PDA

View Full Version : Massage near Farrer Park MRT

monsterous88
03-05-2014, 12:51 AM
Not sure if this place has been mentioned before. But this is the first joint that I've visited in SG actually. Went past this place while I'm in the bus and the name caught my attention. So next day decided to drop by and see see look look. 1hr for $50, and comes with free mosha.

Led into a room with attached shower facilities. Rooms have nice deco and the massage bed looks clean. Was told to remove everything and lie on bed. Can shower beforehand if you want.

Proceeded to remove everything and lie face down. Then a PRC around 30yo came in. Warned that the mosha might be abit hot, and then the teasing starts. Poured it right down your butt and massage the butt cheeks, with very very frequent of accidentally brushing your balls. Lift up your ass abit and her hands will go further and grab your didi. Will ask if you want to release 2 times, or if you want to release before or after your massage. Top and bra can be removed, but pants die die also wont remove. But can go in and auto-roam abit if u managed to squirm your hand in haha.

Been told that strictly no FJ will be offered. Asked 2 different girls about it and same response given. So Bros just go and enjoy the Mosha and fantastic service ba.

Price differs from the ML. Was quoted $60 for JG. Good thing is the MLs there are all quite decent looking (at least from what I saw). Sad to say all are PRCs.

Those interested, pls don't PM me as my inbox capacity is very small :(

I will give a very big hint instead.
Located very near Farrer Park MRT, and name of this place is very UNIQUE.

ChaosMeat
04-05-2014, 12:02 AM
bro can share location and contact thanks :D

Sparkplug
04-05-2014, 12:22 AM
bro care to share contact? many thanks!

sammboyboy
04-05-2014, 12:55 AM
Hey bro, mind share ctc?

ahhao2707
04-05-2014, 09:39 AM
Hi bro, mind sharing location?

Koolaide
04-05-2014, 09:59 AM
Mind sharing the contact? Thanks in advance.

jungen
04-05-2014, 10:12 AM
Bro, can share location

idunno1234
04-05-2014, 02:18 PM
Hi bro. Can share ctc please? Sounds good. Thanks as I live around that area

2minded
04-05-2014, 04:19 PM
Bro,
Mind sharing? Thanks in advance.

Kokorika
04-05-2014, 05:32 PM
Care to share location and ctc? I would love to try. Thanks

222nge
04-05-2014, 05:38 PM
TS,
Can share the ctc/address pls? Tks

monsterous88
04-05-2014, 05:52 PM
there alot of massage area there, kitchener link, maude road,rangon rd, explore around,got local malay,indian,prc,punjabi.

indeed there's alot of massage here..just along this specific stretch of road there's 3 joints already..but I think only 1 is up to standard haha..

haven't seen any local malays though :(
been dying to try minah massage..anyone can share joints with minahs with me?

BaoBao2014
04-05-2014, 07:20 PM
HI bro, can share contact? Thanks.

je262
04-05-2014, 08:10 PM
Bro already said this place is very UNIQUE........

angchengyi
04-05-2014, 09:21 PM
Hi:) can share contact and location?

newbienew
06-05-2014, 03:41 PM
Hi Bro, possible to share the details of this recommendation

88blacksheep
08-05-2014, 01:29 AM
Bro, I work in this area.... plzzz share ctc of this place in pm to me... need to find decent place. the other places all cmi imho. thanks in advance

Jason1989
08-05-2014, 01:39 AM
Bro, mind sharing location? Thanks in advance. Been a long time since a visit to HCs.

Leosuper
08-05-2014, 07:11 AM
Bro mind sharing? ^^

sony716
08-05-2014, 07:29 AM
Bro can share the location

acumen
08-05-2014, 07:45 AM
Bro, mind sharing the area"."

charlieangel123
08-05-2014, 08:36 AM
Bro pls share contact thanks

Kokorika
08-05-2014, 08:55 AM
Care to share the location? I would love to try. Thanks bro.

jerrytan
11-05-2014, 08:00 PM
Not sure if this place has been mentioned before. But this is the first joint that I've visited in SG actually. Went past this place while I'm in the bus and the name caught my attention. So next day decided to drop by and see see look look. 1hr for $50, and comes with free mosha.

Led into a room with attached shower facilities. Rooms have nice deco and the massage bed looks clean. Was told to remove everything and lie on bed. Can shower beforehand if you want.

Proceeded to remove everything and lie face down. Then a PRC around 30yo came in. Warned that the mosha might be abit hot, and then the teasing starts. Poured it right down your butt and massage the butt cheeks, with very very frequent of accidentally brushing your balls. Lift up your ass abit and her hands will go further and grab your didi. Will ask if you want to release 2 times, or if you want to release before or after your massage. Top and bra can be removed, but pants die die also wont remove. But can go in and auto-roam abit if u managed to squirm your hand in haha.

For those looking for FJ, bring along your own condoms and try your luck. One told me that they are not supposed to provide FJ, but some will allow if customers have condoms.

Price differs from the ML. Was quoted $60 for JG. Good thing is the MLs there are all quite decent looking (at least from what I saw). Sad to say all are PRCs.

TS, please don't sabo my friend, Michelle who is the owner and now a days seldom turn up except to collect cash. Her instruction is always very clear - only HJ, BM and NO FJ! pls don't tempt others to bring their condom. Report to me which gal offer FJ and she will be sack immediately.

monsterous88
11-05-2014, 09:04 PM
TS, please don't sabo my friend, Michelle who is the owner and now a days seldom turn up except to collect cash. Her instruction is always very clear - only HJ, BM and NO FJ! pls don't tempt others to bring their condom. Report to me which gal offer FJ and she will be sack immediately.

Noted, sorry Bro Jerry. Anyway, I have been very strict with sharing this location. Didnt mean to sabo anyone, just reporting what I was being told. Sorry once again.

tscjim
12-05-2014, 02:37 PM
Contacts pls?

jamesandrewz844
12-05-2014, 05:35 PM
Hi bro, pls share contact & location. Thanks!

Napster
13-05-2014, 03:40 AM
Can pm me :)

Pr0Be
13-05-2014, 09:06 PM
hi bro....can share contact pls =)

ThatsAllFolks
13-05-2014, 11:20 PM
Can share with me as well?

kannanbro
14-05-2014, 01:04 AM
bro . can share location?

Devilzz
14-05-2014, 08:46 AM
Noted, sorry Bro Jerry. Anyway, I have been very strict with sharing this location. Didnt mean to sabo anyone, just reporting what I was being told. Sorry once again.

Bro,care to share this place with me,i live nearby only.thank you.

stevenash
14-05-2014, 08:48 AM
Now this Rangoon n ktchener road r the most happening place after lavender. So far I went in the afternoon, they only provide hj...

idunno1234
14-05-2014, 12:11 PM
Bro. Can share ctc please? Thanks

madox
14-05-2014, 05:01 PM
Say until so good, sic location please!

ElNacho
14-05-2014, 11:28 PM
Can pm me also?

ah rat
15-05-2014, 11:50 AM
Don't there is lobang at Farrer Park MRT :D

kantao1
15-05-2014, 10:37 PM
Can share?

heakkel
15-05-2014, 11:38 PM
Visited this place today, was quite good. :)
To those who keep asking for ppl to share, TS have left enough clues on where the place is at, took me less than 10 mins to find the place.
This is the third place I've visited by reading clues of mps in sammyboy, especially useful for new guys like me.

monsterous88
25-05-2014, 09:24 AM
To those who keep asking for ppl to share, TS have left enough clues on where the place is at, took me less than 10 mins to find the place.
This is the third place I've visited by reading clues of mps in sammyboy, especially useful for new guys like me.

Bro Heakkel, glad you've enjoyed yourself there! ;)
Yah lor I think I have make it sufficiently easy for newbies like me to go and search for this MP. Think most of the newbies are lazy and just waiting for ppl to spoonfeed them.

dunno kena zap by who. now only left 9pts :(
those senior bros whom I've shared with don't bother writing FR or up points one..damn sian..

fablicious8
26-05-2014, 11:55 PM

Agreed with bro heakkel that TS had left enough clues for us to find the place.
I took more than 10mins but glad that I managed to find it eventually.

The lady who attended to me was attentive but as I only took up an hour, there was only enough time to do mosha and JG.

Looks: 7/10
Massage or rather Mosha: 8/10
JG: 8/10 (allows autoroam but with additional $)
Damage: $50 + $80

Some bros may find it a bit ex but the services was good hence worth it overall.

standalonee
27-05-2014, 12:35 AM
bro i hope this joint is not indians ah hahaha

AllInObama
27-05-2014, 05:33 AM
can pm me as well?

monsterous88
27-05-2014, 06:53 AM
bro i hope this joint is not indians ah hahaha

Bro standalonee, stated clearly it's all PRCs leh.....hahaha where u get this idea that it's Indians ah? :confused:

anyway, yesterday explored further and realised there's another joint further down! Near to 2 quite popular Bak Kut Teh shops somemore! next time after massage can go enjoy Bak Kut Teh liao :D

fablicious8
27-05-2014, 11:52 PM
Bro standalonee, stated clearly it's all PRCs leh.....hahaha where u get this idea that it's Indians ah? :confused:

anyway, yesterday explored further and realised there's another joint further down! Near to 2 quite popular Bak Kut Teh shops somemore! next time after massage can go enjoy Bak Kut Teh liao :D

Monsterous88 bro, did you manage to try out the new joint? If so, what is the damage and the standard of the gals?

Dci110
28-05-2014, 12:26 AM
Monsterous88 bro, did you manage to try out the new joint? If so, what is the damage and the standard of the gals?

One of them, the more prominent one, is clean, at least they hinted there's no extras when I went.

bankrobber
14-06-2014, 02:21 PM
overdue FR! but promised bro TS, so here it is!

location easy to find. honestly TS already kind enough with his hint :p

went in, impressed with the place. spanky clean, nice aroma. opted for 1h with free mosha. saw a couple of MLs at the playing with phones, one of them a pretty SYT. requested for the obvious of course! :D

went into the room, even more impressed. damn spacious! saw a sign on the wall though, saying no hanky-panky. started to feel a bit sian.

anyway, decided to take a quick shower. door suddenly opened and that pretty syt walked in. she looked at me and smiled! happy liao. signs of things to come! she put down the tea she was carrying, and waited for me to be ready.

started with mosha. can't say much, as that was my first time, but sure felt good. massage was great. not as hard as i would have wanted, but happy that she covered my upper and lower body properly (: all along, she chatted freely. got to know she's 26!

before asking me to turn over, she went out awhile. another lady came in. the boss maybe? asked me if i wanted special, saying this girl only 22 (lol, i already knew her age but just kept a straight face). anyway, no need to sell liao, i already made up my mind ;) no idea why she needed the boss to ask me. maybe she's new? shy? can't be bothered though. had the best BM ever! thanks TS!

Reive
14-06-2014, 03:32 PM
Bro can share? tks

JizZ
15-06-2014, 10:56 PM
Hey Bro, can share contacts too pls?

kantao1
16-06-2014, 10:15 AM
share the location/contact?tks

monsterous88
16-06-2014, 01:20 PM
overdue FR! but promised bro TS, so here it is!

location easy to find. honestly TS already kind enough with his hint :p

went in, impressed with the place. spanky clean, nice aroma. opted for 1h with free mosha. saw a couple of MLs at the playing with phones, one of them a pretty SYT. requested for the obvious of course! :D

went into the room, even more impressed. damn spacious! saw a sign on the wall though, saying no hanky-panky. started to feel a bit sian.

anyway, decided to take a quick shower. door suddenly opened and that pretty syt walked in. she looked at me and smiled! happy liao. signs of things to come! she put down the tea she was carrying, and waited for me to be ready.

started with mosha. can't say much, as that was my first time, but sure felt good. massage was great. not as hard as i would have wanted, but happy that she covered my upper and lower body properly (: all along, she chatted freely. got to know she's 26!

before asking me to turn over, she went out awhile. another lady came in. the boss maybe? asked me if i wanted special, saying this girl only 22 (lol, i already knew her age but just kept a straight face). anyway, no need to sell liao, i already made up my mind ;) no idea why she needed the boss to ask me. maybe she's new? shy? can't be bothered though. had the best BM ever! thanks TS!

Glad that you have a good time Bro! Do you have the name of this SYT? next time I go I'll look for her also haha she sounds really good :)

ohyeayea123
09-02-2015, 10:23 PM
Happened to chance upon this thread.. Anyone knows if place still functioning?
Can share location please? Thanks!

kooperho
22-02-2015, 03:51 PM
can share ctc? many thanks

alender
22-02-2015, 04:22 PM
Hi bro, mind sharing location?

thanks bro :)

Andy1975
14-03-2015, 08:24 PM
Please share the place bro thanks

swap
27-03-2015, 11:27 PM
took me a while to find the place using the clues on this thread.

from the door you get the idea of what will happen inside.

was dark when i walked in.
a lady came to the counter and asked how long i want.

i replied a long time.
she said huh? how about shorter time? this place got offer, you know

the room is not big but the shower is big.
massage was okay. not the best also not the worst.

fitto77
09-04-2015, 05:18 PM
Bro. Can share location?

theredbaron69
09-04-2015, 10:31 PM
Interesting FRs. Bro monstrous... Can share the contact? Thanks a lot. Pm me if you don't mind.

Lanmianbao
10-04-2015, 05:31 PM
Mind to share the location please ?? Thanks in adv

Nough
10-04-2015, 06:13 PM
Mind sharing the location? Will upz (:

boyangel
12-04-2015, 02:15 AM
Care to share ctc bro..

rubberyellowduc
12-04-2015, 03:44 PM
I went to this joint ytd, got serviced by 30 plus lady with an enhanced rack..
She told me at night got more girls, when i went in the afternoon like not many ml there.

dbrudder
12-04-2015, 08:55 PM
Share location and contact pls.

Crimson
13-04-2015, 02:45 PM
Hello bro,

Place sounds great.
Care to share the contact?

Thanks in advance

rodangio
13-08-2015, 10:01 AM
Went to this joint at night, greeted by the milf prc owner. Took up 1hr massage for $40. Paid in advance and was led to a room with attached shower and told to shower first. Room and shower is clean (plus point).

Laid face down on the massage bed and covered myself with the towel provided (butt naked under the towel), and a milf prc came in shorty after. Started massage my back, strength was good, with a few instances of brushing the balls. After 45mins, was told to turn over. Offered hj for $50, but was there because of body ache so declined. She still remained professional and continued the massage with good strength.

Probably will return if there is other masseuse available.

rodangio
13-08-2015, 10:04 AM
Went to this joint at night, greeted by the milf prc owner. Took up 1hr massage for $40. Paid in advance and was led to a room with attached shower and told to shower first. Room and shower is clean (plus point).

Laid face down on the massage bed and covered myself with the towel provided (butt naked under the towel), and a milf prc came in shorty after. Started massage my back, strength was good, with a few instances of brushing the balls. After 45mins, was told to turn over. Offered hj for $50, but was there because of body ache so declined. She still remained professional and continued the massage with good strength.

Probably will return if there is other masseuse available.

benz0985
13-08-2015, 04:17 PM
Hi bros, mind to share the.location tks

stevenash
22-06-2017, 08:51 PM
i think this area is jcolourful then before. There r shops for you to walk in and ask, those ladies r friendly and some of them r above average look. Price wise ,u need to bargain, insist you r old bird, i believe you can cap it below 120 buck.

BigT
07-05-2023, 01:24 PM
Went to a spa call T*** T*** Wellness at Marne Rd. The massage is good but curtain type. I have Amy who massages me. charges is reasonable 1and a half hour is $75 which comes with extra like ear picking etc. My rating of Amy:
look: 6/10 won't reject
cheerful and friendly
service oriented.
I would recommend her for those who want good massage with reasonable fee.
can call: 93956710 for appointment. Her wechat:G6798P
Don't pm me contact details are shown.

OldUncleSG
07-05-2023, 01:44 PM
Went to a spa call T*** T*** Wellness at Marne Rd. The massage is good but curtain type. I have Amy who massages me. charges is reasonable 1and a half hour is $75 which comes with extra like ear picking etc. My rating of Amy:
look: 6/10 won't reject
cheerful and friendly
service oriented.
I would recommend her for those who want good massage with reasonable fee.
can call: 93956710 for appointment. Her wechat:G6798P
Don't pm me contact details are shown.

I tried Amy when she was at Tiong Bahru. Her looks are pleasant and she is petite. After that, she went to several joints including 588 Geylang and others.
Then she is back at Marne Road.

If I remember correctly, there are two other PRC MLs there : Qiqi (ex Yio Chu Kang) and April.
I had also been to T*** T*** wellness before : 3 beds separated by curtains (quite narrow) and a small clean toilet cum shower at the back.
For maximum privacy, when I went there in the last, I always choose the bed that is next to the toilet, so that I can just sneak to the toilet without being seen.

SGBJ2016
07-05-2023, 03:27 PM
I tried Amy when she was at Tiong Bahru. Her looks are pleasant and she is petite. After that, she went to several joints including 588 Geylang and others.
Then she is back at Marne Road.

If I remember correctly, there are two other PRC MLs there : Qiqi (ex Yio Chu Kang) and April.
I had also been to T*** T*** wellness before : 3 beds separated by curtains (quite narrow) and a small clean toilet cum shower at the back.
For maximum privacy, when I went there in the last, I always choose the bed that is next to the toilet, so that I can just sneak to the toilet without being seen.

It’s a decent MP.
I visit April semi regularly. Her massage is a good and she is nice. She is almost like a friend now.
I had Amy before too; also good but her English almost non existent.

hard
08-05-2023, 11:30 AM
It’s a decent MP.
I visit April semi regularly. Her massage is a good and she is nice. She is almost like a friend now.
I had Amy before too; also good but her English almost non existent.
I also tried A**** ,very friendly lady with good massage skill. One of the few good ML I try
Looks :8/10
Massage :8/10
Rtm : definitely

bombayboy
08-05-2023, 02:56 PM
Went to K*** S*** TCM, tried Tiffany.

Pretty lady with good massage skills. I told her where I'm sore and she really focused on that area, got Thai-style cracking some more lol.

Playability is good with 5G roaming. Left a happy man

Damage 60 entry with 2 blue for roaming

IamGood
08-05-2023, 03:11 PM
Went to K*** S*** TCM, tried Tiffany.

Pretty lady with good massage skills. I told her where I'm sore and she really focused on that area, got Thai-style cracking some more lol.

Playability is good with 5G roaming. Left a happy man

Damage 60 entry with 2 blue for roaming
160 definitely overpaid

Iceman11
08-05-2023, 05:25 PM
160 definitely overpaid

It seems the MLs there fixed the damage price for 2B with roaming.

I went there few weeks ago had Mxxx, also told me same thing 2B for 互动, and non-negotiable. Knn I rejected her and told her many places with high competitions and MLs are now more willing to throw in more services at standard rate.

She seemed stay firm at her ground, which i told her is fine. Remind me of the similar attitude of another ML that I used to visit regularly in Serangoon Garden, and eventually I stop patronising her due to her bad attitude.

tiko
08-05-2023, 05:32 PM
It seems the MLs there fixed the damage price for 2B with roaming.

I went there few weeks ago had Mxxx, also told me same thing 2B for 互动, and non-negotiable. Knn I rejected her and told her many places with high competitions and MLs are now more willing to throw in more services at standard rate.

She seemed stay firm at her ground, which i told her is fine. Remind me of the similar attitude of another ML that I used to visit regularly in Serangoon Garden, and eventually I stop patronising her due to her bad attitude.

This is madness... for 2b, must expect syt with big boobs and good service. .. with thay maybe can consider...

Iceman11
08-05-2023, 05:39 PM
This is madness... for 2b, must expect syt with big boobs and good service. .. with thay maybe can consider...

Yup… that’s why I didn’t rtm anymore. Some more she is definitely not syt. No black face given but just that her response is those typical Dongbei type - straight forward and no beating round the bush, which is also ok for me. 人各有志嘛… I can always let others that are more willing to earn my money mah…

Noobien88
09-05-2023, 11:02 AM
Tried the famous tcm nearby.. ks tcm.. took m…y
Very pretty and tight bods.. super sexy..
Dmg steep sia.. 60 + 100 for SN hj.. but see her bods.. bth.. end up gave in to that 100 price tag.. was hoping if anyone got same standard lobangs to share? Coz of the price tag.. RTM rate for me is definitely lower..

Looks: 10/10 si bei chio OL type.. with small tight fit bods..
Massage: 8/10 not much strength but not piano.. with a lot of teasing in between
Extra: shiok.. 5G roaming though SN.. tight perky butt big C cupper allow zhut zhut also.. and some cat bath on my raisins.. only down thing is that 100 price tag..
RTM: maybe.. if I can’t find same level of chioness.. trying not to spoil this poor market by not visiting all these hefty price tag MLs..

OldUncleSG
09-05-2023, 12:59 PM
Dmg steep sia.. 60 + 100 for SN hj.. but see her bods.. bth.. end up gave in to that 100 price tag.. was hoping if anyone got same standard lobangs to share? Coz of the price tag.. RTM rate for me is definitely lower..

Massage: 8/10 not much strength but not piano.. with a lot of teasing in between
Extra: shiok.. 5G roaming though SN.. tight perky butt big C cupper allow zhut zhut also.. and some cat bath on my raisins.. only down thing is that 100 price tag..
RTM: maybe.. if I can’t find same level of chioness.. trying not to spoil this poor market by not visiting all these hefty price tag MLs..

If you are referring to M _ _ _ y, yes she is very pretty and slim.
But it seems to be modus operandi for the MLs at that joint to charge a top-up of 100 for HJ (SN is not much helpful).
When you add up the entrance fee and top fee, the total amount can allow you to have massage, BBBJ and FJ elsewhere at 150 all-in, and still have change to spare.
Or at least a top-up of 100 would allow one to get BBBJ+CIM elsewhere.

Anyway, the market is big enough to cater to different needs and different pockets.

Charles420
09-05-2023, 02:11 PM

Is it mxyx? Never heard got mxxxy there?

Noobien88
09-05-2023, 03:45 PM
But it seems to be modus operandi for the MLs at that joint to charge a top-up of 100 for HJ (SN is not much helpful).
When you add up the entrance fee and top fee, the total amount can allow you to have massage, BBBJ and FJ elsewhere at 150 all-in, and still have change to spare.

Anyway, the market is big enough to cater to different needs and different pockets.

Yah.. she’s one of the top grade ML.. in terms of looks and bods.. but price tag.. abit too steep.. 150 all-in for a BBBJ would be a normal price tag for me.. more than that.. it just seems “carroty” to me.. oh wells.. different needs for different pockets..

OldUncleSG
09-05-2023, 06:58 PM
Is it mxyx? Never heard got mxxxy there?

Here's a pic of M _ _ _ y @ Serangoon
https://sbf.rocks/picture.php?albumid=832&pictureid=6835

whoizzit2
09-05-2023, 09:17 PM
She looks familiar, is she Mandy last time at c***n spa at RV area there?

LovesMilktea
09-05-2023, 10:31 PM

looks good eh, got all round services avaliable?

JAVgent
10-05-2023, 01:29 AM
looks good eh, got all round services avaliable?

dont think KS had when I went. see if they changed the menu after a few months..

OldUncleSG
10-05-2023, 09:46 PM
dont think KS had when I went. see if they changed the menu after a few months..

No change in their menu, AFAIK.

quiddi
14-05-2023, 02:01 PM
Manage to find time to visit the shop at Norris Road. A bit far as had to walk 10 mins from MRT.

opted for Berry as can see she looks nearer to her picture on FB. walked behind her as she guided me to the shower facility and can see her slender legs and round butt from behind. not bad.

The massage was good surprisingly. ample strength and hit the right spots. The GQ part was pretty standard. good to switch around for a different feel as long as can get along with the ML.

OldUncleSG
14-05-2023, 02:23 PM
Manage to find time to visit the shop at Norris Road. A bit far as had to walk 10 mins from MRT.

opted for Berry as can see she looks nearer to her picture on FB. walked behind her as she guided me to the shower facility and can see her slender legs and round butt from behind. not bad.

The massage was good surprisingly. ample strength and hit the right spots. The GQ part was pretty standard. good to switch around for a different feel as long as can get along with the ML.

Berry used to work for a joint at Eastwood (Bedok), hence she is experienced in giving good massage. She has sizeable bosoms, just like her good friend : Dolly.

Vizz
14-05-2023, 04:54 PM
Berry used to work for a joint at Eastwood (Bedok), hence she is experienced in giving good massage. She has sizeable bosoms, just like her good friend : Dolly.

They moved from their old joint cuppage , do they provide full service at this new joint ?

OldUncleSG
14-05-2023, 06:48 PM
They moved from their old joint cuppage , do they provide full service at this new joint ?

Only basic enjoyment at this current location. Nothing else.

kooperho
15-05-2023, 09:39 PM

hi bro, pm you for contacts

quiddi
16-05-2023, 12:55 PM

Wonder if she do 4 hands with dolly...

PatrickPeh
17-05-2023, 05:27 PM
Passed by one seemingly newly opened spa within walking distance from Farrer Park MRT station. Just walked in to try (since dun noe anyone), nice ambience, paid $60 for entrance and was assigned a matured MILF. Not young but pleasant looking enough. Massage is not bad - enough strength and knows her stuff. Towards the end, GQ asked - standard pricing; allows roaming, zhut zhut her B boobs, natural with small pinkish nipples. Saw a few other MLs while walking out. Will return to try others as and when I am around that area.

Charles420
17-05-2023, 07:00 PM
Passed by one seemingly newly opened spa within walking distance from Farrer Park MRT station. Just walked in to try (since dun noe anyone), nice ambience, paid $60 for entrance and was assigned a matured MILF. Not young but pleasant looking enough. Massage is not bad - enough strength and knows her stuff. Towards the end, GQ asked - standard pricing; allows roaming, zhut zhut her B boobs, natural with small pinkish nipples. Saw a few other MLs while walking out. Will return to try others as and when I am around that area.
Bro, sound good, can share Tia

Choon Peng
22-05-2023, 10:04 PM
Discover another new HC near Farrer Park MRT

Estacadoxiv
31-05-2023, 03:23 PM

Is it true that KS TCM is closed now?

JTANWL
03-06-2023, 12:54 PM
Anyone try out the spa at 58a Desker Road?

OldUncleSG
03-06-2023, 01:02 PM
Anyone try out the spa at 58a Desker Road?

I believe many would have tried. One of the ML who has big assets is based there. :)
Hope that this thread will not get deleted, because some people seem paranoid whenever terms like "big boobs", "big assets" are mentioned.

JTANWL
03-06-2023, 02:24 PM
I believe many would have tried. One of the ML who has big assets is based there. :)
Hope that this thread will not get deleted, because some people seem paranoid whenever terms like "big boobs", "big assets" are mentioned.

So did anyone try out JJ in that spa

She look hot

JTANWL
03-06-2023, 02:29 PM

Anyone try out JJ in that spa

She look hot

jimmycool
09-06-2023, 02:18 PM
Big Thank you to OldUncle, a true gentleman who replied and shared this gem within 24 hours of my private message to him. OldUncle’s description is true and accurate. Xiao Y staying in the Farer Park area, has attractive looks and a lovely and very clean body. Her shaved armpits look delicious, and her fairly tight south area (not shaved) is clean with no smell and has very tasty juices. I think the boobs are man-made, and very well done. Enjoyed her thorough shower together with me, BBJ, sweet smile, a few soft kisses on the lips. Not a time watcher, sweet and polite disposition, very reasonable pricing. Thank you again OldUncle! Much appreciated :)

Leeds2006
11-06-2023, 04:06 AM
Big Thank you to OldUncle, a true gentleman who replied and shared this gem within 24 hours of my private message to him. OldUncle’s description is true and accurate. Xiao Y staying in the Farer Park area, has attractive looks and a lovely and very clean body. Her shaved armpits look delicious, and her fairly tight south area (not shaved) is clean with no smell and has very tasty juices. I think the boobs are man-made, and very well done. Enjoyed her thorough shower together with me, BBJ, sweet smile, a few soft kisses on the lips. Not a time watcher, sweet and polite disposition, very reasonable pricing. Thank you again OldUncle! Much appreciated :)

Thank you OldUncleSg for the contact, and pardon for the late FR but it was indeed a very encounter with XY & the place is very discreet and comfortable and the price is fair for such meetup and the services rendered has nothing to complain at all

bignehneh
11-06-2023, 12:02 PM

You referring to G cup Mary? What so worried about big asset?

YellowSnowman
11-06-2023, 03:01 PM
give it a try

kiange
11-06-2023, 03:21 PM

Bro care to share contact ? PM me thanks q cheers

Errornotfound
13-06-2023, 06:00 PM
58A desker any fun?

ris2099
13-06-2023, 06:12 PM
58A desker any fun?

Mostly older ladies. also kinda bait and switch tactic.

fabwan
15-06-2023, 08:29 PM
Anyone try ml name yuna at de_____ r___? Claim shes malaysian. Is it true

eyebags
16-06-2023, 04:59 PM
Anyone try ml name yuna at de_____ r___? Claim shes malaysian. Is it true

Just tried today. Disappointed. Actual person dont look like the photos on FB, Wechat, Michat. Face, body, boobs not even close. Not from Malaysia. From China. But her command of english not bad. Massage for less than 10mins, straight to GQ. No mood from the start, so only opted for HJ. But she keeps pestering minimum service BJ at 2B. Got annoyed, and left with no choice, lying naked n oily, told her just do HJ for 2B. In and out of location in 20mins.

eyebags
16-06-2023, 05:11 PM
Just tried Yuna today. Disappointed. Actual person don’t look like the photos in FB, Wechat and Michat. Face, body, boobs not even close. From China, not from Malaysia. But her command of english is good. Massage for less than 10mins and then popped GQ. I had no mood from the start alrdy, so opted for HJ. But she keeps pestering minimum service is BJ for 2B. So annoyed, lying there naked n oily, told her just do the HJ n ill give her 2B. In and out within 20mins. Total damage, $60 + 2B.

JTANWL
17-06-2023, 10:31 AM
Just tried Yuna today. Disappointed. Actual person don’t look like the photos in FB, Wechat and Michat. Face, body, boobs not even close. From China, not from Malaysia. But her command of english is good. Massage for less than 10mins and then popped GQ. I had no mood from the start alrdy, so opted for HJ. But she keeps pestering minimum service is BJ for 2B. So annoyed, lying there naked n oily, told her just do the HJ n ill give her 2B. In and out within 20mins. Total damage, $60 + 2B.

So the location is at 58a Desker Road?

fabwan
18-06-2023, 06:24 AM
Yuna is no longer at De**** R***, and has changed to another joint at vicinity of Little India.

Thks for the info

fabwan
18-06-2023, 06:25 AM
Just tried today. Disappointed. Actual person dont look like the photos on FB, Wechat, Michat. Face, body, boobs not even close. Not from Malaysia. From China. But her command of english not bad. Massage for less than 10mins, straight to GQ. No mood from the start, so only opted for HJ. But she keeps pestering minimum service BJ at 2B. Got annoyed, and left with no choice, lying naked n oily, told her just do HJ for 2B. In and out of location in 20mins.
Wow.. I almost book.. Thls for the heads up

Axel88
18-06-2023, 07:08 PM
Wow.. I almost book.. Thls for the heads up

Yuna is not first timer to sg. She had a tour before pre-covid and yes her pics are deceiving.

jsparrow
18-06-2023, 07:28 PM
58A desker any fun?

I can’t say its fun, tried once and was assigned Apple and I won’t return to that place anymore. She does not look like her posted pic, massage is 3/10 and service is 2/10.

Errornotfound
18-06-2023, 09:28 PM
I can’t say its fun, tried once and was assigned Apple and I won’t return to that place anymore. She does not look like her posted pic, massage is 3/10 and service is 2/10.

Thanks bro!! Up you for your feedback!

AlMinH
21-06-2023, 09:39 AM
Yuna is no longer at De**** R***, and has changed to another joint at vicinity of Little India.

Another joints got entrance fees. If not, only 30 mins of action, like that go Geylang brothel better.

Hotstuff82
22-06-2023, 11:28 AM
found a gem named Kxx near City Square mall along Leong San road about 5mins walk, where there are several MPs outside this modern looking building. best is no $8x bs, just $60 for entrance and her massage is very solid too where she puts in effort to loosen your muscles. specials are standard priced with roaming.

Tumtum_23
22-06-2023, 01:35 PM
found a gem named Kxx near City Square mall along Leong San road about 5mins walk, where there are several MPs outside this modern looking building. best is no $8x bs, just $60 for entrance and her massage is very solid too where she puts in effort to loosen your muscles. specials are standard priced with roaming.

Tried her since bugis cube, pretty viet nice lips and smells great

Tumtum_23
22-06-2023, 01:38 PM

Hotstuff82
22-06-2023, 04:44 PM
Thanks for supporting K**.
I mentioned her in one of my previous posts.
Basic and intermediate specials are available, nothing else allowed in the joint.

haha you all know liao then i dont need to share much as seems like shes popular :D

soloist123
23-06-2023, 02:33 AM
On June 19th, Old Uncle went exploring and wanted to try a new MILF ML near Boon Keng MRT station. Reservation was made in advance.
Then she told me that her colleagues were all doing all OT, so not good for me to visit her ... Alamak.

I then decided to pay a first visit to PRC ML S***, whom I got to know at her Joo Chiat joint and recently relocated to a joint at Little India. Never met before, but heard good comments about her from my trusted Bros.

Turns out it was a good choice after all.

S*** is a pleasant looking (double eyelid) petite slim MILF from the Northern part of China, with superb teasing, BM and catbath skills that covered each inch of my body - I gave her a score of 9.5 for that.
Plenty of eye contact during ice cream tasting segment, and her abalone was "forest-free" and yummy. Both of us scored high points during our human gymnastics.
3Bs all-in (inclusive of entrance). Happy with this new find.

Please share TIA

KengJr
23-06-2023, 05:57 AM
Thanks for supporting K**.
nothing else allowed in the joint.

Keywords are 'in the joint'... hahhaa

Fhappy
25-06-2023, 01:11 AM
Can you share me more detail, I think use to visit her in different joint then covid come and loss contact

Sadly
25-06-2023, 01:22 AM
haha you all know liao then i dont need to share much as seems like shes popular :D

Good you advertise her. Nice MILF willing to please.

ryantan21
25-06-2023, 02:07 PM
Care to share contact. Thanks in advance

Been told that strictly no FJ will be offered. Asked 2 different girls about it and same response given. So Bros just go and enjoy the Mosha and fantastic service ba.

Questioneer
25-06-2023, 03:11 PM
Care to share contact. Thanks in advance

Bro you quoted a really old post... and that service doesn't exist anymore, not in the way you are expecting...

awkboiboi
25-06-2023, 03:29 PM
Hi bro can share contact and location... :D

Heliboy
25-06-2023, 05:49 PM

Agreed that her massage is really good. Standard price including roaming. Appearance wise not bad, maintained her bod well as she go gym. Bros looking for syt can go elsewhere. Juz need to note that there is no shower facilities here.

Thechampion
25-06-2023, 06:39 PM

can pm the details thanks!

DreamTill2022
03-07-2023, 07:48 AM
Thank you bro here for the introduction to K.

She is indeed a beauty. Her mandarin is good and she can understand you well.

Her massage is good and the damages are affordable.

I left the place as a happy man. (8/10)

Hotstuff82
04-07-2023, 10:37 AM
Thank you bro here for the introduction to K.

She is indeed a beauty. Her mandarin is good and she can understand you well.

Her massage is good and the damages are affordable.

I left the place as a happy man. (8/10)

welcum bro, SIC in the spirit of SBF! :D

sexmeister69
26-07-2023, 09:55 PM
Kxx went back to VN recently but has returned and working at FP, some bros asked me for her contacts and have shared via DM, please check thanks!

Stassyb0b
02-08-2023, 04:45 PM
Just visited K**.

Location: very discreet, wonder how the shops there survive. Played loud Chinese music during massage so ambience need to minus points. It's a curtain joint with no shower

Massage: excellent, hard and strong

Looks: not syt but still pretty and won't reject

Body: slim with c cup boobs. nice to grab

Special: offered bbbj and hj. took the hj and I would say it's quite decent albeit a little mechanical

Total dmg $60 + 1b

Rtm if I'm near the area and in need of good massage and release

3makes2
02-08-2023, 10:24 PM
Kxx went back to VN recently but has returned and working at FP, some bros asked me for her contacts and have shared via DM, please check thanks!

hey bro i pmed you

Sadly
02-08-2023, 10:44 PM
Agreed that her massage is really good. Standard price including roaming. Appearance wise not bad, maintained her bod well as she go gym. Bros looking for syt can go elsewhere. Juz need to note that there is no shower facilities here.

There is a portable shower.. Ask her to use it.

sexmeister69
03-08-2023, 10:33 AM
hey bro i pmed you

check your PM including the other 2 bros who asked for Kxx contacts. there is a portable shower cubicle, can request to use it actually.

slickdick87
04-08-2023, 06:12 PM

Please share contact thanks

3makes2
04-08-2023, 07:08 PM
check your PM including the other 2 bros who asked for Kxx contacts. there is a portable shower cubicle, can request to use it actually.

bro THANKS. SIBEH GOOD MASSAGE. i normally go if find 1 good massage, i stick with them. now most go home already, i think this one new regular. massage really damn good. i toh and snored LOL. top up is 1b hand work. thanks bro. i ups somebody already i later can ups u, i try ups u asap

richardggs
04-08-2023, 07:33 PM

Please share ctc thx bro

sexmeister69
04-08-2023, 08:01 PM
bro THANKS. SIBEH GOOD MASSAGE. i normally go if find 1 good massage, i stick with them. now most go home already, i think this one new regular. massage really damn good. i toh and snored LOL. top up is 1b hand work. thanks bro. i ups somebody already i later can ups u, i try ups u asap

welcum bro, indeed her massage is really solid, i also doze off when she rub me down everytime i visit and honestly not many MLs can achieve that. :D

Aalichlord
05-08-2023, 05:05 AM
Hi bro, can share contact please? Thank you!

Averagearse
05-08-2023, 07:05 AM

Hi bro, can share contact?

Hotstuff82
05-08-2023, 10:26 AM
Hi bro, can share contact please? Thank you!

Hi bro, can share contact?

PM sent, check inbox

05-08-2023, 11:20 AM
Just visited K**.

Location: very discreet, wonder how the shops there survive. Played loud Chinese music during massage so ambience need to minus points. It's a curtain joint with no shower

Massage: excellent, hard and strong

Looks: not syt but still pretty and won't reject

Body: slim with c cup boobs. nice to grab

Special: offered bbbj and hj. took the hj and I would say it's quite decent albeit a little mechanical

Total dmg $60 + 1b

Rtm if I'm near the area and in need of good massage and release

Very interested, Bro can share?

erobaka
19-10-2023, 09:26 AM
welcum bro, indeed her massage is really solid, i also doze off when she rub me down everytime i visit and honestly not many MLs can achieve that. :D

great to hear that bro sexmeister69, can share her ctc with me also as i am looking for some solid massage .... done with those piano kind already

sexmeister69
20-10-2023, 09:55 AM
great to hear that bro sexmeister69, can share her ctc with me also as i am looking for some solid massage .... done with those piano kind already

ah suddenly received alot of PMs asking for Kxx's contacts, unfortunately she has recently rtc not sure when she will be back to SG, however will update if she returns. ;)

wheelsern
22-10-2023, 12:56 PM
hey bro sounds like exactly what I am looking for can share contact please?

Hotstuff82
23-10-2023, 12:12 PM
hey bro sounds like exactly what I am looking for can share contact please?

as per what NotYoungMan and sexmeister69 mentioned. Kxx went back already. :o

Jjjjcg
08-04-2024, 05:50 PM

Hi bro, can share?

Jjjjcg
08-04-2024, 05:52 PM
Recently went to U-Heaxxxxg at Owen Road,have been long time not go there.
I believe a lot bro went b4 already,
Is was Yuki service me, overall is happy ending for me.
Will go again if got chances

Jjjjcg
08-04-2024, 06:25 PM
Recently went to U-hxxaling at Farrer park , have been sometime not goin this shop.
Is was Yuki serving me with happy ending, overall she is good, if got chance will go back find her again.

8/10 overall