PDA

View Full Version : KL After Dusk

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]

DeKuip
05-10-2007, 01:35 PM
Swee !!!.....btw which thread u all always post in MK. Why I try to copy & paste my post from SAM to MK to create a new thread but it says got error & the message, "The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 20 characters" appears.

yup bro... same problem like me.. they are working on it. We only camp in VIP Board. :D

CibLover
05-10-2007, 01:40 PM
.. copy & paste my post from SAM to MK to create a new thread but it says got error & the message, "The message you have entered is too short. ....

Aiyoooohhh!!!! MK is a very honest but kind-hearted Forum. It tries to be honest without hurting your feelings, mah. What it was trying to tell you is...
Your didi is too short... go see Dekuip and he will make it longer before you can start new thread in MK. Kekekekekeke.... :p :D

DeKuip
05-10-2007, 01:52 PM
Aiyoooohhh!!!! MK is a very honest but kind-hearted Forum. It tries to be honest without hurting your feelings, mah. What it was trying to tell you is...
Your didi is too short... go see Dekuip and he will make it longer before you can start new thread in MK. Kekekekekeke....

nah rich man... reply this thread lah 天上人间.. why come here ka ka cau cau? :rolleyes:

CibLover
05-10-2007, 01:59 PM
nah rich man... reply this thread lah 天上人间.. why come here ka ka cau cau? ....

NMFL,

Rich Lei ke Hai!!!!
That place not nice... coz damn expensive.. :p
But Room 388 can cost a bomb!!! :rolleyes:

5m@||¢h@ng3
05-10-2007, 04:08 PM
bro Itto, how come TL din inform abt tonite?

mana pergi? :D

DeKuip
05-10-2007, 06:24 PM
mana pergi? :D

teh neh neh lah.. where else? :D

PS: Thanks bro MelbSJ for the point. BEG return favour liao.

Futaba
05-10-2007, 06:32 PM
teh neh neh lah.. where else? :D

PS: Thanks bro MelbSJ for the point. BEG return favour liao.

Eh Bro DK this Sunday nite u can boh? I reach hotel LDI about 7.30pm. If can then I only call u if not I dun like to kacau ppl on weekends.Anyway, I'll be there until Thurs.

DeKuip
05-10-2007, 11:26 PM
Eh Bro DK this Sunday nite u can boh? I reach hotel LDI about 7.30pm. If can then I only call u if not I dun like to kacau ppl on weekends.Anyway, I'll be there until Thurs.

LDI not tat far from my house.. hm.. i call u tomolo.

DeKuip
06-10-2007, 09:54 AM
wahlao..im poor man..cant afford all the classy gers la.. but i like LCLY girls... those girls where u can take ur dick n slap their face after bonking them.. hahahahahahaha :D

hahaha... LCLY ger u oso like.. i tot only our cibai YSH will like these type of gers. :p

DeKuip
06-10-2007, 10:07 AM
Yest suppose go yum cha with YSH, but he said he 2 week never wask cock shit (lansi) so will meet me today only.

Aiya.. kuku so itchy so i go commando to Dataran Prima LSB. Ask my BEG chairman cum HMW aka DryDust abt this place.. he said the stocks all indon but quality not so good.. hehehe.. he said no good stocks means good quality loh.. DD expired abalones king mah..

Double comfirm with bro Tua Lang abt the indon ger quality of this place.. he said last time he went was more than 1 yr ago.. he oso said the gers super wild.. hehehe. Like tat sure i go look see lah.

Reach there about 7pm.. ma hai arr!!! Cipet loh this time... The place has closed down liao!! Sian i called a NL nearby.. but the NL said she is back to Ipoh liao.. only come back after Raya.

Like tat no choice went home and hope today cibai CibLover will bring me to steamy place loh. :(

leo2k
06-10-2007, 10:37 AM
Bro Dekuip....should have buzz me mar..haha....we can go for a drink

CibLover
06-10-2007, 11:43 AM
...hope today CibLover will bring me to steamy place loh. ............

Steamy place eat Dim Sum ahh??
Me waiting for your call to confirm, horr... ;)

DeKuip
06-10-2007, 11:49 AM
Steamy place eat Dim Sum ahh??
Me waiting for your call to confirm, horr... ;)

confirm liao... 3pm reach there. Bros TL n Itto coming.. hurhurhur..

Tua_Lang
06-10-2007, 11:55 AM
confirm liao... 3pm reach there. Bros TL n Itto coming.. hurhurhur..

Tiu... so fast put my name oreli..... :o

Yesterday i told u hm mood not that good last few day.... after yesterday my sweet talk.... she got smile abit oreli.... 2day i will continue it.... hope that later evening i can make it :D

CibLover
06-10-2007, 12:07 PM
...... hope that later evening i can make it ...

Later evening??? You come later evening, you eat expired Dim Sum, lorrr...
Nevermind, you come later, DeKuip save some bones" for you.

I save some "Pao" skin for you.... DeKuip's "pao pei"!!!! Kekekeke.... :p

Tua_Lang
06-10-2007, 12:14 PM
Later evening??? You come later evening, you eat expired Dim Sum, lorrr...
Nevermind, you come later, DeKuip save some bones" for you.

I save some "Pao" skin for you.... DeKuip's "pao pei"!!!! Kekekeke.... :p

He dun hav "pao pei".... he only go "kam pei"...

KLKOOL
06-10-2007, 12:48 PM
All enjoy dim sum horr... :rolleyes:

Gorken
06-10-2007, 11:00 PM
All enjoy dim sum horr... :rolleyes:

look who is talking

DeKuip
08-10-2007, 01:13 AM
Been to many NL ktv's b4, wild NL's straight away bj me oso happend to me few times.. without she or me said 1 word. But what happend yest in LSB was really wildest i have came across so far... Thanks bro cibai CibLover, Itto and Boinker... later bro Warmnites joined us too.

Ger: Viet Popiah

Look: 6 but when BJ me i give 6.5 :p
Boobs: 6.5
Body: 6

BJ: 6 During my stay of 4 hours i think she has bj me more than 10 times.
FJ: 6.5 Good lah.. Actually can screw her few more times.. but i only have 2 cd's. (thanks bro Boinker)

Sucking Nipple: I allow... she keep sucking my nipple, quite shiok coz got vibration effect. Somemore used fruits.. hurhurhur.

Finger: Allow. She suck and lick my fingers clean after i have fingered her.

Overall Service: 7 Must tell her let me rest 1st.. farking tired coz she keep attacking my nipples and cock.

RTF: No, time to change other challenge.

Damage: RM50 (drinks), RM30 (KFC), RM50 (asked her how much she wants, she said RM50).

Starting today i need to meditate for 3 days, after i go look for Klang cipets.. I wanna taste PRC. :p

CibLover
08-10-2007, 10:18 AM
...I wanna taste PRC. :p

Tiu lorrrr...... DeKuip wanna taste PRC...

NMFL, the world is really changing.. Climate change, Tsunami here and there and NOW... cibai Holland potato wanna taste PRC.

The end is nearing ... :eek:

shiok1968
08-10-2007, 10:26 AM

NMFL, the world is really changing.. Climate change, Tsunami here and there and NOW... cibai Holland potato wanna taste PRC.

The end is nearing ... :eek:Kekeke....everyday eat same kind of food also sian mah!!:rolleyes:

Itto
08-10-2007, 10:29 AM

The end is nearing ... :eek:

I think hor...Dekuip these few days got infected by me lah. Wanna taste PRC ... hehe

Itto
08-10-2007, 10:50 AM
LSB outing

My 2nd visit to this LSB. This time on a Sat, we arranged to meet at 3pm. As usual, i'm the first to arrive and also there's an empty car park just in front of the shoplot welcoming me...Went up and the place just start to open only. Gers also start to come in too. I picked a thai gal from Chang mai but the mummy insist she to be a PRC. The gal is thin, smooth skin and ok looks.

Later, Dekuip, Ciblover arrive. We move to a bigger place and continue our drinks and raba-raba. After some time, my gal keep raba me until i cannot tahan leh. So i tell to her to go to the back. Mummy open the door, we both go in....She say ok ? .... i say ok..... lights dimmed .... blackout .... END.

The blackout continued a few times even after i come out. TCSS, drank our beer until Boinker came and then Warmnites came.... After a few hrs there, we decided to leave the place for some food.

Ger: Thai gal from Chiang Mai
Boobs: 34B (she told me)
Skin: smooth and yummy
Body: thin and petite
Look: 6.5
RTF: Yes. coz' kena her "kong tao" already.

I also need to go up "Wudang mountain" and meditate for 3 days before looking for Klang PRCs too. :D

DeKuip
08-10-2007, 11:26 AM

The end is nearing ...

Need training mah.. if not how to go visit u later?

Kekeke....everyday eat same kind of food also sian mah!!

Bro, lately i saw PRC quality improved a lot.. and me became older oso, time to taste something else qua. :p

DeKuip
08-10-2007, 11:28 AM
I think hor...Dekuip these few days got infected by me lah. Wanna taste PRC ... hehe

a little bit only bro.. the true is i wanna learn from cibai CibLover.. if he dont wanna teach me i oso wont give up so easily.. i will follow! Like he bought 2 karipap.. me follow loh. :p

DeKuip
08-10-2007, 11:33 AM
I picked a thai gal from Chang mai but the mummy insist she to be a PRC. The gal is thin, smooth skin and ok looks.

I also need to go up "Wudang mountain" and meditate for 3 days before looking for Klang PRCs too. :D

Ya loh.. after u have bonk her i went raba her... confirm she is tom yam.. maybe mummy see u ham ham sup sup tot u only want prc and there are no stock at the time.. like tat chin chai say loh.

klpgfun
08-10-2007, 11:39 AM
DK dont change to PRC la later we all cannot cari makan. Keep some for the newbie le ..

DeKuip
08-10-2007, 11:44 AM
DK dont change to PRC la later we all cannot cari makan. Keep some for the newbie le ..

Cipet, show us ur Betong and Hatyai pictures then only we talk. :rolleyes:

oh.. u asked for my e mail for fark arr?

klpgfun
08-10-2007, 12:09 PM
hallo u all ready have tones of photos in Hatyai already wat Y need my ??? Now u are on for popiah and PRC liao .. wat is tomyam to you hehehehe

John88
15-10-2007, 06:13 PM
Been to many NL ktv's b4, wild NL's straight away bj me oso happend to me few times.. without she or me said 1 word.

Ger: Viet Popiah

BJ: 6 During my stay of 4 hours i think she has bj me more than 10 times.

Bro Dekuip, nice FR!!

That must be a great night being drive by a Popiah... hur hur... cant wait to have a try of that... Mind to tell what is the ktv name? and contact no?

Sorry for cannot contribute any FR at the moment, because now station at a very rural area, somewhere v conservative....

DeKuip
16-10-2007, 11:30 AM
Bro Dekuip, nice FR!!

That must be a great night being drive by a Popiah... hur hur... cant wait to have a try of that... Mind to tell what is the ktv name? and contact no?

Sorry for cannot contribute any FR at the moment, because now station at a very rural area, somewhere v conservative....

like tat tell u oso useless..

shiok1968
16-10-2007, 11:35 AM
like tat tell u oso useless..Hahaha...I quite agree.

Maybe if hear the name can imagine better and then PCC faster.:p

DeKuip
16-10-2007, 09:37 PM
Hahaha...I quite agree.

Maybe if hear the name can imagine better and then PCC faster.:p

Bro Itto asked to go LSB today.. he said itchy for few days liao.. but dunno why i said no.. :confused:

Maybe i should say if u go.. i can oso.

shiok1968
17-10-2007, 08:30 AM
Bro Itto asked to go LSB today.. he said itchy for few days liao.. but dunno why i said no.. :confused:

Maybe i should say if u go.. i can oso.Nabeiss....like that also want to pull me in??

Shoo shoo...go to your LSB lah and dun keep trying to get me back to the Dark Side again.:p

naemlo
17-10-2007, 11:13 AM
Shoo shoo...go to your LSB lah and dun keep trying to get me back to the Dark Side again.:p

Lau tiko, u r always in the dark side.... :D

KLKOOL
17-10-2007, 11:19 AM

U also no better. BTW, have to make emergency trip to KOrea le. When u around in GZ ???

shiok1968
17-10-2007, 11:38 AM
Lau tiko, u r always in the dark side.... :DSorry lah Taikor...me already slowly moving away from the Dark Side.:p

naemlo
17-10-2007, 12:05 PM
When u around in GZ ???

I wanted to go but u r not free so I postpone my trip just for u loh.

Sorry lah Taikor...me already slowly moving away from the Dark Side.:p

So u still in the dark side lah... come come, I bring u to temple. :D

DeKuip
17-10-2007, 12:57 PM
U also no better. BTW, have to make emergency trip to KOrea le. When u around in GZ ???

Time oso u go rtf the korean ger u took with ur last trip.. :rolleyes:

DeKuip
17-10-2007, 12:58 PM

u dont tell we oso know abt him.. :rolleyes:

naemlo
17-10-2007, 01:01 PM
u dont tell we oso know abt him.. :rolleyes:

He still try to act cute n virgin. :D

DeKuip
17-10-2007, 01:04 PM
He still try to act cute n virgin. :D

hahahaha.. till tears in my eyes. :D

Sorry ssh.. yum beer on me.

shiok1968
17-10-2007, 01:06 PM
He still try to act cute n virgin. Cipet...liddat say me goot meh!!:mad: :p

shiok1968
17-10-2007, 01:09 PM
hahahaha.. till tears in my eyes. :D

Sorry ssh.. yum beer on me.Knn...this beer must claim.

However only beer hor!!:p

DeKuip
17-10-2007, 01:12 PM
Knn...this beer must claim.

However only beer hor!!:p

np.. but must be next week.. then only the nl fullforce are back. last weekend went check few pubs near my house.. aiyo, a pub wont be a pub without NL's :p

Gorken
17-10-2007, 01:49 PM
So u still in the dark side lah... come come, I bring u to temple. :D

So now a days temple also got Kang Tao?:eek: else he wont be interested! The so call retired uncle had evolve to another kind of mutant!!!

Pearl
17-10-2007, 02:51 PM
np.. but must be next week.. then only the nl fullforce are back. last weekend went check few pubs near my house.. aiyo, a pub wont be a pub without NL's :p

Hehe...

After Futaba talked to me.. Die Die also must come down to KL to eat NL.. He talk till heaven no earth :p

DeKuip
17-10-2007, 03:40 PM
Hehe...

After Futaba talked to me.. Die Die also must come down to KL to eat NL.. He talk till heaven no earth :p

ah Pearl kor kor... like i said i will call all my penang bros kor kor and sure i will do my best to let my penang bros enjoy the most when they are staying in KL.

For bro Futaba his last nite timing not right.. coz he wants LT and the NL wants ST.. coz she is leaving next early morning.. balik kampong.

For u sure i will save the best NL for u.. so when u are coming?? Hopefully not that long arr.. if not her cibai got expired not my fault arr! :p

After expired still have DD who want her hahaha..

Pearl
17-10-2007, 03:53 PM
ah Pearl kor kor... like i said i will call all my penang bros kor kor and sure i will do my best to let my penang bros enjoy the most when they are staying in KL.

For bro Futaba his last nite timing not right.. coz he wants LT and the NL wants ST.. coz she is leaving next early morning.. balik kampong.

For u sure i will save the best NL for u.. so when u are coming?? Hopefully not that long arr.. if not her cibai got expired not my fault arr!

After expired still have DD who want her hahaha..

Ah Dcup DAilo

U really steady pun pipi. Make all of us Penang kataks feel like king when we come down. Sad to say, Pg really lacking in choices.

When im released from my confinement, will definitely DEFINETELY come down to see you guys. I also make a pledge to fark till no more sperm to bring back to Penang :p

Also gotta make sure those CIBs, KLKOOLs, U, and every humsup buddies of mine available. Tentatively Dec. Till then, u service the pussy first lo, keep it lubed up. :D

DeKuip
17-10-2007, 04:06 PM
Ah Dcup DAilo

U really steady pun pipi. Make all of us Penang kataks feel like king when we come down. Sad to say, Pg really lacking in choices.

coz u treated well oso mah when we were in penang. :p

i haven talk abt another penang hamsup guy aka klpgfun... this cipet has screwed almost every where liao in KL.

naemlo
17-10-2007, 08:17 PM
The so call retired uncle had evolve to another kind of mutant!!!

He? Too dark liao, dun think he can step into temple. :D

Gorken
17-10-2007, 11:27 PM
He? Too dark liao, dun think he can step into temple. :D

i will be goin to singapore everymonth, we are on same side....

naemlo
17-10-2007, 11:35 PM

U meant u n him same side or u n me same side? :D

shiok1968
18-10-2007, 10:24 AM
U meant u n him same side or u n me same side? :DHe mean both you same side lah!! Gorken is my good buddy so if I ask him look for you, will you show him SG delights or not??:p

Ahh Fatt
18-10-2007, 10:47 AM
aEr..when..??:confused:

He mean both you same side lah!! Gorken is my good buddy so if I ask him look for you, will you show him SG delights or not??

Hmmmm, neber look for mi..*sigh*
even through I am in Mt CT, sometimes can cum down by back door to enterain frenz.....:cool:

shiok1968
18-10-2007, 10:51 AM
Hmmmm, neber look for mi..*sigh*
even through I am in Mt CT, sometimes can cum down by back door to enterain frenz.....:cool:Kekeke...me thought you really at Mt CT so dun disturb you mah!!

That bugger early every mth must pay a visit to SG. However always dun want to stay overnite. Normally just hit and run. Will tell him to check with you next mth.;)

KLKOOL
18-10-2007, 12:41 PM
That bugger early every mth must pay a visit to SG. However always dun want to stay overnite. Normally just hit and run. Will tell him to check with you next mth.;)

If shoot and scoot, then just go Cat house lorr :p Or u wanna intro him to OT ... kekekeke

naemlo
18-10-2007, 03:16 PM
He mean both you same side lah!! Gorken is my good buddy so if I ask him look for you, will you show him SG delights or not??:p

Can lah, there r quite a few good temples here.... :D

shiok1968
18-10-2007, 03:20 PM
Can lah, there r quite a few good temples here.... :DMake sure you bring him to those good temples cos he also retired like me!!:p

naemlo
18-10-2007, 11:51 PM
Make sure you bring him to those good temples cos he also retired like me!!:p

U talk bird language mai look for me mah. :D

jerrystockton
19-10-2007, 09:52 PM
Went to Wilayah Hotel, this place has just been renovated. Boss also change, now same boss as Hotel Caliber, Cheras. nothing to shout about. Package girl all damn low rating. If want massage, can try Pauline. Advice... better walk a bit as JJ Spa is nearby.Cheers

pgkia
23-10-2007, 12:37 PM
Hey all,

Been to the HC at the Allson Genesis near Jln Alor in late April. Wanted a sweet PRC and was glad to see one at least comparable to the gems in Skyriver. But half a year has past, am thinking of going there again.

Just wondering if anyone here been to the A-spa above recently. I was quoted RM230 on last visit. Guessed I got slaughtered but considering the PRC mei-mei then suits me, just gave it a go. Come to think of it, what's the charges for a PRC there? I also noticed many other working ladies there of different races.

So, mind giving clues on any recent trips there? And any great PRCs? Thanks.

DeKuip
23-10-2007, 06:37 PM
Bro Uncle8 really keng leh... me waiting for him go look see but get his sms said he need to meet a female member from another forum! :eek: Waiting for his ONS FR, hope he wanna write ofcoz.

Like tat should have gone HH with the ktv gang TL, TCK and Itto.. farking Itto tempt me somemore.. just now called him he said he got 1 mongolian who has a 9/10 look.. farking TL has a 8/10.. sure anot?? :o

aiya... where should i go now?

klpgfun
23-10-2007, 07:12 PM
DK where is that place with mongolian ?? wanna have a look eh ... if fro itto gv 9/10 sure good stock lo. I will be back this sat may be we can arrange next week cause next week only get pay check :D can go hv fun

shiok1968
24-10-2007, 08:32 AM
Just wondering if anyone here been to the A-spa above recently. I was quoted RM230 on last visit. Guessed I got slaughtered but considering the PRC mei-mei then suits me, just gave it a go. Come to think of it, what's the charges for a PRC there? I also noticed many other working ladies there of different races.

So, mind giving clues on any recent trips there? And any great PRCs? Thanks.RM230 is abit above market but if the standard is good then why not?? HC prices are between RM170 till RM230.

Heard that Skyriver is good. Free go and check.;)

Itto
25-10-2007, 04:45 PM
Just now, called the okt for the jap FL but said she's resting today. But he tell me got 2 more stocks, one is a mixed blood gal and one is someone's wife doing FL part-time. Upon hearing this, excited, so go there anyway. Mahai, reached there called the okt and then he tell him only got the mixed blood gal only. Nvm loh, have a look first... but the looks i can only give 5/10. Body and boobs wise i give 7/10. Damage: RM 170. But i didn't take. Went off after that.

Would return back for the Jap gal. :cool:

DeKuip
25-10-2007, 06:24 PM
Just now, called the okt for the jap FL but said she's resting today. But he tell me got 2 more stocks, one is a mixed blood gal and one is someone's wife doing FL part-time. Upon hearing this, excited, so go there anyway. Mahai, reached there called the okt and then he tell him only got the mixed blood gal only. Nvm loh, have a look first... but the looks i can only give 5/10. Body and boobs wise i give 7/10. Damage: RM 170. But i didn't take. Went off after that.

Would return back for the Jap gal. :cool:

Tiu loh... need rubberband anot? :D

KLKOOL
25-10-2007, 06:30 PM
If real japanses SYT i will be surprised ... 170RM. In Japan and KOrea, starting is 100 USD, for 30 mins. That also look rating about 5. The really chio ones about 200USD. That is if they want your business. OKT are known to lie. Maybe a Thai or PRC who look japanese.

Itto
25-10-2007, 11:29 PM
If real japanses SYT i will be surprised ... 170RM. In Japan and KOrea, starting is 100 USD, for 30 mins. That also look rating about 5. The really chio ones about 200USD. That is if they want your business. OKT are known to lie. Maybe a Thai or PRC who look japanese.

The RM 170 is for the mixed blood gal....the jap gal cost rm 230. BUT i would ask her to let me show her japan passport first. Swee boh... if confirm then take lah..if not rm 230 can bonk the mongolia gal better still. :D

DeKuip
26-10-2007, 11:32 AM
The RM 170 is for the mixed blood gal....the jap gal cost rm 230. BUT i would ask her to let me show her japan passport first. Swee boh... if confirm then take lah..if not rm 230 can bonk the mongolia gal better still. :D

The Jap FL's FR out liao.. go see faster lah! :p

Pearl
26-10-2007, 11:43 AM
The Jap FL's FR out liao.. go see faster lah! :p

Where?? Mana?? Nah Li ?? Pin Tou ?? Toh Lok ?? 곳에 ?? 一方、??

Avanti_C
26-10-2007, 11:54 AM

Let Itto post his jap FL FR later today :p

ProfessorOokami
26-10-2007, 01:13 PM
The RM 170 is for the mixed blood gal....the jap gal cost rm 230. BUT i would ask her to let me show her japan passport first. Swee boh... if confirm then take lah..if not rm 230 can bonk the mongolia gal better still.

You can do a simple test:

(1) Ask her in Japanese: KAKUNIN SURU TAMENI PASUPOTO O MISETE KUDASAI...if she understand, OK Jap
(2) Ask her a second question: ADA PAKAI MODES KA? (ada pakai Modest (napkin) ka?) if she giggle, then bluffed one loh, maybe a Malaysian impersonating a Jap. If she blank-blank look at you or shell-shocked and replied "NANI?", ok she is Jap loh.
(3) of course under trained eyes, Jap face features and skin texture are different from Malaysian Chinese and even PRC. Cant teach you in one or two sentences. You need to take up forensic anthroplogy;)

ProfessorOokami
26-10-2007, 01:17 PM

一方、??

It should be どこに:D

KatoeyLover69
26-10-2007, 02:03 PM
You can do a simple test:

(3) of course under trained eyes, Jap face features and skin texture are different from Malaysian Chinese and even PRC. Cant teach you in one or two sentences. You need to take up forensic anthroplogy

Also, under "trained eyes" a Japanese cunt also look different from a Thai/Chinese/Korean/Mongolian/Vietnamese/Cambodian/Laotian cunt ........ so before you confirm the booking ask her to show you her cunt :D

jerrystockton
26-11-2007, 05:58 PM
Thinking to write this FR in another thread... howevere KL AFTER DUST came to my mind so just post my fr here.
Went to KL city center, thinking to have a late lunch ard jalan imbi ard 4.30pm. Thus park my car nearby jalan alor, tot of to eat duck rice. When i searh for car park, saw a Kenari that packed with Bakso. So, i slowy drove to road side, and expected...those Bakso buy rice. Spotted 2 of them with really big neh neh. No choice but to asked them " Kau kerja mane" . She replied "Allson". Straight away i drove to A1. Asked the captain there if Bakso is available, he told me " Lou Sai (boss), long time didnt see you.. today got no big boobs woh". Tiu niah sing, if i got this type of staff sure i will fire him kau kau. Replied him, got one car coming pls check. He walkie talkie, then said another 2 corners those Bakso will reach. When Bakso reached, arrange for parade. Those Bakso surprised that I was here.. all of them laught. I waste no time and choose Yuki. Here is the stats.
Name: Yuki (she told me real name is Dwi)
Boobs: Wah, damn farking big, at least 38D
Look: 6.5/10
BJ: 5 min BBBJ, what rate u expect ?? 4/10
FJ: Nothing special, I service her more than she service me. 5/10
GFE: 7/10.
Overall. 7/10. My std different cause boobs carry so much weight in my rating.
WIR: I tot definitely yes. However, after bonk saw KIM CHI came out. Asked the OKT why got soon yeh (good stock) never inform me. He said those Kim Chi just arrive only. Asked for parade, three of them came out. One will be my target soon. So, I will return to fark, but will try Kim Chi instead of Dwi.
Cheers

DeKuip
26-11-2007, 06:05 PM
really no eyes see Jerry liao... or is it big neh neh blocking till cannot see Jerry liao? :p hur hur hur

Anyway, u like her big mountain so much till u forgot to mention her damage. :p

Will call u up soon for duck rice. :D

jerrystockton
26-11-2007, 06:11 PM
Sorry sorry...bro DeKuip, Bakso damage RM 188, whereby Kim Chi is RM 260. Thinking to take the Kim Chi after Bakso, however okt said even take two shot also no discount. This guy really dunno how to do biznez. Thinking to leave, however saw a couple of PCs and thus on line now. In fact, I am in A1 now. Bro, wanna join ??

KLKOOL
26-11-2007, 06:50 PM
Jap and Kimchi for RM200 arr ??? Bun bluff urself la. hehehehe. I think work as waitress in Seoul also can get USD3000 a month... Prob a liaoning girl which look like Korean.

MILF (yes, the kind that DD like :p) also cost 170USD le :p

Mongolians also very good at impersonating Koreans.

For Japs, most are Thais .. for some reason there is thais that look and speak jap. Wierd.

DeKuip
26-11-2007, 07:49 PM
Sorry sorry...bro DeKuip, Bakso damage RM 188, whereby Kim Chi is RM 260. Thinking to take the Kim Chi after Bakso, however okt said even take two shot also no discount. This guy really dunno how to do biznez. Thinking to leave, however saw a couple of PCs and thus on line now. In fact, I am in A1 now. Bro, wanna join ??

I must the bakso u screwed really yummi leh.. oso must say u are really good in approach WL in BB area. :D

Nowadays i oso notice almost every HC has Kim Chi to offer, later a bro will feed back me abt some kim chi in sunway area.. i dont dare to say anything coz never check and got prove i just take it what was told.

Sorry i need to rush back for the reason i sms u.. next time we go eat duck rice for sure. Thanks bro..

DeKuip
26-11-2007, 07:52 PM
Jap and Kimchi for RM200 arr ??? Bun bluff urself la. hehehehe. I think work as waitress in Seoul also can get USD3000 a month... Prob a liaoning girl which look like Korean.

MILF (yes, the kind that DD like ) also cost 170USD le

Mongolians also very good at impersonating Koreans.

For Japs, most are Thais .. for some reason there is thais that look and speak jap. Wierd.

wah TSH... more than 1 year in china still have accurate KL info's.. really salute u! :p

Oh ya loh.. north korean earn 3000 euro's as rubbish collector also :p

TD0620G
26-11-2007, 09:20 PM
but north korea got no GTM woh... maybe they earn less also die die wanna come here to meet the great GTM :D

jerrystockton
27-11-2007, 01:15 AM
Hey bro, u are right. Me no good to justify if they are genuin Kim Chi as i last visit Korea abt 3 yeras back. When i told them 'An Yong Ho Sey yo' they laugh a bit :D Either they pretend or i spell it damn lousy till they dun understand :D

jerrystockton
27-11-2007, 01:19 AM
I must the bakso u screwed really yummi leh.. oso must say u are really good in approach WL in BB area. :D

Nowadays i oso notice almost every HC has Kim Chi to offer, later a bro will feed back me abt some kim chi in sunway area.. i dont dare to say anything coz never check and got prove i just take it what was told.

Sorry i need to rush back for the reason i sms u.. next time we go eat duck rice for sure. Thanks bro..

No worries bro, sms me when u hungry, I take Nasi Lemak, Roti Canai, Ginseng Chicken with Rice, Tom Yam except space cake :D

municum
27-11-2007, 01:21 AM
Bro Jerry, how cum u now go to Allson not Kowloon ? anyway, gud FR. I also BOOBS lover and easily misled, ha ha. Hope u have better experience with Kim chi but I was told that Kim chi (real ones) hv only A cup boobs according to my pal who regularly recon Seoul. Anyway I await yr FR b4 taking the long drive to Allson :)

jerrystockton
27-11-2007, 01:25 AM
Bro Jerry, how cum u now go to Allson not Kowloon ? anyway, gud FR. I also BOOBS lover and easily misled, ha ha. Hope u have better experience with Kim chi but I was told that Kim chi (real ones) hv only A cup boobs according to my pal who regularly recon Seoul. Anyway I await yr FR b4 taking the long drive to Allson :)

bro municum.. me scan all the 3 kim chi, none of them big boobs.. otherwise I sure take one. I saw one quite tall and got a bit of boobs. The remaining two damn flat till aeroplane can land.;)

DeKuip
27-11-2007, 01:28 AM
Thinking to write this FR in another thread... howevere KL AFTER DUST came to my mind so just post my fr here.
Went to KL city center, thinking to have a late lunch ard jalan imbi ard 4.30pm. Thus park my car nearby jalan alor, tot of to eat duck rice. When i searh for car park, saw a Kenari that packed with Bakso. So, i slowy drove to road side, and expected...those Bakso buy rice. Spotted 2 of them with really big neh neh. No choice but to asked them " Kau kerja mane" . She replied "Allson". Straight away i drove to A1. Asked the captain there if Bakso is available, he told me " Lou Sai (boss), long time didnt see you.. today got no big boobs woh". Tiu niah sing, if i got this type of staff sure i will fire him kau kau. Replied him, got one car coming pls check. He walkie talkie, then said another 2 corners those Bakso will reach. When Bakso reached, arrange for parade. Those Bakso surprised that I was here.. all of them laught. I waste no time and choose Yuki. Here is the stats.
Name: Yuki (she told me real name is Dwi)
Boobs: Wah, damn farking big, at least 38D
Look: 6.5/10
BJ: 5 min BBBJ, what rate u expect ?? 4/10
FJ: Nothing special, I service her more than she service me. 5/10
GFE: 7/10.
Overall. 7/10. My std different cause boobs carry so much weight in my rating.
WIR: I tot definitely yes. However, after bonk saw KIM CHI came out. Asked the OKT why got soon yeh (good stock) never inform me. He said those Kim Chi just arrive only. Asked for parade, three of them came out. One will be my target soon. So, I will return to fark, but will try Kim Chi instead of Dwi.
Cheers

Sorry bro,

I forgot to upload her picture. :D

Big Neh Neh That Make Bro Jerry Blur Blur (http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff210/dekuip/BNN_Bakso.jpg) :p

municum
27-11-2007, 01:28 AM
yeah, there, I was correct. Big Boobs must be mongolian and definitely not Korean. Anyway, let's recon Skyriver instead if u are keen. Going there with Sillyboy 7 sometime this wk, not confirmed yet.

DeKuip
27-11-2007, 01:29 AM
No worries bro, sms me when u hungry, I take Nasi Lemak, Roti Canai, Ginseng Chicken with Rice, Tom Yam except space cake :D

How come u knew this? :p I tot only my kampong has??!! hur hurhur..

municum
27-11-2007, 01:30 AM
edited as I double posted accidentally

municum
27-11-2007, 01:33 AM
wah wah wah, wah liao what a picture, bro DK.
I cannot breathe with those heavies on my face man. No wonder Prof gave a AAA rating earlier. Pai seh I missed her the last time. Bro DK, I wanna go NOW, NOW !!!!!!, PM me location, ha ha

DeKuip
27-11-2007, 01:33 AM
I cannot breathe with those heavies on my face man. Bro DK, I wanna go NOW, NOW !!!!!!, :D

This was the big neh neh bro Jerry screw lah..he shoot her pic and gave it to me!! I only help him upload the bakso pic.. must say quite heavy hor.. to upload these 2 watermelons. :p

jerrystockton
27-11-2007, 01:34 AM
Sorry bro,

I forgot to upload her picture. :D

Big Neh Neh That Make Bro Jerry Blur Blur (http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff210/dekuip/BNN_Bakso.jpg) :p

Wah!! Saw her pic make my didi stand up liao. She damn sexy however skill quite raw, need sifus to polish her skills :D

municum
27-11-2007, 01:36 AM
I will be the sifu

jerrystockton
27-11-2007, 01:38 AM
How come u knew this? :p I tot only my kampong has??!! hur hurhur..

I will never forget this experience, after i took it (me not even a social smoker)cant even walk straight somemore snowing during that time ler ...:o

DeKuip
27-11-2007, 01:39 AM
I cannot breathe with those heavies on my face man. No wonder Prof gave a AAA rating earlier. Pai seh I missed her the last time. Bro DK, I wanna go NOW, NOW !!!!!!, PM me location, ha ha

What ya missed with Prof is this 1 lah!!

Gina Small Neh Neh Bakso (http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff210/dekuip/1_gina.jpg)

jerrystockton
27-11-2007, 01:39 AM
I will be the sifu

do not forget to post FR , thanks in advance.

DeKuip
27-11-2007, 01:41 AM
I will never forget this experience, after i took it (me no smoker) i can even walk somemore snow ler ...:o

that why 1st time i try, i spent the nite in coffeshop loh, let say walk... hahaha

municum
27-11-2007, 01:41 AM
will recon the area sometime this wk and do FR unless hijacked by SB7 who loves to go to Skyriver

municum
27-11-2007, 01:44 AM
[QUOTE=DeKuip;2422560]What ya missed with Prof is this 1 lah!!

Sorry, bro DK and apologies to Prof. for dragging his name into this.
I (getting old) for whatever reason, mixed this up with GINA becos there was a picture that u were supposed to post but no one could see it, including me.

municum
27-11-2007, 01:47 AM
Anyway now there are 2 to try, hur hur.

jerrystockton
27-11-2007, 01:47 AM
that why 1st time i try, i spent the nite in coffeshop loh, let say walk... hahaha
Coffee Shop....:p Ya, i still remember the shop's name is Blue Rabbit... now still got ah ?? Besides, form that experience then only i know the history of COFFEE SHOP :D hur hur hur

DeKuip
27-11-2007, 01:53 AM
Anyway now there are 2 to try, hur hur.

err.. i think 3 lah..

Big Neh neh Bakso, Jerry better dont click!! (http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff210/dekuip/DD_Susi.jpg)

hur hur hur..

DeKuip
27-11-2007, 01:57 AM
Coffee Shop....:p Ya, i still remember the shop's name is Blue Rabbit... now still got ah ?? Besides, form that experience then only i know the history of COFFEE SHOP :D hur hur hur

now u know why the name is Blue Rabbit loh after the space cake!! Look at mirror u see what?? ma hai.. farking powerfull leh.. small piece of cake!

I try it in coffeeshop Bulldog Amsterdam.. hear the name oso knew more powerfull than Blue Rabbit! That's why cant reach the mirror. :p

jerrystockton
27-11-2007, 01:57 AM
err.. i think 3 lah..

Big Neh neh Bakso, Jerry better dont click!! (http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff210/dekuip/DD_Susi.jpg)

hur hur hur..

hey bro, damn big ler. U want me to be the sirim QC supervisor ah ?? Kindly PM or sms me ya.. thanks oranje

jerrystockton
27-11-2007, 02:01 AM
now u know why the name is Blue Rabbit loh after the space cake!! Look at mirror u see what?? ma hai.. farking powerfull leh.. small piece of cake!

I try it in coffeeshop Bulldog Amsterdam.. hear the name oso knew more powerfull than Blue Rabbit! That's why cant reach the mirror. :p

Coffee Bulldog Amsterdam.. me cant recall.. is it located nearby the McDonald's and next to it are those shops that provide shows, and oppositte are those slot machine shops ?? Dam square means the other side ler

DeKuip
27-11-2007, 09:15 AM
Coffee Bulldog Amsterdam.. me cant recall.. is it located nearby the McDonald's and next to it are those shops that provide shows, and oppositte are those slot machine shops ?? Dam square means the other side ler

very famous in amsterdam this bulldog... coz sure vomit 1 after tried their cake. :p

http://www.bulldog.nl/

SillyBoy7
27-11-2007, 07:59 PM
will recon the area sometime this wk and do FR unless hijacked by SB7 who loves to go to Skyriver

Wah, this is some serious neh neh man!!! Bro Municum, don't leave me behind if you want to go recon!!! But alamak, we have to take turns lah!! :(

DeKuip
27-11-2007, 08:23 PM
Wah, this is some serious neh neh man!!! Bro Municum, don't leave me behind if you want to go recon!!! But alamak, we have to take turns lah!! :(

why waste time?? 1 neh neh each lah.. u left, bro municum on the right.. hur hurhur..

municum
28-11-2007, 01:23 AM
Ya I can imagine us attacking water melons all at once. Haha. DK and SB7 will attack 1st while I follow behind (bit slower than these fast guys) haha

SillyBoy7
28-11-2007, 09:45 AM
Wah, you guys are champion! I like!
Maybe if we're lucky and can go kidnap another big neh neh - voila! Instant gang bang :D

DeKuip
29-12-2007, 10:40 AM
do u guys know our CBM aka TD0620G (hur hur hur) getting more itch nowadays??

Yesterday he called me said wanna go have some action woh!!! But sorry to say i was oredi outside drinking that time..

so CBM.. today u wanna go 'Geen Woorden Maar Daden' anot? hur hur hur..

CibLover
29-12-2007, 10:49 AM
... today u wanna go 'Geen Woorden Maar Daden' anot? .....

CBM is "zelfde u. Grote, grote aardappel."!!!!

"Spreken niet altijd aardappel taal"!!!!!!!! :mad:

DeKuip
29-12-2007, 10:51 AM
CBM is "zelfde u. Grote, grote aardappel."!!!!

"Spreken niet altijd aardappel taal"!!!!!!!! :mad:

hahahaha.... ma hai.. so broken potato oso can come up! :p

CibLover
29-12-2007, 10:54 AM
hahahaha.... ma hai.. so broken potato oso can come up!

Malaysian potato is likedat one!! Cannot, meh??

Don't like Malaysian potato, u can follow what our MP says mahh...

"Tak suka boleh keluar"!!! :p OR in your case...

"Tak suka boleh bagi RM10 and U-turn" ... just like how DD teach you!! :D

DeKuip
29-12-2007, 10:57 AM
Malaysian potato is likedat one!! Cannot, meh??

Don't like Malaysian potato, u can follow what our MP says mahh...

"Tak suka boleh keluar"!!! :p :D

see later what time finish work 1st.. me hor.. suka or tak suka i also keluar later. :p

DeKuip
18-02-2008, 11:06 AM
16-02-2008 After LSB session...

Three of us, bros Max_DKKL, Jedycity and me went to a fark shop in Puchong, there were 8 gers available.. 3 prc's, 3 viet's, 1 bakso and 1 burmese.

Ma hai so funny when the PRC's saw bro Max_DKKL, 1 even react with WAH!!! hur hurhur.. at the end bro Max_DKKL choosed a viet and bro Jedycity choosed a PRC.. and me.. retired liao just sat there watch tv wait for them loh. :o

Now waiting for they FR's. :D

Here a few pics of that fark shop:

ImageShack - Hosting :: prcb1502yv7.jpg (http://img177.imageshack.us/my.php?image=prcb1502yv7.jpg)

ImageShack - Hosting :: burmese1502qo0.jpg (http://img177.imageshack.us/my.php?image=burmese1502qo0.jpg)

ImageShack - Hosting :: viet1502dt1.jpg (http://img177.imageshack.us/my.php?image=viet1502dt1.jpg)

ImageShack - Hosting :: prca1502hp2.jpg (http://img177.imageshack.us/my.php?image=prca1502hp2.jpg)

CibLover
18-02-2008, 01:57 PM
..... at the end bro Max_DKKL choosed a viet and bro Jedycity choosed a PRC.. and me.. retired liao just sat there watch tv wait for them loh. .............

Although I very much doubt your words, I'd do the same too after looking at the pictures. MaHai... the standard of WLs have to come to this nowadays??? :eek:

If all the HC have such stocks, better save bullets and PCC. :(
no wonder you only like LBs nowadays!! :rolleyes:

naemlo
18-02-2008, 02:05 PM
If all the HC have such stocks, better save bullets and PCC. :(
no wonder you only like LBs nowadays!! :rolleyes:

I also rather stay in SG to pcc. :D

DeKuip
18-02-2008, 02:40 PM
That's why i have learn never share my nice pics with lansi ppls loh.. ;)

civic_jerk
22-02-2008, 11:03 AM
bro..i coming up to KL next week..last time got no time to meet up..not sure this time any lobang? :)

CibLover
22-02-2008, 12:01 PM
bro.......last time got no time to meet up..not sure this time any lobang? .....

Bro, u wanna meet or want lubangs?
You want both, look for DeKuip. :rolleyes: He likes LBs. Kekekeke...

DeKuip
22-02-2008, 01:01 PM
Bro, u wanna meet or want lubangs?
You want both, look for DeKuip. :rolleyes: He likes LBs. Kekekeke...

ma hai.. u self kar ch'ng lover somemore say me. :rolleyes:

anyway, me retired liao.. and went back to 阿姆斯特丹 liao. so no more kl lubangs..

naemlo
22-02-2008, 02:34 PM

Not funny at all. Think of a better joke. :rolleyes:

KLKOOL
22-02-2008, 03:56 PM
That's why i have learn never share my nice pics with lansi ppls loh.. ;)

Scary leh.. later another edison chen story :p

XiangGe
23-02-2008, 06:52 PM
ma hai.. u self kar ch'ng lover somemore say me. :rolleyes:

A "reliable source" told me you will back there one day...:(...is it true ? :confused:

civic_jerk
23-02-2008, 10:58 PM
Anyone wanna meet up to cheong next week Tuesday evening in USJ Summit area??

DeKuip
20-03-2008, 12:15 PM
How i spent yesterday after office hour with LCB from Singapore.. :rolleyes:

6:30pm: Met bro Tua Lang for HH in a KTV, we sat outside waiting for LCB call... he said need to bonk a ah kua in Petaling street 1st before he take cab over here. In another room a huge group of WSG plus few MK bros were there too..

7:30pm: Finally LCB came.. he start talking how good the ah kua he bonk just hour ago. Soon he noticed all the pretty NL's walking pass by.. then he said malay minah better than singapore minah.. hhahaha..
Bro Tua Lang not feeling well and left soon after.

9PM: Went makan with LCB in cheras, he really kaki botol.. dinner oso order beer.

10pm: Was thinking to have fun in KL Heritage Row, reach there saw no public coz timing was too early.. like that change to P Ramlee area loh.

1st place we went in: Run Jungle (cover charge RM35 pp come with a drink). This place really quiet when we were there.. public so so only. Not much change to show my skill except the female singer. But for LCB.. he saw a he really like.. no need to say coz she is like N***S*KI.. hehehe.. I rescued him with a move to another place.

2nd place we went: Beach Club (cover charge again come with a drink again). This place really full of FL's, mostly pinoy but ma hai that LCB got a PRC!! Dunno how he managed to find PRC.. salute salute. :D FL gers are agressive here.. they come over will straight ask u to buy drink (RM35), after they will ask u go hotel.. all of them ask for RM500 a bonk. Ofcoz i said no lah.. before they leave they will ask u for RM50 tip also.. ma hai, she think i earn sing dollar kua! :rolleyes: For those who wanna spend tower high damage for a bonk.. yes, there are some pretty gers around.

Lucky din asked ah Ban kor join us yeaterday coz there aren't any old pinoys around to refresh his memories. hahaha..

LCB thinking to on the PRC he found, after he told her he is staying in ah kua hotel.. the ger lost interest in him! So Hai LCB next time tell her u stay in JW Merriot lah.. hahaha.

After to my thinking too many promille alcohol in my blood i dropped LCB back to his ah kua hotel.. must say this LCB really can have fun with.. next time LCB come KL again he can call me anytime. But if LCB wanna look for ah kua.. he better call cibai CibLover. :D

naemlo
20-03-2008, 05:16 PM
After to my thinking too many promille alcohol in my blood i dropped LCB back to his ah kua hotel.. must say this LCB really can have fun with.. next time LCB come KL again he can call me anytime. But if LCB wanna look for ah kua.. he better call cibai CibLover. :D

Mai hai, lan si, I can't forget the white top ger in Beach club.

DeKuip
20-03-2008, 07:00 PM
Mai hai, lan si, I can't forget the white top ger in Beach club.

told u so many times yest.. it's he and not she lah.. how come u like ah kua nowadays?? Influent by cibai Ciblover arr? :rolleyes: