PDA

View Full Version : GB without condom? SAFE?

class208
05-05-2014, 08:36 PM
Hi samsters! Recently came across an ad in Locanto stating that this couple are searching for guys to have some gangbang fun, requiring us to shoot into her wife and it's a no condom fun. I am being shortlisted to attend but am hesitant to attend. Why allow other guys to have raw sex with her wife? Is it easy to get STDs? Please advice! Thanks.

sammyboyfor
06-05-2014, 03:49 AM
Hi samsters! Recently came across an ad in Locanto stating that this couple are searching for guys to have some gangbang fun, requiring us to shoot into her wife and it's a no condom fun. I am being shortlisted to attend but am hesitant to attend. Why allow other guys to have raw sex with her wife? Is it easy to get STDs? Please advice! Thanks.

Yes it is very easy to get STDs if you indulge in casual unprotected sex.

If you're worried about catching something, don't participate in orgies. You should have sex only with one faithful partner who is free of STDs.

Lucifersangel
06-05-2014, 02:32 PM
SAFE! SIBEI SAFE! As SAFE as getting rape behind a std clinic! Have fun! If she pregnant even more SAFE! Good luck bro!

PPGirl
06-05-2014, 03:26 PM
Use ur big head to think. Y risk becos of 1 day of fun?
1 time fun in exchange with ur whole life of fun.. worth it or not?

ranger_ong99
06-05-2014, 05:11 PM
dont do it ! u will regret for the rest of ur life .... if u r married than even worst ! you pass down to ur wife & will never forgive urself ........

SnowLeopards
06-05-2014, 06:15 PM
SAFE! SIBEI SAFE! As SAFE as getting rape behind a std clinic! Have fun! If she pregnant even more SAFE! Good luck bro!

Are you on a rampage or this is normal ? :eek:

Pierre.

acidicavex
06-05-2014, 06:16 PM
Are you on a rampage or this is normal ? :eek:

Pierre.

SL it is normal :D

georgemagnum
06-05-2014, 06:36 PM

I concur *5*

justl00king
06-05-2014, 06:38 PM
Please advice! Thanks.Bro, raw is war.

(A community service message from your friendly neighborhood samster.) :)

SnowLeopards
06-05-2014, 06:39 PM

Cheers mate. ;)

Pierre.

georgemagnum
06-05-2014, 07:05 PM
Bro, raw is war.

(A community service message from your friendly neighborhood samster.) :)

Agree!!!!!!! Nice community msg :)

sta1100
06-05-2014, 07:20 PM

GB RAW ??? pls think over carefully. If all those guy are not on CD you know the risk.

ickywinkle
06-05-2014, 11:51 PM
This thing will be destory your life. Don't be silly if no condom not to sex is the best ;););)

wolfberry2
07-05-2014, 11:15 PM
..did a pole dancer raw many years back in a 3rd tier city in China, she was fun, lean and gotta say...flexible, but omg...lots of paranoia ringing in my head for the following few weeks till the blood test result's out. Lucky up sky bless me...my take on this...not worth it.