PDA

View Full Version : bkk ladyboys

Rediscotheque
14-05-2014, 11:22 PM
Hey senior bros..im going to bkk this mth for work.will be there for few days.is my virgin trip to bkk.just wondering where can I find massage place with ladyboys,or where to pick up lbs,or shld I serch vs or cl to engage them for room party? Do they do 3some with real gals too?

xxdune
15-05-2014, 05:26 PM
go to Nana Plaza...and ask where is cascade...

Rediscotheque
15-05-2014, 10:45 PM
Tks bro..isit safe to hook them up in the clubs?or those from vs/cl safer?

KT.LUVER
16-05-2014, 07:03 PM
Nana plaza is pretty sure, I have been there a couple of times but try to go for ST rather then LT because most ladyboy agree to LT and then after 1 round, they will find excuse to leave.

You can read more about the various LB bars at Nana Plaza here: http://www.thaioasis.com/nightlife/ladyboybarsbkk.php. For me, the LB in Obsession are the most appealing but the problem is they target Japanese who normally have deeper pocket then us. In another word, the Japs spoil the market.

KT.LUVER
16-05-2014, 07:03 PM
Nana plaza is pretty sure, I have been there a couple of times but try to go for ST rather then LT because most ladyboy agree to LT and then after 1 round, they will find excuse to leave.

You can read more about the various LB bars at Nana Plaza here: http://www.thaioasis.com/nightlife/ladyboybarsbkk.php. For me, the LB in Obsession are the most appealing but the problem is they target Japanese who normally have deeper pocket then us. In another word, the Japs spoil the market.

Sorry I meant pretty safe.

Rediscotheque
16-05-2014, 07:21 PM
Sorry I meant pretty safe.

Hi bro KT,

Thank u for the tips.would u mind sharing more details on st n lt rates n duration.n bring them to where?or they will provide rooms etc.if I wanna bring them back to my room isit possible?

Thanks in advance.

KT.LUVER
16-05-2014, 08:09 PM
Hey bro, most of the LB bars there have ST room so now worry. The ST rate was around 1500THB when i was there last year, not sure if the rate has changed.

Do take note that you may have to spend some money on buying lady drinks for the LB to build up the rapport before your can go further with ST.

U can find more info here: http://ladyboyforum.com/forum/13-bars-venues/

Hi bro KT,

Thank u for the tips.would u mind sharing more details on st n lt rates n duration.n bring them to where?or they will provide rooms etc.if I wanna bring them back to my room isit possible?

Thanks in advance.

KT.LUVER
16-05-2014, 08:10 PM
if I wanna bring them back to my room isit possible?

Thanks in advance.

For ST and if your hotel is nearby i don't think there will be any issue. For LT, it is tricky as most LBs prefer ST.

loverboy69
16-05-2014, 09:32 PM
Hi bro KT,

Thanks in advance.

Most hotels will ask your 'girl' to register, so be prepared.

KT.LUVER
16-05-2014, 10:08 PM

That's good thing IMO, is for your safety and security in case the girl has bad intention such as stealing your belonging. The registration would serve as a deterrent and makes them think twice.

RumpRanger
17-05-2014, 11:27 AM

The hotel will take the ladyboy's or GG's ID for recording and keeping until she comes down from your room. Some hotels may call your room to check if you are fine. These procedures are for the guests' safety because of some cases where the lb or gg drugged and stole from the customer.

Also be aware that some hotels may make you pay a joiner fee, usually about 500 baht. Check with your hotel if they charge extra if you bring back guests.