PDA

View Full Version : Combined KL Gathering & TCSS

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

noobiejiao
07-06-2006, 09:18 PM
Nice one Bro Shaggerific!
yeah.. saw the tattoo that day.. inside got 1 word.. Chinese word.. think its her name.. :D

Thanks bro KLKOOL for the drink.. and was really nice to meet u all.. guess wouldn't be needing my FR since bro Shaggerific already post it.. hehe..

ukcheong
07-06-2006, 10:38 PM
yeah.. saw the tattoo that day.. inside got 1 word.. Chinese word.. think its her name.. :D

Thanks bro KLKOOL for the drink.. and was really nice to meet u all.. guess wouldn't be needing my FR since bro Shaggerific already post it.. hehe..

eh.. cannot, must post one. Else UKC kena mentioned again. hahaha....

shaggerific
08-06-2006, 11:30 AM
Aisay ... u should book like bro Pearl... den the hotel more strategic location... LDI quite jialat... have to pay transportation fee for girl also ...

Bro Kool, LDI nearby my place. If you go TCSS, dont forget to give me a buzz :D

shaggerific
08-06-2006, 11:37 AM
yeah.. saw the tattoo that day.. inside got 1 word.. Chinese word.. think its her name..

You're right Bro noobiejiao - should be her name. My Chinese not so hot so had to re-write the word and ask my colleague what the word was. Will confirm with #882 during the next round :D

TD0620G
08-06-2006, 01:52 PM
hope to see u all next tt.. damn..seldom in KL now feels like I'm a foreigner already :D

KLKOOL
08-06-2006, 02:29 PM
Next TCSS on 29th June 2006... 7pm onwards ... Venue to be determined ... but probably somewhere with a bigscreen TV ...
Existing bros whom i have the contact... register and i will sms u as usual... noobies... pls PM us your mobile no.
1. KLKOOL

CibLover
08-06-2006, 05:33 PM
Next TCSS on 29th June 2006... 7pm onwards ... Venue to be determined ... but probably somewhere with a bigscreen TV ...
Existing bros whom i have the contact... register and i will sms u as usual... noobies... pls PM us your mobile no.
1. KLKOOL
2. CibLover

Minimum1000
08-06-2006, 05:58 PM
Hello KL Bros,

I was recomended by Pearl to post my KL visit here.
I'm newbie in KL so need suggestion from Senior members in SBF.

I'll be in KL on 9-11 June but will available on Saturday 10.
Anybody will be free on Saturday afternoon, please PM me to meet up in KL.

Hope to see you there.

Minimum1000

willywee80
08-06-2006, 08:28 PM
1. KLKOOL
2. CibLover
3. Wwee

master1521
09-06-2006, 02:28 AM
1. KLKOOL
2. CibLover
3. Wwee
4. Master1521

* got special price, for those who attend every month ar? :D

shaggerific
09-06-2006, 12:42 PM
* got special price, for those who attend every month ar? :D

Bro, TCSS is free one mah... where got need to ask for discount one? :rolleyes:

KLKOOL
09-06-2006, 02:48 PM
Hello KL Bros,

I was recomended by Pearl to post my KL visit here.
I'm newbie in KL so need suggestion from Senior members in SBF.

I'll be in KL on 9-11 June but will available on Saturday 10.
Anybody will be free on Saturday afternoon, please PM me to meet up in KL.

Hope to see you there.

Minimum1000

Bro... PM Me ur mobile... will sms u our Saturday plans ...

Futaba
09-06-2006, 06:00 PM
Bro... PM Me ur mobile... will sms u our Saturday plans ...

Bro TSH, wat r u guys planning ar? Mind 2 let me know coz I hv o plan my schedule oso leh...TQ...Kam Siah

Bruce.J
10-06-2006, 12:28 PM
Originally Posted by willywee80
1. KLKOOL
2. CibLover
3. Wwee
4. Master1521
5. Bruce

KLKOOL
10-06-2006, 12:41 PM
Bro TSH, wat r u guys planning ar? Mind 2 let me know coz I hv o plan my schedule oso leh...TQ...Kam Siah

SMS me when u reach KL hor :D

master1521
11-06-2006, 04:07 AM
Bro, TCSS is free one mah... where got need to ask for discount one? :rolleyes:

bro, no discount..... prize lor... typing error

shaggerific
12-06-2006, 11:43 AM
bro, no discount..... prize lor... typing error

Sure dont have lor... Bcoz if got, then TSH and YSH sure sapu all the prizes one since they have 100% attendance!! :p

KLKOOL
12-06-2006, 01:36 PM
Sure dont have lor... Bcoz if got, then TSH and YSH sure sapu all the prizes one since they have 100% attendance!! :p

BUgger... u also +++ alot horr.... :rolleyes:

shaggerific
12-06-2006, 02:34 PM
BUgger... u also +++ alot horr.... :rolleyes:

Thats why posted under the TCSS thread mah, kekekeke :p
Anyway, YSH say want to recce SR again wor... You horny liao boh "old man"? (as you yourself claim one, so don't flame me!)

KLKOOL
12-06-2006, 03:32 PM
Thats why posted under the TCSS thread mah, kekekeke :p
Anyway, YSH say want to recce SR again wor... You horny liao boh "old man"? (as you yourself claim one, so don't flame me!)

Me... can look see lorr... :p

Bruce.J
12-06-2006, 04:54 PM
Me... can look see lorr... :p

look see ? sure gone d .... he where can tahan SR's SYT. lol

shaggerific
12-06-2006, 05:26 PM
look see ? sure gone d .... he where can tahan SR's SYT. lol
So you going to be there or not bro Bruce? Make sure you dont take mine ok?!! ;)

KLKOOL
13-06-2006, 10:20 AM
The last two days ... have been TCSS at various places ... pubs ... Beetles at Damansara Utama, Uno at P.Ramlee (Next to Modestos / around Beach ... Club) World Cup Season ...

A nice change from the pressures of Cheonging ... but hor.. I am sure some of us getting horny again :rolleyes:

sexy rabbit
13-06-2006, 12:03 PM
Originally Posted by KLKOOL
The last two days ... have been TCSS at various places ... pubs ... Beetles at Damansara Utama, Uno at P.Ramlee (Next to Modestos / around Beach ... Club) World Cup Season ...

A nice change from the pressures of Cheonging ... but hor.. I am sure some of us getting horny again

Yeah, last nite at Uno with TSH, YSH, SSH, Bruce and another frenz watching football. After Japan lsot 3-1. WTF, sian already... But we had our "world cup" fun playing table soccer. But hor, anybody notice that there are 13 players each side...
After that, SSH and I go 4 a mission at Imp. Thanks YSH for the lift.... FR to follow later..:D

Night Devil
13-06-2006, 12:36 PM
Yeah, last nite at Uno with TSH, YSH, SSH, Bruce and another frenz watching football. After Japan lsot 3-1. WTF, sian already... But we had our "world cup" fun playing table soccer. But hor, anybody notice that there are 13 players each side...
After that, SSH and I go 4 a mission at Imp. Thanks YSH for the lift.... FR to follow later.
i suppose to join you all yesterday, but i lost my m'sia hp sim card and only get the replacement from my brother at night 10+... when saw YSH sms already too late... miss the chance to meet bro here.. sigh...:(
but look like you all have a good time ohh...:D

shaggerific
13-06-2006, 06:31 PM

A nice change from the pressures of Cheonging ... but hor.. I am sure some of us getting horny again :rolleyes:

Bro, thought you have meeting one? What are you doing logged on? :confused:
So got another mini TCSS tonight or not?

KLKOOL
13-06-2006, 06:54 PM
Bro, thought you have meeting one? What are you doing logged on? :confused:
So got another mini TCSS tonight or not?
Meeting only need my body around,,, my mind always wondering in cyberspace one... :rolleyes:

willywee80
13-06-2006, 11:43 PM
mahaiz...all bros having fun in kl when i goto suffer working in JB for one week..

bro kool,make sure next week got mini tcss and watch football session ok!

KLKOOL
14-06-2006, 02:19 AM
Hey Bro willywee80... SMS me when u get back lah... sure can arrange TCSS one.. hehehe :p

Futaba
15-06-2006, 03:45 AM
Many Many thanks to all kl bros espeacially TSH YSH SHIOK SEXY RABBIT DEKUIP & many more(sorry if i miss out anyone) who hv invited & spend their time with me when I was down in PJ during the last weekend.

Saturday
We were having dinner somewhere near DU & proceed to beetles for our tcss & England vs Paraguay game which continue until the end of the Sweden vs Trinidad game that was about 2am.On the way back felt a bit horny so asked TSH for the OKT no. Went back to the room & call the okt who told me he had PRC Tomyam or VC.Now i a bit sian wif PRC so decided to go for the VC but was told they could not speak local so hv to settle for tomyam.After waited half hour she knocked on the door & straight away hugged me when i opened the door.Immediately after putting her things on the table she came over hugging & FK like as though lovers who hv not met for such a long time.
After undressing each other proceed to the bathroom with her doing BBBJ followed by catbath & later I did PJ on her while the shower was splashing on our bodies.We quickly dried up proceed to bed & continue our catbath session in a 69 position with me being on top.Amazingly with her size she was able to swallow the whole of my didi until my balls while I PJ & teasing her ass.Then I turned her over to the missionary then the doggie & while bonking I asked if she would like to try anal.She gave a thought & after a while she obliged.So got some cream for lub & put my did in,damn it was tight.After a while she says a bit sore so she suggested we change to the TV table but I told her not a good idea coz it might not stand our weight.She said ok & we settled with she on 4 on the cushion stool facing the mirror while me pumping her from behind making me more horny.Soon cannot than liao told her I'm going to explode but she ask me to hold it & we both went in the bathroom again where she gave me BBBJ again without CD & this time I exploded all my juice in her mouth.We then washed up went to bed & in between we had another 2 more session before she left the next morning.Got boring the next evening so called her again & had another 3more session.Highly recomended to any bros but according to her ,she going back bangkok on the 15th & will be back in a week or two.

Name: Miko
Look: 8 – syt, pretty smile
Body: 8 – fair,small boobs ,short
BBBJ: 8 (I have never had such a good BBBJ before who deep throat and swallow me)
AR: yes
GFE: 9
FK: damn shiok (none stop French kiss even when bonking)
FJ: 8 (juicy & hot)
RTF: yes,(had her 2 nites in a row).
Overall: 8/10 - a sextifying experience
Damage: RM360 per nite

Pearl
15-06-2006, 08:57 AM
Wah...Bro Futaba

Good FR and good to see u had a farking wonderful time...;)

How come rm360 le pernite.. Rm10 extra for cd ah??:p

Also many thanks to KL horny gang...Kam Sia Kam sia

Bruce.J
15-06-2006, 09:07 AM
power sial bro futaba.... *salute* .... so this is the reason bro futaba is MIA. Great FR u got there. :D U r welcome penang bros. If u guys coming KL again just let us know. Cheers!

DeKuip
15-06-2006, 11:34 AM
Many Many thanks to all kl bros espeacially TSH YSH SHIOK SEXY RABBIT DEKUIP & many more(sorry if i miss out anyone) who hv invited & spend their time with me when I was down in PJ during the last weekend.

No need to thanks or 'hak hei' lah... we are brothers mah. hahaha...

Wah...Bro Futaba

Good FR and good to see u had a farking wonderful time...

How come rm360 le pernite.. Rm10 extra for cd ah??

Bro Pearl,

If the agent send gers to ur hotel which is located inside the golden triangle (bukit bintang) they will charge u RM330 for overnite. When they have to send gers outside the BT area they will top up RM30 for transport fee.. that's why bro Futaba have to paid RM360. :D

Really envy bro Futaba coz i long time never screw tom yam liao. :(

DeKuip
15-06-2006, 05:03 PM
Broz...

The great CBM is back!!! But he denied abt the 4 some (CBM with 3 gers lah) he din in thailand!!

CBM request go Imperial tonite coz he need to fark everyday, since i cannot acompany him any other broz wanna go with him??

dc8888
15-06-2006, 06:06 PM
wah only 360 for whole night and 330 within bukit bintang,, i also must try the tomyam there...
but last time i asked the okt said 600 leh... xxxx. must have thought me looked like a "lobak" head. but that is from the okt on the street..... i never have faith in their goods..always cheong..sr for prc and cititel for local..will be in cambodia for a few days come back will post FR... but where to post huh??? post here can??

master1521
15-06-2006, 09:05 PM
just got back today! anyway mini tcss do include me...
should be away again on the 24 - 28

regards

mbz777
15-06-2006, 09:21 PM
will be in cambodia for a few days come back will post FR... but where to post huh??? post here can??

Bro, for cambodia u shud post in the international thread. be very careful when cheonging in khmer, HIV very rampant there now...the percentage much much higher than thai, indon and philippines. take care.

fong
15-06-2006, 11:26 PM
TO, TSH/YSH & all bro of realm.

i think i need to clear something here, 1st i would like to say sorry to all bro of realm becoz hav start a group wit the realm pic, n i really sorry bout this matter! i would like to apology to all bro of realm here!
just want to lets u all know tat i start this group is just for some adult guy to guy talk like masturbate sesion or some brazillian bikini wax for guy! tat it really not mean to offence the realm group! now i would like to apology to u all tat for my mistake! n pls accept my apology for the mistake tat i hav done will close the group asap!

KLKOOL
16-06-2006, 10:01 AM
Wah...Bro Futaba

Good FR and good to see u had a farking wonderful time...;)

How come rm360 le pernite.. Rm10 extra for cd ah??:p

Becos he stay in PJ... so have to pay more... maybe WCup season also got somethng to do with it

CibLover
16-06-2006, 12:08 PM
TO, TSH/YSH & all bro of realm.
... n pls accept my apology for the mistake tat i hav done will close the group asap!

Fong,

Ur message was posted at 11.26pm yesterday. Your Yahoo Group is still up and running with the PICTURE still there as of NOW!! ASAP means what????? Main thing here is not the group, it's the picture!!!!

TD0620G
16-06-2006, 12:16 PM
Broz...

The great CBM is back!!! But he denied abt the 4 some (CBM with 3 gers lah) he din in thailand!!

CBM request go Imperial tonite coz he need to fark everyday, since i cannot acompany him any other broz wanna go with him??
wah lau eh... last time say 1 word 30 words cannot believe now upgraded already to how many eh? :rolleyes:

healeo
16-06-2006, 04:28 PM
KL got any good place to chiong. not spa.

cos i cannot find the older thread also.

pm mi pls

thanks.

CibLover
16-06-2006, 05:13 PM
...pm mi pls

thanks.

Bro healeo,

From your 16 posts, only two post does not ask other bros for answers. All remaining postings are asking bros to share contacts, with your favourite "pm mi pls".

So, after getting all those contacts, what do you do?? No cheong?? If no cheong, why ask?? Journalist?? :confused: If cheong, some feedback to share?? Contribute some infos, leh.

Peace and cheers.

Pearl
16-06-2006, 05:44 PM
Bro healeo,

From your 16 posts, only two post does not ask other bros for answers. All remaining postings are asking bros to share contacts, with your favourite "pm mi pls".

So, after getting all those contacts, what do you do?? No cheong?? If no cheong, why ask?? Journalist?? :confused: If cheong, some feedback to share?? Contribute some infos, leh.

Peace and cheers.

Wah...rotan lai liau..:p

jtang01
16-06-2006, 05:58 PM
Originally Posted by willywee80
1. KLKOOL
2. CibLover
3. Wwee
4. Master1521
5. Bruce
6. jtang01

CibLover
16-06-2006, 06:17 PM
Aiyoh...no rotan, lah. Just wanna get some feedback from healeo cause he everywhere also ask for lubangs but never post FR. Dangerous, mah...how we know not some AV/MIB/journalist????

BTW, noticed nowadays your posting all quoting brothers here. But please shorten the quotes. Boss Sam do not like people who quote the whole long, long post and then just one sentence reply. For eg; your prior posting to this. :cool: Boss will zap 12 points de, leh.

sexy rabbit
16-06-2006, 07:29 PM
Welcome Back CBM

healeo
17-06-2006, 09:05 AM
mi all the cheonging is last year start at jb.

now the jb scene so dangerous and all the info i got is out of date liao due to the big wind.

this year not yet have FR how to post.

that's y asking the bros in here for more info to cheong.

Aiyoh...no rotan, lah. Just wanna get some feedback from healeo cause he everywhere also ask for lubangs but never post FR. Dangerous, mah...how we know not some AV/MIB/journalist????

BTW, noticed nowadays your posting all quoting brothers here. But please shorten the quotes. Boss Sam do not like people who quote the whole long, long post and then just one sentence reply. For eg; your prior posting to this. :cool: Boss will zap 12 points de, leh.

CibLover
17-06-2006, 09:39 AM
...now the jb scene so dangerous and all the info i got is out of date liao due to the big wind....

Bro healeo,

Then, more the reason to post your FR (Field Report)!!! If those "lubangs" is dangerous and/or outdated; you are more encouraged to let the other brothers know abt it. Why keep it to urself and leave the brothers here in the dark?? Hmmm......

peace.

healeo
17-06-2006, 10:33 AM
ok ok!

i will try to post all the info i got on hand.

by the way, in kl got lsb or only spa is the better choose?

Bro healeo,

Then, more the reason to post your FR (Field Report)!!! If those "lubangs" is dangerous and/or outdated; you are more encouraged to let the other brothers know abt it. Why keep it to urself and leave the brothers here in the dark?? Hmmm......

peace.

CibLover
17-06-2006, 11:02 AM
Fong,

Your Yahoo Group is still up and running ....!! Main thing here is not the group, it's the picture!!!!

As of now, the picture is still there!! :mad:

DeKuip
17-06-2006, 11:30 AM
Thanks broz KLKOOL, shaggerific, Master, Bruce and mbz777 for yesterday nite gathering, it was a great tension nite but at the end we still won the match. :D

When i was leaving the pub at half time i heard... hurururhurur.. guess what! CBM aka TD0620G has just arrived! I forgot to congraz him after he was granted the thai PR/Citizenship.... hurururhur...

Oh, bro mbz really dont have manners when i sang the dutch national anthem he was lauching at me! :mad:

Broz Bruce and mbz, dont forget u two have to write the NL FL FR arr!!

KLKOOL
17-06-2006, 12:53 PM
wah lau eh... last time say 1 word 30 words cannot believe now upgraded already to how many eh? :rolleyes:

Hahaha... now is say 10 words ... slap 5 times... :p

KLKOOL
17-06-2006, 12:59 PM
Last night was a fun night out... i am sure GTM had a few heart attacks in the 2nd half of the Holland-Ivory Coast Match ... :D

YSH better go unload liao... thing he overloaded, need leong sui and some SYT ... hehehe ...

To all lazy bros who just post and ask for lobang... my new way is either just ignore, or Zap... no more warning liaoz ... tired of all this 'give me lobang postings ... ' :mad:

shiok1968
17-06-2006, 03:32 PM
Last night was a fun night out... i am sure GTM had a few heart attacks in the 2nd half of the Holland-Ivory Coast Match ...

YSH better go unload liao... thing he overloaded, need leong sui and some SYT ... hehehe ...

To all lazy bros who just post and ask for lobang... my new way is either just ignore, or Zap... no more warning liaoz ... tired of all this 'give me lobang postings ... ' Hahaha..... was watching the match also. I was hoping for Ivory Coast to draw cos me buy draw game at score 2-2. Payout $17 for every $1. Good money.:p

Dun worry about YSH. When he is here this coming week, Bro SR already plan for him to have alot of SYT feeling at BS. Confirm sure over dose.

As for the newbies... forget it lah. Will not end so just ignore. See you soon.:D

DeKuip
17-06-2006, 03:42 PM
Last night was a fun night out... i am sure GTM had a few heart attacks in the 2nd half of the Holland-Ivory Coast Match ...

Ya lah... heart attack becoz i was calculate how many pussies i can screw if Holland win the match. :p

Hahaha..... was watching the match also. I was hoping for Ivory Coast to draw cos me buy draw game at score 2-2. Payout $17 for every $1. Good money.:p

Why never call me for tip? I will have tell u there wont be a draw!!!!! Sure Holland will win the game... maybe the payout not so high but win better than lose money right? hahaha... hup holland hup... hahaha.

shiok1968
17-06-2006, 03:50 PM
Why never call me for tip? I will have tell u there wont be a draw!!!!! Sure Holland will win the game... maybe the payout not so high but win better than lose money right? hahaha... hup holland hup... hahaha.Bro face facts lah.... the way Holland play last nite, they lucky never meet teams like Argentina or even the Czechs... sure kenna slaughter. If not for Van Persie last nite maybe even draw. You see the way Ivory Coast attack in the second half... scary.... only no finishing. Holland second half only two attacks. If dun improve maybe second round also out.:p

Optimus_Prime
17-06-2006, 05:19 PM
Dun worry about YSH. When he is here this coming week, Bro SR already plan for him to have alot of SYT feeling at BS. Confirm sure over dose.
Heh...heh... no wonder all the gals at BS kept saying they have been "nipple-marked" by a certain Sexy-Rabbit :p
Bro face facts lah.... the way Holland play last nite, they lucky never meet teams like Argentina or even the Czechs... sure kenna slaughter.
So Bro shiok... any tips for me or not.... Then can earn a little tip $$ for when Cib & KL come down this week

sexy rabbit
17-06-2006, 06:02 PM
Originally Posted by Optimus_Prime
Heh...heh... no wonder all the gals at BS kept saying they have been "nipple-marked" by a certain Sexy-Rabbit

Yo bro, where got lah. Me very sick for the past 7 days. Trying to recover for KOOL visits. U shld know better what, u jio me 2 times already still din go. WTF, Y I din go? Lucky, did drink some "leong Chai" while in KL, if not sure kanna brain damaged. kekeke

Optimus_Prime
17-06-2006, 07:17 PM
Yo bro, where got lah. Me very sick for the past 7 days. Trying to recover for KOOL visits. U shld know better what, u jio me 2 times already still din go. WTF, Y I din go? Lucky, did drink some "leong Chai" while in KL, if not sure kanna brain damaged. kekeke
Ok bro rest well.... told u dun cheong so much up in KL... dun listen la... heh heh...

We'll meet again when KL & Cib come down. Shiok too... Think this time must get VIP or big room... heheh :p

fong
17-06-2006, 11:12 PM
Fong,

Ur message was posted at 11.26pm yesterday. Your Yahoo Group is still up and running with the PICTURE still there as of NOW!! ASAP means what????? Main thing here is not the group, it's the picture!!!!

bro hav delete the pic already ! sorry k!

KLKOOL
18-06-2006, 03:12 PM
Ok bro rest well.... told u dun cheong so much up in KL... dun listen la... heh heh...

We'll meet again when KL & Cib come down. Shiok too... Think this time must get VIP or big room... heheh :p

Wah... have to prepare on arrhhh ??This time may spend more days in SG...but will also be much busier... have to actually work more.. :p...

Err... btw... no more football TCSS ... else kena another -6 by Sam leh ...

shiok1968
18-06-2006, 04:36 PM
So Bro shiok... any tips for me or not.... Then can earn a little tip $$ for when Cib & KL come down this weekWhat tips? From start till now never win. Lucky only play small small... if not sure bankrupt. Now resting so that can play more for the last 16. Also hoping to earn extra for next week. All spending money already throw on different kind of ball.:p

shiok1968
18-06-2006, 04:37 PM
Yo bro, where got lah. Me very sick for the past 7 days. Trying to recover for KOOL visits. U shld know better what, u jio me 2 times already still din go. WTF, Y I din go? Lucky, did drink some "leong Chai" while in KL, if not sure kanna brain damaged. kekekeWooh... bro so serious ahhh.... most likely due to strenous exercises in KL.:rolleyes:

shiok1968
18-06-2006, 04:38 PM
We'll meet again when KL & Cib come down. Shiok too... Think this time must get VIP or big room... heheh :pNo problem. Count me in cos me already taken half day leave.:p

KLKOOL
18-06-2006, 05:00 PM
No problem. Count me in cos me already taken half day leave.:p

Wahliao... so goot meh ... u may have to take care of YSH... cos I may have to go for exhibition first ...:(

Optimus_Prime
18-06-2006, 05:19 PM
Wah... have to prepare on arrhhh ??This time may spend more days in SG...but will also be much busier... have to actually work more.. ..

Wahliao... so goot meh ... u may have to take care of YSH... cos I may have to go for exhibition first ...
Aiyo... u think we dun noe your TRICK ah... u stay at exhibition and get the hp no. of all those BOOTH BABES (and oso get invited to all the post-event pool parties)...

Think I'll be smart and visit you at your booth...heheh...
What tips? From start till now never win. Lucky only play small small... if not sure bankrupt. Now resting so that can play more for the last 16. Also hoping to earn extra for next week. All spending money already throw on different kind of ball.

Count me in cos me already taken half day leave.
Like I said... it's already an automatic 5 person outing..

U, Rabbit, KL, Cib and myself...:D

KLKOOL
18-06-2006, 08:16 PM
Aiyo... u think we dun noe your TRICK ah... u stay at exhibition and get the hp no. of all those BOOTH BABES (and oso get invited to all the post-event pool parties)...

Think I'll be smart and visit you at your booth...heheh...

Actually... I will be visiting the booths leh... no manning them :p Will get the numbers of spectacle wearing OLs for u lorr... kekeke....

sexy rabbit
19-06-2006, 10:12 AM
Originally Posted by shiok1968
Wooh... bro so serious ahhh.... most likely due to strenous exercises in KL.

No lah bro, KNN, dunno whether isit the burger that we eat at half way point. I LS in the wee hrs till late pm. Din go to work. Legs oso weak. 1st time sleep from morning to next morning, waking up to LS, eat and pee. Really Siong.:(

KLKOOL
19-06-2006, 11:40 AM
No lah bro, KNN, dunno whether isit the burger that we eat at half way point. I LS in the wee hrs till late pm. Din go to work. Legs oso weak. 1st time sleep from morning to next morning, waking up to LS, eat and pee. Really Siong.:(

U sure not from Skyriver and Imperial Juice :rolleyes:

sexy rabbit
19-06-2006, 12:14 PM
U sure not from Skyriver and Imperial Juice
No lar, dun think so, if it is, than i would have LS while driving back liao. Cos it takes about 3-4 hrs for food posioning to kick in meh.....:D Correct or not?

CibLover
26-06-2006, 06:42 PM
Thought of bringing this up again for broz to register. Come come....dun be shy!! :D

1. KLKOOL
2. CibLover
3. Wwee
4. Master1521
5. Bruce
6. jtang01
7. Dekuip ( I put for u, lah)

ukcheong
27-06-2006, 11:17 AM

bro Cib, want bigscreen TV for what? Last matches for Round 2 is tonite ler.. then Quarterfinals are on 30/6 and 1/7.

29/6 nothing on wor.. except maybe you r planning some porn movies?! Wah.. like that shiok (sorry bro Shiok, use your nick here but pun intended hehe), watch on bigscreen TV. Sound got amplified or not? I haven't hear koala bears moaned before hehehe

Hmm.. any bros in that movie ar? :p

KLKOOL
27-06-2006, 11:39 AM
bro Cib, want bigscreen TV for what? Last matches for Round 2 is tonite ler.. then Quarterfinals are on 30/6 and 1/7.

29/6 nothing on wor.. except maybe you r planning some porn movies?! Wah.. like that shiok (sorry bro Shiok, use your nick here but pun intended hehe), watch on bigscreen TV. Sound got amplified or not? I haven't hear koala bears moaned before hehehe

Hmm.. any bros in that movie ar? :p

U talk a lot leh... never see u register also ... I ask for TV... I dun follow wcup... just a suggestion... :cool:

sexy rabbit
27-06-2006, 12:32 PM
1. KLKOOL
2. CibLover
3. Wwee
4. Master1521
5. Bruce
6. jtang01
8. sexy Rabbit (maybe)

CibLover
27-06-2006, 12:54 PM
Hmmmm....

Looks like someone didn't get enough of SR and/or Imperial's cb juice. Not afraid of juice poisoning, meh??!! Kekekeke. Welcome bro. Bringing anyone else down from S'pore together?? :D

sexy rabbit
27-06-2006, 02:27 PM
Originally Posted by CibLover
Looks like someone didn't get enough of SR and/or Imperial's cb juice. Not afraid of juice poisoning, meh??!! Kekekeke. Welcome bro. Bringing anyone else down from S'pore together??
Today 01:32 PM
Dunno yet. But a family member is joining me. Pls help me to be discreet and dun address me by my nick.:D Not so nice meh.....
Just cfm with TSH, ETA on thurs pm by coach and ETD Sat am or pm. Will onli know 2moro cos haven book coach and hotel yet. cheers brudders....

KLKOOL
27-06-2006, 04:34 PM
Will onli know 2moro cos haven book coach and hotel yet. cheers brudders....

Just SMS me ur ETA... will see too the rest.. kekeke ... :p

shaggerific
27-06-2006, 05:40 PM
1. KLKOOL
2. CibLover
3. Wwee
4. Master1521
5. Bruce
6. jtang01
8. sexy Rabbit (maybe)
9.Shagerific

Wah liao, TSH call oredi so have to sign up lor...

KLKOOL
27-06-2006, 05:55 PM
Thought of bringing this up again for broz to register. Come come....dun be shy!! :D

1. KLKOOL
2. CibLover
3. Wwee
4. Master1521
5. Bruce
6. jtang01
8. Sexy Rabbit
9. Shaggeriffic

Wahliao... WTF is everybody ???

powerguy
27-06-2006, 07:23 PM
KL or PJ area?

noobiejiao
27-06-2006, 09:33 PM
Bro KLKOOL,
I'm in. Let me know the location first k? Might not be able to reach in time but definitely will try.
Oh ya.. Y everytime can't call you 1.. must be got some important things only call u 1 mah.. was in Pg that day and was looking for contacts & places..

DeKuip
28-06-2006, 01:43 AM
KL or PJ area?

Power, u better come lah... if not next time u wanna give me red bomb i dont entertain u hor :p

DeKuip
28-06-2006, 01:46 AM
Wah liao, TSH call oredi so have to sign up lor...

I wanna cheong with the KL Famous bro shaggerific loh.... can arr? :p

Burns888
28-06-2006, 01:51 AM

U no need sleep ??? :p

Bruce.J
28-06-2006, 09:37 AM
U no need sleep ??? :p

bro burn ...he sleep or not not an issue... as long as his golden cock wide awake the WL would be very happy.

bro SexyRabbit.. welcome again... u wanna come back KL take revenge izzit poison back the WL's pussy ar ? :P

KLKOOL
28-06-2006, 09:49 AM

Next TCSS
Date : 29th June 2006...
Time: 7pm onwards
Venue: Bukit Bintang Area
... Venue to be determined ... but probably somewhere with a bigscreen TV ...

1. KLKOOL
2. CibLover
3. Wwee
4. Master1521
5. Bruce
6. jtang01
8. Sexy Rabbit
9. Shaggeriffic

Wahliao... WTF is everybody ???

willywee80
28-06-2006, 10:49 AM
bro, big screen tv not useful cos tomorrow no live World Cup action..

only highlights

sexy rabbit
28-06-2006, 10:53 AM
Originally Posted by Bruce.J
bro SexyRabbit.. welcome again... u wanna come back KL take revenge izzit poison back the WL's pussy ar ? :P
No lar, A short biz trip lar not to take revenge. anyway, still not fully recover yet.

Ar.. Brudders, no match 2moro nite, big screen dun help....kekeke:D

KLKOOL
28-06-2006, 11:01 AM
Ma Hai... just say whether coming or not... ignore the fucking TV can ahh ??? :cool:

powerguy
28-06-2006, 12:05 PM
Power, u better come lah... if not next time u wanna give me red bomb i dont entertain u hor :p

wah brother brother need so calculate meh? KL area i may b late la... somemore dunno wat time i am off fr office... i try my best!

candyass
28-06-2006, 12:34 PM
hi guys...
a newbie here...
would really love to join u guys for the TCSS session
but too bad this month's allowance habis already
thus no point to meet up only to see u guys makan all the juicy PRC girls in SR while me only can TFK all the way rite?!!
haha... anyway u guys have a great cheonging session and hopefully i would have enough moolah with me the next time i meet you guys up for the famous TCSS!

p/s Bro KLKOOL i pm u my mobile already, pls do inform me when there is any "fun" activity coming up!:)

Pearl
28-06-2006, 12:56 PM
Ma Hai... just say whether coming or not... ignore the fucking TV can ahh ??? :cool:

We all know u lar.. using TV as an excuse to visit SR... kekeke.

But..i also wonder, what is a bunch of horny farkers gonna do going to a place that has a GIANT TV?? :p

ukcheong
28-06-2006, 04:16 PM
We all know u lar.. using TV as an excuse to visit SR... kekeke.

But..i also wonder, what is a bunch of horny farkers gonna do going to a place that has a GIANT TV??

Coz behind the GIANT TV got lots of PRCs in bikinis mar... u dunnno meh? :p

When d balloons hanging above the GIANT TV goes poop.... the PRCs all run out.. wah fast fast grab...

Hmm.. Bintang? I could drop by for mocha ice

mbz777
29-06-2006, 02:04 AM
Next TCSS
... Venue to be determined ... but probably somewhere with a bigscreen TV ...

1. KLKOOL
2. CibLover
3. Wwee
4. Master1521
5. Bruce
6. jtang01
8. Sexy Rabbit
9. Shaggeriffic
10. mbz777

KLKOOL
29-06-2006, 08:46 AM
Hmm.. Bintang? I could drop by for mocha ice

Hmmm... since its world cup season now... who wanna bet against this... kekeke... :p ... i think same as the odds of ukraine winning the wcup...

shaggerific
29-06-2006, 10:55 AM

Wah bro, I where got famous?? :p Newbie only mar, how can topple TSH and YSH?? Since SS is pretty quite now, I usually go to SR lor, dont think got any "sayur" for you to eat...

albert21
29-06-2006, 11:02 AM
Have fun, guys. Planned to go for my first gathering, but Home Minister just got a better job & today is her 1st day. Have to look after my son.

Seeing that I was already having a damn long tanduk, went to Divine in Dataran Sunway since its close to my office. My batin is well looked after:)
Was just horny, but not in the mood to do much else. It was abit more than a HJ & she was ok to touching. Didn't ask for name since it was NOT that exceptional.

Again, have fun.

lingwu74
29-06-2006, 01:02 PM
Next TCSS

1. KLKOOL
2. CibLover
3. Wwee
4. Master1521
5. Bruce
6. jtang01
7. Dekuip
8. Sexy Rabbit
9. Shaggeriffic
10. mbz777
11. lingwu74 (try la)

DRYDUST
30-06-2006, 01:18 PM
so who's in for tonite/tomolo futsex?
bro mbz is trying hard to get everything organised.
pls feel free to register my fellow bros...

1.)mbz777
2.)drydust® (2am onwards)

KLKOOL
30-06-2006, 04:39 PM
so who's in for tonite/tomolo futsex?
bro mbz is trying hard to get everything organised.
pls feel free to register my fellow bros...

1.)mbz777
2.)drydust® (2am onwards)

based on revised / new plan... dun wan lah... rent service app to watch TV/Bonk... Might as well go HC... only pay or ger...

crazy_fishball
06-07-2006, 11:26 AM
helo i am newbie here........
i would like to join u all
pls included me in ur gathering list nex time ok???
hehe

KLKOOL
07-07-2006, 02:33 AM
helo i am newbie here........
i would like to join u all
pls included me in ur gathering list nex time ok???
hehe
pm me ur mobile no... will sms u next time we meet up for tcss... cheers:D

DeKuip
18-07-2006, 10:51 AM
Bro Shiok is back... home sweet home bro. :p

Sorry i din say much yest... the NL's are damn pretty lah! :D

KLKOOL
18-07-2006, 11:25 AM
Next TCSS is 26 July Wednesday... Bukit Bintang / Sultan Ismail ...

1. KLKOOL
2. GTM
3. CBM (if he is in KL)
4. SSH (if he is in KL)
5. YSH (If he is in KL)

Noobies are encouraged to attend... gathering is open to all....

shiok1968
18-07-2006, 01:11 PM

1. KLKOOL
2. GTM
3. CBM (if he is in KL)
4. SSH - Confirmed in KL.
5. YSH (If he is in KL)

Noobies are encouraged to attend... gathering is open to all.... Count me in. Long time never attend TCSS so this time confirmed will be there.:p

shiok1968
18-07-2006, 01:13 PM
Bro Shiok is back... home sweet home bro.

Sorry i din say much yest... the NL's are damn pretty lah! :DThanks bro. Just to meet up with me, you cancel your game. Very touched lah!:p

DeKuip
18-07-2006, 01:18 PM
Thanks bro. Just to meet up with me, you cancel your game. Very touched lah!:p

No need thanks me lah... actually wanna thank u not only for the drinks and mamak but tat i have cancelled my badminton game... coz cancel 1 game got another more shiok game mah!! hahaha..

shiok1968
18-07-2006, 01:20 PM
No need thanks me lah... actually wanna thank u not only for the drinks and mamak but tat i have cancelled my badminton game... coz cancel 1 game got another more shiok game mah!! hahaha..Hahaha.... still waiting for your FR on your shiok game last nite.:p

sin0033
18-07-2006, 02:30 PM
Aiyoh, gathering first on 29th then change to 26th but I leaving on the same day leh. Wasted. Penang a bit hard for me to cheong cos too many ppl know me and my home minister. Was looking forward to be in KL. Hahaha. Well if got mini session near BB area pls let me know. Thanks.

sin0033
18-07-2006, 02:32 PM
Aiyoh, gathering first on 29th then change to 26th but I leaving on the same day leh. Wasted. Penang a bit hard for me to cheong cos too many ppl know me and my home minister. Was looking forward to be in KL. Hahaha. Well if got mini session near BB area pls let me know. Thanks.

sin0033
18-07-2006, 02:43 PM
Sorry for double posting. Donno wat happened. Neways, just to add, if ne bros going ONS hunting, pls PM me. Would like to join u guys.

KLKOOL
18-07-2006, 02:56 PM
coz cancel 1 game got another more shiok game mah!! hahaha..

Bloody hell...u also say horr... :mad: ... only eat urself...

KLKOOL
18-07-2006, 02:58 PM
Bro.. the 29th was June... 26th is July leh... hehehe... i think sperm attck ur brain liao...

PM me ur mobile lorr... can see how to meet up... cheers..

Bruce.J
18-07-2006, 07:42 PM
Welcome back to KL .... SSH!! :D emm.... tcss on 26th .. check schedule 1st.

mbz777
18-07-2006, 10:05 PM
SSH, welcome back!!! Sori last nite my 2 kids fell sick. had to stay back to jaga them lah...cant go out oredi. You free wed or thurs or fri?

TSH, YSH, DryDust, De Kuip, Shag, Bruce and all other bros, newbie called sin0033 sms me say he's in town from today till next week wed. V tot goin to either Cititel or SR tomolo at 2pm...any1 wanna join? if majority cant go in afternoon, then maybe 10pm? Jtang01 say he only free after 1030pm wor....

Btw, i called 7## of SR, she told me there wasnt any raid ystdy.. looks like false alarm lah...

DeKuip
19-07-2006, 09:07 AM
SSH, welcome back!!! Sori last nite my 2 kids fell sick. had to stay back to jaga them lah...cant go out oredi. You free wed or thurs or fri?

Just to inform who is free this afteroon:

For 3 some: CibLover, DryDust, Shiok, Boinker and KLKOOL.

For 1 to 1 allow take picture: TD0620G, Master and Burns888 (can only call him after 2pm)

For 3 some with ah Gua: Shiok and CibLover.

For 2 gers and 1 guy but not allow to take pic and somemore u pay: Only me (DeKuip) is available.

U see the menu 1st... which 1 u wanna do, u call lah. :D

DRYDUST
19-07-2006, 09:12 AM
For 2 gers and 1 guy but not allow to take pic and somemore u pay: Only me (DeKuip) is available.

U see the menu 1st... which 1 u wanna do, u call lah. :D

like this call u play spring pocket ah:rolleyes:

DeKuip
19-07-2006, 09:20 AM
like this call u play spring pocket ah

Bro mbz,

See... bro DD so free can respond so fast!! He ask me add him into the list for 3 some with ah gua woh... :p

Bro DD, let our lovely bro mbz make his choice lah... u dont dont make him confuse ok... later he wanna choose CibLover but blur blur chosen u how? :p

kekeke...

DRYDUST
19-07-2006, 09:32 AM
now u used to get paid hor...$..cakes..milk shake...karipap.., so pay & fcuk is not your cup of t anymore.....
mbz...take note, y not u pay bro Dk 2gether with 1 ger & aqua...not necessary $, tarpau rojak for him enuf leh

CibLover
19-07-2006, 09:33 AM
Just to inform who is free this afteroon:

For 3 some: ...
.......U see the menu 1st... which 1 u wanna do, u call lah. :D

Bro,

Thought wanna fark you. But better let the Boss do it.
Waste of bandwidth. :mad:

jtang01
19-07-2006, 09:54 AM

1. KLKOOL
2. GTM
3. CBM (if he is in KL)
5. YSH (If he is in KL)
6. jtang01

CibLover
19-07-2006, 10:15 AM

1. KLKOOL
2. GTM
3. CBM (if he is in KL)
5. jtang01

Sorry guys. Have to give it a miss this time round. Not in Malaysia on that date. Have fun & enjoy. :)

shiok1968
19-07-2006, 10:21 AM
SSH, welcome back!!! Sori last nite my 2 kids fell sick. had to stay back to jaga them lah...cant go out oredi. You free wed or thurs or fri?Thanks bro. I should be free every nite this week cos still not that busy. Starting next week, I will be working long hours every day but will still try to attend any mini-tcss.:p

shiok1968
19-07-2006, 10:23 AM
For 3 some with ah Gua: Shiok and CibLover. As mentioned by my YSH, no point farking you. Waste of my precious time. Got better things to do.:cool:

brenwsm
19-07-2006, 12:29 PM

1. KLKOOL
2. GTM
3. CBM (if he is in KL)
5. jtang01
6. brenwsm

shaggerific
19-07-2006, 03:59 PM

1. KLKOOL
2. GTM
3. CBM (if he is in KL)
5. jtang01
6. brenwsm
7. shaggerific
What about MBz and his "translator"?? :D

Gorken
19-07-2006, 05:43 PM
To all dai kors.....i am new here....have been reading this thread for pass week, found out we share the same interest......can i join yours gathering???

mbz777
19-07-2006, 07:24 PM

1. KLKOOL
2. GTM
3. CBM (if he is in KL)
5. jtang01
6. brenwsm
7. shaggerific
8. mbz777 (will b late, 9pm coz wed is kids' pasar malam day ma)
BruceJ, HamSupChai....coming ornot? supper on me?

DeKuip
20-07-2006, 02:15 AM

1. KLKOOL
2. GTM
3. CBM (if he is in KL)
5. jtang01
6. brenwsm
7. shaggerific

Ma Hai mbz... how come u put ur name twice?? Cannot be 2 mbz coming tat day rite? :confused:

Hugo168
20-07-2006, 04:35 AM
Ma Hai mbz... how come u put ur name twice?? Cannot be 2 mbz coming tat day rite? :confused:
got weekend or friday nite TCSS one or not? else can zoom down from SG for the weekend :p

DeKuip
20-07-2006, 10:49 AM
got weekend or friday nite TCSS one or not? else can zoom down from SG for the weekend

Hugo Hugo Hugo... bro! :D

U are always welcome... but all KL top farkers not in malaysia now.. wait till they are back ok boh? :D

shiok1968
20-07-2006, 11:09 AM
got weekend or friday nite TCSS one or not? else can zoom down from SG for the weekend :pBro,if you zooming down for the weekend, let me know in advance. If just for relaxing, maybe we can go hit the nite spots like Zouk, Rum Jungle, Thai Club and Beach Club. However if you want to go to HC, then can only bring you to Sky River cos TSH and YSH not around and me no connections at Sunshine.:p

Optimus_Prime
20-07-2006, 11:39 AM
I oso waiting for all of KL Top Bros to return... then I will make my journey NORTH !!

counting the days to see the HEAVEN dat is the Realm !! :D

Optimus_Prime
20-07-2006, 11:40 AM
got weekend or friday nite TCSS one or not? else can zoom down from SG for the weekend :p
I going too... wanna hop on... but time wait for them to Return to Base.

shiok1968
20-07-2006, 11:52 AM
I going too... wanna hop on... but time wait for them to Return to Base.The best would be in mid-August. By then all would be back at homebase.:D

shaggerific
20-07-2006, 02:55 PM
Bro,if you zooming down for the weekend, let me know in advance. If just for relaxing, maybe we can go hit the nite spots like Zouk, Rum Jungle, Thai Club and Beach Club. However if you want to go to HC, then can only bring you to Sky River cos TSH and YSH not around and me no connections at Sunshine.:p
If you bros really dying to go SS, can look me up coz I have a bit of jalan with one OKT there due to numerous RTF :D. Can either PM me or get my number from the Realm. Cheers!

DeKuip
20-07-2006, 03:01 PM
If you bros really dying to go SS, can look me up coz I have a bit of jalan with one OKT there due to numerous RTF :D. Can either PM me or get my number from the Realm. Cheers!

Bro,

KLKOOL and CibLover asked u to depend the KL fort arr?? kekeke... U sound same same as them leh... always horny. :p

shiok1968
20-07-2006, 03:11 PM
If you bros really dying to go SS, can look me up coz I have a bit of jalan with one OKT there due to numerous RTF :D. Can either PM me or get my number from the Realm. Cheers!Thanks bro. I know the OKT there also but dun have your kind of jalan. Anyway dun think will be going down these few weeks due to work commitments. I have heard alot of stories about you so we will finally get to meet up next week at the TCSS.:p

shiok1968
20-07-2006, 03:17 PM
To all dai kors.....i am new here....have been reading this thread for pass week, found out we share the same interest......can i join yours gathering???No problem. Just put your name down and PM me or any of the bros here with your name and contact number. Once the venue is confirmed, we will contact you via sms about the time and location. Please be informed beforehand that if you are unable to turn up due to any reason, please reply via sms or call. In this way, we do not have to wait for you. Failure to do so will result in being black-listed and barred from future TCSS.:rolleyes:

shaggerific
20-07-2006, 04:09 PM
Thanks bro. I know the OKT there also but dun have your kind of jalan. Anyway dun think will be going down these few weeks due to work commitments. I have heard alot of stories about you so we will finally get to meet up next week at the TCSS.:p
As the S.H.E. lookalike in SR likes to say, "Wahseh", what stories ah?? :p
Looking forward to meet you guys as well since I missed the last TCSS.

Gorken
20-07-2006, 05:03 PM
No problem. Just put your name down and PM me or any of the bros here with your name and contact number. Once the venue is confirmed, we will contact you via sms about the time and location. Please be informed beforehand that if you are unable to turn up due to any reason, please reply via sms or call. In this way, we do not have to wait for you. Failure to do so will result in being black-listed and barred from future TCSS.:rolleyes:

Thank you thank you, i had sent you a private message....call me up ~~~~

DeKuip
21-07-2006, 11:26 PM
CBM is back!!!!!! hurururhururur....

hururhururhurur...

TD0620G
22-07-2006, 03:26 AM
Aiyoo.. no need to announce leh... I am always here what :D

Anyway how is everyone? Good I hope! GTM u long time never update the top 10 list already kekeke who is the most hamsup now ah?

KLKOOL
22-07-2006, 09:48 AM
Next TCSS soon horr.. unofficial one first... bonking in KOrea farking exp. man... so have to ration here :p ... SUnday Yum Cha ?

Bruce.J
22-07-2006, 11:27 AM
Next TCSS soon horr.. unofficial one first... bonking in KOrea farking exp. man... so have to ration here ... SUnday Yum Cha ?

that bad meh in korea... :eek: . just buzz us ... yum cha anytime
hahaha... shag getting more and more famous.

yea bro shiok... shag is another SS kaki. :p

DeKuip
22-07-2006, 03:07 PM
Next TCSS soon horr.. unofficial one first... bonking in KOrea farking exp. man... so have to ration here :p ... SUnday Yum Cha ?

Sunday count me out... me go eat durian with Puk Kai and SnakeHead. Anyway, CBM hururhururur... will have a IC by tomolo... call him he will say: Can oso. :D

DeKuip
22-07-2006, 03:14 PM
Anyway how is everyone? Good I hope! GTM u long time never update the top 10 list already kekeke who is the most hamsup now ah?

Oh. sorry!! Forgotten u want me to annouce something else!! ok ok.. here we go:

CBM aka TD0620G is our all time KL top of the top farker!! No one in this century will ever overtake him when count of total of shots he has done in his still young age!!!

Aiya KLKOOL, CibLover and shaggerific... dont waste gas lah!!! How hard u guys try to get close to CBM oso useless lah!! CBM only count the times he screwed his dogs u guys oso lose liao, then haven mention abt the gers he has screwed!! kekeke...

TD0620G
22-07-2006, 08:02 PM
Sunday count me out... me go eat durian with Puk Kai and SnakeHead. Anyway, CBM hururhururur... will have a IC by tomolo... call him he will say: Can oso. :D
wah I want also! Can tapau one durian for me ah?

TD0620G
22-07-2006, 08:04 PM
Oh. sorry!! Forgotten u want me to annouce something else!! ok ok.. here we go:

CBM aka TD0620G is our all time KL top of the top farker!! No one in this century will ever overtake him when count of total of shots he has done in his still young age!!!

Aiya KLKOOL, CibLover and shaggerific... dont waste gas lah!!! How hard u guys try to get close to CBM oso useless lah!! CBM only count the times he screwed his dogs u guys oso lose liao, then haven mention abt the gers he has screwed!! kekeke...
no la I totally out of contention already, haven't cheong in KL for the past few months leh (batin not included ah!)... :rolleyes: u also easily beat me

CibLover
22-07-2006, 08:30 PM
...Aiya KLKOOL, CibLover and shaggerific... dont waste gas lah!!! kekeke...

KNN!! Talk bad behind my back, huh?? Don't think I cannot log in from here, hoh??!!

But agree with you, lah. Can never catch that CBM in my lifetime. KNN!! Give up liao long time ago, loh. :p

LizardKing
22-07-2006, 08:33 PM
most of your gatherings at night ah?
afternoon ones dont have around KL/PJ? :P

DeKuip
22-07-2006, 08:38 PM
no la I totally out of contention already, haven't cheong in KL for the past few months leh (batin not included ah!)... :rolleyes: u also easily beat me

MH CBM, ofcoz u no fark in KL for u lah!! When u reach the age of 10 u have oredi fark all the KL wl's liao... no need try to tell us lah!! We all knew oredi.

KNN!! Talk bad behind my back, huh?? Don't think I cannot log in from here, hoh??!!

But agree with you, lah. Can never catch that CBM in my lifetime. KNN!! Give up liao long time ago, loh. :p

How is ur kebab?? Have u done the kebab and shoarma tarma oredi tat u told me u gonna try?? kekeke...

DeKuip
22-07-2006, 08:39 PM
wah I want also! Can tapau one durian for me ah?

Sorry... we dont have thai durians... malaysia durians u dont like lah!! :cool:

CibLover
22-07-2006, 08:42 PM
Here haven't eat kebab yet, leh.

Yesterday met a few samsters here and went to eat Chinese. Then to KTV. Just came back from eating Korean. Hahaha....seems like I get to eat Korean here instead of TSH going all the way to Korea. :rolleyes:

DeKuip
22-07-2006, 08:44 PM

Yesterday met a few samsters here and went to eat Chinese. Then to KTV. Just came back from eating Korean. Hahaha....seems like I get to eat Korean here instead of TSH going all the way to Korea. :rolleyes:

All with garlic saus is it?? kekeke...

U wanna try something different u should let the arab fark ur asshole lah!!! When u come back sure eveyone will listen to ur story when we have tcss! :D

CibLover
22-07-2006, 09:14 PM
The Arabs would not want me lah!! They all like those people wearing clogs one, leh!! Especially those that has golden dick like you. So that when farking your asshole, your dick can still illuminate the room from the front. :p

KNN!! :mad:

Hugo168
22-07-2006, 10:16 PM
going arab wow how long i want to tag along can or not boh? :D

Hugo168
22-07-2006, 10:18 PM
Bro,if you zooming down for the weekend, let me know in advance. If just for relaxing, maybe we can go hit the nite spots like Zouk, Rum Jungle, Thai Club and Beach Club. However if you want to go to HC, then can only bring you to Sky River cos TSH and YSH not around and me no connections at Sunshine.:p
ooh thanks for the offer that be great life is not all about HCs sometimes its good to see some nite spots lol will do if there is a good weekend where we can nites out together. :D

Bruce.J
23-07-2006, 08:39 AM
going arab wow how long i want to tag along can or not boh? :D

he's already in middle east ... think cib wouldnt mind if u can get a ticket and fly there to meet him now. :D

DeKuip
23-07-2006, 07:27 PM
ooh thanks for the offer that be great life is not all about HCs sometimes its good to see some nite spots lol will do if there is a good weekend where we can nites out together. :D

Hugo Hugo Hugo Hugo bro,

No wonder twice u came to KL oso wanna eat wan tan mee in jalan aloor... kekeke. Or is it jalan alor very near to many HC's? hahaha...

Come lah Hugo, anything fine with me.

DeKuip
23-07-2006, 07:32 PM
Warning to all KL bros who is close to CBM aka TD0620G!

If happend u are with CBM in the same car at nite when u kena police block, IC mali say the police man... pls make sure our CBM show the police the correct IC!! And not his Ithchy Cock!! U know lah... not nice end up in balai with this kind of accident mah!! kekeke...

Yum cha anot later CBM?? But u drive urself arr!! hahaha..

TD0620G
23-07-2006, 10:09 PM
mahai! like that also can think off meh... my one cannot pass police check one leh.. only the one with golden cock can :D

KLKOOL
24-07-2006, 12:45 PM
Hahaha... CBM and GTM at it again... such lover...:p ... so... gathering update ? Only Lao Jiaos ?? ... any NEWBIES joining us this Wednesday ? Please respond soon with a PM to me with ur mobile... cheers..

sexy rabbit
24-07-2006, 01:19 PM
Wah, our TSH miss posting at SBF...kekeke.
Really, never eat Kimchi meh??? but hor, I koe that Kimchi very stuck up 1. Not easy to eat, but hor.. u will have local to bring u around mah..:rolleyes:

KLKOOL
24-07-2006, 02:15 PM
Hey ... pls update

1. KLKOOL
2. GTM
3. CBM (if he is in KL)
5. jtang01
6. brenwsm
7. shaggerific

Anyone is welcome to join... just follow 3 steps
1. Fill in ur nick
2. PM me ur Mobile
3. Wait for my SMS...

Cheers..

KLKOOL
24-07-2006, 02:19 PM
Wah, our TSH miss posting at SBF...kekeke.
Really, never eat Kimchi meh??? but hor, I koe that Kimchi very stuck up 1. Not easy to eat, but hor.. u will have local to bring u around mah..:rolleyes:

Hmmm... Kimchi... not to say stuck up... she actually gave me manicure in her room at the HC... but communication problem leh...

So bery quiet... SOP... until decided to show our painting skill to make things less boring ... hehehe... I think Malaysia flag fly bery high that day... :p

But one thing.. the girls there choose their customer... mummy know what they will accept and not accept one..

Bruce.J
24-07-2006, 03:11 PM

1. KLKOOL
2. GTM
3. CBM (if he is in KL)
5. jtang01
6. brenwsm
7. shaggerific
9. bruce.j

sexy rabbit
24-07-2006, 05:20 PM
Hmmm... Kimchi... not to say stuck up... she actually gave me manicure in her room at the HC... but communication problem leh...

So bery quiet... SOP... until decided to show our painting skill to make things less boring ... hehehe... I think Malaysia flag fly bery high that day...

But one thing.. the girls there choose their customer... mummy know what they will accept and not accept one..

3 cheers for TSH..
Malaysia Boleh....
TSH Boleh...
Kimchi Boleh...
:cool:

KLKOOL
24-07-2006, 06:15 PM
3 cheers for TSH..
Malaysia Boleh....
TSH Boleh...
Kimchi Boleh...
:cool:

Rabbit... pai seh lah... me not super kung-fu master like u leh... :p

sexy rabbit
24-07-2006, 08:37 PM
oei. Where is SSH? so long in KL and still no FR. quick quick..some 1 post something on SSH..:cool:

lansky44
25-07-2006, 06:48 AM

1. KLKOOL
2. GTM
3. CBM (if he is in KL)
5. jtang01
6. brenwsm
7. shaggerific
9. lansky44

Anyone is welcome to join... just follow 3 steps
1. Fill in ur nick
2. PM me ur Mobile
3. Wait for my SMS...

Cheers..

shiok1968
25-07-2006, 09:03 AM
oei. Where is SSH? so long in KL and still no FR. quick quick..some 1 post something on SSH..Working hard lah. Me not here for fun. Really too much work to do. Last two days work till damn late. TSH, CBM, GTM..... sorry guys, could not join you all for the yum cha session. However this Wed, confirm will be there.:p

Btw Bro SR, if want FR, then check out the batin thread.:rolleyes:

DeKuip
25-07-2006, 09:42 AM
Working hard lah. Me not here for fun. Really too much work to do. Last two days work till damn late. TSH, CBM, GTM..... sorry guys, could not join you all for the yum cha session. However this Wed, confirm will be there.

Btw Bro SR, if want FR, then check out the batin thread.:rolleyes:

Really busy with work meh??? For fun say for fun lah!!! Aisyah siad u have tried all the new gers and somemore u rtf there a few times oso....

Post more FR's lah bugger :cool:

DeKuip
25-07-2006, 09:51 AM
Anyway, yest tcss really glad to see 2 lost bros turn up.

- Bro CBM finally got chance to see him after few months, but he will go back kampong soon again... dunno how many manths later only will see him again.

- Bro Fong, once again need to congratz him became father for the second time. :D

Further really nice got the chance to tc with KL raising top farker bro shaggerific and ofcoz our KL TSH (now his latest nick is Picasso) KLKOOL keep talking abt his fark fest in Korea.

sexy rabbit
25-07-2006, 10:38 AM
Working hard lah. Me not here for fun. Really too much work to do. Last two days work till damn late. TSH, CBM, GTM..... sorry guys, could not join you all for the yum cha session. However this Wed, confirm will be there.

Btw Bro SR, if want FR, then check out the batin thread.

Aiya, SSH...I know lah....just joking wif you lah....
Was wondering why so quiet mah. Knowing u that u r online most of the time. Good to hear from you...yeah, work comes first. Cheers and take care.:D

shiok1968
25-07-2006, 02:54 PM
Really busy with work meh??? For fun say for fun lah!!! Aisyah siad u have tried all the new gers and somemore u rtf there a few times oso....

Post more FR's lah bugger Fark you also wasting my time.:mad:

Wonder if your chart went up or not? Last time I remember U say 50 words only can believe one. Now very likely went up to about a hundred.:rolleyes:

shiok1968
25-07-2006, 03:01 PM
Aiya, SSH...I know lah....just joking wif you lah....
Was wondering why so quiet mah. Knowing u that u r online most of the time. Good to hear from you...yeah, work comes first. Cheers and take care.:DCool bro..... I know you joking bcos before I came over, I did tell you that I will be very busy for the first 3 weeks. After that then can spend more time with you guys when you come down.:p

Optimus_Prime
25-07-2006, 03:51 PM
Hmmm... Kimchi... not to say stuck up...... but communication problem leh...

So bery quiet... SOP... until decided to show our painting skill to make things less boring ... hehehe... I think Malaysia flag fly bery high that day...
Aiyo yo.... "Picasso" Kool... u painted her all blue... red... and white ah....

Think the gal wun be forgetting that "painter" from Malaysia anytime soon... :D
Cool bro..... I know you joking bcos before I came over, I did tell you that I will be very busy for the first 3 weeks. After that then can spend more time with you guys when you come down.
Dun forget still got me hor !! :p Starting countdown to Malaysia.. 3 weeks and counting...

KLKOOL
25-07-2006, 04:17 PM
oei. Where is SSH? so long in KL and still no FR. quick quick..some 1 post something on SSH..:cool:

Hmmm... I heard he got a lot of commando mission leh... :rolleyes: Learn from GTM well he has ...

KLKOOL
25-07-2006, 04:19 PM
Fark you also wasting my time.:mad:

Wonder if your chart went up or not? Last time I remember U say 50 words only can believe one. Now very likely went up to about a hundred.:rolleyes:

It is Say 10 words... 50 cannot believe one. ... Master Burns not around to impart wisdom hehehe ...

KLKOOL
25-07-2006, 04:21 PM
Aiyo yo.... "Picasso" Kool... u painted her all blue... red... and white ah....

Think the gal wun be forgetting that "painter" from Malaysia anytime soon... :D

Dun forget still got me hor !! :p Starting countdown to Malaysia.. 3 weeks and counting...

Hahaha... yeah... got Yellow also dun forget... 4 colors.. but was a fun... but bery exp session... would trade it for XTD though ... hehehe...

Optimus_Prime
25-07-2006, 04:43 PM
Hahaha... yeah... got Yellow also dun forget... 4 colors.. but was a fun... but bery exp session... would trade it for XTD though ... hehehe...
Den where's your FR???... at least describe how she seduced u with her korean cfm looks... :p

KLKOOL
25-07-2006, 05:15 PM
Den where's your FR???... at least describe how she seduced u with her korean cfm looks... :p

Err... yes boss... just follow this link ... http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=1587267&postcount=28

sexy rabbit
25-07-2006, 06:31 PM
Err... yes boss... just follow this link ... http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.p...7&postcount=28

WOW WOW WOW. Great FR. btw, what is 200Kwon convert to rm or sg dollars?

mbz777
26-07-2006, 10:16 AM
Bros KLK, DK, SSH....jz got news from Bro Gorken tat many roads around BB closed for a few hours tonite for the ASEAN ministers meeting...horrific jam anticipated...let us knw if tcss venue change to sumwhere else.

Speed280
26-07-2006, 12:04 PM
KL Bros,

Finally got chance to go KL again. Was looking through the postings, looks like nowsdays got lots of new happening places leh.

Any gathering this Thurs? Wanted to go somewhere else. But then hor, looks like SR got many new stock... how how? What to do? One night only!

Speed

KLKOOL
26-07-2006, 04:15 PM
WOW WOW WOW. Great FR. btw, what is 200Kwon convert to rm or sg dollars?

200k won = 200 USD roughly... so u can do ur estimated calculation... damn exp... but once in alifetime experience lorr... hehehe...

KLKOOL
26-07-2006, 04:17 PM
Bros KLK, DK, SSH....jz got news from Bro Gorken tat many roads around BB closed for a few hours tonite for the ASEAN ministers meeting...horrific jam anticipated...let us knw if tcss venue change to sumwhere else.

No change in venue... i have already SMSed... Anyway... By the time ppl normally arrive... roads should be reopened liao...:cool:

dc8888
26-07-2006, 04:30 PM
bro KLKOOL
how long is the session with your kimchi..?. until you can fall asleep while doing facial.. FR damn nice.. 200 worth worth if is not a rushy session..
spa + facial +jacuzzi + manicure +bj +painting +fj kimchi.... priceless. up u for that FR

KLKOOL
26-07-2006, 05:29 PM
bro KLKOOL
how long is the session with your kimchi..?. until you can fall asleep while doing facial.. FR damn nice.. 200 worth worth if is not a rushy session..
spa + facial +jacuzzi + manicure +bj +painting +fj kimchi.... priceless. up u for that FR
I think was about 60-90 mins... i lost count ... hehehe... but it was priceless as an experience... :p

Gorken
27-07-2006, 08:29 AM
Nice to know all the taikor yesterday....plan to go for PRC hunt tomorow, anyone want to join?

KLKOOL
27-07-2006, 09:24 AM
Yesterdays TCSS Attended by

SSH
CBM
Boinker
MBZ777
JTang01
Brenwsm
Gorken
LanSky44
Ditto88
KLKOOL

Met at our usual hangout in BB... adjourned for dinner with MBZ leaving for an HC Opening, JTang for work and Bren err.. for artillery bombardment... Ditto and Gorken also left... so remained was Myself, SSH, CBM, Boinker and LanSky44...

After dinner... decided to recce some new joints... so went to Pudu (GTM, went to recce on ur behalf... our brother LanSky44 chose a PRC there ... will leave the FR to him.) Due to 3 of us on Northern mission today... left only one Itchy cock... so after bro Lansky finished... we proceeded to a FL lobang in Cheras...to confirm the quality ... Once quality confirmed... SSH also confirmed attack liao...

Next... after sending SSH home.. we recced a joint in Old Klang Road (MBZ... i called u but u neber answer)... quality was below par this round... so all went home... dreamin of HDY :D

Was very nice to meet everyone... hope KL Bros continue to grow in activity... cheers

mbz777
27-07-2006, 11:20 AM
we recced a joint in Old Klang Road (MBZ... i called u but u neber answer)... quality was below par this round...
Bro, last nite all the good stock went to the new joint liao, that's y the quality not good. myself show face at the new place for bout 15mins i went to take wong lou kat + powder then go home sleep...got flu from my kids the whole day sianz....

New bros....nice to meet you all...hope to cheong wt u all soon.

Gorken, tmrw where you plan to go? i goin to SR at 2pm today as well as tmrw at 2pm oso...wan2 join me? Lansky44, got ur GFE? if not cm to SR wit me lah..i intro some PRC wt really gud GFE to you.

BTW, all bros take note. Jtang alerted me dis morning to a big write up in Star paper on Sex Trade...i think major raids are imminent so all international buffet cheongsters better get a good dose soon in case clamp down again.

KLKOOL
27-07-2006, 12:55 PM
Now is BIG WIND TIME.... bros are strongly encouraged to steer clear of joints with foreign girls and unlicensed outlets...

MBZ... PM Ppl Pls... u telling ppl exactly what time and who going to SR .... u want me to advertise in Malay Mail for u also arr ?

We keep certain details of mission private until AFTER the mission to prevent Sabo and Raid...

all take care in the coming weeks...

shiok1968
27-07-2006, 01:02 PM
BTW, all bros take note. Jtang alerted me dis morning to a big write up in Star paper on Sex Trade...i think major raids are imminent so all international buffet cheongsters better get a good dose soon in case clamp down again.I was just talking to TSH yesterday about this issue. I feel that you guys are really promoting certain places esp WL names and number far too openly. Please never forget that SBF is also an open forum. There are many unknown lurkers reading SBF.

I know that the main spirit of SBF is to share lobangs. However it is also unfair to the main contributors when lobangs are destroyed. I have always encouraged the PM function. Bros who need information can always just PM the party involved. It is then up to the party to decide if he wants to provide the info. I also believe that in order to attain lobangs, one got to contribute in return.

Please note that my comments are not personal nor directed at any bros here. It's just my point of view. Anyway nice meeting you guys again. Special mention to Bro LanSky44 who travel 1 and half hr just to meet up with us. Really got heart.:D

shiok1968
27-07-2006, 01:07 PM
MBZ... PM Ppl Pls... u telling ppl exactly what time and who going to SR .... u want me to advertise in Malay Mail for u also arr ?

We keep certain details of mission private until AFTER the mission to prevent Sabo and Raid...

all take care in the coming weeks...My sentiments exactly. You guys all got hp. Send sms lah! It's good to arrange outings but not like this. This method very scary cos the whole world know. For all I know, my boss also SBF member.:eek:

Stay cool guys and play smart these few weeks.:D

mbz777
27-07-2006, 01:11 PM
MBZ... PM Ppl Pls... u telling ppl exactly what time and who going to SR .... u want me to advertise in Malay Mail for u also arr ?...
TSH, sau toh sau toh....will not let the small head overcome the big head :D ...all bros pls take k... dun like a few bros last week was locked up in HC for a few hrs while the management nego with authorities...

shiok1968
27-07-2006, 01:20 PM
all bros pls take k... dun like a few bros last week was locked up in HC for a few hrs while the management nego with authorities...Hmm.... I wonder which bros kenna last week. Anyone I know?:rolleyes:

KLKOOL
27-07-2006, 01:37 PM
Hmm.... I wonder which bros kenna last week. Anyone I know?:rolleyes:

Yap... the one who wanna experience Tirakship... kekekekeke :eek:

shiok1968
27-07-2006, 01:40 PM
Yap... the one who wanna experience Tirakship... kekekekeke :eek:You mean the one sitting beside me yesterday? Sort of heard him mentioned it last nite but did not know he was talking about himself.:p

Bruce.J
27-07-2006, 01:55 PM
TSH, sau toh sau toh....will not let the small head overcome the big head :D ...all bros pls take k... dun like a few bros last week was locked up in HC for a few hrs while the management nego with authorities...

MH... no one was locked up in that HC. Everyone is still free to walk in and out of the HC freely. Just that the OKT were much more cautious. Those so call enforcer come for free food, drinks & spa services.

Bro shiok... me la :D Damn sien la... that day cant see the gers walking up and down. Blardy turn off.
Ohh ya the one bro kool said the one who wanna experience Tirakship
he basically stuck in the room for awhile b4 was given clearance to go back to the main area.

Gorken
27-07-2006, 03:22 PM
You mean the one sitting beside me yesterday? Sort of heard him mentioned it last nite but did not know he was talking about himself.:p

i tot he admit it yesteday wat.....

tirakship, now i know wat it mean after yesterday conversation.....

shiok1968
27-07-2006, 03:57 PM
i tot he admit it yesteday wat..... I did hear him say yesterday but maybe never hear clearly.:D

tirakship, now i know wat it mean after yesterday conversation.....Now that you know what is tirakship, would you still be interested?:p

Bruce.J
27-07-2006, 04:10 PM
wah got new trend ar.. everyone seems like interested in tirakship... :p
should open up a tirakship 101 class d...

shiok1968
27-07-2006, 04:16 PM
wah got new trend ar.. everyone seems like interested in tirakship... :p
should open up a tirakship 101 class d...Wow.... did not know you tirak master. Can even open tirakship class. So how many tiraks have you cultivated so far?:rolleyes:

Bruce.J
27-07-2006, 04:37 PM
Wow.... did not know you tirak master. Can even open tirakship class. So how many tiraks have you cultivated so far?:rolleyes:

hahahaha... i not tirak master leh .... donno even how to tirak :rolleyes:
i'm still learning for the best of the best.

shiok1968
27-07-2006, 04:55 PM
hahahaha... i not tirak master leh .... donno even how to tirak
i'm still learning for the best of the best.Since dun know then dun learn.:rolleyes:

Learn wrongly wait kenna painful experience.:rolleyes:

KLKOOL
27-07-2006, 04:58 PM
Tirakship not for the fainthearted... and weak walletted... beware all who tresspass into Tirakship :rolleyes:

shaggerific
27-07-2006, 05:05 PM
hahahaha... i not tirak master leh .... donno even how to tirak :rolleyes:
i'm still learning for the best of the best.
Yaloh, that's why he's become MBz's "tou tai" to learn tirakship. Got bonus tarma lessons thrown in some more... :p

KLKOOL
27-07-2006, 05:08 PM
Yaloh, that's why he's become MBz's "tou tai" to learn tirakship. Got bonus tarma lessons thrown in some more...

U bery bad boy... later MBZ punish u later den u know :p ... BTW... sorry about last night... but u didn't miss much...:rolleyes:

shaggerific
27-07-2006, 05:13 PM
Tirakship not for the fainthearted... and weak walletted... beware all who tresspass into Tirakship :rolleyes:
Unless you have a penchant for building toilets... kekeke :p

Bruce.J
27-07-2006, 05:13 PM
Since dun know then dun learn.:rolleyes:

Learn wrongly wait kenna painful experience.

aye aye captain... :p True true... once get addicted then mati lo..hahaha

shag tarma session i let u have it lo.... tirakship ar i got to learn from u also la... kekekeke

Anyway i more prefered Wham! Bam! Thank You Ma'am!

shaggerific
27-07-2006, 05:19 PM
aye aye captain... :p True true... once get addicted then mati lo..hahaha

shag tarma session i let u have it lo.... tirakship ar i got to learn from u also la... kekekeke

Anyway i more prefered Wham! Bam! Thank You Ma'am!
Sure boh? Last you told me, you also RTF a few different gers lor...:rolleyes:

Bruce.J
27-07-2006, 05:32 PM
Unless you have a penchant for building toilets... kekeke :p

kekeke... shag indeed a bad boy....kekeke

sorry guys bout last nite too....

shaggerific
27-07-2006, 06:08 PM
kekeke... shag indeed a bad boy....kekeke

sorry guys bout last nite too....
hahaha :D
Anyway, sorry I couldn't make it either. Tried calling TSH and a few other bros but everyone's phone had no service coz you guys were all underground. Will have to meet all the new bros in the next session...

Ditto88
27-07-2006, 07:31 PM
Good meeting you guys for tt yesterday but had futsal session so had to leave early....Aiya, should have cancelled la of i knew you guys had lubang in Cheras. It's so near my place !!

After dinner... decided to recce some new joints... so went to Pudu (GTM, went to recce on ur behalf... our brother LanSky44 chose a PRC there ... will leave the FR to him.) Due to 3 of us on Northern mission today... left only one Itchy cock... so after bro Lansky finished... we proceeded to a FL lobang in Cheras...to confirm the quality ... Once quality confirmed... SSH also confirmed attack liao...

lansky44
27-07-2006, 08:42 PM
Dear all,

It was indeed good to have travelled more than 1.5 hours down from this ulu shit factory of my clients' to Low Yat to meet all the Big Brothers. Thanks to MBZ for his simple and yet accurate tip on how to get to KL from this ulu shit factory (henceforth called USF) within the shortest possible time.

Was good to meet up with the guys who were there. Sorry, wasn't able to catch everyone's names or nicks, so paiseh paiseh, will try to remember next time, if ever there was one.

Anyway, to cut the crap short, we went to this place (99.9% of the time, I didn't know where we were [me from lion city ler] and the only landmark I could recognize was the Twin Towers :eek: ) where I had the honor to pick first. Didn't know how the system worked but I saw that this SYT 娃娃 (Baby in English) from PRC looked a bit shy but was pretty fair and was above-average in the looks department, and was wearing a low cut white top. The other 5 didn't really arouse my interest, so I decided to 'chope' 娃娃, thinking that I might be able to choose from the subsequent batch of Viets, but well, somehow, I kinda knew I couldn't do that and settled for 娃娃 (according to the rest of the bros, I made the right choice as the subsequent batches couldn't make it. HENG!!!).

娃娃 is 20 and tits about 32B, definitely smaller than Miki from Cititel on Sunday. She said she put on some weight, but I thought she was OK. (Somehow both girls I had seemed to be a bit bottom heavy. Anyhow, she showered for me, nothing much, then we proceeded to the bed. Strangely she brought a red plastic bad with lots of toilet paper inside... ?

Anyhow, since she seemed a little blur, I started sucking her tits. Her nipples are of light color, quite small and quite close to skin color. She obviously liked it. Then I turned her over to lick her butt area (not anus lah) and her back and she got reaction. Too bad she didn't allow kissing, if not it would have certainly helped. Must admit I'm not the fast-rising kind and it takes quite a bit of foreplay to get me up (something wrong with me???). Then she started sucking me and you could see she was still learning. She has been doing this only for like 2 months and is definitely quite raw and inexperienced. I chocho-ed her to look at me while she sucked (my girlfriend used to drive me wild staring into my eyes when she sucked) but she said it was tiring. Being a chinchai person, I let her be. Then she requested me to kiss her cunt (brothers, SAFE OR NOT HUH???) and that being my favorite passtime, I started diving at the clit. She had reaction immediately and I licked her for almost 2 minutes. She told me she loved it and it felt good.

All this while, the thing hanging at the back of my mind was the time limit was 40 mins. Aiya, I used to make love with my ex for 2 hours or more, so it seemed rather rushed. Anyhow, I decided I needed to cum, so I asked her to suck me more. I coached her how to suck better rather than the SOP way she was doing (hopefully the next brothers will benefit from my coaching. heeheee) This time, I stayed focus and indeed I became harder. Mmm... Methinks ERECTION is the mind thing rather than the cock thing. haha. When I felt ready, she put on the cap for me and I started pumping her missionary with her legs on my shoulder. Then after a while, I turned her over doggie and continued. I decided 娃娃 was cute enough and wanted to cum facing her, so I turned her over again and finished it off with my usual moan. :D

Overall, it was a better experience than Cititel on Sunday. At least I could stand and do her, which I was told 'How to do it here' in Cititel. heehee... However, some little things that I didn't like. Before she sucked, she would clean my cock (reminds me of my wife) and she would spit into the plastic bag (NOW I KNOW!) after sucking (like wife too). I did give some advice to 娃娃 that if she were to do this for 2 years as she told me she would, she better start loving sex and not spit like she did. So hopefully, I plant the trees, the next brothers would get the shade. Haha.

However, I still cannot forget 来自东北的同志... Bro shiok1968, right??? Heehee...

Sorry if my FR sounds too academic or essay-type. Haha, sorry lah, my hobby is to write rubbish.

Thanks to the brothers who showed me around and especially brother CBM who eventually sent me back to my ulu shit apartment (USA) at 2 a.m. I don't know how to thank you more except to join you for more sessions the next time! Haha.

I'll be back here only the second week of August so meanwhile, happy bonking and cheonging.

joe Lansky

sin0033
27-07-2006, 08:44 PM

:D I kena inside waiting in lounge after bonk for Bruce. After 2nd bonk somemore almost stuck in viewing room. Leaving to go out also kena made to wait at lobby. Hahaha lucky din kena anything. Quite well protected d place.

Gorken
27-07-2006, 09:24 PM
I did hear him say yesterday but maybe never hear clearly.:D

Now that you know what is tirakship, would you still be interested?:p

No way man, i always give the girl clear signal, i got wat you need and you got wat i need, lets trade....got to admit sometime this kind of cheonging method will not bring too much surprice as the girl will not give you anything in extra. But i rather be clean then found out that i am being caught in shitty situation

CibLover
27-07-2006, 10:59 PM
Well, well....

Seems like the brothers are having a ball during the last TCSS. Welcome welcome. Sorry, I can't join you guys but believed that the new guys will be in good hands...hahaha.

And what's all these talks about tirakship and all? Who kenna tirakship? Let me kokz some sense into their big heads!! Don't always use your small head, lah. Haizzz.....

mbz777, you're forbidden to take in anymore disciple. You hear that?? :rolleyes:

lansky44
27-07-2006, 11:15 PM
bro gorken,

hi, i was sitting opposite you last night at coffeebean and i agree completely with you after i hear about your friend's black magic experience.

myself, i just got out of an affair with an ex-colleague. was damn messy at one stage and was damn perturbed as she was always giving me a hard time (but also a hard cock at the same time, strangely...). i got tricked by her and spent some unnecessary money which i could have spent cheonging. nearly turned crazy by her behavior.

i mean, she was a good fuck, very willing - we did it practically everywhere you can imagine, but in the end, it was nasty. i'm just glad she's moved on (hopefully) and me too, but i still miss fucking that cheebye once in a while (she's got a great ass), especially the way she would scream down the whole hotel.

brothers, when a woman uses her heart, you're in deep shit man. and trust me, women are more VICIOUS than men.

i got out of it without losing much (other than $$$) but not everyone is so lucky man.

i just started cheonging myself and still evaluating whether i like it or not (maybe have not met the solid ones yet, hence the hesitance), but i think i feel happier not worrying that some mad cheebye is hiding near my house to expose me to my wife.

peace...
joelansky

No way man, i always give the girl clear signal, i got wat you need and you got wat i need, lets trade....got to admit sometime this kind of cheonging method will not bring too much surprice as the girl will not give you anything in extra. But i rather be clean then found out that i am being caught in shitty situation

boinker
27-07-2006, 11:20 PM
And what's all these talks about tirakship and all? Who kenna tirakship? Let me kokz some sense into their big heads!! Don't always use your small head, lah. Haizzz.....

kokz some sense?? better take a hammer and wack in the small head betterlah.. btw no FR meh been away so long..

CibLover
27-07-2006, 11:46 PM
kokz some sense?? ....... btw no FR meh been away so long..

Agree....better whack in the small head. Like that no more thinking with small brain...hehehe.

I've not been away for that long, lah. Anyway, still a week to go. Bloody hot here. FR?? Wait, lah...hard to log in here. Wait until after the cheong trip...will write diary for you. :p

BTW, thanks for the book. Great read. Maybe after whacking their small head, must ask them to read this book. :D

warmnites
28-07-2006, 12:22 AM
Yo bros long time no see...
solli out of commision leh!
lost 2kg also....

also what happened lar to my realm group acc? :eek:
dekuip you freer now or not or still bz lor

DeKuip
28-07-2006, 01:28 AM
also what happened lar to my realm group acc? :eek:
dekuip you freer now or not or still bz lor

Sorry lah... me totally retired from any activity lah...

But sometimes yum cha no problem. :D

DeKuip
28-07-2006, 01:29 AM
Happy Birthday to bro Boinker...

Enjoy ur trip with the top farkers. hahaha..

shiok1968
28-07-2006, 11:49 AM
However, I still cannot forget 来自东北的同志... Bro shiok1968, right??? Heehee...

I'll be back here only the second week of August so meanwhile, happy bonking and cheonging.Looks like by the time you are back, she will be gone. However she did mention that she will be back, dunno when so maybe you will be lucky.:p

shiok1968
28-07-2006, 11:53 AM
Happy Birthday to bro Boinker...

Enjoy ur trip with the top farkers. hahaha..HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRO BOINKER

Dun forget to teach your darling in Hatyai to shout my nick when you are bonking her. With your standard, she sure shout loud loud. Like that maybe I can get to feel the vibrations from afar. Many happy bonking this trip.:p

sexy rabbit
28-07-2006, 02:17 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRO BOINKER

May U be blessed with extra stamina and rounds and rounds and rounds of happy bonk.....

For Bro SSH
A BIG thank you.:D
read your er...., you know what....kekeke

mbz777
28-07-2006, 07:04 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BOINKER!!!
It has been very nice to know u over the last 3-4months...
Have a great "bonking" time in HDY!

Bruce.J
28-07-2006, 07:25 PM
Happy Birthday BRO BOINKER!!!

have a nice trip in HDY and bless u with all the good bonk....

humsup69
29-07-2006, 01:55 AM
mahai! like that also can think off meh... my one cannot pass police check one leh.. only the one with golden cock can :D

mahai to youpiece of shit. cheebye to you and your cheebye gang:mad:
why must you do this to her in hadyyai? fuck already pay la.
fucking cheebye to you. lanjiao cheebye

DeKuip
29-07-2006, 08:48 AM

Sorry i dont catch a ball!! Why suddenly mad arr??

I think TD screwed u but forgot to pay u right? Aiya.. like tat next time he rtf u u ask him pay u double loh! :rolleyes:

humsup69
29-07-2006, 09:27 AM
Sorry i dont catch a ball!! Why suddenly mad arr??

I think TD screwed u but forgot to pay u right? Aiya.. like tat next time he rtf u u ask him pay u double loh! :rolleyes:

i not saying anything. just very agry when a samster toell me his actions in hadyai. this is no good for this bastard to do this thing to a girl.
bastard cheebye.

DeKuip
29-07-2006, 10:10 AM
i not saying anything. just very agry when a samster toell me his actions in hadyai. this is no good for this bastard to do this thing to a girl.
bastard cheebye.

Oh hamsup koh, pls allow me say something....

If someone tell u on a nice relax saterday... wei humsup koh, ah pinkoh pinkoh has killed ur father... then u without clarify, very angry, as a good son u take a knife u go look for ah pinkoh and kill him! Few hours later u find out ur dad actully having yum cha with his fren... :eek: Then how arr??

U said a samster told u abt TD's action, pls take note this samster know TD as a fren or he has arguement with TD boh?

Oso take note in this case it's a HEARSAY for u, as i know TD long enuff if he has done something really wrong i will be the 1st one to fark him. That cannot tell abt the samster who told u abt TD wrong doing (if there is any??!!) coz he isn't TD's fren and he dont know him well.

Btw, the samster told u abt my action boh in hatyai?? I always good to gers leh (can be hearsay, unless u was there with me)... why u never say me good leh? hahaha..

Ok lah, let this case rest... if u wanna know more u can pm me. I have always tell the trues.

PS: How was ur hatyai trip?? Saw u got met samster there rite? :D

boinker
29-07-2006, 01:03 PM
Thanks guys but I have to let you guys down cos I did not screw on my date of birth..

maybe its not ment to cos ist my birthday so how can I screw ppl leh.... but not be the same for today...

thanks guys.. really thouching...

humsup69
29-07-2006, 02:47 PM
Oh hamsup koh, pls allow me say something....

If someone tell u on a nice relax saterday... wei humsup koh, ah pinkoh pinkoh has killed ur father... then u without clarify, very angry, as a good son u take a knife u go look for ah pinkoh and kill him! Few hours later u find out ur dad actully having yum cha with his fren... :eek: Then how arr??

U said a samster told u abt TD's action, pls take note this samster know TD as a fren or he has arguement with TD boh?

Oso take note in this case it's a HEARSAY for u, as i know TD long enuff if he has done something really wrong i will be the 1st one to fark him. That cannot tell abt the samster who told u abt TD wrong doing (if there is any??!!) coz he isn't TD's fren and he dont know him well.

Btw, the samster told u abt my action boh in hatyai?? I always good to gers leh (can be hearsay, unless u was there with me)... why u never say me good leh? hahaha..

Ok lah, let this case rest... if u wanna know more u can pm me. I have always tell the trues.

PS: How was ur hatyai trip?? Saw u got met samster there rite? :D

why u say so many good him? not you kpo for what.
cheebye u come hadyai again. i pay hadyai persons kill you.
my girl tell me. my girl is friend to his girl he take.
cheebye the girl i booked is friends of the girl he book.

cheebye. he go and do this bad to that girl and no pay money. bastard. i also meet up with singasporea firend there. and his girl also says this cheebye malaysian is cheebye bastard. i know you aer rich but come hadyai play dun like that la. fuck ing cheebye.
i do not tell anmyomore. if i see his face in singaspore
i beat his face here.
cheebye bastard.

i go hadyai all spolit by this cheebye bastrad. and i good talk my girl. my girl cry and cry..and my girl 'sfreind also cry.
cheebye.

DeKuip
29-07-2006, 03:16 PM
why u say so many good him? not you kpo for what.
cheebye u come hadyai again. i pay hadyai persons kill you.
my girl tell me. my girl is friend to his girl he take.
cheebye the girl i booked is friends of the girl he book.

I say good abt him meh?? I only tell the truth, i know exactly how much he has spent in hatyai... Telling the truth call kpo arr? I really dunno woh.

humsup koh, even this is a cyber world but pls be carefull what u write. U believe anot, it can land u in big trouble.

I tot ur last msg u said it was a samster told u abt TD bad things??!! Oh, it was ur ger told u... ok lah, nevermind, same same 1.

cheebye. he go and do this bad to that girl and no pay money. bastard. i also meet up with singasporea firend there. and his girl also says this cheebye malaysian is cheebye bastard. i know you aer rich but come hadyai play dun like that la. fuck ing cheebye.

The no pay thingy is not true lah, i will ask him show u the receipt... hopfully he still has it. Even u are look alike andy lau, so handsome but in thailand the WL's wont interest in u if u are poor.

Me not rich lah... me sleep onder the brigde. Or u mean TD is rich??

i do not tell anmyomore. if i see his face in singaspore
i beat his face here.
cheebye bastard.

Again, be carefully what u write... believe it anot, it can land u in big trouble!!

i go hadyai all spolit by this cheebye bastrad. and i good talk my girl. my girl cry and cry..and my girl 'sfreind also cry.
cheebye.

I dont see this got anything to do with TD loh?!?! :confused: Next time i go hatyai i book a ger and she cry... i blame who arr??

humsup69
29-07-2006, 03:18 PM
I say good abt him meh?? I only tell the truth, i know exactly how much he has spent in hatyai... Telling the truth call kpo arr? I really dunno woh.

humsup koh, even this is a cyber world but pls be carefull what u write. U believe anot, it can land u in big trouble.

I tot ur last msg u said it was a samster told u abt TD bad things??!! Oh, it was ur ger told u... ok lah, nevermind, same same 1.

The no pay thingy is not true lah, i will ask him show u the receipt... hopfully he still has it. Even u are look alike andy lau, so handsome but in thailand the WL's wont interest in u if u are poor.

Me not rich lah... me sleep onder the brigde. Or u mean TD is rich??

Again, be carefully what u write... believe it anot, it can land u in big trouble!!

I dont see this got anything to do with TD loh?!?! :confused: Next time i go hatyai i book a ger and she cries... i blame who arr??

ok i do not say . i eekp mouth shut.
ok sorry Dekuip[

stiffneck
30-07-2006, 12:01 PM
Thanks guys but I have to let you guys down cos I did not screw on my date of birth..

maybe its not ment to cos ist my birthday so how can I screw ppl leh.... but not be the same for today...

thanks guys.. really thouching...

BRo HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!!

Bro your QC not easy as you need two hours to "check" mah but still hope that you find a bonk that will "for fill" your dreams!!!!

brenwsm
31-07-2006, 01:03 AM
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY BRO BOINKER!
me just log on and find out. we 2 days apart le....except for the years! he he he.

TD0620G
31-07-2006, 03:29 AM

interesting...just got around to reading sammyboy again and got this msg from you as well ' fuck you..cheebye lanjiao you...bastard.
so many persons die..why u no die?'

Actually I thought you were one of my girlfriends that day, wear miniskirt so sexy and then your panties also got hole .. some more so dark.. so I fuck lor.. I thought girlfriend don't like to get paid one coz its mutual.. but now u expose your cheap pussy on the internet.. sigh.. now I found out it's actually u! What to do.. use dettol and wash my cock lor :rolleyes:

btw, what is your phone no. ah? I wanna call you personally to apologise fucking your ass.. really an accident! Next time don't wear miniskirt la!

shiok1968
31-07-2006, 09:35 AM
bastard cheebye.Wah!!! One weekend never come in SBF, then read about such things. Me dun want to be kapo in case kenna beat up but what Bro DeKuip say is very true. Just bcos you hear it from someone else, you presume it is true. Have you met with Bro TD620G before? Have you seen him do the things you say he has done. Fyi I have cheong with him many times here in KL as well as in Hatyai.

I know this is a cyberworld but there is a saying "Things can eat wrongly but words cannot anyhow say". I am not trying to protect my friend. If I personally see him do things that I feel is not right, then I will tell him directly and hopes that he accepts my thinking. However if it is the opposite where I am the one at fault, then I will sincerely wish that he tells me off also. In your case, you have not even seen what was mention and yet you start barking and biting like a mad dog.

From the look at your points, I should think that you already kenna zap from many guys here. I will not join in yet but it does not mean that I will not later. The ball is now in your court.:mad:

pomrakthai
31-07-2006, 10:07 AM
From the look at your points, I should think that you already kenna zap from many guys here.

I was one of those who zapped him. I can't stand unprovoked profanitities, especially being heaped upon our Malausian brothers! I got zapped too for saying out..well this "virtual insanity" sometimes prevailed and took over us. When I zap people, the objective was to let the other side know what had rattled me....I always leave my nick..if they wish to reciprocate, feel free lah to zap me back. But I hate those ball-less cowards who zapped and leave no statement and nick:mad:

shiok1968
31-07-2006, 10:14 AM
I was one of those who zapped him. I can't stand unprovoked profanitities, especially being heaped upon our Malausian brothers! I got zapped too for saying out..well this "virtual insanity" sometimes prevailed and took over us. When I zap people, the objective was to let the other side know what had rattled me....I always leave my nick..if they wish to reciprocate, feel free lah to zap me back. But I hate those ball-less cowards who zapped and leave no statement and nick:mad: Prof, I totally agree with you on the part about zapping someone and letting him know about it. The only reason I am holding back is bcos I believe that he is been mis-lead by someone else plus the fact that he has shut his mouth. However using profanities even in a cyberworld is a definite no-no. :mad:

KLKOOL
31-07-2006, 10:40 AM

So u r the shithead... if u dun know us... dun judge us... KNS ..

We ALWAYS PAY... Market Rate ... We do not spoil market one... He is a member of the Realm and OUR CBM... KNS... If he do anything wrong.. we already fark... not for u to use ur profanities... u want to fark... face to face... u name the place.. Or are u too chicken to make ur accusations face to face .. maybe just a farking clone :mad:

Ditto88
31-07-2006, 01:23 PM
Sigh....And i thought these mud slinging occurs only in the Hadyai threads which i have been avoiding.

shiok1968
31-07-2006, 01:36 PM
Sigh....And i thought these mud slinging occurs only in the Hadyai threads which i have been avoiding.Abit of mud slinging would be nice for a change. It helps to keep the mind active.:rolleyes:

BLUESMAN
31-07-2006, 03:03 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRO BOINKER