PDA

View Full Version : The PAP Ah Long Red Flag!

Sammyboy RSS Feed
13-05-2014, 02:20 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

The corridors are abuzz about the David Poh who is an ah long holding a CCC chairman's post. I don't think anybody expected it and thus was a fair amount of shock and disbelief.

Those who are familiar with the intricacies of local politics especially when it comes to PA and the grassroots are fully aware of the detailed screening in the selection of RC members. That is bottom of the hierarchy. The apex is the post of the Chairman of the CCC. There is no other political entity that is more influential than this in a constituency. In the past it has always given to community or business leader or someone with a professional background. Goh Chok Tong during his premiership had for his Marine Parade Constituency his former school teacher and scout master as his Chairman. He was their long running chairman was well regarded by the residents.

More importantly the question that has to be asked is if this chap was screened and cleared by PA, PMO and the PM, is the country's reserve in good shape and in good hands. Don't you think that this is red flag. If they compromised on this and allowed an Ah Long, what other standards have been thrown aside..

I worry.

In a funny way, it reminded me of the article about Mona the Nightclub mummy penned by Sumiko where Mona was cast as Mother Theresa.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://singsupplies.com/showthread.php?181507-The-PAP-Ah-Long-Red-Flag!&goto=newpost).