PDA

View Full Version : KL After Dusk

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11

DRYDUST
18-06-2007, 05:20 PM
RM600 for ON not considered very expensive. Btw what time does ON start?:)

its expensive...but not 'very' la...coz they provide room. (-rm100 already).
i m not sure but definitely after 12. depends on the crowd. FYI 600 is the lowest..last month i was quoted for 800 for a more chipek gal:D

Ditto88
19-06-2007, 01:11 AM
Hehe..lazy to type FR la. Lazy to go out far also nowadays..keeping myself to Cheras area. If u ever come to Pandan area, call me !! Err.. i also change number too..i pm u.

Ditto,
One hell of a way to give people mental picture!!!! Long time never heard from you ler, bila nak TCSS?

Gorken
19-06-2007, 09:28 AM
Alamak, Cheras area is where i normally drink lar....so close to my regular joint. I call u

Tiger&Calsberg
20-06-2007, 07:48 AM
its expensive...but not 'very' la...coz they provide room. (-rm100 already).
i m not sure but definitely after 12. depends on the crowd. FYI 600 is the lowest..last month i was quoted for 800 for a more chipek gal:DAfter minus rm100, cost only rm500. Can consider mah.

What is chipek? Sorry for being so "mountain turtle".:o

DRYDUST
20-06-2007, 10:07 AM
What is chipek? Sorry for being so "mountain turtle".:o
it means the service is veli good...sometimes also refers to look/body. whats mountain turtle then?

Tiger&Calsberg
20-06-2007, 08:20 PM
it means the service is veli good...sometimes also refers to look/body. whats mountain turtle then?Mountain turtle is someone that always see small picture only...never got chance to see big scene.:p

Since we so ngiam keng....can up me or not? When I got power sure up you back. Kum sia alot alot first.:D

-grim-
02-07-2007, 07:48 PM
STAR CITY HOTEL @ Jalan 222

Hey bros we were not sure where to post this particular FR so here goes... We normally post in the BATIN thread but we've upgraded ourselves now... Hahaha... We proceeded with the cat walk; there were 6PRC's and 3Vietkong's. OKT ZV who happened to be a really nice guy had some recommendations but we decided that the customers are always right concept is the best and chose ourselves... only to later find out that GRIM B and GRIM C's lives had taken a traumatic turn in fate...

GRIM A

The day started off with a very nice Jacuzzi bath.. seeing that it was nice, new and clean we indulged ourselves in it for a good hour or so. Seeing that it was GRIM B and GRIM C 's first time I explained to them the art of SPA F***ing... after sharing my words of wisdom i decided to release my liquid wisdom through my Didi... After a good wash up I suggested at having some roti bakar and orange juice... we then relaxed for an hour or so at the lazy chairs with a big plasma screen... which most importantly had a 1dollar +++en MaKei... just like the good old times... lets get on with the F***ing i prompted my underlings....

There were 2 choices of rooms... mirror filled rooms VS romantic 4post bed/jacuzzi... seeing that i love myself so much... all i wanted to see myself f***ing, hence i chose the mirror room... I was greeted in my room by my choice... she had amazing boobs dressed in a skimpy little nighty... and my didi stand dy... hahaha... she then proceeded to bathe me rather thoroughly and seeing that mandrin was a communication barrier i went back to my brown origin native language... the sign language... we worked miracles... she proceeded with a bbbj but not just any bbbj... a fire and ice bbbj... it was like she just smoked a pack of dunhill menthols 40's and with a gulp of hot water in her mouth... she sucked it long hard and good... my urethra was exploding... but i held it in like a true champion... she had amazing GFE by kissing me all over and licking in places where she shouldn't have been licking me... *yeay*... we stated the cowboy with fake moans and groans but i couldn't give a rat's ass about it.... then came the fountain of youth.... i flipped her around and gave it missionary and banged her so hard that not only did her inner juices flow but there was a little blood as well... so 18SG... i loved it... must have been her period.... damn those kotex... but what the hell... who cares... hehehe.... did her doggy till she bumped her head on the mirror till it crack a the bottom left corner... too violent kot... tapi tak kisah.... hahaha.... i felt so bad.... NOT.... hahaha.... but anyways i tried to tingle her asshole for some anal but got rejected.... i was so sad... alas... i flipped her again and did her like the dog i am *woof woof* and i blew my load in my condom like a good boy... she kept kissing and hugging after but that probably cos i look like a freaking super model... hahahaha.... we were done and i waited for my friends upstairs....

Name: Row Row
Face: 8/10 Gorgeous chinese kampung girl... i like
Boobs: 7/10 Nice round and firm... nipples that could make jessica alba green
Bbbj: 9/10 fire and ice rules
Fj: 7/10
GFE: 9/10 so lovey dovey like my 4th wife :D
Rtf: Most likely but i would try others first
Damage: RM198 worth it for all the blood and gore

GRIM B

As GRIM A explained the start... i'll skip to the room where i chose the romantic one... so much for the 4post bullshit.... my choice was the supposedly the prettiest there... she was indeed really pretty.... nice big tities... so anyways she came in and she started stripping and told me to strip... man... i was like what the hell.... where’s the GFE?? Anyways i tried to communicate but being of black origin I resorted to the good old sign language instead… I then jumped into the jacuzzi where i told her lets go for 2rounds and all she said was ‘puuthong’ which I knew she was such a liar… but she then agreed after a few minutes… so the best part was when I stripped my pants she said… ‘haaaah’ looking so pissed off at me… well what can I do if its big…. Hahaha… anyways after I jumped into the Jacuzzi, she gave me a clean up… she cleaned my didi and she gave me a bbbj… she only serviced the head and not the shaft…. Told her to services it fully but she complained that she had a sore throuat… what the crap man… we later adjured to the bed and continued her bbbj which was the most horrible bbbj… i blew my load after like a damn 20 mins… I then proceeded with the FJ where we started off with the cowboy… the best part is she rode me for like less than 2mins and she complained that she was tired!!! Can u believe it… It killed my mood and my didi died….. she HJ’d and licked my nipples till it got up… I told her to get down and I gave her a missionary till I got tired, flipped her for doggy on the bed till her pathetic attitude got my didi down again… once again she hj’d and licked my nipples till it got up…. I then did missionary while I stood and she was on the bed then a DP missionary till she squealed in pain…. I was tired and told her to ride me cowboy and she refused… she said she was tired…. there goes my didi down again… HJ and nipples licks got it back up… I was so pissed off with my didi going down a billion times because of her pathetically horrible attitude… I told her to flip around and I doggied her like a mad dog… I rammed her till she squealed in pain again… she was grabbing the mattress and squealed as what appeared to my ears as a cry/whimper but I couldn’t be any bit compassionate at that point *which is so not like me*… finally I forced myself to end the misery by blowing my load after a dreadful 40mins… she proceeded with her bath and I cleaned myself on my own…. I was half a mind not to tip her for the 2nd round but I was a gentleman and did….. when I came out I complained to the OKT that her attitude was horrible and I was the WORST Fj in my life…. And it’s the 1st time I had paid for one…. Then OKT was extremely apologetic and mentioned that I am allowed to call the captain and complain form the phone below if the service was bad or the girl is non co-operative…oh well being a newbie I didn’t know shit… anyways… what happened… happened… there’s always next them right… :D

Name: Can’t remember but she is the prettiest one there, you won’t miss her for certain
Face: 9/10 - Very sweet and pretty
Boobs: 7/10 - Nice round and firm... nipples that were perky as hell, brownish though
Bbbj: 3/10 - One of the worst in my life
Fj: 5/10 - I’ll give it to her for the fact that she was willing to change positions a million
times
GFE: 1/10 - Pathetic and lazy
RTF: DEFINITELY NOT!!!!!!! Looks can be deceiving
Damage: RM198 + RM50 tips

GRIM C

As this is my first time I/we were scared… and not just normal scare but my heart was pounding… as we were lead down the hallway… I couldn’t think of anything but what I have gotten myself into…. But since it was a group thing I had to do it…. I waited in the room same as GRIM A… this small little Vietkong came in… initially we got a choice of 3PRC’s but since I lost my scissors paper stone to GRIM B I had to settle for the 3rd best choice which was a PRC but the OKT said that the Vietkong was better… so I took her… when she got in I finally realized how small she was…. Bodily she was fine but just take a model and shrink it twice… that’s how small she was… she looked like a 14yr old… and I thought I was becoming a pedophile…. Hahaha…. So we had a bath… didi was washed… stood like a huge motherf***er…. And just couldn’t stop pointing at her…. We proceeded to the bed…. She started the bbbj and gave it to her missionary till I blew… I asked her for a 2nd round in advance…. So she proceeds to wake my didi up again… I never stood for the next 15-20mins…. But after hard work of HJ and nipple tingles my didi stood like a proud steed… I pounded her various positions till the phone rung… which was about times up… so I never blew 2nd load… how sad… hahaha… oh well….

Name: Can’t remember, smallest Vietkong available
Face: 6/10
Boobs: 6/10
Bbbj: 4/10
Fj: 5.5/10
GFE: 5/10
Rtf: Would try other first
Damage: RM188 + RM50 tips

Hope this FR would give all you SBF Bro’s and sifus a good/interesting read. If you bros or sifus decide to visit this place ask for Capt ZV and you guys can PM us for his private no… For those who missed our initial introduction as to whom we are please refer to the Batin In KL thread and read our FR about our Batin Escapades… Cheers…

Zambo
03-07-2007, 08:36 AM
Found an attractive black girl called Pamela out on the town. Better than average. How do these girls get here - are they really students? (she seems a bit old for studying around 26)

ProfessorOokami
03-07-2007, 09:02 AM
STAR CITY HOTEL @ Jalan 222

Hey bros we were not sure where to post this particular FR so here goes... We normally post in the BATIN thread but we've upgraded ourselves now...

Bro Grim,

There are also FR's posted in the INFO PETALING JAYA thread, which is more appropriate as Star City is in PJ Jalan 222.

Very detailed and good FR's posted but those WL's [PRC's & Vietcongs] are identified by numbers [eg. 225, 226, 333]. It will be better if their numbers are mentioned to ease our future [or thereafter] selection process :D

TQ...

Latex Man
04-07-2007, 10:34 AM
Was at GE the other day and the selection was absolutely piss poor. All CMI but atleast the "ang pai" Michelle was there.

Same goes for SDP where there was only 4 girls and all CMI.

Was being told that the lead up to Merdeka day the wind will be big. Seems like all the girls have gone hidding already. Sien .....

DRYDUST
04-07-2007, 05:19 PM
Was being told that the lead up to Merdeka day the wind will be big. Seems like all the girls have gone hidding already. Sien .....

good reminder:cool:

bandacdc
04-07-2007, 05:48 PM
Is there any good PR bars in Subang. Will be there on business and friends said have a few in Tai Pan..any reccommendations? Do the PR girls freelance and go out??

-grim-
05-07-2007, 01:11 PM
Bro Grim,

There are also FR's posted in the INFO PETALING JAYA thread, which is more appropriate as Star City is in PJ Jalan 222.

Very detailed and good FR's posted but those WL's [PRC's & Vietcongs] are identified by numbers [eg. 225, 226, 333]. It will be better if their numbers are mentioned to ease our future [or thereafter] selection process :D

TQ...

Sure thing bro.. Sorry for the mix up though.. Hope the rest of our bro samsters and fellow sifus on SBF like our FR..

-GRIM B-

man-duck
05-07-2007, 08:15 PM
have so must lobang here, be i go KL have to get some contact here.

Latex Man
06-07-2007, 05:58 PM
Just out of curiousity and NO interest in it (I am straight as hell), whether is there any males available for service.

Just think as what are the chances your female partner maybe out having as much fun as we are.

man-duck
06-07-2007, 08:11 PM
Mountain turtle is someone that always see small picture only...never got chance to see big scene.:p

Since we so ngiam keng....can up me or not? When I got power sure up you back. Kum sia alot alot first.:D

Bro Tiger&Calsberg, i'm a mountain turtle also, can pass me some lobang in KL!

mJ`mJ
07-07-2007, 10:30 AM
Hi bro, for so much is being said and i have read, just to check for a more recent update, where can i find Health Spa with message and special services like BBBJ and whats the damage?

I am a mountain turtle too....

leeman
11-07-2007, 06:00 AM
Okt Mj just call after his long silent! New stocks pinoy! 2 ladies! One 20YO another 26 YO! Been long time his customer he drop off a Gal age 26 for me to LT yesterday night! Fr here isit......

Name: Juliet
Age 26
Place of origin: Manila
Looks 6/10
Body 6/10 (okla for a 26 YO)
Service:9/10(No rush) BBBJ,FK Great body to hug while i slept off after FJ
Damages: 250(6 hours) 140 for ST(Place included)
Tips: Rm20 plus free beers from my stocks in my Pub!

Book a hotel(average 4 star hotel) Beers from my Pub (no need to buy) and some snacks to go along! We talk and we drink a little! Her history...she use to party and work in Beach Club and Concord area! As usual i just love to Chat with these lovely WL!Their work and life During short stays interest me! Juliet do loves KL! Fun and mostly Malaysian men are sporty and gentle!
She use to have 2-3 customers a week! Charging them around 250-300 USD! Wah....MAT SALLEH can pay...

Ok back to topic!

Shower in a small Cubic area! She slowly wash me all over! Front and Back! From behind she comes close to me and hug me while slowly clean my back! While i was still wet she nil down to BBBJ! I quickly grab her and FK! I lead her to my huge king size bed....lay her down and me starts to service her
Slowly i cat bath her from her legs up to her Upper thigh! Finger her and Daty comes in!
She was Wet(Banjir) all over!her hands was pulling my hair while down her! Hmmmmmm Clap my CD and doggie and she was moaning and soon i unload! She was indeed great GFE and good to please...! That Night i had 4 session with her! i had a great night! Clean myself we bath together and i send her back to MJ!

sexkingkl
11-07-2007, 09:20 AM
Bro Tiger&Calsberg, i'm a mountain turtle also, can pass me some lobang in KL!

what kind of lobang u want , bro ... ;)

sexkingkl
11-07-2007, 09:24 AM
Okt Mj just call after his long silent! New stocks pinoy! 2 ladies! One 20YO another 26 YO! Been long time his customer he drop off a Gal age 26 for me to LT yesterday night! Fr here isit......

Name: Juliet
Age 26
Place of origin: Manila
Looks 6/10
Body 6/10 (okla for a 26 YO)
Service:9/10(No rush) BBBJ,FK Great body to hug while i slept off after FJ
Damages: 250(6 hours) 140 for ST(Place included)
Tips: Rm20 plus free beers from my stocks in my Pub!

bro , any lobang for "Thailand Sweet Young Thing" at that $250 (6 Hours) price ...

can intro ... :D

man-duck
11-07-2007, 10:33 AM
what kind of lobang u want , bro ... ;)

OKT contact? massage?what you have for me.:D

sexkingkl
11-07-2007, 09:56 PM
OKT contact? massage?what you have for me.:D

PM me your hp number , i'll sms u ... ;)

crazyops
12-07-2007, 09:47 AM
Yo!

I'll be at Le Meridien KL located at Jalan Stesen Sentral tomorrow night.

Have not stayed there before and it seems quite 'ulu' for any happening.

Any suggestion to spend my lonely night?

shiok1968
12-07-2007, 10:10 AM
Yo!

I'll be at Le Meridien KL located at Jalan Stesen Sentral tomorrow night.

Have not stayed there before and it seems quite 'ulu' for any happening.

Any suggestion to spend my lonely night?KL Sentral area rather dead unless you like cheapo farks cos Brickfields is just opposite. KL version of Petain Rd.

Nearest place to have drinks would be at Bangsar. Just 10 mins by cab. Alot of drinking places and fishing joints.

The other alternative would be the Beach Club area. Ask any taxi driver and they will know where is the place.:cool:

crazyops
12-07-2007, 02:54 PM
Hey Shiok!

Thanks for the advice.

Cheers!

xikuu
17-07-2007, 01:31 PM
so when the TCSS outing for KL cheongster?

shiok1968
18-07-2007, 10:24 AM
so when the TCSS outing for KL cheongster?Looks like not likely for the next few weeks cos most of the bros either too busy with work or outstation.

Now mostly drinking sessions with my buddy Gorken. Interested to join, PM me your contact.;)

xikuu
18-07-2007, 10:27 AM
so just drinking ah this week?

Gorken
18-07-2007, 09:02 PM
Pang sai pun bo eng, soli soli

CibLover
19-07-2007, 09:57 AM
Pang sai pun bo eng, soli soli

Pang sai bo eng?? But tonite wu eng boh??? Wanna go eat satay Kajang tonite? Anyone else??? SSH? Shag??

shiok1968
19-07-2007, 10:00 AM
Pang sai bo eng?? But tonite wu eng boh??? Wanna go eat satay Kajang tonite? Anyone else??? SSH? Shag?? Wah!!! Go Kajang very far but if you coming to pick me up, then no problem.:p

Tua_Lang
19-07-2007, 10:40 AM
Wah!!! Go Kajang very far but if you coming to pick me up, then no problem.:p

No need go kajang so far away........

At kajang satay oreli got their branch at DU..... :D

After satay... boleh TCSS kat Starbucks.....

shiok1968
19-07-2007, 10:44 AM
No need go kajang so far away........

At kajang satay oreli got their branch at DU..... :D

After satay... boleh TCSS kat Starbucks.....Kekeke...I think satay is just an excuse.

Most likely got lobang in Kajang.

Tell you tmr.:p

Ahh Fatt
19-07-2007, 12:04 PM
Pang sai bo eng?? But tonite wu eng boh??? Wanna go eat satay Kajang tonite? Anyone else??? SSH? Shag??
What about me....next week can anot??
Kekeke...I think satay is just an excuse.
Most likely got lobang in Kajang.
Tell you tmr.
Tell me more..tell me more......:p

CibLover
19-07-2007, 12:21 PM
What about me....next week can anot??.....

Next week after Thursday only.
Before that going to meet with TSH. :p

KLKOOL
19-07-2007, 07:57 PM
YSH lai leh... Hosay lorr :p

shiok1968
20-07-2007, 10:20 AM
YSH lai leh... Hosay lorr Yalor...you hosay but me not hosay. No more big car to sit.:( :p

Ahh Fatt
20-07-2007, 07:21 PM
Yalor...you hosay but me not hosay. No more big car to sit.
Aiya, as longer ur drinking kaki comes and drive u to the water hole can liao.....:D
must be BIG car meh....:p

shiok1968
20-07-2007, 07:41 PM
Aiya, as longer ur drinking kaki comes and drive u to the water hole can liao.....
must be BIG car meh....Must pretend pretend abit mah!!:p

Maybe he pity me then park his car at my condo. Like that when you come also got big car to sit. No good meh!!:p

Vector Prime
20-07-2007, 11:34 PM
Maybe he pity me then park his car at my condo. Like that when you come also got big car to sit. No good meh!!:p
Eh, no need for him to pity you then he only park his car at your condo. His car SHOULD be parked at your condo anyway... you forgot the pool game oredi ar?? :p

Actually, should be YOUR CAR should be parked at your condo hor...

crazyops
23-07-2007, 09:07 AM
Was in KL on 13 July and wanted to try the services of 6 Star.

Called on the number and was quoted 180 for a PRC. Due to the location of the hotel that I'm staying in, there's another 20 transport fee. Told the guy that I'll be paying in S$ and he's ok with it. Exchange rate is 1 : 2.

The guy on the phone told me that he'll arrange a 'good one' and the chick will be in my room in 30 mins time. He further told me that I do not have to go down to the lobby to fetch the chick.

Waited in my room by watching TV. Got a call from the conciege that there a lady guest waiting for me in the lobby. I was like WTF? Didn't the guy said that I don't have to go down?

Anyway, went down and saw a pleasant looking PRC chick. Intro herself as 'Zi Yen' and we went up to room.

Was in the room @ 2325hrs. She immediately strip and went into the shower. I also follow suit. She then washed my little bro and once she is done with that, she told me to leave the shower! I was like huh? Shouldn't she dried me too?

Anyway, proceeded to the bed to lie down. She came out and went to get a cap from her bag. Came on the bed and start licking my nipples. Wat pissed me off at this point of time is 'NO TOUCHING'! I was like WTF?

NVM. She continue to lick my nipples. I was horrified when she took out the condom and put it onto mu little bro? I ask her why so fast? And she responded by saying that she blow with cap!!!

I'm already super sian. Just thinking of finishing her off and tell her to F.O.

Of course many would say that the right thing to do is to stop the session can call to complain. But I do not want the hassle of getting dressed, wait in the room, get another call from the conciege, go down and fetch another chick again.

Anyway, no mood so finish her off @ 2340! Super fast, right?

Here comes the ultimate! After the session, she just walk off to the shower to shower herself. I was like still lying on the bed with the bloody cap still on my little bro!!!

Didn't want to remove it as I wanna see her reaction. She came out from the shower and ask 'you don't want to wash up ar?' She then proceeded to the mirror to put on her make up.

Damn TU LAN. Remove the cap myself and went to the shower to washed up. Came out she still doing the make up.

Paid her in S$. She said cannot! I was like 'already arranged! take it or leave it. She then made a call and took the money.

Left the room @ 2350. Immediately called the guy to tell him wat's going on! The guy apologise but the usual stuff like' you should have stop and call us, we'll make a change'.

Told him I do not want the hassle again. He was later identified as Michael as Peter is not around. Told me that he will remember me and will also let Peter know about this so that they will give me a discount the next time.

Total damage is S$100 (equivalent to MR200) for a 6 star disappointment with service that do not even deserve a star.

Might get the same lousy service at Brickfields at a lower price.

Till the next time, we'll see the discount!

DeKuip
23-07-2007, 12:02 PM
Time to share again.....

Bro's know me they all knew i dont like PRC and YTF, but i do know contacts to share..

1 PRC in cheras, 2 of my frens went and they feed back is:
- Face: 8
- Body: 8
- Service: 8
- Damage: RM130

I said sure boh.. in KL seldom PRC has these high rating.. they said very sure!

1 local YTF from Ipoh.. also in cheras:
-Face: 6
-Body: 6 uneven boobs size
-Service: 8 She will at least rape u 3 rounds.. she likes u no time limit. :eek:
-Damage: RM150

First in line to share is D@rk Sniper69 coz he has keep his promise to write FR.

Sniper was out of bullet, but then received an info Agent Dekuip, informing of an easy target in a form of a hot Thai KFC. Therefore, Sniper decided to take out his backup bullet for an instant kill.

Name : Nen Nen (Chinese mean Boobies).
Race : Thai
Looks : 6.5/10
Body : 6.5/10 .....minus 1 point because of tummy.
Attitude : 8/10 Very good.
Massage : 8/10 (Experience when she worked in Phuket and Bangkok MP).
Cat Bath : 3/10 (Maybe she is having runy nose la)
BJ :4/10
FJ : 7/10 very accomodating.
Kissing or Frenching : Didn't try coz she is having runy nose.
RTF : I would like to try her friend coz she look more "spicy".
Room : Quality not so good. It's operated in an apartment and room a bit dusty. But they do have a strong air-cond.
Toilet : Have to go out of the room to excess to it.
Damage : 30 for 1 hour massage / 50 for 2 hours massage + 80 for special.

ProfessorOokami
23-07-2007, 12:41 PM
Time to share again.....

Bro's know me they all knew i dont like PRC and YTF, but i do know contacts to share..

First in line to share is D@rk Sniper69 coz he has keep his promise to write FR.

Hi Bro DK,

Glad to see this HO LANSHEE is back in the forum [just like pomrakthai] :D

The Thai ports in selayang...I didn't try as I am not familar with Batu Caves !

Can share with me those Klang Thai ports ah?

BTW, do you still want the answer that you had PMed me some while ago regarding the Korean war?

DeKuip
23-07-2007, 02:30 PM
Hi Bro DK,

Glad to see this HO LANSHEE is back in the forum [just like pomrakthai]

The Thai ports in selayang...I didn't try as I am not familar with Batu Caves !

Can share with me those Klang Thai ports ah?

BTW, do you still want the answer that you had PMed me some while ago regarding the Korean war?

Prof :D Thanks for ya welcome back. This few months have found enuff new places so it's time to share again.

I have pm u abt Klang.. pls check ur inbox. I tot u want viet popiahs lubang??

Ya, if possible i still need the anwser.. my chinese u know lah.. he knows me but i dunno him. :p

taipingkia
23-07-2007, 05:18 PM
hi big bros..any intro on how to get mature lady aged 30 ++ and 40 ++ in kl? i will be in kl in middle aug ..tell me k?
thanks

boinker
23-07-2007, 11:16 PM
Was in KL on 13 July and wanted to try the services of 6 Star.

Called on the number and was quoted 180 .........

Total damage is S$100 (equivalent to MR200) for a 6 star disappointment with service that do not even deserve a star.

Might get the same lousy service at Brickfields at a lower price.

Till the next time, we'll see the discount!
There are no really 6 star servicewith a price tag rm180 just a normal take away service. They might be just a middleman. Every thing just depands on your luck.

Time to share again.....

1 local YTF from Ipoh.. also in cheras:
-Face: 6
-Body: 6 uneven boobs size
-Service: 8 She will at least rape u 3 rounds.. she likes u no time limit. :eek:

uneven boobsie this I have to see... ehemmm.. feel.. PM me the contact..

ProfessorOokami
24-07-2007, 02:24 AM

uneven boobsie this I have to see... ehemmm.. feel.. PM me the contact..

It is a natural tendency for boobs to be "uneven" in size. The right boob is normally bigger than the left boob...check this trend out and you will be amazed this trend is true.

ProfessorOokami
24-07-2007, 04:15 PM
Sorry, all the while I was looking at them so the there is a directional error...it should be the left boob bigger than the right boob..

check this out:

http://www.j.uklinux.net/poll/results.php

Even your balls are of different sizes :eek:

D@rk Sniper69
24-07-2007, 04:42 PM
Prof Ookami,

How's life? Sorry....sai lou haven't go and try out the place that you provided info earlier.

Actually was low on budget but Bro DeKuip recommended a Thai Tom Yam place, so hard to resist, so pull out backup bullet for the kill.

Bro DeKuip, anymore kang tau in Klang? I heard there's lubang in Bukit Tinggi, any info on that place ah...yum yum! Tom Yum sure taste better than Char Ker Teow and Siu Lung Pau.

Sniper Is On The Prowl Again :cool:

DeKuip
24-07-2007, 04:53 PM
Sorry, all the while I was looking at them so the there is a directional error...it should be the left boob bigger than the right boob..

check this out:

http://www.j.uklinux.net/poll/results.php

Even your balls are of different sizes :eek:

No wonder ppls always said the more clever the person is the most simple things he will mix up... prof which hand i put up now?? Left or rite? see.. dunno again. :p

DeKuip
24-07-2007, 04:58 PM
Bro DeKuip, anymore kang tau in Klang? I heard there's lubang in Bukit Tinggi, any info on that place ah...yum yum! Tom Yum sure taste better than Char Ker Teow and Siu Lung Pau.

Nasi Lemak still the best food here..

I'm not sure about Klang Bukit Tinggi, if u wanna lubangs of Bukit Tinggi near Genting Highland i maybe can help. hahaha..

Save ur bullet, more Klang lubangs coming soon.

and_alloy
24-07-2007, 05:30 PM
hi all bros, me currently in kl. do pm me if u guys are meeting up ok? looking forward to seeing u guys. cheers

ProfessorOokami
24-07-2007, 06:30 PM
Prof Ookami,

How's life? Sorry....sai lou haven't go and try out the place that you provided info earlier.

Actually was low on budget but Bro DeKuip recommended a Thai Tom Yam place, so hard to resist, so pull out backup bullet for the kill.

Sniper Is On The Prowl Again :cool:

Yeah, I fully agree with you. Fundamentally I am crazy over Thai puyings and Vietcongs too. To me those PRC's are too money-minded and very rarely one can find one that could service very well. [IMHO] Furthermore, I use those sessions to practise my Thai [no need to practise my Putonghua].

Actually come to think of it, what bro DK recommended could save a lot of money cheonging [that hotel spa's charges can deplete your bullets at a faster rate.

TQ to bro DK for the contacts. Eventhough he likes NL, he seems to get a lot of tom yam and vietcong contacts, dunno why leh???

ProfessorOokami
24-07-2007, 06:34 PM
No wonder ppls always said the more clever the person is the most simple things he will mix up... prof which hand i put up now?? Left or rite? see.. dunno again. :p

Actually it is a ploy to deceptively protray a "always-mix-up-habit", so one day if I ended up in the wrong bed in the wrong house [of course with the correct partner :D ] I wont be accused of committing a pre-medidated action leh.

jjmyarea
25-07-2007, 09:06 AM
Actually it is a ploy to deceptively protray a "always-mix-up-habit", so one day if I ended up in the wrong bed in the wrong house [of course with the correct partner ] I wont be accused of committing a pre-medidated action leh.

"wrong bed in the wrong house with correct partner" (@ aka your wife???) :D
No... u wont be accussed of anything at all....:D
Places and bed has no consequences.. if u had the correct person...
With A desired person???... tats another case. kekeke.

Pearl
25-07-2007, 09:13 AM
"wrong bed in the wrong house with correct partner" (@ aka your wife???)
No... u wont be accussed of anything at all....:D
Places and bed has no consequences.. if u had the correct person...
With A desired person???... tats another case. kekeke.

Places and Partner wouldnt have such a big impact if u had a bottle of liquor in your hand :p

jjmyarea
25-07-2007, 09:37 AM
Places and Partner wouldnt have such a big impact if u had a bottle of liquor in your hand

tat's dangerous bro....
i dun want end up clutching a bottle of Chivas, lying on my stomach with si fatt high high and with someone shove another didi in it hor.:D
Tats BIG impact hor with wrong partner under the influence of alcohol!!!:D

shiok1968
25-07-2007, 11:49 AM
tat's dangerous bro....
i dun want end up clutching a bottle of Chivas, lying on my stomach with si fatt high high and with someone shove another didi in it hor.Kekeke....damn scary thought.:eek: :p

KLKOOL
25-07-2007, 02:24 PM
Kekeke....damn scary thought.

Means u want to try :confused: :p

hungrydick
25-07-2007, 03:21 PM
Visited HC (Stay Inn) 2 days ago.

Wanted to check out Tom Yam or maybe Viet. Spring Roll but ended up with PRC again. This time is more to my Taste... Xiao Long Pow... from Shanghai. I like long, fair & Slim legs and this time I finally found one.

We started with TCSS and then we were hugging and kissing. She is very accommodating and definitely 9 points for girlfriend feel. She then ask me not to rush but to me time is the factor. We then shower and she wash me up and follow with cat bath. I ask for BJ in t6he shower she say she will drown by the water.. hehe..

We wipe dry and proceed to the bed. Again we talk and kiss and then she went straight to my didi. This time she BJ and amazingly the suction is GOOD... maybe its because of her age, experience comes along with it. Almost unload during BJ but got her to hold her horses... While BJ she already complain jaw pain (didi too big for her) but she still continue (very accommodating) love it.

Before insertion, she went to her handbag and took out a KY (strawberry flavor buy I worry no friction) She insisted, and I say only a little, but I guess she put a lot. She started riding my didi and I don't feel much, so I told her to take a rest and I'll work on her instead.

Half way through on missionary she erupted. Feel a lot of water but I continued till I unload too... Both sweating and then hug hug kiss kiss. Continue TCSS on the bed like GF BF and finish with shower.

Name: Xiao Li
Face: 8. Sharp nose, nice face and looks
body: 8. Slim & shapely (I like Model kind of body but boobs not important)
boobs: 6. Big A to B (I'm not much of a boobies person)
nips: 8. small and perky (maybe cool)
pussy: 7. Not too tight (Maybe too much KY)
BBBJ: 9. BBBJ yes, good suction and deepthroat
Service: 8. does everything
Attitude: 10. accommodative
Damage: 178

Love the experience especially BFGF feel, that makes a lot of difference. Even though its nice, I'll still try other flavor next time... Need to taste TOM YAM.... Long time no taste and miss it a lot.

Any BRO out there that wanna share contact, please PM me ok... Thanks

shiok1968
25-07-2007, 03:48 PM
Means u want to try :pU dare to try then I try loh!! Keke....:p

DeKuip
25-07-2007, 04:14 PM
Visited HC (Stay Inn) 2 days ago.

Any BRO out there that wanna share contact, please PM me ok... Thanks

All the while i tot Stay Inn is out of business, glad to hear they are still operating.

3 points to u.

PsychoCool
25-07-2007, 04:52 PM
where is stay inn?

KatoeyLover69
25-07-2007, 11:39 PM
Report from The STAR dated Wednesday 25 July 2007 :-

Regular patrons get to watch but not touch naked dancers

BESIDES drinks and music, nude dancers are keeping the night hot at some so-called elite clubs in the city, Harian Metro reported.

However, the nightspot operators provide the erotic fare for just their regular patrons; allowing them to watch but not touch the naked dancers.

A regular club-hopper came to the paper’s office to show a performance that he had recorded on a phone-camera at a nightspot in Cheras.

He claimed that these dancers are featured only on certain nights and would perform between 9pm and midnight. The nude shows would last for just 15 minutes or for the duration of three songs.

“The club charges RM110 per patron, who will be ushered into a VIP room that also has a karaoke system and a bar.”

He said he also knew of a similar club in Hartamas.

However, he added, this club was more strict in the sense that patrons had to first surrender their phones with camera features or any recording device prior to the performance.

He said the Hartamas club charges its clients RM150 to RM350 each to watch the show, where the dancers perform in glass cubicles between 7pm and 10pm on selected nights.

Bouncers manning the entrance would first screen the patrons, denying entry to newcomers and non-familiar faces.
--- KatoeyNewsNetwork

hungrydick
26-07-2007, 02:01 PM
STAY INN is just along Jalan Pudu towards Maluri, Cheras... Very near Pudu Market and Police Station

solid_snake
02-08-2007, 02:20 AM
yo bro, a FR after months on quietness.
today went to mayang (pj) to have dinner with fren then meet the operator on the MP in the restaurant, asking me where have i been and said that few new tomyam had arrived & wont stay long, damn got hooked once heard 'tomyam' (been stopping the cheonging scene in malaysia since my cny visit to bkk) so feel abit gatal so go for a try.

name: nam
boobs: d
bj: 5/10, normal up and down, no tongue twisting :(
ar: no
fingering: didnt try
frenching: no
fj: 1/10...its my prob, not her
damage: massage(not bad) + fj = rm168 (no tips for her coz she is laughing at me)

quite a good attitute, not really chatty, only answer when i ask, seldom pop out questions, i gave a 1/10 fj its because this is the fastest and the worst f**k i ever had in my life! not coz of her attitute, but my didi is so un-cooperating with me...damn, might be too long never have a fj (2 months), or too tired (been sleeping less than 5 hours for 3 days straight), or dont have alcohol support, i dun believe myself, i cum in less than 2 mins of the penetration session, feels like a virgin, f**k, i remembered that i so damn strong in bkk last 2 months, 1 night can take 2 gals! im not sin ka lan, the gals is complaining that im took so long to finish...gotta have a postmortem already! this is a serious problem! :confused:

KatoeyLover69
07-08-2007, 01:39 PM
Report from The STAR dated Tuesday 7 August 2007 :-

‘Men bored with marital sex after five years’ of marriage

ABOUT 80% of married men face erectile dysfunction five years into their marriage because of having a single sex partner, China Press reported yesterday.

It quoted Singapore's Dr Yu Wei Siang, who is otherwise known as Doctor Love, as saying that 50% of men faced the problem with their sex partner after being married for between three and five years and 80% of them after being married for five years.

The paper said it was normal for a married couple to experience low libido after having the same partner for a long period of time.

Dr Yu was invited by the Johor Baru Tionghua Federation to speak in Johor Baru about sex on Sunday.

Most members of the audience preferred to ask questions via SMS.

He advised married couples to take the trouble to look for new environment and stimulation.
--- KatoeyNewsNetwork

tsuchiya
11-08-2007, 12:29 AM
Hi bros in KL!!!

I'll be making a trip up to KL on 8th and 9th September for a track event @ Sepang.

I'm from SIN and am still quite blur about KL even though I just got back from there 3 days back. Didn't really get to go places as it was a day trip. Stopped over @ my colleague's friend's place @ UPM on 8th night and went off to Shah Alam next morning. Then off to Muar in the evening and back to singapore that night.

This time round i decided to enjoy myself more and decided to stay overnight on the 9th before returning on the 10th. So i'll need lotsa advice from you guys KL dwellers about the scene there, where to stay to get the best services and best chicks without costing an arm or a leg.

Please share and i'm listening...

Thankyou in adv.

CibLover
11-08-2007, 09:52 AM
.....So i'll need lotsa advice from you guys KL dwellers about the scene there, where to stay to get the best services and best chicks without costing an arm or a leg.......

Bro,

Where to stay? - Depends on your budget. 5 star, 4 star, 3 star or even those cheap cheap motels? The best area to stay would be around Bukit Bintang area. You can find lotsa hotels, shopping centers, restaurants and ..you know what centres in and around that place. A few suggestion:

1. Westin Hotel (5 star)
2. JW MArriott (5 star)
3. Regent hotel (5 star) - slighty noisy coz under renovation.
4. Ritz-Carlton (5 star)
5. Park Royal (4 - 5 star)
6. Federal hotel (5 star) - not recommended.. old and small rooms.
7. Capitol Hotel (3 - 4 star)
8. Royale Bintang (3 - 4 star)
9. Radius International (3 star)
10. Allson Genesis (3 star)
11. Imperial Hotel - don't know what star.
12. Novo Hotel - not sure..

Or u can walk round to find some small hotels. Rates could be RM60 - RM100 per night.

Get best services - Read up on threads like: SkyRiver, Deluxe HC, Genesis Spa, Green Elephant. Do a search and read up.

Enjoy and welcome to KL.

woodringman
11-08-2007, 10:55 AM
Thanks for the information Bro Ciblover.Really much appreciated and very useful to bros who are going to KL.

However my good frens in KL told me that Green Elephant not really recommended. Better places would include Seasons Tower and a very hard to find spa called Sunshine. Can you confirm this?

Thanks in advance.:)

CibLover
11-08-2007, 11:07 AM
....Green Elephant not really recommended. Better places would include Seasons Tower and a very hard to find spa called Sunshine. Can you confirm this?.......

Green Elephant has limited stocks while the facilities are quite run-down. However, once in a while, they do have some gems. Depends on your luck.
Furthermore, for any newbie, a new place is still a new experience. Just like when we tasted our first pussy, si behh shiok. But after so many years of cheonging , now even some BBBJ we'll say no good!! Right??

Yes, Sunshine will be a bit hard to locate for non-locals (even some local boys can't find it without clear directions). But the service qualityof their WLs are still the best in KL (IMHO).

2 points to add to my reply to bro tsuchiya;

- there's another hotel located beside & owned Berjaya Times Square. 3 - 4 star. New. Melia Hotel is another option just opposite BTS.
- another good HC with great facility will be Saboon HC. Located at Season Towers beside Berjaya Times Square. Search for Saboon's thread and read up.

woodringman
11-08-2007, 11:14 AM
On behalf of fellow future cheongsters to KL, I would like to thank you for your invaluable information.

If got chance, maybe can meet up and have kopi.:cool:

tsuchiya
11-08-2007, 10:01 PM
Hey Cib Lover!!!

Really thanks for the tons of information.
Looks like i'm gonna have a really Sextifying and busy trip- no less busy than the last one this time round!!!!

Look forward to my trip up and maybe you can help me arrange a meetup between SG and KL samsters!!!

Cheers

Jason

tsuchiya
11-08-2007, 10:04 PM
Hey guys!!!

Anyone care to meetup for Yum Cha on the 9th night???

DRYDUST
13-08-2007, 10:50 AM
Just like when we tasted our first pussy, si behh shiok. But after so many years of cheonging , now even some BBBJ we'll say no good!! Right??

sure mou?...if yes pls register yrself in my new research on men & sexual stimulation:D

KLKOOL
13-08-2007, 10:55 AM
sure mou?...if yes pls register yrself in my new research on men & sexual stimulation

Sound interesting. :p WHere to register leh ???

shiok1968
13-08-2007, 10:56 AM
Hey guys!!!

Anyone care to meetup for Yum Cha on the 9th night???8th and 9th are Sat and Sun so count me out cos I will be in SG. Hopefully some of the other KL bros are free.:)

shiok1968
13-08-2007, 10:58 AM
sure mou?...if yes pls register yrself in my new research on men & sexual stimulation:DMe also want cos research always can get freebies. Since it's on sexual stimulation, got free bonk or not??:p

DRYDUST
13-08-2007, 11:07 AM
Me also want cos research always can get freebies. Since it's on sexual stimulation, got free bonk or not??:p
spring pocket! nowadays u hop here hop there looking for freebies & comm. hor...ok la...from my RM0.50/pc u get RM0.10 ok? ...sales target min.100pcs. as for free bonk...maybe can get 1 lou hai for you...hearsay "luen lan tiu lou hai, hou gor dan tong guai":D

DRYDUST
13-08-2007, 11:09 AM
Sound interesting. :p WHere to register leh ???
peng hwa....closing date 31/08/07:D

Rodimus Prime
13-08-2007, 11:16 AM
.....hearsay "luen lan tiu lou hai, hou gor dan tong guai"......

This is really a new proverb. Made me laugh real hard. Hahaha..
For the uninitiated, it literally means, "Young cock f**k old pussy, better than brew "tong gwai"!! Err...the last two words is a type of chinese herb. :D

shiok1968
13-08-2007, 11:56 AM
spring pocket! nowadays u hop here hop there looking for freebies & comm. hor...ok la...from my RM0.50/pc u get RM0.10 ok? ...sales target min.100pcs. as for free bonk...maybe can get 1 lou hai for you...hearsay "luen lan tiu lou hai, hou gor dan tong guai"Like that everytime I go there makan, dun forget to charge me only Rm0.40cts per piece. When reach 100 pieces, must remember to tell me.:p

As for the "lou hai", also on lah cos times are bad mah and beggers cannot be choosers.:rolleyes:

nozoney
15-08-2007, 05:27 PM
hello hello

brothers.. i've been a lurker for quite a while, but i think it's time that i came out of my innocent shell! :)

I would love to go for a meet up, so who do i contact?

shiok1968
16-08-2007, 08:49 AM
I would love to go for a meet up, so who do i contact?Watch out for this thread

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=44641&page=300

If there are any gatherings, it will be announced in this thread and you just have to put down your name and PM your contact number to the organiser. These few weeks will be quiet cos most of the bros very busy with work. Next major gathering should be either end of August or early September.:)

DeKuip
20-08-2007, 09:38 AM
Went to thai port in dunno what Jillai Banana with another DD Braveheart Elite Group bro and 2 none samster bro's, 2 new gers have arrived was told. This place is really good if u want thai massage although they offer package, share room with a bro coz i just want massage but hor the other bro see tom yam where got let her escape.. hur hur hur.. wait he will write fr anot.

Ger: Tom Yam
Name: U need to speak thai only u will remember her name

Look: 6+
Boobs: big loh coz she is fat mah
Body: 4 coz she is fat

Massage: 6+ maybe more but dunno why nowadays i dont really like massage.
Service: 8 she allow to touch where u wanna touch, but like bro's know me.. i din touch her loh.

Damage: RM60 for 1.5 hours massage + RM40 tip

Another thai port in nothern part of town has 2 new tom yam, went to check liao. Must say this place the tom yam are younger... end up din do anything, just chit chat with the okt a while and left.

One bro who nick start with a M (not ma hai hor but MrJack hur hur hur) has many NL's, he said his kuku cannot up liao so ask me to take care of all his NL's.. this bro better keep his promise hor.. if not i will put his kuku in a plastic bag.. hantam a few times with a hammer. I said this it's becoz he called me when i was on the way to a thai port.. like that ofcoz not action and will wait for his intro.. the 1 NL we saw at McD that nite can liao! hurhur hur :p

naemlo
20-08-2007, 12:51 PM
Next major gathering should be either end of August or early September.:)

Can make it mid of sept boh???

DeKuip
20-08-2007, 02:52 PM
Time to share again... this time not sharing with newbies but a old bird 1st.

A waitress age 22 - 23 who will do FL work only for today and tomolo, this is her second time doing FL work, last time it was 3 months ago.. This girl qua look i must say quite pretty, her service is good also. She said she will throw in some skillfull massage too.. the damage is cheap.. she charges only RM130 include hotel... think she really dunno the market price qua... if not sure we need pay the amount like our cibai CibLover's visit HC's loh.

I still need to confirm with her later, she said will turn up the agreed place around 4:30pm. Since today i'm not free i have decided to let a respected bro try her, i have oredi sms the bro.. hopefully he will write a fr after he has tried her.

for now... hurhurhur continue with my work. :D

shiok1968
20-08-2007, 04:07 PM
Can make it mid of sept boh???You just come down lah!! If weekdays, I confirm sure ask Gorken go pick you up and then we go Cheras drink kopi. If weekend then too bad cos I have to go back SG. Like that swee boh!!:D

Loney In China
20-08-2007, 04:10 PM
Wah, brother Dekuip have nice FR horr. :D I really miss Tum Yum

naemlo
20-08-2007, 04:50 PM
You just come down lah!! If weekdays, I confirm sure ask Gorken go pick you up and then we go Cheras drink kopi.

Nbzzz onzzz but y must make me drunk first???:D

DeKuip
20-08-2007, 05:12 PM
Wah, brother Dekuip have nice FR horr. :D I really miss Tum Yum

Confirm she will come to the confirm place at 5:30pm, the bro who i have give her contact to said he see maybe go later. Hopefully there will be a FR of her... from me sure no FR lah.. coz i dunno how to write english.. :(

She also said only work today.. maybe later die die oso go look see.

ProfessorOokami
21-08-2007, 03:51 AM

A waitress age 22 - 23 who will do FL work only for today and tomolo, this is her second time doing FL work, last time it was 3 months ago.. This girl qua look i must say quite pretty, her service is good also. She said she will throw in some skillfull massage too.. the damage is cheap.. she charges only RM130 include hotel...

I still need to confirm with her later, she said will turn up the agreed place around 4:30pm. Since today i'm not free i have decided to let a respected bro try her, i have oredi sms the bro.. hopefully he will write a fr after he has tried her.

for now... hurhurhur continue with my work.

After receiving an SMS from Bro DK, I called up OKT Ah Meng who directed me to a location where I seldom go...Nevertheless, even with an imminent rush-hour traffic jam in mind did not discourage me from jumping into my jalopy and drove to the port. OKT was not too good at giving directions, but with my usual checking up a map, I was soon at the doorsteps. I missed the chance to meet Bro DK again as he had just left a short while ago before I arrived [after he had taken a photo of her]

OKT asked me to join him for a cup of kopi-o, as there was one samster who were there earlier than me to taste that tom yam. OKT talked at length on how he had been procuring tom yams and the perils of such ventures. If OKT had a degree, he would be a good lecturer on SEXONOMICS [the economics of sex trade]

Soon OKT brought me upstairs and the earlier samster came out with a beautiful tom yam...wowee, no way I could refuse this tom yam kung [higher grade of tom yam]...I will kick myself if I refused! Immediately this old wolf, with a watering tongue hanging out, blood shot eyes popping out and ears twitching enthusiastically...raised his hands howling AO..AO...AOooooo

I did not even notice that Bro DK had SMSed me a pic of her with a good intention to convince me that she should be my choice. Once inside the room, she gave me a nice catbath and a good BBBJ before capping me and rode me for sometime, I finished off with her missionary style [my favourite, as wolfies dont like to be doggies, hurhurhur] while sucking her marvelous boobs

My rating:
Name: Mai [same name as the last girl that I took at Danuk]
Origin: Chiang Rai
Face: 6/10 [cute looking]
Boobs: 9/10 [36C with small and pinkish nipples, nice to play and suck]
Body: 7/10 [very smooth skin]
BBBJ: 7/10
GFE: 9/10 [We spoke in Thai, so maybe the feel was different]
FJ: 9/10 [very accomodating and tight]
WIR: YES [most probably on Tuesday]
Damage: RM 100 [FJ only as I did not take the massage on the advice of the OKT]

In conclusion, as compared to the recent PRC's that I had taken [Starcity and Klang GC], no way the PRC's can challenge this tom yam in terms of services and GFE and even body and boobs! Every sen's worth

Thanks Bro DK for the contacts, from now on, I will stick to tom yams and not PRC's.

Darknites
21-08-2007, 07:53 AM
After receiving an SMS from Bro DK, I called up OKT Ah Meng who directed me to a location where I seldom go...

In conclusion, as compared to the recent PRC's that I had taken [Starcity and Klang GC], no way the PRC's can challenge this tom yam in terms of services and GFE and even body and boobs! Every sen's worth

Thanks Bro DK for the contacts, from now on, I will stick to tom yams and not PRC's.

OMG! :eek:

Can I start "Q"ing up for the contact? :o

shiok1968
21-08-2007, 09:15 AM
Can I start "Q"ing up for the contact? :oBetter faster contact DeKuip before he starts giving to newbies and then the queue become even longer.:rolleyes:

DeKuip
21-08-2007, 11:38 AM
After receiving an SMS from Bro DK, I called up OKT Ah Meng who directed me to a location where I seldom go...Nevertheless, even with an imminent rush-hour traffic jam in mind did not discourage me from jumping into my jalopy and drove to the port. OKT was not too good at giving directions, but with my usual checking up a map, I was soon at the doorsteps. I missed the chance to meet Bro DK again as he had just left a short while ago before I arrived [after he had taken a photo of her]

Ya loh... i was on my way to a NL place in Kepong, so tot drop by the place to take a photo of her.. no choice loh coz NL my favorite mah.. so fast fast continue my journey. Next time i will wait for u. hurhurhur..

OKT asked me to join him for a cup of kopi-o, as there was one samster who were there earlier than me to taste that tom yam.

It was Boinker lah!! hurhurhur.. I always wonder he has extra sense for tom yam anot.. now i'm sure he did has.. Just after 3 minutes i left office he called me.. i think he oredi sense i will go to tom yam port.. after 20 minutes i was there, voila Boinker was there! hurhurhur.. I NL He TY.. :D

I did not even notice that Bro DK had SMSed me a pic of her with a good intention to convince me that she should be my choice. Once inside the room, she gave me a nice catbath and a good BBBJ before capping me and rode me for sometime, I finished off with her missionary style [my favourite, as wolfies dont like to be doggies, hurhurhur] while sucking her marvelous boobs

My rating:
Name: Mai [same name as the last girl that I took at Danuk]
Origin: Chiang Rai
Face: 6/10 [cute looking]
Boobs: 9/10 [36C with small and pinkish nipples, nice to play and suck]
Body: 7/10 [very smooth skin]
BBBJ: 7/10
GFE: 9/10 [We spoke in Thai, so maybe the feel was different]
FJ: 9/10 [very accomodating and tight]
WIR: YES [most probably on Tuesday]
Damage: RM 100 [FJ only as I did not take the massage on the advice of the OKT]

Incase u dun like her u can still make a u turn mah... hurhurhur..

Maybe i small potato din saw much abt the world yet.. but i must agree with u abt her boobs.. one of the best i saw so far. Pinkish nipple + soooo nice to touch.. also the size ngam ngam ho.. Dont get me wrong hor, i din took her service, i was only curious abt her boobs so i frenly asked her can touch boh.. she said ok so i touch only for 2 secs. hurhur hur..

wah Prof, today going again arr? Why not take her whole day? hurhurhur.. Btw, glad u have enjoy urself... found out ur office is near my office, will call u for dim sum next week.

DeKuip
21-08-2007, 11:47 AM
OMG!

Can I start "Q"ing up for the contact?

ma hai bro, talk like tat good meh? :p

Shall i sms the contact to ur sing number or u want me pm it to u?

Saw u do party a lot at P Ramlee area, wanna know where to target jap girls? Not WL hor but wild japanese girls who like to party. :D

DeKuip
21-08-2007, 11:48 AM
Better faster contact DeKuip before he starts giving to newbies and then the queue become even longer.:rolleyes:

no lah... dont wanna share with newbies anymore... sked later kena screw then how? :rolleyes:

shiok1968
21-08-2007, 12:40 PM
no lah... dont wanna share with newbies anymore... sked later kena screw then how? :rolleyes:If you worried kenna screw by bros, then will not happen cos all good frens mah!! Your only worry would be if kanna screw by those newbies you dun know.:p

DieCorkStand
21-08-2007, 01:20 PM
Hi bros, outside the Sungei Wang massage shops along the main road, are there any special ?

Seems like most of them are aunties and uncles , like real massage ...

Only caught a few young in late 20s or early 30s ...

Which shop has the best service ?
Heard that there are more PRC coming ...
Any info to share ?

Darknites
21-08-2007, 10:34 PM
ma hai bro, talk like tat good meh?

Shall i sms the contact to ur sing number or u want me pm it to u?

Saw u do party a lot at P Ramlee area, wanna know where to target jap girls? Not WL hor but wild japanese girls who like to party.
keke... pm will be good, cos SG mobile very sensitive.. CO always close by...

and yes, SG no freedom, so go KL.. party a little more.. :D

wah... Jap gals?!? Sure bro... drop me a pm.. I'll try going there to drink and look-see, look-see... :p

WOOZY25
21-08-2007, 11:03 PM
Hi Bros,

need yr tips fr massage after a good drink. my last trip to KL i went to Fame KTV (attention by a papasam) and end up in Green Eelephant which stay open till 6am..any other health centre tat open till so late.. i do visit Kl 3-4 times a year. ALways enjoy the freedom to roam in KL..thanks:)

WOOZY25
21-08-2007, 11:09 PM
Hi Bros,

need yr tips fr massage after a good drink. my last trip to KL i went to Fame KTV (attention by a papasam) and end up in Green Eelephant which stay open till 6am..any other health centre tat open till so late.. i do visit Kl 3-4 times a year. ALways enjoy the freedom to roam in KL..thanks:)

Vector Prime
22-08-2007, 12:55 AM
Hi bros, outside the Sungei Wang massage shops along the main road, are there any special ?
Any info to share ?
GOf course got special lah, but you must give them the special password before they will entertain you because of the strong wind blowing around every now and then.

Dont say we never share info hor - Just go up to the aunty/uncle you want and give them the password: "siew cher, kei tor lui ah?" and they will give you their 'special'. :D

ProfessorOokami
22-08-2007, 08:55 AM
It was Boinker lah!! hurhurhur..

wah Prof, today going again arr? Why not take her whole day? hurhurhur.. Btw, glad u have enjoy urself... found out ur office is near my office, will call u for dim sum next week.

Yeah, nice talking to Bro Boinker for the first time, didn't know that he is another tom-yam lover like me:D

Last night, OKT Ah Meng SMSed me regarding Mai would be available until 0300 hrs this morning, but unfortunately I had a last-minute assignment to finish up before my outstation trip this Friday, so I had to miss it...as usual there will be some other time.

Distance is not a problem, only "keeping oneself at a distance" is the problem to comradeship. Dim Sum at SP is yummy-yummy :p Come to think of it, why PRC's are not coded or nick-named as "Dim Sum" just like Malay WL's are called Nasi Lemak and local Chinese WL's are called CKT???

woodringman
22-08-2007, 09:21 AM
Hi Bros,

need yr tips fr massage after a good drink. my last trip to KL i went to Fame KTV (attention by a papasam) and end up in Green Eelephant which stay open till 6am..any other health centre tat open till so late.. i do visit Kl 3-4 times a year. ALways enjoy the freedom to roam in KL..thanks:)You can try Imperial Hotel. I have been to the HC there at 4am and it was still open. Not sure where is the location but maybe you can ask the taikors here for the actual address.:)

ProfessorOokami
22-08-2007, 09:45 AM
You can try Imperial Hotel. I have been to the HC there at 4am and it was still open. Not sure where is the location but maybe you can ask the taikors here for the actual address.:)

The Imperial Hotel HC is just behind the KFC, just imagine a chicken farm behind a Fired chicken outlet!!

The KFC is visible from Sungai Wang and Bintang Plaza] and the hotel faces the famous Jalan Alor "makan" place.

They once told me that it opens until 0600 hrs :eek:, nearly 24 hours..hurhurhur

DeKuip
22-08-2007, 09:53 AM
Yeah, nice talking to Bro Boinker for the first time, didn't know that he is another tom-yam lover like me:D

huh Prof??!! After his (Boinker) 1st trip to hatyai he advertised a full front page in China Press that he is a Tom Yam Lover... how come u dunno? hurhurhur...

Last night, OKT Ah Meng SMSed me regarding Mai would be available until 0300 hrs this morning, but unfortunately I had a last-minute assignment to finish up before my outstation trip this Friday, so I had to miss it...as usual there will be some other time.

As i have told u there are few more thai port i haven went to so better try something new after i have check the places... dont worry, it's now overTomYamed in KL.

Distance is not a problem, only "keeping oneself at a distance" is the problem to comradeship. Dim Sum at SP is yummy-yummy :p Come to think of it, why PRC's are not coded or nick-named as "Dim Sum" just like Malay WL's are called Nasi Lemak and local Chinese WL's are called CKT???

PRC code as Dim Sum??!! Cannot lah... Dim Sum is oredi code to Hongkies... Hong Kong keh WL... since KL seldom have Dim Sum tat's why no use of Dim Sum loh. hurhurhur.. Next time i find a 'Dim Sum' i sms u ok?

DeKuip
22-08-2007, 10:00 AM
keke... pm will be good, cos SG mobile very sensitive.. CO always close by...

and yes, SG no freedom, so go KL.. party a little more..

wah... Jap gals?!? Sure bro... drop me a pm.. I'll try going there to drink and look-see, look-see... :p

Heel Strak!! Netjes!! hahaha...

Ok bro, i have send u a pm... btw, thanks.. i buy u kopi when meet. :D

ProfessorOokami
22-08-2007, 10:11 AM
Yeah, very difficult to find dim sum in malaysia, even in HKG, you might not be lucky to get one too [I mean within the budget leh]

So to say, Japs will be coded as "sushi" and Koreans as "kimchee" ka? I dont fancy Japs eventhough I had been in Japan for some time. My preference is still with the tom yam's. [some inner drive to practise my Thai, as compared to Japs as my Jap language level is up to university level, MONDAI NAI]

Hopefully one day I can join Songkhla University or Tammasart University with plenty of Thai practicing opportunities on campus and off campus. Please note: it is "practising Thai" and not "prick-tising tighs" :D

What about Dutch? Are they coded as "cheese" hurhurhur...

DeKuip
22-08-2007, 12:20 PM
Hopefully one day I can join Songkhla University or Tammasart University with plenty of Thai practicing opportunities on campus and off campus. Please note: it is "practising Thai" and not "prick-tising tighs" :D

wah... just say HamSup can liao Prof... hurhurhur..

What about Dutch? Are they coded as "cheese" hurhurhur...

In this case it call 'Kaas'. :D

retepoet
22-08-2007, 07:09 PM
to all the experienced bros here :)
i'm in KL for the last few mths and staying around jalan ipoh area, any gd kangtaos can pm me... many tks if any bros here do have tips for me ya :p

DeKuip
22-08-2007, 09:36 PM
This week dunno why suddenly got 2 new local ytf FL contacts, they offer quite good:

1)
Type: local chinese
Look: dunno but the person passed me the number said quite good looking.
Area: KumHo area
Highlights: unlimited shots within 2 hours time. :eek:
Damage: RM200 hotel not included

2)
Look: she looks younger, better check her IC 1st.
Area: PanChong (this area getting more and more to discover)
Highlights: nothing i know yet..
Damage: RM200 hotel included, she check in hotel then will call u.

Again these contacts i will only share with 1 respected shifu 1st, only after his feed back i will share with others. Ofcoz bro's who have my number can call me.

WOOZY25
22-08-2007, 11:16 PM
You can try Imperial Hotel. I have been to the HC there at 4am and it was still open. Not sure where is the location but maybe you can ask the taikors here for the actual address.:)

Bro Woodringman

tks!! is the place crowded during tat hour.. my last visited to green elephant was very crowded..cheer:)

WOOZY25
22-08-2007, 11:20 PM
The Imperial Hotel HC is just behind the KFC, just imagine a chicken farm behind a Fired chicken outlet!!

The KFC is visible from Sungai Wang and Bintang Plaza] and the hotel faces the famous Jalan Alor "makan" place.

They once told me that it opens until 0600 hrs :eek:, nearly 24 hours..hurhurhur

Tks Bro ProfessorOokami fr the direction...tat was a good one "a chicken farm behind a fired (fried) chicken outlet" ...will try this place on my next visit and now i have any altnerative...cheer

LSB_Fan
23-08-2007, 12:59 AM
Next time i find a 'Dim Sum' i sms u ok?

Yeah, very difficult to find dim sum in malaysia, even in HKG, you might not be lucky to get one too [I mean within the budget leh] ..

Dim Sum in HKG, is either expensive, or u have to be very leng chai to get ONS at LKF. Just look at sex141, all the chio ones are PRC, the Dim Sums are so so only

ProfessorOokami
23-08-2007, 02:12 AM
Dim Sum in HKG, is either expensive, or u have to be very leng chai to get ONS at LKF. Just look at sex141, all the chio ones are PRC, the Dim Sums are so so only

Only our GZ resident is Leng Chai and rich enough to get a ONS at Lan Kwai Fong :D

Anyway, dim sums are nothing better than our CKT, [IMHO]

DeKuip
23-08-2007, 09:26 AM

Not only can get dim sum in LKF mah... last time everyday oso eat dim sum in TYG. :D

ahseng9
23-08-2007, 11:28 AM
This week dunno why suddenly got 2 new local ytf FL contacts, they offer quite good:

1)
Look: dunno but the person passed me the number said quite good looking.
Area: KumHo area
Highlights: unlimited shots within 2 hours time. :eek:
Damage: RM200 hotel not included

2)
Look: she looks younger, better check her IC 1st.
Area: PanChong (this area getting more and more to discover)
Highlights: nothing i know yet..
Damage: RM200 hotel included, she check in hotel then will call u.

Again these contacts i will only share with 1 respected shifu 1st, only after his feed back i will share with others. Ofcoz bro's who have my number can call me.

Hi Bro, I am in KL next Mon. plse PM me yr FL contacts.:)
Thanks

DeKuip
08-09-2007, 06:15 PM
Dont worry bro's later at 3 pm i will check a new place with local FL's, all chinese below 25 years old.. i just called the mami unless she lied to me. But 1 more hour i will find out..

The place is near D'Boss KTV (walking still need 15 min to reach), apartment style.. mami said got 4 rooms.. damage RM150 per service. :D

Today menu... 3 girls have oredi arrived the HQ.

ok.. just came back from this new place. I went there with bro Boinker and a none samster fren, reach the condo the mami told me just tell the guards u are going to the foodcourt on the lower floor.. after take the lift to the correct floor. Ting Tong.. a old woman open the door.. 1st impression abt the place really not bad.. quite clean oso..went inside saw only 1 syt ger sat on the sofa.. asked mami where are the rest? She said today saterday they only check in around 6pm.. shit.

My none samster fren said he tried the ger b4 so count him out, i think bro Boinker more itchy so i asked him pls go ahead. Actually if bro Boinker said not ngam i will take her. She has a 6 for look, quite small bodyship but huge boobs.. she is 22 yr old. I leave bro Boinker with his FR..

Me and my fren decide to go down mamak tong wait for bro Boinker, b4 i leave the apartment mami told me the 3 gers tat later come sure i will like.. she said there are young, pretty and quite tall.. the 1 tat bro Boinker took is just a normal quality compare with them.. i think mami knows my taste liao. hurhurhur..

After all this place is best to go after 6pm, it operate from 4pm till 10pm daily. I think it's quite worth it coz the damage is only RM150.

Passed the contacts to my shifu and prof.. i think shifu selim wont like this place coz they are below 25 years old.. so do my chairman bro DryDust aka 45+ lover.. tat's why i din give him the contact.. waste gas. :D

Now waiting for ham chin bang lover back to town i will make another round there with him.. i'm very sure tat cibai lover like this place.

KLKOOL
08-09-2007, 06:31 PM
Only our GZ resident is Leng Chai and rich enough to get a ONS at Lan Kwai Fong :D

Anyway, dim sums are nothing better than our CKT, [IMHO]

Haha... HK dim sum is different le. Our CKT mostly from GD/FJ... theirs is from all over china. kekekeke. Have also different quality of 'dressing' mah.

Me never get ONS in LKF b4 leh. Leave early and go for sure thing is better. Cheers.

ProfessorOokami
08-09-2007, 07:25 PM
.... She has a 6 for look, quite small bodyship but huge boobs.. she is 22 yr old. I leave bro Boinker with his FR..

Passed the contacts to my shifu and prof....

Aiyoyo, big boobs, sure ngam one. But must try that tomyam first. We should organize one session TCSS and proceed there. :D

DeKuip
09-09-2007, 01:13 AM
Aiyoyo, big boobs, sure ngam one. But must try that tomyam first. We should organize one session TCSS and proceed there. :D

Prof, this place max 4 person.. coz dont want too much attention. :D

boinker
09-09-2007, 11:50 AM
My none samster fren said he tried the ger b4 so count him out, i think bro Boinker more itchy so i asked him pls go ahead. Actually if bro Boinker said not ngam i will take her. She has a 6 for look, quite small bodyship but huge boobs.. she is 22 yr old. I leave bro Boinker with his FR..

Actualy I already said not ngam. Then you ask again so I say no bullet lah. Chee bai you have to offer me till like that meh. Anyway back to her.
looks: 6-7
body: 7 small size with handfull boobs
service:2 only lick your nips(yat mei only)

recomended for bros who like to work out all the way.

for contact PM Mr.Dekuip :)

albert05
09-09-2007, 03:21 PM
Hi Bro, I am in KL 13/Sep. plse PM me yr FL contacts. :D
Thanks

DeKuip
10-09-2007, 09:26 AM
Actualy I already said not ngam. Then you ask again so I say no bullet lah. Chee bai you have to offer me till like that meh. Anyway back to her.

recomended for bros who like to work out all the way.

for contact PM Mr.Dekuip :)

hurhurhur... u itchy wanna look see mah.. oso u think go without bring money no need to die arr??!! hurhurhur.. Anyway u long time no 'yap chiong' (go into the ring) liao.. me as ur good bro help u tat oso kena screw arr? :p

Ok lah.. i go test her.. i garantee u she will at least give me bj... hurhurhur..

KLKOOL
10-09-2007, 11:18 AM

Nice FR worr. Kekekeke. So when u went? You know why i ask right :p

boinker
10-09-2007, 12:05 PM

just a short fr. when I go ah. last weekend. BTW I really dont know why you ask kindly enlight me.

KatoeyLover69
10-09-2007, 01:13 PM
Posting # 678 :-

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=2265350#post2265350

Laporan daripada Harian Metro bertarikh Isnin 10hb September 2007 :-

GRO Orang Asli

KUALA LIPIS : Seorang bapa kepada gadis Orang Asli kini risau anaknya bersama 11 rakan sekampung, terjebak dengan aktiviti tidak bermoral termasuk menjadi pelayan pelanggan (GRO) selepas dilarikan sindiket yang menyamar ejen mencari pembantu rumah.
--- KatoeyNewsNetwork

DeKuip
10-09-2007, 01:20 PM
Posting # 678 :-

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=2265350#post2265350

Bro, save some km.. no need go till Kuala Lipis so far.. go Benta oso have. hurhurhur..

Oh, if u really go Benta, try the fresh catch river fish... dont say u from KL/JB hor.. u will pay 100% more.

KatoeyLover69
10-09-2007, 03:20 PM
Bro, save some km.. no need go till Kuala Lipis so far.. go Benta oso have. hurhurhur.......

So if I go to Benta and tell them that I am 'local' how much would they charge me for 1 Orang Asli dish ??? :confused:

DeKuip
10-09-2007, 03:28 PM
So if I go to Benta and tell them that I am 'local' how much would they charge me for 1 Orang Asli dish ??? :confused:

I dunno woh... i never tried orang asli when i was there.. i only know there have this kind of dish.

But bro.. i dont think they have orang asli katoey.. hurhurhur..

KatoeyLover69
10-09-2007, 03:32 PM
I dunno woh... i never tried orang asli when i was there.. i only know there have this kind of dish.

But bro.. i dont think they have orang asli katoey.. hurhurhur..

I don't think the Orang Asli katoey can compare with the Tom Yam Katoey :D

DeKuip
10-09-2007, 03:50 PM
Just now received a call from this place:

Local chinese FL's in Condo (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=2262115&postcount=2381)

Tonite (timing up to me but must be between 6pm to 10pm) a ex model will come, she is quite tall.. age 28 years old.. damage RM150. Mami ask me what time i wanna come.. but since today i'm on mc leave.. how arr?

Any bro's keen can pm me.. if i think u can be trust i will give u the contact.

Priority to bro's i have met b4.

KatoeyLover69
10-09-2007, 03:59 PM
Just now received a call from this place:

Local chinese FL's in Condo (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=2262115&postcount=2381)

Tonite (timing up to me but must be between 6pm to 10pm) a ex model will come, she is quite tall.. age 28 years old.. damage RM150. Mami ask me what time i wanna come.. but since today i'm on mc leave.. how arr?

You may be on MC but is your 'little bro' on MC also ? Can he stand up and do the job ? :confused: If not, better forget it and save your money for another day

DeKuip
10-09-2007, 04:26 PM
You may be on MC but is your 'little bro' on MC also ? Can he stand up and do the job ? :confused: If not, better forget it and save your money for another day

oredi agreed the timing with her... now see which bro wanna go look see with me.

Mami said normally the damage is RM300 if u call her to hotel.. :D

sexypirate
10-09-2007, 04:29 PM
oredi agreed the timing with her... now see which bro wanna go look see with me.

Mami said normally the damage is RM300 if u call her to hotel.. :D

DeKuip, waiting for FR.....so excited now....hope u have a great time and ur didi too!! :D

leo2k
10-09-2007, 04:36 PM
can to tag along ???

DeKuip
10-09-2007, 04:39 PM
can to tag along ???

bro, u so handsome... later u kena rape by that model u dont sked meh? hurhurhur..

PM me ur contact.. i call u soon. :D

leo2k
10-09-2007, 04:45 PM
pm u already bro dekuip...

5m@||¢h@ng3
10-09-2007, 04:53 PM

On MC, huh?

Me too. Legs, calves and feet aching from Mizuno Wave Run yesterday morning.

Going to Bandar Putri to support badminton group (not enuff players) but before that will be at Chilli Hotel. Need to check room rates and internet broadband access for buddy from Singapore. :D

You nearby? :p

DeKuip
10-09-2007, 05:18 PM
Going to Bandar Putri to support badminton group (not enuff players) but ..

You nearby? :p

no... too far from Bandar Putri. Me too.. even on mc but dont wanna dissappoint bro leo2k.. waiting for him to reach my place.

After need to go SSxx join my fren PukKai (even he is not a samster but he is famous among my frens) and the gang.. he said long time no drink beer with me liao. :(

5m@||¢h@ng3
10-09-2007, 05:24 PM
he said long time no drink beer with me liao.

I understand...legs aching and still need to go badminton and then bedminton...

Got my buddy from SG. Will cheong each night (at least, tats wat I promised him...) till Wed. Wanna bring him to the happening KTVs tat we know and love. Also to intro me baXa to him and get him to speak in her local dialect for me. :p

Then, mebbe Thursday is stag night for cousin.

:D

DeKuip
10-09-2007, 05:36 PM
pm u already bro dekuip...

din know u live soooo near me.. walk oso can reach. Btw, next time call u out yum cha.. i show u something yummie. :D

Pearl
10-09-2007, 05:38 PM
Wakakaka

Got Dou Tai already liau.. kekeke.. Another holland potato soon :p

din know u live soooo near me.. walk oso can reach. Btw, next time call u out yum cha.. i show u something yummie. :D

DeKuip
10-09-2007, 05:52 PM
Wakakaka

Got Dou Tai already liau.. kekeke.. Another holland potato soon

Pearl kor kor,

i have met leo2k twice b4.. but i never ask him where he lives untill just now he call me said wanna go look see with me.. then only i found out. :D

Not disciple lah.. since he lives so near me i just wanna intro a syt ger to him tat oso lives near us. Bro leo2k very handsome hor.. later the ger likes him leh.. i am free man then :p

Pearl
10-09-2007, 05:58 PM
DK Dailo,

Dun say u also want to retire le.. u retire, many pussies grow cobwebs le :D

Leo very handsome good for u also, he can be the head marketing to get girls ma.. u also more busier cos need to QC more.. hehe

Pearl kor kor,

i have met leo2k twice b4.. but i never ask him where he lives untill just now he call me said wanna go look see with me.. then only i found out.

Not disciple lah.. since he lives so near me i just wanna intro a syt ger to him tat oso lives near us. Bro leo2k very handsome hor.. later the ger likes him leh.. i am free man then

Darknites
11-09-2007, 09:16 AM
Pearl kor kor,

i have met leo2k twice b4.. but i never ask him where he lives untill just now he call me said wanna go look see with me.. then only i found out. :D

Not disciple lah.. since he lives so near me i just wanna intro a syt ger to him tat oso lives near us. Bro leo2k very handsome hor.. later the ger likes him leh.. i am free man then
so guys... how was the FR on the ex-model? keke... I'm keen to know as well.. :D

DeKuip
11-09-2007, 11:08 AM
so guys... how was the FR on the ex-model? keke... I'm keen to know as well.. :D

Bro Shadow,

i will pm u the outcome.. promised some1 cannot post out anything. :D

DeKuip
11-09-2007, 01:32 PM
A okt inform me tat a fresh tom yam has arrived, best place to go for bro's who are in Ampang area..

Damaga: RM130

contacts given to a high respected bro.. he said today he not itchy.. who want to give 1st FR? :p

3 reasons i dun wanna go.. yest i have tom yam as desert, yest drink beer till 2:30am and today i'm still on mc. :(

retepoet
11-09-2007, 01:51 PM
i got FLs contact in jln ipoh/kepong areas, bros who are interested can pm me for the contact :p

KatoeyLover69
11-09-2007, 04:01 PM
Report from The STAR dated Tuesday 11 September 2007 :-

Syndicate tricks girls into becoming GROs

HARIAN Metro reported that 12 girls from Kampung Dusun Pak Senam, Kuala Lipis, were forced to become guest relations officers (GROs) by a syndicate which fronted as a maid agency.

Ismail Pendek, 60, father of a 19-year-old victim named Sapira, claimed that the syndicate tricked his daughter and others to work as maids in Jenjarum, Banting, on Feb 6, adding that they were then forced to work as GROs.

“I suspected something was wrong and searched for her a few times in Banting but failed to meet her. I even tried calling her on her cellphone but she never answered,” he said.

Ismail said he lodged two reports at the Cheroh and Banting police stations after his daughter went missing.

The daily reported that when the girls accepted the job offers, they were not allowed to contact their families or allowed to go home.

The report stated that the girls, aged between 16 and 20, were introduced to a woman through an orang asli woman who lived in Pos Senderut, Kuala Lipis.

The woman claimed that she was looking for girls to work as housemaids and tricked them by saying that they would receive a good salary if they agreed to work.

Kuala Langat OCPD Supt Zulkifli Mohamed was quoted as saying that police were investigating the report.
--- KatoeyNewsNetwork

rapebill
11-09-2007, 04:26 PM
First time in KL, so very bobo and went around to look-look-see-see.

The famous hawker centre in Pudu with all the PRC MLIF
http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc78/rapebill/CIMG8580.jpg
See how crowded it was on a sat afternoon
http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc78/rapebill/CIMG8581.jpg
It was rather amusing (for me) to see them pedding melon seeds.
Strictly for lovers of PRC MLIF. Did not spot any SYTs.

There were some PRC MLIF at Petaling St (Chinatown).
They were loitering outside their hotel entrance.

There is a petain-like area behind Petaling St.
Many foreign workers. Prices are like 20/30 RM.
Most of the WLs are in their 40s.

There are some PRC and Indian MLIF at the Petaling St Hotel
(right behind Petaling St).

Also visited Chow Kit, near the bazaar. Saw many ladyboys.
One uncle selling sex stuff warned me not to engage as I would be robbed by pickpockets.
Remembered that a bro had earlier warned us about this.

Never visited spas such as Green Elephant as not enough cash.

I am wondering if any bro can enlighten on where the local guys in KL satisfy their needs.

ProfessorOokami
11-09-2007, 05:15 PM
I am wondering if any bro can enlighten on where the local guys in KL satisfy their needs.

Mostly in the toilets :D

KLKOOL
11-09-2007, 05:18 PM

Not enough cash for place like GE and you ask us where we satisfy ourself ? The threads are here. Read them and ask less general questions like this :cool:

Pearl
11-09-2007, 05:21 PM
Not enough cash for place like GE and you ask us where we satisfy ourself ? The threads are here. Read them and ask less general questions like this :cool:

If no cash ...

Walk into Bakery Store

Buy 1 cream puff

Bang and shoot RAW happily into it :p

sexypirate
11-09-2007, 05:29 PM
First time in KL, so very bobo and went around to look-look-see-see.

well it's really depends on your pocket........u name it, MC, MP, karaoke, club, disco..everywhere bro.....:D

Itto
11-09-2007, 06:09 PM
PJ De Inn

Paid a visit to the above spa. My first visit there but you can find this place veri easily. Went straight for the massage. The OKT keep persuading u to take the package gals coz they get commission for that. Anyway requested for a massage gal. Massage quite strong but too short. The CKT gal a bit MILF, but quite smooth skin and big boobs which i like :D

Anyway after the massage requested for the full works. Service wise: Thumbs up.

Damage: RM 80 for the massage + RM 120 for the works. Total RM 200

RTF: Yes. definitely. There are also some hot looking NLs. But for CKTs, mostly quite MILF.

DeKuip
11-09-2007, 08:14 PM
[U]RTF: Yes. definitely. There are also some [B]hot looking NLs. But for CKTs, mostly quite MILF.

wei Itto.. normally it's:

Nice FR.. add u 3 points.. Me very creative leh, now i say:

I read ur nice FR woh.. u must up me 3 points arr! :p

The hot looking NLs u got ask name boh? :p

-grim-
12-09-2007, 12:21 AM
Guys We have recently acquired a contact no for 99ESCORT SERVICE [12pm-6am] :D

They've got loads of choices from local to neighboring countries
NL, YTF/CKT, CURRY @ RM230 (1hour)
Viet, Thai, Pinoy, Indo @ RM150 (1hour)
PRC @ RM180 (1hour)
Office Worker @RM1000/per day (min 2days)

They are available for 1hr, 2hrs, 4hrs, and overnights but charges are doubled accordingly. No discounts on their prices apparently.

They've got 3some. Provide transportation for gals. Provide room service @ RM30 per hour somewhere in Bkt.Bintang.

Well anyways thought we'd share the contact with u guys
016 614 9090
012 914 6434
[email protected] (for further info)

We haven't tried it out yet though. Cheers :p

sexypirate
12-09-2007, 09:43 AM
A need for Tom Yam
-------------------

Been looking to have tom yam since Monday, finally I was able to squeeze out of office early yesterday at about 8pm....without further delaying, with a map on left hand, phone on my right hand, I straight to Tom Yam palace- this place is an information from one respected bro.

After twist and turns, I finally reached the destination. Press the door bell, ding-dong, a lady greet and invited me in. From the face of this greeting lady, I definitely know this is a tom yam palace. Wow....great, tom yam, tom yam!

She pour me a cup of warm tea, and there is four(4) gals to pick. Total is five(5)...one is working- the one highly recommend by respected brudder. Sigh....no choice lo, pick one tom yam and started my tom yam session.

Commenced with massage, very routine, back, head, legs and hands. And lots of ping-pong action along the way. Little didi started to erect and is so rigid....so..what else...more action follows....

She strips naked, hmm...not bad...nice boobs, small titties, and slim legs :D
She starts with giving hard BJ, after 10 mins, she capped me, she ride me like cow-gal, yeah2....i'm lovin it!! after awhile I changed to doggie-style, grabbed her ass hard and tight, pump her!! Wow cannot tahan liao...need to cum...! Then I decided move to missionary, fingers abit, yes, it's all wet, making more excited, gotta pump her right-away, pump it real hard and fast, feeling so good...yes, oh...yes....cannot stand o....finally cum!! :cool:

I took a bath and clean-up myself. Get out of the room....drink some hot tea, and chit-chat for a while, hmm...managed to see the highly recommended...pretty good...one word...SYT ...too tired to have another tom yam session...paid the lady boss and left...

Name: Wuan (Thai)
Boobs: 32B
BJ: 6/10
FJ: 7/10
Damage: 130rm (30+80)
RTF: Will, to try recommend one!

DeKuip
12-09-2007, 10:03 AM
A need for Tom Yam
-------------------

Been looking to have tom yam since Monday, finally I was able to squeeze out of office early yesterday at about 8pm....without further delaying, with a map on left hand, phone on my right hand, I straight to Tom Yam palace- this place is an information from one respected bro.

Cipet.. abt 10 pm's asked for the direction still cant find then i dunno leh..

I told u lan lan ask for ah Wan.. she is the youngest 1.. how come now 'Wuan' became late 20 liao?? Or is it there got 2 ah Wan's?? Wuan's??

Ok.. u are indeed a brave member.. u have my word, i will release more thai port info's to u soon. :D

sexypirate
12-09-2007, 10:11 AM
Cipet.. abt 10 pm's asked for the direction still cant find then i dunno leh..

I told u lan lan ask for ah Wan.. she is the youngest 1.. how come now 'Wuan' became late 20 liao?? Or is it there got 2 ah Wan's?? Wuan's??

Ok.. u are indeed a brave member.. u have my word, i will release more thai port info's to u soon. :D

ah wan is working lo....i cannot tahan mah...so took another tom yam lo...she told me is Wuan...i dunno Thai well...so should be this i guess...:D

Itto
12-09-2007, 10:37 AM
wei Itto.. normally it's:

Nice FR.. add u 3 points.. Me very creative leh, now i say:

I read ur nice FR woh.. u must up me 3 points arr!

The hot looking NLs u got ask name boh? :p

Of course! Can try one called Annie i think... sarawakian gal. Good service but haven't tried before. Normally i take CKTs only. :p

DeKuip
12-09-2007, 10:43 AM
Of course! Can try one called Annie i think... sarawakian gal. Good service but haven't tried before. Normally i take CKTs only. :p

sarawakian consider NL arr?? u got check she got that special NL curves boh? :p

I went to PJ De Inn once with that KL no1 farker KLKOOL.. after saw few CMI CKT he tot he can run fast.. it was the 1st time he discovered i can run faster than him! hurhurhur..

ProfessorOokami
12-09-2007, 10:47 AM
Boobs: 32B
BJ: 6/10
FJ: 7/10
Damage: 130rm (30+80)
RTF: Will, to try recommend one!

Bro Sexypirate:

Nice FR. Wowee, tom yam leh :p I was told that it should be SYT named WAN! That CP is not easy to search but I am familiar with that place.

How come 30 + 80 came up to RM 130:confused: Which is which?

DeKuip
12-09-2007, 10:50 AM
Bro Sexypirate:

Nice FR. Wowee, tom yam leh I was told that it should be SYT named WAN! That CP is not easy to search but I am familiar with that place.

How come 30 + 80 came up to RM 130 Which is which?

Prof, i tot u went check the new 25 yrs tom yam yest? :confused:

This sexypirate very blur sotong.. same same TD type.. pls forgive him. :p

ProfessorOokami
12-09-2007, 10:50 AM
sarawakian consider NL arr?? ..

Some sarawakians [Bidayuh] are more or less like, if not prettier than NL :D

The difference is minimal....Do you mean NL has a specail NL body odour ka?

DeKuip
12-09-2007, 10:58 AM
Some sarawakians [Bidayuh] are more or less like, if not prettier than NL :D

The difference is minimal....Do you mean NL has a specail NL body odour ka?

Thanks Prof,

Special odour i never noticed but special body curves for sure! :p

sexypirate
12-09-2007, 11:00 AM
Bro Sexypirate:

Nice FR. Wowee, tom yam leh :p I was told that it should be SYT named WAN! That CP is not easy to search but I am familiar with that place.

How come 30 + 80 came up to RM 130:confused: Which is which?

so prof...my mistake....the total for whole session is 130....

ProfessorOokami
12-09-2007, 11:13 AM
Prof, i tot u went check the new 25 yrs tom yam yest?

This sexypirate very blur sotong.. same same TD type.. pls forgive him.

Got tied down by some urgent work and after that no mood to venture to CP and Hotel M for tom yam soup :o

Maybe check it out today.

ukcheong
12-09-2007, 09:02 PM
I went to PJ De Inn once with that KL no1 farker KLKOOL.. after saw few CMI CKT he tot he can run fast.. it was the 1st time he discovered i can run faster than him! hurhurhur..

oooh! so those two guys who were running like headless chickens across the street at the roundabout were you la... I almost run over you with my car!! I thot what nightmare they running away from. :p

btw me got one NL FL... suposedly have the right "curves".. you'll know wat I mean like. Want to try, now she said fasting mth... diu... got to wait one more month.

But if good, I call u ... ok boh?

KLKOOL
12-09-2007, 09:24 PM
sarawakian consider NL arr?? u got check she got that special NL curves boh? :p

You remember once we go recce Ipoh Road NL boh. Supposed to be water snake, end up water hippo. I never see u leave so fast from NL room b4 also :p

ProfessorOokami
13-09-2007, 02:34 AM
All of a sudden my points shot up to 99:D

Thanks ukchong & looksi for upping me recently. :p

Darknites
13-09-2007, 02:40 AM
All of a sudden my points shot up to 99

Thanks ukchong & looksi for upping me recently. :p

haha... more than 99 liao.. :D

DeKuip
13-09-2007, 10:41 AM
btw me got one NL FL... suposedly have the right "curves".. you'll know wat I mean like. Want to try, now she said fasting mth... diu... got to wait one more month.

But if good, I call u ... ok boh?

Farn Chiong kor.. long time no see u here. still talk cock like no tomolo hurhurhur..

Yest me oso last try b4 the fasting month starts.. call bro MrJack and his pretty NL's go yum cha but this cock cannot stand bro din anwsered my calls.. must be fark as much as possible b4 fasting month.. :rolleyes:

Ur taste worst than BEG, what age that NL? Better ask u 1st..

DeKuip
13-09-2007, 10:44 AM
You remember once we go recce Ipoh Road NL boh. Supposed to be water snake, end up water hippo. I never see u leave so fast from NL room b4 also :p

actually that NL not tat bad lah.. only i suspect she is a drugs user.. better dont gamble.

Most scary i experienced was in Sixxn condo.. let PRC's choose us... :p

ProfessorOokami
13-09-2007, 10:45 AM
haha... more than 99 liao.

Thanks for upping me :D Much appreciated to enable me to pass the century line [BTW, "century" if pronounced as SENZURI in Japanese, it means PCC:p ]

KLKOOL
13-09-2007, 11:46 AM
actually that NL not tat bad lah.. only i suspect she is a drugs user.. better dont gamble.

Most scary i experienced was in Sixxn condo.. let PRC's choose us... :p

But the NL look so different from the picture... dunno what camera the person use le :p

That PRC choose customer game make me realise my ranking is below Tua Pao aka Bren, YSH the Polar Bear and of course GTM. between TD and me... TD horny so he almost beg me to let him go. Nbz. End up eat vege.

DeKuip
13-09-2007, 11:57 AM
But the NL look so different from the picture... dunno what camera the person use le

That PRC choose customer game make me realise my ranking is below Tua Pao aka Bren, YSH the Polar Bear and of course GTM. between TD and me... TD horny so he almost beg me to let him go. Nbz. End up eat vege.

ya loh... see pic i will give 7 to 8 for her look... saw real person i give 4! hurhurhur..

lei ke hai lah... i still remember bro Brens took that bakso, he never involved with the choosing game then. 3 prc's left and YSH was the 1st person got chossen then u the second.. left me and CBM and 1 prc.. CBM said (tat time u are ordi bonking inside the room) CBM cannot tahan pulled the prc into the room... left me watch Jacky Chan's who am i movie alone. :(

shiok1968
13-09-2007, 12:22 PM
KNN...between the both of you, dun know who to believe.

Maybe if GTM can tell me the story of the movie "Who am I", then we know who is the one bluffing?:p

ukcheong
13-09-2007, 01:36 PM
Ur taste worst than BEG, what age that NL? Better ask u 1st..

No worry, I know your requirements one. If that NL above 25 then I give to you right? If younger than 25, I give to CibLover.... ok or not? :p

DeKuip
13-09-2007, 04:05 PM
Received a contact of a okt from shifu, call to check the stocks... hearsay got NL's from north east province. Indeed he has NL's but the NL's today not working, at this moment he has 4 local YTF or CKY (some1 pls tell me why sometimes call YTF n sometime CKT?)..

Like tat no need to go look see loh.. btw, damages are RM180 for YTF and RM130 for NL.

Thanks shifu. :D

CibLover
13-09-2007, 05:06 PM
.... If younger than 25, I give to CibLover.... ok or not? ..

Sweee.... BTW, my requirements you also know horr... Not just the age. :p

KLKOOL
13-09-2007, 05:21 PM
KNN...between the both of you, dun know who to believe.

Maybe if GTM can tell me the story of the movie "Who am I", then we know who is the one bluffing?:p

You know me lah. kekeke. I never bluff one. But GTM always like dat. I still remember actually TDsay dun wan, so sit outside watch TV. Not enough room so i watch TV with the Girl, at the end of the show, TD ask me if i want to bonk boh. I say anything and he say, then he take lorr... mahai ...

DeKuip
13-09-2007, 05:41 PM
You know me lah. kekeke. I never bluff one. But GTM always like dat. I still remember actually TDsay dun wan, so sit outside watch TV. Not enough room so i watch TV with the Girl, at the end of the show, TD ask me if i want to bonk boh. I say anything and he say, then he take lorr... mahai ...

ok lah... since so scary tat time i tell the true.. hurhurhur..

Bro Brens screw the bakso.. let prc's choose us.. 1st went into the room was cibai Cib, second me.. then KL No1.. left CBM alone. No1 kau tim 1st and he came out 1st.. CBM use his room then... end up all got screwed. :D

shiok1968
14-09-2007, 08:11 AM
Sweee.... BTW, my requirements you also know horr... Not just the age. :pYou come back already har!!

When you want to buy me beer and tell me stories??:p

CibLover
14-09-2007, 11:28 AM
Me come back liao... but leaving again on the 20th.

Today Friday, u go back S'pore? If no, then we come out yum char.

If yes, then next Monday till Wednesday, lorrr... :)

Errr..... BTW, me no story to tell horr.. just work, go back hotel, shower, rest, foot massage, eat and sleep. One or two nights, I go drink tea... (you know me, me not alcoholic drinker) :rolleyes:

Pearl
14-09-2007, 12:28 PM

If yes, then next Monday till Wednesday, lorrr...

Errr..... BTW, me no story to tell horr.. just work, go back hotel, shower, rest, foot massage, eat and sleep. One or two nights, I go drink tea... (you know me, me not alcoholic drinker) :rolleyes:

Kan.. Play this story again

Tikoman.. write some FR le. Dont tell me u carry sperms all the way there and carry them back.. If really so, I become MONK :p

shiok1968
14-09-2007, 12:31 PM

If yes, then next Monday till Wednesday, lorrr...

Errr..... BTW, me no story to tell horr.. just work, go back hotel, shower, rest, foot massage, eat and sleep. One or two nights, I go drink tea... (you know me, me not alcoholic drinker) Knn...you worse than me. Come back not long so fast must go again. Kenna kongtao already??:rolleyes:

Yup...today go back as usual. Back on Sun nite.

Let's confirm on Mon which nite we free. Will sms you on Mon.

Btw I dun believe anything about the go back hotel...rest...blah blah blah.... Will wait for your real FR when we meet.:p

shiok1968
14-09-2007, 12:35 PM
Kan.. Play this story again

Tikoman.. write some FR le. Dont tell me u carry sperms all the way there and carry them back.. If really so, I become MONK My YSH nowadays very shy lah!!

Want to hear FR must come down to KL, then maybe got chance. If wait for him to write, most likely must wait till you 6 pointer.:p

Btw...confirm you no chance to becum monk cos that situation will never happen.:p

CibLover
14-09-2007, 12:38 PM
Knn...you worse than me. Come back not long so fast must go again. Kenna kongtao already?? ......

No, lah...not kena kong tao, lehh...

Me 20th going to bonk Espanol's senorita. Then, try getting a girl to bonk on top of Eiffel Tower!!! :D

Return to KL ..rest and go back China. Kekeke.... all work, leh!!
FR?? Errr.... we confirm on Monday, lah!! :p

CibLover
14-09-2007, 12:42 PM
Kan.... write some FR le. Dont tell me u carry sperms all the way there and carry them back.....

Aiyah... Okok, lah. Before today ends, I write a steamy, steamy FR about my last bonk in a "Relax Center" in China under the FR thread. Swee boh...?? ;)

Just make sure you don't PCC and load onto your computer screen horrr!!!! :D

shiok1968
14-09-2007, 12:43 PM
No, lah...not kena kong tao, lehh...

Me 20th going to bonk Espanol's senorita. Then, try getting a girl to bonk on top of Eiffel Tower!!! Ooopppsss....forgot you going to try your fantasy about trying to bonk on top of Eiffel Tower. Try to remember to ask the gal if she has fear of height. Dun want her to be vomitting all over you.:eek: :p

shiok1968
14-09-2007, 12:46 PM
Aiyah... Okok, lah. Before today ends, I write a steamy, steamy FR about my last bonk in a "Relax Center" in China under the FR thread. Swee boh...??

Just make sure you don't PCC and load onto your computer screen horrr!!!! Cibei....today end means about 6pm. Me already on the way back to SG.:(

Haiz...the most wait to go home then read FR. At least steam already, confirm dun have to PCC over computer screen.;)

CibLover
14-09-2007, 12:54 PM
Cibei....today end means about 6pm. Me already on the way back to SG.......

Just for my SSH, I now go write... no eat lunch also must finish for my good bro to read. :cool:

Get ready the tissue... wipe off the screen horr... :p

Pearl
14-09-2007, 12:57 PM
Aiyah... Okok, lah. Before today ends, I write a steamy, steamy FR about my last bonk in a "Relax Center" in China under the FR thread. Swee boh...??

Just make sure you don't PCC and load onto your computer screen horrr!!!!

Swee lar..

At least I dont get to go Cheena can fantasize ma..;)

Also I got those PG Fls for u horr... If I dont know you, I wont be like this, and I wont get those FL contacts lo..

So.. the girls have to THANK u personally..:D

shiok1968
14-09-2007, 12:59 PM
Just for my SSH, I now go write... no eat lunch also must finish for my good bro to read.

Get ready the tissue... wipe off the screen horr... Aiyoh...me so touched. Will buy you all the tea you can drink when we meet.

Me already put plastic wrap over screen in case spray all over the place.:p

shaggerific
14-09-2007, 11:40 PM
Errr..... BTW, me no story to tell horr.. just work, go back hotel, shower, rest, foot massage, eat and sleep. One or two nights, I go drink tea... (you know me, me not alcoholic drinker)
LKH!! Who u trying to bluff?? He never leave the hotel is correct. Not because he good boy hor, but because he ordered take-away lah!! ;)
Half-way talking on msn then suddenly disappeared. Then after midnight come back on and say "shi fook sai" Nbzz :p

boinker
15-09-2007, 08:12 AM

just a short fr. when I go ah. last weekend. BTW I really dont know why you ask kindly enlight me.

You still have not answer me that. Or you use another nice toreply me that I have over look.

leo2k
15-09-2007, 11:17 AM
Bro dekuip....

I m not handsome lar.....dont praise me...just an ordinary guy...so there's a syt staying near our place?...interesting...hey bro...thanks for the "eye opener" ahah....i owe u a drink..

cheers.....10/10 for bro dekuip...haha..

CibLover
15-09-2007, 11:18 AM
....Half-way talking on msn then suddenly disappeared. Then after midnight come back on and say "shi fook sai" ....

Shhhhhhhhhhhhh........ like that also wanna post here ahh? Errr.... me go foot massage, mah!! :rolleyes:

Oei!! get a life lah.. last nite after drinking and reached home, you still log-in here, ahh? Or you're just waiting while downloading porn?? :p

DeKuip
15-09-2007, 12:21 PM
Shhhhhhhhhhhhh........ like that also wanna post here ahh? Errr.... me go foot massage, mah!! :rolleyes:

Oei!! get a life lah.. last nite after drinking and reached home, you still log-in here, ahh? Or you're just waiting while downloading porn?? :p

Dont kacau him lah.. yest he complain so i back him VIP liao.. he now busy for what u know loh! hurhurhur..

shiok1968
15-09-2007, 01:21 PM
Dont kacau him lah.. yest he complain so i back him VIP liao.. he now busy for what u know loh! hurhurhur..Hahaha.... you perchar lobang. Now that he VIP, confirm very busy.:p

DeKuip
16-09-2007, 04:13 PM
Bro dekuip....

I m not handsome lar.....dont praise me...just an ordinary guy...so there's a syt staying near our place?...interesting...hey bro...thanks for the "eye opener" ahah....i owe u a drink..

cheers.....10/10 for bro dekuip...haha..

If after F1 u wanna yum cha i call her out loh.. This 1 is a 19 yrs old mixed NL, ofcoz not father mixed with mother lah..(thanks bro shiok for this joke hurhurhur)..

leeman
22-09-2007, 07:22 PM
Event Sometime Last week...3.40AM Somewhere In KL

Batins and Traditional MPs! Got a called last week with Wsg Member Boddie88! TT was pretty late i suggest a MP for a nice

massage..Heard also provide FJ extras which operate till 6am! Me and boddie88 never been to Shoplots MP that open till this late so why not give a try!We drove straight away and stop by 7e to standby CD posible if each got lucky for a FJ hehehe:p

Reach to the destination,Park and greet a OKT sitting outside of the Gate!Nak massage? 2 orang ya? Yes and how many gals? Plently and young all NLs! Hmmm Bodie88 is craze for NLs!Okt Open the lock door for us and straight we climb up 1st floor! Deco was soso...The moment the doors opens we can smell strong urine all over the MP! Wah...Thats bad..But hopefully the gals can balance the power by 5/5!

I smoke and soon finish Okt show us the MP rooms! Average rooms and smels pretty bad! Strip and waited for ML! My was a dino average looks and she was actually playing a MP3 from her HandPhone with her Headphone on! - points! while massaging me she did sing some malay song and was darn piss off cause i was really waiting to sleep! THey have couple of NL working and some does provide extras

Name: forgot(NL)
age 23
Massage:6/10(sensual massage)
BJ: didnt ask
ar:didnt try asking
Batin:2/10(wanking my didi like myself does even better) hahaha
wif: No way(the MP was totally bad manage) Urine smell was everywhere:eek:
Damage: 50 1hour/ 70 1and half/100 2 hours
Operation hours: 12noon-6am

woodringman
23-09-2007, 08:05 PM
Thanks for the FR, Bro leeman.

Just managed to return you 1 point. Sorry for the delay.:o

DeKuip
26-09-2007, 11:17 PM
Today kacau gers in MSN almost the whole day.. NL lah, ang moh gers, chinese.. most oso talk abt hamsup stuffs. Since finished work early and feel itchy ofcoz go look see somewhere.. called the latest up to date contacts and with 4 of us we decided to go jalan ipon area.

Hotel 1:

Reach there call the females okt's and they said only 2 gers working today, bo pian loh since here oredi sure wanna see the gers lah. 1st ger was in higher floor, okt only said she is 19 yrs old.. no futher info abt her. Ting-Tong.. a average looking ger opened the door, 1st thing i noticed abt her was she is quite tall. Futher inspection i can say she is fair and that thing most syt's have.. she is very shy. With my skill i managed to made her laff often.. end conclusion, most bros will like her but too bad for me.. she is not a NL. hurhurhur..

Girl no1: Local chinese
Name: Shirley
Age: 19 yrs (from her look i cant tell but base on the way she dress, her make up, the accesories she wear... oso the handbag. I believe she is 19)

Boobs: Din managed to check coz she wear a jacket and holding her arms cross all the time.. quite shy.

Skin: No pimples, fair and smooth.
Bodyshape: water snake and long legs.

Damage: RM198.

Now continue look see the 2nd ger, need to go down few floors. Ting-Tong.. again a quite young face this time but shorter than the 1st ger. Found out this ger also quite shy.. hehehe.. need to use my skill again, made her laff few times to get a better look. This ger cant speak cantonese, with my cipet madarin really sucks.. but still managed to laff often. 1 of my fren decide to take her service. Here is his feed back.

Ger no2: Local chinese
Name: Yvone

Boobs: 6.5
Body: 6.5

BJ: 7
FJ: 6 (my fren said her cibai quite lose liao.. i think my fren lancau too small or the ger is too wet.. hahaha)

Finger: allow
Service: overall 7

Damage: RM148

This was the end of hotel. While i was at a mamak waiting for my fren i called another okt1, he is very fenly said 'Taikoh, long time no see u liao.. u die die must visit my stock.' He said like that sure i will give him face.. but found out his stock is in Kepong area.. ma hai.. so far how to go? He said he will call me back.. few minutes later a unknow okt2 called me, he said he is fren of okt1, he has local stock nearby, asked me go look see his place. Reach hotel 2 when step in oredi no mood liao.. it smell bad.. like bro leeman discript, it smell like urine!! Since here oredi, confirm the room numbers and went up look see loh.. 1st room no respond.. second room a BEG standard ger opened the door. Went inside chat a bit with her and soon we left.. i think bro's DD, selim and sexypirate wont mind screw her.. hurhurhur

Ger no3 from another hotel: Local chinese
Name: EA

Boobs: Din watch.. so no info
Body: Since 2 years ago became BEG standard

Damage: RM170

Was thinking to go thai port after diner, thai port okt told me 1 of bro Boinker favorite tom yam is back. I have tried her b4, not bad at all.. Since the hotel 1 okt's told me tomolo there will be 5 gers working.. so i decide to go hotel 1 again tomolo.. with 2 newbies bros i have promised them new lobangs few weeks ago.

All okt names and contact pls refer to MK VIP Board. :D

DeKuip
27-09-2007, 07:22 AM
There is 1 bro i call him Super Itchy.. hahahaha

CBM keh disciple.. XXXXX The Little call me said go look see can also. :p

penetration
27-09-2007, 10:01 AM
The moment the doors opens we can smell strong urine all over the MP! Wah...Thats bad..But hopefully the gals can balance the power by 5/5!

Wah bro Leeman, the smell of urine u still can go for massage ah? damn keng ler u....

Penetration

DeKuip
29-09-2007, 05:16 PM
Hi guys,

Just thought of sharing what happened at Beach Club,KL last nite.:p

Bro, u frequent this area?? Next time can check out Ruums for me anot? Hearsay quite happening. Nowadays i seldom go P Ramlee, prefer to stay PJ.. nearer to my house. :D

Futaba
29-09-2007, 11:53 PM
Bro, u frequent this area?? Next time can check out Ruums for me anot? Hearsay quite happening. Nowadays i seldom go P Ramlee, prefer to stay PJ.. nearer to my house. :D

Wah PJ good leh coz my company always book LDI PJ when I go down for training. Next time we go 'yam cha' sui boh?

DeKuip
30-09-2007, 08:41 AM
hmmmm.... jungle ruums rite?

no.. i dont mean rum jungle. Rumms is beside Thai Club.. Life Center.

DeKuip
30-09-2007, 08:46 AM
Wah PJ good leh coz my company always book LDI PJ when I go down for training. Next time we go 'yam cha' sui boh?

Bro Futaba, spend all ur free time in LDI spa can liao.. why need to go out yum cha? :p hurhurhur..

Kidding bro, call me when u are in PJ again... i show u the most happening pubs in PJ.. somemore u so handsome i almost can say gers will try to tackle u. :D

civic_jerk
30-09-2007, 01:54 PM
hi all. going to kl next week for business. wonder if there is any kind bros to show me ard.

bro klcool you in kl this time? hehehehehe

solid_snake
30-09-2007, 03:42 PM
yo bros!

here is another report i would like to share...yesterday night while watching Bayern Munich vs Bayer Leverkusen at home, suddenly friend call for some beer nearby home, at first feel like malas to go out since it's late, but think again, long time never meet them, so decide to go to have some chat & beer. while having beer, 'where to cheong' is our topic, btw the bar is full of beautiful chinese(local) pr, but im not f**king interested in 'em, my friends talking with them while im enjoying Birmingham vs Man Utd match. after finished a bucket, we decide to leave for mamak, when seated nobody come for order, shit, we dun care and just continue our conversation, when the 'cheonging' topic got more excited, we decided to have milo ais in the spa rather than mamak, so off we go to our favourite destination: wenworth spa :D

i've been stop visiting there for a long time already, while my friends quite frequent to there, i found that their okts there is more friendly now, compared to the last time that few of them is very cold. quite crowded that time, around 1am. food served are tomyam, nl & prc, so i call okt to mirror tomyams (2) & nl (1), and not interested in prc. so comes only 2 tomyam coz nl already ordered by someone...damn!

for the 2 tomyams, 1 with fairer skin, older, and slimmer, 1 with darker skin, younger, slightly plump...im going for a darker skin 1 coz i love dark skin lady(not indian type but malay type dark)...sweet~! so we walk up to room...great attitute she have, i really love it! very friendly & always with a smiley face. then inside room, we proceed to shower, wash me thoroughly while i raba-raba and finger-finger, woo-hoo, syoknya! then go to bed for massage, dont have a good skill but ok for some muscle relaxation...(when i asked, she told me she break up with his thai boyfriend coz he's very hamsap, haha!!! cant blame his bf la, coz she is a great bonker! im bet im 100 times more hamsap if im her bf) we are taking it slow, superb GFE feeling, then to a damn syok foreplay session, catbahting, frenching, fingering, im kissing her up and down, front and back(but not to pussy yet), i can see she is enjoying damn much, sweet moaning voice, her bbbj is superb, great tongue twisting, great sucking skill without pain or uncomfortable feeling(as sometimes i feel abit pain or uncomfortable when some WL suck it hard) and then finally to fj...cummed after 2 position...i found out that my sex performance is going down, i have to do more sport and eat more healthy food already

summary:
name: mam
looks: 8/10 (always cheerful)
body: 7/10 (slightly plump, with quite good curve)
bbbj: 9.5/10
fj: 8/10
GFE: 10/10
frenching: yes
fingering: yes
CIM: dunno, didnt ask for it
AR: dunno, didnt ask for it
damage: rm180 + rm20 = rm200 (cool!)
RTF: HELL YEAH!!! i'll bring her to heaven on my next visit by licking all over her body and deep inside her pussy!!! this is wat i call food tasting! muahahaha!

snake reporting out ;)

KLKOOL
30-09-2007, 05:39 PM
hi all. going to kl next week for business. wonder if there is any kind bros to show me ard.

bro klcool you in kl this time? hehehehehe

Sorry le bro, In China. Can PM Dekuip or Ciblover and see what plans they have. Cheers

DeKuip
30-09-2007, 07:06 PM
oOOooo..icic...Ruumms at bangunan life center rite?

Bro, u have the Ruums info's absolutely right.. hahaha. Only 1 thing u forgot.. u dare to make the moves.. ONS is not that difficult than u think. ;)

When ya going?? Can i aka the small potato tag alone? :D

WeekdaY WarrioR
30-09-2007, 07:09 PM
Only 1 thing u forgot.. u dare to make the moves.. ONS is not that difficult than u think.

When ya going?? Can i aka the small potato tag alone?

So you have tried with some european chik or Local chick ?

One warning if u go with Dekuip, he is a REAL JOKER. Becareful when u see Pinoy or Ahgua sit at the same table with you :D

DeKuip
30-09-2007, 07:11 PM
Sorry le bro, In China. Can PM Dekuip or Ciblover and see what plans they have. Cheers

Why u tipu?? I saw u last week in Sunshine, Sky River, Saboon, Spa De Palace, Armada, Imperial, De Luxe and D'Boss woh... or is it another KL No1 Farker? :p

Civic_Jerk, u can pm me ur contact.. if possible for me i will help. I only sked this week and next week 2 of my Penang kor kor will be here.. i wanna show my kor kor around.. :D

DeKuip
30-09-2007, 07:18 PM
So you have tried with some european chik or Local chick ?

One warning if u go with Dekuip, he is a REAL JOKER. Becareful when u see Pinoy or Ahgua sit at the same table with youD

I dont have the chance to try lah... u think me like casanova cibai CibLover meh?

cipet lah!!! That batch old pinoys dunno gone where liao.. hahaha. Me good heart person mah.. see them so old liao and if they cant get any customer, they still have RM10 each i gave them to take cab back home mah.. happend 1 of that nite a not KL bro was here.. for fun i asked the pinoys kiss him only mah... but they grabbed his cock was not asked by me hor! hruhrurhur

That ah gua is very frenly lah.. he always tell me nice stories.. for 1 or 2 drinks listen to nice stories woh.. quite worth it right? hurhurhur..

:p :p

WeekdaY WarrioR
30-09-2007, 07:21 PM
I dont have the chance to try lah... u think me like casanova cibai CibLover meh?

cipet lah!!! That batch old pinoys dunno gone where liao.. hahaha. Me good heart person mah.. see them so old liao and if they cant get any customer, they still have RM10 each i gave them to take cab back home mah.. happend 1 of that nite a not KL bro was here.. for fun i asked the pinoys kiss him only mah... but they grabbed his cock was not asked by me hor! hruhrurhur

That ah gua is very frenly lah.. he always tell me nice stories.. for 1 or 2 drinks listen to nice stories woh.. quite worth it right? hurhurhur..

You and Cibai Cib and Romeo SSH all the same la. Leave me Ikan Billis aLONE, lucky can pay, no need to tackle girl.

DeKuip
30-09-2007, 07:29 PM
Cibai Cib and Romeo SSH all the same la. Leave me Ikan Billis aLONE, lucky can pay, no need to tackle girl. DeKuip even worse, pay ger... the ger oso dunwan him.. so he went home PCC loh

The true correction.. :(

Aardappeltje
30-09-2007, 07:40 PM

allo KL No1, please allow me learn from u. Hope 1 day i can reach 5% of ur total screw count.. me really is the smallest potato in town. :o

KLKOOL
30-09-2007, 08:00 PM
allo KL No1, please allow me learn from u. Hope 1 day i can reach 5% of ur total screw count.. me really is the smallest potato in town. :o

If u Holland-Shi, Me is Fan-Shi le, your lesser relative :rolleyes:

DeKuip
30-09-2007, 08:33 PM
wah...ONS not difficult?

bro, i think more than 1 year ago.. i did post the easiest ways to get ONS. Let me check can find back that post boh.. :p

wah..u small potato? if i go with u, sure red carpet will come out at Ruums one ..but paiseh la...im actually taking a flight to ho chi minh tonite to meet some arsehole supplier... on second thoughts, i dont think i will be able to go any time soon...

If u have met cibai's KLKOOL and CibLover then u will why every entertaiments joins oso have red carpet.. especially all the HC's in KL. :rolleyes: Me got red carpet welcome is becoz i follow them go look see only. hurhurhur..

DeKuip
30-09-2007, 08:36 PM
If u Holland-Shi, Me is Fan-Shi le, your lesser relative

not true ur comparation.. qua size Fan Shi bigger than Holland Shi, so Holland Shi still consider lesser to Fan Shi. :p

Nothing involve me but me just kapo. :p

DeKuip
30-09-2007, 09:17 PM
wow..i have never met any of them... coz im on the move most of the time... melb-HCM-shilong.. mebbe when i go shilong, i will PM KLKOOL... but for Cib..i better dont..coz i read a lot in this forum that he is a kar-ching guy :p

Lucky u went to HCM tonite.. if not when cibai CibLover is back, ur kar ch'ng will be in danger! hurhurhurhur.. :p

oh.. cibai KLKOOL not the same.. he dont like kar ch'ng but ppls aim his kar ch'ng! hurhurhurhur

HBK9999
02-10-2007, 10:30 PM
i m new to this forum !!!!i m 18 years old still virgin XD hope to have some really good experience of my first sex!!!anyone have some recommendation in kl?????or pm who ????or call who?????thanks you!!!!!!

DeKuip
03-10-2007, 10:33 AM
wah....one like kar -ching, another willing let other ppl aim his kar ching.. no wonder they seem to be close buddies.. hurhurhur

bro say like tat, u want me dead arr? (hurhurhur) :o Later cibai CibLover and cibai KLKOOL back in town, u so far from KL sure out of danger.. me no where to run leh. :(

Pearl
03-10-2007, 10:39 AM
bro say like tat, u want me dead arr? (hurhurhur) Later cibai CibLover and cibai KLKOOL back in town, u so far from KL sure out of danger.. me no where to run leh. :(

Run to Penang lo.. Very safe here hurhurhur :p

shiok1968
03-10-2007, 11:18 AM
bro say like tat, u want me dead arr? (hurhurhur) Later cibai CibLover and cibai KLKOOL back in town, u so far from KL sure out of danger.. me no where to run leh. Aiyoh...you now KL No 1 Taikor...where need to scare those two fellows?:rolleyes:

When they come back to KL, confirm still must give you face hor bcos you got so many lobangs mah!! From KL to Klang also have.:p

DeKuip
03-10-2007, 12:18 PM
Run to Penang lo.. Very safe here hurhurhur

look see look see can oso.. :p

Aiyoh...you now KL No 1 Taikor...where need to scare those two fellows?

When they come back to KL, confirm still must give you face hor bcos you got so many lobangs mah!! From KL to Klang also have.

Tai LKH.. as always me the innocent small potato.

Since cibai KLKOOL left i where got lobangs? Since he was here it was me follow him go look see.. now i always stay home watch 'The Drive of Life'. :o

And soon i have no where to go liao coz cibai CibLover aka casanova oso leave KL. hai... sad.

Klang i admit got lobang.. seafood and bak kut teh lobang i mean. But difficult to find the place tat's why need the 2 Klang cipet's help loh.

But hor... tat cipet Dark Sniper nowadays LCLY after screw a 'lap mei' PRC in 222.. now he think he is PRC king liao.. wait he meet our KL no1 'lap mei king' aka KLKOOL then he knows. hurhurhurhr..

shiok1968
03-10-2007, 12:24 PM
Since cibai KLKOOL left i where got lobangs? Since he was here it was me follow him go look see.. now i always stay home watch 'The Drive of Life'.

And soon i have no where to go liao coz cibai CibLover aka casanova oso leave KL. hai... sad.

Klang i admit got lobang.. seafood and bak kut teh lobang i mean. But difficult to find the place tat's why need the 2 Klang cipet's help loh.Kekeke....dun so modest lah!!;)

Better keep those lobangs active cos I know that once those two farkers come back to KL, they confirm will want to eat local food again. Too much chinese food also sian.:p

DeKuip
03-10-2007, 01:40 PM
wah..."the drive of life"..u watch until which episode? i watch till episod 56 already... so sex-citing.. lol :D

same same.. hehehe. But i wonder how it will end since only 4 episod left, hopefully not a farking ending tat TVB usual has..tonite tot wanna watch 57 + 58 but this morning oredi got programs plan for tonite with 2 ktv itchiano's.. :D

mbz777
03-10-2007, 05:37 PM
Dear Bros,

PRC Virgin available. 22yo SYT primary sch teacher. She is asking for RM5k over few nights but negotiable. If really interested you can bring her to clinic or hosp to check virginity authenticity. Serious buyers pls PM me i giv you the contact. Exchange oso welcomed. She is from Jiangxi, family home completely destroyed in floods 2 mths ago so forced to sell her hymen. Nvr even had bf b4 so totally inexperienced.

DeKuip
04-10-2007, 04:54 PM
Dear Bros,

PRC Virgin available. 22yo SYT primary sch teacher. She is asking for RM5k over few nights but negotiable. If really interested you can bring her to clinic or hosp to check virginity authenticity. Serious buyers pls PM me i giv you the contact. Exchange oso welcomed. She is from Jiangxi, family home completely destroyed in floods 2 mths ago so forced to sell her hymen. Nvr even had bf b4 so totally inexperienced.

My grand idol mbz kor.. this lobang no need to post 1.. just sms the info to Hoi Mei Wong DryDust can liao..

Most proberly he will screw her grandmother then her fiancial problem soft liao. hurhurhur..

DeKuip
04-10-2007, 05:05 PM
haih..i was quite disappointed b'cause from episod 48 onwards, there was very little of charmaine sheh... coz she is my fav TVB actress.. hehehe

Bro MelbSJ,

U are in KL or popiah-land now? I bring u to charmaine look alike u want anot? :D

klpgfun
04-10-2007, 05:07 PM
got meh .. dont big river here woh DK ... got I want to c also le :rolleyes:

DeKuip
04-10-2007, 05:27 PM
got meh .. dont big river here woh DK ... got I want to c also le :rolleyes:

Bro, u got ur portion oredi woh?? Why so greedy?

Like all bros know me very frenly to newbies.. i have devide my knowlegdes into small portions.. like tat every newbies will get the correct portion.

Now it's MelbSJ turn.. i know this guy like LCLY and classy gers.. same same as our YSH cibai CibLover taste. :p

klpgfun
04-10-2007, 05:30 PM
hehehe i dont mind on good stock lo. Anyway not this time round need to prepare to head north to LOS this Sat so need to reserve some bullet.

kenex
04-10-2007, 09:24 PM
Hi brudders,

Will be going to stay near putra world trade centre in about 1 month's time.
Searched through the archives and see that only dynasty hotel has perhaps got nice place for a good massage/bonk(still have?).
hoping to find some more nice places to cheong around putra WTC, any recommendations? Especially with sweet locals!
Otherwise, may have to resort to calling escorts (only wanna fill malaysian pussies up), anyone got recommendations as well?
Maybe i could organize a gangbang... hm..

leo2k
04-10-2007, 10:37 PM
gangbang sounds interesting...keep me in the loop..cheers

kenex
04-10-2007, 10:54 PM
Yep, sure will
Hope to get nice m'sian ch fls to keep my didi warm nightly
Wanna try m'sian hcs, but this is only my 2nd time in KL, so unfamiliar with any nice places near my hotel near putra wtc

DeKuip
05-10-2007, 07:24 AM
gangbang sounds interesting...keep me in the loop..cheers

cipet bro... tonite yum cha coz cibai CibLover wanna be itchiano. :D

DeKuip
05-10-2007, 09:32 AM
Yesterday finished work decided to check out FL's in XXXX Hotel, okt/agent sms me abt a 23 years old (someone misstress) FL.. damage RM198. Also another 19 years old PRC student in Hotel XXXX. Since me quite itchy so go look see loh.

Reach Hotel Vistana with bro Boinker but that farking okt/agent told me the 23 years old ger just left.. she have something urgent on. So there is still 1 ger (a 19 years old local chinese, i saw her last week.. not bad looking.. quite tall) available.. then again need to wait 20 minutes.. she has customer. Like tat we went makan nearby 1st.

After diner i called EA shifu selim (getting closer to Expired Abalones King title of this century), i asked him nearby have LSB or not.. he told me around KFC in Jalan Raja Laut has a lot.. no need names, just go 1 by 1 look see till we like.. he said all Indon and NL. No wonder selim said last time he used to hang out this area, but now no more coz he said the quality getting better compare with last time! ok.. ok.. Reach there quite fast, parked car and we start our LSB journey, since i am with my BEG senior Boinker nothing can happend to me i tot... hehehe. The 1st we went up is a hair saloon.. saw a ah pek and a old NL, definately wrong place! 2nd 1 i almost has a heart attact.. we went up saw 3 super big size very old dino's Indon infront of the entrance! When i wanna leave 1 of them try to grab us.. keep telling us go inside see lah. hahaha.. the 3rd is locked.. the 4th is Phoenix.. nothing much oso. Cipet lah like tat.. better go Corona or Imperial. When walked back to car park i suddenly saw a karaoke by the name YSH!!! Din know cibai CibLover has a ktv in Raja Laut!!! hahaha.. Look see this place found out it is a old folks mansion. No choice we left Raja Laut for Crystal Crown in Jalan Kepong.

Reach XX called the PRC Xiang Xiang and she asked me a strange question: Did u bring CD with u?? Ma hai.. i asked her why?? She said nevermind.. she will call me back in short while. Finally i got her room number... went up.. knock knock.. a syt open the door.. wah!! Quite cute leh the 1st impression.. ask her have other frens anot.. she said have 2 but 1 just went out with customer. She called the other fren into her room.. look for xiang xiang i give 6.5 and her fren 6. Bro Boinker the super itchiano ofcoz choosed xiang xiang lah.. damage RM130. So i go down drink kopi and wait for him.. oso PRC not my taste. While waiting for bro Boinker i called EA selim.. i asked him for more contacts in this hotel but he again asked him go knock door by door!! hahaha.. thing me sohai or what! :p

Hoepfully bro Boinker will write FR...

All names and pics of xiang xiang in MK. :D

Futaba
05-10-2007, 11:54 AM
All names and pics of xiang xiang in MK. :D

Bro which page/thread u post the pics ar?

DeKuip
05-10-2007, 12:10 PM
Bro which page/thread u post the pics ar?

sorry bro.. just now got info from shifu.. i still cant post pic, i will try again later. Oso i will post some LSB pics special for u.. hehehe.. remembered i call u tat nite? Next week we go look see LSB swee boh? :p

Itto
05-10-2007, 12:17 PM
sorry bro.. just now got info from shifu.. i still cant post pic, i will try again later. Oso i will post some LSB pics special for u.. hehehe.. remembered i call u tat nite? Next week we go look see LSB swee boh? :p

Bro DK, i think u got infected with LSB "kong tau" liao. Me too also... itching for LSB action :D

Futaba
05-10-2007, 12:17 PM

Swee !!!.....btw which thread u all always post in MK. Why I try to copy & paste my post from SAM to MK to create a new thread but it says got error & the message, "The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 20 characters" appears.

DeKuip
05-10-2007, 01:34 PM
Bro DK, i think u got infected with LSB "kong tau" liao. Me too also... itching for LSB action

bro Itto, how come TL din inform abt tonite? :eek: hehehe.. yup, LSB quite fun mah.. tat's why yest i went looks ee with bro Boinker.. but really regret i have trust EA shifu selim keh taste. :p

Call u after lunch.. oh.. u did received my mms yest? PRC xiang xiang pic?