PDA

View Full Version : malay girl doing special

shabterry
07-10-2005, 04:13 PM
hi every1 me hv a malay girl doing special $80 well i willing to exchange with any1. well i looking for any local girl doing special so any1 is welcome to exchange with me. n pls no fake no. pls we all here is to enjoy bcos we all hv balls.. cheating is only done by man with no balls... so pls email me at [email protected]

here is some infor abt the girl
name: vi vi
1.7m
60kg
busty...
$80

zac_hercules
08-10-2005, 01:03 PM
hi every1 me hv a malay girl doing special $80 well i willing to exchange with any1. well i looking for any local girl doing special so any1 is welcome to exchange with me. n pls no fake no. pls we all here is to enjoy bcos we all hv balls.. cheating is only done by man with no balls... so pls email me at [email protected]

1.7m
60kg
busty...
$80

Bro.. u posted in the wrong thread.
There's a FL thread available for u to post.
Cheers..

Uncle911
09-10-2005, 01:41 AM

1.7m
60kg
busty...
$80

OKT ??

Bring her to gelang la ... more direct right ?

shabterry
09-10-2005, 12:44 PM
hey the guy aboveme... me not OKT i just wish to wish with frens y u hv such tinking??u just ??????????.... cant u read my message???i wan to exchange not gv it for free!!!!!

shabterry
09-10-2005, 12:54 PM
Bro.. u posted in the wrong thread.
There's a FL thread available for u to post.
Cheers..

hey bro hercules... where is the FL thread???i nv found any FL thread in this forum...pls enlighten me

Uncle911
15-10-2005, 12:56 AM
hey the guy aboveme... me not OKT i just wish to wish with frens y u hv such tinking??u just ??????????.... cant u read my message???i wan to exchange not gv it for free!!!!!

I pay $80 for your girl.

Are you willing to pay me $200 for my girl ?

Just becos mine is more value and better value.

gonggong18
15-10-2005, 09:07 PM
hey ... me not OKT .... cant u read my message???i wan to exchange not gv it for free!!!!!
First you post it here..for Health Centre/ KTV share part and want an exchange, you lucky didn't get zapped..

Secondly.. what so special about the special?? HJ? BBBJ? (CIM or not etc) not worth the price FJ maybe but no FR..how to make assessment?

Thirdly you did not tell what type of exchange..I give FR you give contact????

terror
16-10-2005, 08:12 AM
Bro, the details not enuff lah...I.e- duration and so on..

gfriend
18-10-2005, 01:11 AM
[QUOTE=shabterry]hey the guy aboveme... me not OKT i just wish to wish with frens y u hv such tinking??u just ??????????.... cant u read my message???i wan to exchange not gv it for free!!!!![/QUOTE
Hi u have given the fake no.which is always not available

flydragon
30-10-2005, 09:31 PM
hi bro
I am curious about malay girl cause seems they has more beautiful & sexy body than chinese
and i search for a long time to find the malay girl

can you pm me more detail for contact
sorry i don't have anyone one to exchange cause i am not singapream
my e-mail [email protected]

me4asia
31-10-2005, 04:39 AM
I don't have and exchange but would be willing to give your girl a try. after all 80 bucks is 80 bucks right? It's only business!! PM me.

bluestar8181
21-11-2005, 10:03 AM
$80 for FJ? Could you give more details pls?