PDA

View Full Version : Sugar Babe Look here if you need a SD

bonkyboy
02-05-2014, 07:10 PM
Looking for Sugar Babe again. Last one have ended arrangement since she have solved her financial woes after couple of months with me. Time for me to look for another one.

Requirements:
Age below 30 years old (I am fine with early 30s if you feel confident with your look etc)
Height below 163cm.
Weight: as long as proportional to height.
Important: Fun to be with.
Look: as long as you think you are good looking or attractive in your ways.

About me…
Look mid 30s. (much older though)
Fit and trendy…
Enjoy finer things in life.

Email: [email protected] provide description of yourself etc and I will also tell you more about myself.

I am keen to meet up and discuss the terms. All discussion will be discrete so is the future arrangement. I have never post about my SBs detail anywhere here or other forums.

gargar78
03-05-2014, 10:24 PM
bro state yr $$$
bumpzz

bonkyboy
04-05-2014, 09:30 AM
bro state yr $$$
bumpzz

Allowance is flexible depending on what the other party offer, looks etc and meet up frequency. I have few SB before ranging from SGD1.5K to SGD4K.

Lowest allowance was a gorgeous body babe with ave look but she is only back in SG every weekend and can only meet on Sat although I have met her at her location on weekdays when I happened to travel to the country. Lowest allowance as she was seeking out a FB but wanted to find someone who is more established in career and not just sleep with anyone she deemed less refine.

Highest allowance one was becoz she is the most gorgeous and truly live up to her commitment in making me feel like happiest guy on earth. No need to ask, she will just keep researching and try how to please though she started off pretty much nearly no experience She also started based on a few weeks of short trial based on per meet up allowance before both parties agreeing to our arrangement for a few months after 3rd meet up. Extremely attractive and 19 years of age, her meet up frequency was really good and was initiating for meet up very frequently.

Hope this give SB a gauge of the allowance I am willing to pay. 3 ex babes over the last 2 years. $1.5k, $2K, $4K. Additionally, other perks include free holidays if the babe is keen to follow me around.

bonkyboy
09-05-2014, 09:44 PM
Any more SB? Coming back home next week. Hope to meet or chat with some.

Wintermelontea
10-05-2014, 09:42 AM
There's one with the attitude. You may like to try her if you are adventurous.

Good luck in your search.

xuanz
10-05-2014, 11:31 AM
Firm and decisive. If you put 1.5 to 4k, the common sense will be ask for 4k.

Geng abit. Put a fix amt can save you alot talking and money
Hehe just my thought.

Estars2
12-05-2014, 02:05 PM
Allowance 1.5K the lowest range ? :eek: Wondering who want to be your SB :D
You go Freelance PRC, Thai, etc short time 100 -200 per shot is cheaper if you can't afford to pay.

real_king
12-05-2014, 11:30 PM
4K? hmm...i did double of that. lolx.

Mitsuba
12-05-2014, 11:33 PM
4,000/30 days = 133.33 per day.

Include shopping & dinning?

bonkyboy
14-05-2014, 01:53 AM
Lots of comment as usual but I always wonder those people who comment actually ever have as SB. U need to understand the gals also need to know how much time they can make themselves available etc to ask for what they want monetary. Get a SB yourself before making too much comment.

Anyway, thread is close as I have found my dearest SB. Until the arrangement end…I am a very happy man for now.

xuanz
14-05-2014, 02:16 AM
Because I don't even need to find a SB.

Nanom
14-05-2014, 08:45 PM
Lots of comment as usual but I always wonder those people who comment actually ever have as SB. U need to understand the gals also need to know how much time they can make themselves available etc to ask for what they want monetary. Get a SB yourself before making too much comment.

Anyway, thread is close as I have found my dearest SB. Until the arrangement end…I am a very happy man for now.

Congratulations bro. Can we expect a fr from you soon?

bonkyboy
15-05-2014, 02:52 AM
Congratulations bro. Can we expect a fr from you soon?

FR? As promised to SB, discreet. Never will have FR even if fictitious name. No FR till date and never will. Period.