PDA

View Full Version : 101 patterns

Sammyboy RSS Feed
03-05-2014, 11:10 AM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

1. This morning, i met a 40+ towkay running a recycling business. Throughout the meeting, he placed his priority banking cheque book on the meeting table, hahaha......so scared that RUN dunno he qualifies for "priority banking". When he was nervous or less-confident during the meeting, he just kept flipping the cheque book as if he was masturbating it.

Anyway, there was nothing great about his recycling business. He is not really into doing good deeds for our environment. I conclude that he tax-evader/money-launder for his chinese counterparts who imports and exports plastic trash to singapore with an untrue value so that they can freely transfer money out of China + handle the GST claims.

I believe the towkay didn't realized that priority banking is not really a big deal. You can automatically qualifies for priority-banking when you take up a mortgage-loan from bank. The elites are in private banking, something that even MAS has little control over.

I guess that cheque book is the biggest achievement in his life.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?180827-101-patterns&goto=newpost).