ok annot?:D

Bruce.J
31-03-2007, 06:04 PM
Yo, bro. So long din c u. Went up afew times liao. U Ok annot?:D

Yo... it's been awhile i havent posted... nowadays office not safe enough to view sbf leh... scared kena sabo.

aiks u mean u went up on CIB a few times liao. like this dont need to inform me wan ...kekeke :p

Gorken
02-04-2007, 10:04 AM
RP,
Thank for the trip on last weekend. I had fun and looking forward for the next trip.

Rodimus Prime
02-04-2007, 10:33 AM
bro Gorken,

It was my pleasure. We did have a nice time, yeah?? Sorry cannot go for further delicacies coz it's really late, already. But I sure like that girl's bodyshape. Hahaha.... nice curves!! :p :D

shiok1968
02-04-2007, 03:03 PM
How cum got outing last weekend and no one tell me??:rolleyes:

Gorken
02-04-2007, 03:04 PM
You forgot to mention, she smell damn good, rough nite for me..hahaha

Gorken
02-04-2007, 03:35 PM
SSH,

This thing is between me and RP....Muahahahahahaha...I say RP is reputable cheongster. "A" got stunning nice eyes, smile that will melt you heart, while "B" got water snake figure...When she lean down, quater cup expose...RP, who are the MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shiok1968
02-04-2007, 03:43 PM
This thing is between me and RP....Muahahahahahaha...I say RP is reputable cheongster. "A" got stunning nice eyes, smile that will melt you heart, while "B" got water snake figure...When she lean down, quater cup expose...RP, who are the MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Looks like I must wait till next week before seeing "A" and "B". Dun forget to call RP along.:p

CibLover
02-04-2007, 05:39 PM
Looks like I must wait till next week before seeing "A" and "B". Dun forget to call RP along....

KNN...dun forget me also, horr? Why no one call me along?? :mad:

CibLover
02-04-2007, 05:41 PM
bro pasied i afraid i cant make it.....so no kopi for me liao

Then, I go S'pore; you buy me kopi, lorr.. :rolleyes:

LookSi_CO
02-04-2007, 05:54 PM
bro pasied i afraid i cant make it.....so no kopi for me liao

eh.. are you related to my shifu TD0620G? :p

KLKOOL
03-04-2007, 02:24 AM
Guys... Singland mission I will arrive earlier on 26th. Bo pian... flight 50% cheaper... save 500RMB = 1 bonk liao :p

CibLover
03-04-2007, 12:12 PM
Guys... Singland mission I will arrive earlier on 26th. Bo pian... flight 50% cheaper... save 500RMB = 1 bonk liao ...

KNS!! Then you go bonk one full day first, lor.... End up, used more than the RMB500 you saved. Talk about simple economics. :rolleyes:

If got left over, you buy beer. NNKC... :p

rezone
04-04-2007, 12:57 AM
SSH,

This thing is between me and RP....Muahahahahahaha...I say RP is reputable cheongster. "A" got stunning nice eyes, smile that will melt you heart, while "B" got water snake figure...When she lean down, quater cup expose...RP, who are the MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

More info pls bro.. :)

Gorken
04-04-2007, 09:15 AM
rezone,
what infor do you want to know?

RP,
my heart is broken....run too fast...hit the wall, now felt the after effect:D

Ahh Fatt
04-04-2007, 11:58 AM
SSH,

Waaa.......this kind of lobang......why neber bring me go....sob sob..

Gorken
04-04-2007, 02:25 PM
Waaa.......this kind of lobang......why neber bring me go....sob sob..

Brother, this is not a lobang lar...this is a wall...i long piak already, dun tag with me ler....

CibLover
04-04-2007, 04:11 PM
Waaahhhh!!! Luckily, didn't follow. If not, me also long piak!! :eek: :p

Rodimus Prime
04-04-2007, 04:57 PM
....this is a wall...i long piak already, dun tag with me ler....

Bro,

Don't say likedat leh.... If you long piak, then we find other lubangs lorr.... Maybe it's her lost, mah. If she only likes older man, we cannot help it, mah...

Anyway, I've already found out for you.

She's holidaying overseas, lah!!

That's why never reply your sms. KNS!!!!

shiok1968
04-04-2007, 07:27 PM
Guys... Singland mission I will arrive earlier on 26th. Bo pian... flight 50% cheaper... save 500RMB = 1 bonk liao :pI was talking to the guys yesterday at BS about you, YSH and CBM coming down to SG. Looks like the program for Fri already set and confirmed. If you are going to arrive earlier, then I better let them know.:p

shiok1968
04-04-2007, 07:29 PM
my heart is broken....run too fast...hit the wall, now felt the after effect:DBro, your presense is greatly required in SG. Our good bro, KongFuZhi is asking me why you are not coming down with the rest of the guys. About time to seriously consider making a trip together with us.:p

shiok1968
04-04-2007, 07:30 PM
If she only likes older man, we cannot help it, mah...Like this I confirm qualify mah. Cannot wait to be introduced to her.:p

naemlo
04-04-2007, 11:56 PM
Like this I confirm qualify mah. Cannot wait to be introduced to her.:p

Pls lah, u buey paiseh?? Pls take queue no. Talk abt old, how to compare with me? I 65 now n spending my CPF money.

rezone
05-04-2007, 07:30 AM
rezone,
what infor do you want to know?

Where is this place? What is the damage?

Thanks.

Megatronzombie
05-04-2007, 08:28 AM
I was wondering if I should post this at SR thread or here (since I checked and found some bro also post FRs here too..) but I secretly really didnt want the SR thread to resurface and get the attention of the MIBs so I'll post a quickie here:

About a week plus ago, managed to drop by SR about 5pm like that. It was raining cats and dogs but the doorman in front was nice enough to umbrella-ed me to the front hehe..

So quickly entered and grabbed the nearest captain says "I wanna fark!". No, I'm kidding, I said "package onlee!". Immediately was brought to the chiew keng room along with another 2 brothers. Woa no sooner has the girls start filling in I notice this petite little girl with long hair, fair skin, OK boobs (I dont really like them too big yeah), and an attractive face. She was grinning and trying to hide it like thinking of some private joke. So out of kiasu-ness I immediately point out to her before the other 2 bro can even decide who they wanted woot!

So the girl led me by my hand to the 2nd floor room. Her name was Loong Ping and she's worked for about nearly a month in SR already going off real soon (if not already so) back to China. This is her second time here in fact and says she kinda like KL hehe.. We chatted a little bit and she bathed me. She was still grinning all the while haha which makes me extra horny for some reason. :p

After the bath, I lied down on the bed waiting for her to prepare her stuff. Then the action begins with her giving me a catbath. Her nibbling on my nipple weren't all that great but gives a decent bbbj. What was really nice is that her face grows on you and she's really NICE to be watched during action. So I autoroam her all over while she service my bro and NICE!!! hehehe...I also changed position by standing up and letting her continue her bbbj which gives me a even better view with all the mirrors around the room hehehe..

Finally cannot stand liao, told her "lets go!" She capped me, still grinning and I got on top of her. We did several positions, missionary, doggy, and it was the position whereby she was riding on top that really got me steamed since I can squeeze her nice boobs, rub and massage all over her body and carress her pretty face that I finally exploded. I pulled her quickly to me while she is riding on top and then pumped her really hard until I came... aahh... now that was nice.. SR hardly let me down before :rolleyes:

She's quite chatty after our adventure and very friendly too.

Name: Loong Ping
Attitude: 9/10
Body: 8/10 (would have been higher but she's kinda skinny , a little too skinny)
Face: 8/10
RTF: Maybe unless I see a better one in SR heheheh..
Damage: RM210 = RM30 bonus

EateŽJuit
05-04-2007, 10:17 AM
Hi robotzombie, nice info. But I think you should post the FR in the correct thread, right seniors? If not you are making things difficult again for us newbies

Gorken
05-04-2007, 10:25 AM
Rodimus Prime,
Nevermind, let see what will happen later. Good news bad news, life goes on...:)

shiok1968,
Told KFZ i am eager to join you all too. You know my difficulties, will try my best, that is my promise.

naemlo,
Ya mer, like that ah peng will be very happy if you come back to KL already. Remember to tell her you are big spender horrrrrrr.....Let me guess, you got 20 more years before you can do that????

rezone,
They are not WL, they are just our normal friends. So damage is confirm sky high...

Gorken
05-04-2007, 11:35 AM
Was real horny yesterday, went to a new place with RP. Luck is not with us as the spa is not operating(still wondering does our face not ham sup enuf that they dont want to let us in). RP told me nothing much around this place, so lan lan no choice, send RP home lor....

On the way home, my kok told me "if you are not feeding me tonite, i will not listen to you anymore in future". After threaten by my kok, sway to a HC at old klang road. Once step in, OKT told me tonite got no stock, my face was like :eek: . Decided to finish my chinese tea and go to other HC. When i am about to stand up, OKT whisper, got one, wanna see? Sure.

Went into the room, not bad, got 6.5/10 face ( i was horny that time, as long as not below 5, i sapu already) Paid the OKT, proceed to TCSS with the girl. The first question that pop out is " xiao di di, ni gi sui" I was thinking like, you very old meh? i guess she is 24, and she told me she is 26. So proceed to bath. Something special about this girl is she always hang a smiley face, as if meeting an old friend. That is a plus point me to. During bath, while she was washing me, my hand also busy roaming around. Felt satisfy when she rub my back with her boobs from behind while grabbing my dick...Somemore use her abalone bush to wash my arse..

Dried up, went to bed, gave me a really really long cathbath and BBBJ. Very hardworking WL. While she was giving me BJ, itchy hand went south to explore. End we position ourself to 69. Doesnt paint her but when i rub on the clit, saw her arse contract and release ( i love this scenery). I knew juice coming soon... insert a finger into the honey pot..dammit farking tight!!!!! i say i got to force my finger even with her hole is wet. Her honey pot is warm, nope, should be hot, as if she was having fever!!! really hot, she might have curry meal for dinner. By just fingering her, she came. Can felt her holding my finger in there as if she doesnt want to let go!!!Forgot to mention, sound effect is great, let me have the feeling of her holding back the noise but cannot stop mourning....

After that was, missionary, cow girl, doggie, one-leg in the air and release at standing doggie position.... Shoik~~~~~~~

Name: pei pei
Face: 6.5/10
Boob: 34b(handy and firm)
Pussy tightness: 9.5/10(best i ever tried)
bbbj:5/10
hardworking: 9/10
GFE:yes
RTF: might...depend on budget
Damage:200

Gorken
05-04-2007, 11:40 AM
Sorry double post

Megatronzombie
06-04-2007, 02:13 PM
P home lor....

On the way home, my kok told me "if you are not feeding me tonite, i will not listen to you anymore in future". After threaten by my kok, sway to a HC at old klang road. Once step in, OKT told me tonite got no stock, my face was like :eek: . Decided to finish my chinese tea and go to other HC. When i am about to stand up, OKT whisper, got one, wanna see? Sure.

Hey bro Gorken, I frequented old klang road quite a lot for work but didnt notice any HC before over here unles you mean Pe**l P**nt? Altho there is this wierd place opposite Pe**l P**nt named A**ka Cafe that has bright neon lights at night but never gone in before... Care to enlighten your juniors? hehe

Gorken
06-04-2007, 03:24 PM
Not those two that you are talking about, further down the road...join comin TCSS, promise will tell you the exact location....:D

Megatronzombie
06-04-2007, 04:59 PM
Not those two that you are talking about, further down the road...join comin TCSS, promise will tell you the exact location....:D

awww bro Gorken, I am STILL shy la hehehe... thanks for the offer tho, maybe next time!

Bruce.J
08-04-2007, 03:58 PM
I was talking to the guys yesterday at BS about you, YSH and CBM coming down to SG. Looks like the program for Fri already set and confirmed. If you are going to arrive earlier, then I better let them know.:p

Looks like KL will have some peace :P YSH and CBM attacking SG.

Gorken not tempted to go meh?

Gorken
08-04-2007, 05:35 PM
I want to go, but work doesnt allow me to do so. Well, everything is not sure yet, but i might need to travel to singapore for work next month. Duration should be 1 week.

Bruce.J
08-04-2007, 05:52 PM
I want to go, but work doesnt allow me to do so. Well, everything is not sure yet, but i might need to travel to singapore for work next month. Duration should be 1 week.

hahahaha... like that can BS everyday for the whole week. KFZ can start preparing liao .... :P

Ahh Fatt
09-04-2007, 02:02 PM
hahahaha... like that can BS everyday for the whole week. KFZ can start preparing liao ....
What about u? when r u crossing the south border......:D

Originally Posted by Gorken

U know who u gonna call??
Leauge Brothers....:D

Gorken
10-04-2007, 09:50 AM
Ahh_fatt,
I sent sms also will sent wrongly to you, who do you think i am going to call. Scare you not free nia, else sure havoc with you

Max_DKKL
12-04-2007, 02:12 AM
Right guys, count me in as the newb on the list to join :D

Sounds like fun this so consider me registered..

1. KLKOOL
2. ProfessorOokami
3. CibLover
4. Gorken
5. shiok1968
6. Bruce
7. Max_DKKL

Gorken
12-04-2007, 12:29 PM
Max_DKKL,
i like your avatar!!!! if you are drinking kaki, then i have more information to share with you...see you at TCSS

DeKuip
12-04-2007, 03:48 PM
Time for some fun...

Yesterday went out partying with 2 KL bro's DryDust and CBM aka TD0620G.. and another 10 of my non samster fren plus 4 bro's from JB.

My frens said my malayu improved a lot, i told them wait till u heard me speak madarin. Here come the joke..

The 2 years i know CBM everytime i see him i cannot leave it.. i need to make joke abt this horny koala bear. Like yest it's bingo again.

We sat infront of a sexy singer, i told CBM i will request nice a song for him. Since the cute cute singer only can speak madarin so i told CBM i will request a song name 'Cong Taibei Dao Beijing' (从台北到北京) for him, he asked me what is tat?? I told him the meaning of the song title.. guess what he said then??

CBM said: From KL to Hatyai i know lah! hur hur hur

This 1 everyone oso know... :rolleyes:

Since this is a TCSS thread, pls allow me 'the newbie dunno much' to post here.

Wanna listen to the song, u can click HERE (http://music.sogua.com/song/16002053.htm)

Max_DKKL
13-04-2007, 02:17 AM
Max_DKKL,
i like your avatar!!!! if you are drinking kaki, then i have more information to share with you...see you at TCSS

Hehe great look forward to go yam cha with you guys.. the kaki i will have to see about, might have to do some Heineken in honor of my friend here above (or maybe just carlsberg) :D

DeKuip
13-04-2007, 09:41 AM
Hehe great look forward to go yam cha with you guys.. the kaki i will have to see about, might have to do some Heineken in honor of my friend here above (or maybe just carlsberg) :D

errr... how abt Grolsch? yummie... hahaha.

CibLover
13-04-2007, 10:30 AM
errr... how abt Grolsch? yummie....

Grolsch, Heineken, Carlsberg, Tiger or whatever... also "Mo Lei Ke Fun" because won't call you!!

Since you go happy with DD and CBM also never call us!! Why should we?? NMFL :mad:

DeKuip
13-04-2007, 11:42 AM
Bro Max_DKKL,

Let me guess ur nick...

Ur name is Maximilian,
U are fren of DeKuip,
and u work currently in KL.

:D :D

ProfessorOokami
13-04-2007, 03:08 PM
Grolsch, Heineken, Carlsberg, Tiger or whatever... also "Mo Lei Ke Fun" because won't call you!!

Since you go happy with DD and CBM also never call us!! Why should we?? NMFL

Oh Bro CL,

Dont be so harsh to Ho Lan Shee lah......fried potato chips go down well with Carlsberg mah!

Max_DKKL
14-04-2007, 01:12 AM
Bro Max_DKKL,
Let me guess ur nick...

Ur name is Maximilian,
U are fren of DeKuip,
and u work currently in KL. :D

Well partly at least, settled with the Max one becos my normal one was constantly procounced wrongly :D
Maybe too many Grolsch (wich i have BAD experience with, something with ending up half nakid in a cab at 3 am - and ALONE aaaargh)..

Gorken
14-04-2007, 08:48 AM
Bro, how to end up alone naked in a cab? You interested in Exibitionism is it? Naughty naughty huh~~~~:D

solid_snake
14-04-2007, 01:38 PM

1. KLKOOL
2. ProfessorOokami
3. CibLover
4. Gorken
5. shiok1968
6. Bruce
7. Max_DKKL
8. solid_snake

missed the previous one, hope to meet you bros this time to get & share info :)

Max_DKKL
15-04-2007, 03:37 AM
Bro, how to end up alone naked in a cab? You interested in Exibitionism is it? Naughty naughty huh~~~~

Bro, I said half naked :D
I guess it's one of those stories i'll have to save for the TCSS session lah - although it really isnt as exciting a story as it sounds :cool:

bigfootbom
15-04-2007, 12:29 PM
a newbie here...what is TCSS gathering ? what about ? n where ? can some one pm me to tell me more.sound interesting..sorry if i trouble you guy.

shiok1968
16-04-2007, 09:13 AM
a newbie here...what is TCSS gathering ? what about ? n where ? can some one pm me to tell me more.sound interesting..sorry if i trouble you guy.TCSS happens when a group of guys meet up and talk cock. We will normally arrange a gathering and invite bros like yourself to join us and exchange lobangs. Mostly after the gathering, we will then proceed to another joint whether drinking or bonking.:p

If you are interested, please add your name to the list and PM your contact number to either Ciblover or Gorken. They will then contact you on the day itself as regards to where to meet and what time. If you cant make it on that day, please also reply the sms and let them know so that we will not wait for you.:cool:

Gorken
16-04-2007, 09:40 AM
Bro, I said half naked :D
I guess it's one of those stories i'll have to save for the TCSS session lah - although it really isnt as exciting a story as it sounds :cool:

Cool, we will see what is the story about.

BulleYe
16-04-2007, 09:51 AM

1. ...
2. ...

newbie like me wish 2 join

but....
30th Apr....
heading KL tml n back on 26th Apr... miss it.:eek:

shiok1968
16-04-2007, 09:59 AM
newbie like me wish 2 join

but....
30th Apr....
heading KL tml n back on 26th Apr... miss it.:eek:Dun need gathering also can meet up. Tonite maybe will have activation for drinking session. Interested PM me your contact here in KL and I will sms you later.:p

BulleYe
16-04-2007, 10:02 AM
Dun need gathering also can meet up. Tonite maybe will have activation for drinking session. Interested PM me your contact here in KL and I will sms you later.:p

missed again leh...
will PM u later on n thx.;)

cheers
BY

shiok1968
16-04-2007, 10:04 AM
missed again leh...
will PM u later on n thx.;)

cheers
BYPaiseh paiseh, my mistake. Never read correctly.

Kekeke....drop me a PM anytime and maybe we can arrange something.:p

Gorken
16-04-2007, 10:49 AM
BulleYe,

Sad siggie ler, dont worry, call up SSH. That guy will bring you to place where you dont need time to forget you pass :D ...But only for a few second when you shiver

shiok1968
16-04-2007, 11:27 AM
Sad siggie ler, dont worry, call up SSH. That guy will bring you to place where you dont need time to forget you pass :D ...But only for a few second when you shiverWah bro...your sentence me see also dun know what talking you? :p

BulleYe
16-04-2007, 11:34 AM
Paiseh paiseh, my mistake. Never read correctly.

Kekeke....drop me a PM anytime and maybe we can arrange something.:p

thanks in advance.

cheers
BY

BulleYe
16-04-2007, 11:39 AM
BulleYe,

Sad siggie ler, dont worry, call up SSH. That guy will bring you to place where you dont need time to forget you pass :D ...But only for a few second when you shiver

thanks for console me... tat slowly getting fade away of pains..
cheers;)
BY

sexkingkl
22-04-2007, 01:46 PM
Any bro's want to buy Magix Natural Enhancer , i want to sell as i have about 20 pcs ... :D

After selling than got $ to go gathering with you bro's , so please buy from me ... :o

Rodimus Prime
23-04-2007, 09:47 AM

1. KLKOOL
2. ProfessorOokami
3. CibLover
4. Gorken
5. shiok1968
6. Bruce
7. Max_DKKL
8. solid_snake
9. Rodimus Prime

Me too!! Register already!! :D ;)

naemlo
23-04-2007, 09:53 AM
How I wish I can join in the gathering... :( Miss KL mm.

BTW KL bros pls refer to my signature. Apologies....

Gorken
23-04-2007, 10:09 AM

Reach KL already? Cannot cheong then we have dinner wor.... Not coming out may lead you to the scene where all KL bro present you your own avatar ler...:D joking joking, call us if you are free wor........

Ahh Fatt
23-04-2007, 10:12 AM

Aiyo, miss ur Ah Peng onli......:D

naemlo
23-04-2007, 10:30 AM
Reach KL already?

Will be in KL late in the night abt 11 plus and going back tmr at late evening. So cannot cheong. Furthermore, my boss wants to drive up, haizzzzz :o

Aiyo, miss ur Ah Peng onli......:D

Nbzzzzz u remind me of her, will pay her a "good" visit.

shiok1968
23-04-2007, 11:47 AM
Will be in KL late in the night abt 11 plus and going back tmr at late evening. So cannot cheong. Furthermore, my boss wants to drive up, haizzzzz Like that can take the opportunity to show your boss the "delights" of KL.:p

I remember you tell me that you like NL so I went around and look see for you. Found one very nice one and thought of bringing you take a look. Aiyah, now you tell me cannot cheong. Too bad lah....looks like can only reserve for next time.:p

Gorken
23-04-2007, 01:58 PM
Like that can take the opportunity to show your boss the "delights" of KL.:p

I remember you tell me that you like NL so I went around and look see for you. Found one very nice one and thought of bringing you take a look. Aiyah, now you tell me cannot cheong. Too bad lah....looks like can only reserve for next time.:p

i tot of bringing him to puchong one ler.....i went there with one of my fren to this place, whole nite my eye busy looking at that white little lacey panty, knn. Purposely pull her skirt here and there seduce us, nose bleed.....

naemlo
23-04-2007, 02:10 PM

Nbzzzz u come n tempt me.... make me gian gian... :o

naemlo
23-04-2007, 02:12 PM
i tot of bringing him to puchong one ler.

U also tempt me ..... I miss KL mm :o

Gorken
23-04-2007, 02:24 PM
not trying to make you "gian" but that is the truth mah...that nite, her tiny white skirt were just enough to cover her panty. When she sit down we saw the lacey panty. When she stand up to pour beer, her skirt will go up and expose her panty, so she got to move her butt left and right a bit to adjust the skirt.....The best part is she know we are looking at it coz we are not hidding at all, yet she purposely do it slowly to seduce us.....so, staying longer?:D

naemlo
23-04-2007, 02:29 PM
so, staying longer?:D

Nbzzzzz..... now then u tempt me. :eek:

Gorken
23-04-2007, 03:06 PM
One of the KL top farker will be goin there with me on wednesday, too bad you cannot join....kekekekekekekeke

shiok1968
24-04-2007, 07:56 AM
One of the KL top farker will be goin there with me on wednesday, too bad you cannot join....kekekekekekekekeKnn....so fast jio YSH. Why you never jio me??:rolleyes: :p

Ahh Fatt
24-04-2007, 03:08 PM
One of the KL top farker will be goin there with me on wednesday, too bad you cannot join....kekekekekekekeke
WwwwwAaaaaaa.....
I MISS KL.......:D
but I missed CP more:p

Bro SSH,
Since YSh cannot cum, who else is cumming? Driving anot? cya at Boys School? or wanna meet for lunch wif TSH??

Gorken
24-04-2007, 05:39 PM
i am sure mei mei here mis ah fatt too...lai lai....i bring you there....:D

stephan
24-04-2007, 06:51 PM
WwwwwAaaaaaa.....
I MISS KL.......
but I missed CP more

Bro SSH,
Since YSh cannot cum, who else is cumming? Driving anot? cya at Boys School? or wanna meet for lunch wif TSH??

Dun just miss, make a plan to go there lor! :D Me start planning lliao!

stephan
24-04-2007, 07:03 PM
Nbzzzzz..... now then u tempt me. :eek:

LCB, ppl here all very polite one... u dun kpkb here hor! :D

KLLAD
25-04-2007, 01:20 AM
hi guys, i'm new to this forum. i've been following this forum almost everyday since i joined. read most of the threads. i am interested to join the Talk Cock Sing Song session :D TCSS and get to know a part of malaysian lifestyle that i have never known before.

i also have posted some question in the newbies thread regarding about TCSS gatherings.

1. KLKOOL
2. ProfessorOokami
3. CibLover
4. Gorken
5. shiok1968
6. Bruce
7. Max_DKKL
8. solid_snake
9. Rodimus Prime
10. KLLAD

shiok1968
25-04-2007, 08:20 AM
Bro SSH,
Since YSh cannot cum, who else is cumming? Driving anot? cya at Boys School? or wanna meet for lunch wif TSH??Just receive a sms from our friendly Koala bear last nite and he mention that maybe he will be driving down tmr.:eek: Looks like he cannot wait to sample the delights of SG.

If TD leaves on thurs nite then very likely I will follow but if not then I will only be down in SG on fri aft in time for BS. Dun worry cos when I reach, confirm will call you.:D

shiok1968
25-04-2007, 08:23 AM
wah..cipet.... got such good shit in puchong meh? me stay in SJ, very near puchong only... wahahah... where's this place ar?? wow...got beer + panties too see.....:D i really must go there la .. LOL

CheersThe pub we talking about is called Sweet Dreams. HH prices very reasonable at RM70 for 2 jugs. Non HH prices about RM45 per jug. First floor just for listening to live band. Second floor is for Karaoke and pool. Go check it out.:D

BulleYe
25-04-2007, 08:33 AM
...... Go check it out.:D

yo ... bro

goodmorning!! I was come back in torn-off shape last nite to SG liao.
unfortunately we can't meet last few days..
we catch up later part of time...

cheers
BY

shiok1968
25-04-2007, 08:49 AM
yo ... bro

goodmorning!! I was come back in torn-off shape last nite to SG liao.
unfortunately we can't meet last few days..
we catch up later part of time...No worries bro. Let's catch in May when you are down again.:D

Gorken
25-04-2007, 09:13 AM
LCB, ppl here all very polite one... u dun kpkb here hor! :D

LOL, we never meet b4 hor, so when are you comin here? I wan to meet YSH Kar Cheng brother (dun flame me, according to SSH, kekekeke)

civic_jerk
25-04-2007, 09:36 AM
Hi all bro..currently in USJ Summit Hotel..wonder if there is any action there..wonder if the topz spa there is still happening..??

There was a foot massage by the side of the hotel. Anyone been there? any lobang there.. :) Please advise as i am dead bored in the evening..

shiok1968
25-04-2007, 10:54 AM
Hi all bro..currently in USJ Summit Hotel..wonder if there is any action there..wonder if the topz spa there is still happening..??

There was a foot massage by the side of the hotel. Anyone been there? any lobang there.. :) Please advise as i am dead bored in the evening.. That place have been getting quite a number of negative feedbacks so far. That's why most of the KL bros dun cheong there any more.:p

Futaba
25-04-2007, 10:59 AM
That place have been getting quite a number of negative feedbacks so far. That's why most of the KL bros dun cheong there any more.:p

Wah bro I see u also online ar....I have confirmed my trip down to PJ on 3rd-11th May...

Hope u guys can make it for TCSS....

shiok1968
25-04-2007, 11:04 AM
Wah bro I see u also online ar....I have confirmed my trip down to PJ on 3rd-11th May...Bro, I might not be around for the first few days cos I normally go back on weekends. However the following week should be no problem for me. Anyway the rest of the kakis should be around so you can also contact them.:D

Gorken
25-04-2007, 11:08 AM
Bro, I might not be around for the first few days cos I normally go back on weekends. However the following week should be no problem for me. Anyway the rest of the kakis should be around so you can also contact them.:D

Thank for the typo correction!! By the way, i will be around, call me up? Kopi on me

Futaba
25-04-2007, 11:10 AM
Bro, I might not be around for the first few days cos I normally go back on weekends. However the following week should be no problem for me. Anyway the rest of the kakis should be around so you can also contact them.:D

OK...will try to call TSH...he says he'll be back to KL during tat week.
Then we can have a gathering again when u come back....
Anyway,u still have any FL lobang or contact I can arrange for myself during the weekends coz I know most bros will not be able to TCSS due to weekends usually reserve for family day.

BTW, bro r u using MSN?If got wats ur ID?

shiok1968
25-04-2007, 11:16 AM
BTW, bro r u using MSN?If got wats ur ID? I just dropped you a PM.:p

mixmike1975
25-04-2007, 12:27 PM

1. KLKOOL
2. ProfessorOokami
3. CibLover
4. Gorken
5. shiok1968
6. Bruce
7. Max_DKKL
8. solid_snake
9. Rodimus Prime
10. KLLAD

i would like to join, pls pm me which place n how to meet u bro.:D

shiok1968
25-04-2007, 12:34 PM
hey bro.. sweet dreams is puchong where? i mean like the address or some landmark...coz im gon there in cab ar... hehe

btw.. for the panties thingy... is it on the first floor ..ie - "listening live band"..
the girls..all local chinese ar? thanks for the infoI also dun have the actual address. It is just beside one of the big pubs called Earthquake. If want specific instructions then PM bro Gorken cos he will know how to direct you.:D

The gals move between both floors but mix between local chinese and local malays. The malay gals look better.:p

shiok1968
25-04-2007, 12:36 PM
i would like to join, pls pm me which place n how to meet u bro.:DPlease add your nick to the list and then PM your contacts to either Bro Ciblover or Gorken. On the day itself, they will either call or sms you about the place and timing.

If on that day you are not able to attend, then please also sms or call to let them know.:D

Vector Prime
25-04-2007, 03:46 PM

1. KLKOOL
2. ProfessorOokami
3. CibLover
4. Gorken
5. shiok1968
6. Bruce
7. Max_DKKL
8. solid_snake
9. Rodimus Prime
10. KLLAD
11. Vector Prime

Hello all bros. Newbie here signing up to meet KL top bros. :D

tapestry
25-04-2007, 08:06 PM
signing up to meet big bros

Futaba
26-04-2007, 01:05 AM
[QUOTE=mixmike1975;1987159]TCSS in KL on 30th April 2007, 7.30 pm ... all are welcome... including newbies...

1. KLKOOL
2. ProfessorOokami
3. CibLover
4. Gorken
5. shiok1968
6. Bruce
7. Max_DKKL
8. solid_snake
9. Rodimus Prime
10. KLLAD

Shit...I'm not there yet on that day....
Can postpone or have another gathering after this 1 ar? Coz I only touch down on 3rd leh.

Gorken
26-04-2007, 09:30 AM
Shit...I'm not there yet on that day....
Can postpone or have another gathering after this 1 ar? Coz I only touch down on 3rd leh.

Shit... 3rd i will be at JB...No chance to meet northen dai kor..

shiok1968
26-04-2007, 10:15 AM
Paiseh to all bros. I will not be able to attend the TCSS on 30th April cos I will have to attend a training on the 30th in SG.:o

Will only be back in KL on the 2nd of May.

Max_DKKL
26-04-2007, 11:17 AM
Thats too bad bro Shiok1968. By the look of the interest in this event, looks like it should be held over 2 days anyway :D

Or maybe should rent a whole starbucks just for us hehehe

Took the liberty to adjust the list, hope its ok with you guys

1. KLKOOL
2. ProfessorOokami
3. CibLover
4. Gorken
5. Bruce
6. Max_DKKL
7. solid_snake
8. Rodimus Prime
9. KLLAD
10.Vector Prime

Tua_Lang
26-04-2007, 04:30 PM
Thats too bad bro Shiok1968. By the look of the interest in this event, looks like it should be held over 2 days anyway :D

Or maybe should rent a whole starbucks just for us hehehe

Took the liberty to adjust the list, hope its ok with you guys

1. KLKOOL
2. ProfessorOokami
3. CibLover
4. Gorken
5. Bruce
6. Max_DKKL
7. solid_snake
8. Rodimus Prime
9. KLLAD
10.Vector Prime
11.Tua_Lang (try d best 2 attend :p )

Good effort !!....Bro Max_DKKL

shaggerific
27-04-2007, 11:44 AM

1. KLKOOL
2. ProfessorOokami
3. CibLover
4. Gorken
5. Bruce
6. Max_DKKL
7. solid_snake
8. Rodimus Prime
9. KLLAD
10.Vector Prime
11. Tua_Lang
12. Shaggerific

Oops, just realized I haven't signed up yet... :D

Bro MelbSJ, how about it? Cumming or not?

west
28-04-2007, 09:36 PM

1. KLKOOL
2. ProfessorOokami
3. CibLover
4. Gorken
5. Bruce
6. Max_DKKL
7. solid_snake
8. Rodimus Prime
9. KLLAD
10.Vector Prime
11. Tua_Lang
12. Shaggerific
13. West

Me too. ;)

DeKuip
29-04-2007, 11:10 AM
Me too. ;)

Yo bro West, has been more than 2 years ago last time we met... how ya doing? :D

west
29-04-2007, 12:25 PM
Yo bro West, has been more than 2 years ago last time we met... how ya doing? :D

I am fine! Bro S. And you? After two years u already an old bird here yah...

Just talk with Seremban man about you, he might join the gathering too. See U soon & Cheers yah!:)

solid_snake
29-04-2007, 01:15 PM

1. KLKOOL
2. ProfessorOokami
3. CibLover
4. Gorken
5. Bruce
6. Max_DKKL
8. Rodimus Prime
9. KLLAD
10.Vector Prime
11. Tua_Lang
12. Shaggerific
13. West

gotta pull out again, sorry bros, will be out of town until wed.

TD0620G
29-04-2007, 01:34 PM
hello also bro west... long time no see.. looks like got some face to greet during the gathering :D

west
29-04-2007, 03:12 PM
hello also bro west... long time no see.. looks like got some face to greet during the gathering :D

Hallo Bro TD0620G, long time no see too.......can feel this tread is so alive. Well done all Bro in KL !! Cheers !!!

KLLAD
29-04-2007, 11:43 PM
30th is finally here, see you guys soon! hope it will be a pleasant gathering, seniors dun bully newbies ar :D must teach and guide newbies :)

Prime Time
30-04-2007, 02:30 AM
So many autobots in KL :confused: Must rename it Cybertron already.

CibLover
30-04-2007, 09:59 AM

1. KLKOOL
2. ProfessorOokami
3. CibLover
4. Gorken
5. Bruce
6. Max_DKKL
7. tapestry
8. Rodimus Prime
9. KLLAD
10.Vector Prime
11. Tua_Lang
12. Shaggerific
13. West
14. TD0620G

Bro tapestry, KLLAD and Vector Prime; please PM your mobile numbers to either bro Gorken or myself if you have not done so.

Sms will be sent before 5pm today.

Others who wish to join, kindly register and PM us your mobile before 4pm.

KLLAD
30-04-2007, 03:15 PM
hi bros, i was excited to join TCSS gathering. but however, this morning, i was informed that i got stuffs lined up for me and i gotta leave to another state early in the morning tomorrow. kinda sucks for labour day. so i gotta pull out from this TCSS gathering and hopefully there will be another one soon. already pass my contact no to bro gorken few days back, here's the updated list.

1. KLKOOL
2. ProfessorOokami
3. CibLover
4. Gorken
5. Bruce
6. Max_DKKL
7. tapestry
8. Rodimus Prime
9.Vector Prime
10. Tua_Lang
11. Shaggerific
12. West
13. TD0620G

i apologize again for not being able to attend :( you guys have fun! and post FR if any :D

KLKOOL
01-05-2007, 01:24 AM
Was nice to meet up with the guys.

Cib, TD, Max, West, Shag, Bruce, Gorken, Rik, NightDevil, TuaLang...

We split up into several groups.. some heading home and some going to leeman's place. Me and Nightdevil opted to check out Thai massage place... too packed and we moved to recce Imperial and SR...

As usual, Look see became more than look see :rolleyes:

Me got a nice CQ Gal... enjoyable bonk... i think SR is back on my list of priority places to cheong.

shiok1968
01-05-2007, 08:51 AM
Looks like another nice gathering.

Sorry to have miss it with you guys esp Bro NightDevil. Long time no see already.:D

Next mini tcss will be on 3rd May cos by then I will be back.:p

mebirdie
01-05-2007, 08:59 AM
Next mini tcss will be on 3rd May cos by then I will be back.:p

I thought we suppose to have a mini TCSS yesterday :confused:

linnaohia1
01-05-2007, 09:20 AM
e more than look see

Bro, u damn bloody bz man since leaving PRC land ... hope to see u again soon ..

And of corse CIB n rest of KL bros

KLKOOL
01-05-2007, 12:02 PM
Bro, u damn bloody bz man since leaving PRC land ... hope to see u again soon ..

And of corse CIB n rest of KL bros

Yeah... your hospitality in SG was greatly appreciated... see u soon too (hopefully in PRC)

Max_DKKL
01-05-2007, 01:35 PM
Thanks for a fun time out with you guys last night, was a pleasure meeting you all :cool:
Leeman's place very nice for hangout by the way!

Will be sure to meet up again the next time ;)

shiok1968
01-05-2007, 02:00 PM
I thought we suppose to have a mini TCSS yesterday :confused:Aiyoh...yesterday was your big major TCSS with the rest of the guys. Looks like very big cos about 70 SBF bros turn up. :D

Clit_LickeR
01-05-2007, 02:08 PM
TCSS with about 70 SBF bros turn up.

Bro, nvr see you leh... :p
La kopi still can lah... korek korek and beyond... i cannot liao. Wait till my CO not hot on her heels 1st.... kekeke ;)

shiok1968
01-05-2007, 02:20 PM
Bro, nvr see you leh...
La kopi still can lah... korek korek and beyond... i cannot liao. Wait till my CO not hot on her heels 1st.... kekeke ;)Me paiseh lah. Dun really know many bros in SG so never turn up. Anyway already met up with you last Sat. As for kopi, when I am back in June, will be very free so will confirm call you for kopi. Dun need to korek korek lah.:p

ProfessorOokami
01-05-2007, 02:26 PM

We split up into several groups.. some heading home and some going to leeman's place. Me and Nightdevil opted to check out Thai massage place... too packed and we moved to recce Imperial and SR...

As usual, Look see became more than look see
Me got a nice CQ Gal... enjoyable bonk... i think SR is back on my list of priority places to cheong.

Hi Bros,

I apologize for the last minute pullout [Premature ejaculation ka?] I was tied by those *&%$#@ IRB stupid nonsence.

I read Ciblover' message late but I received KLKOOL's courtesy SMS...sorry bros maybe next time.

Murphy's Law: "Those who stay the nearest come the latest" But in this case: "Those who stay quite nearby, never come at all" :o

Gorken
01-05-2007, 05:55 PM
Nice to meet up with you all yesterday.....

west
01-05-2007, 08:13 PM

Nice to meet you all KL Bro !:)

KLKOOL
01-05-2007, 11:54 PM
Thanks for a fun time out with you guys last night, was a pleasure meeting you all :cool:
Leeman's place very nice for hangout by the way!

Will be sure to meet up again the next time ;)

Glad you had a good time. I like your signature .. muahahahaha

Max_DKKL
02-05-2007, 12:45 AM
I like your signature .. muahahahaha

Its true that! Either that or rip out testicles thru me wallet, then again, most WL's do that as well hahaha..

Bro KLKOOL next time you go for that massage "look see" must hook me up too.. starting to get itchy for something other then MPs with dressed women :D

Vector Prime
02-05-2007, 07:35 PM

As usual, Look see became more than look see :rolleyes:

Senior Bro, I was there also leh... :o

Rodimus Prime
03-05-2007, 09:55 AM
Senior Bro, I was there also leh...

Me too. But how come I don't see you?
Hmmm.... I know, we haven't transformed yet. :p

Vector Prime
03-05-2007, 10:59 AM
Hmmm.... I know, we haven't transformed yet. :p
Haha, actually I was a little late.

Too bad you didn't join us for drinks later. Mr. Koala's tirak was singing "Pretty Boy" (by M2M) to him at Stephan's place. All the hairs on the back of my neck also standing man :p

shiok1968
03-05-2007, 12:30 PM
Hmmm.... I know, we haven't transformed yet. :pHmmm....looks like recently alot of transformers around. So when will I have the honour to meet up with you guys? :p

Night Devil
03-05-2007, 02:04 PM
Me and Nightdevil opted to check out Thai massage place... too packed and we moved to recce Imperial and SR...

As usual, Look see became more than look see

been more then 1 year i stop cheong KL, luckly i able to join the TCSS after my dinner... and nice to meet some KL bro there...

suprise that KLKool still interesting with PRC cause i tot he 'sian' with the PRC already after he become resident of Guang Zhou..:p

Anyway, in SR there are few good looking girl for us to choose.. while my girl service just normal, but above avg looking, as Kool said, Man always forgive good looking girl... and i spot one pretty and CFM syt, must try her next round i come back.... Kool shd know which one..:D

jjmyarea
03-05-2007, 02:05 PM
Hmmm.... I know, we haven't transformed yet.

Sori hor, if I crash in here. But on a curious side, all these transformers, transform in2 what? Didi? Neh neh? Pussy?

If pussy, then at least let us know hor.... so tat I dun cheong in KL, find a nice pussy n just when I 12 insert, the pussy transform into one of u all.:eek: Lidat will b the biggest sianz of all time, woh. :D

Night Devil
03-05-2007, 02:07 PM
Looks like another nice gathering.

Sorry to have miss it with you guys esp Bro NightDevil. Long time no see already.

Next mini tcss will be on 3rd May cos by then I will be back.

ya bro Shiok, i tot i can meet you there.. long time no see, hopefully next round i come back able to meet and.......;)

i also can't meet with CIB cause he went back already.. think have to wait next round to meet(cheong:D ) with you guys again..

CibLover
03-05-2007, 02:37 PM
...i also can't meet with CIB cause he went back already.. ..

orrhh... didn't know you joined up later. Pai seh. Got to be gwai-gwai after a few days abroad. ;)

You will know when you get a HM. :o Kekekeke..... Anyway, always a next time, bro.

Gorken
03-05-2007, 04:24 PM
suprise that KLKool still interesting with PRC cause i tot he 'sian' with the PRC already after he become resident of Guang Zhou..:p

KNS, he told me got anything beside PRC boh? i tot the same thing lor.... later go to find PRC.....

shiok1968
03-05-2007, 04:40 PM
KNS, he told me got anything beside PRC boh? i tot the same thing lor.... later go to find PRC.....Kekeke....first time you know him meh!! :rolleyes:

He say only lah.....that time in SG also say kwai kwai go back hotel and sleep cos early trip next day. However also send us to the car althought his hotel opposite direction. Ask him why so funny, he just reply that he go take a walk. Must be go see if got PRC meimei to bring back or not.:p

Gorken
04-05-2007, 09:12 AM
Shiok,
i need to use your place!!!! i have option of local, thai, viet and prc....how? All same price, except the local, which is CMI and free, i bet you know who i am talking about..

shiok1968
04-05-2007, 09:30 AM
Shiok,
i need to use your place!!!! i have option of local, thai, viet and prc....how? All same price, except the local, which is CMI and free, i bet you know who i am talking about..You also not free to meet me then how to pass you the keys?

Btw I only have one set with me so you will need to pick me up on Sun nite to pass them back to me. :cool:

KLKOOL
04-05-2007, 12:07 PM
Shiok,
i need to use your place!!!! i have option of local, thai, viet and prc....how? All same price, except the local, which is CMI and free, i bet you know who i am talking about..

Diu... cannot get hotel meh ... :rolleyes:

Prime Time
04-05-2007, 12:19 PM
Haha, actually I was a little late.

Too bad you didn't join us for drinks later. Mr. Koala's tirak was singing "Pretty Boy" (by M2M) to him at Stephan's place. All the hairs on the back of my neck also standing man

Hmmm.... I know, we haven't transformed yet.

I was there too. I transformed into coffee cup to just observe; me very shy one :p

Night Devil
04-05-2007, 02:00 PM
You also not free to meet me then how to pass you the keys?

Btw I only have one set with me so you will need to pick me up on Sun nite to pass them back to me. :cool:

Shiok, since when your place become 'fxxx shop' already:eek: ??

TD0620G
04-05-2007, 03:26 PM
nice meeting new and old faces.. surprised to see one gwai loh join us also.. sorry I forgot your nick.

Anyways... today I heard our GTM just recovered from chicken pox.. hur hur hur... maybe later got tcss with some regular bros.

Futaba
05-05-2007, 12:42 AM
nice meeting new and old faces.. surprised to see one gwai loh join us also.. sorry I forgot your nick.

Anyways... today I heard our GTM just recovered from chicken pox.. hur hur hur... maybe later got tcss with some regular bros.

Boh sui leh...got tcss oso no sms me...hehehe
anyway pls do sms me if got coming tcss coz I'll be around until 11th.
tnx

Max_DKKL
05-05-2007, 02:18 AM
surprised to see one gwai loh join us also.. sorry I forgot your nick.

Let me refresh your memory hehehe :D

deadpoet42
08-05-2007, 07:43 PM
dudes...word up...

i would like to join your next tcss session...i donno who to contact at the moment...so if someone would be kind enough to PM me...i will drop them my contact and the ball rolls from there i guess...

let me know...

deadpoet42

Rodimus Prime
09-05-2007, 09:27 AM
.....i donno who to contact at the moment.....

Hmmmm.... guessed you didn't follow and read more on this particular thread.

Just look out for the TCSS announcement in this thread and register therein. Then PM your contacts to bro CibLover or bro Gorken. They will sms you the venue on the day of the TCSS itself.

Cheers.

boredguyy
09-05-2007, 09:42 AM
just wan to check whether any bro here wana cheong tonight in KL?

TD0620G
10-05-2007, 05:56 PM
Let me refresh your memory hehehe :D

Ahh ok so you are Max_DKKL... nice to meet u.

CibLover
10-05-2007, 06:27 PM
Nbzz.... what's with your new siggie??
Retired from cheonging coz ur didi now turn to dried chilli ah?? :rolleyes:

KLKOOL
10-05-2007, 06:29 PM
Nbzz.... what's with your new siggie??
Retired from cheonging coz ur didi now turn to dried chilli ah?? :rolleyes:

How to retire when you still bonking a WL... unless her title change to Mrs Koala :p

Gorken
11-05-2007, 04:23 PM
YSH, SSH,
Sorry for not being able to join you all this past week. Had been loaded with tons of job. As for Klang scene, i am not sure about this place. I myself also waiting for others to bring me there.

When my mind is loaded with work, didi will only be use to pee!!!!:D

CibLover
11-05-2007, 04:32 PM
...When my mind is loaded with work, didi will only be use to pee!!!!...

No problem... work more important. No money, no honey.

So, you mean to say when your mind is not loaded with work, you use other parts to pee?? :eek:

Hmmm... which part ah? I call National Geographic or Ripley's Believe It or Not to come film you. :D

Prime Time
12-05-2007, 12:43 AM
Hmmm... which part ah? I call National Geographic or Ripley's Believe It or Not to come film you. :D

Why you want to take his picture ? To keep and PCC with later :rolleyes:

CibLover
12-05-2007, 10:13 AM
Why you want to take his picture ? To keep and PCC with later ...

Nbzz... You cannot read clearly ah? I said I want to take his pictures, meh? You point to me which sentence did I said that? Cannot comprehend simple English don't come in to ka-ka cau-cau. :mad:

All these newbie .. :rolleyes:

KLKOOL
12-05-2007, 11:21 AM
All these newbie .. :rolleyes:

Dun anyhow simply bully newby le, later ppl not happy :rolleyes:

CibLover
12-05-2007, 11:35 AM
Dun anyhow simply bully newby le, later ppl not happy ...

Pointing out the obvious is not called bullying.
Tiu... I fark care who is happy who is not... most important is I am happy!! Kekekeke..... ;)

Orhh, I also did not register in the Bully Thread, horr.. coz I never bully. :p

Gorken
14-05-2007, 10:07 AM
You never bully meh? you never stop bully izzit?

oh, i forget, you dun bully newbie, you bully people like me...Coz my kind are nice and innocent:)

shiok1968
14-05-2007, 11:45 AM
oh, i forget, you dun bully newbie, you bully people like me...Coz my kind are nice and innocent:)Yup....you so kind and innocent that all the meimei always fall for you easily.:rolleyes:

Gorken
14-05-2007, 02:17 PM
Yup....you so kind and innocent that all the meimei always fall for you easily.:rolleyes:

easily is not the correct word lar....

by the way, i discover a new place to drink. mei mei in there face average got 7 to 8. Quantity is plenty!!! but drink is expensive, 58 per jug. Long time never see so many pretty mei mei at one place.....

KLKOOL
14-05-2007, 02:51 PM
Orhh, I also did not register in the Bully Thread, horr.. coz I never bully. :p

U say like dat goot meh ... :p

Diu... u always also bully newby one. Better go and register fast fast....

Vector Prime
14-05-2007, 04:13 PM
Why you want to take his picture ? To keep and PCC with later :rolleyes:
I think you are right lor. That fella eyeing people's kar cheng when people are playing pool... and go and touch some more... :p

deadpoet42
14-05-2007, 05:50 PM
Hi Gorken,

I have been trying to private message you for a while now since you asked me to give you my details....

but your mailbox is always full...how you want me to contact you?

cheers,

deadpoet42

Gorken
15-05-2007, 08:57 AM
my bad, clearing now

shiok1968
15-05-2007, 10:49 AM
I think you are right lor. That fella eyeing people's kar cheng when people are playing pool... and go and touch some more... Kekeke....this type of info you also know.:p

However that nite, it was more of someone touching his kar chn'g and I should think he was enjoying it. If not why always place the white ball near that end of the table for someone to touch?:rolleyes:

shiok1968
15-05-2007, 10:53 AM
by the way, i discover a new place to drink. mei mei in there face average got 7 to 8. Quantity is plenty!!! but drink is expensive, 58 per jug. Long time never see so many pretty mei mei at one place.....Hey bro, this type of place must call bros like Ciblover and Shag to go. Beer is very expensive but we dun go there and drink lah. Can always top up elsewhere first. If not then check out how much the cost of one bottle of whiskey or brandy and slowly enjoy. 4 to 5 bros share one bottle not expensive mah.

Ahh Fatt
15-05-2007, 01:51 PM
Hey bro, this type of place must call bros like Ciblover and Shag to go. Beer is very expensive but we dun go there and drink lah. Can always top up elsewhere first. If not then check out how much the cost of one bottle of whiskey or brandy and slowly enjoy. 4 to 5 bros share one bottle not expensive mah.
Aiya, can always goto a kopi shop to fillup first mah..than proceed to the joint lorr. liddat wun be exp lah.....:D

shiok1968
15-05-2007, 04:03 PM
Aiya, can always goto a kopi shop to fillup first mah..than proceed to the joint lorr. liddat wun be exp lah..... Kekeke...you also know my SOP.:p

Btw can I expect anything from you when I am back in June? Still owe you the payment from our last outing at BS.:p

shaggerific
15-05-2007, 05:46 PM
Hey bro, this type of place must call bros like Ciblover and Shag to go. Beer is very expensive but we dun go there and drink lah. Can always top up elsewhere first. If not then check out how much the cost of one bottle of whiskey or brandy and slowly enjoy. 4 to 5 bros share one bottle not expensive mah.
Eh, how come drag me in one ar?? Me not drinker like u guys mah :p

shiok1968
15-05-2007, 06:10 PM
Eh, how come drag me in one ar?? Me not drinker like u guys mah Aiyoh....got pretty meimei ask you go and see, you also complaint. If dun ask you go then also complaint and say never jio you. Like that very hard to please lah.:rolleyes: :p

shaggerific
15-05-2007, 06:16 PM
Aiyoh....got pretty meimei ask you go and see, you also complaint. If dun ask you go then also complaint and say never jio you. Like that very hard to please lah.
Aiyah, you use wrong word mah. You say go look see I sure go one. But you talk about beer and whiskey mah... :p

KLKOOL
15-05-2007, 07:12 PM
Aiyah, you use wrong word mah. You say go look see I sure go one. But you talk about beer and whiskey mah... :p

Ya lorr.. for him must be champ and caviar mah ... :D

shiok1968
16-05-2007, 10:22 AM
Looks like it's my turn to arrange our next TCSS gathering. This will most likely be my last for the next 2 mths cos it's time for me to return back to my homeland for my long annual break.

TCSS in KL on 30th May (WED) 2007, 7.30 pm ... all are welcome... including newbies...

1. Shiok1968
2. Ciblover (no excuse cos give you 2 weeks advance notice)
3. Gorken (same as above)
4. Shaggerific (same as above)

For those who dun have my contact and wish to join, pls PM me your contacts and I will contact you on the day itself.:D

deadpoet42
16-05-2007, 10:45 AM
1. Shiok1968
5. Deadpoet42

Ahh Fatt
16-05-2007, 12:18 PM
Kekeke...you also know my SOP.

Btw can I expect anything from you when I am back in June? Still owe you the payment from our last outing at BS.
Aiya, same thoughts mah.....Erm..talking about BS..can't seemd to forgot the mm u and boi help me to prep up. She was 1 hell of a bonk....rtf her afew days later...worth every cent of it......hehehe u know what I mean...
Maybe should gib her a call afterwards..hehehe:D

shiok1968
16-05-2007, 12:34 PM
Aiya, same thoughts mah.....Erm..talking about BS..can't seemd to forgot the mm u and boi help me to prep up. She was 1 hell of a bonk....rtf her afew days later...worth every cent of it......hehehe u know what I mean...
Maybe should gib her a call afterwards..hehehe:DKnn...making me regret again. When no more interested, please let me know. Kekeke......

Let's catch up when I am back which is the 2nd week of June.:D

Max_DKKL
17-05-2007, 01:24 AM
Wow it's the 30th already so fast time flies :D

Well i think I can reserve the evening n night for some light intertainment..

TCSS in KL on 30th May (WED) 2007, 7.30 pm ... all are welcome... including newbies...
1. Shiok1968
5. Deadpoet42
6. Max_DKKL

leeman
17-05-2007, 02:25 AM

1. Shiok1968
5.Deadpoet42
6.Max_DDKL
7.Leeman

For those who dun have my contact and wish to join, pls PM me your contacts and I will contact you on the day itself.

Gorken
17-05-2007, 09:27 AM
SSH,
Wat happen yesterday nite? all went home and sleep?

shaggerific
17-05-2007, 10:08 AM
SSH,
Wat happen yesterday nite? all went home and sleep?
Kekeke... your YSH and SSH got private session last night mah :p

Prime Time
18-05-2007, 12:34 AM
Kekeke... your YSH and SSH got private session last night mah :p

OMG :eek: : This can means so many WRONG things !

shaggerific
18-05-2007, 01:02 AM
OMG :eek: : This can means so many WRONG things !
Hurhurhur, it means exactly what it suggests... YSH himself admitted one during MSN session with bro Gorken and I :D

Gorken
18-05-2007, 09:28 AM
Shag,

Shhhhh......eventhough is fact, dun write big big here lar....

shaggerific
18-05-2007, 09:42 AM
Shag,

Shhhhh......eventhough is fact, dun write big big here lar....
Hahaha, somemore now got Male FL come in liao... talk about good timing... :p

Gorken
18-05-2007, 09:48 AM
Brought SSH to eat si ham yesterday, guess what, he is one hell of a gan jeong guy, can't seem to open the passage to get the juicy thing in between.....

shaggerific
18-05-2007, 09:51 AM
Brought SSH to eat si ham yesterday, guess what, he is one hell of a gan jeong guy, can't seem to open the passage to get the juicy thing in between.....
Wah, no wonder they were talking in code the other day during dinner lah... YSH mention "si ham, balitong" and SSH sexcited until drooling liao... :D

shiok1968
18-05-2007, 10:24 AM
Brought SSH to eat si ham yesterday, guess what, he is one hell of a gan jeong guy, can't seem to open the passage to get the juicy thing in between.....Knn...bcos the the stupid si ham, lose two bottles of Calsberg to you.:mad:

Learn one lesson from my good bro Groken last nite :

When having si ham or osyters, always be gentle and the passage will automatically open and the juices will start to flow.:p

No wonder Bro Groken always manage to eat free osyters every nite.

Ahh Fatt
18-05-2007, 02:11 PM

1. Shiok1968
5.Deadpoet42
6.Max_DDKL
7.Leeman
8.Ahh Fatt (should be in KL liao):D

For those who dun have my contact and wish to join, pls PM me your contacts and I will contact you on the day itself.

Gorken
18-05-2007, 03:46 PM
Can i propose to go to some buffet? good food, spending for the nite for food should be around 80+ per person....is that too much?

shiok1968
19-05-2007, 12:54 PM
Can i propose to go to some buffet? good food, spending for the nite for food should be around 80+ per person....is that too much?A buffet would be a good idea but maybe the bros would state how much they would be willing to spend on one meal. RM80 might be abit steep for a meal.:)

shaggerific
19-05-2007, 04:51 PM
A buffet would be a good idea but maybe the bros would state how much they would be willing to spend on one meal. RM80 might be abit steep for a meal.:)
Actually, RM20 can eat a lot of si ham and balitong where we were having dinner the other night... :D

Can i propose to go to some buffet? good food, spending for the nite for food should be around 80+ per person....is that too much?
Dont forget, this RM80+ will exclude drinks except maybe coffee and tea.

Gorken
21-05-2007, 09:38 AM
Then, i will only invite people who like food....SSH, are you in? Good food, no pussy......

shiok1968
21-05-2007, 09:52 AM
Then, i will only invite people who like food....SSH, are you in? Good food, no pussy......Good food me always on but maybe just a quiet arrangement on other days.:)

For all bros and those newbies who would like to join this coming TCSS, please note that it would just be a regular TCSS at either a mamak or coffeehouse where bros will just gather and talk cock. Any program after that will be planned based on suggestions later that nite.:cool:

leeman
22-05-2007, 02:28 AM
I m OK Buffet seems a good idea! Cosy and aircondition envir! But smoking buddy might be....susah!

Max_DKKL
22-05-2007, 03:51 AM
Buffet, hmm.. For me that usually consists of 1 or 2 nakkid ladies :D

CibLover
22-05-2007, 10:45 AM
TCSS in KL on 31st May (THU) 2007, 7.30 pm ... all are welcome... including newbies...

1. Shiok1968
5.Deadpoet42
6.Max_DDKL
7.Leeman
8.Ahh Fatt (should be in KL liao):D

Any objections if I changed it to Thursday, 31st May? ?

shiok1968
22-05-2007, 11:05 AM
Any objections if I changed it to Thursday, 31st May? ?I am okay with either day.:cool:

shaggerific
22-05-2007, 11:09 AM
Either day's fine with me as well...

cybercruz75
22-05-2007, 12:06 PM
Friday 1st June and I may be able join in from Oz. :D

deadpoet42
22-05-2007, 12:22 PM
actually 31st is better....

KLKOOL
22-05-2007, 01:10 PM

I OBJECT :D

Night Devil
22-05-2007, 01:14 PM
I OBJECT :D

wah you not attending still want to OBJECT ahh...:D

KLKOOL
22-05-2007, 01:22 PM
wah you not attending still want to OBJECT ahh...:D

You attending meh :p ... Later no one bring u to HC worr

shiok1968
22-05-2007, 01:28 PM
Knn...both of you also not in town to attend yet come here and kacau kacau.:mad: :p

KLKOOL
22-05-2007, 01:35 PM
Knn...both of you also not in town to attend yet come here and kacau kacau.:mad: :p

Na Pei... maybe when AA fly from Shenzhen I come back more often lorr... swee boh. Our two friends in Cp, gg to meet them tomorrow

CibLover
22-05-2007, 02:32 PM
So, let's change the date for the coming TCSS.

TCSS in KL on 31st May (THU) 2007, 7.30 pm ... all are welcome... including newbies...

1. Shiok1968
2. Ciblover
3. Gorken
4. Shaggerific
5.Deadpoet42
6.Max_DDKL
7.Leeman
8.Ahh Fatt

Newbies who would wish to attend, please PM your contacts to bro Shiok1968. Sms will be sent on the day itself. Everyone's welcomed. :)

Gorken
22-05-2007, 02:48 PM

1. Shiok1968
2. Ciblover
3. Gorken(Might not be able to join, depends)
4. Shaggerific
5.Deadpoet42
6.Max_DDKL
7.Leeman
8.Ahh Fatt

Newbies who would wish to attend, please PM your contacts to bro Shiok1968. Sms will be sent on the day itself. Everyone's welcomed. :)

I will sms SSH to confirm

CibLover
22-05-2007, 03:09 PM
I will sms SSH to confirm

Sms for fark, ah? He already replied in his earlier post. See here:

Either day's fine with me as well...

shiok1968
22-05-2007, 03:20 PM
Sms for fark, ah? He already replied in his earlier post. See here:I think he means on that day itself.

You dun know that nowadays our bro Gorken got alot of lobangs. If suddenly that day, his lobang call him, then go TCSS for fark. Better to go and eat osyter mah!:rolleyes:

Gorken
22-05-2007, 03:34 PM
Cib,
NBzzzz, like that also kena diao.....SMS to inform whether i can join or not lar...i cannot confirm now

Shiok,
Wa mana got lobang? i no more RHS ler.....Btw, where are u guys heading har? My energy just recharge.......Money came in, kuku ithcy!!!!!

SAnight
22-05-2007, 04:12 PM

1. Shiok1968
2. Ciblover
3. Gorken
4. Shaggerific
5.Deadpoet42
6.Max_DDKL
7.Leeman
8.Ahh Fatt

hi all. am new and i wish i can join in this gathering..where d location? am coming from PJ, maybe later due to trafic.

ProfessorOokami
22-05-2007, 04:26 PM
Na Pei... maybe when AA fly from Shenzhen I come back more often lorr... swee boh. Our two friends in Cp, gg to meet them tomorrow

I will be in Shenzhen :o

shaggerific
23-05-2007, 12:51 AM
Cib,
NBzzzz, like that also kena diao.....SMS to inform whether i can join or not lar...i cannot confirm now

Shiok,
Wa mana got lobang? i no more RHS ler.....Btw, where are u guys heading har? My energy just recharge.......Money came in, kuku ithcy!!!!!
No wonder appeared so restless at dinner lah... kena nosebleed because of sexy "tua liap" some more :p

Max_DKKL
23-05-2007, 01:38 AM
Confirm, im objecting too... errr i mean confirm 31st is OK with me also.. :D

shiok1968
23-05-2007, 09:27 AM
hi all. am new and i wish i can join in this gathering..where d location? am coming from PJ, maybe later due to trafic.Put your nick down in the list above and PM me your contacts. I will then sms you the time and location on the day itself.

Arrive late no problem as long as you let us know. :cool:

Gorken
23-05-2007, 09:39 AM
No wonder appeared so restless at dinner lah... kena nosebleed because of sexy "tua liap" some more :p

White T-shirt, pink bra, a pair of "just nice" asset plus a pair of long fair leg......Now to stop nosebleed?

shiok1968
23-05-2007, 10:36 AM
White T-shirt, pink bra, a pair of "just nice" asset plus a pair of long fair leg......Now to stop nosebleed?You dun know meh! Last nite I just show you how to stop nosebleed. Just have to turn in the other direction for a while to admire a different kind of scenery. Confirm stop nosebleed. However will not gurantee you dun vomit.:p :rolleyes:

shaggerific
23-05-2007, 10:41 AM
You dun know meh! Last nite I just show you how to stop nosebleed. Just have to turn in the other direction for a while to admire a different kind of scenery. Confirm stop nosebleed. However will not gurantee you dun vomit.:p
That one damn effective woh... straight away potong-stim man... kekeke :p