PDA

View Full Version : Abortion.

DOM ROUGH
12-10-2005, 01:12 PM
Hi All Bros....I happend to know this news from a fren who work in KK Hospital and jus wanna share this with Bros. Jus tk it as a pinch of salt and life still move on if some find this treat bo liao. Well...the story goes like this ; I hv this fren who work in KK and happened to saw this gal at KK and rem she from from FHM Mag....if bros out there still hv this copy of this FHM winner call Eileen Tan months agos already. Well my fren told me that she went there for abortion. Was surprised and then again......no surprise for this kinda models. I have a fren who organise beauty pagent and guess wat...he get to slp with them but of coz in return they win some awards or some ads or mag cover.

blur boy
12-10-2005, 01:17 PM
Hi All Bros....I happend to know this news from a fren who work in KK Hospital and jus wanna share this with Bros.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, and the morale of this thread is :confused:

DOM ROUGH
12-10-2005, 01:19 PM
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, and the morale of this thread is :confused:

Jus to share and if any bro hv can share this kinda of experince with models they know.

justinng
12-10-2005, 01:20 PM
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, and the morale of this thread is

Organize beauty pageant and bonk the contestant you like then award them ? :p

DOM ROUGH
12-10-2005, 01:25 PM
Organize beauty pageant and bonk the contestant you like then award them ? :p
From wat i learnt from my fren is,he will offer something for that gal that he like. From a real experience is that she offer this gal that she will get the ads for a hair shampo advertisment if she agree to his offer. Well wat shampoo of coz i cant say here.

chickenzip
12-10-2005, 01:27 PM
I have a fren who organise beauty pagent and guess wat...he get to slp with them but of coz in return they win some awards or some ads or mag cover.

wah...so my suspicious was right all along. care to share more juicy stories? :D

lfc78
12-10-2005, 01:28 PM
I feel that girls who step into this modelling line have already prepared

that sex in exchange for fame and fortune are part and parcel of life.

So abortion I think bobian lah.

DOM ROUGH
12-10-2005, 01:43 PM
wah...so my suspicious was right all along. care to share more juicy stories? :D

Haa...Bro ur expression are funny. Not much juicy stories lah but jus to start this discussion if any bros had came across any of this kinda experience. U know sometimes some pubs or disco holds beauty peagent (eg. MOMO coming tonight 1) ....tell u all. All already arranged liao....haa. :) Well,NOT ALL contest lah but from wat my fren who organise and sponsor this kinda things.....he says MOST ARE ARRANGED. Some models will ask who should they sleep with in order to win. Any Kind-hearted bro who hv that FHM copy care to donate and post it for others.

chickenzip
12-10-2005, 01:51 PM
pple said i cool leh...u said i funni? :D

well i personally nvr come across such stories...but did include such ideas in my drama story writing. :D

yanki1
12-10-2005, 02:49 PM
I have a fren who organise beauty pagent and guess wat...he get to slp with them but of coz in return they win some awards or some ads or mag cover.

can i change job? :D

DOM ROUGH
12-10-2005, 02:54 PM
can i change job? :D

I wish too. But my fren is boss of the company...so he call the shots...any models he dun wan jus get rid and replace new 1. I can only envy him on this. Always see him surronded by babes...but as u know lah...gals around him all wanna gain sonmething from him 1.

ahpaul25
12-10-2005, 03:04 PM
I wish too. But my fren is boss of the company...so he call the shots...any models he dun wan jus get rid and replace new 1. I can only envy him on this. Always see him surronded by babes...but as u know lah...gals around him all wanna gain sonmething from him 1.

NO PAIN NO GAIN.........no need to envy lah..... :D

DOM ROUGH
12-10-2005, 03:07 PM
NO PAIN NO GAIN.........no need to envy lah..... :D

Haa....u saying the gal no pain no gain.
Haiz....Bo Pian some ppl jus born with that luck.
Hmmm...still waiting for bro to post that FHM cover pic.

thaiholebanger
12-10-2005, 03:10 PM
if bros out there still hv this copy of this FHM winner call Eileen Tan months agos already. . .

Is this her?

http://fhm.com.sg/reporter/05feb/pix.jpg
http://fhm.com.sg/magazine/images/05feb/cover_2A.jpg

ahpaul25
12-10-2005, 03:22 PM
Wa lan....not as pretty as I think, I still think china PRC babes are pretty than Eileen Tan man........ :D

chickenzip
12-10-2005, 03:24 PM
hmmm...but she do have the cfm face. bonkable lah... :D

Clonie
12-10-2005, 03:28 PM
that eileen tan used to be one of my camp mate's gf..damn bi***...very materialistic..so only rich guys can apply to go after her :p

DOM ROUGH
12-10-2005, 03:31 PM
Is this her?

http://fhm.com.sg/reporter/05feb/pix.jpg
http://fhm.com.sg/magazine/images/05feb/cover_2A.jpg

Bingo! that's her. She has a Fxxing slutty face too. That's explain y she can win.

justinng
12-10-2005, 03:32 PM

I second that!!! :D

thaiholebanger
12-10-2005, 03:32 PM

yeah I agree with you.. she does have a CFM face... and I think looks very bonkable..... :D

ahpaul25
12-10-2005, 03:35 PM
yeah I agree with you.. she does have a CFM face... and I think looks very bonkable..... :D

Aaaaaaaaa.......as for my view is yes......she do have a CFM and slutty face look....but cannot last long viewing it.........anyway she is not pretty lor....I still prefer oversea babes than here, esp PRC gers........ :D

chickenzip
12-10-2005, 03:36 PM
her ass look good! yummy! :D

justinng
12-10-2005, 03:38 PM
her ass look good! yummy! :D

Ya looks like "chicken" backside muahahahaha :D

thaiholebanger
12-10-2005, 03:42 PM
I'm trying to figure out whether this pic is her too:
http://www.papa-th.com/products/showpic_sub.asp?sid=183
What do you guys think? The resemblence is uncanny...

chickenzip
12-10-2005, 03:46 PM
I'm trying to figure out whether this pic is her too:
What do you guys think? The resemblence is uncanny...

i thought they are the same person. :rolleyes:

thaiholebanger
12-10-2005, 03:47 PM
Just found out it is... Thai took the pic from FHM.. here's more pic:
Eileen Tan (http://www.papa-th.com/products/pro_pro.asp?sid=183&sub=Eileen%20Tan-FHM2004%20สิงคโปร์&cid=8)

chickenzip
12-10-2005, 03:52 PM
so cnfm is aileen liao...

saw this irene gan in zouk few years back...wonder where she is now?? :rolleyes:
http://www.papa-th.com/products/pro_detail.asp?proid=1605

DOM ROUGH
12-10-2005, 04:16 PM
Ya looks like "chicken" backside muahahahaha :D

Ya.......chicken backside...dun forget abt her abortion.
Wonder if after abortion will affect the tightness of the osyter?
:)

singexpat
12-10-2005, 05:09 PM
Wa lan....not as pretty as I think, I still think china PRC babes are pretty than Eileen Tan man.......

bro.. mayb she make up in terms of skills?? :D

c e CFM face will know tht this is e type of cha bo for play play around..

diesel
12-10-2005, 07:54 PM
Oo...female models sleeping around is very common leh. Nothing to be amazed lah.

Infact, male models (Singapore manhunt models) also sleep with man (contest judges). :rolleyes:

Still, it is very sad for women go for abortion and I can only pity them. :(

justinng
12-10-2005, 08:46 PM
Ya.......chicken backside...dun forget abt her abortion.
Wonder if after abortion will affect the tightness of the osyter?
:)

I bet more or less will have some effect mann hahahahahaa wait for bro chicken to try and give us FR loh :p

see see only
13-10-2005, 02:32 AM
Alamah wat is the big deed, in the crowded changing room their bare bodies let ppl see until no see, let some useful or fun guys poke poke a few times oso no problem wan la.

DOM ROUGH
13-10-2005, 08:55 AM
Alamah wat is the big deed, in the crowded changing room their bare bodies let ppl see until no see, let some useful or fun guys poke poke a few times oso no problem wan la.

Ya,now u reminded me having a part time job some yrs back as a backstage helper (Letting out those smoke 1) during a live show for media works then. Wahhh....really nose bleed while relasing the smoke from some gas tank.The females models were all stripping and running around NAKED only with their nipples stickers on. :) Wat a sight! theres 1 with really nice boobs and slim body really make me stand. Lucky the job no need me to walk around if not I will have difficulty walking.

chickenzip
13-10-2005, 09:35 AM
The females models were all stripping and running around NAKED only with their nipples stickers on. Lucky the job no need me to walk around if not I will have difficulty walking.

wah...so u hang around there with a hidden "mic" huh??? :D

singexpat
13-10-2005, 11:22 AM
Lucky the job no need me to walk around if not I will have difficulty walking.

bro.. u should use e smoke as camoflauge n ambush e models mah... :D

chickenzip
13-10-2005, 11:30 AM
Ya,now u reminded me having a part time job some yrs back as a backstage helper (Letting out those smoke 1) during a live show for media works then.

i also like to put "smoke"...but how come no such chance lei? :mad: :D

White Crane
13-10-2005, 02:42 PM
Hi All Bros....I happend to know this news from a fren who work in KK Hospital and jus wanna share this with Bros. Jus tk it as a pinch of salt and life still move on if some find this treat bo liao. Well...the story goes like this ; I hv this fren who work in KK and happened to saw this gal at KK and rem she from from FHM Mag....if bros out there still hv this copy of this FHM winner call Eileen Tan months agos already. Well my fren told me that she went there for abortion. Was surprised and then again......no surprise for this kinda models. I have a fren who organise beauty pagent and guess wat...he get to slp with them but of coz in return they win some awards or some ads or mag cover.

Are you able to standby what you type here? It does not matter what your friend told you.

DOM ROUGH
13-10-2005, 04:32 PM
Are you able to standby what you type here? It does not matter what your friend told you.
???
Dun get wat u mean? I didnt says it does matter what my fren told me.....I'm jus sharing info with Bros.

White Crane
13-10-2005, 05:43 PM
???
Dun get wat u mean? I didnt says it does matter what my fren told me.....I'm jus sharing info with Bros.

Bro, the problem is nobody who be able to verify what someone told you, what you have heard from someone BUT what you type here is clearly saying that.........

If the party concerned read this or someone brought this to his attention, and if it is not true then you are in trouble.

DOM ROUGH
13-10-2005, 05:49 PM
Bro, the problem is nobody who be able to verify what someone told you, what you have heard from someone BUT what you type here is clearly saying that.........

If the party concerned read this or someone brought this to his attention, and if it is not true then you are in trouble.

Try asking it herself then.

Canonman
14-10-2005, 03:36 AM
Dom Rough, there are not many Beauty contest organisers around in Singapore that can offer a Shampoo shoot to a girl in exchange for sex. By writing this, those in the media/fashion/beauty industry will probably know who you are talking about :) That guy got to own a events company, a modelling agency, a commercial photographic studio and have close links to the clubs or advertising/PR firm (or own one) or any combination of the above.

I think your friend might not wanna have such attention bestowed on him. He is already quite famous for that! I think it might be a good idea for him to stay a bit lower in profile so he can sign better quality local girls. Oops, might have revealed too much!

No doubt, some models is willing to do anything for the money while others do it for the attention/exposure and opportunities. It happens everywhere in the world of fashion and modelling. However, they might also suffer consequences later in their life/career if their actions are exposed as they might eventually end up as singers, actors/actresses, wealthy and affluent tai tais etc

As for models stripping for shows, if they are groomed properly and professional enough, they will have to do without the nipple tapes too. The same condition applies to local models that are trained properly. Morale of the story, become a photographer, a stylist, a choreographer, a dresser, or fashion designer if you wanna see breasts and nipples every other day. Alternately, open a model agency with photographic capabilities. Cost of setup, 20-100K will do.

With regards to Eileen, I think we have to sympathise with her whether this story is true or not! Have Known her personally,I knew she had gone through some patches in life which she might wanna forget and move on. I dont think we should be the one judging her, neither should we have the right to post her picture and comment about her with regards to the title "Abortion". It will certainly cause a fair bit of inconvenience to her and intrude into her privacy. All medical professionals have to abide to strict professional ethics and codes of conduct which encompasses patient privilledged information hence its not right for your friend to disclose such information in a public forum. He/She can be sanctioned if he/she is registered or get sued unnecessary.

Hence, I think its best for everyone to comment on the lighter part of life than to bring some models into a public discussion with no agenda and purpose. I hope we can all learn from this and not reveal any names in the future la. Peace to all

White Crane
14-10-2005, 08:11 AM
Try asking it herself then.
Thanks but I am not that stupid, whether it true or not, to incurr her wrath.

DOM ROUGH
14-10-2005, 09:00 AM
Thanks but I am not that stupid, whether it true or not, to incurr her wrath.
Hei Bro,Like I said...Im here to share infor with others.....If ur not happy jus keep it to urself. From what I see,either u r her ex-bf or indirect fren. Stop whinning here and if u think what I had said is not true...pls go ask her urself and I can be SURE u will be disappointed. Come Mo bro...having abortion is no big deal as what some bro here said already. Hv a grip and move on bro.