PDA

View Full Version : Looking for bros here for frdship

lovefucking
12-10-2005, 02:02 AM
Hi everyone,

Been visiting SBF for quite a while liao but seldom post as not much info to share.

Well, this post is actually a thread for all bros(horny or otherwise) to get to know each other and hopefully can forge frdship lor. Like they said, birds of a feather flock together mah.

To start the ball rolling, me do a quick intro on myself. 28 this yr. just grad last year from an overseas uni. Looking for job now.I have lots of frds but they may not share the same hobbies or interest lor. (hence the thread). Enjoy drinking and fucking but on a low end type of scale as not working lor. Means i drink at affordable place only..hee. Also into thai amulets 'shit'..

So hope bros out there can contribute. who knows may end up going out together or becomming good frds.

so long . guys

astrozz
12-10-2005, 08:32 AM
Bro, this is not the right section for your post.
If you browse thru the forum , you would have noticed that there are always some sort of gatherings being held regularly , go join in and you will meet a lot of like-minded brothers..
cheers

blur boy
12-10-2005, 08:49 AM
Bro, this is not the right section for your post.
If you browse thru the forum , you would have noticed that there are always some sort of gatherings being held regularly , go join in and you will meet a lot of like-minded brothers..

Bro lovefucking, i agree with bro astrozz....there are many sections where you can find threads on Thai amulets, drinking and fucking on low scale as there are many good lobangs on this threads as well.

as for meeting up and knowing more friends, you can go the regular session found in the thread TCSS GL10, personally i did not attend it (due to some personal reasons) but i am sure that you will have great fun knowing the guys around....

cheers...... :p

sexlover
12-10-2005, 09:06 AM
Means i drink at affordable place only..hee. Also into thai amulets 'shit'..
I dont understand why u put the word 'shit'there. I mean seem to be disrespectful regardless of whichever relig u are.

Bro Blur Boy is right.
There is regularly TCSSGL10 gathering with all samster.
Check out my signature.
Thank :cool:

6" boy
12-10-2005, 09:56 AM
Yeah, agree with Bro astross. You will be suprise on the turn up of the TCSSGL10 gathering. Check out on this tread to get more infor. Me from JB. We also got regular gathering here and we are building friendship. You may want to join us if you want to cheong JB. Next gathering in JB will be on Friday, 21 Oct 2005. All are welcome. The good news is no membership fee require. Its free. Check out more from the tread "Samster Gathering JB" under The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene.

At sammyboy, you may be only one but you are not alone.

Cheers.

Mahalapa
12-10-2005, 10:18 AM
Hi everyone,

Also into thai amulets 'shit'..

tis is an unwelcome note u've made :mad:

Tongue
12-10-2005, 10:30 AM
tis is an unwelcome note u've made
Agree, that is really unacceptable. :mad:

justinng
12-10-2005, 12:46 PM
Also into thai amulets 'shit'..

Welcome bro lovefucking to SBF, better explain the 'shit' before kena zap ar kekekeeke many secret agents around. Becareful.

nuclearkid
12-10-2005, 01:39 PM
Yo guys, take it easy on the 'shit' term, I don't think he meant it in a derogatory way. Being from an overseas culture through his university exposure, it could have been used in a casual way. No harm done. :cool:

makisa
12-10-2005, 02:50 PM
Brother lovefucking,

Some people here are damn petty, and they will happy happy zapped your point one, be careful lor. I got quite a lot of points but in the end the zapped until now.

So, my opinion is read more, write less will be better.

Some of them can't even take jokes one.

Mahalapa
12-10-2005, 05:32 PM
tis is an unwelcome note u've made :mad:

kena zap here 1 pt fr someone without the courage to leave any remarks nor nick

always kena those unfair zap from those loser :(

sg_boytoy
12-10-2005, 05:50 PM
... always kena those unfair zap from those loser :(

Bro Mahalapa, you always kenah zapped unfairly ah? How many times already? Got kenah as terok as me this morning or not? :)

astrozz
12-10-2005, 06:03 PM
So, my opinion is read more, write less will be better.

bro makisa, bo bian lar , people has the freedom to do as they pleased, they can zap you for whatever reasons they dont like about you, your postings, what you said , your avatar , even your nick.. thats the way it is . we cant stop them. thats the way it works.
But there are a lot of nice generous bros too who will not hesitate to up you .Dont be disheartened ok ?

In some sense , what you mentioned is true - read more post less , but as long as you contribute constructively you'll be fine . You can see some of the bros here whom has just joined recently but has rep pts sky rocketed..
When people feel that you deserve it , you will get it . Up or down , it works both ways. ;)

sg_boytoy
12-10-2005, 06:09 PM
... Up or down , it works both ways. ;)

You guys missed the show this morning when mine was up and down very drastically, damn shiok, gave me a fucking virtual high, ahhh~ :D

blur boy
12-10-2005, 06:14 PM
You guys missed the show this morning when mine was up and down very drastically, damn shiok, gave me a fucking virtual high, ahhh~ :D

Bro... is it becos it looks like shares going up and down? then you feel High??? :D

astrozz
12-10-2005, 06:15 PM

whats the end result bro boytoy ? UPPED I would guess ?
Mind telling me which thread it was so I can go look see look see a bit ? :D

blur boy
12-10-2005, 06:17 PM
I dont understand why u put the word 'shit'there. I mean seem to be disrespectful regardless of whichever relig u are.

Bro Blur Boy is right.
There is regularly TCSSGL10 gathering with all samster.
Check out my signature.
Thank :cool:

thanks bro sexlover.....and i like your Signature....hahaha... very very clear and precise direction..... sorry, i cant join you guys but do enjoy yourselves... :p

sg_boytoy
12-10-2005, 06:29 PM
whats the end result bro boytoy ? UPPED I would guess ?
Mind telling me which thread it was so I can go look see look see a bit ? :D

See only ah, don't "ya-ya" go and post a response. Kenah left, right, center I also don't know how to tell your parents.

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=44467

diesel
12-10-2005, 07:46 PM
Die lah..lovefucking started the discussion in the wrong category liao. He is doing self introduction leh. Nothing to do sex. :(

hunter1222
12-10-2005, 08:18 PM
Then let's change the topic.

Recently, I started going for evening runs around 6~7pm to train up for in-camp IPPT (evening so can also see OLs going home from work :p ). I never realise that can see so big a range of ladies running to keep fit also. From SYTs to OLs to MILF. Man, some of these ladies even wear make-up to run/jog/walk...(make you think if they are really running or looking out for a kill?)

I have tried smiling at a few of these ladies and sometimes they smile back (run opp. direction). But haven't find the guts to talk to them yet.

Wonder any bros here ever stuck up a friendship with the ladies while doing exe. Did it lead to anything more?

laodi123456789
12-10-2005, 09:20 PM
Check out more from the tread "Samster Gathering JB" under The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene.

Cheers.

Bro wait till u see what the Narsaq branch of SBF have got in store for us all.. Theres a lot we can do with igloos! mhahahwahha :D

justinng
12-10-2005, 09:21 PM
See only ah, don't "ya-ya" go and post a response. Kenah left, right, center I also don't know how to tell your parents.

Haha bro sbt, at least from this tcss saga i know u earn peanuts leh, his parents will be very happy to have a small fraction of your peanut :D

redlord
12-10-2005, 10:17 PM
Hi everyone,

Been visiting SBF for quite a while liao but seldom post as not much info to share.

so long . guys

well ,can p.m me for drink ,im free on weekend

redlord

livedinpeace
12-10-2005, 11:09 PM
[QUOTE=redlord]well ,can p.m me for drink ,im free on weekend

Wahahaha..can pm u Bro Redlord for drinks ah...?then got to buy air ticket go to the city of angels bangkok met u loh... :D

aiya point kana zapped then zapped loh no big deal ma unless if can change for $$$ or free bonking then cannot play play lo...tio boh??

astrozz
13-10-2005, 08:25 AM

alamak bro SBT , make me read 25 pages of TCSS untill I tau gong gong ...... but all is clear now lar , your roller coaster ride was over , must be damn thrilling :D

justinng
13-10-2005, 10:39 AM
alamak bro SBT , make me read 25 pages of TCSS untill I tau gong gong ...... but all is clear now lar , your roller coaster ride was over , must be damn thrilling :D

Bro astrozz then you got cast your vote boh? haha :D

Shuang_Jie_Gun
13-10-2005, 10:42 AM

i witnessed the whole process.1 word to describe: Wow~~!! :D

sg_boytoy
13-10-2005, 10:47 AM
i witnessed the whole process.1 word to describe: Wow~~!! :D

Bro SJG, I thought you were going to subscribe to my pre-IPO offer, when ah? :D

sg_boytoy
13-10-2005, 10:49 AM

Damn shiok!!!

Next time got chance should engage with the Towkay, I'm sure he appreciates friendly exchanges :)

iceman35
13-10-2005, 10:59 AM
Bro... is it becos it looks like shares going up and down? then you feel High??? :D
Bro, no problem with me, sometime we need some same freqency people to TCSS,I also grad in UK(1998)
If you want pls PM me.

Many cheer

astrozz
13-10-2005, 11:33 AM
Bro astrozz then you got cast your vote boh? haha

No leh , I didnt cast my vote on this one . I am sure Boss has his reason why he dont want too many TCSS threads , taking up too much bandwith may be (sorry I computer idiot :o ) ?, this poll got reward points or not ? :D

lovefucking
16-10-2005, 03:22 AM
Hi All,

Just signed in to SBF today and saw ur comments.

Well, got to apologise on 2 counts. first i might have post this in the wrong section. but the idea is simply to get to know more like minded people to have fun lor.

2nd, the 'shit' word is inappropriate but no disrespect intended. i mean i wear those stuff myself. just a way of expression i guess.

anyway. thanks everyone for ur feedback.

lovefucking

Fumoka
07-12-2022, 12:10 PM
Bro, clear your private massage and i'm unable to text you currently due to moderation mode.

Wanna meet up to chill? Let's go for some drinks or have fun!

Hurricane88
07-12-2022, 12:54 PM
haha...I rather become anonymous...dun believe there is friendship here...:)

friends are the one can sabo you and poke you behind the back...:)

Nodbody
07-12-2022, 01:47 PM
Bro, clear your private massage and i'm unable to text you currently due to moderation mode.

Wanna meet up to chill? Let's go for some drinks or have fun!

Omg you never see the thread date? TS now already 45 years old liao. From newbie to LaoJiao and most likely from budget bonk to high end bonk and venture overseas liao.

Fumoka
07-12-2022, 01:50 PM
Omg you never see the thread date? TS now already 45 years old liao. From newbie to LaoJiao and most likely from budget bonk to high end bonk and venture overseas liao.

Of course i saw the date. He is still in spore lah....my long lost chiong buddy. I lost contact with him. :rolleyes:

Nodbody
07-12-2022, 01:52 PM
He is still in spore lah....my long lost chiong buddy. I lost contact with him. :rolleyes:

Haha that's good. Hope you manage to find him bro. Is good to find like minded buddy here.

Fumoka
07-12-2022, 01:53 PM
Haha that's good. Hope you manage to find him bro. Is good to find like minded buddy here.

Alright...chill bro

loneyheart
07-12-2022, 04:47 PM

DTCEPL
07-12-2022, 05:47 PM
Of course i saw the date. He is still in spore lah....my long lost chiong buddy. I lost contact with him. :rolleyes:

Wow, 17 years ago and now still remember a chiong buddy, way to go Bro!

Hope u guys reunite and chiong again, from youth to uncles, alot of sweet memories to catch up while tuning rasins and digging water wells!

Fumoka
07-12-2022, 07:10 PM
Wow, 17 years ago and now still remember a chiong buddy, way to go Bro!

Hope u guys reunite and chiong again, from youth to uncles, alot of sweet memories to catch up while tuning rasins and digging water wells!

Yes bro....the only chiong buddy who use this platform. We lost touch for few years.

hokkienguy
08-12-2022, 04:06 PM
Wah 2005 .......hahah