PDA

View Full Version : Party this weekend (10/05/14)

Ahboy111
05-05-2014, 11:12 PM
Hi guys, this is my first time posting in a thread so please give chance. I am planning to organize a party either this coming weekend (sat 10/05/14) or the following weekend(sat 17/05/14). It will be held in a hotel located in central Singapore, on the outskirts of town. Depending on the response and girls to guys ratio, it might turn out to be a gangbang or swinging. Also, the hotel room size depends on the responses I get. I am willing to pay for the room, but the participants would have to be willing to bring any of the following:

1. Food
2. Drinks
3. Condoms

I will update the list if the response is good, if not this thread will just go silent. I am just an average joe, 27 this year and a true blue Singaporean. Last but not least, to qualify, please pm the following details:

Name
Contact number
Sex
Date Available
What you will be bringing

Though I have been in this forum for quite some time, I have not frequent this section much so please assist me if I have missed out on anything. Cheers.

Andy1979
08-05-2014, 06:04 AM
你好,中国人可以吗?

Ahboy111
09-05-2014, 11:27 AM
Hi guys, due to the lack of demand, I am sorry to inform you guys that this week's party is off. I hope you guys have a great weekend, will keep you updated once again if I do organised any in the future. Cheers.