PDA

View Full Version : L K facial hub

gaybaby
08-05-2014, 07:43 PM
Hi bros up there,

L K facial hub formally known as youth health centre located at 114 Middle Rd #03-00 Lee Kai House. Management had changed however, the old dirty way of operation still remains.

14 individual rooms with attached bathrooms. A single size high bed was put into every rooms. Paid $45 for a 45min so call FACIAL session. I was assigned to room 8. Went into the room to have a quick shower. 5min later a Malaysian lady in her mid 20s came in. I ask her whether I need to change to those shorts hanging in the room. Her reply was no need. These shorts are for show or emergency use only. Wtf. Ask me to face down on the bed and she began to massage my back. We chit chat throughout the massage session. 15mins into the session, a GQ was pop up. Full service $100, bj $80 or hj $50. I began to ask her how come facial hub got provide this type of service. Her reply was the name facial hub is just for show. Everything are the same as before. So I choose a full service package. So this young lady began to undress herself and during her action a pack of condom dropped out of her bra. After helping me put on the condom, our excitment started to roll on the bed. Her moam was so sweet and she looked so horny that water keep dripping out of her pussy non stop. Finally my little bro exploded and our session ended. So we went together into the attach bathroom to wash up.

Total damage for the whole session was $45 + $100. So bros, u see for yourself. FACIAL HUB still provide this type of vice activities to its customer.

gaybaby
09-05-2014, 09:34 AM
Bump bump bump