PDA

View Full Version : [Request] Colombo / Sri Lanka Information

omguser
05-05-2014, 07:46 PM
Hi!

After aimlessly searching the International Field Reports, and only finding threads from years and years and years back... I decided to just make this thread, in hopes that someone might be able to provide some information...

I am heading to Sri Lanka in June (this year), most of my time is being spent outside of Colombo (in Pasikuda). However, I am in Colombo for two days.

I was hoping if someone could "share" some insight and/or reports of any reliable "spots" or "sources".

Would really appreciate it.

Thank you!

goh5560
05-05-2014, 10:18 PM
Hi!

After aimlessly searching the International Field Reports, and only finding threads from years and years and years back... I decided to just make this thread, in hopes that someone might be able to provide some information...

I am heading to Sri Lanka in June (this year), most of my time is being spent outside of Colombo (in Pasikuda). However, I am in Colombo for two days.

I was hoping if someone could "share" some insight and/or reports of any reliable "spots" or "sources".

Would really appreciate it.

Thank you!

There is very little happening in Srilanka, but there still is. There are 2-3 KTV there with a pool of about 30 PRC running around. I have went to one of the KTV, abit run down but still acceptable. The other thing you can try is using wechat, just send greeting to them and some will reply you and you can carry on from there, go direct with them, most of them work is KTV. But lady are expensing, ST - $200, LT-$300 US dollar, hope this help.

omguser
06-05-2014, 08:06 PM
There is very little happening in Srilanka, but there still is. There are 2-3 KTV there with a pool of about 30 PRC running around. I have went to one of the KTV, abit run down but still acceptable. The other thing you can try is using wechat, just send greeting to them and some will reply you and you can carry on from there, go direct with them, most of them work is KTV. But lady are expensing, ST - $200, LT-$300 US dollar, hope this help.

Thank you! Appreciate the info

Hojth
08-06-2014, 11:59 AM
Hi, I am going to colombo in a week time too. Was wondering if there are any local flavor there?