PDA

View Full Version : Sun Spa at South Bridge Road

ray922
09-05-2014, 12:48 AM
Saw this spa when my bus passed by today, there's a big sign indicating $40 per hour outside the shop, pretty cheap.
I couldn't find any info on this forum, thought is a new spa. However, when I check it on Google Map street view, the shop is there, even with the same sign. So I guess is an old shop, may give it a try if I have the chance.

dickiedick
09-05-2014, 08:24 PM
is it good?

johnn
09-05-2014, 09:04 PM
Saw this spa when my bus passed by today, there's a big sign indicating $40 per hour outside the shop, pretty cheap.
I couldn't find any info on this forum, thought is a new spa. However, when I check it on Google Map street view, the shop is there, even with the same sign. So I guess is an old shop, may give it a try if I have the chance.

bro, is it opp indian temple, second floor, shop house?

ray922
10-05-2014, 05:00 AM
bro, is it opp indian temple, second floor, shop house?

No, is across the street, slightly left of Boat Quay bus stop. (There's another spa on the side of the bus stop, not that one.

unregistered_10
10-05-2014, 09:05 AM

Try & then let us know here with a FR,it helps us in making a decision to cheong or save our hardearned $$$ somewhere else!

Baigonggong
10-05-2014, 11:47 AM
Camping for fr . :)

I Love SamyBoss
10-05-2014, 11:48 AM
Bro, can I have their hp nos?

maybeyes
10-05-2014, 12:26 PM
Can share location, where is it located?

manchester
08-09-2015, 06:52 PM
Hi guys, yeah, passed by the spa and decided to see any fellow bros posted any FR here. Sadly none... Anyways if there's anyone who tried their services care to provide a brief FR? I know you guys will prolly say, "why not u try liao then share?? :D :D well I guess I will if there're really no alternatives along SBR. :)

Thanks! Cheers!

Normady
09-09-2015, 04:07 PM
Hi guys,

I'd tried this Sun spa a while ago. Inside the facilities are pretty clean and spacious. All the ML are PRCs. Age wise, they are in the early thirties range.

And the $40 promo is no gimmick, they really utilize the full 1 hr for you, at least for my ML.

Service wise, ah hem... with the name of the spa mentioned.. its better you guys PM me if you want to know more.

Happy cheonging!

wtcxxx
10-09-2015, 11:11 AM
forget about going to this place.

luvit
11-09-2015, 12:53 AM
Are u referring to the shop opposite club V3 or on the same side as club v3? I have been to the one on the same side as club v3. Used to have this hot Prc but she changed location. If u want contact I can trade with u. Pm me

princetakumi
07-09-2016, 12:52 AM
Pls pm me your feedback. Hehe. Thanks

darkness4311666
07-09-2016, 02:26 AM
try it awhile back and i thought of give it a try once i enter and was quoted 50 an hour and ask about the promo and they tell me promo ended and only regulars get this price. so i thought since i am here thought of giving me a try. the massage was good but the dessert is expensive 150 for ice cream and 200 for full course and ask why so ex and she say first timer price regular cheaper and told her i have not enough and she say can use nets to pay and i say bank no money and i did not order and she was not happy with my decision and after that i did not go there.

wtcxxx
07-09-2016, 09:02 AM
Forget about Sun Spa, old aunties and ripped off with poor service.

13Prince
07-09-2016, 09:33 AM
Forget about Sun Spa, old aunties and ripped off with poor service.

Yes. Cannot recall her name. But she quoted me HJ n BM $100.

She tell me will do slowly for me :(